Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #277 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Jesus christ you people can talk

So hi I'm elbirn, most of you I don't know. So hai.

Alright pleasantries out of the way.

VOTE: varsoon

Will you ever roll town, bae?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #278 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 260, Kuro Matsumi wrote:Well while you all have your meta stuff that i don't understand i'll be here voting scum. See ya ^_~

Kuro is fucking town, everyone on her wagon: go and stay go.

Oh also I've decided it'd be fun to fake a post restriction. Uhm, I mean. My role has a post restriction. Yes. Post restriction. And everyone that I think is town I have to call senpaii and everyone I think is scum I have to call baka. I presume this is going by am honor system, idk how pigeon Sama would be able to enforce it otherwise.

So for example

Cabd, singer, kuro, InflatablePie, gin and sonic? They're all senpaii~~~ *_* uguuuuu

Varsoon and professor whatshisfuck are both baka gaijin. D:<

Carry on.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #279 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh also also
Lufan is lynchbait, don't do that.
Kbai
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #306 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 284, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 278, Elbirn wrote:Kuro is fucking town, everyone on her wagon: go and stay go.

Yeahno. Explain.

Also, fuck no you don't have a restriction.

1. Regarding kuro. She kept harping on varsoon over the policy lynch thing, and I would agree with her statements over varsoons. Varsoon didnt quite answer her question. The fact that she didn't back off her varsoon read despite the pressure against her and her wagon is townie imo. Also considering that during my read through I felt scum pings from varsoon, seeing kuro against him reinforced a town read on her. As for the post I quoted of hers, I quoted it for a reason. I find her confidence townie; I like that tongue in check, cocksure attitude, and frankly I expect scum to be more milquetoast.

Also also read her more recent posts; they're good.

2. Of course I don't have a post restriction, I said as much when I claimed it. I mean. What? Oh yeah post restriction, I have a post restriction. Yes.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #307 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 159, Kuro Matsumi wrote:
In post 153, Chandra Nalaar wrote:VOTE: lufan

Better than anything else that's happening.

How is that better than anything else that's happening? Lynching a player with zero content?

In post 288, Kuro Matsumi wrote:
In post 279, Elbirn wrote:Oh also also
Lufan is lynchbait, don't do that.
Kbai

I would like you to explain this.

I do want to point out the weird juxtaposition of these two posts now that I notice it. You seem against a lufan lynch in the first, but question me in the second for the same? Can you elaborate on your thought process here?

To answer your question. I have played 2 games with lufan. This is what lufan does. Lufan does not play mafia. Lufan observes mafia, and fluff posts just enough to avoid prods. If he has a role, he pays just enough attention to submit a night action, maybe.

My point is this. I'm not voting lufan because lufan is unreadable and never will be. So all we have are mathematical odds. And odds are he's town. We could policy lynch him, sure, but I'd rather let a vig or a cop sort him out than waste a day lynching him.

In post 289, Kuro Matsumi wrote:Also i wont answer any more questions about Evil Face Man's question dodging, I feel i explained it sufficiently on that post, and there's no need to linger any more on it.
Elbirn-san is an odd fellow, throws a lot of townreads without explanation, and no read on Benjamin-senpai?

Naked reads are best reads. Are there any in particular you want explained?

Does me not having a read on Benji strike you as odd? Why?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #312 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Elbirn »

....too honest? Mean maybe?

I mean I don't want to be a jerkass but that's his playstyle.
yeah that post was worded mean. Sorry.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #320 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 315, Varsoon wrote:
Bins; Do not neighbor me.

Elbirn; I'm town. Remind me to smack you in post-game.

Why don't you want to be neighbors with bin?

Why should you smack me post game? Serious question.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #540 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Wait, did I say Cabd town varsoon scum?
I meant Cabd scum varsoon town. I always get those two confused. My bad.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cabd

Other stuff

Lufan made some posts and at first glance I thought they...Weren't bad? Maybe? I find the Cabd v. Lufan thing interesting.

Uhm bins is town.

Chandra and nacho aren't giving me warm and fuzzies.

I feel like a question or two was thrown my way but I have to be frank I don't feel like scrounging through the past 10 pages to find them again, I should have opened a new tab at them...

I think kuro and voided asked something of me...eh fuck I'll iso you guys to find it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #541 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Okay so voided you asked what scum pings from varsoon. You also spoke with kuro about me re: lufan that I wanted to touch on.

As stated I flip-flopped on varsoon senpaii.
But when I was scumreading him it was for his earlier work. Avoids rvs like our last game where he was scum, and claims town when he does it, and sounds like scum in the post after. Actually I just don't like his first 5 posts it looks like. I know this is stupid but my tldr is, it was gut. With what little I had to work with, my gut said scum. His spat with kuro about whatever the hell, I didn't see him as scum for, I just thought kuro as town for it.

Hist post 315 I had some tinfoil hat elbirn-moonlogic conspiracy theories, which was why I asked him about it. Basically I thought that, if he's mad at me for scumreading him....that reaction only makes sense if were both town and supposed to be working together, or if he's scum mad that I don't trust him. And in order for it to be the former he would have to know I'm town, because if he thinks I'm scum then why be mad at me, we're not on the same team. But for him to know I'm town he'd have to be scum. So he's scum.

But I realized how dumb that is and abandoned it.
....I'm not very good at this.

More recent posts are better.
334 strikes me as town motivated? And I like thst he came to the same conclusion as me regarding bins v singer.

Aaand then basically he gets mad (bro), and I townread that frustration. And then he calls bull on Cabd read list, pretty much syncing with my own thoughts again.

---------

Now as for lufan. I get my stance on him sucks. But fact is I am not confident in him being scum, and therefore I'm not touching him with a 30 foot pole. You guys wanna wagon him, that's great. I'm gonna be over here, not doing that. I don't think the way to get him to improve is Pl lynch him, I think he needs to be engaged and asked questions.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #542 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh thank goodness kuro asked basically what I explained regarding lufan. I don't have to do any more work. I'm free, free! *sleeps*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #577 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Elbirn »

Who the hell is pidgey
have they even posted yet?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #578 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 544, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 541, Elbirn wrote:Now as for lufan. I get my stance on him sucks. But fact is I am not confident in him being scum, and therefore I'm not touching him with a 30 foot pole. You guys wanna wagon him, that's great. I'm gonna be over here, not doing that. I don't think the way to get him to improve is Pl lynch him, I think he needs to be engaged and asked questions.

Well, was he engaged before and still acted that way?

He'll talk if you talk to him. I just feel like he's an enigma and I generally don't understand him personally. Uhm. Look in my games for "paradise lost". Me and lufan were there. I started off wanting him dead, then 180'd on him after another game with him started (Rick and morty mafia) and I saw him acting the same way. Town-equinox reached out to him pretty strongly, but if in recall correctly I was left scratching my head at that point.

[For extra credit, scum-farside was also in paradise lost]

--------

@Lufan:

It sounds like you have some insight into cabd. Do you see anything else in his play that makes him seem scummy to you?

Is there anyone else that you're currently reading as scum?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #656 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Bins your reads list sucks, you have sonic senpaii and pie senpaii as scum and that's just not okay.

Actually your entire pie stance is just bleh, you called him both town and scum. Wha?

I sympathize with your not knowing how to read far and prof tho. I think far is town maybe tho? At some point earlier I decided prof was scummy but then he did stuff and maybe he needs a reread.

I don't have enough scum reads somebody help
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #666 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

Well I didn't see that coming.

I'm not even remotely good at this game, nor do I have any illusions about that, and I value the thoughts of everyone I find town (protip that includes you)

I don't even have a good explanation for saying "those reads suck" aside from "I'm hard defending those two specifically and being a cock while I'm at it as emphasis." I'm not even mad. Im not trying to be mean. Your reads are fine. I'm just pretty sure sonic and pie are senpaii's and am expressing my disagreement.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #667 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 666, Elbirn wrote:Well I didn't see that coming.

I'm not even remotely good at this game, nor do I have any illusions about that, and I value the thoughts of everyone I find town (protip that includes you)

I don't even have a good explanation for saying "those reads suck" aside from "I'm hard defending those two specifically and being a cock while I'm at it as emphasis." I'm not even mad. Im not trying to be mean. Your reads are fine. I'm just pretty sure sonic and pie are senpaii's and am expressing my disagreement.

Hell yes 666 get
for the glory of satan-senpaii

Oh yeah I call pieguyn "pigeon" so I haven't even thought about that name overlap

Also bins you should Neighborize sonic, work out your issues and all

Okay enough fluff posting I'm sorry
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #802 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 797, lufan131 wrote:
In post 785, Cabd wrote:Three pages behind but uh... I actually forgot lufan was one of my old pokemon site people and tbh nothing about him is particularly remarkable? I couldn't actually tell you his playstyle whatsoever. I was actually treating him as somebody I remembered maybe playing a newbie game with or something here on ms.

Drinking code red, waking up, catching up.

So you remember I'm a lolsenior with no way I'm dropping my jokes... YAY!

Hey lufan, I asked earlier but I'll just repost.

1. Do you have any other insight/reasons for your cabd read?

2. Do you have any other scumreads aside from cabd?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #817 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In response to lufan's .

Here's what I'm getting out of this cabd/lufan affair so far.

Cabds reason for pushing lufan is that he hadn't done anything remarkable. As in, he came in and made one fluff post. Votes lufan. He then went into tunnel mode and has not seen the light of day since.

Lufan votes cabd in his second post. Says cabd playing style is off, not what he's familiar with, and that cabd is "hiding something".

When asked, Cabd says he doesn't even remember lufan.

---

So...
Cabd doesn't remember lufan. But apparently they're familiar enough that lufan claims that cabd isn't playing the way he's used to.

These two ideas don't jive.
one or both of these pushes are disingenuous.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #818 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'm reading over both of their isos, and Cabds push on lufan reads more and more like bullshit the more I think about it. Lufan's isn't exactly great but he at least took the time to put a gutread into words, whereas cabd just...bleh. it reads awkward and forced.

Cabd, please explain your post . Why are Varsy-baby and Mara scumspects but only if lufan is scum? Cuz to me it looks like some kind of crap added on to a read to give it more "credibility".

"The case on either of you is weaker than the case on him" (paraphrased). The case on two random unassociated people is weaker than your case on one guy, which could be summed up as "he hasn't done anything"?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #819 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Cabd @

Where did inflatable pie go? You had him as town-town in your last reads list. What changed?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #820 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Lufan @

Let's try a different angle then. Who are you currently reading as town, and why?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #823 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 821, InflatablePie wrote:hey Elbirn, you never did explain why Gin & Sonic is town, did ya

as for Cabid v lufan, I'd vote lufan again between the two because he's offered less content overall and Cabed is pretty darn town, but I really would rather pressure elsewhere

also, to be fair, it's not
necessary
that at least one push is 'disingenuous'. like, I can see a world where they're both town and lufan is just shitty at using meta or something? it would explain a lot.

Elbirn - your Cabad and Varsoon reads are literally backwards and I wish you'd reconsider

Sonic is just town. I have reason to believe that. If you think otherwise, I'm willing to listen.

Lufan has less content, but that doesn't mean more likely scum. Also his posts where he explains his gut read on Cabd feels...genuine. it's lucid and seems truthful? Like I know that's bullshit but I believe it. I believe that lufan believes what he said. If lufan were scum making something up I don't believe he'd have said what he said. Whereas I read Cabds posts and they don't seem right.

What makes cabd pretty darn town to you?

What makes varsoon scum?

If you've answered either of those two questions already a simple "go read my iso you lazy so and so" will do :P again though, I'm willing to listen.

Also I suppose it's not necessary for one to be scum and I don't mean to fearmonger, I just want to know *why* what's going on there doesn't seem to mesh.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #859 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 826, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 823, Elbirn wrote:Sonic is just town. I have reason to believe that. If you think otherwise, I'm willing to listen.

Lufan has less content, but that doesn't mean more likely scum. Also his posts where he explains his gut read on Cabd feels...genuine. it's lucid and seems truthful? Like I know that's bullshit but I believe it. I believe that lufan believes what he said. If lufan were scum making something up I don't believe he'd have said what he said. Whereas I read Cabds posts and they don't seem right.

What makes cabd pretty darn town to you?

What makes varsoon scum?

still trying to sort Gin & Sonic, and he hasn't done anything obvtown in my eyes, so you proclaiming him being town stuck out.

you're right - it doesn't necessarily mean that. like I said above, having trouble making sense of lufan.

lufan is... he's this unopened can of beer I have in front of me. it's a yuengling. I don't mind yuengling, I could maybe drink this yuengling. but I'm not sure if I want to right now. I could go either way on drinking this yuengling. so, I'm going to contemplate for a while instead and maybe I'll drink it later. Cabd, on the other hand, is gin. it does not mix with yuengling, and also I definitely don't want to drink it ever.

if I told you my reads on Varsoon and Cabd are my initial reads from ~800 posts ago and they have done literally nothing to change them, how would you react to that

Iso sonic when you get a chance. He reads really...carefree. it's like I can see the wheels are turning in his noggin, but he hides behind a thin veneer of shitposting. I feel like it's town.

As for your varsoon and cabd reads, I'd react by scratching my head. Give em a reread recently?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #909 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@Nacho

That is true. But I feel like.... how can lufan be familiar enough with Cabds play to make a judgement call the way he has, and yet apparently cabd doesn't know who he is. I feel that in order for lufan to accurately make that call, he would have had to have played enough games with cabd to be a familiar face.... perhaps I'm looking at it from the wrong angle, and lufan's judgement isn't solid, as they haven't played enough games together, it is thus perfectly reasonable for cabd to not remember him, hence it's all perfectly reasonable and I'm trying to get blood from a stone over here.

But then I'm disregarding lufans thoughts based on another player not knowing who he is and you know what this whole thing is just dumb I'll stop.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #912 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 910, ZZZX wrote:
In post 909, Elbirn wrote:how can lufan be familiar enough with Cabds play to make a judgement call the way he has, and yet apparently cabd doesn't know who he is.

That actually gave me a pretty interesting idea.

I cant remeber the whole thing to be honest (man so stressed these days irl) but I must ask, do you think it might be scum trying to maniplate something that isnt too true using thier conf-bias of knowing allignments beforehand for example?

It could, but the thing is I've got lufan in my town pile.

That does make sense though...if lufan scum, he needs to bullshit reads, that read could be vaguely based on something he believes to be true? *scratches head*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #913 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@voided

I mentioned my sonic read elsewhere. Tldr I think he's "only pretending to be retarded."

As for cabd/lufan. You're right. Looking at it he did have a reason for associating varsoon and profgessor, albeit reasons I don't agree with. But he did have a theory, see quotes below...

In post 141, Cabd wrote:Lufan had tons of posts to discuss, plenty of people to take a stance on. Instead he chose to comment on Mac's post about his attempts to become a hot mess of a boozehound.

Why?

Me and my vote say because he's scum avoiding the game moving at a steady clip. And that it's very possible that one of his buddies was under at least SOME scrutiny at the time, and felt too awkward to drive convo elsewhere but also wasn't willing to bus quite yet.

In post 145, Cabd wrote:The people getting scrutiny at that point in time were varsoon and the hydra of marangal-mastin. And mastin appears to be in the middle of a summer map, so just varsoon and mara, really. My current working theory is that lufan is scum with one of the two of those.

So this wound up piquing my interest. Because saying that the mastin-mara hydra was under fire is false. Lufan's first post was . Varsoon was getting a little bit of attention from kuro (which would soon develop into a long back and forth), and *Benjamin* was being wagoned. No one said anything about mara at that point.

Cabd continues to go on about varsokn/profgessor are top scumspects for lufan's partner; but das not rite mane.

Soo in addition to my finding the reasoning thin, now we have cabd pushing something that isnt true. Which could be indicative of fakery.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #917 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I guess so but to ignore the leading wagon to say "oh, lufan's avoiding talking because profgessor is under fire with her whopping one scumread" has me scratching my head. Like I honestly thought it was a mixup but I kept reading and he kept pushing profgessor instead.

------

Marquis is kinda of an enigma. He's like sonic minus the me liking him part, but I'm not certain why.

Bitmap is also giving me problems, she's given us a whole 10 posts and there's nothing to be derived from them.

Bitmap, do you have any leads?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #919 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Bae what about me?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #962 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 920, InflatablePie wrote:NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU ELBIRN

I'm assuming you're reading Nacho as town?

I gave him a reread to really cement it, but yes, I am. I'm not really certain what the scum points against him are. his points against varsoon and cabd seem legit. And thinking about it, him kinda undercutting me on my cabd push in seems odd when we're both pushing the same lynch; I could see scum just going with it and accepting my support, whereas a town player would be more likely to go "no that's bullshit you're pushing"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #963 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 950, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:As much as I am tempted to vote Cabd to save my own hide, I wont, because I aint scum reading him.

1. You have 5 votes on you. It's 11 to lynch. You seem a bit preoccupied with self preservation?

2. Someone else already mentioned but yeah how do you have a read on Cabd if you haven't even read the thread
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #964 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 959, Kuro Matsumi wrote:
In post 950, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:As much as I am tempted to vote Cabd to save my own hide, I wont, because I aint scum reading him.

I am actually leaning towards VoidedMafia for several reasons...

1. I have a legitimate gut feeling that he is scum
2. The MOFO has disrespected me one to many times
3. The asshole just voted for me without explaining why, and that is just plain rude

I actually found this post kinda townie, i don't know what's the thing with the people voting this guy.

Can you go over what you find townie about this post?

Also, Constantine replaced marquis. What was your read on marquis?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #970 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 969, Varsoon wrote:Wasn't a fan of the Marquis wagon; not a fan of the Hermit wagon.
Chandra and Voided are my biggest pings on-wagon.
I'm still all for this Cabd thing.

I'm sorry I don't have much else to add here. I guess I'm feeling a bit better about Kuro's slot recently? I'm not really reading it as 'definitely town' like some people are, though.
Hum-ho.

Talk to me about voided. I've had some gut pings from him but I've been ignoring them in favor of my cabd death tunnel.

I'm heading to work but I plan on iso'ing him next.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1074 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 971, Varsoon wrote:I really don't like how he came out of the woodwork to push the Marquis wagon once The Hermit replaced in.
In my experience, when someone replaces in, usually wagons on that person dissipate--it seemed like an attempt to keep that from happening.
Before that, Voided was voting Nacho, but Nacho's been pretty transparent about their play and I don't really understand Voided's vote there either. Felt like part of a sensationalist kind of wagon that cropped up on Nacho--at the time, the Nacho wagon was at 5 with Xtoxm, Bitmap, Profgessor Emotion, Kuro Matsumi, farside22

He mentions earlier that Marquis has been a bit all over the place, but the timing of the vote here (after Marquis replaces out, not giving any real reasons for the Hermit vote) reads really foul to me.

So, I guess what bugs me most is that there's a lot of posts that look like they're making strong statements, but there's not really any vote movement until wagons get up to 5 votes on them. The common link is 5 votes and Profgessor being on both, but I'm more willing to chalk that up to coincidence.

inb4 Nacho calls my voice 'awkward' or whatever again.

So I can dig this
but why did ya move to Chandra instead? What's the sauce?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1076 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'd like to take this golden opportunity to waste the first post of this page by announcing a V/LA from the dates of July 25th thru and including July 30th. Myself and a group of frandz are taking a week off to go to the poconos. I've never been there and am vaguely aware it's the mountains or something, nature and stuff. Sounds fun, but I don't know that I'll have Internet access in ballsassnowhere, PA. Or if I do, I don't think I'd have much time for mafia.

I'll state thus again when my v/la starts, I just want you guys to have a decent heads-up before I vanish for a week.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1086 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'd like to restate my last post thing towards varsoon.

Because I might have accidentally misrepped you. Your post of reasons why you didn't like voided was at my request, and I specifically didn't ask about chandra because voided was the one I most felt was scummy. So for me to question you talking about voided and then voting chandra is crap because you suspect both.

With that being said. I've heard why you have scum pings from void. Show me the way on chandra if you think that's the better wagon (as I assume from your vote)

I'm going to read over both of them on my own. In the meantime I'm going to stubbornly keep my vote on the dead cabd wagon.

Also, lufan and farside slots are both town. Don't forget.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1090 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

So I've iso'd voided and

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VoidedMafia

He's talking a lot
But he's not saying anything.

He reminds me of my first scum game where I didn't know what to do, so I responded to every. Fucking. Thing. With walls of comments and weak ass questions that didn't actually matter or go anywhere. He's doing the exact same thing. It's like he wants to look like he's helping, but he's not actually helping.

Also i noticed this. This is probably Elbirn-moon-logic. But read the following.

In post 509, Voidedmafia wrote:Go with the read that feels most correct.

Though, on that note, I am feeling slightly better about Kuro, so I'll

unvote

Vote Nacho

Why aren't you here?

In post 526, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 520, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Cabd
At least until my 518 gets responded to.
Kuro, don't think this means you're off the hook.

I actually think Kuro looks better now.

unvote

I feel like my vote would be going on one of the non-posters, so I'm not going to vote just yet. I get pulls to vote Cabd, but I don't feel like doing that just yet.

These votes/unvotes are in succession.
How is voided so out of sync that he changes his vote to nacho, and then forgets that he changed his vote a few posts later and tries to unvote kuro again? To me it says that his vote on Nacho wasn't genuine in the first place.

Thoughts? Am I crazy or is this a thing I've found?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1091 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Actually yeah, fuck, he doesn't just unvote kuro, he feigns confusion over "ho hum which one of these lurkers am I going to vote"

Voided you slippery eel
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1096 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1093, Varsoon wrote:Yup sorry Nacho Mamma, this Chandra thing is bust.
Back to Voided, because as Elbirn reminds me, it's a good wagon yo.
VOTE: Voided

Spoiler: Mfw validation
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1097 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hey Sanic

I think we should ban voided from the club.

Permanently.

Like, with a noose and stuff.
whaddya think?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1102 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I think there's a more than fair chance, I mean he was snooping around here real shady-like the other day. Kept asking me where I would keep a safe if I owned one, and what I'd use for a combination.

I might have let slip that I don't trust safes, money eating metal monsters they be, and that I keep all of my money in my sock.

And I mean I'm just not comfortable with him knowing that
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1118 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1109, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 1091, Elbirn wrote:Actually yeah, fuck, he doesn't just unvote kuro, he feigns confusion over "ho hum which one of these lurkers am I going to vote"

Voided you slippery eel

I was unvoting Nacho, not Kuro?

I mean, I have done that thing where you forget who you're was voting and unvote to reset, but that wasn't the case here.

Yeah you unvoted nacho whilst believing you were unvoting kuro. Unless you want me to believe that you kept a vote on Nacho for 20 minutes and then decided he wasn't worth voting any more due to an offhand comment about Kuro...?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1138 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1119, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 1118, Elbirn wrote:Yeah you unvoted nacho whilst believing you were unvoting kuro. Unless you want me to believe that you kept a vote on Nacho for 20 minutes and then decided he wasn't worth voting any more due to an offhand comment about Kuro...?

Or I just unvoted Nacho?

Lolno you're scum

In post 509, Voidedmafia wrote:Go with the read that feels most correct.

Though, on that note, I am feeling slightly better about Kuro, so I'll

unvote

Vote Nacho

Why aren't you here?

In post 526, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 520, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Cabd
At least until my 518 gets responded to.
Kuro, don't think this means you're off the hook.

I actually think Kuro looks better now.

unvote

I feel like my vote would be going on one of the non-posters, so I'm not going to vote just yet. I get pulls to vote Cabd, but I don't feel like doing that just yet.

"Yeah varsoon I think Kuro looks better now, so I'm going to unvote nacho"

"Now which one of these lurkers should I vote hmm"

No.
Your thought process is faked. You are scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1139 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1131, Bins wrote:Sorry, guys, I've been really sick these past few days after my trip.

But somehow this game is slow anyways...

Hey bins get on this voided wagon
It's p fun
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1160 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1159, Cabd wrote:I'm back. And sleepy. but mostly back and in the black?

Eh, my energy is in the red.

Hi Cabd vote voided, it's good fun
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1161 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1142, Kuro Matsumi wrote:
In post 1090, Elbirn wrote:These votes/unvotes are in succession.

This was false actually, Nachomamma-san made 2 posts after his vote, then he made a comment about him making one liners, the unvote later on still looks odd as hell tho, there weren't any Nachomamma-san posts in between, Emotion-sensei mentions Nachomamma-san in between, but none of the posts make me think he'd want to unvote.
Point stands, but not in the way you mention it.

By "in sucession" I mean that those were votes were in order; as in, it's not like I pulled some random vote and then another unvote 30 years later and said "look at this thing!". The order of his votes are preserved: a vote for nacho, and then about an hour later an unvote.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1164 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

....yes?

I'm not arguing post numbers, I'm saying order of votes.

If I vote bob in post 1 and then unvote bob jn post 20, and later on we discuss my vote pattern, my bob votes are one after another without other votes/unvotes in between and so they are in succession.

Tldr this is just semantics and we shouldn't babble about it.

You should totes get on board the voided wagon to lynch city though.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1166 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I did. If I read correctly your concern is him changing his stance towards voided? Which seems reasonable given there was a week and 400 posts in between.

But If there's one thing I don't like. It's that he said he didn't want a "vanity wagon" this close to deadline. So he didn't vote until i started pushing the voided wagon.

So what do you call the chandra wagon which consisted solely of himself and nacho, and at a time when the voided wagon already had Hermit and Xtoxm on it?

Food for thought. Ima go sleep now, just something I noticed. dunno what to think of it at the moment
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1167 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1025, pieguyn wrote:
votecount 1.32
St Constantine the Hermit (5) - Benjamin Applebaum, Bins, singersigner, Chandra Nalaar, Voidedmafia

Cabd (4) - lufan131, Elbirn, farside22, St Constantine the Hermit
Nachomamma8 (2) - Bitmap, Kuro Matsumi
Varsoon (2) - InflatablePie, Profgessor Emotion
Chandra Nalaar (2) - Nachomamma8, Varsoon
pidgey (1) - Gin and Sonic
Gin and Sonic (1) - ZZZX
lufan131 (1) - Cabd
singersigner (1) - pidgey

Not voting (1) - Xtoxm

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is July 21, 13:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-07-21 13:00:00).

Bins is V/LA until July 15. singersigner and farside22 are V/LA until July 16. Ms Marangal head of Profgessor Emotion is V/LA until July 19.

In post 1021, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
V/LA until monday

I need to not be here for a couple days

Noted.

FUCK never mind I remembered wrong. Belay thst entire last post.

Varsy-baby is town kuro, help us lunch void scum for great justice
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1195 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yes, but I've been wrong before.

If you're town, then I've reached out to a teammate. If you're scum, then I've put you in a predicament by asking you to play against your win con by bussing your buddy.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1203 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Elbirn »

No, varsoon just happens to be town.

My belaying was calling chandra a vanity wagon over voided wagon when voided wagon didn't even exist at that point and therefore chandra wagon was totes legit for varsoon.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1220 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh fuck salt chandra is also scum

Like disclaimer I'm a little drunk okay thanks

I can see chandra scum but I want to believe.jpg that voided is scum and j did it and I want to be right god damn it

My hubris will drag you to the ground and pummel you. Voided is scum he must die

There are no brakes on this train
chandra can due tomorrow
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1226 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'm not sober enough to find it
but if it you link it in will read it through and consider your wisdom

Either way honestly I'm scared that we can't build a new wagon from scratch and push it to lynch
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1229 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1225, Kuro Matsumi wrote:Elbirn-san's lynch hungry needs need to be quenched!

Don't count me on it tho.

Kuro
my darling d3ar3st , light of my life
Please, it's voided or chandra today. If you vote either I will be happy. But if you keep voting varsoon in will sad

No tears, only dreams now
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1242 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I've read like 10 of Voided's posts on thst gamr and I already realize I'm an asshole

Fuck I'll vote chandra just lemme read voided again tomorrow, without my bias of thinking he's scum, to really cement it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1243 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1234, Kuro Matsumi wrote:
In post 1229, Elbirn wrote:Kuro
my darling d3ar3st , light of my life
Please, it's voided or chandra today. If you vote either I will be happy. But if you keep voting varsoon in will sad

No tears, only dreams now

Considering Varsoon doesn't care that Voided's town and still wants to lynch him, look at him acknowledging nacho's points yet still wants to lynch Voided because why?
At least on your case you truly still believe voided to be scum.

I think varsoons just naturally scummy
but I like him and want him to keep playing

There, I said it. Leave him be until tomorrow, maybe I'll re evaluate him then
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1251 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1249, Bitmap wrote:I've been prodded. I'll post tomorrow.

Bitmap you suck

Please post in love you
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1284 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chandra Nalaar

Baaa
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1312 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1292, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 1284, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

Baaa

He shouldn't be lynched, and the reason should be pretty apparent if you've been reading his reactions for the last couple pages

Dumb it down for me? I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for here
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1318 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Elbirn »

If we're lynching someone for not doing shit it's not Xtoxm, it's Bitmap or pidgey.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1323 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

*reads xtomx iso*
*content. Sparse, but content exists*

*reads Bitmap iso*
"I've been prodded lol"

*reads pidgey iso*
*lol jk he hasn't posted ever there's nothing to read*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1334 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1123, pidgey wrote:Im gonna announce a small V/LA because of EVO weekend! See you guys on monday at most.

"Hey guys I'll be back after deadline ends, have fun killing each other"

Come on
xtom is a saint compared to this guy
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1338 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1335, Profgessor Emotion wrote:because rl things are totally not as important as mafia.

*Google evo weekend*
*it's a videogame tournament or something*
*"real life"*

Unless pidgey comes jn here with proof that he's a participant and pro vidya gamer, I don't buy it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1618 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I actually know nothing of the flavor and it's probably for the best because whenever I do I try to out guess the mod, 100 % of the time, even when I know it never works.

Also I'm actually mentally shutting down due to the amount of bullshittry occurring and am about to just throw my hands up in the air, walk away, and let you people sort this out. Like fuck why have I been reading kuro v varsoon for pages and pages when varsoon is nowhere close to being a wagon anyone even wants

Like fuck. Idk who scum is. I don't even know if it's chandra. Idk if my vote should have ever left voided. I don't know if hermits a good choice. Just pick someone for us to kill and make it so. It's deadline, all I want is blood for the blood god.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1620 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1613, InflatablePie wrote:still don't really see good reasons for an xtoxm or hermit wagon~

if there's anyone I'd flashwagon this close to DL it's pidgey

Holy shit THANK YOU

It's like you're me

Pie are you an Elbirn alt?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1645 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1629, Profgessor Emotion wrote:And what makes pidgey different from xtomx and marquis?

Hi Elbrin, thoughts on xtomx

Pidgey has arguably given less content than anyone else, aside from Bitmap

Actually fuck that's right Bitmap is the OTP (one true policy-lynch)

Xtoxm at least has something. I don't have a town read on him but if we're doing a lurker policy lynch, there are two worse offenders to choose from.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1662 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bitmap

There. If we're stuck with a worthless policy lynch, this is it. I'm going to sit here and whatever happens happens.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1669 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Jesus Mary and Buddha

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Xtoxm
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1678 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I fail to see how Xtoxm is more likely scum than any other lurker
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1685 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1683, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 1678, Elbirn wrote:I fail to see how Xtoxm is more likely scum than any other lurker

He. Seems. To. Have. Time. The. Other. Lurkers. Do. Not.

"Hey prof, why is Xtoxm more likely scum than the other half of this player list that doesn't do jack shit?"
"Why, Nonsense and fairy dust, my friend!"

Based on *what* does he appear to have more time? Based on what is that alignment indicative?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1688 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Okay so he's caught up and not talking.
It's like he's holding back on purpose.

Like you believe chandra did because she's a power role supposedly. It's the same behavior. Why do you support one and denounce the other?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1797 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1944 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I like the part where pigeon got bored and started using japanese words for numbers

Pigeon-Sama will you teach me nihongo? I-I've learned the kana but thats it ;_;

Oh wait right there's a game happening or something
you all seem mad. Just vote for chandra, he's scum-tracker
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1946 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Wisdom

We've known each other for so long now, this whole day that you've been in this game. It feels like forever.

Do you trust me?

Because if you do, you know I will lynch nacho if he's scum. But not today. Today you've got to give me Chandra. Nacho is tomorrow.

Trust me. That's the foundation of love. Our love that we share.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1949 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I thought what we had was special
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1965 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1959, Benjamin Applebaum wrote:Mara for fucks sake

Stay on sonic or join the marquis wagon this last minute xtom wagon won't happen

I will seriously consider it tomorrow but rightn ow we need marquis slot/ms slot dead.

Benjamin get on board the chandra rocket to lynch planet

For great justice

Sonic is a troll but his stances are the right ones. Read past him being annoying (not my opinion I'm just presuming you don't like him). He's town.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1997 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1989, Varsoon wrote:
Ugggggh Constantine is such a
shit
wagon.

And it's the one most likely to lynch apparently.

Varsy, nacho's not doable today. I'll support it tomorrow but not today.

From my pov it's either chandra or hermit.

Chandra you've taken care of with whatever you're doing

Hermit is a shitty policy lynch and is the only other option anyone wants apparently

So there's one option.
You know what we've gotta do.

VOTE: Hermit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2325 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Pidgey
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2397 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1989, Varsoon wrote:I don't think I can change it after I've done it. I guess I can PM Pie about it, though.

Ugggggh Constantine is such a
shit
wagon.

In post 2017, Varsoon wrote:@Nacho: I don't care what you think their alignments are, the
way
that you shifted the momentum of the game around was anti-town at best and down-right scum in my eyes.

I'm not going to join the stupid, stupid, stupid Constantine wagon. Lynch that shit without me.

In post 2023, Varsoon wrote:And what makes you think that Xtoxm/Constantine now is
good
decision?

In post 2028, Varsoon wrote:The 'information' we get from a last minute compromise-wagon is shit.
People are far more likely to scramble for a lynch that looks viable rather than a lynch that's worthwhile.
There's a large chance the day can end in a no lynch.
Scum can make use of town's erratic play at this point to leverage more lynches.
It's a game state where scum are in control and have the most to gain.

You chose this.

Constantine isn't present in
any
of his games. Don't give me that trash.

So, can someone smarter than me explain how apparently varsoons stark opposition to hermit lynch is town? Ty.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2402 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2398, Benjamin Applebaum wrote:Because he wasn't discrediting it while saying h would want to join

He wasnt degrading it as a pl

I think he was pretty clearly degrading the wagon. He said "stupid" three times in a row at one point.

Why is varsoons stance any different from wisdoms? They both discredited the wagon and put up opposition in a sense.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2665 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

Though for the record, I thought if anything pidgey scum slipped. But that required me to Don my tin foil hat and go "pidgey is scum and confused one scum buddy with another". I'll remember this if one of pidgey/cabd flip scum, but at the moment I kinda maybe think that farewell post was town?

----

Nuts to whichever one of mara/mastin said they didn't even remember me being in this game

-------

Some one explain to me what "snowed" means? I thought I knew all the hip new lingo but apparently I'm not "digging your jive" as the cool kids would say.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2674 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

If you wanna sell me a lurker lynch, I don't think xtoxm is the best pick.

Bitmaps and Zzzx's are in season, how about one of those?

...get it? Pick?

Like fruit.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2683 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I think xtoxm was the counter wagon to scum and youre only still pushing it to pretend it's not.

There, I said it.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2696 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2689, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 2683, Elbirn wrote:I think xtoxm was the counter wagon to scum and youre only still pushing it to pretend it's not.

There, I said it.

This can only be the case if scum was pushing it.

I was the one pushing it, therefore not the case.

But I don't believe you.

VOTE: Profgessor Emotion
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2706 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I think she's scum for pushing a counter wagon to scum

Does that count?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2722 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2711, Benjamin Applebaum wrote:Hey Elbirn

Want to call people scum for pushing a counterwagon to scum?

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO FITS THE BILL

(besides the point, most of hte fucking playerlist pushed a counterwagon to scum day 1, so...)

So we're reaching day end and everyone's clamoring for nacho or hermits head on a stake

And suddenly profgessor has this amazing revelation that "wait, we need to kill xtoxm. Because he LURKS. ACTIVELY NO LESS."

No. No that is not the same as pushing a wagon or a read earlier in the day.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2776 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

V/LA until 7/30

That trip I mentioned before is upon us. Again, if I can sneak online then great, but no promises. I may very well be gone for the next 5 days.

Which holy shit is a long time I just realized it pushes up against deadline

But yeah Ima do what I can. If I'm gone too long and you guys need to lynch, remember not to lynch in this pool

Sanic, bins, singer, Sakura, pie, jazzmyn, Wisdom

Because they're all town.

"But elbirn you suck don't give us orders"

No shut up and believe in me, they're all town and I will not stand for them being lynched.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2778 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Jazzmyns done fuckall so far, but she replaced farside who was really town to me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2779 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 554, farside22 wrote:Nacho is useless.

Elb town reads match mine. I disagree with the pro scum read but solid start. Not sure about kuro town read though, the reason was really weak there and really wrong.

Agree that lufan is lynch bait.

I don't like void.

Thanks Benjamin, catching up I have no interest in voting you
I've decided to put sonic on ignore, his post are worthless so far and he's someone I want to vote for being useless rather then a scum read

I'm considering sheeping elb after reading his reason for town reading kuro.

Bins seems to be picking a fight just to pick a fight. The back and forth with singer is pretty pointless.

Stopping at page 14.
Need a break

As an example. Read this. Her free flowing thoughts as she's reading the game feels like town. Like "kuro sucks, blabla bla *few paragraphs later* oh okay kuro doesn't suck after all". Like reading this I feel like farside town figuring out the game and being flexible jn her thoughts/reads. Which points to townliness.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2794 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Elbirn »

So there's WiFi in the mountains. Didnt know.

Again, I'll check in sporadically, mostly at night eastern time.

I'm willing to review farside/Jazz but I still feel town.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2816 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Elbirn »

Hai profgessor!

Are you scum?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2826 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2817, Profgessor Emotion wrote:fuck yo, Imsuer town

supper town

This sounds like scum asserting their townliness

Tell me more, prof-scum
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2834 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Nah you're okay prof. Talk to me about your reads while you wait for nacho. I really wanna hear about xtoxm, I've been thinking about voting him. But if you have time Im happy to hear your thoughts on anyone else too ^_^
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2839 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Everybody? That's a lotta scum.

You sure there's nobody you think is town?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2856 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Dicaimer am drunk

I think drink posting is fine because drunk people are honest and therefore easy beahovirla reads

For example I find prof scummy because tammy wouldn't say anything, because drink scum knew she would be too honest and therefore had to clam up because knew couldn't keep a narrative. She wouldn't give a single read. Just "nope im drunk talk to me later" bull fucking shit you sound like scum avoiding incrimanation.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2899 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2857, Wisdom wrote:Tammy is not in this game.

And your point is silly anyway.

Yeah I got confused, I thought profgessor emotion was a hydra of mastin and someone named tammy? But it's actually mara, which is...short for Marangal? I think tammy was a person in my other game....Who was also hydra-ing with mara? Hence my confusion, idk.

It is a silly point yeah but that was my conclusion. I kinda wanted to just keep it to myself because I figured everyone would think I was a dick bag for prodding an inebriated person and then going "aha she's scum!", but then I entered the land of drunk and said it out loud any way.

Mara I'm sorry if you think I was being a dick but I honestly think that listening to someone's drunk thoughts can help me read them, you were both drunk and are someone I am most interested in figuring out at the moment, sooo...yeah.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2900 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2858, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2856, Elbirn wrote:drink scum knew she would be too honest and therefore had to clam up because knew couldn't keep a narrative. She wouldn't give a single read.

Like if that was the case she would simply not post at all. Or she would have mastin post for her. There was nothing forcing her to post in her state. So if anything, it showed she has no such fear.

^ this is a good point though. But honestly I kinda wonder if her objective in posting her was just to get nacho's attention, not play the game. Idk.

I think the most fruitful thing to come of this is that now I know mara and nacho are friends irl.

So, you two, is it possible that you two are biased in your reads to each other based on your frandship?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2901 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2892, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Gin and Sonic* (hydra of Mac and Metal Sonic)
ZZZX
Elbirn
Sakura Hana
Xtoxm
pidgey*
Jazzmyn

and maybe bitmap pending what mastin says, but those are the people that I'm willing to lynch today. I don't want to go outside that pool

But this whole list is town

Except for zzzx who is a big ball of null. Xtoxm is eh i still dont see it. Pidgey replace out post struck me as a town tell but everything else is eh. I still think jazzmyn is town pending review.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2929 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nachomamma8
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3183 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3165, Varsoon wrote:I've got believe

VOTE: inflatablepie
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3184 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

Oh yeah
I quoted varsoon and forgot
Basically j wanted to say "you gotta believe!" Which is some obscure reference my friends make but then I realized I don't know what it is

But I hope it's a Sanic reference
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3190 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3187, Wisdom wrote:Since scum shot me, I do know, yes.

How do you know scum shot you?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3199 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Elbirn »

I had put on my tin foil hat and was crafting a conspiracy where wisdom just scum slipped but then I realized it didn't make any fucking sense for him to say anything here if he were scum
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3201 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3197, Varsoon wrote:Woo!
Also, we should let everyone post, just in case there is any other info that really needs to be on the table!!

Also, @Elbirn:

Probably a Parappa the Rapper reference.
U Rappin' Good.

I just asked them, apparently it's from mario golf, liugi says it. I like yours better tho
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3206 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Elbirn »

Sure but what's his motivation for claiming whateveritishesclaiming?

Doesn't he also have several people townreading him as well?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3211 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3208, Sakura Hana wrote:A townie dies, a tracker pulls up the killer, and you "get notified you got shot", and the first thing on your mind is Ipie got hit by 3rd party? That shows being self-conscious of there being another scum role in the game. A townie reaction would be "I got shot last night, dunno by who" not "OH SCUM SHOT ME SO IM TOTES TOWN"

Which is kinda what I was thinking
but if he is scum, then he's claiming something when he knows that *something* interfered with his kill, and that *something* would counterclaim him. Either his target is bulletproof and would cc, or a doc/jailkeeper/Roleblocker saved the day, and they'd tell him he's lying.

So...what does the lack of cc tell us?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3258 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah I'm siding with wisdom = town here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3279 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VARSOOOOONNNN

YOU DID THIS
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3280 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3159, Varsoon wrote:I got nothin'. Guess I'll try elsewhere.
Set Up The Pins: Gin and Sonic

You
Suck

I told you Sanic was town why didn't you listen
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3282 (isolation #107) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

It was him trollin. I think it's a fake day vig?

I don't believe in holding cards to my chest. If it wasn't apparent by my anger I was Sanics mason buddy. We had the same role. The conditional lover thing was that only one of us could use their cop per night, the other had to use an ability called "reservation" instead. If either of us was killed on a night when one of us had activated reservation, lovers kicked in and we both died.

Sanic got an innocent on bitmap. I got an innocent on sakura.

My use of "senpaii" and "baka" which I quickly abandoned was so I could crumb results in case we died / I wanted to crumb an innocent on sanic.

Proceed.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3291 (isolation #108) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3286, Sakura Hana wrote:Am i really so hard to read that you had to waste a cop scan on me...

It wasn't my finest hour

I was like "man sakuras really town but fuck I want to be totally sure"

And sanic was all "I don't care, it's your life man"

The moral of the story is sakura is always town so don't bother

I stand by the bitmap cop tho
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3292 (isolation #109) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3284, Chandra Nalaar wrote:you didn't have to out yourself D=

Well shots are all used
If I die then there's no one to communicate results and everything was for naught

Seemed the right thing to do. Now we've got 3 conf town, 4 if we want to include you. It's a nice bloc and a start point for poe.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3294 (isolation #110) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Agreed
But occam's razor blabla bla I don't actually know what I'm talking about chandra can be town for now
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3343 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

*looks at current wagons*
*wisdom and jazz*
*but they're both town YOU CAN'T MAKE ME VOTE THEM YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM*
*Poe or something blablabla*

VOTE: xtoxm
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3348 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Elbirn »

Because I still think farside was playing her town game

Which is invalid for me to think considering I haven't reread her like I promised but I stand by it for the time being

Why is jazz scum? If you've already gone over it you can just yell at me to iso you, I'm good at forgetting things that have been said and then making people repeat themselves.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3356 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

Ah.

VOTE: Jazzmyn
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3359 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3358, Sakura Hana wrote:
Unvote

Not comfortable with the sudden L-1

Chandra tracked jazz to cabd. What's the issue?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3362 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

Zzzx what are you on about? It was *just* revealed that chandra tracked jazzy.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3367 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Elbirn »

Soz z, I thought you were being mad at me and I was like D:<

We're all frandz here
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3371 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3370, Varsoon wrote:Dumbass! I'm conf-town!

Because...?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3374 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3372, ZZZX wrote:Can someone tell me who real conf town are?

Me, sakura, bitmap.

I'm Sanics mason buddy, he died. We're both 1 shot cops, I got an innocent on sakura and he got one on bitmap.

If jazz flips scum than Chandra might as well be conf town because I don't want to believe in a world where scum fakes a guilty on two of their partners in a row.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3378 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3373, Varsoon wrote:Wait, the mod didn't confirm me?

If you're innocent child please just get on with it
:3
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3384 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

It's okay varsoon, I still believe in you

But you're kind of a scum shit and if there's any investigative left in this game, they should cop you. Like I think you're town but dawg you're gonna get mislynched for being so you.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3395 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3386, Sakura Hana wrote:btw if anyone has the flavor of Kuro Matsumi they should probably pop out sooner or later.

No I'm ugh fuck I forgot and i just read it

Shirouzu mairu

Why can't these names be easy to remember, I sincerely can't even internalize this info japanese is really really hard guys

Is kuro a character in the show because if yes then I'm embarrassed I couldn't figure out you were an alt
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3398 (isolation #122) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3387, Wisdom wrote:I don't get how people can think I'm not town

It's okay wisdom
I know how to read you at least
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3400 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah I figured but I just wanted to confirm for everyone

Uhm...so now that you've told us that kuro is maybe scum, that person if they exist has zero motivation to out themselves
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3401 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

Ugh we coulda just mass flavor claimed and then gg.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3408 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

So based on flavor it's either a 1v1 and then gg

Or no one claims and varsoons town

Clever girl.jurassic park.mp4
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3413 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

I really hope not, cuz that would mean she's there but not talking to me in my empty lonely mason pt

All of my ms crushes hate me

At least I have you varsoon
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3427 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

Varsoon dont tell me it's that trust tell bullshit I'll be mad
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3445 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

Varsoon I strongly believe there's not a godfather in this game and I'd probably blacklist any mods that put godfathers jn their games and I don't think pigeon would do that to us regards me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3518 (isolation #129) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

Lol what am I reading

If professor McGonagall's kill is real I'm going to kek into the sun

varsoon, I'd think if anything that sanic being a nk target when you picked up on his crumbs is indicative of scum-you. Why the flim does sanic die last night? Also remember that time where you were all "lol elbirns the doctor" and then I died the next night?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3519 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

Why is everyone mad

We're winning
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3571 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

But I think wisdom is town
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3592 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3590, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Jazz

This was the hammer for the record

Let's get a doc on chandra plz? And a cop on varsoon would be lovely. Thanks guys.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3837 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

So I looked over a few things last night and I'm adding varsoon to my list of senpaii's.

He knew sanic was a cop for at least a day before he died if I'm not mistaken, and scum didn't even kill him. I finally picked up on mafia/vig/sk having different flavors last night and noticed that sanic was "killed", indicating scum didn't get him.

Varsoon is not scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3838 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

I think it should be zzzx today.

Also if we assume there's only one mafioso left, then voided mafia is also conf town due there being a kill when he didn't visit anyone according to chandra.

With that in mind do we have enough to just PoE the game? Like I understand that's boring but if the games solved let's take the win.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3853 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Elbirn »

Wait do people actually think chandra bussed his entire team on fake guilties

Because lol that's dumb

Also vampiret kill was clearly a policy kill exacted by a benevolent vig
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3990 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Varsoon is town.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3992 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3968, singersigner wrote:I don't care who we lynch (varsoon, xtoxm, zzzx), I'm vigging one of the other two.

Vig whichever of xtoxm/zzzx we don't lynch today.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3994 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3991, Xtoxm wrote:pick a wagon elbirn

I kinda feel like sitting on my hands and letting everyone talk. Sorrynotsorry.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3995 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3993, Wisdom wrote:Saying he saw ms being a cop after the fact does nothing for me Elbirn.

He saw ms crumbling cop and talked to him back and forth about it, at length, for two days.

If you're scum, when do you let a cop live? Answer: never

But that's besides the point, Varsoon is senpaii.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3997 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Elbirn »

How was your day xtoxm
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4003 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3998, Sakura Hana wrote:I think xtomx's post look like scum giving up.

Oh it clearly is.

But I wanna know who, if anyone, his partner is.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4007 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Nah sakura can't be godfather
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4011 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4008, Xtoxm wrote:who do you think is the godfather then

No one?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4015 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

B-But varsoon senpaii, I'm in this town! ;_;

Why is singer sk?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4026 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Idk. How does one play unlimited shot vig? Do you shoot every night because lol or do you wait for the opportune moment?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4033 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh crap singer is sk.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4051 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

No wait

She's killed twice. Sanic, a scum read, and pidgey slot which was clearly policy.

What is so damning here?

It's simple, singer doesn't shoot tonight, proving she's vig. Done.

Back to killing scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4059 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4055, Xtoxm wrote:the suggestion isn't to lynch her over mafia

the suggestion is to lynch her over a town cop

But you're not a cop
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4061 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4058, Wisdom wrote:except for the fact you aren't and I would also be shooting you if I was a vig

@varsoon

Varsoon is town
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4065 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Flavor cops are not cops
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4067 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Flavor cops
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4664 (isolation #152) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

So I'm trying to be a good boy and read the past 20 pages even tho I'm sure it's worthless

And I saw xtoxm claim scum, and varsoon going "nyeah just shoot me"

And I'm scared there was already a hammer and I want to put this out there before thread lock

I really wanted to keep this to myself but I lied slightly about my role and I have an innocent on varsoon.

So stahp.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4676 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4668, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4664, Elbirn wrote:I lied slightly about my role and I have an innocent on varsoon.

oh so which inno wasnt true?

Why u mad doe?

I'm a weak jailkeeper. Everyone I target is an innocent clear, due to me not being dead.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4681 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

Sakura (and well varsoon) can't be godfather because I targeted them. My role states that if I target anyone aligned with shiraitodai, I die. It says nothing about if they appear to be or of they return a result of innocent, if I target them and they're not town I die.

That's why I said earlier that sakura can't be godfather
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4685 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4682, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4676, Elbirn wrote:I'm a weak jailkeeper. Everyone I target is an innocent clear, due to me not being dead.

If this is a true claim and you actually have a legit inno on me and varsoon then you should've said this earlier.
I could have probably thought of a way to solve this with your and chandra's help if PoE doesn't work.

See I wasn't certain if we had enough to solve the game with just one more innocent. I was planning for living through another night and getting another inno to report first.

Actually I kinda thought varsoon was still scum until I realized sanic was a vig/sk kill, so my initial plan was to suicide myself on varsoon proving he was scum, and hoping that everyone would read me saying "we need a cop on varsoon" and putting the pieces together as to what I did.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4715 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Elbirn »

I could jailkeep singer but idk if serial killer would kill me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4730 (isolation #157) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4722, Sakura Hana wrote:Also i was just thinking that even if Elbirn targets singer, other scum can just shoot him soooooo. Elbirn dying =/= guilty

Oh yeah
Uhhhh yeah I'm tonight's kill regardless, should I just....not do anything?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4743 (isolation #158) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

Being 3p sounds like shit

Sakura what's your role again?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4784 (isolation #159) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah I'm convinced there's a scum redirector so I'm sitting on my hands tonight. If scum wants me dead they'll nightkill me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4791 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4787, Sakura Hana wrote:I mean the most obvious flaw in my assumption was that there would be 3 kills, while in realitly there wouldn't, i was hoping Elbirn to catch onto this and target someone anyway to townclear them.

Aw but see I was gonna say "lel not doing anything" but I was gonna actually do something, and you were supposed to understand that me not doing anything meant that I am doing something but I'm faking out scum

We need to work on our mind melds sakura but it's okay we are still friends
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4805 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4799, Chandra Nalaar wrote:sure guys whatever great teamwork

i hope you have the courtesy to feel stupid about this later

It's okay chandra I am thankful for your contribution to team
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4832 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Elbirn »

Awwww yisss

I feel bad cuz this was stupidly town sided but this'll look good on my resume
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4950 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4947, Sakura Hana wrote:Also all of you who wanted to lynch Chandra D1 after the claim should apologize, Chandra won this game for town and if you had lynched her this wouldn't have turned the way it did.

Yeh u rite

Chandra deserves a scummy for this one.

Also pieguyn I can't quote it here because bleh, but in the dead thread you said me and sanic were pro masons so <3

Tho I kinda feel like I didn't do as well as I could have. Maybe if the game weren't so abrupt a few of my little tricks could have turned out good, but they didn't really matter. Like not truthfully claiming my role, idk how much good that did, and half assed commitment to my senpaii shtick that didn't matter. Oh well. I will say that, this being my first time playing as a mason, twas awesome. Having investigative power on top of that was really cool. Basically I <3 masons and "weak" anything now.

Also also I thought me and sanic were really obvious as mason buddies. Like the never ending, explicitly stated townreads for no reason, I thought for sure someone would pick up on it. I actually had a tinfoil hat theory that varsoon knew and that was the "alignment tell" of sonics he picked up on.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4951 (isolation #164) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Ugh page top disease

Also I'd like to point out that I hard townread every scum except for yermit, who, while I voted his wagon in the end, I whined about it being bad the whole time.

So like holy shit I am bad at this but I had fun
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4962 (isolation #165) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Elbirn »

SANIC HELP ME MAKE THIS GAME 200 PAGES I JUST REALIZED WERE ALMOST THERE
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4965 (isolation #166) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Elbirn »

Nah its gucci, we make small talk for 11 posts, and then let the list mod hammer it to page 200 with the goodbye post
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4968 (isolation #167) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Elbirn »

He's the anime girl personification of the Pokémon Stantler or some such shit

I didn't get included in their fad, you're like the prevolve of clefairy or something

This was a good ass game.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4973 (isolation #168) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Elbirn »

Quick guys, one more post and then when list mod hammers it'll be an even 200 pages and no additional posts, thus satisfying my ocd for all time
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4981 (isolation #169) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4975, ika wrote:TOP

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”