Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #996 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Hi everyone!
I'll start catching up today. As far as I can see I may have time 'till Deadline to read the game. Or at least I hope so.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #998 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'll keep your request in mind.
According to the main thread you must mean the Team Mafia Thread. However, I haven't received a link to it so far so I don't know whether they have an opinion about the game at all.

Also, the rules say:
"You may copy and paste whatever you want INTO the team PT. You may not copy and paste text OUT OF the PT."
– If I'm correct I can't quote anything from there, only paraphrase (or even not that?).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, catching-up starts.

Spoiler:
(1) What was that early Ika-wagon? Already 4 votes on Page2... Aeronaut, CheeryDog, Llamarble, BBT. Two of them are dead and flipped town... either there's at least one scum in the other two names or Ika is scum. Let's see what happened to this wagon next.

(2) Cogito Ergo Sum was trying to get my predecessor on the Cheery wagon and posted this in :
"I'd rather do some good ol'-fashioned RVSing first."
. These things don't add up. Also, this in :
"Respect my scumhunting process, please."
. Hmmm...

(3) Regfan's early posts remind me of the game where I met him. It seems to be the same Regfan. Trying to break the game. (Although I don't really understand the story about those tokens.)

(4) Was Aeronaut lynched because of posts like this: ? It seems like a definition for fence-sitting.

(5) I don't know whether it is important or not but I know TheElkSpeaks from another site. There, as far as I can remember he was trying to break the game by setup spec. (Although my memories might be wrong and it was someone else...?) By the way he was the only one who asked the same thing I did here in . That gave me town-vibes. His Page5 posts (or around that) too.

(6) Strange... TTH had scumreads on Ika and Elk in . (A null and a may be town at that point.)

(7) BBT is just being BBT, eg. .

(8) I don't understand Ika at all.

(9) Nor the logic behind Oversoul's . (Including his explanation given in )

(10) Ankamius, – a readlist in his second post, without explanations? Wow!

Sorry, I need to go now. I'll continue catching-up from Page7.

Keep in mind that I'm only on Page7 so I don't have solid reads yet. I post my readlist after I've finished catching-up. (And I still can't see the Team Topic.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching-up, next part.

Spoiler:
(1) Cogito Ergo Sum's and nearby posts from others. The whole token speculation seems to be a WIFOM avalanche for me. (Anyone: correct me if I'm wrong.)
However, what if CheeryDog posted that 1 token for scum part to see who would jump on him because of that?
Shyt, that would be just another WIFOM.

(2) Ika /CheeryDog – I don't know whether it's significant but this discussion was weird.

(3) Oversoul's – was that a Beetlejuice? And a naked vote for Elk in ... BBT seemed to have noticed the same thing in .

(4) Why did Zach vote for Elk in , I wonder. (As for TTH's :
"I was mostly referring to elk's white knighting of the ika wagon"
– wasn't he FoS-ing that wagon?)

(5) , and nearby from Llamar – I'd call them speculative but he got Nightkilled. Maybe I should ISO him later (after catching up), he might have posted something important. (?)

(6) As for the TTH/Antihero change. I happen to know those players. I know it prooves nothing but if they wanted to get TTH out of a scum slot, why didn't they send Sthar here?

(7) Ankamius, – I forgot that he's in the game and that's not a good sign. Scumreading Llamar? A Llamar vote from CheeryDog, in . And Ankamius follows... . (Although I think he scumread him before.) And one from BBT in ... CheeryDog jumped off in ...

________

Stopped at Page13.

Also, I have the Team Topic access now, thanks Zoraster!
However, I've only looked into it, so far it doesn't seem that they have a detailed opinion about this game. Although, I only checked a couple of posts so I may have missed info there.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

I have a very busy day so it's possible that I won't show up 'till tomorrow.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh finally, some time!

Catching-up, next part.

Spoiler:
(1) Cogito Ergo Sum, – Regfan's info and his answer don't seem to add up together. I don't know whether it is significant for this game, though.

(2) ZachRules, / – I liked these. These posts seem to have come from a town mindset. (However, was awkward. I've already seen that from a scum, although I don't remember which game it was in.)

(3) It's unclear why BBT moved his vote from Llamar to Zach in . They had a long Llamar/BBT conversation before and there was no conclusion at the end of it. (If there were, I must have missed it.) BBT's case in was much more about disliking Zach than real scumtells.

(4) TheElkSpeaks, – I was thinking about the same thing while I was reading it. But, in there was only one line: Zach is scum. And Elk's vote was still on my slot. Well, well...

(5) Ika, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – I'm quoting this:
"ok heres an idea for you older folks and aeveryone – who do you fear as scum the most and town the most and why"
. As far as I've seen, Ika tends to post questions like this, but so far I've seen these things from him only on very early-Day1! But now, this question appeared on Page15 and in the middle of a couple of interactions! I strongly think that Ika was trying to mime his own gameplay so as to derail the conversation here! (Strange... did only CheeryDog noticed it in ? And he even voted for him in . I'm unsure. Genuine? Bussing? Or trying to find an easy lynch?)

(6) Llamar's is a thing we should keep in mind. (I've never played a White Flag before but I think scums don't usually bus because it would be too dangerous. Therefore, anyone who guesses some scums right is a threat and is a good target for the nightkill. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

(7) Ankamius,
"I'm waiting until I can connect with my team about stuff before I start getting my hands really dirty again."
– WTF?!

(8) CES, – that math-post feels very-off and some players still went along with it. (I happen to know that math-spec can easily draw the attention away from not scumhunting at all.) Llamar, Oversoul and Regfan joined the conversation.

(9) As for Aeronaut's Page17. Being too worried about 2–3 votes was definitely a silly thing.

(10) Oversoul's . A long, long wall ended with an Aeronaut vote. It was definitely too long for me so I didn't read it. (I wonder how many players actually read it when it was fresh.) Knowing the flip I can easily see a scum behind this post. (BBT noticed the same fact in , although he said that he had read it.)

(11) More walls from Oversoul (and BBT, Ankamius). Maybe I'm making a mistake by not reading these (because I don't have time for them) and by thinking that the Aeronaut vote in the first post is more significant than the walls themselves.

(12) Ika again, in .
"are we goning to wagon me again? can i finally do slayers gambit?"
– How did this made sense? I should remember Elk's answer too (next post) and check whether he tried to sort Ika out on Day2.

(13) Regfan / – either he knew that he was pushing a mislynch here or he was confident about his read (because of his team-mates?) Maybe the latter one, see eg. (9) here

(14) Ankamius, – scumreading Ika now. Either Ika's indeed scum or some scums are picking him for a later mislynch or a vote-parking. (Maybe some of them wanted to stay away from the Aeronaut-wagon...) And Ankamius voted for Llamar in his next post!!!

(15) Aeronaut V/LA-aed in . This means (keep in mind the content of that post too!!!) that he just became a prone target for all the scums to jump on his wagon. (His next and last post was . So, everyone jumping on him between these posts are FoS.)

________

Stopped at the start of Page21.

Also, Cogito Ergo Sum, you asked about our team's opinion. There was a question from my predecessor whether Aeronaut might be scum. Wgeurts checked the Aeronaut-wagon and a couple of pages of the game and said something like "I don't know them personally but Regfan, Llamarable and CES look town, thus Aeronaut can be scum".
I don't think I've already reached the part of the game it's referring to, so I can't decide yet whether it's significant or not.

Also, this could be important:

Spoiler:
No, sorry, that was a
PIGEON

Summary:

Spoiler:
I really try hard to finish catching-up before the Day ends. I hope I'll have more time tomorrow and on Friday.

But, if I fail to update myself, here's my quicklist now (the names are not in a particular order in the cathegories but question marks mean weaker reads)

May be town: Zach, BBT, Regfan (?), TheElkSpeaks (???)
No idea: Antihero, CheeryDog
May be scum: Oversoul, Ankamius, Ika, Cogito Ergo Sum (?)

Keep in mind that my reads are essentially vague and may change a lot later!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

On my way...
Catching-up, next part

Spoiler:
(1) Cogito Ergo Sum's vote for Aeronaut in . I posted in my previous catch-up that anyone voting for Aeronaut while he was on V/LA would be FoS. Also, the comment below:
"Ika, Psyche, get it done."
– At that time, three players were not voting: Ika, Psyche and Ankamius. Why didn't mention CES Ankamius too???

(2) Oversoul, – an unvote for Aeronaut and
"Tammy wants the chance to get caught up with our team's games before anymore of them go into night"
– hmmm... may he have been genuinely unsure about the Aeronaut-wagon? (Unsure, he said in that he had misunderstood Tammy and he revotes.)

(3) Ika's – posting about willing to hammer and he wants to perform Slayer's Gambit. (I think he mentioned this before.) I don't think a Slayer's Gambit works (if it works at all?) if it's announced before performing it. So, it's pigeon poop. He put Aeronaut at L–1 in and unvoted in . I wonder, why.

(4) Llamar's
"He did also say that you're town AH <3 Still hoping for Aero Ank Cheery team."
(He meant Nacho.) Assuming that scums aren't bussing this read may be important.

(5) Oversoul,
"I don't like this at all. I think this is the type of behavior that Anti scum would do."
Referring to /. This is pigeon poop. It's technically 100% that Antihero got ninja-prodded there, check out the time stamps! On the other hand, gave me town vibes. (I can't really explain it but it felt as if I read town-myself. Without the pigeons. Eg. that example with made-up names.) And Oversould pointed out something important in . CES had posted in not to hurry and in he'd been urging others to lynch Aeronaut. , CES's answer explains nothing about this topic.

(6) BBT,
"Agree with Anti, back end of Aero wagon (CES, Oversoul, ika) is pretty scummy."
– so it's not only me who FoS-es the last names on that wagon... (Although, note to self: at this point I'm much less confident about my scumread on Oversoul, see the previous point.)

(7) Ika's urging my predecessor to vote for Aeronaut in . is ??? (It seems that even my kitty doesn't understand Ika's nearby posts. He's just paw-ed the keyboard. Thanks, Feliz, you're really helpful now! <3 ) BBT said in
"You only started interacting with me when I said I thought you could be scum."
and this seems to be true.)

(8) BBT's is ick. However, his next post is a good point again. (Also .) (My intuition says when I'm reading this interaction: what if they're faking...?)

(9) Regfan's and Antihero's – I think I understand Regfan's part but Antihero's answer matches his town-game which I saw once before.

(10) Ankamius, – shadowing a possible Ika-wagon. Telling that he was reading Aeronaut. Posted very little content about him later. And jumping on the wagon in . CheeryDog pointed out something similar, I guess, in .

(11) Cogito Ergo Sum,
"When I check this game tomorrow morning, I'm counting on there being an Aeronaut scumflip waiting for me. The people pushing for ika are a pair of scumbags and someone who needs to listen to his team mate. It's time to end this day."
– The first part seems to be fake and the next part is a kind of defense on Ika.

(12) Ankamius, , Zach, – Zach seems to be right here. (As far as I can understand, he unvoted because of Ankamius's post?)

(13) Aeronaut, – this was his last post. He promised more reads "tomorrow night". 08th Apr.; 10:29 pm (CET). Those reads never arrived.

(14) Zach joined the Aeronaut-wagon in . I don't like this, especially after (13). But, as far as I can remember, there haven't been anything else against Zach.

(15) Psyche's could have been the ingame context for Wgeurts's answer. If anyone's still interested in.

(16) TheElkSpeaks, – this part of his post:
"Copper is concerned about the fact that the Aero wagon was done while he was RL away for a few days"
is very true! I pointed out it as well. This part:
"and with it being a counterwagon to ika and Psyche, wondering whether the inherent delay for Aero to return made him a good wagon choice for scum because the time it took for Aero to respond to it would dispel pressure from ika/Psyche."
is not really. There were a lot of talk about Ika but he was never wagoned hard. Although, I can imagine some "pressure dispelling" here. As for my predecessor's wagon, there had been two votes parking on it for ages, Antihero's and ...Elk's. Noone else apart from them. Scums tend to park their votes on a non-moving wagon. Although, neither Antihero nor Elk seems to be too scummy at this point so this may be a coincidence. Elk jumped on the Aero wagon in although he posted that he'd found him scummy eg. in .

(17) Ika hammered in . The hammering time was 09th Apr. 6:01 pm. Less than one day, so it's possible that someone wanted to haste that wagon so as to prevent Aeronaut posting. He "got the impression" that Ika is town, Regfan is scum. This would FoS Regfan, but he had been on that wagon way before Aeronaut's post. As for the Ika-town read. What if Ika is indeed town and someone wanted Aeronaut not to post, why? (And yes, I know that I'm speculating right now.)

________

End of Day1, I'll continue from here.

Changes in my reads: Elk seems to be a bit more town than before (although his late-wagon-jump makes me think), BBT is a bit less town. Cogito Ergo Sum looks more scummy while Oversoul is much less scummy. Ankamius seems to be the scummiest player (including the fact that Llamar named him as a possible scum.) I still don't know what to think about CheeryDog.

Yet again, my reads may change a lot later because I still haven't read Day2!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

Some answers.

In post 1085, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Yarr. Oversoul's second wall was really solid.
Did Espeonage or T-bone comment on that at all?

Which wall do you mean? or ? Because, after I've caught up I'll read it if needed.
I don't think my other team mates commented anything about that. I'm saying "I don't think" because there are some posts I can't decide which game they belong to, or if they belong to any particular game at all. I'll give an example if needed.

In post 1089, Regfan wrote:A) I want this Elk meta of 'breaking the game' ect. from you and B) I want you to explain to me how you're reading his play here as "breaking the game by setup spec", he's doing the opposite of that here, he voted Oversoul BECASUE Oversoul used setup spec and suggested it's usage is a scum-tell.

I've checked it and it was someone else. Sorry, it happened last summer and I remembered only the name that Elk was there. So, this part should be ignored.

In post 1100, theelkspeaks wrote:I think Aneninen was mixing me up with someone else there - in Elements Mafia (where all games are opens or semi-opens with unlimited private communication between anyone who chooses to) setup spec and attempts to break the game are pretty common, as are attempts to coordinate power roles to "solve" the game. I've generally been one of the advocates for actually scumhunting, though occasionally used what spec there was to my advantage, and when I moderated a game there, I tried to push the trend towards less "breakable" games by introducing safeclaims to the meta. The mafia won that game and town complained that safeclaims were unfair afterwards *facepalm*, but ideas for making the game less breakable have persisted, so I'm happy with that.

Yeah, as I've just mentioned, I mixed you up with Rootranger. Elements Mafia #39 and #40, both of you were in those games.
(I actually found the link of MafiaScum on that page so I signed up here. And stopped playing there because of all those break-able setups.)

In post 1103, Antihero wrote:look at the reads

In post 1077, Aneninen wrote:May be town: Zach, BBT, Regfan (?), TheElkSpeaks (???)
No idea: Antihero, CheeryDog
May be scum: Oversoul, Ankamius, Ika, Cogito Ergo Sum (?)

shit soup

Half cooked soup, as I mentioned. Those were the reads after the first 20 pages, that'swhy I posted the part which you didn't quote:
"Keep in mind that my reads are essentially vague and may change a lot later!"
Before you ask: this goes for my current reads too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching up. Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back

Spoiler:
It is a dark time for the
Rebellion. Although the Death
Star has been destroyed,
imperial troops have driven th-

Sorry, that's not the correct Episode V.
It's this one:

(1) Zach's – good point. In general, Antihero had been "flying under the radar" most of the time on Day1. Let's see whether he's done more Today.

(2) Oversoul,
"After the Aeronaut flip, I really have no clue about this game anymore. Tammy and I agree that CES rushing the game into night was weird and did not seem particularly town motivated, especially given Aero's town flip."
– I had the same feeling. (See my previous catch-up, (5)) And it was a definitely much more contentful "no clue"-post than Ankamius's . (
"I'm going to reset my reads and look at stuff. Probably tomorrow."
– no sign of any effort.)

(3) Regfan, – You meant this post in . To tell the truth, Wgeurts said (I'm paraphrasing it again)
"they look ok"
. I thought he meant "they look town" and I don't know why Psyche interpreted it as "they look competent". But if it's important I can still ask Wgeurts about it if he remembers that.
I hope he will, because he's just started helping me in reading this game.

(4) Ika,
"random gut thoughts: regafan is scum"
– Aeronaut had posted something similar before he got lynched. Hmm. Maybe this will be important if either Ika or Regfan flips.

(5) BBT,
"CES wasn't even the primary person rushing the lynch. Ika was. His timing for his 'activity' was scummy as fuck and yet nobody bats an eyelid because 'lol, it's ika.'"
– Show me Ika's corresponding posts, BBT!

(6) Zach-Ika interaction. A shortened and edited quote of the dialogue, happened around :
Ika: "BBT is confirmed not reading thread and has also claimed scum can we lynch him now?"
Zach: "You're not even voting for him."
Ika: "i know i want to hammer him. would you vote him if i voted first?"
Zach: "You just want to hammer period."
Ika: "not really? it was mostly for day 1 so we can move on. but you didnt answer my question, if i voted first would you vote too?"
Zach: " I'm not particularly interested in lynching BBT. You've said he claimed scum more than once, but I don't see it."
Ika: "i said he claimed scum, not more then once. anyway your town now"

Ika contradicted himself (about the hammer), then evaded the answer (about BBT claiming scum), and finally tried to appease Zach (by calling him town).
Backed by the fact that I strongly think Zach's town, Ika was blatantly scummy in this dialogue. (Anyone, especially Zach and Ika: if I misinterpreted this part, point it out, please!)

(7) And the Ika-BBT argument went on. (Most of Page29.) Ika looked definitely scummier (considering the fact that I've seen this gameplay from BBT quite a lot of times before). I wouldn't use the word "definitely" just as Elk did in , but he just noticed the same as I have by reading it ( and ). (Although I still wouldn't rule out completely the possibility of faking, see my previous catch-up (8) ) Post-edit: Elk explained ' "definitely" in .

(8) CES's
"Aeronaut flipping town was an unpleasant surprise but it also makes Cheery Dog and Ankamius more likely to be scum and I don't see much reason to deviate from the course."
– I don't understand this. Indeed, Cheery Dog and Ankamius are more likely to be scum, but (unless I missed something while catching up) not because of the Aeronaut flip. They're more likely because of the Llamar flip. See my previous catchup, (4)! It feels off.

(9) CheeryDog,
"There's also the issue of BBT being the only person widely townread (except from ika apparently) that was not on the wagon, the kill coming off the wagon means absolutely nothing."
– Not everyone had been widely townread on the Aero-wagon, so saying that it means nothing is pigeon poop.

(10) Antihero, – voting for my predecessor. He also wanted to get help from... other teams too. At first, it looks a weird idea. But, there's something more. How on Gods' Green Earth could he know whether the players belonging to the teams named by him are or aren't scum in this game? On the other hand, looked like the town-Antihero pigeon poop I know.

(11) Ika,
"so GIF and I are considering switching games. who think yay and who thinks nay"
– Why exactly? (By the way, it seems that the switch has never happened.)

(12) Oversoul,
"Tammy says it isn't meta, but that she knows from experience BBT is capable of this type of play as scum."
– I'll check whether Tammy's posts match this sentence or not.

(13) Ankamius, – quite a couple of reads, but no explanation about them. Yet he wanted Zach to detail his ...

(14) Oversoul's wall – ...I may read this later after I've finished catching-up. Okay?

(15) CheeryDog, – scum-case on Regfan, based upon his team's opinion. If your case is still on, can you give some more details? I was unable to understand your post and I'm interested in it because there were two other players saying "Regfan is scum because of Gut-read". (By the way, not only Regfan but CES didn't understand this case, as for their next posts.)

(16) Zach, – the question is. Have you played with Antihero before? – voting for Ankamius. As for examining the players away from the Aero-wagon, there are good points. Although I don't agree with everything and I wouldn't rule out that there were no scums on the Aero-wagon at all. Still, yet another very town post from Zach.

(17) Ankamius, – he hated that Regfan asked him in about his . Actually I didn't like that either. See (2) here! Also,
"If Aeronaut was so scummy, why would scum be off the wagon? Scum would just as easily have hopped on to get towncred."
– wait-oh. Getting town-cred for a
mislynch
?! How on Gods' Green Earth does that make sense!?

(18) Ika, – voting for CES. And after a couple of BBT posts he says that BBT is a good player to vote for, in . Pigeon poop. And and the next posts... I'll need more pigeons so as to feed them. Really.

(19) Okay, I don't have a proof and it's just a feeling but this Page31/32 Antihero/Zach discussion must be town-vs-town. (Oh, there is one proof. I remember getting involved with Antihero in a thing like this long ago and we both flipped town.)

(20) Tammy arrives, . Null in itself, let's see what happens later.

I'm on Page33, so almost there!

________

My reads now:
Theese players look town: Zach, Elk, Antihero, BBT, Regfan (??? but there're the gut-scumreads and Cheery's post, see the catchup above)
I don't know: Tammy, CheeryDog
Theese players look scum: Ika, Ankamius, Cogito Ergo Sum (??? and see the other spoiler about him!)

Keep in mind that my reads
still
can change because there are more pages ahead. I hope that I'll be able to finish catching-up tonight. Also, there are some questions in this catch-up and the answers for them may change my reads too!

Some answers.

Spoiler:
In post 1111, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1109, Aneninen wrote:Which wall do you mean? 437 or 441? Because, after I've caught up I'll read it if needed.

. 437 is quite a bit more meandering and not as good.1
What did you think of the ikawagon?2

(1) That will happen but I want to finish catching-up first.
(2) Right now Ika looks very scummy, mostly because of the thing I mentioned in the recent catch-up, see (6). There are other things too, eg. (18) and some older things in my previous catch-ups. As for it's
wagon
, so far it has consisted of two names Today. If Page32–33 were the last page of the game I'd vote for him, but I need to see the remaining pages first.

In post 1119, Regfan wrote:Anti the only read in Anens reads section of the that I find scummy is the town-read on Elk since if he really did mix Elk up as someone else and believe that Elk was someone that "breaks games" as town then Elk voting people attempting to break the game here should have been a huge scum tell for him, not a reason to call him town.1 I do like elements of his most recent catch up in specifically his mention of two votes being parked on him but him town reading both players that did so.2 I'm willing to let him finish catching up but he needs to really speed it up.

I don't think Tammys "He stopped to mention something from the team thread" point of Anen is a town-tell though given the sheer amount that CES has pushed him to post teams thoughts in the thread. In fact I'm slightly bugged by his "Wgeurts checked the Aeronaut-wagon and a couple of pages of the game and said something like
"I don't know them personally but Regfan, Llamarable and CES look town, thus Aeronaut can be scum"."
element in given that Psyches answer when I asked him in whether they wanted him to join the wagon becasue a) They town-read people on the wagon or b) They thought the players on the wagon were competent and his answer in was effectively b while Anen's is a.3

Actually yeah, after typing all of that Anen is probably scum here too. Also don't like how his recent posts look like setting up to vote CES over CD here.4

(1) I've never townread Elk because of that off-site game. I had other reasons at that time (see my first catch-up, (5) ) and I have some later as well.

(2) I posted that vote-parking on a non-moving wagon is a scummy thing but in
that
particular case I wasn't sure about it because there weren't many things against Antihero or Elk. See 's (16).

(3) This has been explained in the catchup above, see point (3) there!

(4) That's not true. CheeryDog is in the "I don't know" cathegory right now (eg. although (9) in this catchup is a thing I didn't like). Cogito Ergo Sum is indeed one of my scumreads, but Wgeurts has just started to read this game and he says that I'm misreading CES.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Catching-up episode cubic root 216

Spoiler:
(1) Antihero,
"THAT'S classic scum ika."
– Can you give me some details?

(2) Ika, – Oh, this, including the readlist! (Re-formatted by me)
"i havent been really reading the game gif and i agree that CES is scum though –– other then that everything else is meh (im drunk also atm but soering and tired so im streamline mode) –– your town
(he meant Ankamius)[/i] –– anti prob town –– phyce could be scum –– reg might be town –– elk prob scum –– everyone else i dont really care to sort or even see if they exist right now"[/i] – I don't really get it. Where these GIF's reads? Why is BBT not on the list? What's that Elk-read coming out of ...nowhere?

(3) Tammy's
"I would have bet money on marble being the nightkill last night. "
But she got into this game later... Tammy, had you been reading this game frequently before you arrived?

(4) Meta-based reads from Regfan, . Both CES and BBT were hard townread by him here. I only mention it because I saw in his latest post that CES was weak-town and BBT undecided. I want to see his read progression in his later posts. Regfan, was it ?

(5) Tammy, – where did this CES scumread come from?

(6) Ankamius, and nearby – I know it's a minor thing in itself, but he wanted Regfan and Tammy to check CES's
ISO
how he speaks about him and CheeryDog. If he really wanted to get an answer, why didn't he link some posts about the topic? It looks as if he had tried to make it harder for them to answer his question. Aaand he answers his own question (if I'm reading the thread right) in , without references. Pigeon poop.

(7) CheeryDog,
"The fact Aero flipped town and have gut feelings about the chances of other people also flipping town regardless of them looking bad, I think we need to start looking at lynching the stronger players to find our scum."
– That doesn't make much sense. Especially if I read that part of the post further.

(8) Ika,
"i honeslty at this point want to lynch CES/CD and if the game isnt over from there (cus right now im gutting on 1/both bgin scums)"
– and this clearly contradicts (2) (where did the Elk read go?) and the whole interaction with BBT. (I've just had an intuition that he didn't push BBT because if BBT flipped town after his push, he would be in a very bad situation.)

(9) BBT, to Ika:
"If you end up flipping scum in this game, I fucking promise you I will push for your lynch every single game we play."
– Because of these sentences I don't think BBT's scum. I think I've read similar sentences before when he was scumreading me. As for Tammy's reaction, , do you have the same experience, Tammy?

(10) ... [I wanted to post something that just came into my mind but I got IRL distracted and when I returned to the screen I forgot it. So, it's just a reminder for myself. The chat was opened about the post . Aaaaand here comes the kitty again!]

Intermission.
I know it's irrelevant but I think you're gonna love this story.
On my right, my Sweetheart is slumbering. On my left, our kitty. Both of them wants to get stroked. When my Sweetheart wants me to stroke her back, my kitty wants the same, obviously. And when my Sweetheart asks me for stroking her hair, the kitty meows and wants his head to get stroked too.
They're even mirroring each other as they're lying in a similar pose.

(11) And now the whole Ika/BBT interaction changed into something else! Am I too paranoid about this? After all, it seems to be stopped as soon as others started posting again.

(12) On these pages (36–37) the game seems to get stalled. Could this be the case of Aneninen#Unexpected_Gamestall? If so, Wgeurts may be right about CES and I may be wrong.

(13) On the other hand, CES's
"A friendly reminder to the people on the wagon that you're sharing it with this scumbag. One slot in my scumlist being town does make the rest more likely scum. That's how probability works. I'm not going to suddenly stop trusting my scumhunting process; being wrong occasionally is just part of the game."
– is scummy. It looks as if he had run out of new reasons. On the other hand, he's scumreading Ankamius and I too think he's scum. And his vote is there. Would scums bus in this Setup on Day2? Can someone answer this? And in (answering Ika) – what if he's building up a mislynch here?

(14) Ika, naked vote for BBT in . It seems to be inorganic after his discussion with CES. (Could CES/Ika/Ankamius be scums together? If so, bussing is involved.) is not a good reason. Because of the site rules I'm not allowed to explain, why. By the way, Ika, : if it disturbs you that this game is PR-less, why did you choose this game?

(15) Tammy, – so, do you think that the whole Ika/BBT was a town-vs-town?

(I arrived at this point, but still need to see the posts I've missed so far.)

(16) BBT, – Elk posted before that they needed to work on the team replacements. Do you think that Ika's was AtE? I think it was simply contentless.

(17) CheeryDog, – did I missed something or is this that team-scumread on Regfan?

(18) Ankamius, – ...and I remember that I made a link-list like this in another game... as scum.

(19) Tammy, – if I assume that you ISO everyone instead of reading the pages, am I right?

(20) CheeryDog, – Wait-oh, weren't you scumreading Regfan? Did you just jump on the biggest wagon?

(21) Zach, – Good question! (Although it might have been a result of a token speculation somewhere else)

(22) CES, (and some related posts) – am I the only one who doesn't understand that CES and CheeryDog are talking about Cheery's Regfan-read while they're voting each other?

(23) Prods in . Maybe I should check whether they were active elsewhere.

(24) Ankamius,
"So basically, CES is town because nothing indicates scum."
– is that all about him?

At this point I'm very tired so I may miss things. If that happens, sorry in advance.
But I still want to finish catching up tonight
, because tomorrow I may have a busy day and the Deadline is getting close.

No, sorry, I'm too tired, it's 1:15 at night here. But I'm almost there and I hope that I don't miss a lot of things in the new posts now.

But, I remember this:
CES, you asked about the Ika. Because of the Site Rules I'm only allowed to say this: all the things I know about him (which is not much, I must admit) only strengthens my scumread.
As for his Day1-wagon. Because I think he's scum I'm more concerned about those late votes on the Aero-wagon, especially since he was on V/LA.

Short summary. I'll post a more detailed readlist tomorrow.

Ika and Ankamius seem to be the scummiest. I'd lynch any of them.
As for CES and CHeeryDog – I'm mentioning them because they're the major wagons now.
The scummiest thing about CES is his late-Day1 gameplay and there were other things too. But Wgeurts said that my read is bad on him.
I, myself, unsure about CheeryDog, although a couple of things about his recent play are scummy. (See above!)

Can someone summarize the case against CES and against CheeryDog for me?

Most preferably, Zach, BBT or Antihero – they look very town and they're on either of those wagons.

Before going to bed I'll ask Wgeurts in the Team Topic whether he has anything about Ika/Ankamius/CES/Cheery. Although, another team mate asked for his reads so I don't know whether he'll have time for me. (Or how many pages he's read so far.)

VOTE: Ika
Reasons above.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Tammy, Yes, I asked that too. I mean, whether you were reading this game while were you in the other one. Yes, there were those reads but it was unclear whether they happened after merely checking in the game or after reading thoroughly.
Knowing this, the ISO was a double-check, I see.

How was that unclear for me? In our team it's only Wgeurts who's reading the other games (as far as I know) and he just started it today or so.
Also, I started reading this game when I replaced in. It's no surprise that I missed posts and thoughts and whatever, because I wanted to finish my catchup before the Deadline.

Zach: yes, that'swhy I asked for a short summary.

But now I'm going because I'm really tired.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Zach, I meant the summary about CES and CD. In my previousn post. What I asked.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Ankamius-mix.

Spoiler:
In post 1102, Ankamius wrote:Walk me through it, Anti.
I don't like how much he's over blowing my early play
, but there's not much else I can get a read on in his ISO.

This happened right after Anti calling me scum.

In post 1147, Ankamius wrote:Anen also scummed up his slot pretty well.
The way he pushed my early posts looks dead on for scum seeing a prime mislynch target
; I can't see it as town since his reads were specifically stated as vague despite how overblown they are.

But now, I'm scumread. Firstly, it's strange because in I named him as the scummiest player. Secondly, the underlined parts. In the first post he said simply "don't like". In the next one it was scummy. I posted NOTHING more about his early posts between those two reads on me! Also, seeing him a "prime mislynch target" is pigeon poop. He was never supposed to be a lynch on Day2, as far as I can remember. Plus, had I wanted to find a "prime mislynch target", I could have chosen CES or CD, couldn't I?

In post 1160, Ankamius wrote:Tammy: Now that I look at his reads again, I think Aneninen is trying to stop a townbloc from forming. You and antihero aren't very attackable, but ika and I are easier targets. Thoughts?

What town block? Also, please, explain how can a player, especially a freshly-replaced player sabotage a townblock from forming at all! Yet again: where on the menacing darkness of Antarctica were Ika and you "easy targets" on Day2? When were you easier than eg. CD?
(By the way, Tammy pointed it out that even if I were scum, it would be very unlikely that I'd try to ruin a townblock forming. This argument is made out of nothing, in other words: pigeon poop.)

In post 1233, Ankamius wrote:
I don't really need to sort Cheery when the entire situation around his wagon looks more like a scum directed mislynch than anything else.

...and you unvoted CED later. By doing so, you eventually gave power to the CD wagon!

In post 1242, Ankamius wrote:
Scum team is CES+Anen+Regfan, I think. Just Anen's ending reads by itself is horrendous.
Tammy's almost certainly the kill tonight. I'd be surprised if it was anyone else.

...so, basicly you unvoted your scumread close to Deadline. ()

In post 1298, Ankamius wrote:mollie did post a reason for you being scum earlier, but I was requested not to make it public; it's probably a metatell you don't know about.

That was an answer to Ika. In other words: "I'm scumreading you because of someone else who's not even here but I don't want to explain it at all". Yeah, pro-town attitude. (No, not really.) Then in Ankamius said that he would ask Mollie, but wow, what a surprise, it turns out in his next post (1 minute later) that oh, Mollie logged off. (I know nothing about that chat nor those green/yellow signs, but keep in mind that according to Tammy Mollie was online, according to Ika, he might be. – ? or whatever he posted?) And in , he posted this:
"ika: mollie hasn't posted in the PT in the past hour. If she's online, then she's not paying attention to the game right now."
– Wait-oh, first Mollie was off, but a bit later she was on but not paying attention????

Aaand he started the day with a vote for me. ()
What's his case again?
(1) My catch-up is vague. – I replaced into a game with 40 pages. (Also, I replaced into Team Mafia and I hadn't even heard about it before.) I wanted to finish my catch-up before Deadline. Is it possible that I missed posts or contexts of posts because I didn't have enough time to examine everything? Is it possible that I failed to catch important things and found trivial things important? According to him, "yes, these can't happen to a townie" is an impossible answer. (Yes, I know that my method might not be the best way to catch-up. Maybe I'll try something else next time.)
(2) His team mate whom I don't even know scumreads me. – Yeah, this argument seems to be a wild card in Team Mafia. If I posted that my kitty thinks someone is scum, everyone would laugh at me, of course. Even if it's just as "prove-able" than the previous one.
(3) That "trying to stop a townblock" thing. – See above!

However, I must point out these:
(1) He started calling me scum
without interacting me at all!

(2) He didn't even include things that were asked or pointed out by others. (eg. that how to interpret "They're ok" thing.)

But okay, here's Ankamius's . (Keep in mind that yet again, he was talking ABOUT me, without talking TO me at all!)

Spoiler:
In post 1376, Ankamius wrote:When I put weird stuff out there that is easy to attack, generally those who are most eager to jump onto it are scum.

How on Gods' Green Earth does this make sense? Townies are scumhunting, therefore they examine everything that looks strange or scummy. So, am I scum because I cared about your "weird stuff", instead of assuming instantly that "oh, he's not scum, he wants to find scum by posting that".

In post 1376, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1015, Aneninen wrote:(7) Ankamius, – I forgot that he's in the game and that's not a good sign. Scumreading Llamar? A Llamar vote from CheeryDog, in . And Ankamius follows... . (Although I think he scumread him before.) And one from BBT in ... CheeryDog jumped off in ...

In post 1077, Aneninen wrote:(14) Ankamius, – scumreading Ika now. Either Ika's indeed scum or some scums are picking him for a later mislynch or a vote-parking. (Maybe some of them wanted to stay away from the Aeronaut-wagon...) And Ankamius voted for Llamar in his next post!!!

In post 1106, Aneninen wrote:(10) Ankamius, – shadowing a possible Ika-wagon. Telling that he was reading Aeronaut. Posted very little content about him later. CheeryDog pointed out something similar, I guess, in .

The first of which says nothing and leads nowhere that I can see.
The second of which is absurdly lazy, ignores most of my post, and tries to spin me in a scumteam with ika all at the same time.
The third is just bad. He knows I was scumreading Ika before that post, so it shouldn't be surprising at all that I'm willing to see ika hang. He also has seen me play as both town and scum and should have a general idea that being concise and not using a lot of words is how I generally go about things, so his Aeronaut point is hollow. His Cheery Dog point is pure fluff and doesn't actually say anything.

Basically, he's either overreacting to things or just posting fluff to pretend to get a read on me. It doesn't make sense from a town perspective.

As for the first thing: you're right, it lead nowhere in that form. Still, I tend to make notes on plenty of things because I think they might be important later, even if they won't. Anyone can find those posts from me anywhere.
The second thing:
"Either Ika's indeed scum or some scums are picking him for a later mislynch or a vote-parking."
– how can be this interpreted like
"tries to spin me in a scumteam with ika"
at all? (Okay, I admit that I misread your next post. You unvoted Llamar, not voted for him. It's strange that you didn't point it out...)
The third one: CheeryDog said something similar in the linked post. And he flipped town...

Also this:

In post 1148, Aneninen wrote:
Can someone summarize the case against CES and against CheeryDog for me?

Most preferably, Zach, BBT or Antihero – they look very town and they're on either of those wagons.

He read through the whole game and has a scum read on both the wagons in some way and clearly has been reading into interactions to some extent, yet he has to ask people to summarize cases on those slots. This is especially bad with CES since from what I can tell, Anen is scumreading CES and is mainly hesitating because his teammate is shutting it down; so why is he asking for a scumcase on him and not putting reasons why he might be town in mind?[/quote]
I asked for a summary about them because the Deadline was closing and I wasn't sold entirely on either cases. Also, you were misrepresenting me: I posted that I had been unsure about CD.
As for CES, yes, Wgeurts told me that I shouldn't vote for him. It's very strange that you post about this – strange from a player who backs his read with his own mates. Also, why asking Wgeurts and asking for a summary contradicts each other?

Also, it seems that you've forgotten to talk about quite a couple of things I posted about you in my catch-ups. Eg. your and .

TL;DR: I strongly think that Ankamius is scum and he's trying to mislynch me because he thinks that I'm an easy mislynch towards their LyLo.

VOTE: Ankamius
________

As for others.

Zach – Probably town.
See my catch-up, I liked many of his posts and there were very few questionable things. His Day3 is giving me town-vibes too.

BBT – Lean town.
What I find the most town-ish is his posting style. I've seen it a couple of times before. However, having checked Tammy's posts, she was suspecting him. I know that it's not a brutal tell but it's still there. As for the BBT/Ika interaction, I don't know what to think. See more at Ika!

Regfan – Lean town.
His posts are similar to the town-Regfan I met once before. One of the few players I've interacted with, his questions seem to be genuine, even if he doesn't like the answers. (By the way, you may find some answers for certain things in my spoilers above.) I still find it strange that there were 2 or 3 players or so "gut-reading scum" him. Maybe I miss something here?

Elk – Lean town???
He pointed out a couple of things I liked (eg. the early Ika-wagon, the Ika-BBT interaction, etc.), but having checked his ISO again I noticed that it's much emptier than I remembered.

Antihero – Unsorted? Lean Town???
I'm not sold on his obv-town-ness at all. His posting style
looks
like the same as I know, but he did just the same as Ankamius: posted his scumread on me because of my catch-up (...which was about halfway at that moment or so!!!) without giving any other reasons or
trying to interact me at all!!!
I've been involved in a town-vs-town fight with Antihero before, but in
that
case, he asked questions, made arguments, etc. ...in his "Antihero-way". But here, nothing similar has happened. He might be another player who looks for an easy lynch.

Ika
– I think I posted plenty of scummy things about him. However, many of you says that he's town. During the Night an idea came into my mind how to find out whether my scumread is right or not, but, I need a couple of RL Days for that. I'll explain it then but I'm not allowed and unable to answer until then.

CES – Lean scum?
(Regardless of Wgeurts.) The more I think about him the less confident I am about my scumread. The scummiest points are his late-Day1 and the fact that he was the counter-wagon to CD. (If Ankamius is scum, his unvote too.) But. There was that Gamestall I pointed out in my catch-up, not so long before the end of Day2. Second: he was among the very few players who started interacting with me. It's possible that a scum-CES might have found me an easy-lynch.

Ankamius – Probably scum.
See the spoilers above!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1429, Zachrulez wrote:I'm not even saying that I think either is scum. Just that if there is scum in CES/Reg, it's one scum and no more.
If I was to bank on one being scum, I'm actually more uneasy about Reg at this point to be honest.

In post 1431, Zachrulez wrote:They're positions and stances are too similar.
If they were both scum, I would expect their positions in this game to be more contrasting.

That actually makes sense.
I was thinking about something similar not so long ago. Because, I noticed this: if there are two scums and one of them is pushing me hard, the other one is usually soft-defending me. So, scums tend to "read" the game differently, maybe by instinct? However, I've never been thinking about whether the situation is the same with three or more scums alive.

In post 1433, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I can see that. However, it's very important for scum not to get lynched in this set-up in particular.
Scum syncing up their reads makes much more sense to me to achieve this.

This is a thing which may happen from this Day, but I don't think it would be true for Day1/Day2.
No matter how experienced a scumplayer is, everyone can make something silly or could get caught by a strong townie building up a very strong case. If this happens and the scum gets lynched, not only will a scum be out of the game but also the town will gain a lot of interactive tells! This would hurt scums even more badly in this particular Setup.

(Note to self: this thought has just given me an interesting idea... I should check it later!)

In post 1434, Zachrulez wrote:To some degree that would make sense. Like syncing up on a lynch candidate. But not to the point where your play gets close to mirroring your buddy.

Yes.
On the other hand, Parrotting is a thing that scums often do. But for some reason it remains unnoticed many times. Eg. actually I did that in my very first scum game, I even pointed it out that I'd been parrotting Nero and as far as I can remember, even the almost perfect case against me (posted by Fonz, who replaced in later) didn't include this fact.

Spoiler: Ank-, Ank-, Ank-, Ankaaaamius!
In post 1437, Ankamius wrote:I assumed townbloc-busting because I've pretty blatantly been trying to bring me+Tammy+Antihero+ika(much later on) together as a unified group for a decent chunk of day 2. I'd mildly expect scum to at least throw a little bit of doubt onto it regardless of how strong it would actually be if it's all town, so having someone come in and start throwing suspicion on half of that group makes sense to me. Plus regarding the easy target thing, ika was the counterwagon day 1 and I was put in the PoE list of the day 1 townbloc, so it wouldn't have been very difficult to push either slot since the suspicion is already in the thread.

I don't really understand the first part. What kind of group was that Ankamius–Tammy–Antihero–Ika?
Also, you assume that while I was catching up I'd already read the later pages too. Please, explain me how on Gods' Green Earth could I have know on eg. Page13 what was going to happen on Page26?
I must be very dumb but I didn't even notice that there was a Day1 townblock at all. (If there was, could you point it out?)

In post 1437, Ankamius wrote:
1) You being vague is not the actual reason, it's the vague reads after what looks like a more thorough look into the game. I have a hard time seeing someone have only vague reads in a game that got so controversial so fast. It's bogus.
2) Just throwing shit onto the fire without actually rebutting it. I know Wisdom never gave a concrete reason, but ffs.
3) It might help to note that I never brought that up after the initial mention.

(1) You had called my catch-up vague even before the last post, but
after
I had posted that you'd been and are my strongest scumread. Controversial? If you call the fact that I can see town-ish and scummy things about the same players, it is. (Why do I feel that if I had posted a "this player is town, nothing scummy but that one is scum because nothing town-ish" kind of readlist you'd have called me scum because of
that
?)
(2) How exactly could I refute the scumread of a player who isn't here and whose read has never been explained?
(3) Except for eg. this post?

For the other list directly after it:
1) How does this matter?
2) Show your work and tell me how it's alignment relevant

(1) It matters A LOT. It's the easiest thing to throw a scumread on someone without interactive with them.
(2) I don't even understand this answer.

RE: 1376
Yeah, here's the deal. Scum have to manufacture cases in order to get mislynches. When someone says something that's easy to attack, scum generally are more than happy to push it because it's easy. So when I say something that's easy to attack, scum are generally happier to push it than town. Good work on trying to spin it towards me attacking you for saying I'm not scumhunting, though.

That's still pigeon poop.
What if I started posting something like this: "Ha, ha! I'm a genius who could have made a much more brilliant catch-up with no contradictions and without missing anything important! But I made another one intentionally. Because I KNEW that scums would jump on my catch-up aaaaand as it happens, I'll get them all" ?
I think most players would call me a VI or a bad scum, instead of saying "whoa, Aneninen, your way of thinking really makes sense!"

In post 1437, Ankamius wrote:...Also, you mistaking my unvote for a vote was what I meant by being lazy.

It was still me who noticed the mistake. Who's lazy then?

Your responses to 139 and 390 are basically what I meant by overblowing my early posts. It's weird how you criticize this after you fail to address the 1077 point.

Which 1077 point?

In post 1438, Ankamius wrote:Anen's basically just trying to spin my case against me. Lynch it with fire.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 1439, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1435, Aneninen wrote:
Antihero – Unsorted? Lean Town???
I'm not sold on his obv-town-ness at all.
His posting style
looks
like the same as I know, but he did just the same as Ankamius: posted his scumread on me because of my catch-up (...which was about halfway at that moment or so!!!) without giving any other reasons or
trying to interact me at all!!!
I've been involved in a town-vs-town fight with Antihero before, but in
that
case, he asked questions, made arguments, etc. ...in his "Antihero-way". But here, nothing similar has happened. He might be another player who looks for an easy lynch.

wahahahahahahahaha

Laugh as much as you wish but that still contradicts my direct town-Anti meta.
Also, I know it's a very minor thing but those "al;kdjfal;kj"-s are missing too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1443, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Aneninen, who do you think you would've voted for Yesterday if you'd been around near deadline?

Assuming the same vote movement, if I had been here I'd have hammered CheeryDog. He wasn't among my top scumreads, but lynching a player who may be scum is still better than a NoLynch. (Plus, I hardly arrived to the recent events at that point, to tell the truth, I still missed the last couple of pages. Catching up and getting reads meanwhile is a thing but it's much easier to get reads when you're active in a game.)

If I ignore the vote movement (eg. there would have been the same amount of votes on each of you), I'd have voted for you because I thought you were scummier. (Right now I don't think it's 100% obvious that you're scum because CD flipped town. You can find my doubts in one of my recent posts.)

And of course if anyone had summarized both cases, I could have weighted up both possibilities. The same would have happened if I had more time.

In post 1443, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Why are you spoiling your Ankamius stuff if you think he's scum?

Because of the length of my post.

________

I have some questions too.

In post 1405, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1389, ika wrote::(
ces: why do you think tammy died of regfan like you predicted

I'm not fully sure. Ank made it clear he thought she was the better kill yesterday. But the Cheery Dog townflip changed things significantly anyway. If you want to get me mislynched, killing Tammy lets people keep pushing the Regfan-CES nonsense (which can also let you delegitimize Regfan's reads at the same time).

And you posted this earlier:
In post 1138, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I've been assuming Regfan for most of the Day although Tammy getting nightkilled wouldn't surprise me too at the. They're both never getting lynched (Tammy looks more unlynchable right now but either a CheeryDogscumflip or me flipping town should put most Regfan suspicion to bed anyway), have solid reads and the ability to push through lynches. It's hard to say much more than that when I don't even know how this Day will end; I'd probably still guess Regfan currently.

So. Do you think Tammy got killed because the scums want you to get mislynched?
If you were scum, whom would you have killed?

And this goes for everyone: why was it obvious that Tammy would be killed (if you think it was obvious)? Why not Zach (who's townread by everyone, if I'm correct), Regfan (predicted by CES) or Antihero (townread by everyone but me)?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1446, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1444, Aneninen wrote:Because of the length of my post.

That is the obvious surface level explanation, yes. But if you think Ank is scum, then you must also think that what you spoilered was *important*. I'm not really feeling a desire to push scum and get them lynched (either in this or in your comments about Yesterday's deadline situation).

How does that make sense at all? I don't want to lynch Ankamius because ...I put my case into a Spoiler? As if I had never used spoilers for long posts in any other games.
I don't get the next part as well.
Spoiler: Just to annoy you and no, it's not a pigeon
I posted a request for the summaries of the major wagons and waited a bit, although I was dead tired. I knew that I had to work on the next day morning and I was unsure about the rest of the Day. (Eg. whether I would have time to check the forum from mobile or not.) Also, after I'd replaced in I hoped that I would be faster with my catch-up. Had I been, this whole situation wouldn't exist at all.

In post 1444, Aneninen wrote:So. Do you think Tammy got killed because the scums want you to get mislynched?

Ika already asked me why I thought Tammy got nightkilled. It depends somewhat on Ank's alignment but certainly the option to paint Regfan as my buddy seems like a pretty solid reason to kill Tammy over Regfan (both in diminishing the impact of Regfan and being able to smear me).[/quote]
Walk me through your thought process how you get to from .

In post 1447, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - I would guess Tammy was killed to make me look bad. I mean, outside of someone being widely town-read, the next best reason for scum to kill someone is to try and set someone else up. That fits me perfectly right? Scum!BBT would kill Tammy for sure.

Another player who says that the Tammy Nightkill happened so as to frame him.

In post 1448, Antihero wrote:
>well, it's not like i was scumreading your slot before or anything. nope.
>"interaction" is the latest meaningless buzzword on MS that i hope dies a fiery death really soon.
>look. look at all the "easy" lynches i got my way on so far, anen.

vote: aneninen

lynch it.

That was not even pigeon poop.
That was...
CROW POOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

(1) "Interaction" as a buzzword? La wow, you're right! Who the f-ck needs interactions at all? Let's post scumreads without talking to the player we have a scumread on!
(2) Especially when we don't even post a case at all. What was your case again? I'm scum because my reads were "shyt soup" while I was in the middle of my catch-up. (By the way, have you even checked any of the games I replaced in?) Oh yeah, and you repeated it a couple of times. Gross.
(3) I thing you must have heard it before that Buzzword is a Buzzword too. (And frankly, I've never ever heard that pointing out that scumreading someone without talking to them is a Buzzword.)
(4) Anti, I bet you remember Muskoka Mystery. You started scumreading me because of my read list. But, even doing so, you were talking to me, even before your scumread.
(5) Frankly, need I point out why I am an easy lynch in this game?
(6) Also, as for building a "case" against me, Ankamius is hard-working as all the robots from Asimov's universe compared to you. You're so lazy that you even left out something that could have strengthened your read without reading my posts at all. (And no, I'm not helping you by telling the answer for this.)

I don't know whether you're playing bad in this game for some reason or you're scum.
Why everyone has a hard townread on him at all?

Where's Elk, by the way?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1456, theelkspeaks wrote:VOTE: Ankamius
Look at the mod iso if you don't see why, just glanced through it and holy jeez.

This, and his explanation in is just as vague as Anti's case against me.

By the way, where were you at the end of Day2?

In post 1457, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1454, Aneninen wrote:How does that make sense at all? I don't want to lynch Ankamius because ...I put my case into a Spoiler? As if I had never used spoilers for long posts in any other games.

If you spoiler it, people might not read it (or fail to read it again when looking back). So yes, if you want to get Ankamius lynched, I don't get why you'd hide your case behind a spoiler.

I don't think "people might not read it", especially since I wrote in the same post that details were to be found in the spoiler.

In post 1457, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1454, Aneninen wrote:Walk me through your thought process how you get to from .

I already point out what's changed in .

Yeah, because CD flipped town.
Why do you think BBT is saying the same? (Tammy was Killed so as to frame him)

In post 1458, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1451, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
I think it does reflect badly on me but obviously to what degree it does is fairly subjective. Although you also agreed that Cheery Dog didn't look town.

Correct, but I didn't push him as he was nowhere near the scummiest person in the game. I mean,
I'm not even saying you're scum because CD flipped town
, I'm saying if you're town you should be able to see how what your saying makes no sense with relation to my reads on ika/you because of your own reads.

In post 1458, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1451, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
What are those further reasons?

CD being a counter-wagon to you. Clearly scum driven
. Ika's play hasn't improved one iota and he continues to ask empty questions without any follow up. His subtle attempt at fingering me for the NK was scummy as fuck as well.

Whut?
He's scum but not because of the CD-flip but because of CD being a counter-wagon?! (And these parts in the same post!)

In post 1462, Regfan wrote:
In post 1435, Aneninen wrote:However, I must point out these:
(1) He started calling me scum without interacting me at all!

I really really really really don't like this point and struggle to see it coming from town ever, how is Ank calling you mafia without him interacting with you first a scum-tell? I generally interact with my town-reads more than my scum-reads especially when it's in regards to y'know my scum-read on them; you don't need to convince scum they're scum and while conversing with them can sometimes help strengthen or break a read it's not something Ank would have been able to do much given that you were claiming to be 'catching up still'. Put it this way, you called CES scum when reading through, you hadn't interacted with him whatsoever at that point how does that differ from Ank calling you scum? I see no difference there so you pushing this as a scum-tell against him looks like pigeon poop.

You know, there's a big difference.
CES interacted with me and posted things he doesn't like, eg. the no-show at the end of the Day. (Which I've already explained.)
You posted things like "Aneninen is scummy because of Reason#1, Reason#2..."
Ankamius had posted nothing but "bad catch-up" before I posted my case against him.
Anti hasn't posted anything else besides "my catch-up is bad". (Oh no, there was that "interaction is a buzzword pigeon poop".

And you miss a serious thing. I called players scummy DURING my catchup, and I was pointing out all the time that those were my reads
at that point
– also, I told everyone that I would be able to reflect to the ongoing events (apart from the questions asked from me) as soon as I caught up.
So, there
is
a big difference.
In other words: those who were
reading
me meanwhile, only had to focus on the recent posts, including my catch-up. At the same time, I had to catch up,
and
answer your questions. (Not to mention the Team Topic too.) Which one takes more time?

In post 1465, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
My main problems with BBT are 1) that he seems to have outright stopped looking for scum -
if he thinks I'm scum, how does he see Ank's D2 unvote as so insignificant
;
[... – edited by me]

THAT!

BBT, what's your read on Elk now?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

Anti, I need to go now but I'll answer your posts in the evening. Or at least I hope so.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1468, Antihero wrote:
In post 1454, Aneninen wrote:(5) Frankly, need I point out why I am an easy lynch in this game?

yes
yes you do
because, you know, remember the time you got lynched in musoka, jk9++, and c9++ even though you were scummy as all fuck in all those?
let's reminisce.

Frankly, are you scum or simply trolling around?
I've been talking about
this
game!
But okay, I'm walking you through it.
(1) Take a look at the playerlist of the whole Team Mafia. I'm not even in the Top50 experienced players!
(2) Before replacing in I hadn't heard about Team Mafia at all. (Nor the rules or whatsoever.) While catching-up I tried to understand the concept and everything etc. And what a surprise, "my catch-up and my reads are terrible"!
(3) Also, I replaced into a lurk-slot. I haven't got an idea what happened to Psycho and why he didn't do anything. (Here are some paraphrases from the Team Thread: "I don't quite understand whats going on", "grrrr mislynch", then "give me more time", "I don't wanna play"...)

Now, add these things together. What do you get? An easy mislynch.

In post 1472, Antihero wrote:
In post 1461, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:What about it makes it "clearly scum driven"?

the fact that the SAME FUCKING PEOPLE ARE DRIVING ALL THESE PUSHES THAT KEEP FLIPPING TOWN

Did you mean the CD wagon or both the CD and the Arenoaut wagon?

In post 1478, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Same question to you Reg, why would my scum reads change when a) I haven't been shown to be wrong yet, b) none of the reasons I think they are scum have been addressed sufficiently and c) they continue to do scummy shit making my read even stronger.

Your reads haven't been shown to be correct too.
Also, they
continue
scummy shyt. Ika has done very little Today. And I don't see why CED's Day3 posts are that shytty.

In post 1478, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Someone show me how ika is scum hunting, just show me. Ever since I have suspected him, he OMGUS'ed me and has never looked back. Has ika been accused of having static reads? No, because it suits other peoples needs.

Who are those "other people"?

In post 1478, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I was waiting for Anen to catch up to interact with him and he's currently engaged in a wall-off with Ank in which I have little interest in.

I caught up ages ago and you've hardly interacted with me since then, although I'm talking to both Antihero and CES, not only to Ankamius. This is not the BBT I know. Also, Ankamius is talking to Zach too, for example.

In post 1483, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I need to sort out elk/Ank/Anen. Ank seems town to me and elk looks the scummiest. I need to interact with Anen to get a feel for him, I can usually sniff him out pretty well if he's scum. It's a little difficult though with this wall off going on.
Anen & Elk - Can you both state your reads please?

And yes, of course, Ankamius seems to be town for you. Being away close to Deadline is not important, but it
would have been
very scummy in your eyes if Ankamius hadn't been away – or at least, my intuition says so.
Right now I strongly think that you're distancing from Ankamius. That'swhy you're unwilling to read our walls.

Reads are coming either today or tomorrow. Things are changing in my reads. (Plus, Wgeurts told me a couple of things too, although not too detailed. If anyone's interested in.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1447, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Also, and this one is very easy, Reg is still alive because he's scum.
Or his reads are awful; prob scum though.

In post 1486, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Look at that CD wagon. Think; where are the scum? Zach is town, Anti is town, Tammy has flipped,
Reg is most likely town;
that leaves ika/CES (Hint; they're both scum.)

Shouldn't you explain something here?
Because, I'm strongly thinking about this:
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1483, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:After looking over the VCs I'm going to take back my bolded scum team to avoid looking silly. All of Reg/ika/CES were on both lynches and that feels too aggressive for scum. With how late D2 played out, I would imagine they were more spread out. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong on Reg because that is based on associations which was stupid of me to do in the first place.

Yes, I've read this one. But still, even with this, wasn't that a bit too quick change on your reads?

Also, it's funny that
you
're complaining about not reading you whereas you've already admitted not reading our walls with Ankamius.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Aneninen »

And you've missed this line from my post:
"Now, add these things together. What do you get? An easy mislynch."

It was not an excuse at all. It was an explanation why I consider myself an easy mislynch in this game. None of those factors would be too important
in itself
, I meant them
together

It seems that you've also missed the fact that it was an answer for Antihero's question.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

Talking to Wgeurts a bit.

He says this:
@BBT: CES is town for fudge sake get your crumpets together and get on a real scum like Ank/Zach/Ika!!!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

Also, reconsidering my reads.
I'll need to go soon, so this will come later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #24) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, here's why CES is town.

Spoiler:
Wgeurts's reasons (and my comments in brackets)

– His early gameplay show mindset where he's trying to solve the game. (I didn't notice this but whatever.)

– He never jumped on the Psyche nor the Elk wagon and those were two easy-to-push wagons. Tammy and Aeronaut have both flipped town, he believes Regfan is town. So, there must be a scum on the Elk wagon, which means BBT or Zach. Both of them if Ank isn't scum. (Note: Ank was parking on the Psyche-wagon. We're conflicted on BBT and Zach, this topic will be elaborated later.)

– Meanwhile, CES had his own thoughts, he was following them instead of "going with the flow". This is something town should do. (Actually I was miming this as scum in some games but yes, Wgeurts may be right. CES could have joined either of the major wagons.)

– He was also pretty justified in his voting of aeronaut. He'd already showed suspicion earlier and his two top solid town reads where on the wagon. If I (Wgeurts) had the same reads as him in this situation I would have joined that wagon as well. it looked like a wagon which is built up off town only which usually leads to a scumlynch. (If I have time I'll double-check this. If Wgeurts's right, the whole cornerstone of my previous FoS on CES turns into nothing.)

– The worst people on the Aeronaut wagon were ika, zach and elk. Elk seems to be a lynchbait thus zach and ika are scum. (He was talking about the lynch-wagon with these names: Regfan, Llamarble, CES, Tammy, Zachrulez, theelkspeaks, ika. I'm not sure whether there were two scums on that wagon. My personal thought: Ankamius joined the Ika-wagon when it was sure that it wouldn't be a real counter to Aeronaut.)

– He started off the next Day by pushing his own scumreads instead of the most likely lynches. Throughout the game he's been doing this. (I noticed the same on Day3.)

– in 993 he was trying to figure out if a scum!psyche had been lying and making stuff up from our team (he meant here. As for this, I've never been thinking about this post in this aspect. But at that point I had read nothing of this game.)

– he didn't freak out at the wagon that grew on him at some point, no survivalism. (Hmmm... that's not a big tell in itself but along with the others...)

My own reasons

– There was an Aneninen#Unexpected_Gamestall situation on Day2. (I pointed it out in my last catch-up.) Whenever I see this I start thinking that neither of the major wagons are on a scum. (Partly because of this I was hesitant to jump on either of those wagons instantly.)
– He was the one of the very few players who were actually talking TO me instead of talking AT me. (I'm still saying: townies are trying to sort out players and interacting with them is a good way to do so. Scummies can throw out "scumreads" without proper reasoning. Especially on players who're already wagoned.)
– His whole interaction with BBT on Day3. His answers to BBT seem to have come from a town mindset.

Why Ika is scum.

Spoiler:
– first of all, I must point out something. In I told that I would post more about Ika a couple of days later.
Noone
has asked anything about that. How is it possible?

– I won't repeat everything I wrote in my catch-up posts. I only elaborate one thing, his interactions with BBT. It has been going on throughout the whole game, but as posted in (11) of my last catch-up, it suddenly stopped there with no conclusions. I had assumed they're faking (in my 4th catch-up, , (8).) Also, mind the (2) in my last catch-up. BBT was not on the list! According BBT's Day3 I strongly think that the whole Ika/BBT fight is a big fake. None of them have been in a real danger of lynch so far...

– By the way, chatchup 5/(6) is a thing why I doubt Wgeurts's scumread on Zach.

– the most important thing why I wanted to wait with my read is a meta-thing. This game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=61136 finished and Ika was the SK there! I was checking that game every now and then (after all, that was the first case ever when my Setup was played)... and meanwhile I realized that it could be useful for me to sort out Ika. His style was the same there as it is here! (I'd been thinking that he'd been scum there for a while but of course I couldn't be sure before the game ended.) Also, something more about Ika. It's a parallel site activity so I'm not allowed to give any details, but his parallel activity doesn't add up.

– Wgeurts also pointed out that lol-hammering is a thing that scums may do (as for Ika's Day1), although I'm not sure whether I were allowed to tell the reference now. Also, he voted noone apart from the hammer on Day1. He left the CES wagon because it was not moving but joined the CD wagon eagerly. (The in-between vote parking is a thing that we interpret in a different way.)

There will be more reads later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #25) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1529, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1527, Aneninen wrote:– Meanwhile, CES had his own thoughts, he was following them instead of "going with the flow". This is something town should do. (Actually I was miming this as scum in some games but yes, Wgeurts may be right. CES could have joined either of the major wagons.)

No, he didn't. A few people had expressed doubt over CD because of the token issue. CES was very much 'going with the flow' of the game and joined the biggest wagon at the nearest opportunity.

Day1. First name on the CD wagon. Joining the Aeronaut wagon after expressing his reads. Second name on the CD wagon, then on the Ankamius wagon. First name on the CD wagon next. (He could have jumped on Ika, or Psyche/me while he was wagoned, by the way.) Expressing his unwillingness to vote on Day3 in . Where's that "going with the flow" again?

By the way, if I'm correct, CD spent a token for scum and flipped town. Is this piece of information worth anything useful now?

In post 1527, Aneninen wrote:– The worst people on the Aeronaut wagon were ika, zach and elk. Elk seems to be a lynchbait thus zach and ika are scum. (He was talking about the lynch-wagon with these names: Regfan, Llamarble, CES, Tammy, Zachrulez, theelkspeaks, ika. I'm not sure whether there were two scums on that wagon. My personal thought: Ankamius joined the Ika-wagon when it was sure that it wouldn't be a real counter to Aeronaut.)

The worst on the Aero wagon is CES/ika. Elk is lynchbait? That's your reasoning for Zach and ika being scum? Nah, I don't buy that at all.

The Elk is a lynchbait was said by Wgeurts. I'd really like to see more posts from Elk, though.
I've already posted a lot about my Ika-scumread. Why are you concerned about my Ika-scumread anyway?

In post 1527, Aneninen wrote:– He started off the next Day by pushing his own scumreads instead of the most likely lynches. Throughout the game he's been doing this. (I noticed the same on Day3.)

You mean pushing the same scum read as what he pushed for most of D1? Apparently, static scum reads are a scum tell. What makes you think CD wasn't a likely lynch D2? Who would have been more likely?

Before VC2.18 CD never had more than 2 votes. He'd been on that wagon since VC2.12 – again, he could have jumped on the Psyche wagon to make it a counter.

In post 1527, Aneninen wrote:– he didn't freak out at the wagon that grew on him at some point, no survivalism. (Hmmm... that's not a big tell in itself but along with the others...)

This is weak. Someone as experienced as CES does not freak out over a couple of votes.

Appeal_to_Authority
Being experienced is not a proof for not being survivalist.

In post 1540, ika wrote:
In post 1527, Aneninen wrote:It's a parallel site activity so I'm not allowed to give any details, but his parallel activity doesn't add up.

This i want to hear.

We both know that we're not allowed to talk about ongoing games.
But okay, here's a fictional example. (Although a highly "overdone" example.)
I'm alive in GameA, GameB and GameC. At a certain point of time I post a wall in GameA, post nothing in GameB and post that I'm from mobile and in the middle of a party so I'll answer everything later in GameC. The post in GameC comes at 23:23 and the post at GameA comes at 23:42. Would you think that these things add up?

Can you tell me why have your posts here been different from your posts were in Matrix-14?

In post 1542, ika wrote:does anyone else have this nagging feeling that regfan is scum right now whos doing jack shit cus nobody suspect him atm?

Checked. No parallel activity from him at all. Therefore, his absence is a null-tell.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #26) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1544, ika wrote:
well the most blatant and obvious one would be that im VT here and not an sk? and that this setup does not have a place for sk?
like if your really going to compare sk!ika to vt!ika then you have a lot to learn.
sk vs scum team are 2 very different things and i take both very differently. likewise sk vs town have 2 very different atmospheres.
so to be blunt: trying to use an SK game of mine to apply it to a game where sk can not exist in attempts to meta me is very stupid and weak.
like if you really want to knwo my self meta all you have to do is ask. i openly state what it is (based off what people put as my "meta")

That's not the point. I know that SK =/= Mafia, although there are similarities, since neither of them wins with the town.

The point is that I put my read on you on hold because I realized that Matrix 14 would end soon. Of course I didn't read the game
thoroughly
and there was a resonable chance that I'm misreading you and MonkeyMan is a trolling SK. Had you flipped town there, that would have changed a lot here. (Similar Ika-posts as town ---> probability of Ika is town and I'm misreading you. However, similar Ika-posts as SK ---> doesn't contradict my scumread on you.)

In post 1545, ika wrote:anenin, whats your personal read on me?

I explained my scumread in my catchups, but okay, I'll recapitulate the most important things.
(5) – random questioning out of early gamephase, in the middle of another conversation. (Eg. in Matrix 14 you posted such things much earlier.)
(12) – posting that you want to perform a slayer's gambit is pigeon poop. (But okay, what have you achieve or what did you want to achieve by that?)
(6) – that conversation is the cornerstone. You posted that BBT had been claiming scum and avoided to answer Zach's questions about it. You were urging a BBT-lynch but without voting for him. Also, what's with your hammers? Hammered twice in Matrix 14...
(7) and basicly everywhere. – your constant fight with BBT, which has lead nowhere but changed shape around . (I'm not sure that BBT's push is genuine and you're scum or both of you are scums and faking, but the fact that noone pushed the other one
too
hard suggests me the latter one.)
Also, the fact that you appeared on the CES-wagon (...while fighting with BBT all the time), moved to BBT in 2.13 (at that time there were no other votes there), and ended up on the CD-wagon. (2.25)

In post 1546, ika wrote:i have this odd vibe that one scum is on wagon
one scum is not voting
one scum is just off wagon entirely
VOTE: regfan
i want to lynch this cus i dont trust the 2 competing wagons given how the others haev been

Okay, according to your reads, Regfan is the "not voting" one. Who's the on-wagon and the off-wagon scum?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #27) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1547, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1543, Aneninen wrote:Checked. No parallel activity from him at all. Therefore, his absence is a null-tell.

If he was posting elsewhere, I would lynch him posthaste. Regfan did once just stop posting while hydraing with me as scum and I can see him being less motivated than normal as scum in this situation.

Yeah, if he were posting elsewhere, that would be a serious scumtell. (Or at least, I've already caught scum via examining paralell activity.)

In post 1543, Aneninen wrote:By the way, if I'm correct, CD spent a token for scum and flipped town. Is this piece of information worth anything useful now?

If you spend a single token, there's about a 60% chance that it does nothing. Unless we think 4+ people spent scum tokens on this game, that is what happened.

So, as far as I can understand, that's a null-info now, isn't it?

In post 1543, Aneninen wrote:Appeal_to_Authority
Being experienced is not a proof for not being survivalist.

1) That's not actually an appeal to authority since my experience is relevant and 2) he's obviously making a valid point.

Yet I've seen experienced players freaking whilst being scumread. (Although that can be faked too.) By "he's" in (2) did you mean BBT?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #28) » Fri May 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1552, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Are you actually accusing ika based on comparing him to just a scum game of his? That's the scummiest use of meta I've seen in a long time.

No. I'll rephrase it then:
I've had a scumread on him regardless of his meta. However, because I noticed that Matrix 14 would end soon, I waited for its finish. If he had flipped town there, I would have had a bit of
town
meta on him that I can use and I would have start thinking about "what if I'm wrong?" (Actually it was you who asked this in :
"I assume you haven't played any games with ika but the way you're approaching reading him is all wrong."
) Since he flipped scum there, Matrix 14 is
not
a piece of useful town-meta on him, therefore it doesn't affect significantly my original read. (As for Matrix 14, he hammered twice there, which is parallel to this game. However, he asked random questions earlier, which is not parallel.)

In short: Matrix 14 didn't weaken my original read, but it could have done so if he had been town there.

Why is Ika town?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #29) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1554, ika wrote:first one:
have you looked at my town games as well? have you looked at my scum games? have you actualy tried to figure out my alignment outside of that sole game? have you actually considered asking me about my meta?

I tried to use a kind of
semi-direct
meta to sort you out in
this particular
game. According to the site rules I can't tell anything else about meta-ing you but okay, let's see the question I'll ask in this very post below!
(I'm afraid, if you two think that my attitude on this question is bad, remind me to give you an explanation post-game. Because I'm feeling that I'm doing something in the wrong way and any of you could give me some advice, but I'm not allowed to ask for advice because of ...other things. And I hope it made sense.)

In post 1554, ika wrote:second one:

first: and its not really alignment indicative as i have done it as both town and scum
second: seeing how it never came to fruition, nothing.
third:
on bbt: i do it just cus it make the game intresting, aslo given how he did more or less the same thing in robber at casino game i find that doing the same thign to be a fun game and push him to either lose it or suck up and admit he is wrong.
on hammers: who doesnt like hammers?
final: if thats the case why are you not pushing a lynch on us? like your diconnect of who your voting vs who you think is scum is like horrendis

(1) not the questioning in itself. The fact that it came unusually late.
(2) okay.
(3) I can't see how that make sense. Can you rephrase it? What was your goal? What's been your conclusion?
(4) and what if hammering is also a WIFOM that scums can produce? I mean, "tending to hammer townies is so scummy that no actual scum would ever do it"?
(5) and also your later question. Ankamius has done nothing Today because of which I want to change my read on him. It's also possible that either you or BBT are scums with him. I'm not the only one in this game (or in any games) who's interacting with a scumread of them while voting for another scumread.

In post 1554, ika wrote:lets play a game: if its the case who do YOU think it is?

I don't like that you've just avoided my question. In spite of this, here are my answers.
The scum on my wagon is Ankamius, the one who off-votes is BBT or you (because you said "one is off"), the not voting one is Regfan (only because the other possibility would be CES).
If I assume that Ankamius is town and I'm misreading him, the scum must be Zach (and I'm misreading him, however, he's appeared on both wagons Today), the other two names are unchanged.

And now, your answers, please!

In post 1556, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1553, Aneninen wrote:If he had flipped town there, I would have had a bit of
town
meta on him that I can use and I would have start thinking about "what if I'm wrong?"

It's utterly trivial for you to find some ikatown meta and look at it.

See above!
But okay, show me a town-Ika and a Mafia-Ika, please! (I'm asking you because Ika could manipulate me by choosing his games.)

Also, as far as I can see, you're town-reading Ika because of his meta. (Am I right?)
Show me the posts why I should townread him in
this particular game
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #30) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1559, ika wrote:
(answers for my post)

first: ???
second:
1) doesnt change that the questions are not alignment indicative
3) my goal is to give me something to do in my boardom time
4) wifom argument is full of wifom.
5) but your argument that me/bbt are both scums majory looks wrong with who your voting. like you should be pushing us no?
(edited by me)

the fact you are continuing to dodge me in such manner makes me think you know im town yet you are stawmanning to scum read me

First: what can't you understand here?!

Second:
(1) you're ignoring all the time that I'm talking about the
timing
of your questions, not the questions themselvs.
(3) you're trying to explain that you were only having fun or whatever, but you're ignoring that I've been talking about with your interactions with BBT and Zach. Those are everything but NOT trivial.
(4) you asked "Who doesn't like hammers?" I said "hammering is a WIFOM that scums can produce" and you answered "WIFOM argument is full of WIFOM" – Whut?!

As for your meta. I randomly picked these:
Micro 411 (town-Ika) – a bit more funny-Ika than here, the posting style is similar, although maybe a bit longer posts towards Ika's lynch (maybe irrelevant?)
Mini Theme 1629 (scum-Ika) – maybe a bit more funny-Ika than here, but the posting style and the amount of useful info is roughtly the same.
(I'll examine this game for BBT too, because he also was scum there.)

That didn't help me a lot, although these metas are telling that you can do the same as town and as scum.
But I
still
don't understand why I should consider you town in
this particular
game. (Where have I strawman-ed, by the way?) Your ISO
here
is full of scummy pigeon poop. I've posted a lot about it but here are a few more examples.

– In early game you were scumreading Elk. But where is your vote? Nowhere!!! (And you're FoS-ing me because I'm voting for someone else while interacting with you? WTF!)
– I've just checked a search for the string "aero" in your ISO. Eight results. EIGHT! Five in quotes from other players. Two (misspelled) are your votes. (One is a double-quote on your vote.) So, you hammered a player on whom you didn't post anything. You even unvoted him once so as to hammer later. I really don't understand WHY anyone finds this town-ish! (Especially since Aero expressed that because of being away he might post more later... well, that never could happen.)
– in you voted for CES. Yet again, where's the case? As far as I can see, that's the FOURTH time the "CES" string appears in your ISO. It seems you're just going for a lynch, regardless of anything.

Frankly, need I go on with this?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ika

I still think Ankamius is scum too but now I really would like everyone to consider these things I've posted. I'll examine BBT next. (Regardless of Wgeurts's opinion.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #31) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1565, ika wrote:
1) well then there not much i can say i dont care to look at timing of shit. the timing is moot to me
3) ok so? like my interatcions with bbt as i have stated are also form a past game. zachs interactions are more or less me interacting with someone who i think is town? otherwise i dunno whatline of question you are questionign me on
4) yup, i can link you more town games of where i do it then scum games of i do it. Your entire point is pretty much WFIOM by your own admission no?

i think the fact that theres a major diffrence in /how/ i go about it. yes about 99% of the things i do are non-alingment indicative but either:
A) your missing the point of what makes me town and scum at most times
B) your just horribale at metaing me and fail to realzize it

on elk: does each suspicion have to be backed by a vote? am i just allowed to be annoyign and call someon scummy w/o stating crap?
on areo: welcome to day fucking 1, on day 1s i can give less shit about who gets lynched then i care for
on CES: have you seen me as either alignment make cases or really give out reason? cus unless if you reallyhave proper evidence to back it thats a faulty reason. i dont do cases, i dont do shit. i jsut dont give fucks

(1) You're right about one thing. That's not a brutal tell
in itself
. But it's still there. Whether you call it moot or not.
(3) I still don't understand why I should townread you because of your interactions with BBT and Zach.

You're telling that I'm horrible at meta-ing players. So, you're town because I'm horrible at meta-ing.
Who's strawmaning the other one then?!

On Elk. No, you needn't back every suspicion with a vote. But, again, take this. You call someone scum without voting him (in fact, without voting at all) and noone bats an eye. I call you scum while voting for Ankamius (who's another scumread) and everybody loses their minds. How on Gods' Green Earth does that make sense?

On Aero. I'm re-quoting you here:
"welcome to day fucking 1, on day 1s i can give less shit about who gets lynched then i care for"

Again. Why. Anyone. Thinks. That. Ika. Is. Town. IN. THIS. PARTICULAR. GAME. ?.

As for your reasoning about CES. See the gif and my answer above!

In post 1565, ika wrote:yes you could go on cus if this is wgrt stating im scum i want you to tell him to kindly STFU and learn to properly meta someone and do you own work.

The first part was gross indeed. Wgeurts-reasons are don't count, as for your case, do they?

In post 1565, ika wrote:
however i would be glad to get lynched here. ive been needing to swap with players

And this is AtE at best.

________

In post 1566, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1564, Aneninen wrote:(Especially since Aero expressed that because of being away he might post more later... well, that never could happen.)

Do you really believe this, Anen?

Yes.
I've already seen scums shutting down a Day so as to prevent someone from posting.
Check out Aeronaut's last post. He asked for more time and promised that he would post more later.

Also, CES.
I've got a feeling that you're doubtful about everything I post. I think it's because you've wanted to sort out this slot but – maybe becasue of Pshyche? – you've been thinking all the time that I must be scum. Am I right? If so, put that prejudice away for a short while and examine my reads again.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #32) » Sun May 03, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

I can easily imagine a scum hammering a townie before they post their detailed reads.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #33) » Sun May 03, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1570, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1548, ika wrote:so far my lynch pool is currently compiled of CES/regfan

This is classic scum. FOS buddy (CES) vote town (Regfan)

Let me remind everyone of the full post:
In post 1548, ika wrote:so far my lynch pool is currently compiled of CES/regfan
i would do BBT for lolz but anyone else atm i have no intrest in

I wonder who's the buddy then.

In post 1572, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1569, Aneninen wrote:I can easily imagine a scum hammering a townie before they post their detailed reads.

By writing "scum" instead of "ikascum" and "a townie" rather than "Aeronaut", you're hiding behind generalities. I literally asked you to try and apply your theoretical point to the actual game. I would've expected ika to hammer regardless of his alignment and I don't think Aeronaut's reads would've made a meaningful impact given his posting history this game.

So, are you saying that I should think that it's NOT an alignment tell about Ika that he voted, unvoted and hammered a player he hadn't been talking about before?
Why do you think that Aeronaut wouldn't have posted anything useful later?
Also, it seems that whenever I post about Ika you grab a piece out of my case so as to explain me that I'm wrong. His hammer is not the
only
thing why I have a scumread on him.
But, I'm asking you once again: show me the town motivation behind Ika's posts.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #34) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

Happy Birtday, Ika!
As a matter of fact, I'll be away for the rest of the day too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #35) » Mon May 04, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1578, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
No, it was blindingly obvious that Aeronaut was getting lynched. Like I expressed at the time, I felt people were taking too long to fall in line rather than there being any grand opportunism. And Aeronaut hadn't posted anything useful up to that point and didn't seem to be caught up.

Maybe it felt differently in real time, but I hadn't got the same felling while catching-up. (I mean the "obvious that Aeronaut was getting lynched" part)

In post 1578, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
I imagine you can write most of the things you pointed out about ika in most games ika plays. When I read his posts, his tone reads quite genuine and when he has talked to me, it's just generally felt like there was town motivation behind it (e.g. and ). So my main interest in your ikacase have been the bits where you've felt the scummiest.

What's the town motivation behind 946 and 953?
Yet again, your basic point why my Ika-read is bad is the fact that you're scumreading me. Isn't that a bit biased? Don't you have any other scumreads, by the way?

In post 1584, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1574, Aneninen wrote:
i would do BBT for lolz but anyone else atm i have no intrest in

I wonder who's the buddy then.

Who do you think?

Ankamius and you. However...

In post 1584, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
VOTE: ika

I don't like this vote.
Something is not right here and I don't know what it is.
UNVOTE:

In post 1594, ika wrote:
i find it more irnoic you are voting with him

In post 1596, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, I mean,
do I like your wagon composition right now? No.
Do I want you lynched? Yes. Very badly.

In post 1618, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If you can show me ika is town this game, not based on meta,
I'll join the Anen wagon because it's town as fuck.

Uhh, WHUT?

Antihero, and around. (I'm not quoting it because of its length)
You're ignoring that I've already explained why I used Ika's SK game (and I did NOT use it for getting a scumread on him). I've explained too that hammering is not a scumtell in itself, but it's not a towntell as well. My case has never consisted of these two things alone.
Also, I'm asking the same thing from you I asked from CES before: show me the town-posts from Ika in THIS game. (Instead of explaining the number of his posts in other games.) If that happens, I may reconsider a couple of things.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #36) » Mon May 04, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

Which one do you think town-on-town?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #37) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1630, ika wrote:im also going to point out how BBt is basicly removing any blame from being on my wagon when i flip town based off what hes stating.

Yes, I've noticed it too.
Being on your wagon is okay for him, even if he doesn't like the company.
However, he'd join my wagon because he'd like the company.
Both of them would be perfect excuses whichever lynch happened.

In post 1631, Zachrulez wrote:You're the 2nd counterwagon which has been heavily pushed by the same two guys that pushed the previous counter wagon to anen, with anen setting up a push for BBT.
I don't think that points to Anen town...

I haven't got the slightest idea why Elk has been following me all the time, but, basically, do you think that Ankamius and Ika are town just because I was voting for them?

In post 1634, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote: is at a time when I was the biggest wagon and he clearly tries to communicate his view of the game and make me see things in a different light. is encouraging me to do something which he considers to be pro-town.1

I don't get how you get that second bit out of what I wrote. I'm not interested in your ikacase from the perspective of "is ika scum?" because I think the case is boring and I think ika is town independently, so my only interest in your ikacase is from the perspective of "is aneninen scum?".2

If I didn't have other scum reads, Anen, I'd be voting you. If Regfan finally shows up, hopefully he'll restore my town read on him and the two of us can hash things out.3

(1) Okay, let's say you're right. In this case, I don't understand why you don't suspect anyone who's been on my wagon Today for ages without communicating me at all.
(2) I wouldn't call my case against Ika boring. I've posted a lot more about him than certain players posted about their scumreads. Is it possible that I'm wrong about him? Yes, it is. Antihero's "Ika is town because scum-Ika isn't like this" is pigeon poop. (If I posted a reasoning like that, I'd get lynched instantly because of it, wouldn't I?) Your read is a thing I care more, on the other hand. But I'm still not sold on a town-Ika.
(3) Who are your other scumreads now? Have your reads changed since the Day started?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #38) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I've been thinking.

If I'm wrong about Ika, BBT must be scum.

(1) I've re-checked Mini #1629 again and indeed, the BBT-Ika interaction was entirely different there.
(2) In general, BBT looks like the town-BBT I know, but his interactions with me are not the same. I know it's a gut-read but it's still there.
(3) He started the Day with pushing the CES-wagon, hoping that as a previous counterwagon he might be an easy lynch. Maybe he hoped that I'd join the case too?
(4) As he saw that the CES-wagon wouldn't go anywhere, simply jumped on the Ika-wagon. He doesn't care that he doesn't like the other names there. However, he DOES care that the players on my wagon are town. If the Day ended with an Ika-lynch, he'd say "and that wagon was clearly scum-driven then!" If the Day ended with an Aneninen-lynch, he'd say "I only joined because that looked like a town wagon on a scum!"
(5) By the way, he's been townreading Ankamius, who I think is scum too, all the time.
(6) Also, he's scumreading Elk but never votes him.

There will be more if needed.

VOTE: BBT
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #39) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Who, Ika?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #40) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching-up.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #41) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1646, ika wrote:annen who do you think will be killed tonight and why?
(and yes there is a reason for asking this very scummy question but i want you to do it before i tell you)

Antihero or Zach, I suppose. Because those lynches would never happen.

In post 1647, Regfan wrote:
@Anen
- The fact that you called players scummy during your catch up and stated that your reads can change with more information is irrelevant, the fact is you CAN have a scum-read on someone without interacting on them so you pushing Ank saying his scum read on your slot isn't possible since he hasn't spoken with you (Something that again would be hard for him to do given you've just arrived at the time) makes no sense whatsoever.1 I don't get your flip from Ika to BBT in at all, your "if I'm wrong on Ika BBT must be scum"2 a) What exactly changed your mind re; on Ika to think you might be wrong on him b) Why is BBT not voting Elk a scum-tell given that everyone has multiple scum-reads and it's impossible to vote them all c) Others in the game have been town reading your scum-reads, why is that not reasoning for nearly everyone in the game to be scum?3 Also do me a favour and post a list (with reasoning if possible) of your current reads since your reads kind of seem to be flipping every post and I'm not following the changes or progression of the reads.4

(1) Oh, really? Noone seemed to have problems with Anti, Zach and Ankamius scumreading me without interacting me or providing a viable case. Read back and check it. So, who looks scummy now?

(2) Most players are townreading Ika. I was thinking, "what if I'm wrong"? If so, the whole Ika/BBT interaction should be read in a different way. (When both of them were scums, they were mostly distancing each other, therefore it's not likely that both of them are scums.) Therefore, plus adding that BBT's Day3 seems to be very different from his play I know, the logical assumption is he's scum. (His previous gameplay looked more town-BBT-ish, but catching up and being in the game when the posts are arriving are two different things.)

(3) What sort of pigeon poop is that? I'm telling you. A Regardless Of Card-type pigeon poop. Had I scumread everyone who disagrees with me, I would have called scum because of that. Actually no matter what I'm doing, it's scummy in the eyes of plenty of players.

(4) After I've caught up.

In post 1650, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1647, Regfan wrote:So yeah, what am I missing; why do you think Anen-BBT or Anen-Ank work as a team and can you think of anyone that works as a third in an Anen-Elk scum-team?

I felt Anen and BBT were playing pretty nice to each other Today up until Anen's recent BBTvote. I think scum should have much clearer motivations, so that's what I feel is most informative w.r.t. interactions.
But I'm leaning towards BBT-elk-Ank right now.
Do you agree with my reasoning on the ikawagon?

And that's a very possible team. Unless one of the "super-town-looking-regardless-of-carding" is scum too. Namely, Antihero, Zach or Regfan.

In post 1661, Antihero wrote:ok, if that's how it's gonna' be.
VOTE: regfan
ika, zach, this is a call to arms

In post 1670, Antihero wrote:tth just threatened to kick me in the nuts so
VOTE: aneninen
seriously, this slot is flipping scum
i'll go requote posts later this morning

Yeahf-ckthatshyt.
After you've run out of reasons
wait-oh, you've never had real reasons apart from "Aneninen is scum because of he's scum". Nevertheless, now you have a TTH-read on your side. (Needless to say, another read without details.)
Frankly, why the rusty monkey wrench left in the creek are you all townreading him?!

In post 1675, Regfan wrote:Also didn't like his whole "I'm an easy lynch" in to suggest people pushing him are mafia and again in ignores the fact that people had a scum-read on his slot before he even replaced in so him using that as reason to suspect Anti reads more as de-crediting.

Have you ever seen a player with lurky-and-or-scummy posts replacing out? This reason will be sooo awkward after I flip town.

In post 1675, Regfan wrote:
Initial reaction when reading the whole "Wgeurts reads and reasons" in was the team effort into the game was a town-tell but remember Empire telling me that Wguerts GTKAS stated he prefered scum which nullifies that point. The way he's using his reads to suggest his other reads are right re; wagon analysis there reads as circular reasoning and his "Elk is lynchbait" copying of Anks statement to excuse Ek from his vote placements don't read as genuine (Actually can kind of see an Elk/Ank/Anen team coming from this). The attempt to meta Ika from here to a SK game of him similarly doesn't make sense (SK and mafia are very very different, if anything SK is more similar to town than mafia in that there's no partners).

What the lithium fork have you tried to say in the first part?
Plus, I have already explained why I examined that SK-game about Ika. Need I explain this over and over for every single player?

In post 1675, Regfan wrote:
Yeah okay combined all that with the fact that I think that the quotes in make much more sense coming from scum lying about team comments mean I'm likely voting Anen here. We got time though so I'll carve some more time tomorrow to get to the other three but consider my vote effectively on Anen here.

What if you will stop shadowing my wagon and start scumhunting? All of your reads seem to be based upon the assumption that I'm scum.

In post 1702, Zachrulez wrote:UNVOTE:
I guess.
VOTE: Aneninen

Gross. Another player unvoting me, voting for Regfan and revoting me a couple of posts later. And both Zach and Anti are strong-townreads according to most players.

In post 1709, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:and exactly what I was hoping for when I voted ika. I thought ika was being bussed and I just couldn't see a situation where both Anen and elk were town.

I don't see scum bussing toDay. They don't need to, they're in a good position. As it happens, as soon as the ika wagon actually starts to take off, Anen gets off it in a flash with really weak reasoning.

I think it's Anen/CES/ika.

VOTE: Anen

WHUT?
You voted for Ika so as to see what happens? Not because you've been... scumreading him all the time? That's pigeon poop.
Aaaaaaaaand, obviously, you just ended up on the major wagon instantly. And of course, it's not OMGUS. Had I done the same, THAT would have been OMGUS, wouldn't it?

In post 1709, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
1) LOLOLOLOLOL - you've 'rechecked' the meta. Are you actually saying this right now? The interaction is now 'entirely' different. Please.
2) My interactions with you are not the same? Can you elaborate on this instead of 'gut' because that's bullshit.
3) You're right, everyone clearly wants to lynch CES. It would have been just fantastic if CES was the lynch; I'll happily settle for you though.
4) Yeah, I haven't pushed ika at all, you're right. I have no business being on that wagon. Well, no business other than catching scum.

(1) Explained above.
(2) It's way not the same and I know why. You've been involved in a long fight with Ika and you didn't want to get another player on your flank.
(3) That's just WTF?!
(4) Or that was a possible counter-wagon to Ankamius, after your CES-push had been worth nothing. But now, hurray, you've found the perfect mislynch.[/quote]

In post 1715, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Looks like you'll have time.
Your buddy disappeared instead of being a man and hammering you.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Also, are you scared that I have time?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

Thanks everyone for playing, Equinox for modding, and obviously, thanks for my scumteam! ^_^

I've learnt a lot from this game.

First of all, the mistake I made was the following: I wrote posts that gave
me
or for
townies in general
town-vibes, but I should have made posts gave
this particular town
town-vibes.
Also, by the time I replaced in there had been quite a lot of un-lynchable obv-town players. There were simply not enough suspects.

But, I think, for me it was more about the ego than about how well I played.
I mean, who the f-ck would be happy if they replaced into a game only to get caught and lynched a Day later?
But, after a while I realized that if we were to push through a mislynch, we'd never win. I wouldn't have survived Day4 and either BBT or Regfan (or both) could have been caught easily after that. So, going down was a better plan than staying alive.
So yes, my lynch was carefully planned both by my buddies and by my team too. I hoped that everyone would believe that I was flailing and pushing whatever wagons randomly... and it seems it worked. Elk was frame-able easily, CES came later as an idea. I wanted to frame Ika too. If Regfan had had hammered me (who had been scumreading me all the time), it would have been even better, but eh.
I was reading and Regfan's vote for BBT at LyLo was like wow! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw CES getting lynched while Regfan was still voting for BBT...

Thanks again, everyone!

See you soon in another Mafia near you! ^_^

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”