Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #151 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

He'd have a hard time vigging you Mala considering NS can't declare day cards right now.
Hi Everybody! I feel so loved that there's an argument over me before I've even posted. Do you really think it's a good idea for everyone with an active ability tonight to claim right now, unless you're useless you should quit making yourselves targets. <_<

Also, my area isn't even on the map, no wonder I don't have any neighbours. This sucks. My spell cards aren't guessable from my character actually. Which is good because it is ~*~such a mystery to evveryone~*~

Sky P: Dude I hadn't posted, he can't have motivation for voting me other then to get a wagon going. I think that's an unfair point to push on Serene compared to the other derpy things he's been saying about meta.

Suggesting d1 massclaim is an easy throwaway statement (from experience lulz) and Relentless's post just rubs me the wrong way so
VOTE: The_Relentless
Btw I think Serene is town trying to answer a million questions at once. I don't think he'd be bothering with the meta-analysis as scum. But maybe please we could not link to the three other forums we play games on in this game too much guys.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #158 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 131, ActionDan wrote:Everyone stop drop and

VOTE: Shadoweh

I missed u too bby. Rylai is one of the SM players.

Also lol the guy I voted cut me threatening to vig anyone that annoys him. The neighbours shouldn't even be able to talk right now since the ruleset says no one has daytalk, so I don't know what's going on with all you guys saying you're chatting.

pieguyn wrote:shadoweh, you scum?

Are you going to break my heart this game again? I think you're more likely to be scum right now.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't really do hard scum reads. If I'd really thought you were scum I would have pushed against you harder, but I was really distracted by F-16 so etc. I think his wall looks thrown together. Like random stuff to nitpick, ending with voting what I consider an easy target on these pages.

As for you, you seem about as grumpy as you did when you were scum, and maybe that's just bias talking, but I feel like you have the same attitude.

Also also, I really enjoy being cut fiove times before every post, I missed you mofiascum.

zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 154, Sakura Hana wrote:Also i'm currently thinking of what would be the most effective way to use my votes, just to seal spellcards or to vote, but then if you guys need a 2x hammer that'd be a problem.

Unless there are multiple multi-voters, a theoretical 2x hammer could only occur with everyone but you on two separate wagons with you off both of them (and only at odd numbers unless one of the wagons is hated). So theoretically, if we were using your votes for the purpose of multi-hammering, you would keep your votes off the main wagons.

Hey, so I can provide something like five votes on one person, so we can multi-lynch today just with Sakura's double-vote. If that's a thing people want to do today.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't really know how to explain to you that your own posts have a kind of antagonistic grrness to them. >_> People don't see their attitudes in their own writing, I don't need to convince you of your own thoughts anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #229 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

<.< This is going to be one of those everyone votes everyone games.
Also lolShadoweh wagons are justt their way of saying hello. If anyone seems tryhard scum to me it's Relentless, that's why I like Serenes and dislike them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #377 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I thought for sure there would be 25 pages by now. I'm catching up now. I tried to just read the last page to see what was going on but instead I'm just giggling insanely. To answer Relentless though: Serene hadn't posted again so I figured the wagon on him would just fall off. Besides the best defense is a good offense, I don't care so much about defending people this early compared to prodding at scumrreads. Besides, I have more votes then his entire wagon.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #380 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also you dickbutt, if you weren't pretending to be an unaffiliated newbie maybe I wouldn't think you were so scummy at first. :p
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #383 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Hey guys talking about lylo vote powers: My vote card expires after a certain day. I would imagine that's because I could unilaterally vote a wagon on my own. So I would expect that any double/quintuple/whatever vote powers on one person in general won't be usable in LYLO.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #384 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 381, The_Relentless wrote:I said when signing up that I'm from thdgkdms' mafia site. my current username there is chndvpndms. I don't see why you'd think I was inexperienced

did you seriously think I was a new player given my /in post?

Because you're acting like you don't know me and that's pretty weird if you're from our forum? <.<

Uhm, hmm, I don't have a really hard scum read right now, even if I didn't suspect Relentless is being newbie weird I don't really like lynching Vigs. I should at least put out some townreads since I have a few hard ones.

Currently on the would not lynch list: tdgflsflmnop, zMoofinman, Malakittans, ActionforonceDan, probably Kagami, this is also what I expect the list of dead people at night to look at. :V Lesser not lynch, just from knowing how Sky P sounds I think he's town here. I don't have super hard town reads on them but I'm not interested in lynching Kilgermans or the SB/SF pair either. There's a bunch of Do Not Exist people to me, so thinking about current bad feely thoughts.

I'm not sure how I feel about Sakura while watching pie's case, but can you explain what the vampires have to do with Sakura's sealing vote and why that matters? I literally have no idea what the implications of the votes that seal day cards are in that respect. I can see where pie is coming from, though i don't have a seperate read on Sakura of my own. I don't think I'd be suspecting them alone. Right now the two bothering me the most are GiF for a bunch of spammy and mostly frivolous one-liners (Which looks like his posting style? :S Arguably there are reads in all of them but they're still easy-to-state opinions at this point, like that his partner is town which is obvious.) and Drezi for having a minor amount of posts that focus on the Muf too much imo. Which would possibly be remedied by more posts. Also, this post is really terrible, I don't remember what townposting is like but I'm remembering the stomach-twisting feeling now!

For now: VOTE: GuyInFreezer
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #389 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 385, Ankamius wrote:Shadoweh: Can you run through your tdgflsflmnop/Malakittens/ActionDan reads for me?

No. They're obviously town. If you think they're scummy I probably think you're stupid. Or just unfamiliaar with one of them like Kilga.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #398 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 390, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 384, Shadoweh wrote:like that his partner is town which is obvious.

Who's my partner?

I'm talking about you having a townread on your other Lily half.

Kilgamayan wrote:Really actually though maybe I'd flop Drezi and Sakura. The more I think about her GIF vote the more it rubs me the wrong way given his claim (and her non-addressing of it).

Are you on board with me to super vote and double-hammer two people today? Either you or Sakura has to agree to work with me for that. Right now we seem to be jelling on targets.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #407 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 404, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 383, Shadoweh wrote:So I would expect that any double/quintuple/whatever vote powers on one person in general won't be usable in LYLO.

My ability still works in LyLo.

As far as I can tell, your ability doesn't double-vote one person. Voting two seperate people doesn't actually bring you closer to LYLO.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #432 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh my god. No one is going to read that. Do you think Serene and SB are scum bussing each other or something? Also do you think it's a coincidence that all your scum reads are easy people to suspect right now that you're mostly familiar with?

I will drop it for Day 1, but my opinion is that as long as we have both Sakura and Kilga in the game we should probably be double-lynching every day we can. I suspect we're suposed to be in LYLO by Day 5, and the warning about skiping Day phases.. I kind of also want to get rid of this card in general just so it can't be taken.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #463 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 436, Malakittens wrote:Shadoweh I read it and honestly that post is town town town.

I am not disputing the second part, but i read it and im pretty sure i didn't retain anything from it. That might be the wine talking though!

In post 447, The_Relentless wrote:I want Shadoweh to explain what she meant by thinking I'm a weird newbies; I got town vibes from some of her recent posts but her suspicion on me comes off artificial, as well as the "the best defense is a good offense" comment

WE ARE FROM THE SAME FORUM, HOW CAN YOU KNOW ONE AND NOT ME, IM INTERNET MAFIA SECTION ONLYY FAMOUS THERE. also for your later question i was teh one pushing for two lynches so i don't know what you want from me?

I'm not going to actually check the metas of those but they are prorbably correct, its not like sky can't wallpost as scum and he'd feel the need for them to be accurate either way so etc yolo swag
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #587 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 564, zMuffinMan wrote:No he's calling my posts GreyIce posts and saying I'm not being kind to my fellow players. Or something.

To be fair you are kind of being a dick, even if it's not caps-lock spewing dickness. Drezi has a fair chance right now of being lynched just via you pushing on him. I understand wanting to ditch a card, it'd still be a waste. Please stop telling my friends that I invited for this game that they're bad at mafia. <_<

Oh, being cut by seven posts before posting, how I missed you. Sakura is right, if you want Day 1 to be informational you really can't turn it into a 1 vs 1 like that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #591 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, I'm talking about you mocking Serene trying to read Kagami who he's not familiar with. (I wouldn't even say her play here is that different from Serum, I haven't seen her comment on the myriad of cards we've been talking about in thread and that seems weird to me.) I mean, I think you're a funny guy personally. Rylai always posts like that. <.<

PS Serene I'm sorry you're replacing out and I hope your mysterious girlfriend that I would never guess because i totally don't know who you are is okay.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #599 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 592, zMuffinMan wrote:
After a snarky line in 542, he literally quoted the definition of IIoA, which clearly states "
more
than they ask for other players' reasoning" and acted like I didn't know what I was talking about, while suggesting that just because someone does some setup spec, it counts as IIoA...
What the fuck am I meant to say to this?
I didn't even mock him,
I just pointed out how utterly wrong he is about this.

I don't really want to make a big deal about this. <_< I'm just trying to point out that lines like this come across as more hostile then you may intend them. Yes quoting the wiki was pretty silly, I'm sure he wasn't trying to say you have no idea what you're talking about either. What you could have done is said what you think Kagami has done that isn't IIoA. Btw I'm pretty sure the definition of that isn't just setup spec, it also refers to just talking about what people have said in the game instead of your personal opinion of what they've said.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #602 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't feel strongly about anyone right now tbh, I'm still in wait and see mode. I agree with your opinion on the play. Acctually I'm quite glad you're here to be active and loud so I can see what people are doing in response, I'm just wondering who else would even make a good lynch today, to the point that you feel like you have to use a gladiator to keep them from being targetted instead.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #605 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You guys complain when I was the one stuck as neighbours with him :p (I don't think GreyICE is that bad either tbh am I too nice or something?)

"I forgot Shadoweh was there" is the story of my life -.- We're the ones you gave your metal to! I REPLACED IN COMPLETELY WHEN TAMMY LEFT! Notice me Muffin-sama! ;_;
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #628 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

'only 4 and a half days left' You guys make me laugh so much. I joined this game not for the touhou but for the shorter deadlines. For serious though this is already an excessively long Day 1 anyways. If you're worried about not getting a lynch without a gladiate (what the fuck no) Jusst vote someone you think is viable. And we are not going to have trouble securing a lynch as long as I'm here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #694 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

My opinion is that Serious Bananers and Sky P should stop tunneling each other and maybe look at people who will actually get lynched today, because it won't be on the back of Sky P's case based on whether SB jokes about bussing or not. SB Re: That game, I wasn't in it and I don't think i was reading it when it happened, maybe read it later but i don't find Mr. P's posts particularily scummy.

If you somehow suceeded in vigging me I would expect you to be lynched for your terrible decision making. (I would maybe deserve it for that time I killed you with a baby though)

##Vote: Drezi

Seeing as there's a bunch of complaining about being pressed for time, I'm going to make this quick, Drezi be a dear and claim because otherwise I'm going to hammer you. It doesn't take long to paraphrase a role pm. B) Voting zMuffin right now is almost the same as committing lynch suicide and you are achieving literally nothing with this slapfight, even less then the one I mentioned above. Muffin's chances of being lynched right now are lower then mine imo.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #722 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would prefer that you not use the gladiate, or at least you pick two people who are good lynches if you do, with all the vote manip a governor wouldn't be a bad scum card and uh, if you had say gladiaated Drezi and tdghdfks that would be a disasterous role to come up.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #729 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Have you two spoken in the PT? Because being linked sure seems to have Muffin riled up for some reason.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #735 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You could vote him anyways, it's not like he'd be getting less deader. Unless you would prefer Rylai still at this point? I agree with Drezi that the way you flipped on him is strange-looking. If he does end up lynched and flips town I would seriously consider pressing you tomorrow for what's going on there.

I would like zMuffin to explain if what he thought was off about Drezi's role is there in what he claimed. I am satisfied enough not to hammer atm (I mean, it's only half the game day over anyways.). I find it concerning that everyone agrees on this path but I guess Serene just got boring after awhile. I am looking forward to ooba posting!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #824 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 790, zMuffinMan wrote:scum probably had pre-game chat. i asked fakegod why neighbours don't, he said it's because of scum accidentally claiming scum pre-game in a neighbourhood QT, so he just disallows it by default now.

LOL I'm catching up but I was in one of his games where this happened, a two-man team was in a QT with two other people and he asked if we were all scum. (Luckily we didn't really notice it was a scum claim and the game wasn't thrown <.<)

Dan: Serene wasn't BBM, and I'm p sure Relentless was Prims.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #828 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: ooba

If Sky P has a spellcard that doesn't sound like a vig but vigs people, it makes more sense that he thought it could be one. Fake vigs aren't unusual on SM, but you can't fake a card in this game so it's more believable imo. Anyways I don't think he's acting scummy, just wacky ie the element of Skypaladium I know and crave. I forgot we were scum together once, no wonder I can't remember your scum posts. As scum Sky is super guilty of IIoA and even if you don't like his setup spec and case on Serious Bananers everything he was bringing up was definitely going somewhere. Babby's First Mafia Post here.

I know I said Things about Serene Forest when I posted first but really I wasn't maintaining the strong feelings I had about them over the day while analyzing other people. Ooba should post more because I want more posts that I don't like, please tell me more about how scummy I am. Image
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #834 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 830, SB wrote:
Shadoweh, why does ooba interest you over other players with limited content like Gaiden?

Because if there are really three possible vigs and one of them doesn't kill I Have No Content Gaiden I will literally cry.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #907 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

hi i still think ooba is bad and sky is town
okay bye goodnight
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #960 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Why are there even people just not voting, I do not get you people. <_<
I am not averse to a Drezi lynch but i am really against this Not Voting wagon, they should commit to someone actually lynchable today. Come on you slowbros. Sky P, ooba, Drezi. I really don't think Kagami is going to happen but weirder things have happened I guess.

I also lol'd at the guy in a neighbourhood with zMuf asking him to leave reads in thread.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1014 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

13 hours from now, huh? *calculates*
So that's.. 2pm tomorrow? I am so not going to be here past 10 in the morning. I would prefer not to unilaterally decide a wagon today you know, Sky come vote ooba he is more likely to be scum then you. Drezi would at least be more likely to happen too >.>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1045 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Drezi

There can't even be that many humans. Seems like a weird restriction. Seems like people are leaving ooba though so etc.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1084 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Sky P please don't ask your targets their opinion on whether you should kill them or not >.>
Also please kill someone with no content yiou should ve able to find them on the list easily.
Hmmm I saw 7 votes on Drezi with Kagami promising an 8th, Dan said he'd be here for 9, and the non-voters still aren't around. That's really something. This is pretty much the last moment for me so, I guess it depends on if I think people are going to no-lynch in the last 4 hours. ..probably not?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1427 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dan:

Re: Lynching today, I have a second card that throws three votes on two seperate people. Since we already have one lynch lined up for today I am suggesting we use it so there's something to do besides lynch Dan today.

Fixed broken tags. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1436 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dan you suck, you made me think you were all up in the breaking this game mood and actually wanted to play. Instead you were just scum happy about the awful powers you would get to abuse. Why can't you do that when we're on the same side?! ONLY EVANESCENCE CAN SOOTHE MY HEART NOW.

zMuf: Just to confirm, you were killed last night right? Sky killing Gaiden isn't unexpected but if you soaked an NK then it looks like NS killed himself somehow. Also, Dan ending the day right after Sky P said he had to activate a spellcard or DIE is pretty clearly a kill attempt on him imo. I'm not going to hammer a Sky P wagon anyways.

Can someone tell me why everyone hates Mala today? I was busy and honestly a little miffed I didn't get to post for like five days.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1443 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You can finally have that rap battle that Dan lurked out of!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1446 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1444, Kilgamayan wrote:
This and this are good places to start. Also worth noting is that Mala actually called !science scummy yesterday for trying to push her turbowagon.

Do you think Mala's main contributions being townreads on her 'partners' makes sense as scum? I mean, I don't tend to like people rushing turbowagons on me either :V Do you think calling the vig scum is also what scum would do in that situation? I also have doubts about Oobaa-scum atm, ooba had Sakura as townish but Sakura was supporting that wagon.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1450 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

At the moment? Ankaimus and I would have said pieguyn earlier, but GiF still fits the profile to me.
I hope that cut isn't going to make me look really silly for saying that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1461 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

ooba can you please read like, the current pages, like the one where muffin tells you SB is town if AD is scum?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1602 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1533, Malakittens wrote:No muffin I didn't shoot Notty. I don't have a Vig shot.
I asked people who I should use my spellcard on bc I thought Notty was vigging me last night.
No one fucken responded.
I kept seeing someone's name on the active players list and I targetted them and now they are basically confirmed town.
So fuck everything.

thdgkdms was practically confirmed before then and there was literally no suspicion his way, nor did you exercise any at him. People really didn't have a chance to respond to you thanks to Dan, who.. why didn't you think he'd be a good target if you didn't have a read? :| You seem uh, pretty checked out of this game. If you don't want to make any reason to stay alive today the least you can do is fullclaim.

I don't particularily think Katsuki is scum but will freely hammer him at any time since he's not enjoying playing or reading this game, I'm just saying.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1625 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Mala, we're lynching two people today, not just Dan! That's why it's exciting and you should talk about why you shouldn't be the second one!
The second one isn't going to be me by the way, I'm just not into masochism like that. Image
I'm wary of relying on Ankaimus's card to stop Dan from hammering himself, but he probably doesn't have a vote card to go with the end the day card. At least one of my cards makes me unvote though so etc. The two scum we've seen end the day phase and seal day cards, it seems like day cards are likely more on our side.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1626 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Having thought it over my heart really isn't into lynching Mala, I think her actions are too messy for scum and look more like a townie having a breakdown. <_< I'm not really feeling good about my judgement right now tbh, it would be nice to get 2/3 at least ._.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1632 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1629, thdgkdms wrote:Lily thinks that if nobody is going to explain the colors to Lily, then Lily is going to simply ignore the colors!

Ha ha, my guess is uh, it might have been Gaiden's card and now that he's dead we'll never know <.< Itt would explain why he was the blue one, but i don't know anything about Futo's spellcards. She is too boring to care about.

I also agree with SB's above assessment, but I was already a little cold on that anyways. :/
ActionDan wrote:Does that include me? Don't worry I won't judge you for killing me.

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1635 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

[quote="In post 1633, Kilgamayan"
Is there any particular reason people want Katsuki to be the second lynch ahead of ooba? The only thing I can get out of Katsuki is that he doesn't give a damn about anything. (Though for someone that wanted a quick lynch he sure is taking his sweet time talking about his ooba target from Night 1.)[/quote]
Lurker lynch is the best approximation, but I freely admit it's not tactics so much as not wantingg to leave him alive to keep doing things like suggest we lynch Sky for too much content.

(For the record, I had no idea what Mala's spellcard did until such was revealed today, and given I wasn't told what it did, I was not aware my input was being requested last night. I figured it was a rhetorical, wondering-aloud comment. If she explicitly claimed its effects somewhere, then that's another one I just plain missed.)

I'm positive she said in-thread that she had a vanilizing spellcard. Even if it was rhetoric, you and Rylai didn't discuss targets for anything at all last night? I'm honestly surprised you didn't suggest a good target even if it was she should vanilize herself.

Using off-site names is so cliquey, I suggest you just change his MotK name to Keyboardsmash. Or get Edible to do that, he'd totally be into it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1646 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1637, Kilgamayan wrote:I'm not in a neighborhood with Rylai. Do you mean Ankamius?
If she did claim the card in the thread, then like I said, I missed it. Or just forgot it.

<.< ... Yes. i can totally tell the difference. You def missed it is all.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1809 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

There are a bunch of pages I haven't read yet that talk about more neighbour-foo which is.. giving me a huge headache to glances over. @_@ I'll post for reals tomorrow when I have more time.

Muffin: I agree that I haven't been pushing anyone with conviction. I don't have a This is Scum read and if I did I would feel much more confident in pushing. Maybe it would help if I'd stop suspecting people who turn out to be confirmed town or being firneds with confirmed scum. The trifecta of Mala/Ooba/Katsuki is really messy and hard to interpret. And it's unlikely 2/3 are scum right? I get a lot more nervous when my opinion can pretty much guarentee someone's lynch though.

Although it does also make me extremely blase about anyone who brings up my name. You do know my opinion is five/six times more important then yours, right? Five times more important! It's like, you can flaccidly throw stuff at me and im like, oh the little people are talking again.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1817 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think she is scum. and no, but getting into it now would keep wme wawkake and you[re already making fun of me :<
Muf im rly sorry that you're one of the really little people now but you gotta face your disfunction man
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1875 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

We're double-lynching today. Well, I'm using my card today, so etc.
I'm disappointed in where my analysis is so far since
pieguyn didn't become guilty like my dreams told me he would. :<
It's boring and just narrows down to Ankamius, ooba, Kilga, Rylai, Katsuki and Mala. A longer version later after I've done more isos but I think Mala's play is too disasterously accidental to be planned scummitude, Ankamius is.. i dunno, i was paranoid of him before, I'll probably reread more closely, I'm doubbting because the bite is made not to interfere with me and zmuf keeps saying he's town. I can't honestly give a reason for why I think Kilga is town other then he's playing a similar game to me and it would depend on Mala's alignment. I don't think I've been reading him too extensively. Same with Rylai. It would be easy to just pick one of katsuki and ooba. Maybe that's why I keep looking at other people, doing the easy thing isn't much fun.

See, despite what I said earlier, who I want lynched doesn't exactly matter, not when I want to use my cards to work with people. Today I can either:
a) Be a facilitator and vote Dan, letting people continue voting whoever for the second wagon.
b) Be a giant asshole and vote a second person, locking them in as the second lynch.

For real wagons and my obsession with beautiful VCA it would be better to just vote Dan. I like to watch and see. But thaat would pretty much mean I don't care who gets lynched that actually matters. I supose if my motives are going to come into question I'm going to have to pony up and be a giant asshole at some point today.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1878 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1049, ooba wrote:
In post 1044, Sky_Paladin wrote:Because the vig is the one that fails on humans. Are you SURE I can't cop you?

It doesn't have to do with your role. This is what Serene\I have been hinting at - all investigations on us will fail.

This was driving me crazy because I knew it'd been claimed already, so yeah ooba had claimed on Day 1 to be investigation immune. Whether Katsuki read that I supose is another question entirely. :V

Yes Kilgadear, I will try not to ask you to lynch yourself.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1919 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1909, Kagami wrote:
Of the uncertains-but-probably-town, I really don't think kilg is viably scum independent of role, but both multivoters being scum also seems like poor design. A successful double lynch executed by shadoweh will make me highly confident about the town-ness of that slot, especially given the implications of the card come mylo.

Speaking of which, you seem to be implying that you would use the card prior to us getting the hammer, shadoweh. That's bad, we're not doing that. Your card will double-hammer.

Today with Dan's vote locked I plan to use my 5-vote spellcard on one person so we have enough votes to put two wagons at L-1 and allow Kilga to hammer both of them, not the dual-vote that 3-votes two wagons. I know how wagons work, geez. They're two seperate spellcards. When I said we should double-lynch every day, I said that knowing I could make it happen at least once on my own and once with any other person.

Kilga, for serious, other then his role why do you think Rylai is town? I won't bother to study him closely if you're 100% opposed to it but I'd like a reason besides his power being supertown.

For anti-oobas: I think there's some weird confusion about what he claimed, Day 1 he made clear he was investigative-immune. If he roleblocks investigators do you think it makes sense to claim that rather then letting people fail on him without knowing why, from a scum perspective? I personally don't think it Makes Sense As Scum(tm)

Katsuki: Since you want to take the otheer front-runner out of the competition, who are the two people you would consider for quad-voting right now besides Dan? I don't really care about who got targetted with what, I'm not really sure what you want in this game besides to hate Sky Paladin for being bad-town and to tell people how dumb they are for thinking your scumgame looks like this(A sentiment I understand admittedly)

Also Mala should maybe uhhh post a content post? I really thought one would have happened by now and I'm very emotionally volatile and prone to listening to people like pie when they're being emotional too. It would make me feel guilty to lynch two people arguing for each other while the third real option is absent.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1920 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

(also she keeps saying she wants to lynch me and it hurts me fee fees)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1923 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The same thing will be just as true tomorrow if we try to double-lynch this way again, just with less frozen self-voting. The difference being if Day-card that switches votes is on any scum other then Dan they'll be claiming scum when they don't have to.

Pie: I think that's up to you if you have another voting card. Who would you lynch on top of Mala in that case though?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1925 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Were you even paying attention when I suggested doing this on Day 1? :/
I want to do the 'asking for trouble' regardless so we can double-lynch twice. Today is a better day to do that then tomorrow, when I'd rather double-lynch via my big fat double-lynching card. On top of that if Kilga dies overnight, using my double-card today means no double lynch is possible tomorrow.

I wanted to do this on Day 2 actually. THANKS DAN.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1939 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:\ There are three confirmed town and three unlikely via associations, it's not hard to have a bunch of townreads, that's why you're getting so much attention right now. You don't really have to talk about a bunch of people, just the three that I've outlined as most likely second lynches besides you. (ooba, Rylai, Katsuki)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1953 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1940, Kagami wrote:Why is rylai scummy, shadow?

Because everyone's town-reading him. :V You probably think I'm joking. If you theorize ooba and katsuki not being scum though I'd say he's the next likely suspect. So it possibly doesn't matter today.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1960 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't know why you hate teamwork so much. :<
It really just requires me to play the card and then we figure out the best time for two people to lay the L-1's while Kilga flips the switches immediately.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1976 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh, by lynch you meant a 100% confirming cop check, why didn't you say so! ..I guess Dan's vote might not be frozen anymore, so Kagami is gonna get her way, WELP
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2002 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not voting to lynch Sky, so i don't know why you're bothering to argue with him all day. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2017 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm gonna make you all hella mad. I really want to lynch Rylai.

Sakura was 'pushing' Rylai as a wagon, ie voted him and then never mentioned him again while attacking Sky constantly, and unvoted him for consolidation later. Rylai starts posting again, Sakura couldn't care less about him posting, asks once for his current reads, never looks back after Rylai posts them.
Dan says Rylai is town 'because' early, and wow Dan's posts look like they were written in google translate. "Pretty ok with rylai seems town." "the thought behind the post is was not bad to me" like wtf Dan. The next mention of Rylai is when he's being pressured by Muffin who has a guilty on him.

I really really have my doubts that such, how would someone put it, low hanging fruit would barely get glanced at by two hungry scumbuddies. I am also having a breakdown while trying to look at people as scum so im going to stop drop and roll over here
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2020 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

MUFFIN PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BE A NEAR-PARAGON LIKE YOU
I WILL BE YOUR GIANT VOTESTICK
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2050 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2049, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Shadoweh, would you mind clarifying your spellcard? Is it two spellcards, where one votes 5 times and another 2 people 3 times, or just 1 spellcard that can do either?

I clarified that before. Why, do you want to know if you would be immune to it if I use one on you? :giggle:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2055 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

...Oh what the hell. I thought there was another day on the timer. Uhm shit I did not mean to procrastinate this long sorry

PeX Crestfall it can't have seriously escaped your attention that I've been talking about lynching you in my last posts, especially if you just went back to look at it. >:/ Kilgermans, I asked you for a reason besides his role that you would absolutely not vote to lynch Rylai and you haven't posted anything. I am displeased at how lackadasial this response has been when you know I'm agonizing about rocking the boat and either doing something really really stupid or doing the right thing here. I hate making decisions. I just want to vote and run away and never look again so I don't have to see the fallout of my utter failure to find scum in my paranoia.

I did kind of notice the same thing Sky P pointed out about ooba literally claiming what Fakegod said the next GF would be like. Ha ha it sure makes me paranoid as fuck. I just really don't see why he would claim it, if it's just investigations get roleblocked on him there's no reason -to- claim it. He'd never get called on it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2057 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay, but that's definitely not answering the question I asked. You did not say you would look into Rylai, you said 100% no never and I want to know why.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2070 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

When I think about lynching ooba, i think about the thing katsuki said about prefering ooba stay alive because of presumed claim, but then lynching katsuki for wanting to keep his only counterwagon alive is like @_@ this is why this is getting me so worked up

but what I'm getting from peopole is rylai is someone to totes look into tomorrow we swear so :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2071 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

zMuffinSempai's content seems focused on trying to dig something out of Katsuki, I would like to know which side of the kat/ooba isssue you stand on at this point, i saw the 'let's lynch katsuki even if katsuki's town' thing so im aware you might just want him out anyways but like icky.

Also I need you goobers to get off of ooba and Katsuki unless you absolutely want to wagon them and have me use my double-lynch card, they're both at 2 votes right now and 5 votes would lynch them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2076 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If one extra person dies tonight it will be 5 to lynch tomorrow. It will be kind of hard to use it for double-lynch purposes if that happens. How many exttra deaths is enough, you ask? Well we've had four so far and we're assuming the three users are town-sourced right now, so etc?

I mean, I guess I can just have fun lynching all by myself tomorrow (that does sound kind of fun admittedly)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2077 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2073, zMuffinMan wrote:use the dual 3 plx. id prefer that to relying on kilgy's two single votes since so many things could go wrong with that (as kagami has pointed out)

Well, in that case everyone else needs to pile up and I'll go be indecisive over here. I'll play to lynch whoever has a big phat wagon, Dan and whoevver else should be put up to 5 votes.
15 hours from now = 2pm tomorrow EDT? I leave about 11 hours from now, so there needs to be wagons by 11am. See, me playing my card now also means i get to sleep in and not refresh the mafia page, why won't you let me slumber? :<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2127 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

(i suggested we go 5/5 on purpose so the votes are L+1)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2131 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Your face is a spell card.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2137 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Bleugh. akaimusdude or SB vote Dan then. i am totes aawke but i wont be in likes fiiive mintes
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2139 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The coded message leads to a youtube link for Dan

I assure you that I am never pretending to be sleepy, its actually whethehr i care enough to correct the random bahsing on my keybuoard i do
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2142 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

My vote doesn't count seperately from my vote, that'd be werird.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2204 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I give you exact times and you start to panic that I'm not going to be here, geez. I'm checking to see if you moved the votes, one minute.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2207 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Nope you left them in place, it's like you guys don't think Loved could be a thing scum could have. Well, it's too late now, everyone on DA VOTE TRAIN
PS if ooba's a princess i look forward to my ability to solo lynch tomorrow!
(To be fair I said I would be here an hour ago and ha ha shit this is later then I meant to wake up)

Flower Sign "Dual Spark" : Ooba and Action Dan
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2210 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE DAN DON'T YOU NEED TO SLEEP IN THE HEARTBREAKER HOTEL?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2215 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

omg that's so poetic I think I have a song for it

By the way my only other ability is my cards don't work after Day 4. I think 3 scum is possible, if so that would make pie super scummy? There's a lot a LOT of death in this game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2216 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also if you check the Day 2 day opening message, you can talk about your pick list, I at least asked that that be a thing because etc? I got my first pick obviously.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2241 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I should have expected Dan to be shooting blanks. <_<
...Why would they kill the vanillaized mason instead of the other one.
I wasn't expecting a kilga-kill either but a full-rolecop I guess is more dangerous at this point. I don't have too much to say until/unless full-claims are cycled through. (You already have mine.) I feel better about all that woorrying yesterday.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2249 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Rylai Crestfall
Katsuki
Kagami
pieguyn
Ankamius

Argue amongst yourselfs who wants to claim first.

GuyInFreezer - comftown
Shadoweh - already claimed
fferySB - comftown
Sky_Paladin - already claimed (I guess he hasn't said
he's immune on even days
when he's immune to actions)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2254 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The only thing Kagami has really claimed persay is she suspects Dan roleblocked her on Night 1, but that her action didn't give her any results to prove it one way or the other.

Also I'm glad you learn from your mistakes, but I'm unlynchable today so I suggest anyone thinking about it put it off until tomorrow when I can't Master Spark you in the face.

I'm not in any QT/PT, Sky. I just have good intuition. You're a half-ghost!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2264 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2255, Sky_Paladin wrote:You have to accept that the appeal of "Shadoweh knows because scum!Sakura told her" is really hard to ignore.

Why is it so hard to accept that I can put two and two together for you people? ;_; Guessing role interactions is my favorite past-time for these games.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2275 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2268, Sky_Paladin wrote:I accept that you can put two and two together, I just question why you would announce it as town OR scum. Being able to rule out that you just read it from a scum QT would be great, too.

Because I was guessing and you would likely be pressed to reveal it anyways. You could have just not responded. :p
cut: I'm actually feeling like PGO-enabler. When I saw Dan set himself up to be shot, and then Science died, that was my first thought. When I saw Katsuki target the supposed night-immune and now apparently scum-flipped Ooba, that's what I suspected. I could see Kilga investigating Katsuki since he already checked Ank, and scum probably would have anticipated this.

It wasn't a PGO-enabler that killed Notscience, his target would have still died. He most likely died from his own ability which apparently killed him if he was roleblocked. That doesn't reflect on whether that happened THIS time.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2305 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I agree with zmufffin-sempai's assessments!
SB was also town via zMuffin's parity cop. Dan was confirmed scum since he ended Day 2 with a spellcard. Ooba claimed investigative immune so I doubt there's also a godfather.

Hey Kagami, what were Serene Forest/Ooba's opinions in the neighbourhood?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2401 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< Yaaaaaay I'm confirmed? I sure.. needed.. that..
My spellcards don't 'expire' persay. My only 'ability' is that I can't declare spellcards after Day 4. I didn't want to mention that earlier because it implies my cards would be perfectly servicable on someone else.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2404 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

ffery: From Sky's perspective his cop check is just as good as Muffin's, I think it would be weird if he didn't concentrate on his own result. ooba wasn't very active Day 4, was he? I got the impression he'd settled on scum silence for his inevitable lynch.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2409 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think gaps being used to hide fit better then laser beams of intense voteyness. Maybe a little.. TOO well. Because most people's powers don't make sense :V
Why don't I have double-dayvigs? Fakegod I demand a rerole!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2415 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's spring!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2427 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It would confirm me as town for sure!
Shouldn't we like, at least get other people to claim first, if we're going to assume that maybe the game will keep going?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2431 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm trying to imagine how someone who knows they just hard-defended scum while being next in line for lynching would not do their best to try to die. I don't even think it's my own bias to say confirming me is the worst possible move. It also makes me seriously wonder why Katsuki wouldn't use a hider shot on Sky P on Day 1 after being Super High School Level Convinced he was scum, it would have been super obvious who the target was in case of death.

So yeah basically my reaction was 'Okay, so I know Katsuki is described as a troll but like, a troll that believes they're good enough at the game to try and win it and prove he's better then everyone else right?'
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2469 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< Did you see Kilgamayan target you?
Did you ask about it when Kilga claimed to have targetted you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2544 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2529, fferyllt wrote:Shadoweh you said your cards go away after today. Is there anything you think you should use today?

My only card is a 5-vote card. To clarify, it doesn't go away. I will still have it. I have a passive ability that makes me unable to play spellcards after Day 4. I am a little skeeved out at the idea that pie could kill me since I can't declare it. :V It would be hard to use it and let Rylai lynch someone, but if that's what Rylai has it makes sense why he's been constantly asking why I have that restriction when he presumably doesn't. My guess is I have it because I can cause two lynches twice, when he can still only ever cause one.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2546 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

My vision is slightly blurry and im rereading over the claims, I'd use the nighttalk card just in case there are 5 scum. Or Katsuki is town I guess.
Hey Pie. Didn't you have a Dayvig that hit people with little to no spellcards left? Did you not think confirming whether or not you could Dayvig Action Dan was a good idea?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2558 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh yeah, for ffery: Kilgamayan used a spellcard and rolecopped Ank on Night 2. He also tried to use an ability to rolecop Gaiden on Night 2 and was roleblocked.
I don't think Katsuki's actions make sense for being town. He's right that his play is bizarre as a straight scum. It does kind of remind me of the crazy antics he gets up to as a traitor. I do wish he'd stop cutting me to tell Muffin how much he sucks though. I know cupcakes and muffins are at war but we love zmuffinsama and want him to post forever. Seriously I've been trying to post for like five minutes
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2560 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh, that's not the only time you've fakeclaimed a guilty as a traitor. You even said your motivation was to throw the game into confusion so they stopped noticing how scummy your buddy was being and in that game it worked.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2580 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

"Hey Shadoweh can you go through every game I've ever played in an era where a bunch of games were deleted by Tigers to find the one I was a traitor in?" You're kind of a mean person aren't you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2585 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If he successfully jailkeeps you you won't see him target you. >_>
Okay like, you said you had a guilty on DrippingGoofBall and she was like super upset with you for randomly selecting her for your fake guilty. This is a thing that happened I swear
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2596 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sky plz, you're adorable and all but GiF is clearly claiming some sort of result regarding Kagami and Kilgamans. Let Kagami defend herself.
I guess so. I've never considered a roleblock not working on passive abilities tbh.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2623 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

C-can I declare too? Everyone else is doing it.. no? :<
Rylai I am extremely disappointed that you don't have a Namu-san ability. Please scold Fakegod in your PT tonight.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2639 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So would my sexy vote! Rylai let's have a race to see who can lynch first when they're done being boring and outting claims.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2746 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Is there a particular reason I slept through a day and it's still not nightphase/game over here somehow? Did Katsuki become town today?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2752 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Kagami, can you vote for Katsuki/whoever is going to be lynched today so Katsuki for now, so you get your postcard back? And presumably use it on someone like Ankaimus who isn't going to die, so you can prove it exists by messaging something other then dead people.

Kilga rolecopped Ankaimus and thought his role made sense with what he'd posted on an earlier day, I looked at what Kilga was pointing out and the hinting Ankaimus did makes sense with a self-watch. I think Ankaimus is town but if there's a tomorrow pieguyn should time bomb him just to check if he's lying about not having any more day cards. (someone should get bombed anyways)

Ank, somehow i think if people start voting to lynch Rylai that he's going to lynch someone else before that happens :V I know that's what I would do. He's immune to spellcards so I can't surprise-lynch him myself, which is about the only way that'd happen.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2756 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes it is. It's definitely a good idea to make sure someone not-his-alignment gets lynched as either alignment. Like wow. The chances would be 100% more likely to hit scum if he's town. Would you really let people lynch you if you were town and had a 'target and lynch' power? I feel bad for your confidence.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2769 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I hate both of you and hope Kagami bothers to look here to see my request instead of assuming there's another two pages of you two. >:C
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2798 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I can't lynch Rylai, he's immune to Day-cards.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2804 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Did you see what the 3-vote card did? It does that, except on one person with 5 votes. I imagine since I have to put the other person's name when I do it that he wouldn't be affected. I supose it's possible it would work? I think it would be incredibly silly to do. He told us about it and activated it today in good faith, after the rolecop died. Do you think scum had a never-ending control the lynch card as well as an end the day card?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2812 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm glad that zMuffinsama will always be here to remind people not to lynch Sky P in the event of my untimely death. I seriously don't know why you guys hate his playstyle so much when he's trying so hard. But man, that time he iso'd Sakura and tried to make it scum on scum wagons. Ha ha what a derp.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2832 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I find it interesting that no one has claimed anything that would have sstopped the scumkill on Night 1. So.. it does seem like Rylai stopped the scum from killing. Unless that was an ~*~elaborate gambit by scum~*~ to no-kill for their buddy on Night 1!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2839 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'll be honest, I was originally just going to Master Spark Katsuki as soon as Kagami voted for him, I only changed my mind because Katsuki is having an interesting conversation with ffery. A lot of the conversations don't matter so much until after we see a flip and I wonder why certain people are bothering to have them instead of wanting to see the lynch and waiting for tonight to talk.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2842 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1094, Drezi wrote:Sure, I'll full claim, since it looks like I'm dead anyway, at least town knows my role wasn't too much of a loss.
I can investigate someone every knight, and get their Race. I get my spellcard back if it was human. My own race is not-human so I guess those are the two possible options?
My spellcard makes my next vote do nothing.

oh yeah should probably add this to the list since forgots. I guess race does matter a bit? Tewi and their tricksy spellcards.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2846 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Have you considered you wouldn't be forever alone if you hadn't insisted on powerlynching your PT buddy Day 1? :p
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2850 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

OH MY GOD KAGAMI LIED ABOUT HAVING A SPELLCARD
if only pie had used his investigative bomb properly. Have I mentioned I'm really jealous of all you people and your night actions and your PT's and all the shit you do at night while I twiddle my thumbs going LA LA LA GOT THIS WHOLE HILL TO MYSELF

So what's it do Kagami?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2858 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Her character is literally the youkai of surprising people <.<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2894 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh, uhm, okay then. So who wants to roast some chestnuts on an open Katsuki?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2906 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

rylai plz
i am falling asleep in my chair here
...well that'd be happing regardless actually
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2917 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:V 'you all should be ashamed of this lynch that i totes had no part in!' if one of you is scum plz don't make me go to lylo with you again okay
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2943 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I think this game would be a lot funnier if Kagami and pie were yelling at each other needlessly. Their reactions are certainly more interesting.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3118 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3075, Kilgamayan wrote:I think the major problem with gut reads is that they do little to nothing in the way of convincing other people. By and large, no townie is an island; what good are correct reads if no one listens to you?

That's what 5-vote spellcards are for! Now I'm really sad that I didn't just Master Spark Katsuki when Kagami voted him :<
It would have helped if you'd claimed an action less obviously awful then "I hid behind the person who just hammered two scum". I'm glad that Rylai listened to my insistence, I thought the distracting arguments were getting quite silly and Katsuki basically had to be lynched before we could progress. Also if Sky Paladin looked like he was going to be lynched I was fully committing to hammering any other wagon, I'm very sad that didn't happen Day 1 also. I would have liked that 6-vig card...

Also also: The Relentless was one of our better players. I tried very hard not to suspect he said fuck it when his partner replaced out and he was stuck as scum with no daytalk (which if I had noticed would have been a dealbreaker for me, no daytalk is satanic Fakegod why did you do this to them?) I was iffy on joining until I saw the 8-day deadlines. This was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed making fun of Dan all day. Man, poor Dan. I haven't seen him play that well since his first games.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3126 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I went through the PT's to see what people thought of me but you all left me off your reads lists ;_;
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3142 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sky, you need to like relax man, also stubborn obstinate pig-headededness reminds me of how badly you wanted me to be scum this game </3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”