Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Bins »

Hello, hello!

I am your IC for this game. Which means I'm (supposedly) experienced enough at playing mafia to give you tips and tricks! (Even though Formerfish was in one of my first games on the site... uh... I'm the pro here). Everything you ask me about in-game mechanics and even strategy typically used I will answer to the best of my ability and truthfully.

Jackel's post is absolutely crucial. Please read it and make sure you understand everything on it!

Lynching occurs when a player is hammered with the needed amount of votes.
This is 5 on day one.
If you hammer, it CANNOT BE UNDONE. Normally intent is given as well before the last vote is cast, as to give everyone a proper chance to check in and say what they want to say. It also gives the player getting lynch a chance to beg for mercy and claim. Quickhammering is usually considered anti-town, especially without a claim from the person getting lynched.

That said, please don't claim unless it is necessary! Hidden information is valuable to town and good to keep away from scum.
And 99.999999% of the time,
DO NOT FAKECLAIM AS TOWN
, even when you're about to get lynched. You can do this all you want as scum, it might even be beneficial. But lying about your role as town when you're about to get lynched is bad. You may think at the time it's good to save yourself, but you might draw out a
counter-claim
from the real powerrole and that is not good for scum to know.

Having fun and keeping a good mentality are also important. If you're getting pushed and voted as town or scum, don't fret! It can be stressful no matter you alignment. This is your chance to prove yourself and keeping a level head will benefit you no matter which side you're playing for. Just remember to stay active (physically, as well!) and check in on the game at least once a day. Activity keeps the game fun and also keeps information coming in, which is good for town. Lurking as either alignment is very bad for your win-condition.

Some alignment specific advice:
Spoiler:
As town - Don't worry if you're wrong and don't be scared to push some things! Your gut is a powerful tool and if you notice something out of place, drop a vote down and explain why. The most common way newbies are fooled is because they tend to townread people who are active and making longer posts. SCUM CAN DO THIS! High activity and giving reads is NOT A TOWN TELL. Many games are lost to hyperactive scum who seem pro-town. Town can lurk and scum can lead, it's all part of the game and trying to figure out who is really who is town's main job.

As scum - Think as if you're town. What would you say right now? Constantly being involved in the game is key to winning. If you lurk, you're going to get called out. If you don't give reads, you're going to get called out. Make sure to actually gain a grasp of the game. Be proactive. Try to pretend you know nothing and scumhunt from that point of view. Remember, you know more than the town does because you know everyone's alignment! Don't play as if this is the case.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Bins »

Also. My avatar is because I lost a bet. I normally have a pretty, super cute avatar. Please picture me that way (I am a girl :oops:)!

On to game stuff:

VOTE: nonny

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 am

Post by Bins »

In post 39, TrinityNZ wrote:Hi, off topic, but any ideas on how to add an avatar? Either the image size is too big, or the URL is too long, for the ones I’ve tried. I read on another forum that it’s considered to be good form to have an avatar, so I’m trying!
The avatar you add must be presized to 100x100! But yes, having an avatar is good.

In post 42, TrinityNZ wrote:Hi Bins
I have a question about what the little Q+ button does? I pressed it to see what it did, and it changed colour so now I’m worried I’ve done something I shouldn’t! :)
If you hit Q+ on posts and then "PREVIEW" (instead of just submit), you will quote all the posts. For example, I used Q+ to make this post.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Bins »

In post 41, brassherald wrote:I'm fine with putting a wagon to L-2 this early.

VOTE: nonny

Early read, this is sus.
Sus, why?

I voted nonny for a reason too, but it was more just tonal. Anything in particular?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Bins »

In post 51, nonny wrote:Maybe you didn't read his post, but I did. Claiming my role would be a last resort.
I just find it kind of ironic that in my next post I clarify that I'm female and yet you got it wrong. It doesn't bug me, but it speaks to you actually reading my posts or not...

While nUmBeRs post was pretty funny, I'm not sure if it's scum. I mean... just think... what scum really goes "Hey, so, like, claim now, please?".

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Bins »

In post 54, GuerillaWoo wrote:I would honestly policy lynch 2.7's mindset
I wouldn't really call it a mindset. And it's definitely not worth policy lynching.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 73, Formerfish wrote:
In post 55, Bins wrote:
In post 51, nonny wrote:Maybe you didn't read his post, but I did. Claiming my role would be a last resort.
I just find it kind of ironic that in my next post I clarify that I'm female and yet you got it wrong. It doesn't bug me, but it speaks to you actually reading my posts or not...

While nUmBeRs post was pretty funny, I'm not sure if it's scum. I mean... just think... what scum really goes "Hey, so, like, claim now, please?".
Bins have you played with 2.8 yet? I just got done with a game he was in and he is a newb through and through, but he didnt have this set of balls in that game at all.
I can see him hitting puberty from his first game to his second game. I don't really like how you're voting him even after his explanation leads me to believe this is more just a communication/awkwardness thing. I'm STILL not sure if it's scum, but I'm more just getting the vibe that he's a newb.

I'll read his first game, though.
In post 83, TrinityNZ wrote:Not much happening, so maybe it’s time for another dumbe question. Some of you have mentioned post numbers, but these numbers don’t match up with the numbers on my board - maybe because I’m viewing posts in descending order. Any ideas on how I can find a post if all I have is the number?
A lot is happening and here to comment on. For example, what do you think about E (numbers)? Do you have any feels towards the people pushing him for his post?

I'm not sure what's wrong with you post numbers though. Where does it take you when you click this: ?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:17 am

Post by Bins »

Welcome Stargazer!

To everyone else, it's always good to be using your vote. Pressuring people with a vote may be the only way you can get a proper read on them.

VOTE: brassherald
because his townread on me seems a little easy and maybe too preemptive.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:21 am

Post by Bins »

In post 94, brassherald wrote:
In post 88, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 68, brassherald wrote:Seriously?

I am saying Bins is town, GuerillaWoo is a scum lean.

It's really simple sorting of slots.
Why do you think Bins is town?
She's been open about her thought process, has been posing the question, then giving a response to whether somewhat scummy actions are scum motivated rather than let people like me (paranoid jerks) just run with what may be a mislynch.

If she's not town, she's doing a heck of a job hiding it right now.

By way of a side note, even if I thought she was scummy, I would not be advocating for her lynch since I am past pushing for a day 1 lynch of ICs. I'd need to look into the numbers of it, but I don't know that the IC slot of a newbie game has ever been lynched day 1. This is mostly trivia to talk about since it is irrelevant here.

Trinity is also townlean, good questions.
Actually, this post is interesting. I can't tell if I think this post gets scummier or more town.

The first part is an easy read.
You say you're paranoid and I like paranoid; paranoia always feels town. But the second line reads the opposite of paranoid, which is why I don't like it.

But the last part is a thought process that I'm not sure a scum player would post.

I'mma think about it.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Bins »

The way E2.7 says "this might not be protocol" is so cute I can't!

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Bins »

OK, lmfao. I may be losing a grasp of my Numbers townread.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Bins »

In post 120, 2 718281828459 wrote:Is there a reason why adding more pressure to the player you voted for (within reason, but I doubt two scum would instantly jump on this wagon unless they were suicidal) causes you to lose the townread?

Or am I misinterpreting something?
I'm very confused on what your question means.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:38 am

Post by Bins »

In post 112, Skygazer wrote:post 106
Scum normally look for reasons to lynch people, not look for reasons to not lynch people.

Unless he's trying to further defend why he has a townread on me... I guess. I suppose that's kind of icky.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Bins »

Whew, lots to read that I only skimmed.
In post 177, GuerillaWoo wrote:I have no problems lynching a PR claim. Read his posts on the last page. They're scummy in tone, content, reasoning, tactic, and intent.
I really can't agree.
Scum risks getting CC'd when they aren't even at full risk of getting lynch? Meh move.

And no, actual doctor SHOULD counterclaim. If this is lying scum, he should be lynched immediately.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Bins »

Counterclaim is definitely the right play. All this softing going on is just a mess to deal with later. There's no reason to stall a conf!scum out until the day after, it's honestly going to put us in a much worse position.

Doctor isn't as strong as a role as you may think. It is a strong role, but if it can get a scum lynch in the bag Day 1 we have a LOT of information early on in the game. Stalling this and not claiming and leaving this information until it's 2 v 5 or whatever is worse.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Bins »

I'm only saying claim if you ARE a doctor. Don't CC if you can't actual prove the claim as false.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Bins »

In post 203, IcemanCh wrote:But, right now the train is firmly on E2.7 so there is NO NEED to counter claim.
Think your analysis of the situation is wrong here, but OK. We can wait and stall more.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Bins »

Hi all, been in Paris. I’ll post tomorrow when I’m back at work!

Haven’t read the last two pages. But there’s no reason to rush anything just yet.

In the future please let us know if you are going to be away like this. It takes only a few seconds to do a simple "V/LA a few days due to (reason)" post. -Mod
Last edited by Jackal711 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Bins »

A claim like that doesn't make sense from town or scum, unfortunately.

As I said in my first posts, don't claim if you're a town PR. Especially if you're not in THAT much risk to be lynched. I get the panic when you're a PR, though. I get really stressed and soft it when I roll doctor. But if he is town, he would have known claiming doctor means death tonight. Which isn't a town perspective, honestly. Especially as a PR.

Same for scum. Scum doesn't want to put themselves in the "oh... yeah... so I didn't die night one even though I claimed PR... well... rest in peace." Or really set themselves up for a CC like that for no reason. The soft was really awkward though. An outright claim I would have called town 100%.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Bins »

I've been reading E as completely freaked out at this game and it's protocols. Not sure if fakeclaiming is really something I see happening from him as scum, but maybe he was misreading how screwed he was. Like when he asked the other player in this game to claim.

Iunno, I kind of still townread it. I think scum would love to jump on this too because it's difficult to read.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 300, GuerillaWoo wrote:Why's everyone using the word protocol all of a sudden. Wonder if that's worth looking into. :')

Bins can you explain to me what these "protocols" are and why they're so unique in this game and why on top of that these unique "protocols" would cause a townie, specifically a PR, to not only freak out and arrive at everyone's scum-dar but on top of that to meekly claim PR then doc.

Because this is an unnervingly particular scenario and the word "protocol" is vague.
It's the word that E was using. I'm sort of using it to indicate that he seems to be very new to the site "protocols", hence why he's so worried about the "protocols". I think it's weird too. Sort of cute. Which is why I'm not sure why he would fakeclaim.

I'm also not for the idea that his buddy told him to fakeclaim. That's like... not something I see going down.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Bins »

I think brassherald is still my strongest scumread. I have pretty much every other slot at varying levels of town, which I'll try and get into.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Bins »

What part about me catching up after getting back from Paris so wait 24 hours is so hard for you to understand? Not everyone has weighed in yet. There's still other players in the game I want to talk about.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Bins »

Well stop intending to!

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Bins »

I’m hesitant to straight up say my townreads if we’re about to lose our doctor.

But I really feel if Numbers ain’t scum, him and I are right on Brass. I don’t want to flip him because of this. I just want to push something else other than this. It’s a yawn.

Does anyone wanna give a brassherald read?

Does brassherald want to ask me about my read on them? It’s been ignored.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Bins »

I think Guerilla, Sky and Formerfish are pretty town.
Trinity is just below that. Same with Ice.

That doesn’t leave me with a lot, lol.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 326, brassherald wrote:I'm not super concerned with your read because it's wrong, it's been wrong, and you have not made any compelling case to sway anyone to your read on me, so, no, I'm good without asking about it. If you want to share something about it, don't be scared, you can just talk like anyone else here.

It can even be about any of your reads of the 7 other players you need to read in this game.

So, in short, I have no questions, read is wrong.
This is a pretty meh reaction to me. Scum always try and look like they don’t care.

I’m not sure why you’re trying to set a E red flip to me, I don’t defend a partner to the death like this. I release how condemning this would be as scum.

@Guerrilla - It was more I need to address some questions had to me and I’ve been on mobile. When I get my internet at work today, I’ll be able to respond to more @Bins posts.

If you really want to hammer, feel free. I have said my reads.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 342, Skygazer wrote:I have a feeling that's all we'll hear from bins. It's a shame it wasn't really anything new.

Intent to hammer.
I’m sorry I haven’t contributed enough so far. Vacation hit at a rough time.

But what do you want me to elaborate more on? I went from you guys not knowing my stances to sharing them more.

I think the E thing is (obviously) the biggest thing to comment on right now. And you all know I’m very unsure what I think about it. I would still give it a chance at being the truth. However, I understand the fact that it’s going to be WIFOM in the future and if people don’t agree with me, it’s beneficial to not kill him tonight for scum.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Bins »

I haven’t been avoiding questions, I just don’t want to quote wall on my phone, lol.

I wasn’t being literal with 24 hours.

I got back from a 10 hour bus ride yesterday morning when I posted.
I went straight to work. Posted a lil but didn’t have the full time. Lost Internet when I went home. Then I’ll continue today.

Like I said, you can cut off my catch up if you’re impatient, but please don’t expect game changing reads. I more didn’t want E to flip green (or even red) without saying my townreads.

If anyone wants to know more about my townreads, they can as well.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 358, TrinityNZ wrote:Makes sense to me. It would explain why Bins hasn’t been doing much in her IC role.
Or the fact... that I've been in Paris.

Alright, reading now. Will just do a standard readslist, probably.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:00 am

Post by Bins »

In post 255, Formerfish wrote:Is this the IC talking or your personal opinion? And I don’t know if its just the way you play, but I am getting some distinct flashbacks to a game I think we played together where you were scum. Did we have a game like that? I’m lazy and hope you have a better memory than me. If not I’ll have to bite the bullet and look. It has something to do with your tone. Like here I feel like you could be backing your partners play (which if its true, would probably be your own play) to try and get someone to CC, or again, to show that no one is going to CC because that role is not in the game. And the reason why someone wouldn’t CC here is because if 2.8 is scum fake claiming then the real slim shady gets nked because they stuck their neck out. If 2.8 is going down regardless it’s a much better play for the PRs to keep their traps shut and force scum to guess.
I don't remember playing with you as scum, but I don't have a good memory. I definitely remember playing with you as town, though. I was talking more as an IC but I also do hold the opinion that counterclaims should happen immediately and should never be faked.

I think I didn't have a good grasp of the game state at the time. I realized a lot of people hated the claim, but I also saw a lot of people saying "we shouldn't lynch the doctor claim today." Which is why I was like, ok, if someone has a CC, please do it so we don't waste a lynch if we have conf!scum.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Bins »

@nonny -

Sharing townreads makes a kill super obvious. I don't want to make that obvious.
In post 341, nonny wrote:Lynching Bins has only been casually discussed at this point, so this feels premature. Secondly, having a scum IC can be just as harmful as having a town IC is helpful. Really it is just perspective, alignment, etc. So far this game Bins hasn't contributed a lot IC wise other than the initial intro which leaned towards being promising IC play.
I actually like this commentary. Just seems like it comes from a town motivated play.

But @Formerfish, nonny seemed really "crafted" to me at the beginning, I think someone mentioned the whole perfectionist thing. But it wasn't just tone because (actually I think brass touched on this), she seemed to be throwing a lot of shade but only slightly lifting her finger at it. She's sort of played this way the whole game, which is probably why it's a slot in the game that I don't have a super strong read on.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Bins »

I've dropped the "Brass is scum" comment a few times, as many people have noticed and commented on. Everyone except Brass. And I think town should care about who is scumreading them, I know when people are scumreading me I try and fix the way they're looking at it (because they have to be looking at something wrong). Ex. I don't think I make a good buddy to E because I know how to bus, and I wouldn't fencesit so much on it as his partner.

But Brass ignored my read a view times and didn't even ask me to explain it. Which I think looks like scum trying to look not bothered, which is just amplified in his response above. (). I read this sort of apathy as forced.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Bins »

See this is the type of response I don't see coming from town! ^

So passive aggressive. Trying to seem unbothered but in reality you look more bothered than the average player with only one scumread on them.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Bins »

I'm not even being difficult. Not once have I insisted you're scum and tunnelled you, I've just tried to start it as a conversation. You're getting awfully defensive and frustrated for something that's barely been pushed (as we've said). I've barely lifted a finger and you act like I'm death tunnelling.

And I'm not trying to bait an argument. What exactly am I trying to argue here?

I've mentioned other things in my past few posts and yet this is how you respond.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Bins »

As a note, you really shouldn't get upset at someone for scumreading you. It's part of the game.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Bins »

I don't see why you think I'm upset. I'm sorry I come across that way. I'm very much not taking this serious, I play to have fun, not to get mad!

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Bins »

And I have been talking about your actual play. You say you don't want to address my scumread because it's wrong and that's that. But then you do this very defensive response as well. I'm confused on how you think I'm supposed to think that's pro-town? Or a normal town reaction?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Bins »

Treating every scum read on you as something to ignore is not going to get me thinking that you're playing from a town mindset. You've done this from the very start as you acknowledge you were ignoring to comment on my posts where I stated my read. That's where I thought your reaction was odd. Normally when I poke someone like that and they're town, they will respond in some way or another. Scum normally doesn't respond because they try and act unbothered. And here you are doing this and I can't help but think you are very bothered and for some reason trying to hide it.

Town gets stressed out too, but idk why you wanted to see apathetic when you clearly aren't.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Bins »

Hi, lol. I was very wrong.

Also I agree that brass' reaction to me was likely town after a reread. I just don't like the reaction in general.

Basically what Skygazer said is gonna be my defence.

ICE post in context is interesting.

Also thinking Trinity might look slightly suss, if I can explain that.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Bins »

Actually, if Trinity is scum they would have bussed pretty hard

Also sorry to do this again but
VLA this weekend

Weekends are just awful for me

I’ll still try and post but I’m pretty sold on an Ice lynch

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Bins »

Guerilla, Sky are both town
Trinity is still pretty town and I like her stances on E
Nonny has a few posts (I mentioned before) that I can only see from town

So yeah, that’s all

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 402, brassherald wrote:
In post 401, IcemanCh wrote:Can you expound on that? Why do you see trinity as scum?
POE.

Guerilla pushed E harder than anyone, so town.

I still don't buy that Bins and E would be on the same mislynch wagon, town.

Nonny was being hardcore defended by E, which even for slippy scum like E was, I would not buy, town.

Skygazer has been pretty townie to me as well with some good posts and good contribution.

Trinity has not shown to be town, so, by POE, could be scum. I liked the early questions but as conftown FormerFish pointed out, Trinity never followed up. Not town.
Pretty much seconding this post.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Bins »

VOTE: Ice

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 435, GuerillaWoo wrote:Policy lynch bins
Why lol?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 438, Skygazer wrote:I don't see town Bins being so quick to lynch Ice after spending an entire day defending the scummiest player in the game. There's pretty much no new content from her, she's just sheeping and quoting other people's points.

I can see scum Bins dropping the case on brass so suddenly because she doesn't feel she can pull off that lynch at this point. I can also see her killing FF because of his read on her.
I was more just reaction testing Brass and I agree the reaction I got was pretty town

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Bins »

Why is everyone so hung up on “content” this game.
Like I feel stressed out to produce stuff but I have been playing the game. What else are you looking for? i agree with your Ice read.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Bins »

Can everyone in this game please stop saying I’m not scumhunting???

I’m so confused. If I have “new and original” reads, I’d be pulling stuff out of my ass. I got beaten to the punch with the Ice read so I find it easier to just go “ditto”. I’m reasoning my Trinity opinion and giving confirmation on townreads.

Do you want me to fake it? Like “hey guys!! I don’t really think this but Guerilla is scum because [fake reasons]”

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Bins »

Also can you not see the possibility of a member of town believing that claim?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 50, IcemanCh wrote:
In post 49, 2 718281828459 wrote:OK, so...

All right. We have friction between nonny and Formerfish. I want to scumread nonny except that it is reminding me of my last game (1872, especially in day 3).
However this is NOT day 3, this is day 1.

I still want to keep my vote on nonny. This could be a mislynch, but we can afford 2 mislynches, so...

Would you like to defend yourself or claim a power role?
Wait... wot.... no..... You don't ask for claim at L-2. You also don't vote for people on the idea that town can "afford" it. You're basically opening up for a mislynch in such a way that you can say "lol opps" tomorrow and have no consequences. This is scummy.

VOTE: E2.7
In post 222, IcemanCh wrote:I'm willing to bet scum is on damage control right now and that's why we haven't heard from E2.7

VOTE: E

I think that's L-1
This is all so surface and something I can definitely see coming from scum. No actual real thought went into this (please don’t call me out on this or I’ll cry).

The bus came on something that looked like damage control. Something he knew his buddy was going to get heck for. And the vote to L-1 is the biggest bus vote I can find.

Geurilla I can urge you to look at my scum games to prove I’m not that trash and you don’t have to feel bad for me. I bus without hesitation in most scum games. I would have known there was no saving 2.7. You should look at the wagon for bussing, I’m 100% sure his partner knew he was screwed.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Bins »

I can explain it from the POV that his partner is the #1 person who won’t believe the claim cause he knows it’s a lie. Partners are normally the people who express the most unease about claims. When he first dropped it I really thought it was newb town and reasoned it as so. I would think a partner is more likely to go “Wow, a claim!” and express discomfort about it

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Bins »

Damn, I did nothing.

This game came at a REALLY unfortunate time for me. I’m much more active in games but it just happened to coincide with some weird trips. I’ll type more when I finally fly home tomorrow.

gtkas

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”