S
column: from 01 to 10;
C
: 11 to 20;
U
: 21 to 30;
M
: 31 to 40.
Don't make any other kind of post, until all the 10 player slots are filled. PM me if you have questions.

The randomly chosen 2-player mafia is given a PT, where they'll decide the sequence of the numbers to be drawn, before the game's dayphase can begin. In order to be victorious, mafia needs to outnumber town.

ITT, not in the linked-to discussion thread, every minute, I'll edit in a new number. Whenever a player achieves a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row of matching numbers, once they shout their numbers like so HURT: S??C??U??M??!, they gain a vote, which they may cast at their leisure, but never retract. The number of votes that need to be stacked on a player, in order to remove and flip them, is # of players / 2 rounded up. If at any point in time, all of the numbers on a player's card match the drawn numbers, they gain a day-vigshot, executed using the hurt2 tag, like so HURT WITH A BLADE: Joan of Arc.

The last player left without a single shoutout gets auto-lynched, ending the dayphase, resetting all card matches and votes; not vigshots though. During the 5-minute night, the discussion thread will close, and Mafia may choose a target to kill and new numbers. If I have to roll dice in the discussion thread to randomize numbers myself, it means the mafia failed to update the drawing sequence, for whatever reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If signups complete within (expired on 2019-02-17 18:00:00), the game will start ASAP. Otherwise, it gets canceled / its signups reset and postponed.
Last edited by Definition on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Definition
Definition
Townie
Definition
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Definition »

Spoiler: bump

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”