The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 374, The_Relentless wrote:also, explain Sakura scum? I may actually agree there but want to know what you're seeing.

forgot to remove this after getting to pieguyn's explanation. I think his reasons for taking back his scumread on her are pretty WIFOM though.
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

ywrcbwrz still owes me a response, also.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I thought for sure there would be 25 pages by now. I'm catching up now. I tried to just read the last page to see what was going on but instead I'm just giggling insanely. To answer Relentless though: Serene hadn't posted again so I figured the wagon on him would just fall off. Besides the best defense is a good offense, I don't care so much about defending people this early compared to prodding at scumrreads. Besides, I have more votes then his entire wagon.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 374, The_Relentless wrote:if you think pieguyn is a better vote than Serenes than why are you putting so much more effort into convincing people to go after Serenes?

deep reasons

In post 374, The_Relentless wrote:what are your thoughts on his Sky_Paladin vote?

it was weak (and no different to the several other weak justifications i've seen for voting sp)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 377, Shadoweh wrote:Besides the best defense is a good offense, I don't care so much about defending people this early compared to prodding at scumrreads.

well your offense has been a gut vote on me which I couldn't even respond to if I wanted and Serenes' offense has been:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also you dickbutt, if you weren't pretending to be an unaffiliated newbie maybe I wouldn't think you were so scummy at first. :p
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I said when signing up that I'm from thdgkdms' mafia site. my current username there is chndvpndms. I don't see why you'd think I was inexperienced

did you seriously think I was a new player given my /in post?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 374, The_Relentless wrote:@pieguyn: why is Rylai worse than Sky_Paladin? I don't get why you'd single out Rylai for hating on GiF while town-reading me when I dislike him for the same reasons.

I didn't like the way Rylai went about it bc as far as I could tell he was just calling people out for lack of content. which by itself isn't scummy, and furthermore, if he actually believed this, it doesn't make sense to selectively call out GIF given a lot of other people had a low amount of content in a vacuum.

now that he explained it's more that GIF is being here but doing absolutely nothing while he is here, it looks better. and the only thing I dislike about SP so far is still the way he was pushing Serenes earlier, so my scum read there isn't particularly strong.

In post 374, The_Relentless wrote:I actually think Sakura Hana is pretty scummy at this point just cuz she keeps posting but her reads don't evolve. She's worse about this than GiF at this point, only GiF is at least assertive. A large part of her activity correlated with pieguyn pressuring her, too, and there was a line pieguyn said about one of her posts looking "forced" and tbh that's the way I've felt about most of her emotional appeals.

don't particularly think either of these are good reasons for scum reading Sakura. Sakura and I have a huge history with each other, so her being more active when I suddenly step up and announce a scum read on her makes sense. I don't think the emotional appeals were particularly out of the ordinary for her, either.

I agree she hasn't done much yet, but I'm mostly playing wait-and-see w.r.t. how her reads evolve. I wanna give her as much room as possible here considering if town she's having an extremely slow start this game.

In post 375, The_Relentless wrote:forgot to remove this after getting to pieguyn's explanation. I think his reasons for taking back his scumread on her are pretty WIFOM though.

it is kind of WIFOMy, but it would be a more strong reason than my current reasons for scum reading her if it's valid

and I'm not really retracting my scum read on her per se, just that it's enough to make me unsure about it. I don't have any intention of lynching her, or letting her get close to a lynch, until I figure this out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Hey guys talking about lylo vote powers: My vote card expires after a certain day. I would imagine that's because I could unilaterally vote a wagon on my own. So I would expect that any double/quintuple/whatever vote powers on one person in general won't be usable in LYLO.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 381, The_Relentless wrote:I said when signing up that I'm from thdgkdms' mafia site. my current username there is chndvpndms. I don't see why you'd think I was inexperienced

did you seriously think I was a new player given my /in post?

Because you're acting like you don't know me and that's pretty weird if you're from our forum? <.<

Uhm, hmm, I don't have a really hard scum read right now, even if I didn't suspect Relentless is being newbie weird I don't really like lynching Vigs. I should at least put out some townreads since I have a few hard ones.

Currently on the would not lynch list: tdgflsflmnop, zMoofinman, Malakittans, ActionforonceDan, probably Kagami, this is also what I expect the list of dead people at night to look at. :V Lesser not lynch, just from knowing how Sky P sounds I think he's town here. I don't have super hard town reads on them but I'm not interested in lynching Kilgermans or the SB/SF pair either. There's a bunch of Do Not Exist people to me, so thinking about current bad feely thoughts.

I'm not sure how I feel about Sakura while watching pie's case, but can you explain what the vampires have to do with Sakura's sealing vote and why that matters? I literally have no idea what the implications of the votes that seal day cards are in that respect. I can see where pie is coming from, though i don't have a seperate read on Sakura of my own. I don't think I'd be suspecting them alone. Right now the two bothering me the most are GiF for a bunch of spammy and mostly frivolous one-liners (Which looks like his posting style? :S Arguably there are reads in all of them but they're still easy-to-state opinions at this point, like that his partner is town which is obvious.) and Drezi for having a minor amount of posts that focus on the Muf too much imo. Which would possibly be remedied by more posts. Also, this post is really terrible, I don't remember what townposting is like but I'm remembering the stomach-twisting feeling now!

For now: VOTE: GuyInFreezer
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Shadoweh: Can you run through your tdgflsflmnop/Malakittens/ActionDan reads for me?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

pieguyn: Can you update your town list for me please?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Kagami: Same question, actually.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Man I wish I had thought to be cool like half the Mawtkuh players here and register with a name no one would recognize at a glance.

Also I'm not Conqueror, Dan's just dicking around. (I think Relentless believed him but maybe Relentless is secretly someone from Mawtkuh but MAYBE NOT??? It would be super keen if people could be clear about who is who)

Catching up properly now.

@SF, RE: where my vote would be if I had only one - At the time of my mass-vote post it would've been on Malakittens. (Votes were listed in approximate order of lynch preference.) We'll see if that changes in the next hour, though.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 385, Ankamius wrote:Shadoweh: Can you run through your tdgflsflmnop/Malakittens/ActionDan reads for me?

No. They're obviously town. If you think they're scummy I probably think you're stupid. Or just unfamiliaar with one of them like Kilga.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 384, Shadoweh wrote:like that his partner is town which is obvious.

Who's my partner?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Ahhhhh can we all agree to refer to Sky Paladin with something other than SP to avoid confusion with SB tia

Also I'm not going to be V/LA this weekend, but I will be away, so don't expect an uptick in activity just because it's the weekend (at least not until Sunday afternoon).

Unvote: Malakittens

Not liking this vote anymore. I've seen too many townies over the years adamantly march to the beat of their own drum in the fashion she's doing today for me to honestly go "must be scum!". I will never like playstyles that are inherently unhelpful to the public on Day 1 but that's for my teeth to grind over and nothing more.

Unvote: The Relentless

Post #248 makes me feel substantially better here. I could point out that vitriol is not an inherently scum thing and I was not trying to frame it as such, but that's a minor detail at this point.

Unvote: pieguyn

Uninterested in this now that she has a real vote for real reasons. People are getting on her case about "not doing anything" but there have been some substantiated thoughts scattered throughout, like here (a post that also suggests genuine interest in the question posed here, rather than having that question look like throwaway "activity") and here, as well as efforts to push her SkyPal stance.

---

Vote: Drezi

I am less than impressed by the back-and-forth with Muffin. Drezi's end of things seems more focused on semantics than necessary. What little else he's posted is very wishy-washy:

In post 341, Drezi wrote:I kinda agree about Rylai's post, he did say it was 4 AM and was going to sleep though, not sure about that as an excuse for it, we'll see how he follows it up I guess.

In post 346, Drezi wrote:
In post 342, zMuffinMan wrote:For example, do you have no thoughts on relentless, SP and the wagons that have built up on them?

Do you have any reads at all?

Thoughts obviously, as for reads leaning either way I've yet to decide on that, and I won't tryhard it either until I do.

Like I don't see a reason to not vote for Rylai in this scenario unless you're afraid it'll get negatively tied back to you later for some reason (hint: only one faction's members have this concern). Surely a Rylai vote here is more useful than the Ankamius RVS vote?

Vote: GuyInFreezer

Here is a comprehensive list of people GIF thinks could be scum:

Vote: Sakura Hana

I didn't come out of the argument with pieguyn thinking it made either of them clearly either alignment, but the point that's been brought up a couple of times about how she's been using her votes as seals instead of votes is one I can get behind. It's a good way to look helpful without actually scumhunting. I'm also not sure why one of the votes is on GIF (as much as I appreciate voting for GIF in any capacity). If it's for sealing purposes, why hasn't she addressed GIF's claim that his day-use card can't be sealed?

---

In post 245, thdgkdms wrote:
Lily does not like how Serene Forest attempts to discredit Lily by saying that Lily hasn't read the Forest's posts properly. The forest refers to posts made after Lily's posts and says that Lily is not reading because Lily did not read the posts that did not exist at the time when Lily made Lily's post. Lily is trying to learn how but Lily can't see the future! Yet!

Can you back this up with quotes and links? This would be a pretty strong point against Forest if true, but I checked Forest's posts and couldn't really see such an accusation from them.

In post 272, zMuffinMan wrote:I don't really agree with the suspicion of SP or relentless.

I don't have any particularly strong feelings about SP being town, but nothing he's done looks scummy to me. I don't understand what people thought was wrong with his vote on Serene. The logic is sound. Serene's initial vote on SB should never have happened if Serene's reasoning for backing off is to be believed (SB is town because he wouldn't be this "reckless" as scum; so why did Serene suspect SB in the first place?) and while SP's content hasn't been the a shining paragon of towniness, I don't really have any issues with what he's said or done thus far.

As I pointed out in my vote for SkyPal, Forest's initial vote for SB had nothing to do with recklessness, and it basically has no other justification.

Currently thinking SkyPal > Drezi > Sakura > GIF with Forest off in suspicion purgatory somewhere until Lily Keyboardsmash gets back here and addresses the thing I mentioned above.
~ Edible
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 391, Kilgamayan wrote:Here is a comprehensive list of people GIF thinks could be scum:

Oh I don't scumhunt. I townhunt unless something really pings for me which in that case I go full force.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Really actually though maybe I'd flop Drezi and Sakura. The more I think about her GIF vote the more it rubs me the wrong way given his claim (and her non-addressing of it).
~ Edible
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Kilga, can you explain why hate my vote so much but have no issues with zMuffin, when (to my understanding) we are essentially both voting Serene for the same thing?

It seems pretty hypocritical for you to call me out and ignore Muffin.

(maybe try 'Sky' instead of 'SP').

I thought I would have more time but I have to work. I'll finish the wall later.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh also at this point, I have townreads on almost half of this playerlist.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Uh, Muffin's voting for pieguy, not Forest.

I also think he's contributed a lot more to the game on the whole. I see his posts and think "man this is what I would be doing if I had more than two late-night hours per day to devote to this game".

GIF: Since you're around, what do you think of Sakura's vote for you?
~ Edible
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Null since it looked like she just voted me as a placeholder. (It looked like she just moved her vote back to whoever she was voting before which is me.)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 390, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 384, Shadoweh wrote:like that his partner is town which is obvious.

Who's my partner?

I'm talking about you having a townread on your other Lily half.

Kilgamayan wrote:Really actually though maybe I'd flop Drezi and Sakura. The more I think about her GIF vote the more it rubs me the wrong way given his claim (and her non-addressing of it).

Are you on board with me to super vote and double-hammer two people today? Either you or Sakura has to agree to work with me for that. Right now we seem to be jelling on targets.
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

In post 391, Kilgamayan wrote:Can you back this up with quotes and links? This would be a pretty strong point against Forest if true, but I checked Forest's posts and couldn't really see such an accusation from them.
Lily can do this!
In post 94, Serenes Forest wrote:thdg hasn't read my posts properly and my last 3 posts should clarify why I initially thought SB was scum and don't really think so anymore.
Lily sees that, in this post, the not-so-Serene Forest states that Lily is not properly reading its posts and, by extension, saying that Lily's arguments are not valid because Lily simply didn't read properly.
But Lily doesn't think that Lily failed to read properly!
Lily's post that the Forest is referring to was number ... But the Forest's posts were numbers , , and !
How is Lily supposed to be able to refer to posts made after Lily's? Lily doesn't know how to see the future yet!
Lily is certain that the posts that came before Lily's number , which Lily will note are , , , , , and , still have the Forest that is Serene talking about how SB's bussing joke was scummy so Lily is confused on how Lily was meant to know that the Forest that is supposedly Serene stopped thinking that SB was scummy!
Lily just doesn't understand these complicated things! Lily just wants to enjoy the Spring with everyone!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”