Micro 551 — Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia — Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 13, Soren wrote:Lol all those town discards
Haha, seriously this was my first thought when I saw the discards. Although I have to admit, none of them jump out to me as the best card to keep, unless alignment was the reason to hold them.

I'm not sure if I would stack the odds on a game like this. There are less townie cards in the deck because of the elimination of vanilla cards that means that the chances of drawing a scum aligned card is higher. Also in your numbers does that assume that third party are scum as well?

In post 39, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:The plans they made put an end to you
I hate when they plan against me...now, what plans exactly?

VOTE: Chaotic Neutrality
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Suzune »

Because...he was the last one to confirm?

Or because you want a flash wagon?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 52, Vedith wrote:
In post 50, Soren wrote:Policy lynch him for what?

Because I called him scum in a game. :giggle:

And here I thought it was because you are always mafia...

Pedit I'm not sure that is something I could confess vedith
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 59, Vedith wrote:I'm hardly ever scum, but I think I've only ever been scum lynched once. :cool:
Thanks Suzune. :mrgreen:
we have played in many game and you are always the suspect.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Suzune »

Nah, unusually I am more stiff. But I want to let my hair down a little and since everyone was being so friendly.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Suzune »

Well he seems more social then usual too, however that is his usual cheekyness.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Suzune »

The three you are fishing about apix, gummy, and chaotic. To be fair my vote is sitting on chaotic right now. however I do not think any of the three mentioned have really done enough of anything to read them, just posted one random comment. To be fair there is something to say about voting inactives like gummy complained about and there is also something to be said about going for the policy lynch like apix. So if I had to extrapolate reads bass on those fsctors I could but for now they are all kind of null.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Suzune »

According to the card list there are two day vig townies in the deck and one day vig mafia so sure it is possible for them to be scum.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 141, Hinduragi wrote:Goddammit guys, you were supposed to see who he vigs before letting the cat out of the bag that it's possible he might not be town.
Why, we can speculate based on who dies his alignment we are just letting him know we are on to his game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 143, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 141, Hinduragi wrote:Goddammit guys, you were supposed to see who he vigs before letting the cat out of the bag that it's possible he might not be town.

since it's out of the bag. do you think ETL is likely doing this as scum? Wouldn't it have been better for her to hold the shot and use it as a game closer or even wait until it's likely she'll get lynched as a pre-emptive strike so to speak? I've been thinking about the way she is doing this and it doesn't strike me as the scum way to do day vig. I am NOT conf towning her but I read it as town.
Personally, I think it is a threat. The idea is to get the town to trust him, why constantly moving against them. People often want a dayvig, it is usually a townie role, therefore, it builds some rapport without doing anything.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Suzune »

Likewise, if we do not agree with him or we decide to be against him. He holds us at his mercy.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Suzune »

While that is true. There is more power in knowing it is out there EspeciallyTheLies. That is all I am saying.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

Catch up post~

In post 154, Lucky2u wrote:Based on logic alone, the chances of each of you being scum are exactly the same. I chose him based on his tone and current attitude. In other words, gut.

I believe that the argument going on so far is that there is some kind of mathematical logic that can be applied based on the number of cards in the deck and the likelyhood that someone draws x number of cards. However, between that and Murphy's Law, I think it comes out about even. So I tend to agree with you.

In post 156, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:for two reasons - 1) once i shoot, it's likely that a large portion of the game will be townreading me. that by itself is a threat and not something that sticks around very long. and 2) there are enough people in this game that know me that the chances of one of them being scum and wanting to kill me are high enough to have confidence in that statement

I tend to disagree with you. Perhaps I am a more suspicious person. However, you are seeing this different then I. After you make your shot you are basically a non-aligned innocent child. Everyone knows what you did but unless you pose a threat to either side no one is really going to move on you until it becomes critical. Start pressuring the mafia or another faction and you die. Be a threat to the town they lynch you. Because of this balance, I cannot understand why you bothered to claim.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 170, aphix wrote:Or just shoot Suzunne so we can lynch Vedith.
i see how it is, I must be scum since I disagree.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

Thought it was in reference to a different comment. Have we clashed no.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 175, aphix wrote:
In post 174, Suzune wrote:Thought it was in reference to a different comment. Have we clashed no.

Why would you ask that? If you thought I somehow disagreed with you and that's the basis of me somehow scum reading you ... Why wouldn't you go ahead and link where we have made this titanic clash of wills?
honestly, I mistook you for another.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 178, aphix wrote:
In post 177, Hinduragi wrote:Hey Suzune, what's your favorite role/alignment

Oh! Me next me next!

A few months ago I would have said mafia. However I recently have been super unsuccessful at that. So currently i would rather play town. As for roles it is neither here nor there. I will play what I am dealt, and although I have been known to combs in about it when the moment is right
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 183, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 181, Suzune wrote:
In post 178, aphix wrote:
In post 177, Hinduragi wrote:Hey Suzune, what's your favorite role/alignment

Oh! Me next me next!

A few months ago I would have said mafia. However I recently have been super unsuccessful at that. So currently i would rather play town. As for roles it is neither here nor there. I will play what I am dealt, and although I have been known to combs in about it when the moment is right

Barring ongoing games, you've only lost as SK and you made it to the final 3 in that game and loved it. Tell me why I should believe you that you would rather play town. I have read your ongoing games here and understand any history with that but keep it out of this discussion.
Why should you believe me? Because, that is an accurate reflection on how I feel. I have a harder time getting into and keeping momentum when I am mafia. I am just out of practice. Therefore, I would need to practice more to get my mafia game up to par. However, I play town a lot and I am more confident in that game. Alas, that is my story.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Suzune »

Day vig or not kill aside I feel like we should be looking at the game a little. It should not all fall upon the vig to figure things out.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 203, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
So, who is for shooting Suzune? Who is against it?
really I'm against it
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Suzune »

Honestly, my biggest pet peeve is when people build a phase around one power role. Be it an Oracle, Lie Detector, or another else. All this does is fill space and time and completely derails the thinking of the game by controlling what they are thinking about and creating alliances that are built on a single idea rather then the teamwork needed to actually defeat the scum. I'm going to go and reread the game and make some notes on people.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay, so this was a lot more work then I originally intended.
While I was doing this other action occurred. This has been edited to clear out new things. Seriously though two townies…

Hinduragi- probably town

-Starts the game using math in order to find out who should be most likely to die because of the odds of drawing x number of townie cards. this is an interesting plan, however, I believe it assumes a deck of vanilla making those odds. Regardless, this is nice and logical.+
-It is interesting that after mentioning the day vig in 58 that we got a claim soon after. Just saying, interesting twist.
-
In post 112, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 111, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:Are we really just setup speculating? There's a wagon on Vedith already and scum is almost guaranteed to be on it.

Noone's setup speculating. Who do you think is scum?
Well technically you were speculating numbers.
-
In post 123, Hinduragi wrote:Uhhh, vedith's flip would be most helpful but I'm not confident about any reads right now, man. You should've saved that shit for later LOL. Do you have infinite shots?
What is there to gain from it so early in the phase?

• Chaotic Neutrality- Null

- Has not really said much other then he would be interested in a policy lynch and that he wanted someone to shoot and get it over it…

• Soren- Scum Lean

- Spends early game discussing numbers and math.
- Questions the policy lynch +
-
In post 240, Soren wrote:My turn.
- Kill: aphix
Why? Everyone feels the need to jump the gun… I mean seriously this is kind of scummy. We could have drawn information from that first kill now we have sacrificed another town and all you have to say is well town’s in a bad spot. I mean yes, but it could have been in a better shot had you not instantly shot.

• Vedith-

- Is apparently everyone’s favourite day one lynch
- Also has almost nothing to read. I get the feeling he is probably town though, but it would be gut alone

• EspeciallyTheLies- Scum lean

- The dayvig of unknown alignment.
- I have already pushed with him quite a bit and question the play and the towniness of it and the motivation behind it. While he performed the dayvig off of someone else’s suggestion that just moves blame. It suggests that well someone else told me therefore it is not my fault and allows for scum to paint someone else as the guilty party.
- -His aligment does not matter as spoken in post 148. Why would the alignment not matter it greatly affects your motivations and the usefulness of your kill.
- However, I am certain that Soren and Lies are not the same faction because no scum team would have allowed a double kill to come from their team unless they were large in number.

• Lucky2u-probably town

- This is mostly a gut read.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well I am not scum. So I would like to give Soren a chance before the hammer

intent to hammer
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Suzune »

I apologize I have a who flew in over today. Will try t check in later
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

Thank you very much for the game. It was fun to watch how it worked out in the end~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 851, aphix wrote:My choices were horrible. I toward Marquis I wanted to be scum and instead I got three town alignments.
I got three scum alignments we should have traded.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”