PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:12 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 47, Boonskiies wrote:

It's still basically RVS. Nero and I don't get along.

Then explain why you say it's D1 Policy, or mandatory. Have any past experience you can give about your encounters, Emporor Kuzco?
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 48, Klingoncelt wrote:No, sadly, I'm not Scum with anyone, I'm all Town.

It still looks suspiciously similar to the way you attacked me for attacking your scumbuddy House.

But Boon being a revisionist is the same thing HE did last time as scum too.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:28 am

Post by ConManMick »

Are you guys using meta purely for RVS votes or is it going to factor into your play for the entirety of the game?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my RVS vote on IKA is absolutely policy.

Kling and PM might be ok lynches, idk yet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:33 am

Post by ConManMick »

Treat me like I'm stupid here;
Policy vote or you think IKA should be policy lynch?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think IKA should be policy lynched

ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 am

Post by ConManMick »

Is it not a week bit early to be going about a policy lynch?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your town motivation in wanting to keep a player that hammers at l1 irregardless?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 48, Klingoncelt wrote:No, sadly, I'm not Scum with anyone, I'm all Town.

It still looks suspiciously similar to the way you attacked me for attacking your scumbuddy House.

but also, if you think I am scum then why no vote?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's not irregardless. Day 1 there's literally nothing. If someone gets put to L-1, why the fuck not hammer? People are obviously okay with it. I mainly only do it Day 1, not "irregardless". My main way to scum hunt is by analyzing flips and add them to vote counts/associations. There is your town motivation.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you answering a question directed at, Mick?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also ignore comma

ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:58 am

Post by ConManMick »

I was unaware of that particular playstle feature, thank you for making me aware of it.
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that "irregardless" contradicts itself and technically actually means "regarding". The word you are looking for is just "regardless".
So hypothetically boon, you're at L-1. Do you self hammer?
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Kaboose »

So far I'm scum reading everyone. I feel like the mod's next post may endgame me.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 62, ConManMick wrote:I was unaware of that particular playstle feature, thank you for making me aware of it.
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that "irregardless" contradicts itself and technically actually means "regarding". The word you are looking for is just "regardless".
So hypothetically boon, you're at L-1. Do you self hammer?

If I town read the person, I'm not going to hammer them. If it's Day 1, and I am not getting townie vibes, and they are already at L-1, why not hammer them? Give me a good reason why I shouldn't hammer someone Day 1 who is null-lean scum who everyone else has already put, and seemingly okay with, them being at L-1?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Kaboose »

I'm siding with boonskies on this one.

In my opinion, town start with the information of just themselves. Where scum start with information on themselves and the town.

A D1 that can end with just a swift hammer can only help the town close the information gap that gives the scum the advantage to start every game.

If it's someone I town read with good reason I wouldn't hammer, but like he said someone with scum vibes who has already played well enough to be at L1 should just be offed.

Too often I see town's run people to L1, get a claim, back off, run the next person up to L1, get a claim, back off... All that does is help scum fill in their gaps. They don't have that many to fill in. While town can only take people's word for everything. They won't be able to confirm those answers until a flip.

The game starts on D2, the quicker you get there and begin working the better for town.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:44 am

Post by ika »

so i got a townread on boon, evilpac, and kaboose

more to come after work bout to head out
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:54 am

Post by ConManMick »

That doesn't sound like quick hammering to me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 64, Boonskiies wrote:Give me a good reason why I shouldn't hammer someone Day 1 who is null-lean scum who everyone else has already put, and seemingly okay with, them being at L-1?

Argumentum ad populum

I think that someone should ATLEAST get a final post.

If they are scum their final post may have clues
if town they may have some things to that will help
their claim may make us not want to lynch them

the idea that town is so much better off on day 2 with atleast one flip is p ridiculous and is not (IMO) a valid reason to quick hammer.

but I don't really want to have a theory discussion.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Im just offended Nero's applying past experience w/an alt to me. He's as good a flip as any, esp considering how he's a just entrenched himself into dramak ;)
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 50, PMysterious wrote:

Then explain why you say it's D1 Policy, or mandatory. Have any past experience you can give about your encounters, Emporor Kuzco?

Why does Boon's have to answer this but Nero doesnt?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:53 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

vote: Nero
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Radja »

Policy lynch on day 1? How would that be a good strategy? We'll have no information to go on day 2.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 70, pisskop wrote:
In post 50, PMysterious wrote:

Why does Boon's have to answer this but Nero doesnt?

I've already explained why I am voting IKA and in lieu of any good scum suspects (besides maybe celt) it is currently the best vote.

waxing and wanding
waxing and wanding
Townie
waxing and wanding
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:04 am

Post by waxing and wanding »

In post 49, Klingoncelt wrote:It's more about style than words, for both of you.

What about Nero's style makes you read him as scum here?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”