newbie 1905: pictures from my phone (GAME OGRE !!!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:57 am

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

VOTE: the worst Kinda liked it more when you were the other duck.
In post 12, PvtUrist wrote:VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers Your most favourable number and why?
I don’t really have one.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:26 am

In post 22, nonny wrote:
In post 21, YyottaCat wrote:VOTE: the worst beacuse hes the worst
VOTE: YyottaCat even this early it’s little quick to put someone at L-2 (meaning two more votes and it’s a lynch, day is over). Did you know this would be the case when you voted?
Was voting for Yyotta
really
nessasary?
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:32 am

In post 25, nonny wrote:
In post 23, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 22, nonny wrote:
In post 21, YyottaCat wrote:VOTE: the worst beacuse hes the worst
VOTE: YyottaCat even this early it’s little quick to put someone at L-2 (meaning two more votes and it’s a lynch, day is over). Did you know this would be the case when you voted?
Was voting for Yyotta
really
nessasary?
What’s you’re real concern here?
The vote wasn’t really needed here; you could’ve just told him about the dangers of putting someone in L-2 or -1 without having to put unessasary pressure on him.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:33 am

EBWOP: Her. Sorry for getting the gender pronouns wrong.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:48 am

In post 28, nonny wrote:Where’s the pressure? It was page 1 and 1 vote. The response is interesting
Newbies still might be getting used to the game and a single vote may be enough to scare them in some cases.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:54 am

In post 34, the worst wrote:
In post 29, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 28, nonny wrote:Where’s the pressure? It was page 1 and 1 vote. The response is interesting
Newbies still might be getting used to the game and a single vote may be enough to scare them in some cases.
Interesting.. would you be scared off by a single vote? What makes you think that Yyotta is the kind of person who would be scared off by a single vote?

I tend to agree that page 1 with 1 vote is low pressure. what do you think might have scared Yyotta about it?
I’d say it but it involves ongoing games.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:22 pm

now how did it go horribly wrong though
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:38 pm

You’re only at L-3.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:23 pm

In post 49, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 26, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:The vote wasn’t really needed here
IMHO without votes and pressure, nothing happens. Any and all inactivity benefits scum more than in benefits town.
Like- if we casually gave 1 vote here, one vote there, removed 1 vote here, we wouldn't get anything done by the deadline.
But wouldn’t the deadline itself cause pressure?
Also, UNVOTE: the worst because we’re out of RVS.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:41 am

In post 54, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 20, nonny wrote:VOTE: infernodragon18 numbers in the name is always a scum giveaway.
So does that make Jumble scum or not scum? :P
My username’s
Not
AJumbleOfNumbers, so clearly that line of reasoning doesn’t work. :P
In post 53, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 51, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:cause pressure?
Careful there- I'm referring to the pressure put by the 2~4 voters on a target to explain their behavior/justify their actions.
You're referring to the pressure for the townies at large to lynch SOMEONE at the end of the day.

I'd like town to get as much information regarding behavior, voting patterns, and player interactions as possible before the deadline.
Ah, that makes sense. Without voting pressure, the deadline pressure might cause an easy mislynch to occur (i think).
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:32 pm

In post 80, Vorkuta wrote:I love ICs. There's a whopping 7/9 chance that we have an experienced and amazing player on our town that's going to lead us to victory!
7/9 * the probability of them actually being good enough to catch scum, of course.

TW, why do you call the positions above and below “null” null-town and null-scum respectively? And why is there a listing for mechanical town but no mechanical scum?
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:42 pm

In post 83, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 81, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:why is there a listing for mechanical town but no mechanical scum?
So do a readlist from your perspective. Obviously you're going to claim town yes? And because you're the one playing the game, you can say with absolute 100% certainty that you're town. Because you read the mod role post.
So you're '''mechanical''' town.

I think '''mechanical''' scum is a bannable offense :P
Ah, that makes sense.
Still, why include yourself in the readings at all? Scum doing readings would still put themselves in as mechtown, thus allowing them some free credibility. It just seems more fair to just not include yourself in the readings.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:02 pm

In post 86, the worst wrote:do you have any reads yet Jumb
le
?
HEY, THAT’S ME!
NotAJumbleOfNumbers

TOWN-LEANING:
nonny, volxen, the worst
NEUTRAL:
InfernoDragon, Tine, PvtUrist, Vorkuta
SCUM-LEANING:
Yyotta

Given that I am still rather new to Mafia, I’ve restricted myself to townleans/neutral/scumleans. Any more fine-grained and I doubt I would’ve been able to do it.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:28 pm

In post 88, the worst wrote::lol: hope you don't mind me calling you Jumbz for short.

Alright what's got you leaning scum on Yyotta? she's an interesting read, so I'm super intrigued.
She seems a bit too scared about her votecount and given his comment of “nah better not attract too much attention (will probably go horribly wrong)” on post 42 and the following comments, I doubt she’s
that
town.
In post 89, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 87, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:TOWN-LEANING: nonny, volxen, the worst
Oh my what a coincidence: they just happen to be our SEs and IC...

Any comments/quotes/justification on the reads (besides Yotta).
Any thoughts on worst being on L-2 and voting for me?
I mean, the SEs and IC already know a bit about looking town, so they’ll more likely look like town to us wether or not they’re actually town because of experience.
As for TW being on L-2 and voting for you, why did you even mention his vote status in the first place? I think he’s actually at L-3 because I unvoted anyways.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:55 pm

In post 92, Vorkuta wrote: Simply put- do you think there would there be a difference between how worst pokes around when he's at L-1 compared to being with no votes?
I can't judge because I'm the object of his poking around.
At L-1? Maybe. At L-3 where one vote was from RVS though? Most likely not.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:38 pm

In post 105, nonny wrote:Talk to me about this scum lean please. You jumped to questioning the vote on her page 1 almost defensively and now have a scum lean on her. She's also voted you in that time frame. Please expand on the scum lean, I'm curious.
(I see 91, is there more?)
Okay, so I’ve noticed his general “I have no clue what I’m doing and every action I do is a scumread” type of theme around her posts; however, she’s noticed this and is trying to get help on it. Based on posts 121 and 122, I feel like she’s trying to read herself and keeps arriving at “scum-leaning” as a result. This does sound somewhat like a scum, but she might also just be a really paranoid town.

As for the vote questioning, that was me responding to nonny about the vote not being nessasary. It had nothing to do with who was being voted at all.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:45 pm

In post 129, the worst wrote:Hey Jumble, what did you think of my conversations with Urist & Vorkuta?
With Vorkuta: He seems to be a bit pushy at times. I doubt his towni-ness: he sounds like someone to keep track of.
With Pvt: He seems to not care too much about looking scum, as long as it’s a conversation starter. This could make reading him slightly harder. He does seem to be posting towny stuff though, particularly with the admittal of doing something wrong.
(Oh, and if I get anything wrong about your pronouns, feel free to correct.)
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:52 pm

Hello foodcoats! While I do welcome you into this game, one thing struck me as odd in your opening posts. Why did you claim VT without any pressure to do such a thing?
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:02 pm

In post 207, foodcoats wrote:I for the life of me cannot read anything from your posts so far. What do you think are the most telling scumslips we've seen so far?
Vorkuta and his slight hostility towards other players.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 pm

In post 262, foodcoats wrote:@nonny, volxen, YyottaCat and Jumble: What do you think of my argument? If you don't think Vorkuta is the best D1 lynch, who would you recommend we lynch instead? Is ID18 a legitimate wagon when they are (in my opinion) obviously pro-town in their activities?
I feel like the arguments given were legitimate, given that trying to analyze people is kinda pointless when you already know everyone else is town. As a fallback, one might turn to statistics, because they are objective truths about players that (usually) can’t be disputed.

No. InfernoDragon is posting pro-town posts, but at a slower rate. Given that he claims to have a naturally scummy-looking playstyle with the slow rate of posts, I think that a wagon is unessasary right now.

Side note: What should the Town PRs do this night? I don’t think anyone’s brought up PRs at all, so I’m reminding everyone that they
do
exist.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:49 pm

In post 321, Vorkuta wrote:People who aren't playing this game: Y
y
ottaCat, InfernoDragon18, NotAJumbleOfNumbers
If I wasn’t playing this game, then I would’ve been replaced. There’s a difference between “not playing at all” and “playing minimalisticly”.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:04 pm

In post 312, foodcoats wrote:I don't know why Jumble hasn't voted since rescinding the vote on TW.
VOTE: Vorkuta I thought I’d save my vote for when it really mattered. Turns out that’s not really the best reasoning to use because votes can suddenly matter in a blink of an eye.
In post 312, foodcoats wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 87, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
TOWN-LEANING:
nonny, volxen, the worst
NEUTRAL:
InfernoDragon, Tine, PvtUrist, Vorkuta
SCUM-LEANING:
Yyotta
In post 127, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 105, nonny wrote:Talk to me about this scum lean please. You jumped to questioning the vote on her page 1 almost defensively and now have a scum lean on her. She's also voted you in that time frame. Please expand on the scum lean, I'm curious.
(I see 91, is there more?)
Okay, so I’ve noticed his general “I have no clue what I’m doing and every action I do is a scumread” type of theme around her posts; however, she’s noticed this and is trying to get help on it. Based on posts 121 and 122, I feel like she’s trying to read herself and keeps arriving at “scum-leaning” as a result. This does sound somewhat like a scum, but she might also just be a really paranoid town.
In post 175, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 129, the worst wrote:Hey Jumble, what did you think of my conversations with Urist & Vorkuta?
With Vorkuta: He seems to be a bit pushy at times. I doubt his towni-ness: he sounds like someone to keep track of.
With Pvt: He seems to not care too much about looking scum, as long as it’s a conversation starter. This could make reading him slightly harder. He does seem to be posting towny stuff though, particularly with the admittal of doing something wrong.
(Oh, and if I get anything wrong about your pronouns, feel free to correct.)
In post 217, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 207, foodcoats wrote:I for the life of me cannot read anything from your posts so far. What do you think are the most telling scumslips we've seen so far?
Vorkuta and his slight hostility towards other players.

But what I really don't like is Jumble's question about what the PRs should do:

In post 280, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote: Side note: What should the Town PRs do this night? I don’t think anyone’s brought up PRs at all, so I’m reminding everyone that they
do
exist.
Combined with more or less agreeing with the Vorkuta wagon and the active-lurking, town!Jumble looks like a PR and sets themself up to be NK'd. But I actually read this more as a scum post. The PRs, if they are not entirely clueless, most definitely have been thinking about what they will do in the night phase, nevermind that we are still days away from it. They don't need to be reminded. This reads to me as PR fishing, because the people with the most interesting responses are possible NK targets for scum!Jumble.

So, for what it's worth, if you're a PR, leverage TW's strategy post and don't respond to Jumble.
Look, I’m sorry for making a bad question. Now how do I make better ones?
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:16 pm

In post 333, foodcoats wrote:
In post 332, YyottaCat wrote:
In post 331, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
y
If I wasn’t playing this game, then I would’ve been replaced. There’s a difference between “not playing at all” and “playing minimalisticly”.
yeah, i just don't know what to post
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
The mafia have daychat. They could talk about what to say in private. I think Yyotta is genuinely nervous here, given that if he
was
Mafia, then he would most likely be paired with someone who is also nervous and doesn’t know what to say, and I doubt the existence of the possible scumteams that would result from this assumption.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Also, this meme implies that I’m trying to get lynched :P
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:56 pm

In post 338, the worst wrote:Jumble, how do you feel about the votes on you?
L-2 isn’t really that bad in my eyes. I’d only really get worried at L-1.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:08 pm

In post 340, foodcoats wrote:
In post 339, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 338, the worst wrote:Jumble, how do you feel about the votes on you?
L-2 isn’t really that bad in my eyes. I’d only really get worried at L-1.
Humour us. What would you say if Yyotta voted for you right now?
An OH COME ON post, followed by an attempt to defend myself.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:38 pm

In post 342, foodcoats wrote:
In post 331, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
y
Do you plan to evolve your play style over the course of the game to be more focused on scumhunting? Will you play a less minimalist game in future days and be more involved in catching scum and solving the game state?
I am planning to be a bit more active, but having school and homework IRL makes that a bit harder to do.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:28 pm

In post 347, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 331, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:“playing minimalisticly”.
Oh come on. You know perfectly well what I meant.

Jumble has no presence this game aside from questioning Yotta's weird misplay.
Yotta has no presence aside from said weird misplay.

Your ISO's confirm it.
I would like to see you try to sum up my alleged fluffposting like you did with ID18 then.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:51 pm

In post 350, YyottaCat wrote:
In post 348, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 336, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Also, this meme implies that I’m trying to get lynched
In post 337, YyottaCat wrote:why are you trying to get lynched though
It's the damn image. The girlfriend actually WANTS the guy's attention.
Either way- it highlights a fair point:
In post 283, YyottaCat wrote:what is your argument again? I'm too lazy to look for it.
In post 332, YyottaCat wrote:yeah, i just don't know what to post
Is being anti-town by hiding behind your newbieness/and... laziness.
Literally post ANYTHING with substance in it. Preferably color coded for more style points :mrgreen:

In post 326, PvtUrist wrote:Oh no I'm so scared. Please don't shiv/poison me
Please- I would only save the best for you.
The infinite discard deck is death in 1 turn by a thousand cuts (over the course of 10 minutes :P)
A substance. There you hapy now?
That’s definitely not how it works. I’m pretty sure you have to voice your own opinions in there for it to count.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:37 pm

In post 359, the worst wrote:Jumble, you feel a lot different from our last game together and I think you're scum. I'll campaign for votes on you a bit later if need be but if you think I'm misreading you, could you please point me in the right direction of where to look for towniness in you?
An ISO of me the last time I played Mafia with TW.

I feel like I have made more substantial posts, show more confidence in my posts than in my last game with you, and didn’t replace in like last time (although admittedly this is a weak tell). In fact, if I didn’t accidentally slip my jailkeeper role I think I would’ve been lynched.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:14 pm

In post 361, PvtUrist wrote:Jumble, tell me how you're feeling about FC. Do you feel he's more town or scum alligned? What do you feel of his attempts to rapidly establish himself as confirmed-town? What further actions of yours do you believe to be the most beneficial to town, and why?
I didn’t really think much about FC because I was still focusing on Vorkuta; I just marked him as town and didn’t really look at it again. I should probably re-evaluate that though.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:43 am

Seems like everyone is doing an activelist right now; may as well throw in my own ideas.

MOST ACTIVE

TW/Vorkuta/Pvt (at this point they’re considered active enough to not need any further ranking)
Foodcoats (doesn’t have the best posting rate but compensates with more substance per post)
NotAJumbleOfNumbers (honestly, i haven’t been the most active all game)
Nonny (until you follow up on your promise, I’m not putting you any higher)
Yyotta (posts are confusing, hasn’t posted much substance)
Volxen (has the second lowest post count)
Inferno (has clearly posted the least all game and didn’t really bring anything new to the table)
LEAST ACTIVE
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:56 am

And according to these rankings, UNVOTE: Vorkuta and VOTE: InfernoDragon18.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Well, it seems like votes are all over the place, with 3 not even voting at all. This is a problem, because it takes 5 to lynch and with only 6 voting, it’s going to be hard to not end the day with a NL. I (along with others who have suggested the same thing before) suggest that we should lynch the least active and least game-advancing players. Yes, I know I’m a bit on the lurky side too, but if you want to vote me, you can do that.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:22 pm

VOTE: volxen Supporting you on the Volxen wagon; he’s been rather inactive and could use a bit of pressure.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:45 pm

In post 389, foodcoats wrote:
In post 386, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Well, it seems like votes are all over the place, with 3 not even voting at all. This is a problem, because it takes 5 to lynch and with only 6 voting, it’s going to be hard to not end the day with a NL.
Wait... so we need an absolute majority? I thought that was for hammering. You're saying if everyone voted and the top contender had 3 votes, it's a no-lynch?
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:A lynch will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then no lynch shall occur.
Yup.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:59 pm

@Mod
Uh, did volxen ask to replace out? It’s only been 36 hours, plus he hasn’t gotten a prod yet.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:06 pm

In post 398, schadd_ wrote:
In post 397, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
@Mod
Uh, did volxen ask to replace out? It’s only been 36 hours, plus he hasn’t gotten a prod yet.
he requested !
Ah, thanks for clarifying.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:33 pm

inb4 the entire scumteam just replaced
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Well, that’s all of the lurkers replaced now. Shame to see them go.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:47 am

In post 404, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 165, InfernoDragon18 wrote:
In post 164, Vorkuta wrote: I can't say how much of what he posts is motivated by him being a good town IC vs him being scum and trying to influence the game in his way. I'm against policy lynching the guy (which reminds me, I should change my vote....) but I can't shake the feeling that everything he says has LAMIST written all over.
Honestly, this makes Voturka seem really off to me. I really think theworst is trying to work towards town goals in a way I think would have to be an insanely complicated scheme for him to scum. I'm pretty sure he is locktown considering if he was scum as an IC there is less motivation for him to share strategy information than as a town IC.

I think nonny also brings up a very good point: Vortuka seems like they are purposefully trying to create chaos in the thread to hinder town progress. Vortuka's efforts to target theworst are either defensive as Vortuka is theworst's biggest scum read, or they are the actions of a scum player who is trying to get rid of the most experienced member of the town. I'm not so sure I trust some other players such as Jumble, but I think that Vortuka is likely our best option for today.

I think that also makes Vortuka a good flip for determining the likely alignments of other players. If they flip town, we might want to cast some more doubt on theworst, but if they flip scum, I feel it is unlikely scum!theworst would bus their partner this early in the game.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Voruka
This guy. I like him. He thinks what I think. He knows what's up.
You
did
read the criticisms about his posts in the following pages, right?
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:30 am

In post 442, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 385, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler: greyhound ticket from toronto to detroit

Vote count 1.5

Vorkuta (1):
InfernoDragon18
NotAJumbleOfNumbers (1):
the worst
foodcoats (1):
PvtUrist
YyottaCat (1):
Vorkuta
volxen (1):
foodcoats
InfernoDragon18 (1):
NotAJumbleOfNumbers

not voting (3):
nonny, YyottaCat, volxen

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends december 11th at 00:30 central US time; in (expired on 2018-12-11 00:30:00)

mod notes
  • Howty
[/area]
Ok I'll stop and vote VOTE: NotaJumble.
Wtf even is this votecount lol.

Scum are in Jumble/Volxen/Inferno and Maybe foodcoats but I haven't really finished catching up. Everyone else can be town.
OMGUS VOTE: CheekyTeeky.

I am just disappointed with how much I felt like I tried and how much I felt like I was better, only for those feelings to be crushed by analysis and thought. I guess my old, “really heckin’ nervous” kind of play really was better.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:36 pm

In post 445, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 443, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 442, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 385, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler: greyhound ticket from toronto to detroit

Vote count 1.5

Vorkuta (1):
InfernoDragon18
NotAJumbleOfNumbers (1):
the worst
foodcoats (1):
PvtUrist
YyottaCat (1):
Vorkuta
volxen (1):
foodcoats
InfernoDragon18 (1):
NotAJumbleOfNumbers

not voting (3):
nonny, YyottaCat, volxen

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends december 11th at 00:30 central US time; in (expired on 2018-12-11 00:30:00)

mod notes
  • Howty
[/area]
Ok I'll stop and vote VOTE: NotaJumble.
Wtf even is this votecount lol.

Scum are in Jumble/Volxen/Inferno and Maybe foodcoats but I haven't really finished catching up. Everyone else can be town.
OMGUS VOTE: CheekyTeeky.

I am just disappointed with how much I felt like I tried and how much I felt like I was better, only for those feelings to be crushed by analysis and thought. I guess my old, “really heckin’ nervous” kind of play really was better.
You're voting me for your disappointment?
Yes, I’m voting you because I am disappointed. Not only with your scumread on me (but anyone would be disappointed with that), but with my longer and more substantial posts being apparently worse than my last game, where I said short posts not containing much info.
Yes, I know this was going to be an Appeal to Emotion. I just needed to vent off somewhere.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:43 pm

In post 498, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 496, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Yes, I’m voting you because I am disappointed. Not only with your scumread on me (but anyone would be disappointed with that), but with my longer and more substantial posts being apparently worse than my last game, where I said short posts not containing much info.
Yes, I know this was going to be an Appeal to Emotion. I just needed to vent off somewhere.
I don't understand how that makes me scum and therefore a reasonable vote from town though?
It was an OMGUS vote, of course it wasn’t going to be well supported. Again, it was just venting.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:16 pm

In post 516, pinturicchio wrote:
schadd_, could you fix my post? I don't know what happened
no, keep it
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:22 pm

In post 511, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 469, Vorkuta wrote:
Spoiler:

Nice meme

Yeah no I get that. But when other people call me scum? Fine, sure, I get that.
But when an 8 post lurker dedicates half his posts (I've upgraded from a third :P) to calling me scum in pretty ways, and does almost nothing the rest of the time...

It's like I asked FC early on- I'll ask you this as well
In post 270, Vorkuta wrote:how can you defend this?
It was a pretty good meme, thank you.

I get your frustration because of lack of activity, but I see a lot of effort in those posts. You don't see that? You think his post about you was superficial, that the whole three points he made were all the same, or do you think that maybe you were as scum as he was depicting you? 'Cause as a replacement I had to read the whole thread and by that getting a fresh perspective of the game, and I came to the same conclusions that he made.[/quote]Yes, but he never really talked about anything else though. It feels to me like he was just tunneling. And after he promised to “try and be on a bunch tonight” then subsequently got replaced, it seems rather fishy to me.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:22 pm

OH NO MY SIG HAS TURNED ORANGE TOO
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:40 pm

In post 529, pinturicchio wrote:Also, why are you answering to this?
I’ll be honest here, I just wanted to see if the post would break again if in quotes.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Also, pinturicchio and person 2 townread each other in their entering posts. Possible tell?
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:19 pm

In post 550, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 548, pinturicchio wrote:yeah Minnesota must be cold
-7C... SO CHIRRRY...
Call me when you can HEAR your own breath freezing
In post 549, CheekyTeeky wrote:Are you saying that scum replaced out?
something something rules say I'm not allowed to speculate about replacement reasons something
But as for their INACTIVITY :wink:
Volxen- I like FC's point about him being a player that's bored without a fun roll: leans vanilla town
Nonny- Genuinely felt the IRL reason for leaving- NAI
ID18- Got sick of my
tunneling
inquisition- probably because he couldn't defend himself as EITHER scum or town, especially since fc followed up on his re-read of ID18's ISO. I just feel butthurt considering
In post 269, Vorkuta wrote:Look- I picked ID18 out from the blue as he had the lowest post count. I could've easily picked nonny or volxen
to try and begin solving the game with.

FORTUNATELY FOR EVERYONE
I already forgot who replaced into which slot, and I'm too damn lazy to go back and figure it out, you've all have started with clean slates.
Which means that scum points don't carry over.
Um, it literally says who replaces who in the OP.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:54 pm

@Vorkuta you didn’t include Yyotta in the list.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:55 pm

nevermind, found it (facepalms)
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:21 am

In post 622, the worst wrote:So Jumble you mentioned earlier not wanting to react to pressure because you weren't l-1.. What's the difference?
I said L-2 itself isn’t pressure. I’m not saying other factors can’t cause pressure.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:51 am

Okay, if you want suspense, I’ll give you suspense. Why did you keep writing foodcoats’ name in red? To me that just seems like subtle manipulation.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Nah, half of that is just too much info to respond to quickly.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Geez, I’ve been editing my post and at least 7 others have been made. This hyperposting is a bit hard to keep up with.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:57 pm

In post 1195, the worst wrote:Jumble start playing!
Yeah, just give me a moment to finish my post.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Okay, so
clearly
the break didn’t really help. With that being said though...
In post 1183, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1181, pinturicchio wrote: Yes, that went through my head, but I don't think it's that difficult either.
Sorry, forgot to say that it's not that difficult because they're very, VERY different, so recognizing his own differences shouldn't be a problem.
Yeah, the scum game was really a mess from start to finish, only made worse with the replacements.
In post 1174, the worst wrote:he is also so much more active here than Amphibians even tho it's not the same energy as Canines

did scumble specifically pick this game to impersonate his town meta in because he had a better feeling he'd win it? or is he just town? or am I entirely misreading his energy?
Haha, no. I definitely cannot impersonate at all.
In post 1170, the worst wrote:
In post 1166, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1163, the worst wrote:Anyone wanna engage w my meta issues with Jumble? Especially pint..?
I'm here. I actually didn't understand you before :P could you elaborate?
I could hug you!!!
okay sorry

Few things I picked up on from a quick read:-
1. In canines he was hedgey and had a hard time making reads.
2. In canines he also engaged with other slots in a different way (major reservations and minimal non mechanical discussion)
3. He was always a lynch option for similar reasons there to the reasons here -- the only reason he wasn't in practice is bc both of us caught his JK slip and defended him.

His scumgame on the flipsids feels.. strangely confident and engaging. it's still very wolfy but he doesn't seem to have the same difficulty making up reads that he does genuinely having them? if that makes sense

He also has been talking less here, but we've also been hyperposting and this is a substantially harder game to solve than either Canines or Amphibians
1. Yeah, I’m still having trouble reading. Maybe a few pointers would help.
2. What does “major reservations” mean?
3. Still remember the “locktown” incident that game. Good times, weren’t they?

As for my scumreads, I’ve changed to person2 and pin for the time being. PvtUrist is also another person I’m going to keep a watch on too.
VOTE: Person2
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:13 pm

In post 1202, pinturicchio wrote:Not explaining your reads is not helping you. You just voted your counterwagon dude.
Yes, I know I didn’t explain, but I had to get the post out eventually.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:14 pm

In post 1204, pinturicchio wrote:But you will keep posting, right?
Yes.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 pm

In post 1200, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1187, u r a person 2 wrote:not being part of the discussion.
Digging through his ISO's from previous games seeing as they're heavily discussed.
In post 1191, Vorkuta wrote:Regardless of how LOUD I shout an intent to hammer he won't show up in 0 days, 6 hours, 24 minutes
I stand corrected. Wow.

@JUMBLE: You're at L-1, and teh_worst and I are the online players that could potentially have the hammer. I want to leave and do IRL stuff, and teh_worst likes you from his previous games. No pressure at all.
I feel like a fair amount of pressure is coming from the hyperposting happening right now. And plus, Yyotta might just hammer me out of nowhere, given his newbie-ness.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:21 pm

In post 1201, the worst wrote:The locktown incident was pretty funny. :shifty: I'm glad we managed to sweep that under the rug so effectively.

How would you describe the difference between your town and scum meta? Please reply as quickly as you can, first impressions and thoughts are much more important than detail here.
Most of the difference came from the “I AM INVINCIBLE” part of Vi’s Beginner Guide.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:33 pm

In post 1211, the worst wrote:
In post 1210, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 1201, the worst wrote:The locktown incident was pretty funny. :shifty: I'm glad we managed to sweep that under the rug so effectively.

How would you describe the difference between your town and scum meta? Please reply as quickly as you can, first impressions and thoughts are much more important than detail here.
Most of the difference came from the “I AM INVINCIBLE” part of Vi’s Beginner Guide.
So how does town!Jumble approach the game when compared to Scumble?
I...honestly don’t really know too well myself. But I do remember that “I AM INVINCIBLE” chapter the most out of all of the scum chapters, if that says anything.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm

In post 1219, the worst wrote:Why do you wanna lynch URAP2 jumble?
1. There’s almost no chance that I could start a wagon on any other scumread and lynch it this late in the day.
2. Pin and Person2 seemed to townread each other in the beginning, and continued doing that through their posts.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:59 pm

In post 1224, the worst wrote:I think both of you should claim tbh. We're close to deadline and so much is still in the air, either of you is liable to be lynched at a moment's notice.
I claim VT
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:25 pm

In post 1266, u r a person 2 wrote:jumble, would you vote urist to get yourself off the chopping block?
Now? Probably not. In a more suitable time however, I’d probably do it.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Why are we lynching a confirmed VT again?
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:56 pm

In post 1315, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 378, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Seems like everyone is doing an activelist right now; may as well throw in my own ideas.

MOST ACTIVE

TW/Vorkuta/Pvt (at this point they’re considered active enough to not need any further ranking)
Foodcoats (doesn’t have the best posting rate but compensates with more substance per post)
NotAJumbleOfNumbers (honestly, i haven’t been the most active all game)
Nonny (until you follow up on your promise, I’m not putting you any higher)
Yyotta (posts are confusing, hasn’t posted much substance)
Volxen (has the second lowest post count)
Inferno (has clearly posted the least all game and didn’t really bring anything new to the table)
LEAST ACTIVE
With the help of this, where do you believe you are on the activity list right now?
In the same place, just with the replacers all being above me.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:01 pm

In post 1319, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1318, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote: With the help of this, where do you believe you are on the activity list right now?
In the same place, just with the replacers all being above me.
So second last activitiy-wise (above Yyotta), according to yourself. Do you see the reason behind your situation now?[/quote]Okay, so why aren’t you lynching Yyotta?
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:07 pm

In post 1324, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jumble do you think Urist is scum?
Not right now, but I might rethink it in the future.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:11 pm

In post 1328, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1326, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 1324, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jumble do you think Urist is scum?
Not right now, but I might rethink it in the future.
Sorry if you've said already, but who do you think are the scummiest two players?
Person2 and pin.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:14 pm

In post 1331, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1329, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 1328, CheekyTeeky wrote: Sorry if you've said already, but who do you think are the scummiest two players?
Person2 and pin.
Care to elaborate? Anywhere that seemed off in posts? Tone of speech?
Mainly them immediately townreading each other when they replaced in.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:07 pm

In post 1334, CheekyTeeky wrote: I apologise in advance if you are town and hopefully you don't get so frustrated in future that you give up and lurk. Use your frustration to find scum regardless of what others think as it's satisfying being mislynched to find you've nailed the scumteam. Basically care less what people think you're always going to be scumread.
Honestly, I don’t find that satisfying.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:10 pm

I don’t mean not wanting to solve the game, I mean solving the game right after you get mislynched.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:35 pm

I would do a readslist but it’s getting a bit late at night and most of my opinions are just recycled from what everyone else said anyways.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Goodbye y’all. ;)
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Huh, guess having daychat doesn’t help with confidence sometimes. I should’ve known. (also that fake ending)

Congrats to literally everyone except me, because I honestly think everyone else played a better game than me.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:47 pm

In post 1539, the worst wrote:Sorry about your day one lynch here; I think you played pretty well and your meta is starting to take shape a little. So secretly I was also following Newbie 1902 (your scumgame) and had a pretty strong feeling that your alignment in that game and this game were different. Unfortunately I didn't really have an opportunity to act on that, and the only player I trusted to level with me on your meta/who could read you without cold-reading the thread turned out to be scum. :<
I mean, sure I may have done “okay”, but now I actually have to play something outside of newbie games because this is my 3rd time and after that I’ll have to /in SE which I feel like I don’t deserve at all, even after said other game.

As for the having more fun part, I feel like I had less nervousness than last game, so technically more fun?

@Person2 Yes, that new avatar does make you less scummy.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:52 pm

In post 1559, the worst wrote:
In post 1555, volxen wrote:jeez what are the odds dude
less than six percent
!!!!!!!!!
u r a person 2 wrote:tw am i reading right that you're modding the next road to rome game? I'm gonna play that if so sounds fun
I will be! (pressure is on!) Definitely sign up. :)
Can’t, this was my 3rd newbie game so now I actually have to play something non-newbie.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”