chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2848, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I win 70% of the time since 2016.
Don't be that guy.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2846, Porkens wrote:
In post 1080, Blair wrote:You know what?

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

Porkens isn't the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need right now.
In post 1083, CantHateAPuppy wrote:all right, blair makes me brave, i don't want to keep holding my vote, ill try this wagon

VOTE: albert b rampage
These really helped me by the way, thanks. And thanks to MT for checking in too.
<3
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2849, AGar wrote:Curious to see the mafia Pat if it’s gonna be divulged at any point.
Yeah I def. would like to see that and the dead PT

And thanks to all of ya'll for getting the game together and playing/modding - I said earlier that this was one of the best playerlists I'd ever played with and I honestly don't know if I'll get the chance to play with this many great players in the same game again!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

Yeah I feel like we should take a group photo or something
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

xRECKONINGx III?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2850, chkflip wrote:
In post 2848, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I win 70% of the time since 2016.
Don't be that guy.
70% win rate since 2015 in 42 games, I stand corrected, thank you.

Even better than I thought. My record speaks for itself, but it feels good to bring it to people's attention when they go out of their way to discredit you.

That 70% is meaningful because it is earned with a lot of bullshit losses to haters who vote on interpersonal out of game personality conflicts. It would probably be around 80% if I used an alt for each game and wasn't notorious for a confrontational disposition.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:45 pm

In post 2852, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2849, AGar wrote:Curious to see the mafia Pat if it’s gonna be divulged at any point.
Yeah I def. would like to see that and the dead PT

And thanks to all of ya'll for getting the game together and playing/modding - I said earlier that this was one of the best playerlists I'd ever played with and I honestly don't know if I'll get the chance to play with this many great players in the same game again!
Agreed 100%. Only Vi could have assembled this many great players like Thanks brought together the infinity stones in Infinity War.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 2798, Vi wrote:The MVP of this game was easily Gammagooey. Replaced in, remembered the Tarhalindur meta, was on the right side of the CLAP argument, and came up with the Tracking scheme that ultimately bagged the last Mafia.
agree with gammagooey for mvp. even without nailing the last scumbag, he played great and was a beacon of towniness throughout the game.

his predecessor in llamarble also was a great town influence. i wonder what happened to him? vi?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2855, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My record speaks for itself, but it feels good to bring it to people's attention when they go out of their way to discredit you.
I wasn't even implying that. You know I'm team Rampage.

It's just a gross thing to do IMO but you carry on if you want.

Also that's a C-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:53 pm

I haven't talked about my record in 10 years, the last time was when I went 7 for 7 and everyone memed about it. I was just updating the wiki today and 70% is a massive achievement for mafia. I'm like the Leonardo DiCaprio of mafia who comes out with hit after hit and never gets enough credit for an Oscar. It's not like I mentioned it before or tout it in every game. Maybe in my next MD article next week.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm just fucking with you, dude. Who cares?

Carry on, man.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:56 pm

In post 2857, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2798, Vi wrote:The MVP of this game was easily Gammagooey. Replaced in, remembered the Tarhalindur meta, was on the right side of the CLAP argument, and came up with the Tracking scheme that ultimately bagged the last Mafia.
agree with gammagooey for mvp. even without nailing the last scumbag, he played great and was a beacon of towniness throughout the game.

his predecessor in llamarble also was a great town influence. i wonder what happened to him? vi?
Yep. Whem Llama and you supported my action against scum, I knew this game would be in safe hands. Wonder what happened to him too, he played a great game and nailed scum early.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

green shirt thursdays
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm assuming that's a yes.

Plz send address and a good time for you to have guests.

I'll bring the light blue paint.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Hoopla »

on another note, i'd like to extend a warm thank you to vi for running this, and to all the players for making this an enjoyable experience. games like this are pleasant reminders of why forum mafia can be an enriching hobby.

these days, i only have time to participate seasonally. it was nice to rekindle some old rivalries, and i hope to see you all again when the time for another trip down memory lane emerges.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

<3 love to hoopla
green shirt thursdays
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Porkens »

2nd
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

It was nice to see you all again. I genuinely miss getting to spend more time here.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Long live Hoopla.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

Well, I'm glad I had folks around who know better. VPB had me full over. I really was quite lost after the KMD flip, who really was the only scum that I was semi-sure of since farside's flip and his god awful push of me on Day 1. I called out that of the trackers (when he was alive) that he was most likely.

Thank you for the game, Vi. This was fun even if I was lost the last day or two. I honestly was surprised that I was still alive but the mechanic makes sense, as I typically ride in the middle of the post average anyways.
In post 2802, Hoopla wrote:WHAT?

starbuck didn't even have a true 50/50? did you misread your role PM? or were you gambiting? that could have ended badly if both farside/porkens were town.
I wasn't gambiting. I read it as a 50/50. It says "are not BOTH scum," which read to me as one of them is and WAS. I am sorry that the other person was farside and I can't blame her if she's mad at me and doesn't want to speak to me for awhile. However, I'm not apologizing for my play there and was agonizing on it all through Day 1 until the Auro flip. I was wrongly focused on Porkens (sorry bud) because I did read farside as town (I can only imagine her frustration being partnered with Auro), but the outcome wasn't one that I didn't expect. One of them was scum as I felt my PM read below.
Vi wrote:Well, you're a Vanilla Townie*. The * means you know that
Porkens and farside22 are not both scum.
In post 2833, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This is the Ned Stark beheading that starts the entire ASOIAF saga.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I'm laughing through all of your posts because I think you're absolutely correct. You deserve to gloat. That was fantastic play and I think I called that out a few times, too.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2869, Starbuck wrote:(I can only imagine her frustration being partnered with Auro)
:( I try to keep talking to my partners to make sure we're on the same page, I hope my team didn't feel that. I should have replaced out.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

I felt frustration from her in the game thread on Day 1 in regards to you with all the meta and distracting talk. I was frustrated coming back to 10+ pages every IRL day.

Meta has always been prevalent on MS, but you were quite over the top. Please, for the sake of your future fellow players don't post 201 posts on Day 1.

Go look at the Activity overview. Hoopla, Blair, VPB, GC, and CLAP played the ENTIRE GAME with somewhere between 200 and 245 posts. You had 201 on Day 1. There's no reason for that.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Auro »

A large portion of which came around the period of time I got executed and post-execution wifom which I won't apologize for. :P and at the same time getting dinged for "not performing as I usually do".
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:19 am

Could Vi have NK'd mafia or was it only town players targeted?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:19 am

In post 2869, Starbuck wrote:That was fantastic play and I think I called that out a few times, too.
Thanks! GG

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”