droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by droog »

i would actually like the person you picked night 2 to come forward
does anyone think it likely scum would neighborize with scum?
if not than id bet at least one of you's town
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Vote Count 4.3

Formerfish
(2): orcinus_theoriginal, Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
(1): TheAdrienC

Not Voting
(4): droog, farside22, Green Crayons, Formerfish

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-01-16 21:30:00)
Last edited by insanity018 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by droog »

i still have a nagging feeling farised's scum
no this isnt omgus even though he suspects me
eh i started this post wanting to vot ehim
but lemme dig up a little
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1600, droog wrote:i would actually like the person you picked night 2 to come forward

If you don't think FF is scum, then his current neighbor is scum only based on probabilities, nothing else, right?

Doesn't seem too useful.

I still stand by I don't think neighbor role is alignment indicative.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

GC, do you see scum with the #1 pick going for neighborizer?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by droog »

why did you go for neighborizer
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1604, Formerfish wrote:GC, do you see scum with the #1 pick going for neighborizer?

The #1 pick? I don't follow.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm a replacement. The draft order is on the first page. Unless I an reading that wrong it looks like ROM and Anem would have trumped any later picks.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Yeah but Ank (Ollie) was the first scum to get a pick. If I'm reason things right.

I get what you're saying, and I think it would certainly have some weight if true, but amended to 2nd scum pick I don't know how I feel about it.

How do you feel about folks, FF?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1597, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:in 7 hours you went from sheeping me to "uber paranoid"?

I can't be paranoid of you while town reading you?

The problem is last time I town read someone the way I'm town reading you they were scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1600, droog wrote:i would actually like the person you picked night 2 to come forward

Please explain this thought process as I don't recall any scum read you've had on fish.

Green Crayons wrote:Yeah but Ank (Ollie) was the first scum to get a pick. If I'm reason things right.

I get what you're saying, and I think it would certainly have some weight if true, but amended to 2nd scum pick I don't know how I feel about it.

How do you feel about folks, FF?

I had an early town read when fishy entered the game. I agreed with his views on ven.
He's been quiet here and there but droog still pings me.
I know I was asked about that scum read, I'll get an indepth case together on Thursday.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@farside:

In post 1577, farside22 wrote:
In post 1575, Green Crayons wrote:I was asking what do you think of Ollie's D3 strategy directed towards me.

He targeted me - and not any of his other voters - with the very flaw that I vocalized in Orient Express, which is a game that only you and I from this game played together.
I don't get the similarities, but to be fair I barely read what scrambles said in the game you are referring to.
I'll tell you what I saw with Ollie that I remember.
He had illogical attacks based on no actual reasoning. He attacked me for just plain experience, did I find it odd he ignored you, yes, do I think that implies scum for you, no.
There is no correlation as scum buddies based on the attack you had on anka, then ollie the next day.
I think the weirdest thing was Ollie's fight and then hammer at the end.
Maybe he knew he was done.

I'm coming back to this one more time, because you're giving an answer but not really answering me.

1. Ollie singled me out from his voters to call misguided town.

2. This would be the perfect Ollie-scum defense to GC-town suspicions if GC-town had problems with doubting his suspicions.

3. There's a history of GC doubting his suspicions! See:
Spoiler: A Series of Posts from Open 566: Murder on the Oriental Express Where GC Explains His Flaw of Self Doubt
In post 1757, Green Crayons wrote:I personally experienced a similar – but not identical – reaction. I also had doubts about my scrambles vote after scrambles' response, but was talking my way through it and actually revoted scrambles after he did another scummy thing. (Yes, I also then unvoted again, based off of perpetual self-doubt, but once again, I was open about trying to work through my stance.)

In post 1784, Green Crayons wrote:My interaction with scrambles is simply part of an enduring saga with myself where I'm trying to not become blinded with confirmation bias while simultaneously not falling victim to self doubt.

Here's me talking about it after another game had concluded:
In post 4673, Green Crayons wrote:It even made me self reflect about why I play the way I do. Yo, MBL, my self-certainty is an overcorrection because I historically flounder between believing my suspicions and second guessing myself. I didn't want to get real with you in-game about that because I thought you were scum trying to exploit my self doubt.

I haven't really perfected a middle ground approach, and so I use other players I'm reading as town to help me figure it out.

In post 2792, Green Crayons wrote:
GC: just so you know, I have the upmost respect for your thought process. I'm sorry I had to come back at you in bitch form. It was really fun to mess with you on some of your points.

<3

This was a hard game, if my constant self doubt didn't underscore that fact.

4. It would be pretty difficult to know about my self-doubt unless if someone had played in or observed that game.

5. Ollie was not in that game, and I have no reason to believe that he observed it. Yet he used the seemingly perfect anti-GC-town tactic.
You
, however, were in that previous game, and know all about my self-doubt saga. (I do not recall bringing up my self doubt in my game with droog or FF.)

6. I thought I connected these dots twice already. Are you still not seeing what I'm implying, here?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

You know what someone who is self-aware of their meta makes me feel about their meta? It can be faked.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Well that's a neat observation that has no relevance.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I mean you're not convincing me with your meta that you're aware of. In fact, it makes my read on you actually worsen. So yes, it is relevant.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

It's like you don't even understand what I'm saying.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I mean, think about it. Imagine if I were to start giving examples of similarities between this game and a town game of mine and start to use that as my defense and saying it makes me town. How would you feel about it?

P-edit: I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

lol

My defense? What in the world are you talking about?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm saying farside looks like a potential scum buddy with Ollie because Ollie was trying to exploit GC-town weakness that only farside (from this game) knew about.

If you didn't pick that up from my multiple posts all but explicitly stating that - and somehow think I'm defending myself from some absent suspicions that don't exist? - you keep shining on you crazy diamond, but I can't reach you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote: Adrien

Jesus.

Colon added.
Last edited by insanity018 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Nice late game naked vote.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Shut the fuck up.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Dude, you just out of the blue voted for me without even talking about me as a read of yours. While not explaining the vote. But go ahead and ruin the spirit of the game by telling me that polite post above me. Thanks. After considering leaving this game over me struggling with depression and a lot of real life issues, as I mentioned before, it's nice for someone to go ahead and show that much tact.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm pretty sure I voted you previously, and you haven't done anything to change my read. In fact you did more shit. Spirit of the game? And you mentioned that you were thinking about replacing out,. not that you were having mental issues, so don't try and lay that shit on my door.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Bump

Return to “Completed Open Games”