Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.25Aeronaut (6) - Zachrulez, Regfan, Llamarble, Cogito Ergo Sum, Oversoul, Psyche
ika (3) - Cheery Dog, BlueBloodedToffee, Ankamius
Psyche (2) - Antihero, theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks (1) - Aeronaut

Not Voting (1) - ika

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Monday, April 13, 2015, at 9:00 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-04-13 21:00:00).

Moderator CommentsAeronaut is V/LA until April 11.

Aeronaut has been prodded.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 616, Ankamius wrote:I have more shit to say and I'm still at work, so I can't say it yet.

I will consider any hammer before I get to this game a scumclaim. No exceptions.

You've had plenty of time to say things while this wagon on Aero has been sitting at 5 votes.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 616, Ankamius wrote:I have more shit to say and I'm still at work, so I can't say it yet.

I will consider any hammer before I get to this game a scumclaim. No exceptions.

You wouldn't be trying to set up suspicion for the inevitable IKA quickhammer would you?

UNVOTE:

You have till the end of tonight. What you have to say better be good.

In post 622, Ankamius wrote:I will be around in probably 4-5 hours, so be patient.

PEdit: that post took 5 minutes to write. If you think I have the time to read, then bring up all the the relevant stuff to refresh my memory, then give a response from that, then you're crazy.

Holding you to this.

Every intention of coming back to aeronaut wagon. If it managed to die I am going to be really annoyed.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Llamarble »

Well it's Wednesday; maybe Aero will actually say some stuff.
Never too late to reexamine assumptions.
Who wants to propose some scumteams without Aero? (you also shouldn't include Me or BBT or Regfan or Elk or I'll have trouble subscribing; Oversoul Zach would also be hard to convince me of)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:44 am

Post by ika »

mother fucker he goes to l-1 while im at work......

im still waiting for BBT to refute my point and not be dogy about it cus if he wants to think its smatics then he need to get into it otherwise its baseless
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Dammit Zach. You know Ank's still going to be around D2.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm more interested to see if he's actually going to produce this post he's saying is so important to make.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Regfan »

Waking up to see no scum flip is a sad sad thing, better have it when I get home from work.

In post 608, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:And you're still going to be expected to get Ank lynched if 'marble and I get nightkilled and the game isn't over by D3, just fyi.

Highly doubt I'll be out living you here, Empire keeps trolling me saying "u so ded tonight, rekt noob" and he's quite possibly right. Fairly sure you and Llama know what to do in that case though; hang CD and if that doesn't end it Anti (If by some chance it's still not over then probably Psyche afterwards).

In post 611, Oversoul wrote:I am a little anxious about Reg, CES, and Llamarble wanting to get the game to night as quick as possible. Not for the fact that I think Aero is a bad lynch target, but rather I worry we may be stifling discussion. I am a fan of crystallizing Aero's reads/interactions before he has the chance to muddy the waters, if Aero is scum.

The threads stagnating at the moment and the longer it takes for a lynch to occur the more BBT and Ika ect. will shit-post and push each other for nonsense reasons, rather lynch scum and not have two of my town reads tunnel on each other. Also it's quite clear that Aeros getting lynched, anything he pops back into here and actually says (Kind of think he's intentionally going to lurk out his death) will be planned and difficult to read into.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:19 am

Post by ika »

we should lynch BBT though he claimed scum
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Prod received.

Yea, I've been basically of zero help here, and it's really not my fault but I probably should have replaced out when the shit hit the fan. Either way, I'll be able to catch up tomorrow, as that will be the first day I'm home, at a computer.

Lynch me, don't lynch me, whatever, but I ask that you give me until tomorrow night so that I can give some actual reads so that I can be not ~completely~ useless for this game and my team. If you don't want to do that, whatever. I have a few gut reads from skimming through, but I cant really make any sort of real progress right now.

For I'm getting the impression that Regfan specifically is probably scum. Ika is town.

Will look into more people.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 607, Regfan wrote:
In post 497, Regfan wrote:
In post 481, Ankamius wrote:
I still like Psyche for scum; BBT is virtually conftown if he does indeed flip town
, although I'm townreading the slot pretty hard anyway.

Bolded is going to have to be explained for me.

Ank, still waiting on a response to the above.

After running around in ISOs for about 20 minutes and then returning to this post, I'm pretty sure the problem was I misworded Psyche flipping scum as town. The reason is because their interactions looks really jagged on Psyche's side whenever they have them.

In post 485, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Ank, why are you hard town reading me?

Mainly because what you're posting looks genuine. Your pushes make sense and you're giving a strong impression of legitimately trying to solve the game over everything else.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 626, Zachrulez wrote:

You've had plenty of time to say things while this wagon on Aero has been sitting at 5 votes.

I said what I wanted about the wagon. I'm mostly just not ready to end the day yet.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 606, Regfan wrote:Multiple people insisting that they're fine and comfortable being the hammer vote but not being the L-1 vote is nonsensical and stupid.

Chances are everyone is doing this because ika loves to hammer anything and everything no matter what the situation is, so I treat any L-1 vote around him like a hammer.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:57 am

Post by ika »

In post 637, Ankamius wrote:
In post 606, Regfan wrote:Multiple people insisting that they're fine and comfortable being the hammer vote but not being the L-1 vote is nonsensical and stupid.

Chances are everyone is doing this because ika loves to hammer anything and everything no matter what the situation is, so I treat any L-1 vote around him like a hammer.

know what the best thing is? its a great WIFOM generator.

ank has mollie said anything yet? are you still scum reading me? if so why?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 636, Ankamius wrote:
In post 626, Zachrulez wrote:

I said what I wanted about the wagon. I'm mostly just not ready to end the day yet.

Meh

In post 634, Aeronaut wrote:Prod received.

Yea, I've been basically of zero help here, and it's really not my fault but I probably should have replaced out when the shit hit the fan. Either way, I'll be able to catch up tomorrow, as that will be the first day I'm home, at a computer.

Lynch me, don't lynch me, whatever,
but I ask that you give me until tomorrow night so that I can give some actual reads so that I can be not ~completely~ useless for this game and my team.
If you don't want to do that, whatever. I have a few gut reads from skimming through, but I cant really make any sort of real progress right now.

For I'm getting the impression that Regfan specifically is probably scum. Ika is town.

Will look into more people.

We are more than a week into this game now. You shouldn't need another day to just now have actual reads.

On that note, what does that say about the reads you've given up to now?

VOTE: Aeronaut

Yeah I'm ready for this lynch.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

She hasn't really said all that much about this game. She read at least up to page 12 and the only reads she gave was what I assume is a townread on Psyche and a definite scumread on Llamarble.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Psyche »

unvote

hehehe
You can't step in the same river twice.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:05 am

Post by ika »

In post 640, Ankamius wrote:She hasn't really said all that much about this game. She read at least up to page 12 and the only reads she gave was what I assume is a townread on Psyche and a definite scumread on Llamarble.

and my other 2 questions?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 638, ika wrote:ank has mollie said anything yet? are you still scum reading me? if so why?

I guess I forgot this part.

I am still scumreading you and I posted why not all that long ago. My ISO isn't that long and I don't mention you very much, so it should be really easy to find.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:10 am

Post by ika »

In post 643, Ankamius wrote:
In post 638, ika wrote:ank has mollie said anything yet? are you still scum reading me? if so why?

I guess I forgot this part.

I am still scumreading you and I posted why not all that long ago. My ISO isn't that long and I don't mention you very much, so it should be really easy to find.

so for the same reason, i was seeing if you evolved past that. but apparently not.

so final 2 questions:

who are my scum buddies?
how would it afftect your reads when i flip town?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'd have to reread to answer both questions.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm still not getting any wrath of ika? What's the point in me bring on his wagon then.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 592, Ankamius wrote:I would be totally okay with an ika wagon.

Rereading Aeronaut now.

How come he has become readable today now?

In post 613, Psyche wrote:I don't have time to do the analysis I planned.
But I'll VOTE: Aero I guess.

You should just do it instead of planning about how you're going to do it.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Psyche »

easier said than done bud
You can't step in the same river twice.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 589, Antihero wrote:
In post 585, Regfan wrote:Bolded makes absolutely no sense to me, fact they come back to back make it even worse. TTH's reads pretty much consist of stating a scum read on Ika, Elk and Psyche in Post 81 and then adding CES to the list in Post 135 so if the players you're wanting lynched/not trusting include Ika/Elk/Psyche/CES 3/4 of them are not on the wagon ie. Shouldn't that make it a good wagon for you? I'll rephrase since I don't feel like I'm being clear enough; you not liking the wagon doesn't add up since there are several different wagon combinations you'd say the same (or worse) about and nearly none you'd be able to claim to like. You using the wagon-dynamic to avoid getting on really reaaaaaally looks like wanting to dodge lynching a partner here and has p much entirely killed any inkling of a town read I still had on you.

assumption: everyone is either a townread or a scumread

not so

tth is saying that aero's chances of actually flipping scum are pretty much random and i'm inclined to agree with that

Would like you to state more explicitly what you don't like about the aeronaut wagon. Regfan's on point that the majority of your scumreads are not on the wagon. So what's your stance here? That the wagon is town driven on town?

What are your reads of the people on the wagon?

You're coasting along here and it's really bad and you really need to start taking some harder stances.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”