PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Not sure how many have the immediate ability or how many have to have an item or trigger thing to access, but about half?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I need to finish my notes and check the timings

Timings are all that matters
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 51, Frozen Angel wrote:I need to finish my notes and check the timings

Timings are all that matters
OK.

If Math vigs Karnos and Karnos is scum, that will at least 90% confirm Mathblade.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Space Cowboy [Shiro + Diamond Sentinel]Occult Investigator
Imprisoned
Investigotor of some kind could gain access to both pt's , got accuesd about being scummy from several players (fire , mathblade , Jaread , world , MC) , had an argument with MC , was a bit defensive , Was the main wagon , they started to push McMenno , Mc prisoned them as OMGUS

Tracking Space cowboy wagon :
VC 1.02: Space Cowboy (4): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, Mathblade, Grovyle
VC 1.03 : Space Cowboy (5): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, Mathblade, Grovyle, Jaereed
VC 1.04 : Space Cowboy (5): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, Jaereed, karnos, Koggz
VC 1.05 : Space Cowboy (4): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, karnos, Koggz
VC 1.06 : Space Cowboy (4): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, karnos, Koggz
VC 1.07 : Space Cowboy (7): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, karnos, Koggz, Worldzmine, Mathblade, McMenno
VC 1.08 : Space Cowboy (4) Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, Worldzmine, McMenno

Right after VC 1.08 Space Cowboy voted MC , MC cahnged his vote to someone else and prisoned him immidiatly. Vedith and MC were saying Space Cowboy is confirmed scum but VC looks like the wagon was departing. so many people voted MC together. which is interesting. Vedith posted a bulshit reaction test to protect SC which is rising my eye brows.

This is certainly interesting this looks like SC if scum could be bussed during day 1 and I see Karnos there at some point. Vedith was pushing them so hard and that obviously fake day vig protect was somehow teatric which seems like scum troll tbh but seems idiotic for scum to do at the same time. I think I don't like the way MC did the vig need to read him as well to make sure about this.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 52, PeregrineV wrote:If Math vigs Karnos and Karnos is scum, that will at least 90% confirm Mathblade.
with my knowledge so far it will confirm Jaread as town , I don't know how and when and in what circimistances math claimed that and this definitky need to be checked. it will make math a scum killer but if the roles are picked in a draft there is a chance for our vig shots to be in hands of mafia.

still that makes math a scum killer which is something to consider about her though.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
Investigotor of some kind could gain access to both pt's , got accuesd about being scummy from several players (fire , mathblade , Jaread , world , MC) , had an argument with MC , was a bit defensive , Was the main wagon , they started to push McMenno , Mc prisoned them as OMGUS
McMenno/NahdiaRigger(Day Vig)Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , dayviged them right afterward (in his 12 post)

ok so I just realized MC was a member of Matrix pt with randomidget and detective moonlight (inspectorscout)
I really like to know if the vig shot was discussed in that pt or was something he did on his own.]

Nahdia drafted and got force replaced. there is nothing more about that cuase the game wasn't officially began at that point.

random voted yume (which is my slot so town which is ok cuase it was random but in page 22 but he was a reaplce in). Expressed intrest in voting Space Cowboy in 760

ok I'm a little bit confused here. I'm not sure if that was a scum day vig , I like to see why he got voted so easy so fast and why the people who were scumreading SC suddenly changed 180.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

fuck it shouldn't be bolded that much >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
McMenno/NahdiaRigger(Day Vig)
Imprisoned
Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , dayviged them right afterward (in his 12 post)

fixing my table format

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

do you know who were the members of the adventure party on night 1?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
Imprisoned
Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , dayviged them right afterward (in his 12 post)
JareadFace(day 1 party leader + ?)Alivepushed Dragons with ABR a bit , backed off becuase of cake ATE(?) , joined SC wagon , discussed about the night adventures but not the party (was there a party at all?) , traded a ring with mathblade

"The Day 1 Party Leader and Mr. Johnson are linked to a roles in Pregame, and not selected by any player whatsoever" I cant understand this sentence from mechanics.

@mod can you explain the ^ sentence from your setup description post? what do you mean "a roles"

Was there any mod public announcement about trading rules? is it exactly the same as it was in Saga?

I can see why he changed his vote to MC

Jaread joined matrix or not? if yes did he talked about it with matrix group?

Jaread had chat with his party , he had chat when he had the vig shot? did he talked about the vig shot with his party?

I'm not sure if there is anything useful in day 2 discussion, can you give me a summery what was all that timezone thingi all about?

ok now I'm a little bit confused : Math claimed any of the two death's or not? this is a question i need an answer for as well.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

so jaread traded a ring to mathblade without discussing it in game thread?

this is interesting.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm tired , will do the rest tomorrow.

but this game is sure intresting atm.

I have a strong townread on both jaread and math atm and I think karnoos will flip scum I'm just not ok with the fact they delayed this to night cuase thats stupid.

I don't know why randomidget was lynched but the matrix group is sure scummy as fuck in my view at the moment becuase they had chat with MC , this needs detailed answers from the members of matrix or someone who can check that out.

I don't know what to make of ABR leave as well . I need to review the timing of that as well.

I feel there is a chance for SC be scum , I didn't read their full iso but I trust that shot more than the sudden shift of the winds which happened there. eaither scum tried to buddy a soon dead town and attacked their own partner MC or there was scum voting SC so dragons look bad for the place in VC's , Karnoos was there on SC for a bit so if we trust the guilty on Karnoos (which I think framer is highly unlikly cuase math is confirming they consulted about that vig shot)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Did ABR ever talked about him exiting this thread? if yes can you point it to me?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

our pt is getting spied on. There was no reason for a scum to join a pt they can just spy on so I beleive you and on lesser degree abr are town cuase I'm really iffy on the other pt. I think something is really of about the way that day vig got handeled.

so initial raw guess : this pt was full town , matrix had 1 or even 2 scum to begin with

and this pt Is definitely spied.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

K is there anything about yourself you wanna tell me that makes you town or obvtown in any manner?

I like to be in neighbourhood ith town and it seems had no need to be in the pt's cuase they could watch them. I beleive klingon inno on ABR so I am sad he is not in here anymore.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
Imprisoned
Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , He tried to fish location of people (Astral/Matrix) , dayviged Cowboy right afterward
JareadFace(day 1 party leader + ?)Alivepushed Dragons with ABR a bit , backed off becuase of cake ATE(?) , joined SC wagon , discussed about the night adventures but not the party (was there a party at all?) , traded a ring with mathblade , was the leader of last night adventure party , publickly copped Karnoos before NAR system (used math blade consult), got a guilty on him
MathbladeStreet Samurai (Mr. Johnson)AliveMr. Johnson day 1 (is she still?) , had a chat with jaread day 1 (?)+ night 1 (+still?) , went on adventure Night 1 , was involved in the consulting group who got a guilty on Karnoos , believes its single ball , Believes Kling is scum for receiving ABR letter , claim they received a vig shot who are going to use on Karnoos tonight.
KlingonSniperAliveLow content , I don't like the way they choose who to vote in post 821 its screaming false dilemma , don't like her hypocrasy in voting yume but defending PV

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
Imprisoned
Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , He tried to fish location of people (Astral/Matrix) , dayviged Cowboy right afterward
VedithGangerAlivepicked last , beleives MC was smarter than that for doing such idiotic gambit , did a protection show but his iso seems trollish till that point so its ehh? , voted Karnoos day 1 instead of MC , low content day 2
JareadFace(day 1 party leader + ?)Alivepushed Dragons with ABR a bit , backed off becuase of cake ATE(?) , joined SC wagon , discussed about the night adventures but not the party (was there a party at all?) , traded a ring with mathblade , was the leader of last night adventure party , publickly copped Karnoos before NAR system (used math blade consult), got a guilty on him
MathbladeStreet Samurai (Mr. Johnson)AliveMr. Johnson day 1 (is she still?) , had a chat with jaread day 1 (?)+ night 1 (+still?) , went on adventure Night 1 , was involved in the consulting group who got a guilty on Karnoos , believes its single ball , Believes Kling is scum for receiving ABR letter , was pusing SC early day , was suspecting Mc and Karnoos during day 1 , claim they received a vig shot night 1 which she is going to use on Karnoos tonight , was pushed by ABR and KC during day 2
KlingonSniperAliveLow content , I don't like the way they choose who to vote in post 821 its screaming false dilemma , don't like her hypocrasy in voting yume but defending PV
grovyle [Firebringer +hebichan]Summoner (1s lovely neighborizer , 1s commuter , 1s swap in party , 1s day messager)
Dead : town
ABR wanted access to a summoner in Astral pt (reason unkown) , was a part of adventure party night 1 , pushed space cowboy backed of becuase math agreed with him! (fire why I cant understand you!) , had twnread on karnoos :/

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok PV i have 2 questions from you

1 - assume I am the inventor who gave mathblade a vig shot (I said assume , I'm definietly not claiming anything in this post) , and I have another shot of that ability. who do you think is the best person to have it?

2 - assume what I gave mathblade is a permanent vig ability that I can recharge her each night (means she can have a vig shot from now on on each night) do you think I should give her another vig shot ability tonight or not? why?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

actually 3 :

3 - assume we get another public cop prize , who do you wanna cop?

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote:ok PV i have 2 questions from you

1 - assume I am the inventor who gave mathblade a vig shot (I said assume , I'm definietly not claiming anything in this post) , and I have another shot of that ability. who do you think is the best person to have it?
Give it to yourself, if you can.

But assuming not....shit, I dunno. Your asking for a townread that has good scumreads, or at least someone I would trust with a vig shot.

Koggz would have been the closest, but he's dead.
The rest I'm not sure enough on their townliness.

Let me try to answer this again later.
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote: 2 - assume what I gave mathblade is a permanent vig ability that I can recharge her each night (means she can have a vig shot from now on on each night) do you think I should give her another vig shot ability tonight or not? why?
If he shoots Karnos and Karnos flips scum, then, yes, give it to him.

Otherwise, not so sure.

Would all this be tonight, or sometime in the future?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 68, Frozen Angel wrote:actually 3 :

3 - assume we get another public cop prize , who do you wanna cop?

Oh God, someone like Klingon, who will be hard to lynch as scum.
Or Jaereed, who I like for town, but he was last nights leader and 2 of his team died.
Or Super, who is tonight's leader.
Or House, who will be a pain to figure out, but will have more activity than Vedith.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 64, Frozen Angel wrote:K is there anything about yourself you wanna tell me that makes you town or obvtown in any manner?

I like to be in neighbourhood ith town and it seems had no need to be in the pt's cuase they could watch them. I beleive klingon inno on ABR so I am sad he is not in here anymore.
I'm not too worried. I haven't claimed anything. And the one thing I want to say that I dont want overheard I'll just send in a message.

I haven't send any messages BTW.

If ABR is not scum, he's sure an asset to thier cause. :mad:

And his timing right before the Karnos vig claim sucked.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

it sounds like your going to make me work.

OK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

i want to leave this thread for the night , cuase i think its possible for karnoos to have astral vig shot as well. what do you think?

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 73, Frozen Angel wrote:i want to leave this thread for the night , cuase i think its possible for karnoos to have astral vig shot as well. what do you think?
He's supposed to be in jail, but I guess that doesn't preclude him from using it.

I can enter/exit at any time, so I would presume you can too.

If you feel better, exit out for the night (send a conditional statement to SM that says you exit immediately before night begins.), and then come back in tomorrow or send another conditional statement that you want to enter as soon as day starts.

I'll just stay in.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”