Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 78, ika wrote:
In post 75, waxing and wanding wrote:Nero threatening to PL I don't think is alignment indicative. I don't support it, but I don't think it's in any way unreasonable. Actually, I think it's the kind of thing town are slightly more likely than scum to do because there's a lot of players who would consider it to be entirely unnecessary and not want to draw attention onto themselves.

Vote: Radja

Don't really like 72, want to know if he has any actual thoughts on people's play so far. Also want to know why PM is specifically questioning Boon's stance on PL'ing Nero and ignoring Nero's.

Actualyin the 2 games where somone wanted to ploicy lynch me they were scum

I've seen Town wanting to do policy lynches before. I've wanted policy lynches as Town, Scum, and 3rd Party.

But the idea is to have a good reason for a PL. There's been no good reason presented to PL Ika.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 63, Kaboose wrote:So far I'm scum reading everyone. I feel like the mod's next post may endgame me.

"I feel like the mod's next post may endgame me."

:igmeou: That requires an explanation.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Joke is on you guys 'cause IKA might actually be scum here for not being his trollsy town self.

In post 100, Klingoncelt wrote:There's been no good reason presented to PL Ika.

I still don't think that its a great idea to keep a player around that's gonna hammer all the time, why do you think this is bad reasoning?

ika or celt are our lynches today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 97, Klingoncelt wrote:I disagree. He's more paranoid and cautious as Town, aggressive and careless as Scum.

We just got out of a game where I reaction tested Boon, can you explain how this is different?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:Joke is on you guys 'cause IKA might actually be scum here for not being his trollsy town self.

I still don't think that its a great idea to keep a player around that's gonna hammer all the time, why do you think this is bad reasoning?

VOTE: Nero i really don't like being told within a day of start who we have to lynch. Also what happened to Kling, PM, Boon, and Pisskop on that list?
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by ika »

nero fails to realize that i dont troll every game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: Nero i really don't like being told within a day of start who we have to lynch. Also what happened to Kling, PM, Boon, and Pisskop on that list?

celt is kling but also ika and celt are my top two willing to lynch and I'd be ok with watching you hang too 'cause your "I don't like being told who to vote" is pretty hilariously bad, like why should I NOT voice my opinion who I'd like to see hang?

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by ika »

In post 106, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 104, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: Nero i really don't like being told within a day of start who we have to lynch. Also what happened to Kling, PM, Boon, and Pisskop on that list?

celt is kling but also ika and celt are my top two willing to lynch and I'd be ok with watching you hang too 'cause your "I don't like being told who to vote" is pretty hilariously bad, like why should I NOT voice my opinion who I'd like to see hang?

here let me garcia it and be a dicka nd refer you to the last large game where you wanted to chain lynch a huge fuck of towns (rubi/elusive/vamp)

i mean come on nero even i was laughing at your terribleness
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and your point it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IS

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by ika »

cus your opiniotns tend to be really bad and shitty?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:Joke is on you guys 'cause IKA might actually be scum here for not being his trollsy town self.

Ika is much more serious as Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by ika »

In post 111, Klingoncelt wrote:

Ika is much more serious as Town.

nah. as town i dont give damns to ppl unless if i have players i have a respoect for
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 106, Nero Cain wrote:

I could give two craps about your page two policy lynch desires on who to vote.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 110, ika wrote:cus your opiniotns tend to be really bad and shitty?

I'd argue that most of the scum in that game were dead and considering you were in 179 with me it makes this look like nothing more than attempted discrediting.

and so what?

lets just pretend that I was a bad player what does me having "bad and shitty opinions" have ANYTHING to do with this game?

In post 113, Quaroath wrote:I could give two craps about your page two policy lynch desires on who to vote.

ok? Like...I believe that town should always give their opinion on who they want lynched. Do you agree with that? If not why do you think town shouldn't give their opinion? Of course you could argue that scum could also give their opinions and therein lies the question, how do you differentiate between town giving their opinions and scum giving theirs?

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 114, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 110, ika wrote:cus your opiniotns tend to be really bad and shitty?

1)I'd argue that most of the scum in that game were dead and considering you were in 179 with me it makes this look like nothing more than attempted discrediting.

2) I am bad player so what does me having "bad and shitty opinions" have ANYTHING to do with this game?

1) doent matter that most were dead. its the same thing. also i repalced into that game as a favor. it was only then that may people considered me and even then i would disagree you were a drinving perosn on the game

2) well you admit your a bad player so i think its self explintory, it has eveything to do with it. your play is mostly ego based. i find people who play on ego are pathic and bad
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What fancy editing scum Ika

ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by ConManMick »

What did he edit?
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, Nero Cain wrote:
lets just pretend that I was a bad player
what does me having "bad and shitty opinions" have ANYTHING to do with this game?

and ika's edit

2)
I am bad player
so what does me having "bad and shitty opinions" have ANYTHING to do with this game?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOl.............................................................

now that's funny.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:11 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 104, Quaroath wrote:i really don't like being told within a day of start who we have to lynch

who said you have to listen to him?
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:20 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:ika or celt are our lynches today.

no they aren't, at least not based on the reasoning you have provided. I don't see anything they either have done at this point to indicate they are scum. if you have some personal vendetta against them or something then take that elsewhere but this game isn't the place for it.
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 17, waxing and wanding wrote:
Claim: Ascetic

Is this a legit claim?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

hookay.

after getting 2 hours of sleep and getting my backside roasted in the marathon games Im back.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 105, ika wrote:nero fails to realize that i dont troll every game

:neutral: Where is that 'more content' you said you'd have? I saw a lot of decent reactionary stuff but no reads of your own.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”