Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: A Simple Plan
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 37, A Simple Plan wrote:I disagree with the idea that skipping day one is a good idea.

However, I am more concerned with how insanely passionate KT got in , arguing about whether or not day one is useless. I agree, day one has a point, but to get that passionate about the value of day one is ridiculous.

VOTE: KT

ASP doesn't seem concerned with figuring out why KT was passionate, he just votes him for it. It reads like scum trying to capitalize on a perceived misplay.

VOTE: A Simple Plan for realsies
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by All Alone »

still good with my vote
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by All Alone »

I think TheDominator37 is probably town. I've played in two games where Dominator was town (Newbie 1623 and Mini 1697) and both times they were incredibly cryptic about their scumreads. In contrast, scum Dominator is a lot less cryptic, and tries to blend in and act like an average Mafiascum player, and I just don't see that here.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by All Alone »

this is kind of a compromise lynch because I'm bored and my current vote isn't exactly productive, but basically I'm pretty confident Dominator is town and will push anyone else as a counterwagon to them, soooo

VOTE: Not_Mafia
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:16 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 174, OceanWind wrote:I asked you a question about TheDominator. Any reason you missed it?

Why are you looking to "compromise lynch" so early in the day when we have seven days left?

What are your reads on people not named TheDominator or A Simple Plan?

I'm not quote diving games from 395349507 years ago.

I don't think the second half this day is going to be particularly informative, given how little I've gotten out of the first half. And if it is going to be informative it's probably going to be from wagoning, so getting on NM wagon makes sense anyways.

I'll stick to giving you the reads I think are relevant, thanks.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by All Alone »

prod dodge
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 208, OceanWind wrote:But I prefer All Alone at this point. Both have a lack of content but All Alone's posting seems more strategic.

That's because my posting is more strategic. How in the bright purple piss is that a scumtell? Like, if I roll town I throw darts to decide what play to make, but if I get a red PM I crack out the Prima's Official Guide to Forum Mafia?

Froggaphant wrote:UNVOTE:

No longer happy with this. Disappointed in the total lack of content from some slots . 3 days til deadline, wanna speed wagon a lurker ? ;)

-b

My preferred lynchpool here is (NM, ASP, Huntress) anyways, so I'm hypocritically okay with this
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:52 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 218, OceanWind wrote:Why Huntress?

My list is PoE mostly. I don't have any good scum reads this game to be honest, so I'm scumhunting the other way around. I don't want to lynch Dominator since I feel like this is their town meta, and your fight with Froggy felt like TvT. I'm less certain about KT and much less certain about Kaboose but neither of them read disingenuously so I'm leaning town. That leaves ASP/NM/Huntress.

That said I think your 245 and 246 make a decent point about ASP and Huntress. I'll sheep this

VOTE: Huntress

L-1

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”