Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:27 am

Post by TheLhix »

Yakko, What are your reads? Where do you think you stand? and what is the nature behind your impassive stance?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 96, itlepip wrote:
In post 95, Malakittens wrote:Yeah far sides is town I think.

UNVOTE: Soren

Why did you unvote soren if farsides is town?

I will agree with the town read because of the AtE.

Who and where did you see as appeal to emotion from?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 96, itlepip wrote:
In post 95, Malakittens wrote:Yeah far sides is town I think.

UNVOTE: Soren

Why did you unvote soren if farsides is town?

I will agree with the town read because of the AtE.

Because I'm not home, I haven't read the thread and I saw a bunch of votes go on Soren
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:41 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Gonna step away for awhile.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:43 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 103, hi im Yakko wrote:Gonna step away for awhile.

*stares at the man drifts off into the distance without answering any questions*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Somebody voted yakko. I want to vote that person. I skimmed earlier and it looked like wagon probing.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 36, Kop wrote:
In post 33, pisskop wrote:Busy. But kop loses points for repeating that Pisskop/Kop gimmick

:lol:

I'm surprised you remember, that was sometime ago.

Im coming to realize how much faith I put in meta/personality reading.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 25, itlepip wrote:
In post 24, LoHa wrote:Pip, why are you voting a non-cc-ed kop?

didn't pisskop cc?

I am the original Kop.

In post 39, TheLhix wrote:
In post 38, pisskop wrote:Nah, that doesnt seem completely unusual for this forum on this site.

Can really comment too much on
that
, but Id wager that all use forumites are used to taking our sweet time with 2week games.

Should I pass out the refreshments?

I brought the pisscup, so why not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 105, pisskop wrote:Somebody voted yakko. I want to vote that person. I skimmed earlier and it looked like wagon probing.

*waves*

I'm now moving elsewhere though
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

:shifty: :igmeou: Not to say he's town, but I don't see any scum motivation in him yet
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 107, pisskop wrote:
In post 25, itlepip wrote:
In post 24, LoHa wrote:Pip, why are you voting a non-cc-ed kop?

didn't pisskop cc?

I am the original Kop.

In post 39, TheLhix wrote:
In post 38, pisskop wrote:Nah, that doesnt seem completely unusual for this forum on this site.

Can really comment too much on
that
, but Id wager that all use forumites are used to taking our sweet time with 2week games.

Should I pass out the refreshments?

I brought the pisscup, so why not.

Do I piss in the cup or Do I let others do it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

Less RKelly more content.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

pissed af. This sub human lhix is tilting me so hard (not the reason why I'm pissed). And soren said I was fucking around. What a goddamn joke. Soren must have read through the game it isn't that long. My town motivation behind posts directed at I forgot his name the person I shamelessly switched to should come across clear as a bell. I have been nothing but open about your criticism of my play. It might have been bad play but I stand by it. It is one of the reasons we're out of rvs. I look bad? soren stop fucking around and get better reads. I'm town as fuck.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by KittyMo »

[3] Soren ~ pignash, Aquanim, itlepip
[2] itlepip ~ farside22, hi im Yakko
[1] hi im Yakko ~ Nosferatu
[1] Malakittens ~ Titus
[1] pisskop ~ Kop
[1] TheLhix ~ Soren

[4] Not Voting ~ LoHa, Malakittens, pisskop, TheLhix

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Deadline is at (expired on 2015-11-17 22:00:00).
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 112, hi im Yakko wrote:pissed af.
>>> This sub human lhix <<<
is tilting me so hard (not the reason why I'm pissed).

Where on earth did this come from?

And soren said I was fucking around. What a goddamn joke. Soren must have read through the game it isn't that long. My town motivation behind posts directed at I forgot his name the person I shamelessly switched to should come across clear as a bell. I have been nothing but open about your criticism of my play. It might have been bad play but I stand by it. It is one of the reasons we're out of rvs. I look bad? soren stop fucking around and get better reads. I'm town as fuck.

I don't like that this comes in the third post Yakko's made since Soren's last post.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 112, hi im Yakko wrote:pissed af. This sub human lhix is tilting me so hard (not the reason why I'm pissed). And soren said I was fucking around. What a goddamn joke. Soren must have read through the game it isn't that long. My town motivation behind posts directed at I forgot his name the person I shamelessly switched to should come across clear as a bell. I have been nothing but open about your criticism of my play. It might have been bad play but I stand by it. It is one of the reasons we're out of rvs. I look bad? soren stop fucking around and get better reads. I'm town as fuck.

You answered all of my questions but what are your reads. Surely you have something after that moment of being piss af.

The questions:

1. Where do you think you stand
2. What are your reads
3. What is your purpose behind your style/play

All pretty legit questions on an attempt to get down to analyzed for scum analysis. (Not even analyzing you as scum as particular)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 109, pisskop wrote::shifty: :igmeou: Not to say he's town, but I don't see any scum motivation in him yet

Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Sup farside.

Do you want to make an argument as to why I should vote itlepip?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 117, Aquanim wrote:Sup farside.

Hey I said he was awkward and so far he just buddies me after the fact.
You see that as town, let me know why.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 118, farside22 wrote:
In post 117, Aquanim wrote:Sup farside.

Hey I said he was awkward and so far he just buddies me after the fact.
You see that as town, let me know why.

I feel like you are really overestimating how much pressure 2 votes are.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Aquanim »

There is something I don't understand.
In post 70, farside22 wrote:
In post 57, itlepip wrote:Saying that your play was what you thought was normal and therefore not suspicious I find very suspicious.

This doesn't come off as a joke first off.
Second it really reads awkward as far as comment go.

Where did itlepip say this was a joke? The only reference I can find from itlepip to a joke is:

In post 69, itlepip wrote:
i was still in RVS, that was just a comment supposed to be taken lightly. It wasn't meant to be personnel.

Also how would I be able this early in the game to give an explanation of your sheeping, most likely it was just a joking RVS sheep, but if my vote was serious than an RVS vote is bad. You could be scum trying a sheeping strategy early but there isn't much evidence for that. There also could be some scum thing I did early that you guys are reacting to, but I have absolutely no idea what it is.

which I believe was suggesting Yakko's vote was a joke.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Aquanim »

EBWOP: To clarify, so far as I can tell #57 was a reference to this:
In post 54, TheLhix wrote:
But, did I not give a logical explanation for it? As well, I was also told that plays such as this "sillyness" were common on this site. Essentially leading one to believe they are being uptight. So couldnt you say I am just adjusting to the room?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 114, Aquanim wrote:
In post 112, hi im Yakko wrote:pissed af.
>>> This sub human lhix <<<
is tilting me so hard (not the reason why I'm pissed).

Where on earth did this come from?

And soren said I was fucking around. What a goddamn joke. Soren must have read through the game it isn't that long. My town motivation behind posts directed at I forgot his name the person I shamelessly switched to should come across clear as a bell. I have been nothing but open about your criticism of my play. It might have been bad play but I stand by it. It is one of the reasons we're out of rvs. I look bad? soren stop fucking around and get better reads. I'm town as fuck.

I don't like that this comes in the third post Yakko's made since Soren's last post.

What didn't you like about it? And my 3 posts that you say indicate my mood leading up to post above. The only thing I am sorry about is potentially derailing the thread. I still stand by everything in post 112.

To me you are making it sound like soren said X then I said w x y and suddenly said z. Reality begs to differ. Which makes me think you're full shit for not voting me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 120, Aquanim wrote:There is something I don't understand.
In post 70, farside22 wrote:
In post 57, itlepip wrote:Saying that your play was what you thought was normal and therefore not suspicious I find very suspicious.

This doesn't come off as a joke first off.
Second it really reads awkward as far as comment go.

Where did itlepip say this was a joke? The only reference I can find from itlepip to a joke is:

In post 69, itlepip wrote:
i was still in RVS, that was just a comment supposed to be taken lightly. It wasn't meant to be personnel.

Also how would I be able this early in the game to give an explanation of your sheeping, most likely it was just a joking RVS sheep, but if my vote was serious than an RVS vote is bad. You could be scum trying a sheeping strategy early but there isn't much evidence for that. There also could be some scum thing I did early that you guys are reacting to, but I have absolutely no idea what it is.

which I believe was suggesting Yakko's vote was a joke.

I thought he was saying he was joking up to the point of realizing players were being serious.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 122, hi im Yakko wrote:
What didn't you like about it? And my 3 posts that you say indicate my mood leading up to post above. The only thing I am sorry about is potentially derailing the thread. I still stand by everything in post 112.

To me you are making it sound like soren said X then I said w x y and suddenly said z. Reality begs to differ. Which makes me think you're full shit for not voting me.

A few factors made me wonder whether that anger was genuine. Mostly those points - the insult directed at TheLhix seemed way out of proportion and it's not like Soren just said something to you that moment which caused you to flip out.

If I knew you were posing I'd vote you. Since I didn't know either way I gave you a poke. It suffices to say that I'm still not really interested in voting you.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”