Micro 650 Restart: Mislead 2 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Creature »

Mod

If there's only one player and that player flees the segment, will the segment owner's alignment be revealed?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Creature »

If we did 2:2:5
Day 1: 9 players, 2:2:5
Day 2: 7 players, 5 players can't flee, 3:3:1
Day 3: 4 players, 0-1 players can flee, 2:2
Day 4: 2 players, 0-1 players can flee, 1:1
Day 5: 1 player, 0-1 players can flee
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, I think 3:3:3 is better.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Creature »

1:1:7 and 4:4:1 aren't appropriate either.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Creature »

So assuming we give equal ammount of trust/distrust for our lynch candidates, 3:3:3 is way better.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Creature »

Actually not sure, I doubt we'll get more than 4 lynch tentatives.
Sigh
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I think after we guess 1 scum we should start guessing town. There's no advantage to trying to guess the second scum as quickly as possible, and drawing out the game will help us narrow it down. But guessing the first scum earlier has a few advantages:

-We remove their vote and voice from the game
-We can draw associatives/negative associatives
-Everyone else's chances of being scum go down.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Creature »

If we're going to try that, I suggest we start with Blade Dancer.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Creature »

3:3:3 or put a gamble on one direction?
Sigh
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

3:3:3 is a good hedge if we think they're scum

If we think they're town we should probably have max 1 person distrust.

Why blade dancer?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 93, Infinity 324 wrote:No I don't think either is scummy, and I disagree that scum often can't back up the things they say. I rarely say things I can't back up as scum, probably less than as town, and I find that pattern tends to hold true for most people. Scum are more careful about looking good. It's obvious you asked him a question, and from most scum's perspectives, it would be very unlikely for you to simply forget about it. So avoiding answering the question as scum would be incredibly asinine, especially since there's not much else going on in this game so the odds of you forgetting would be very low.
Hold on... This is different to what you were just pointing to me. You said to look at your signature...

"If something doesn't have scum motivation it's probably not scummy."
So my point was that there could have been scum motivation, you then change it to "Why would scum" argument. That's an instant change on what was being discussed.
Why wouldn't Creature want to stop me pushing as scum, knowing full well that I'll keep on and keep on? He made a comment that included me as possible town and it back fired. This is called trying to butter me up like a crumpet. I ain't no fucking crumpet, and as soon as I didn't just nod, he wasn't sure what to do. You also said it yourself, there isn't a lot going on, how would he have missed it? He also hasn't answered it yet, meaning that he is still trying to avoid it, and you are assisting him with avoiding it.
I'm not sure what games you have been it, but if you actually push scum and not just go "Why?" their fake reads struggle more than not. Even more so this early, scum are making up reasons to have reads (if they provide, of course) it's towns job to find which ones are forced (Oh look, I found one!).
Your argument that I wouldn't forget so he wouldn't do it is fucking terrible.
Let me confirm, it's fucking dreadful.

Tell me, why is he town for you with an in depth answer, please. Because he didn't answer my post? Because he's posting town like? Because he's your scum buddy?
As before, I'm assuming that he is town for you as you are defending him, instead of letting him engage with me, and saying that him ignoring my push on him cannot be scum motivated (in so many words, but you still said this).

You are either scum looking for town cred on him, or he's actually a scum buddy of yours. I'm set on this.

VOTE: Infinity

Lets lynch scum first.

@Creature - Feel free to answer my post still. I don't care if you have changed your view, you stated that he was town as he was playing like Open 650. Show me where and how. I'm sure you've had enough time to think of a reason.

I also find your conversation with Infinity fake and forced.
I claim scum \o/
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Oh ffs
In post 110, Vedith wrote:
In post 93, Infinity 324 wrote:No I don't think either is scummy, and I disagree that scum often can't back up the things they say. I rarely say things I can't back up as scum, probably less than as town, and I find that pattern tends to hold true for most people. Scum are more careful about looking good. It's obvious you asked him a question, and from most scum's perspectives, it would be very unlikely for you to simply forget about it. So avoiding answering the question as scum would be incredibly asinine, especially since there's not much else going on in this game so the odds of you forgetting would be very low.
Hold on... This is different to what you were just pointing to me. You said to look at your signature...

"If something doesn't have scum motivation it's probably not scummy."
So my point was that there could have been scum motivation, you then change it to "Why would scum" argument. That's an instant change on what was being discussed.
No, it's not. Scum motivation isn't there unless you think scum!creature would be stupid enough to think you'd forget about it.
You also said it yourself, there isn't a lot going on, how would he have missed it?
I don't know, but seems more likely than thinking you'd forget about the thing you just asked him.
He also hasn't answered it yet, meaning that he is still trying to avoid it, and you are assisting him with avoiding it.
No, I'm not assisting him with anything. You were the one that asked why no one is pushing creature, and I explained why. Creature still needs to respond.
I'm not sure what games you have been it, but if you actually push scum and not just go "Why?" their fake reads struggle more than not. Even more so this early, scum are making up reasons to have reads (if they provide, of course) it's towns job to find which ones are forced (Oh look, I found one!).
If scum don't think there's enough to back up a read, chances are they won't make a read. You don't have to be a master scumplayer to do that.
Your argument that I wouldn't forget so he wouldn't do it is fucking terrible.
Let me confirm, it's fucking dreadful.
Why?
Tell me, why is he town for you with an in depth answer, please. Because he didn't answer my post? Because he's posting town like? Because he's your scum buddy?
I didn't townread him before now, but the setup spec when no one else is posting looks slightly town to me.
instead of letting him engage with me
I am letting him engage with you. I also want to currently tell you that you're pushing on something that's not scummy at all.
him ignoring my push on him cannot be scum motivated
Unless he's a complete idiot, right. And I don't think he's a complete idiot.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Creature »

In post 110, Vedith wrote:@Creature - Feel free to answer my post still. I don't care if you have changed your view, you stated that he was town as he was playing like Open 650. Show me where and how. I'm sure you've had enough time to think of a reason.
Because when I saw NJAC questioning, I thought he usually does that as town. I've checked one of his scum games and didn't see him questioning stupid things at the start.
Sigh
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Pretty sure vedith is town, there's no reason for scum!him to push on stupid shit like this so early
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Creature »

Hi NJAC
Sigh
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:No, it's not. Scum motivation isn't there unless you think scum!creature would be stupid enough to think you'd forget about it.
It's not thinking that I would, it's hoping that I would. Big difference.
In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't know, but seems more likely than thinking you'd forget about the thing you just asked him.
Again, hoping not thinking.
In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:No, I'm not assisting him with anything. You were the one that asked why no one is pushing creature, and I explained why. Creature still needs to respond.
You are saying that him town reading someone for no reason apart from asking questions like another game (already dis proven) and him ignoring my post to him, which is extremely hard to miss isn't scummy. You are assisting him here.
In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:If scum don't think there's enough to back up a read, chances are they won't make a read. You don't have to be a master scumplayer to do that.
That's false. As scum you need to play along the same lines as if you were town. Creature knows I would bring up him not making reads, as I've done so in the past.
Because it's fucking awful.
In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:I didn't townread him before now, but the setup spec when no one else is posting looks slightly town to me.
Your comments indicate that he was town, since you are saying why would scum him do that, that was before his setup talk. So go over that one again?
In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:I am letting him engage with you. I also want to currently tell you that you're pushing on something that's not scummy at all.
As scum, you really would say this.
It is scummy. Giving a town read and not answering why is no different to give a scum read then avoid answering why when asked.
In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:Unless he's a complete idiot, right. And I don't think he's a complete idiot.
He would be a complete idiot to engage it on me more as scum, knowing what I'm like. So for you just to say "He's not ignoring you as scum because that would be stupid"
It's a scum motivation from what I said. As I said, you are either scum aiming for town cred, or scum trying to defend his buddy. Best thing you could have done is bussed it because I'm not laying off you two.
In post 113, Infinity 324 wrote:Pretty sure vedith is town, there's no reason for scum!him to push on stupid shit like this so early
Tell me, how much experience have you got with me as scum? I've pushed hard as scum before, why not now?
This is just you aiming for both town cred, and try to butter me up.
I'm not biting.
In post 112, Creature wrote:Because when I saw NJAC questioning, I thought he usually does that as town. I've checked one of his scum games and didn't see him questioning stupid things at the start.
He made 2 questions, and 1 was more of an answer. I don't buy this at all. The only reason you don't read him as town for it now is because I've made such a big deal out of it.

@NM, Real, Imperium, Pept, NJAC and Blade Dance - Get you votes on these. :up:
I claim scum \o/
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 115, Vedith wrote:
In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:No, it's not. Scum motivation isn't there unless you think scum!creature would be stupid enough to think you'd forget about it.
It's not thinking that I would, it's hoping that I would. Big difference.
That doesn't make it any less stupid

Put yourself in scum!creature's position, would you ignore the argument hoping you'd forget about the question you just asked, knowing that you'd probably get called out for it?
You are saying that him town reading someone for no reason apart from asking questions like another game (already dis proven) and him ignoring my post to him, which is extremely hard to miss isn't scummy. You are assisting him here.
If by "assisting" you mean call his actions non-scummy, yes I am doing that.
That's false. As scum you need to play along the same lines as if you were town. Creature knows I would bring up him not making reads, as I've done so in the past.
Yeah and when you're town you make reads out of what's in the thread you don't pull shit out of thin air

Scum don't like to pull shit out of thin air. They like to make their reads based on as much truth as possible. Yes, that's a generalization, but I find it true more often than not.
Because it's fucking awful.
Lol
Your comments indicate that he was town, since you are saying why would scum him do that, that was before his setup talk. So go over that one again?
Scum!creature would not ignore your post. So that means either

a)He missed it as town

or

b) He missed it as scum

Is that so hard to understand?
He would be a complete idiot to engage it on me more as scum, knowing what I'm like. So for you just to say "He's not ignoring you as scum because that would be stupid"
Lol, ignoring it is an open invitation for you to engage him more on it, and it's one more point you can use against him. Nice going, hypothetical stupid scum!creature!
As I said, you are either scum aiming for town cred, or scum trying to defend his buddy. Best thing you could have done is bussed it because I'm not laying off you two.
The thing is, you're so wrapped up in your belief that you're saying that not only am I wrong, but also that
I can't possibly believe what I'm saying as town.
Are you listening to yourself? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they have to be scum.
Tell me, how much experience have you got with me as scum? I've pushed hard as scum before, why not now?
This is just you aiming for both town cred, and try to butter me up.
I'm not biting.
I read quolls, you didn't seem to push on random shit just to look town iirc.

And lol if you think I'm trying to butter you up by calling your push stupid

Can we get more people talking here? I'm tired of going in circles without moving the game forward

At least you can give your reads on everyone else, vedith.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:43 am

Post by NJAC »

@Mod: V/LA through the weekend.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 116, Infinity 324 wrote:That doesn't make it any less stupid

Put yourself in scum!creature's position, would you ignore the argument hoping you'd forget about the question you just asked, knowing that you'd probably get called out for it?
Yes, I would... It's less of a chance to get called out of it then to reply with a very scum looking answer. Simply put, he didn't know what to say back to me because it was a lie.
In post 116, Infinity 324 wrote:If by "assisting" you mean call his actions non-scummy, yes I am doing that.
You're actually implying that he is town for it. Lets get that right for a second. You're also trying to divert from him being seen as scum.
In post 116, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah and when you're town you make reads out of what's in the thread you don't pull shit out of thin air

Scum don't like to pull shit out of thin air. They like to make their reads based on as much truth as possible. Yes, that's a generalization, but I find it true more often than not.
Exactly... He made his read out of shit. I called him out on it and he didn't know what to say about it.
No, scum want to have reasons to scum/town read someone. Trying to fit it in nicely and not picked up on. Show me your last 5 games where scum based their comments on as much truth as possible, and I'll show you my last 5 games where scum made bullshit reads or pushes.
You know I'm right ;)
In post 116, Infinity 324 wrote:Scum!creature would not ignore your post. So that means either

a)He missed it as town

or

b) He missed it as scum

Is that so hard to understand?
Explain to me what experience you have with scum Creature?
How could he have missed it? You said yourself that the game isn't moving, explain how he missed it? YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF HERE.
Scum Creature didn't answer because he didn't know how to answer. Yet you are saying that Scum Creature would know exactly how to answer here... Explain that to me.
In post 116, Infinity 324 wrote:Lol, ignoring it is an open invitation for you to engage him more on it, and it's one more point you can use against him. Nice going, hypothetical stupid scum!creature!
This is false and you are giving a bad reason to claim him to be town here.
Ignoring it hopes that something else happens in the thread to distract away with it. You are constantly failing to see that he did not know what to say, but I can understand you not wanting to agree with that since you're scum.
In post 116, Infinity 324 wrote:The thing is, you're so wrapped up in your belief that you're saying that not only am I wrong, but also that I can't possibly believe what I'm saying as town. Are you listening to yourself? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they have to be scum.
Town does not say "He's not scum because scum would be all like I'm not givin' reads, shit yo!" - If you were magically town, then you're a fucking moron.
This is why I don't believe you would be saying this as town. It's not the fact you disagree, it's the fact you are defending his case with how Creature scum would act personally, which you have wrong.
In post 116, Infinity 324 wrote:I read quolls, you didn't seem to push on random shit just to look town iirc.

And lol if you think I'm trying to butter you up by calling your push stupid

Can we get more people talking here? I'm tired of going in circles without moving the game forward

At least you can give your reads on everyone else, vedith.
It makes me laugh when people go "I read 1 scum game of yours, I know what to expect" - GTFO. I have many games where I play completely different as scum. This could easily be a standard me and Creature are scum game.
You're trying to butter me up by calling me town, not stupid. This is you trying to misrep my comment. Nice try, kiddo!
Yeah this is when scum normally want to change the subject because I won't give up and it draws too much attention to them.

Town
Not_Mafia
Realeo
Imperium
Peptobislawl
NJAC
Blade Dancer

Scum
Infinity
Creature

That's my reads. And it won't be changing.
I claim scum \o/
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

jfc

I'll respond to that tomorrow

tldr It doesn't matter whether creature ignores the post he'll still have to come up with his bullshit explanation later
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 119, Infinity 324 wrote:jfc

I'll respond to that tomorrow

tldr It doesn't matter whether creature ignores the post he'll still have to come up with his bullshit explanation later
I'll give you 2 time to work something out.
Who knows, his response might just blow me away...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 117, NJAC wrote:
@Mod: V/LA through the weekend.
Stop being useless and vote scum with me, thanks! :up:
I claim scum \o/
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Realeo »

Oh BTW. I forgot to put here. The consensus in the mafia PT back in the first game is to distance, not to bus.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

Ah. Now I see the conflict.

@Creature : Can you explain on Infinity "being different"
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Creature »

I mean't different from the first Micro 650.
Sigh

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”