supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:30 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 88, RolePlay25 wrote:I have another question! Supercool has voted me ostensibly because he did not believe my "claim". In post he dislikes my play because of some claim, he believes it is hiding a villainous intent. But in post he believes a doctor claim implicitly! It is interesting! It is not enough for me to change my suspicions yet, but I am confused at the inconsistency. If he believes that the evil men would shoot a claimed doctor then should he not ignore the claim? It feels as if he is trying to determine if Dwlee is a veteran!

I didn't vote you just because I didn't believe your claim, I voted you because you were acting too cautious about voting me (which would put me at L-6) which sort of reminded me of my scum play in my last game. This caused me not to believe your claim (which already seemed out of place).

As for the doctor claim (which wasn't a claim I guess?), when a person claims doctor you can't really just treat it like a VT claim since a PR claim is harder to successfully pull off as scum due to counterclaims. Because of that, I took the claim more seriously.
I go by Super for short
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:30 am

Post by acryon »

In post 99, Dwlee99 wrote:What part of the post that I made do you agree with, acryon?

Testing for reactions. I am (in most cases) for the open flow of accusations and questioning. Even a faulty line of questioning could illicit a valuable response, as long as it's always taken with a grain of salt.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Country Music Mafia Vote Count 1.02

RolePlay - Dwlee99, supercool898, acryon, golden009 (L-3)
TheCow - RadiantCowbells, Bloodking (L-5)
acryon - Diego (L-6)
Keyser - Neumune (L-6)
Diego - TheCow (L-6)
Dwlee99 - RolePlay (L-6)
golden009 - MarioManiac (L-6)

Not Voting: bji

Day 1 Deadline is - (expired on 2015-12-20 20:49:12)
Mod Notes:Everyone has confirmed and nobody is due for prods
Last edited by Jake from State Farm on Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
golden009
golden009
Goon
golden009
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:34 am

Post by golden009 »

In post 81, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 79, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 76, MarioManiac4 wrote:Golden's reactions are scummy as hell.

shows they want to vote Roleplay but want to hold back their vote for some reason.
makes me think golden might just be scum alone rather than with Roleplay. After all this about "not voting them out" Golden is suddenly willing to put a player at L-1?

I like golden007's style:

:giggle:

I think I'm dying. :lol:

Who is this Golden007 you speak of? In all seriousness, Roleplay had only two posts at , and despite my hunch, two posts, IMO, is not enough to make a reliable scumread. However, after Page 3, I felt like that was enough to vote Roleplay. That it was L-1 was something I realized (erroneously) after my vote. I'm just as interested with the fakequickhammer as you are, TBH. I'd like to ask Dwlee about that "reaction test".

In terms of experience, I come on here about every six months, make a new account, completely forget about my other accounts, play a game, and then lose interest again. So in other words, I'm rusty.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:37 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 100, supercool898 wrote:
In post 88, RolePlay25 wrote:I have another question! Supercool has voted me ostensibly because he did not believe my "claim". In post he dislikes my play because of some claim, he believes it is hiding a villainous intent. But in post he believes a doctor claim implicitly! It is interesting! It is not enough for me to change my suspicions yet, but I am confused at the inconsistency. If he believes that the evil men would shoot a claimed doctor then should he not ignore the claim? It feels as if he is trying to determine if Dwlee is a veteran!

I didn't vote you just because I didn't believe your claim, I voted you because you were acting too cautious about voting me (which would put me at L-6) which sort of reminded me of my scum play in my last game. This caused me not to believe your claim (which already seemed out of place).

As for the doctor claim (which wasn't a claim I guess?), when a person claims doctor you can't really just treat it like a VT claim since a PR claim is harder to successfully pull off as scum due to counterclaims. Because of that, I took the claim more seriously.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
In post 97, Dwlee99 wrote:No one posts before reading the entire thread so my reaction test got screwed up by jake posting a vote count. Just to make it clear (not that it really matters) but I actually thought it was L-1 but knew that I had already voted.
Cow, what does that dash mean?

Look of Disapproval.

Fake quickhammer seems pretty legit to me.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:38 am

Post by TheCow »

UNVOTE:
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okie cool acryon.
Golden, you said you would like to ask me about my test.. but you dont??
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:41 am

Post by acryon »

In post 41, golden009 wrote:Again, Roleplay's definitely on the top of my scumlist. Again, I'll wait for him to explain himself before I vote (random bandwagons are dumb).

In post 62, golden009 wrote:
In post 45, RolePlay25 wrote:What is "OMGUS"?

Dwlee is a villain, and must certainly die! For he has revealed it through his actions. He votes early, showing that he is happy to throw his vote around, but then when I behave what he believes is oddly, he turns to golden009 to ask golden009 what he thinks. But does he act when golden009 helps confirm his suspicions? No! He acts only when I take action first.

Villains cannot kill good guys without the support of other good guys! Dwlee is not seeking to learn if I am a villain, he is seeking to see if there is support for killing me! Dwlee is most certainly a hideous villain, and should be exiled from this town.

I'm sorry, what?
VOTE: RolePlay25

I'm not sure I buy you being convinced enough by that one post to place your vote. You didn't even ask a real question in response either. Seems like a textbook chainsaw defense actually.

VOTE: golden009
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You didnt ask me about it, that is.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:43 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 106, Dwlee99 wrote:Okie cool acryon.

To be clear, its an emoticon.
golden009
golden009
Goon
golden009
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:45 am

Post by golden009 »

In post 106, Dwlee99 wrote:Okie cool acryon.

Dwlee, why did you fake the quickhammer? From my (not much) experience, it seems that those only increase suspicion on the person making them instead of actually getting anything done.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

For reactions. Youd be surprised at how many people make bah posts. Like town might say "Why would you lynch me I was a cop!!!" or something.
golden009
golden009
Goon
golden009
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:53 am

Post by golden009 »

In post 111, Dwlee99 wrote:For reactions. Youd be surprised at how many people make bah posts. Like town might say "Why would you lynch me I was a cop!!!" or something.

I would be surprised, considering that I've never really seen that work.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:56 am

Post by acryon »

In post 112, golden009 wrote:
In post 111, Dwlee99 wrote:For reactions. Youd be surprised at how many people make bah posts. Like town might say "Why would you lynch me I was a cop!!!" or something.

Well, as you said, you're rusty right? Can't use your rustyness as a reason to not look into your posts but then expect your ideas of what works and what doesn't to be correct.
golden009
golden009
Goon
golden009
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:01 am

Post by golden009 »

In post 113, acryon wrote:

Well, as you said, you're rusty right? Can't use your rustyness as a reason to not look into your posts but then expect your ideas of what works and what doesn't to be correct.

Fair enough. I just wouldn't have expected that part of the meta to change.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 114, golden009 wrote:
In post 113, acryon wrote:

Fair enough. I just wouldn't have expected that part of the meta to change.

Now what part of RolePlayer's post promtped your vote? And what was your problem with it?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:14 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 88, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 85, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 77, RolePlay25 wrote:I like you, I understand your logic!

What do you think of the villain dwlee?

Not really sure. I'm leaning towards town as I'm not 100% sure he would be ballsy enough to claim OMGUS with a game filled with new players; they might not think he's joking and pressure him hard because the wiki lists it as a scumtell. His reaction test seems town-motivated enough; a newbscum could have easily given up their identity since they don't really know about twilight trolling.

Would not his preemptive noting of his own villainous behavior serve to deflect people from the consequences of his own villainous behavior?

I do understand the reaction test, based on the behavior of a villain in another game, so that makes sense to me. Perhaps I would unwittingly think I was slain, and reveal my villainous intent? It is a weak argument that he is a good guy, but all arguments this early must by their very nature be weak. Still, I do not give credence.

I have another question! Supercool has voted me ostensibly because he did not believe my "claim". In post he dislikes my play because of some claim, he believes it is hiding a villainous intent. But in post he believes a doctor claim implicitly! It is interesting! It is not enough for me to change my suspicions yet, but I am confused at the inconsistency. If he believes that the evil men would shoot a claimed doctor then should he not ignore the claim? It feels as if he is trying to determine if Dwlee is a veteran!

This would make them most certainly not evil together, unless evil has concocted a plot beyond my ken, so it is confusing! But it is also inconsistent!

My theory is that supercool wasn't serious. I think the doctor claim was made as a joke by Dwlee 99.99% and I think it was clear a player would not claim a PR so early in the game.
I have a question for you; what do you think about Golden? Detail is preferable. This goes for everyone else, too.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:16 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 103, golden009 wrote:
In post 81, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 79, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 76, MarioManiac4 wrote:Golden's reactions are scummy as hell.

shows they want to vote Roleplay but want to hold back their vote for some reason.
makes me think golden might just be scum alone rather than with Roleplay. After all this about "not voting them out" Golden is suddenly willing to put a player at L-1?

I like golden007's style:

:giggle:

I think I'm dying. :lol:

Who is this Golden007 you speak of? In all seriousness, Roleplay had only two posts at , and despite my hunch, two posts, IMO, is not enough to make a reliable scumread. However, after Page 3, I felt like that was enough to vote Roleplay. That it was L-1 was something I realized (erroneously) after my vote. I'm just as interested with the fakequickhammer as you are, TBH. I'd like to ask Dwlee about that "reaction test".

In terms of experience, I come on here about every six months, make a new account, completely forget about my other accounts, play a game, and then lose interest again. So in other words, I'm rusty.

So why don't you vote your non-reliable scumread?
What did you feel tipped the scales enough to make an L-1 vote?
Do you remember the names of any previous accounts? This could be helpful.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Just realized that your join date is 2012, wut goldiee?

And one time a townie in a game I replaced into claimed cop in twilight and flipped vt. It is kind of similiar.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:03 am

Post by TheCow »

Golden's first post was on Mar 23, 2014 -- a year and a half after his registration date. His first game began on Mar 27, 2014. He was force replaced on Apr 03, 2014. He has attempted to join several game since, this is the only game he has actually confirmed a slot in.
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:52 am

Post by supercool898 »

Apparently he has other accounts that have a game or two on them, but probably not many. I personally am thinking he is a noob town right now.
I go by Super for short
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:06 am

Post by acryon »

In post 120, supercool898 wrote:Apparently he has other accounts that have a game or two on them, but probably not many. I personally am thinking he is a noob town right now.

I don't think you can really describe him as noob town when he says things like "I would be surprised, considering that I've never really seen that work" and "I just wouldn't have expected that part of the meta to change." His total experience may be lower than some, but he is not a noob.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:15 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

RC is confirmed town and not required to engage in any scumhunting shenanigans as a result.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yup, pretty much, rc. In all seriousness you gonna play or naw?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:41 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Dayvig Dwlee99

That's what you get for asking so many questions.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”