The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6750 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:05 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 6746, Sensei wrote:I'm not sure how a disclaimer that's pretty much equal to "the entire list of things I'm about to say is entirely hedge" keeps you from talking about what you said or at least initiating some kind of discourse.

But, w/e. Trying to work with you at all is fruitless.
Let's just lynch em.

You didn't address any of the points I made in my response, other than to boil it down to the part where I said everything I said is pretty much whatever.

I said I can't say much more about KC without actually looking at the wagons and determining if your interpretation is valid. How is that a response that doesn't allow any discourse?

-Cerb
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6751 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:05 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 6728, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6724, ZZZX wrote:also mollie i didnt see u mention dbg. whats ur dbg read?

I am unsure about dgb but I have already explained how I feel about her. we had early match up in processes of thoughts on d1. everything except for the abr mc vote. I am sitting on this read cos I want to give her space and see what happens.

you pple really don't freaking read my posts do you

somehow i missed that. thx
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6752 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:05 am

In post 6747, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 6743, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Frozen Angel, stop this useless rant with Cerb. I've shot a message at him saying this isn't helping anyone.
Talk to me if you want to speak.
Cerb is not misrepresenting you, he is giving what he thinks of your slot and what he deems to be the truth.
¬wgeurts

as I said I'm trying to ignore his noise.

whats your read on lowkey ?

after reading more stuff I think It can be the fire voter. timing and the fire vote matches. and that is the only slot who hasn't posted today. as its more likely to see Fire vote as scum indicative I guess they talked about it last night. so the fact its not yet casted means something is wrong

and my suspicion is Lowkey slot.

whats your read on this theory ?

~Rylai

Lowkey is town.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6753 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Sensei »

Thinking about it if there are any forum shadow dwelling ninjas in this game we could theoretically figure out approximately who (down to a few people) could be in control of the fire vote.
But that kinda goes against the spirit of the game.

I am not a shadow dwelling forum ninja.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6754 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 6742, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh, Mollie: You haven't clarified what exactly you're saying is confirmable about your role. That's what people keep asking about. We hit 10 players, and something changes about your role. Everyone gets that.

In post 6657, Drunken Pirates wrote:we will be confirmed in thread and we will be indestructible.

I have said this like 3 times now. I am done until you pple get better cos jesus fucking christ y'all are being terrible.
whew!
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6755 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:07 am

What theory are you referencing to FA?
¬wgeurts
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6756 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:08 am

In post 6754, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 6742, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh, Mollie: You haven't clarified what exactly you're saying is confirmable about your role. That's what people keep asking about. We hit 10 players, and something changes about your role. Everyone gets that.

In post 6657, Drunken Pirates wrote:we will be confirmed in thread and we will be indestructible.

I have said this like 3 times now. I am done until you pple get better cos jesus fucking christ y'all are being terrible.

I've gotten better! :D
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6757 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

the lowkey is fire vote owner.

chasing the VC's and the fact that if Fire votes are scum aligned people who are already posting today can't be the fire vote owner or they could already cast it.

plus his stanse in game is not promising

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6758 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6752, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Lowkey is town.

Your ignored

I'm talking with people who don't call their reads shit and run away.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6759 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:11 am

In post 6757, Rylai and Lina wrote:the lowkey is fire vote owner.

chasing the VC's and the fact that if Fire votes are scum aligned people who are already posting today can't be the fire vote owner or they could already cast it.

plus his stanse in game is not promising

~Rylai

What is preventing people from holding onto the fire vote while posting to delude people?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6760 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Sensei »

I'm not townreading lowkey by any stretch but using vc times and stuff like that, as I said goes against the spirit of the game and isn't concrete anyway.
Scum could have just as well said meh w/e let's not use the fire vote.
Or it was only a two shot.
Goes on and on.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6761 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:12 am

In post 6758, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 6752, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Lowkey is town.

Your ignored

I'm talking with people who don't call their reads shit and run away.

~Rylai

That was me.
I can make one of my infamous walls on lowkey explaining why I think he's town if that helps.
¬wgeurts
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6762 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Sensei »

Also there's an off chance it's not even scum controlled but I'll admit that's doubtful.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6763 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6753, Sensei wrote:Thinking about it if there are any forum shadow dwelling ninjas in this game we could theoretically figure out approximately who (down to a few people) could be in control of the fire vote.
But that kinda goes against the spirit of the game.

I am not a shadow dwelling forum ninja.

its not it

we know for a fact that :

1 - Fire votes are daily actions
2 - they can't be removed
3 - their likely scum aligned becuase of the nature and the fact their on Yos and ABR
4 - lowkey had ABR as town in day 1 (when the vote casted)
5 - lowkey posted right before the Fire vote cast on day 2
6 - lowkey is the only person who is not yet present in day 3 (before the last VC)
7 - there is no reason to delay that if its already discussed in scum thread.

I think he is the one.

~rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6764 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6719, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6707, Yosarian2 wrote:Ok, that is interesting. Mod confirmed how? Does the mod confirm just your rolename? Your ability? Your alignment? What will the mod tell us, exactally?

I also answered this question already. abr asked if we wld confirmed as IC and I said yes. it will be announced in thread that are with the protagonists.

The mod will confirm in thread that you are pro-town when there are 10 people left alive. And you are 100% sure of this? No possible chance for confusion in you role, no wiggle room? Check with the mod if you have to, make 100% sure of this before you answer.

see again this sets off alarm bells cos you are trying to get titus to post and not give me room in the game. ----- that is anti-town at this point.

If you can not defend you actions, because Titus was responsible for all of them, then yes, I want to hear her defend them.

It's not anti-town for me to demand a real response from you guys. And sorry, but you blaming Titus and then not letting her answer for herself does not count as a defense.

in order to keep titus from spamposting I followed her leads even tho I disagreed with them but you MADE POSTS LIKE THIS and that is why I wld doubt my read and think she is right.

(sigh) Look, I know you understand why I suspect you. You have to.

What you're doing here is basically threatening to scumread me unless I stop questioning you, and that simply will not work. It's stuff like this that makes me scumread you, Mollie; not Titus, you

and it shld be obvs titus was the 1 who was defending gale I doubt you have this much trouble telling us apart.

The post i was just trying to ask you about where you defended Gale was you, not Titus. You even accidently posted it from your own account and not the hydra account. You called my case on Gale bad and said i was scum for making it, remember?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6765 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:15 am

In post 6754, pirate mollie wrote:

Mollie, stop being dumb. What you said is dumb. You might *think* what you're saying is speaking clearly, but it's NOT. Say "Once we have 10 players or less in thread, I will be mod confirmed town in thread, and we will be xproof, yproof, and zproof"

That's what you're saying there, bu tyou're not saying it explicitly. Be fucking explicit. Semantics are important. If you're making a claim that certain things will be true at a certain point, tell us what those exact fucking things are, or tell us it would be anti-town to be more precise. Don't say "you guys are bad and should just give us the benefit of the doubt on our claim"

R&L: I always sign my posts. If a post is unsigned, it's from wgeurts, so you can ignore him if you want, but if you mean to just ignore me, that's how you know which posts to ignore. :)

-Cerb
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6766 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6759, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:What is preventing people from holding onto the fire vote while posting to delude people?

I don't understand the question.

People won't w8 t cast the fire vote if their scm becuase they already discussed it, thats what I'm saying.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6767 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6761, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:That was me.
I can make one of my infamous walls on lowkey explaining why I think he's town if that helps.

sorry thought its cerb

anyway I like to see the wall if you can make it.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6768 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Sensei »

Also yos forgot to mention - and this is the most intriguing thing from DP yesterday imo. Is that mollie explicitly told titus to not defend gale in thread.
And the rationale for that would be that it would make it worse for gale.
I'm sorta interested to hear mollie go into that more now that gale has flipped and everything.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6769 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:20 am

In post 6768, Sensei wrote:Also yos forgot to mention - and this is the most intriguing thing from DP yesterday imo. Is that mollie explicitly told titus to not defend gale in thread.
And the rationale for that would be that it would make it worse for gale.
I'm sorta interested to hear mollie go into that more now that gale has flipped and everything.

That's quite interesting. I don't know why scum!them would explicitly say that in the c hat you guys are part of though, ya know? Couldn't she have just messaged titus privately to get that point across, without creating that associative?

Did you have any opinion on anything else I posted Sensei, or have you just kinda decided nothing I say is worth interacting with at this point?

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6770 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:23 am

Oh, also, Sensei: Did DP make posts or anything backing up the assertions they're making about their hydra dissonance with regards to their reads on those slots? And is Drixx actually doing something in your guys' topic? If he thinks you guys are all town, he should REALLY be infodumping to you about a shitload of stuff he's taken notes on etc, and he hasn't been present in thread in any notable way, so....yeah. His lack of content concerns me, and would be a big deal, if I didn't know he had the party to chat with...but if he's not doing that, please tell me.

-Cerb
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6771 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

He's talking in adventure chat, but mostly about mechanical stuff, not about his reads. I want to hear Drixx's reads as well.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6772 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:42 am

In post 6771, Yosarian2 wrote:He's talking in adventure chat, but mostly about mechanical stuff, not about his reads. I want to hear Drixx's reads as well.

I assume he's trying to create a guaranteed town victory situation assuming certain slots are town? Hmm. That's pretty normal, but complete lack of reads with two scum flips and associatives is slightly concerning. I'm sure he'll get around to it today though.

Right Drixx?

Right?

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6773 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 6764, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6719, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6707, Yosarian2 wrote:Ok, that is interesting. Mod confirmed how? Does the mod confirm just your rolename? Your ability? Your alignment? What will the mod tell us, exactally?

I also answered this question already. abr asked if we wld confirmed as IC and I said yes. it will be announced in thread that are with the protagonists.

The mod will confirm in thread that you are pro-town when there are 10 people left alive. And you are 100% sure of this? No possible chance for confusion in you role, no wiggle room? Check with the mod if you have to, make 100% sure of this before you answer.

see again this sets off alarm bells cos you are trying to get titus to post and not give me room in the game. ----- that is anti-town at this point.

If you can not defend you actions, because Titus was responsible for all of them, then yes, I want to hear her defend them.

It's not anti-town for me to demand a real response from you guys. And sorry, but you blaming Titus and then not letting her answer for herself does not count as a defense.

in order to keep titus from spamposting I followed her leads even tho I disagreed with them but you MADE POSTS LIKE THIS and that is why I wld doubt my read and think she is right.

(sigh) Look, I know you understand why I suspect you. You have to.

What you're doing here is basically threatening to scumread me unless I stop questioning you, and that simply will not work. It's stuff like this that makes me scumread you, Mollie; not Titus, you

and it shld be obvs titus was the 1 who was defending gale I doubt you have this much trouble telling us apart.

The post i was just trying to ask you about where you defended Gale was you, not Titus. You even accidently posted it from your own account and not the hydra account. You called my case on Gale bad and said i was scum for making it, remember?

if you do not understand that I have repeatedly said I was fucking strongarmed into reading supporting titus then I have no words.

I don't give a flying fuck.

titus took a giant fucking dump on this hydra. I have said this 20 billion times. she fucked me over.

I am not threatening you with scumreading what the fuck is even up with that. I am saying that your lack of any sort of effort to go back and look at MY posts and MY reads and trying to push the hydra dissonance as if I am somehow responsible for it sucks. I have tried to make the best of a bad situ.

lynch us. I don't give a fuck.

cerby you can srsly throw yourself in front of a train if you cannot understand what the fuck "we are mod confirmable in thread and we are indestructible" I mean srsly holy shit. I also think what you are doing to your hydra is what titus did to me which is to be really stupid and yet call other pple stupid cos of your inability to comprehend simple sentences.

like srsly stop posting cos you are awful. you don't pester your townreads.

@ yoyo - I have no words. I HOPE that you are scum cos I cannot imagine that you are this awful. and you are totally taking advantage of my inability to articulate myself.

I fucking hate games that make me cry. I never try to break player ever. but y'all do whatever the fuck you want my thoughts were in the previous hood y'all are being stupid if you leave zulfy and klingon alone but by all means do whatever.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6774 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mollie, I am not trying to make you cry, I am not trying to be awful, and I am not trying to "take advantage" of anything. I am trying to give you (or Titus, or whoever) a chance to explain yourself. Not because I don't like you (you know that I do), and not because I'm being mean or picking on you, but simply because I think you may have drawn a scum role this game. And you know, if you did, that doesn't make you a bad person, it's just what the game is.

Look, if you can't explain anything else, at least just please answer this one question:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”