Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:02 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Luka I don’t like that you just assumed you are obvtown and can just stop trying now and sheep other people. That’s not going to help us if you’re sheeping the wrong person. I get that he’s IC but what if his read us wrong? IC doesn’t mean all-knowing and always right. This whole attitude of “I CBA to do it” I’m not a big fan of, I dunno. Day 1 sheeping isn’t terrible but we really need to figure this out now that we got info from d1. I’m stuck right now so I want as much input as possible which doesn’t work if you’re just agreeing with everything Fire says without forming the opinion yourself.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1124, JacksonVirgo wrote: I responded to you about how I felt about yours directly, I don't understand the AtE nonsense you were saying I was referring to you. I feel you're throwing wrong assumptions down my throat, I will call that out.
I'm not throwing/shoving anything down your throat so you can stop visualizing that naughty business. Your dynamic feels off, and I said why it feels off for me. Whether or not you take that and shove it anywhere in your body is your choice. <3
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:04 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I open up about the reasons I've been acting the way I have in regards to Kay, leveling with her as I know that's necessary for us both to do if we're town. Building up feelings of being treated unfairly for the sake of the game wasn't working, so I let it out in a way which I was hoping would later then resolve these feelings and then see each other for what we are more than having differences in games affect the read if it's simply because this game is the first we aren't inherently town-reading each other out of the gate.

It was a necessary action on my half and you labelling that as AtE you don't believe was insulting when it had nothing to do with you. It was me leveling with her, I don't want this game to break her confidence in herself and I don't want this game to affect future games in a way that it shouldn't. I was also upset about how things were going and needed to express it and open up a line of communication with her about explaining her thought processes because that wasn't there between us and I needed it to be there.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1126, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1124, JacksonVirgo wrote: I responded to you about how I felt about yours directly, I don't understand the AtE nonsense you were saying I was referring to you. I feel you're throwing wrong assumptions down my throat, I will call that out.
I'm not throwing/shoving anything down your throat so you can stop visualizing that naughty business. Your dynamic feels off, and I said why it feels off for me. Whether or not you take that and shove it anywhere in your body is your choice. <3
Okay let’s let the shoving happen in private from now on, please and thanks.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1093, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1085, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1059, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1058, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1056, KayJayQueue wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Where are your reads even at? You shade me all game and then when a wagon on me is possible, you vote who I'm voting?
I didn’t realize you were voting Hu.

I’m confused. I don’t know what the right move is. The VCA makes sense because even if GIF is bad, I don’t think Luka is scum so at least 1 scum had to vote Eira. Which means it’s, at minimum, a 1 in 3. I can’t tell if you’re bad or not. I can’t tell if Hu is bad or not.
Can you elaborate on your reads please. I need to understand where you're coming from
Which reads? What is most confusing about me right now?
I want you to explain your read on me first and foremost, and why you're reading me as such but also I have no idea where you stand anywhere else. You're being quite vague and sheepish so it's hard to gauge what you actually believe

wiki // GTKAS
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:08 pm

In post 1127, JacksonVirgo wrote: you labelling that as AtE
not what I'm labelling AtE. the AtE was the immediate burst of emotion telling me that i don't know you enough to assume anything. you're right, but i can try!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1126, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
You assumed how I'd act when I'm against her just by knowing how I am when I'm town-reading her. You should know first hand how I am against someone, you were one of those people in that Frenemies game. I don't know why just because it's Kay means that changes. I find scum first and foremost, that's my goal.

The assumption that I'd be cheeky and and overly sweet in all worlds is wrong. Flat out wrong.

Calling that out
is important
, I don't know why you're trying to throw away my response to you when it's EXTREMELY relevant if you truly want to solve me and not just push me

wiki // GTKAS
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I dont' believe ur trying to find scum at all here.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1130, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1127, JacksonVirgo wrote: you labelling that as AtE
not what I'm labelling AtE. the AtE was the immediate burst of emotion telling me that i don't know you enough to assume anything. you're right, but i can try!
My last post is a suitable response to this too. Also, come get to know me by coming to my bday party. We'll have a pinata and a bouncing castle

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1132, Firebringer wrote: I dont' believe ur trying to find scum at all here.
Good for you dude

wiki // GTKAS
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 pm

Pro-tip: You could have always said that, and it would have been a better discussion all-in-all. Note how this time, it's absent of heated language? Now you're appealing to my logic.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:11 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

My main goal was to smooth out my feelings regarding Kay to see what's happening there, and look over HEM again which I have yet to do because I was watching a fashion show and then I was dealing with other situations that I do not have to disclose here. There's also more but I'm holding that close to my chest for now

I don't care what you believe, I'm finding scum.

wiki // GTKAS
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I know my last post isn't conducive to a dialogue, but do you want to explain ur solve or how ur sorting at all to me. Or u going to keep that hidden in the back and presumably just call me bad/etc when I supposedly just yeet you.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1135, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Pro-tip: You could have always said that, and it would have been a better discussion all-in-all. Note how this time, it's absent of heated language? Now you're appealing to my logic.
I was overwhelmed dude, I had a lot on my plate. I'm sorry

wiki // GTKAS
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:12 pm

Post by Luka »

In post 1125, KayJayQueue wrote: Luka I don’t like that you just assumed you are obvtown and can just stop trying now and sheep other people. That’s not going to help us if you’re sheeping the wrong person. I get that he’s IC but what if his read us wrong? IC doesn’t mean all-knowing and always right. This whole attitude of “I CBA to do it” I’m not a big fan of, I dunno. Day 1 sheeping isn’t terrible but we really need to figure this out now that we got info from d1. I’m stuck right now so I want as much input as possible which doesn’t work if you’re just agreeing with everything Fire says without forming the opinion yourself.
Nothing about my play today aside from the start of it relies on the basis that I'm obvious town, I'm deferring to another slot that has more experience than me. Nothing more, nothing less.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:12 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1129, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1093, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1085, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1059, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1058, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1056, KayJayQueue wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Where are your reads even at? You shade me all game and then when a wagon on me is possible, you vote who I'm voting?
I didn’t realize you were voting Hu.

I’m confused. I don’t know what the right move is. The VCA makes sense because even if GIF is bad, I don’t think Luka is scum so at least 1 scum had to vote Eira. Which means it’s, at minimum, a 1 in 3. I can’t tell if you’re bad or not. I can’t tell if Hu is bad or not.
Can you elaborate on your reads please. I need to understand where you're coming from
Which reads? What is most confusing about me right now?
I want you to explain your read on me first and foremost, and why you're reading me as such but also I have no idea where you stand anywhere else. You're being quite vague and sheepish so it's hard to gauge what you actually believe
I feel like I explained why I was feeling weird about you initially after the wall post. You seemed way more invested right off the bat than you normally do as town. Combined with what you were pulling out as “reads” on me didn’t feel genuine. It felt like you were trying to pull some sort of reverse psychology on me and moreso, for the rest of town.

I townread Luka. I didn’t townread GIF at all D1 but he’s feeling towny today. I leaned town on HEM. I didn’t townread Eira outright but didn’t scumread. Umlaut went either way for me which is why my vote landed there. You and Hu are confusing to me and as I said, I feel like a blind spot there. I’m obviously being fooled by someone but I can’t figure out who. So I’m very paranoid that it’s one or both of you and I’m too in denial to fully think that. It’s why I’ve bounced from you to her. I don’t know. I really don’t.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1137, Firebringer wrote: I know my last post isn't conducive to a dialogue, but do you want to explain ur solve or how ur sorting at all to me. Or u going to keep that hidden in the back and presumably just call me bad/etc when I supposedly just yeet you.
I've been explaining what I need to explain, anything I'm keeping hidden will come out when I'm at E-1 but otherwise I'm sticking to what I'm doing. I'm addressing what I feel is most important for me to address for now, the day is long I don't have to do everything all at once. That's not healthy

wiki // GTKAS
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

We could use more shit posts in this game to make it more enjoyable. This game is supposed to be fun distraction away from my day job.
Show

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1140, KayJayQueue wrote: I feel like I explained why I was feeling weird about you initially after the wall post. You seemed way more invested right off the bat than you normally do as town. Combined with what you were pulling out as “reads” on me didn’t feel genuine. It felt like you were trying to pull some sort of reverse psychology on me and moreso, for the rest of town.

I townread Luka. I didn’t townread GIF at all D1 but he’s feeling towny today. I leaned town on HEM. I didn’t townread Eira outright but didn’t scumread. Umlaut went either way for me which is why my vote landed there. You and Hu are confusing to me and as I said, I feel like a blind spot there. I’m obviously being fooled by someone but I can’t figure out who. So I’m very paranoid that it’s one or both of you and I’m too in denial to fully think that. It’s why I’ve bounced from you to her. I don’t know. I really don’t.
You already know why I made that wallpost, it was a burst of energy where I did a whole bunch of things. As Town I'm often one of the top posters, and have been consistently in all games we've played together barring some insanity like ketchup existing. Games I repped into maybe not so much because it's harder for me to get that initial burst of motivation to catch up and be on the same state as everybody else but that's not what this game is. I thought we had already smoothed that part out. You said it didn't feel genuine because it wasn't like normal, which isn't a great precedent to set because games will be different even if most of the time they're not. You're acting different and at the same time I realise what you're doing is townie, I just feel you're looking at the wrong things regarding me honestly but I'm not blaming you, I understand it.

You say that Hu Tao and myself are a blindspot for you, but if that's the case I don't understand why you'd be voting Hu Tao here instead of me. I'm already being voted, and you've been scum-reading me all game. You instead vote Hu Tao who is the other side of your supposed blindspot, who I am voting. Which is a strange place to put a vote, you say you didn't know but your vote is still there. I starting to feel your read on me isn't genuine based on this behaviour

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:24 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1143, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1140, KayJayQueue wrote: I feel like I explained why I was feeling weird about you initially after the wall post. You seemed way more invested right off the bat than you normally do as town. Combined with what you were pulling out as “reads” on me didn’t feel genuine. It felt like you were trying to pull some sort of reverse psychology on me and moreso, for the rest of town.

You already know why I made that wallpost, it was a burst of energy where I did a whole bunch of things. As Town I'm often one of the top posters, and have been consistently in all games we've played together barring some insanity like ketchup existing. Games I repped into maybe not so much because it's harder for me to get that initial burst of motivation to catch up and be on the same state as everybody else but that's not what this game is. I thought we had already smoothed that part out. You said it didn't feel genuine because it wasn't like normal, which isn't a great precedent to set because games will be different even if most of the time they're not. You're acting different and at the same time I realise what you're doing is townie, I just feel you're looking at the wrong things regarding me honestly but I'm not blaming you, I understand it.

You say that Hu Tao and myself are a blindspot for you, but if that's the case I don't understand why you'd be voting Hu Tao here instead of me. I'm already being voted, and you've been scum-reading me all game. You instead vote Hu Tao who is the other side of your supposed blindspot, who I am voting. Which is a strange place to put a vote, you say you didn't know but your vote is still there. I starting to feel your read on me isn't genuine based on this behaviour
Well you can believe what you want, I’m being genuine. If I were scum, wouldn’t I just vote you and wait? Now it sounds like you want me to vote for you. I don’t get it.

I don’t like being pressured into voting/unvoting and it feels like you’re telling me if I don’t unvote Hu, I’m sus. I don’t agree and I don’t want to be pushed around. And I’m keeping my vote where it is.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm not pressuring shit, I'm saying it feels off. Do whatever you want with that

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Don't twist that shit on me

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:27 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Nah fuck that

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:29 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

…I don’t understand what’s happening
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:30 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1145, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm not pressuring shit, I'm saying it feels off. Do whatever you want with that
You were saying I don’t seem genuine, which to me implied I’d be genuine if I changed my vote. I’m sorry if I misinterpreted.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”