Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

WOAH ITS NUTS ITS LIKE I VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS SCUMMY AND THERE IS A GOOD CASE FOR THEM BEING SCUM AND ITS LIKE WOAH
THERE ARE ACTUALLY OTHER VOTES ON THIS GUY?

Do you shit your pants when D1 in any game ends and you find out later that the D1 lynch had tons of town on it?
Like, what the FUCK were all those TOWN doing on the LARGEST WAGON!?

I just can't handle the nonsense, Kuro. I CAN'T DO IT.
Kuro Matsumi
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Kuro Matsumi »

Nonsense or not, it doesnt change the fact that you're scum ^_^
But my points aren't nonsense, you're just strawmanning them.
Kuro Matsumi
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Kuro Matsumi »

Besides, it's ok, you can get mad at me all you want for catching you, it's not you i need to convince anyway.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You're awfully confbiased here, which is particularly annoying, because nothing I write will change your opinion.
Everything I have to share is something you don't want to read.

Stop trying to keep me on the table as a viable lynch. I'm not.
Not today, and not tomorrow, and not the next day either.
Stop trying to get town lynched and diversify your game-scope.
Kuro Matsumi
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Kuro Matsumi »

Calling me names now? Confbiased? Will you really rest at nothing to try to discredit my points? If they are as you say... confbiased, why are you resorting to discredit instead of just letting the rest of the people read and take a side?
Kuro Matsumi
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Kuro Matsumi »

Unless of course, my points do have some value and you're scared about being found out!
Gin and Sonic
Gin and Sonic
Goon
Gin and Sonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Gin and Sonic »

now now no fighting in the club, we are all here to have fun and party~

Varsoon, be nice on the girl... there aren't many of them
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Stating that you're clearly biased on scum-reading me isn't calling names.
If other people don't think so, they'll say so.
The whole game is open for people to read, just as you said.
It's really clear how weak and awkward your points on me are as well as how your tunnel on me is keeping you from engaging with the rest of the game.

Sorry if you take that personally.
Gin and Sonic
Gin and Sonic
Goon
Gin and Sonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Gin and Sonic »

Kuro-chan, could ya help place a vote on Voided for today? My man Elbirn thinks he's a robber! Now we all must work together here...
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 1041, Cabd wrote:Even if I don't get this Lynch today, I'm not dropping it unless I see a really good reason for lufan town. Because I've yet to see one.

How about

You're calling him scum for the same reasons I found you scummy earlier on in the game. Along with that, it seems that he doesn't have the time/ability to follow the game that you think he does.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 am

In post 1078, Voidedmafia wrote:

Because there should be no world where your activity is predicated on someone giving up their reads. Cabd should not have to bargain his push on someone to get you to post more. I certainly see no town motivation to it.

Threw this snippet to mastin, and I asked her if I was crazy. It was clear to me what he was trying to get out of the bargain and I couldn't/can't understand how someone couldn't see some town motivations in it unless they weren't looking past the surface.

What did you think the reason for doing this was?

In post 1140, Voidedmafia wrote:Because you're trying to say "hey, either you stop or I'll just lurk or whatever", and just because the push is obscuring your read doesn't make the attempt any less wrong. Also see where I don't think that should be something traded like that, anyways.

It tells me that seeing you be active is more important than his read or his push. Which I suppose is somewhat town-motivated but still feels like a bad deal. And even if I want you to be more active as well I don't see why he has to trade away a push to do it.

So, if you ended up seeing someone who was tunneling another person while not really giving out thoughts on other people, or didn't really seem to have other scum-reads, you're saying you wouldn't mind them staying in that state and you're saying you wouldn't do anything to possibly get them to do other things in the game?

I think, this self-imposed restriction he has is somewhat important to him, otherwise he wouldn't keep it and I think he's saying that Cabd taking a step back and looking at other options for scum is important enough for him to drop the restriction.

In post 1090, Elbirn wrote:So I've iso'd voided and

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VoidedMafia

He's talking a lot
But he's not saying anything.

He reminds me of my first scum game where I didn't know what to do, so I responded to every. Fucking. Thing. With walls of comments and weak ass questions that didn't actually matter or go anywhere. He's doing the exact same thing. It's like he wants to look like he's helping, but he's not actually helping.

So you think he's inexperienced scum who doesn't know what he's doing? (Despite having been a player for a while). I also disagree with this sentiment, but he could be scum for other reasons.

In post 1169, Kuro Matsumi wrote:
In post 1166, Elbirn wrote:So what do you call the chandra wagon which consisted solely of himself and nacho

I already mentioned they are buddies and Nachomamma-san was calling for him to join him.

I called for Nacho's support on Varsoon-wagon.

I do think you're tunneling pretty hard and stuff, to though.

In post 1088, mastin2 wrote:So I've read some things further than page 39, but only on a brief skim; I need to read in detail from that page onwards.
Right now posting to say that I'm taking a bit of a V/LA: not really in the best mindset to play tonight, my family's celebrating my birthday tomorrow (the only time we can celebrate it as a family even though it'll be six days early), and then there's my standard weekend V/LA.

Picking this up, as well
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 am

In post 1078, Voidedmafia wrote:

Because there should be no world where your activity is predicated on someone giving up their reads. Cabd should not have to bargain his push on someone to get you to post more. I certainly see no town motivation to it.

Threw this snippet to mastin, and I asked her if I was crazy. It was clear to me what he was trying to get out of the bargain and I couldn't/can't understand how someone couldn't see some town motivations in it unless they weren't looking past the surface.

What did you think the reason for doing this was?

In post 1140, Voidedmafia wrote:Because you're trying to say "hey, either you stop or I'll just lurk or whatever", and just because the push is obscuring your read doesn't make the attempt any less wrong. Also see where I don't think that should be something traded like that, anyways.

It tells me that seeing you be active is more important than his read or his push. Which I suppose is somewhat town-motivated but still feels like a bad deal. And even if I want you to be more active as well I don't see why he has to trade away a push to do it.

So, if you ended up seeing someone who was tunneling another person while not really giving out thoughts on other people, or didn't really seem to have other scum-reads, you're saying you wouldn't mind them staying in that state and you're saying you wouldn't do anything to possibly get them to do other things in the game?

I think, this self-imposed restriction he has is somewhat important to him, otherwise he wouldn't keep it and I think he's saying that Cabd taking a step back and looking at other options for scum is important enough for him to drop the restriction.

In post 1090, Elbirn wrote:So I've iso'd voided and

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VoidedMafia

He's talking a lot
But he's not saying anything.

He reminds me of my first scum game where I didn't know what to do, so I responded to every. Fucking. Thing. With walls of comments and weak ass questions that didn't actually matter or go anywhere. He's doing the exact same thing. It's like he wants to look like he's helping, but he's not actually helping.

So you think he's inexperienced scum who doesn't know what he's doing? (Despite having been a player for a while). I also disagree with this sentiment, but he could be scum for other reasons.

In post 1169, Kuro Matsumi wrote:
In post 1166, Elbirn wrote:So what do you call the chandra wagon which consisted solely of himself and nacho

I already mentioned they are buddies and Nachomamma-san was calling for him to join him.

I called for Nacho's support on Varsoon-wagon.

I do think you're tunneling pretty hard and stuff, to though.

In post 1088, mastin2 wrote:So I've read some things further than page 39, but only on a brief skim; I need to read in detail from that page onwards.
Right now posting to say that I'm taking a bit of a V/LA: not really in the best mindset to play tonight, my family's celebrating my birthday tomorrow (the only time we can celebrate it as a family even though it'll be six days early), and then there's my standard weekend V/LA.

Picking this up, as well
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

3 days to go and we haven't seen a wagon larger than 5, how about some of these empty wagons start compromising, we need 11 to make something happen.

Chandra Nalaar (1) - Nachomamma8
Gin and Sonic (1) - ZZZX
lufan131 (1) - Cabd
singersigner (1) - pidgey

Not voting (1) - Bitmap

Pleasantly surprised to see my pick both take off and gain official drinking club wagon status.

In post 1124, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1070, Xtoxm wrote:So, in itself this is a pretty mild scumtell. And it's not just the differing thought processes, it's that i'm not seeing the evidence of pro-town thought behind them. I have also failed to pick up any towntells from you thus far, and this coming from someone who was actively seeking reasons to call you town (i'm aware this is silly). This leaves you drifting inexorably toward scum zone.

The thing I was hoping you would comment on were specifics of your read on Cabd or Varsoon OR an explanation for why you think my reads were bad. I'm starting to come around on the two slots, but I think the town stuff they've been doing have come about recently but not so much at the beginning.

I'm not really sure what you're expecting me to say.

The case on cabd just seems really stretching. Like, how is that first conclusion that you come to? He's scum and intentionally lying about not knowing someone so as to throw shit at his friend? That is a terrible scum strategy, I look for a more logical answer. You proposed that he was trying to dress his lufan push up as something that's not a lurker lynch. As I touched on in #834 this isn't how I read it, the initial accusation made at lufan is quite daft and probably not serious, but when lufan reacts in the way he does it becomes serious and then people start informing him that actually, he's always like this. He continues to push it anyway instead of dropping it which I take as a towntell, because as we all know, towns will never consider lynching a chronic non-contributor any earlier than 4 straight days of entirely predictable nothingness; thus he was wasting his breath.

With Varsoon you talked about him feeling disingenuous which wasn't and isn't how i've read Varsoon at any point. Looking back there's also some other stuff that I don't recall having an opinion on.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:11 am

Post by singersigner »

I'd like to take the opportunity now to point out that Pidgey's been sitting comfortably on my wagon with literally no intention of pushing it, as evidenced by his lack of activity or content in any way.

I'm not supporting a Voided wagon, but if people don't want my Marquis/replacement wagon, then I'd be 100% ok with a Pidgeon wagon.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Gin and Sonic
Gin and Sonic
Goon
Gin and Sonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Gin and Sonic »

a bit too late for that, miss signer
Kuro Matsumi
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Kuro Matsumi »

In post 1186, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I called for Nacho's support on Varsoon-wagon.

What does this have to do with Chandra-chan.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:34 am

In post 1017, Kuro Matsumi wrote:
In post 1013, Nachomamma8 wrote:Varsoon, with me.

In post 1015, Varsoon wrote:My bad, I should've qualified that statement; It's petty, elitist, scum-enabling, and anti-town to withhold info that can help find scum. Simply having a PR is nothing like having legitimate reasons for a read. Good try to derail the convo/point.

Eyy, I'm also scumreading Chandra.
VOTE: Chandra Nalaar
I wanna see how far this rabbit-hole goes.

P-EDIT:
How did you knoooooow?

See! Scumbuddies i told you!

Has more to do with this.

You can't just ignore things as they are convenient to you, especially when they are similar to things that you are calling people scummy for.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I believe that Elbirn has caught Voidedmafia.

I also believe that Kuro has caught Varsoon.

Xtoxm and Sonic are still scumposting, too.

VOTE: Voidedmafia
Kuro Matsumi
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Kuro Matsumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Kuro Matsumi »

In post 1191, Profgessor Emotion wrote:You can't just ignore things as they are convenient to you, especially when they are similar to things that you are calling people scummy for.

Except i was already calling them scumbuddies before they did that, then they made those posts, as if "LOOK WE ARE OBVIOUSLY BEING SCUMBUDDIES SO WE CAN'T BE!"
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Cabd »

I admit I'm a bit hesitant to see eli cheerleading me to vote voided when he was calling for my head earlier.

@Eli, are you still reading me as scum or what's the deal yo?

@Nacho, I hate you.

@Maramastina, he replaced out anyways so replacement ought to be telling in a few ways.

UNVOTE:
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yes, but I've been wrong before.

If you're town, then I've reached out to a teammate. If you're scum, then I've put you in a predicament by asking you to play against your win con by bussing your buddy.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

Hello, all

It looks like I have lots of material to read and ponder to catch up with the rest of you, but I'm happy to be here and I will get through everything as quickly as I can. Meanwhile, if my predecessor had a vote out there,

Unvote

Regards,
Jazz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

bump