Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Fluminator »

It's day 3 Cerb. Time for some reads. No more excuses.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 6664, Yosarian2 wrote:I get that Titus was supposedly scum reading me and "screaming in your ear all day" and that threw you off, but it seems unlikely to me that that would throw you off so much that you would end up defending one of your for scum reads against me like that, and call me "scum' for making a solid case against them. Especially since earlier in the game it sounded like Titus was coming around and starting to town-read me or at least be unsure, so her reads aren't making any sense to me either.

For that matter, Titus's claimed reads also feel hard to believe. Did you really just say that Titus is still scum-reading ABR?

you...haven't seen titus when she is on 1 of her death tunnels have you?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60945

go to where she gets into it with three pronged god saying that they were not town confirmed masons. I think the other mason had flipped at some point. like no really this happened. I was on the phone with kuribo 1 time and I think i listened for like an hour to him ranting about titus I kid you not. on the commune there for a time the expression used when some1 was being derpy in a game was "don't be a titus".

she is deferring her reads to me and I have him as town as well as I have said that if titus makes any attempt to fuck with abr any more than she already has I was gonna fly to california and handcuff her to a table in another room away from her computer. I am trying to give him breathing room here.

It's not just your play. Both your play and Titus's play feel scummy to me right now. Neither of your reads are really believable to me at this point.

Like, can you explain to me why you couldn't see that Gale was scum late in the day yesterday?

I haven't given my reads in this thread yet, I did give them in the hood tho. they are very different. zulfy is the only thing we can agree on but then she will go "nope wicked was town". and I have thought gale was scummy since d1 and was trying to work with errant on that read but titus kept interfering.

Sensei said that in the adventure yesterday, you were "super vague" about your role and didn't even share what you had sparked. His words, not mine.

he never asked. and I have not been super vague about our role at all this game I have stated what it was which you yelled at me for.

Both Max and Gale also claimed a conformable role. Gale was lying, but Max was telling the truth, ish.

ours is mod confirmed. that is the difference.

At this point, I just don't really care about role, because I have no idea anymore what a scum role in this game might or might not look like. If I'm going to get back to town-reading you, it's going to have to be at mostly based on behavior in-thread, not based on role.

you can start by engaging me and stop being a titus. like ask me for my reads and shit. they have been nothing like hers the entire game.

I know it sounds like I am being mean to her here and we have talked on the phone constantly and I truly love her. she is fun, engaging, and is actually highly intelligent. she just can't read pple tonally (aspberger's) and thinks everything can be fakeable. she has a hard time nuancing emotions but is fantastic at things like research, info gathering and piecing it together.

I think what has happened between you and I is that I have been torn in 2 directions and you were starting to not make sense cos you approach the game differently than I do and I really feel like you shld at the very least be trusting me. or at least listening to the times when tried I to sneak my own thoughts in. like why did not ever work with those.

anyways you got a choice now, you can start your own death tunnel on us or you give us to confirm ourselves as town. I am hoping to work with you and abr and mebbe lowkey and defo the party. I think gogurts is townish I am liking him more and more it is cerby who keeps throwing me off. he is going back and looking at things and even if he disagreed with me I wld still like him for town.

I think scum are in zulfy and klingon. with a distant possibility of meeeeebbe dgb but I ain't going there until zulfy and klingon are sorted. I hope that I am right and I won't have to go there at all cos I like my track record of reading dgb and I never want to wrongly suspect her ever.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6699, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also, FA: This is a game of words. We talk a lot. If you can't be bothered to properly comprehend what other people are saying, you're doing something fundamentally wrong. People get things wrong sometimes, and I understand that, but I will not abide someone misinterpreting what someone else said. That spreads misinformation and doesn't help anyone but scum. Your stubbornness on this front is anti-town, and I suggest you consider whether or not there's any strategic merit to being obstinate about this and not just reading peoples posts properly.

That's the last thing I'll say on this matter,

I read things , I comment on things. I will say whatever I think its right. I do mistakes and I accept them but I'm not ashamed of them. If you think I'm misinterpreting you have the right to correct me.

basically I don't fucking care.

and btw stop misrepresenting me , that i don't read people posts. I might have problem in understanding them but I read them all. So Fuck off your the one who is misrepresenting me.

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:11 am

In post 6665, Yosarian2 wrote:Also, wait. I'm confused. You guys started sparked "dodge" yestereday?

Why would you start down the "dodge" path of skills if you guys are going to be invincible anyway?

DODGE DRAIN: Your vote may never be affected in any way by other players.
DODGE NET: Your night actions may never be stopped by other players who target you to stop them (a kill can't be roleblocked but can be protected from).
DODGE SEDUCTION: Your role may never be negatively affected by other player's night actions (this includes becoming a treestump).
DODGE THUNDER: You may not be killed.
DODGE DEATHGRIP: Once per night, choose a player; none of that player's abilities (including factional) will affect you and that player can not vote for you during the following day/night cycle.

That seems a weird path to start to go down if the key part of your role is that you become unkillable anyway.

we didn't want our vote fucked with precisely cos we WLD be alive forever cos we are like a cockroach. you cld freeze us then thaw us out and we wld still be alive.

you can change chains yanno it just sets you back on a skill tree.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:16 am

In post 6668, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah they could. It's in the techniques list.

plz plz plz be town. plz.

do you get where I am coming at with zulfy and klingon? if you think I am wrong tell me where I am erring in my assessment.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 6699, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:pedit x2: What do you mean DGB? Are you saying you should have both been lynched already because you haven't done much this game?

Exactly. More him than me because he's scum and I'm town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:30 am

also cerby if you don't leave rylai alone (confirmed town) and dgb space I am going to hunt you down and dropkick you in both kneecaps then I will put a pillow over your face and sit on it. I may even remove the pillow and fart in your face and then put the pillow back and sit on it some more. IRL

@ dgb - I think zzthing is town. I felt like his whole reaction to not seeing abr doc-ing sensei looked like he was all like "I CAUGHT SCUM WITH MY CLEVER PLAN MWUAHAHA". if you think abr is town there is a good chance zzthing is too. I think. his reaction to his night result seems genuine to me. I dunno but that is where my thinking is right now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6701, Drunken Pirates wrote:[

ours is mod confirmed. that is the difference.

Ok, that is interesting. Mod confirmed how? Does the mod confirm just your rolename? Your ability? Your alignment? What will the mod tell us, exactally?

you can start by engaging me and stop being a titus. like ask me for my reads and shit. they have been nothing like hers the entire game.

I am trying to engage you.

I'm interested to hear your reads, but really what I want is a more detailed explination of the stuff you guys did yesterday that I detailed a few posts ago. If it was all Titus pushing you to scumread me and ABR and defend Gale, then I'd like to hear her explain why. Also if you didn't agree with her, you certanly didn't sound like it in thread.

anyways you got a choice now, you can start your own death tunnel on us or you give us to confirm ourselves as town.

I don't death tunnel in the sense you mean. I question and put pressure on people I suspect with the goal of constantly refining my reads them, and then steadily ratchet up the pressure until they answer my questions and find a way to change my mind (or get lynched, whichever comes first). I don't like to back down when I have a suspect until I have them sorted one way or the other. But I always am willing to consider new evidence.

About your suspects, why klingon? Haven't you bern town reading her super hard all game?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:42 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 6705, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 6699, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:pedit x2: What do you mean DGB? Are you saying you should have both been lynched already because you haven't done much this game?

Exactly. More him than me because he's scum and I'm town.

Got it.

In post 6706, Drunken Pirates wrote:also cerby if you don't leave rylai alone (confirmed town) and dgb space I am going to hunt you down and dropkick you in both kneecaps then I will put a pillow over your face and sit on it. I may even remove the pillow and fart in your face and then put the pillow back and sit on it some more. IRL

@ dgb - I think zzthing is town. I felt like his whole reaction to not seeing abr doc-ing sensei looked like he was all like "I CAUGHT SCUM WITH MY CLEVER PLAN MWUAHAHA". if you think abr is town there is a good chance zzthing is too. I think. his reaction to his night result seems genuine to me. I dunno but that is where my thinking is right now.

Sorry mollie, people doing dumb things and being stubborn about it isn't something I'll just let pass, but I did say that was the last thing I was going to say about that subject, so I won't be responding to her response, as much as I want to, because it won't do anything to move the game state forward.

I'm intrigued by you calling them conftown though. Are you using the "I'm bad at this game and conflate probtown and conftown" definition, or are you saying there is mod confirmation of their alignment somewhere? I get that based on play they're unlikely to be scum, but that's a far cry from somoene being conftown. Also, I didn't even attack DGB? I kinda think she should become useful or get lynched, considering that this game has slowed down notably compared to D1 and she's had 2 night phases to catch up and maintain perspective on the game, so the excuse of being overwhelmed has lost it's significance to me.

I 100% agree with your statement about zzzx, at least, about how his reaction to his watch result makes him look very town.

Oh, and Fluminator: I gave you guys vague reads yesterday, well, wgeurts reads, but I agree'd with all of them at the time. I mean, if you really want I can give you a shitty ass "I didn't put any time into this" rough approximation of my position on people, but it certainly won't be up to the standard Drixx and yourself seem to expect from me within 24h of day start during the work week.

Fuck it. I'll grab the playerlist and make some notes off the top of my head while I work. brb in a bit.

-Cerb
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 6691, Yosarian2 wrote:Hmm. Zxxc, are you temphated or permhated?

No idea. should it say so? I will recheck the PM i got.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:02 am

Post by ZZZX »

Perminent. Damn missed that one.
redacted
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:07 am

Post by wgeurts »

Really not sure what to make of having my second scum possibility just jump on the zuffy wagon with me.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Fluminator »

The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh, and Fluminator: I gave you guys vague reads yesterday, well, wgeurts reads, but I agree'd with all of them at the time. I mean, if you really want I can give you a shitty ass "I didn't put any time into this" rough approximation of my position on people, but it certainly won't be up to the standard Drixx and yourself seem to expect from me within 24h of day start during the work week.

Fuck it. I'll grab the playerlist and make some notes off the top of my head while I work. brb in a bit.

-Cerb
I get the sense of panic or you wouldn't have interpreted that as "reads list right now!"
But yes, please do that.
And then spend your time on this game on getting reads on players.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:09 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 6688, Fluminator wrote:
In post 6615, ZZZX wrote:Yours Truly
Fuse
, With his JOATs

By the way. Why the heck did you claim?

Because why not? I already used a good most of my good abilties. I believe if scum would kill me that would be getting the kill away from more critial targets. if not then I can try to do my magic.
redacted
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:10 am

Post by wgeurts »

Also FA, why so aggressive?
Cerb is just trying to clarify a misunderstanding, not attack you.
Also Mollie, thoughts on flum?
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:33 am

Klingoncelt - Done fuck all, but aspects of the wagon on her on D1, most notably the scum involvement on it with opportunistic joining without giving much reason, makes me consider it more like than not that she's town. However, GWS acted outside expectations in joining MP's wagon when there was no decent reason to on D1(though he did have cause to want to be lynched, but still...it's better to just not be lynched and have a trump for endgame), so that makes me uncertain on whether or not I can actually give any town credit to KC for GWS' presence on her wagon.
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie) - You guys are the worst things to figure out. Like Yosarian has been saying, your obstinate protection of scum slots is suspiciou, but being wrong doens't mean you're scum, and you're saying you were suspicious all along, but Titus wasn't. I don't know if I can believe that. It would be nice if someone who was in the party yesterday could confirm that yesterday the mollie head of this hydra expressed sentiments which match up to what she says she thought. It doesn't really make sense that you'd blindly sheep Titus' reads, without ever mentioning any of your own thoughts. Also, your choice of technique doesn't wholly make sense, but whatever, I can buy your explanation on it.
Drixx - useless. Mechanically likely town, he's done very little in thread otherwise other than try to provoke me to put a bunch of time that he, of all people, should know I don't have, into analyzing this game. Can someone in the party reassure me that he's actually been useful and shared thoughts and analysis and stuff somewhere?
Zulfy Wickedestjr - *shrug* forgettable. Other than just parroting what wgeurts has said, about the MC wagon on wicked and scum interactions with them, I dont' have a lot to say because they haven't done anything memorable, other than not claim to be hated today. Can you confirm that you are hated today Zulfy?
Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel) - Umm. Nothing alignment indicative in their play comes to mind from the top of my head. I don't even know why I even gave them any credit in my last post, for some reason I thought they had done something to warrant being considered town, but they haven't done shit. Oh. Meh, I guess it's unlikely they would "clear" sensei as scum, unless they were scum together, and it's even more unlikely that, as scum together, they would do something which would get both their slots killed.
Skybird - I'm torn here. GWS was clearly waiting for some vig on his team to come save the day for him and "prove" his claim, no reason why he'd claim to have a vig if he wouldn't have been able to pretend to shoot someone while someone else activated a power to do so. You're the most likely candidate for having a power, simply because of the symmetry between yourself and itlepip, HOWEVER, based on his role, you couldn't have had his power, and I don't know if it makes any sense for there to be two vig powers in the pool of abilities you guys could have received. You would also of course need to have some other mechanism for gaining powers beyond the one you've claimed, and needed to use that mechanism to gain the other vig power in the pool. :-/ It seems improbable. Anyways, everything else about you requires a reread. The connection between yourself and itlepip makes me want to think you're scum, but that's too much setup spec without enough support in the game.
Albert B. Rampage - Hard pushed 2 scum lynches. Unlikely to be scum. Everything else about his play makes me hate him and think he's incredibly anti-town, but that's trumped by the scum lynches.
DrippingGoofball - Need more. Nearly a policy lynch at this point because I don't want this slot anywhere close to a LYLO, but there is nothing objectively scummy about their play, and I don't really do policy lynches. :P
Yosarian2 - Generally reasonable and very town play and posting. The paranoia over being put into auto-lynch territory and the campaign for MC are really crappy though. So yeah, town, but urging suboptimal play for bad reasons imo.
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi) - Stuff? Thought the slot was town by play most of the game, don't remember why at all.
Fluminator - I HATE the interactions you had with GWS yesterday. He specifically called out asking you and someone else to unvote(I don't remember who), and then you came back in and took the hammer, thereby granting yourself power which you refuse to inform the town of(I'm actually okay with you refusing to tell everyone what you gained, although given the nature of the role you hammered, if what you gained is in any way related to what he could do, you should definitely tell town now because there's enough confusion going on about all that crap.). Like, why did he ask you to unvote in particular? If you're town, he wouldn't WANT you to unvote, because if he was going to go down, it's better if he goes down without giving town more power. Maybe he just didn't think of that, but it's really really fucking shady. Other than that, you're pretty whatever. :P
Sensei - Eh, probtown for the same reasons R&L are. *shrug*
ZZZX - Attempt to "gotcha" ABR was super town. That's about it. Had some wacky plan to try to catch a number of scum on D1. Ridiculous plans are kinda more likely town than scum? Maybe?

There ya go fluminator. There are some reads in there. If a read isn't clear, then it's null. I need to iso people and reread a lot of stuff though, because I don' thave a lot of confidence in any of the reads.

-Cerb

pedit:

In post 6711, wgeurts wrote:Really not sure what to make of having my second scum possibility just jump on the zuffy wagon with me.

In post 6714, wgeurts wrote:Also FA, why so aggressive?
Also Mollie, thoughts on flum?

Hydra pickup.
In post 6710, ZZZX wrote:Perminent. Damn missed that one.

Hmm. So a second permanent hated giver, with confirmation from another slot, except this one targeted someone who could have been understandably read to be scum, rather than the more likely to be town targets from yesterday. Skybird therefore doesn't even enter into this picture, other than confirming her power, but confirming she can temporarily make people hated doesn't confirm that she can't permanently make them hated.
In post 6712, Fluminator wrote:
The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh, and Fluminator: I gave you guys vague reads yesterday, well, wgeurts reads, but I agree'd with all of them at the time. I mean, if you really want I can give you a shitty ass "I didn't put any time into this" rough approximation of my position on people, but it certainly won't be up to the standard Drixx and yourself seem to expect from me within 24h of day start during the work week.

-Cerb
I get the sense of panic or you wouldn't have interpreted that as "reads list right now!"
But yes, please do that.
And then spend your time on this game on getting reads on players.

Fluminator, you are the second person to demand shit from me that I simply don't have the time to provide. What you might consider panic is irritation at demands that I invest more time than you realize on this game. Making this list took away time from work shit that I need to get done, but I know I'm busy this weekend up until Sunday, and then I'd be back to work, so I doubt I'd take the time to do it at any other point, and I do have thoughts to share, so whatever, has to be done sometime. The frustration is directed way more at Drixx than you though, because he should know better. He knows how much time I spend on stuff when i want to get accurate reads, and he knows it's the middle of the work week, and he just generally knows that I don't have the time to analyze to a level anywhere close to what I expect from myself.

-Cerb
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

you sure? I don't think so. He was exactly attacking me - and trying to show like im not reading the game.

Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel) - Umm. Nothing alignment indicative in their play comes to mind from the top of my head. I don't even know why I even gave them any credit in my last post, for some reason I thought they had done something to warrant being considered town, but they haven't done shit. Oh. Meh, I guess it's unlikely they would "clear" sensei as scum, unless they were scum together, and it's even more unlikely that, as scum together, they would do something which would get both their slots killed.

fuck off mate :] I did 10000 more townier stuff than you.

your fucking read list is just mirroring others read and bundling it in a very beautiful way. These are not your reads. The only thing which is new is casting doubt about me and Sensei and calling some people useless.

Your better than this cerb

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Sensei »

Klingoncelt - Done fuck all, but aspects of the wagon on her on D1, most notably the scum involvement on it with opportunistic joining without giving much reason, makes me consider it more like than not that she's town. However, GWS acted outside expectations in joining MP's wagon when there was no decent reason to on D1(though he did have cause to want to be lynched, but still...it's better to just not be lynched and have a trump for endgame), so that makes me uncertain on whether or not I can actually give any town credit to KC for GWS' presence on her wagon.

Looking back it kinda feels more like the wagon reaching a tipping point and scum scrambling to bus.
Like gale and max hopping on back to back feels weird otherwise because as scum they'd probably think "well this klingon mislynch is propped up nicely no need to really help and give anymore scum traction than needed."

At least that's how I'm interpreting it in my head right now. Certainly doesn't make me think she's any more town at all.
Klingon really, really needs to die far before lylo anyway.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Sensei »

In post 6700, Fluminator wrote:It's day 3 Cerb. Time for some reads. No more excuses.

Nice impression btw.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:55 am

In post 6707, Yosarian2 wrote:Ok, that is interesting. Mod confirmed how? Does the mod confirm just your rolename? Your ability? Your alignment? What will the mod tell us, exactally?

see you ask questions like this and I struggle to see the town motivation in them especially with you letting abr lie nearly about everything and never questioned him at all. it makes me think my read on you is wrong but I am sticking with it.

I also answered this question already. abr asked if we wld confirmed as IC and I said yes. it will be announced in thread that are with the protagonists.

I am trying to engage you.

I'm interested to hear your reads, but really what I want is a more detailed explination of the stuff you guys did yesterday that I detailed a few posts ago. If it was all Titus pushing you to scumread me and ABR and defend Gale, then I'd like to hear her explain why. Also if you didn't agree with her, you certanly didn't sound like it in thread.

see again this sets off alarm bells cos you are trying to get titus to post and not give me room in the game. <----- that is anti-town at this point. in order to keep titus from spamposting I followed her leads even tho I disagreed with them but you MADE POSTS LIKE THIS and that is why I wld doubt my read and think she is right. and it shld be obvs titus was the 1 who was defending gale I doubt you have this much trouble telling us apart. I DID say that our read on gale was town cos there was nothing else to do but go with what titus said at the time. but I don't think I defended her.

I take it you have never had a hydra partner who refused to bend and wld not listen to you and remain stubborn in their reads.
at the time there was no working with titus, I posted that quote that tammy made cos it is super relevant to this game.

look at my exchanges with errant d1. I said "I see where you are coming from with gale" and then titus wld take over. it happened a cple of times. I gave up.

I don't death tunnel in the sense you mean. I question and put pressure on people I suspect with the goal of constantly refining my reads them, and then steadily ratchet up the pressure until they answer my questions and find a way to change my mind (or get lynched, whichever comes first). I don't like to back down when I have a suspect until I have them sorted one way or the other. But I always am willing to consider new evidence.

About your suspects, why klingon? Haven't you bern town reading her super hard all game?

I haven't been town reading klingon I have stated this repeatedly. I was trusting titus's meta read on her and then fully realized how titus orients herself in the game and no she shld never use meta. ever.

but I will and I DO.

my reads:

I have you as town cos I have all game that you have been reaching out to me until your arm has fallen off and in early game our reads were in sync. I think you were correct to fuss at me for not townreading you cos I was going against my own read but ffs *titus* and some of the things you say (like just now) make me doubt myself. but I am going to stick with my reads here and chalk it up to you not thoroughly reading my posts and chasing after shiny things.

I think abr is town. good lord the amount of time I spent on defending some1 who hates me is funny. I disagree with his playstyle and nothing he has done makes sense but I still say town.

I think zzthing is town for reasons I have stated.

I think lowkey is town he is the 1 read where I got my way on as in I wldn't let titus touch him.

itelpip is confirmed. yaye! I am thinking our confirm will look like his minus the treestump.

sensei and rylai are confirmed in my mind.

I think drixx is town.

cuke pple look fantastic whenever gogurts posts. titus thinks cerby is town cos he agrees with her pod pple posts. I feel like gogurts is really trying here, he is trying to solve the game from his understanding. I say town at this point.

I think skybird is town. I won't join that wagon despite me wanting to work with abr. she looks like lost town not lost scum.

I am unsure about dgb but I have already explained how I feel about her. we had early match up in processes of thoughts on d1. everything except for the abr mc vote. I am sitting on this read cos I want to give her space and see what happens.

flum is steadily unsure but him asking for us to NOT be in the party sort of makes me think town? very unsure on him.

this leaves zulfy and klingon. titus wants klingon to go first and superseding that and saying zulfy. who has been acting weird even for him. plus I think errant had more than 1 scum in his crosshairs.

stop anklebiting me cos that is what you are doing. YOU were the 1 who was all like "max is town cos 1 shot unlynchable" when I am saying role is not like that. we will be confirmed.

so I say keep your hate-on for us in your pants. give it time. if you are town then you will see we are of the same alignment as you.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I have a fucking cold that I can't get out of my bed. My mind is like 100% blocked atm and your posts just seems annoying and blantly useless. If you have anything against me come out if not shut up and let me play. casting noise about my slot and misrepresenting me is not acceptable by me.

and I will crush you if you continue this shit. Your still a suspect of mine becuase of the max lynch. You basically have nothing townish done in this whole game.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I was talking to cerb if it wan't obvious

mollie what do you need to finish the IC confirmation? your just adding WIFOM to thread atm. if it wasn't a particular adventure (or you would have claimed it in MC last night) then what is it ?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:10 am

In post 6716, Rylai and Lina wrote:

you sure? I don't think so. He was exactly attacking me - and trying to show like im not reading the game.

fuck off mate :] I did 10000 more townier stuff than you.

your fucking read list is just mirroring others read and bundling it in a very beautiful way. These are not your reads. The only thing which is new is casting doubt about me and Sensei and calling some people useless.

Your better than this cerb

~Rylai

I told you guys it was shit FA. It's 100% what I remember of the game of the top of my head with absolutely no fact checking at all, coupled with some things I've mentioned to wgeurts or thought of but not mentioned. Anyways, You guys haven't done *shit* that sticks out in my mind, at all. You're basically non entities spewing flavor crap all over the place, whose only significance comes from conftowning sensei whenever you flip. All your effort and thoughts appear to be wholly flavor based in the game, which doens't mean anything. It's almost completely worthless, and nothing of it is alignment indicative. You saying you've 10000x townier than me DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING because I haven't been actively engaged in actually figuring the game out in thread. I'm well aware that I've been useless, but you certainly haven't been useful beyond what I mentioned.

Like, seriously, give me *one* thing you've done this game that actually has some fucking merit. *shrug* You freaked out over ABR's rune claim, because it didn't match the flavor. Whoopdy fucking do? Sensei's play is town beyond the whole thing with you, but IT DOESN'T MATTER because he's conft fucking town when you die, if you flip town. So, yeah, if you die and flip scum I'll put more than .000000000001% of my energy into figuring out Sensei.

Also, you have NO fucking idea what i'm capable of, you have no experience with me outside of one fucking game. People who don't know me don't get to expect anything from me.

Just...please stop interacting with me in this fashion, okay? Like seriously? Give me fucking facts that are actually correct if you want to argue with me, don't spout a fucking opinion you have.

-Cerb
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:15 am

Post by ZZZX »

How about you two stop going back and forth and discuss something important

like who are we lynching today?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:16 am

Post by ZZZX »

also mollie i didnt see u mention dbg. whats ur dbg read?
redacted

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”