Newbie 1915: Africa [Game Over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

Hey guys, I'm new, never played mafia online or in irl at all, but my friends said I should try this so here I am. I'm a bit confused by my role to be honest though, since I'm a Vanilla Townie (it's ok to say that, right?), does that mean I don't get to do anything? Sorry if it's a dumbb question, I've never played before like I said, so I want to find out what I can. Great to get started with you guys, sure this'll be heaps of fun!
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:30 pm

Aand I just read the thread and I guess I shouldn't have said that, sorry teammates.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:40 pm

WHAT THE HECK I LITERALLY SAID I'M FOR THE TOWN AND NOW YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD WHAT THE HECK SERIOUSLY I POST ONE LITTLE "SLIP" AND NOW Y'ALL ARE GONNA KILL ME
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:42 pm

In post 30, Elements wrote:
In post 28, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Hey guys, I'm new, never played mafia online or in irl at all, but my friends said I should try this so here I am. I'm a bit confused by my role to be honest though, since I'm a Vanilla Townie (it's ok to say that, right?), does that mean I don't get to do anything? Sorry if it's a dumbb question, I've never played before like I said, so I want to find out what I can. Great to get started with you guys, sure this'll be heaps of fun!
Is it just me or does the entirety just reek scum, including the player name?
VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
Regarding the name, it's a joke from another forum with some of my friends, no relation to this, just a habit at this point. BUT I'M NOT THE MAFIA, AND FOR SOME REASON EVERYONE IS CALLING ME SCUM
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:49 pm

In post 30, Elements wrote:
In post 28, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Hey guys, I'm new, never played mafia online or in irl at all, but my friends said I should try this so here I am. I'm a bit confused by my role to be honest though, since I'm a Vanilla Townie (it's ok to say that, right?), does that mean I don't get to do anything? Sorry if it's a dumbb question, I've never played before like I said, so I want to find out what I can. Great to get started with you guys, sure this'll be heaps of fun!
Is it just me or does the entirety just reek scum, including the player name?
VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
Also, since you were first to call out the Townie, I'm going to assume you're Mafia and vote for you. VOTE: VOTE: Elements
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:50 pm

In post 37, TTTT wrote:your name has nothing to do with this
you chose it before you knew your role in this game
Then why is it evidence against me?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:58 pm

In post 42, TTTT wrote:it's not
Sorry, this was for Elements, who called me out for my name.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:00 pm

In post 43, TTTT wrote:
I have a hard time believing newbtown who posted this eager beaver 1st post
didn't read the IC post first
I'm just trying to learn the game and be friendly. I wanted to post something friendly before I really dug into the meat of the game, and I thought it would be ok to say that since I'm with the good guys. Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing, just trying to be nice and have fun.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:04 pm

I'll go back and look through all the links etc. to try and get this back on track, so we can find out who the real mafia are. I'm keeping my vote on Elements for his BS about my name and voting me so quick though.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:41 pm

So I went and read some of the links and went back through everything so far, and I've calmed down a bit from my blow-up regarding the vote swarm on me, so here are my guesses so far based on the small amount of content:

skitter: hard to tell, hasn't said much besides "I'm here to help" etc.
Elements: random inexplicable starting vote, voting me for similarly inexplicable (though not quite as bad, I can see why scum (scum is another name for mafia I think) would open like that) reasoning.
MJL: seems to be legit fairly new like me, new account, not much to go on, but suspicious of me which is I guess reasonable given my first post, leaning town
TTTT: a bit random early, then going after me but more reasonable than Elements, also to answer your question about my friends that I missed the first time, I don't know usernames (I'll check)
BBmolla: one random(?) vote, no other posts, nothing on him

That's everyone who's posted, and in reponse to MJL, I see what you mean about the name, my case is that I'm looking for mafia in this post, and I'll continue trying to catch them, TTTT's avatar is definitely freaky (seriously, that's just disturbing), and I hadn't read the rules in depth yet because I was just trying to make a friendly opening, I was about to go read them after.

Hope that helps.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm

idk, vote for the mod just for the lulz
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 am

In post 58, Elements wrote:
In post 34, NotMySpamAccount wrote:WHAT THE HECK I LITERALLY SAID I'M FOR THE TOWN AND NOW YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD WHAT THE HECK SERIOUSLY I POST ONE LITTLE "SLIP" AND NOW Y'ALL ARE GONNA KILL ME
To clear up a misconception you may have. Just because I've voted you doesn't mean I want you dead. Votes are the only tool we have during the day to help us root out scum so using them to apply pressure or even to just spark a reaction is very common. If I wanted you dead this early I would be doing exactly what ruined the first game of forum mafia I played.
Ok, so along with the thing you wrote about random votes, I think I get it now. Was your vote on me prompted by something that seemed off and you wanted a new random vote, or did you really think I was scum?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:23 am

In post 73, skitter30 wrote:
NMSA you have friends on this forum? who are they?
posts like kinda make it seem like you've played before

i'm a little confused by NMSA because his initial entrance seems plausible to me at face-value but a few of his posts belie that he may have played mafia somewhere before
To respond to these, I don't know usernames as I said before, but I'll check when I get a chance. I haven't played mafia before, but I read a load of wiki stuff since my initial posts, so I know what's going on a little better now.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:24 am

In post 79, Elements wrote:Better wording:
In post 77, Elements wrote:the name thing isn't that important. It just gives the impression he has existed on forums before thus giving rise to suspicion he could have experience we don't know about. It's more incidental than anything else.
The name is indicative of prior experience, imo. If true he is trying to play dumb and therefore most likely scum
I've been on forums before, just not playing mafia.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:30 pm

So as far as I can tell, the only people posting are TTTT, Elements, MJL, and myself. According to wiki articles, this is bad for the town. I don't suppose there's any way to get other people talking?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:38 pm

In post 90, Elements wrote:or we could vote them and hope
If I didn't already think you were scum I might agree to this, simply because we need more info. As it is, I'm reluctant to switch. If you can give me a good reason to, I might.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:54 pm

MJL seems town, since she's making reasonable arguments. Outcome doesn't look threatening. If anyone else wants to get onboard with at least pressuring these people, now's your chance.

VOTE: Tall1s
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:07 pm

In post 94, Elements wrote:
In post 93, NotMySpamAccount wrote:MJL seems town, since she's making reasonable arguments.
what makes her arguments more reasonable than mine?
Part just gut feeling, more that you're still voting me. Hopefully Tall1s notices if we all focus our votes, and if not, we wait for more info. I honestly don't think we have that much to go on yet (could be wrong, I might not be any good at recognizing evidence with my lack of experience).
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:16 pm

In post 96, Elements wrote:@NMSA
@MJL2
couple of quick questions:
would you be happy to lynch one of the inactives now?
would you be happy with no lynch day 1?
I wouldn't
love
to lynch an inactive without them getting a chance to defend themselves, but I guess if we have to I'd be on board. I don't know about a no lynch, I haven't thought about it a lot but that seems like it only helps scum by letting them get a "free kill" so to speak.
Elements wrote:
In post 95, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I might not be any good at recognizing evidence with my lack of experience
This is also true for experianced players some of the time. As the IC said; this is a hard game
Indeed. Hopefully I get better by the end of the game.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:19 pm

Wow this goes quickly, already nearly 100 posts in.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:32 pm

In post 101, skitter30 wrote:
In post 77, Elements wrote:the name thing isn't that important. It just gives the impression he has existed on forums before thus giving rise to suspicion he could have experience we don't know about. It's more incidental than anything else.
The post itself is more anti-town then scum coming from either side. But if they are scum it could be a "too scummy to be scum" esk post, or a way to say that scummy plays are from inexperience later in the game
existing on forums before != prior mafia experience; don't conflate the two things (ie he could have participated on non-mafia forums before etc)
In post 92, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:I would be fine with getting rid of someone who isn't posting. It'll give us some practice if nothing else. I haven't seen anything from Tall1s. Maybe we'll hit paydirt.

if he doesn't post in the next day or so he'll just get replaced (there tends to be a player or two in most newbie games that just site-flake before /inning for a game and the game actually starts; he might be one of those idk)
either way pushing someone who isn't here won't really accomplish much, i think it might be better to focus on the people who *are* posting

(ie if he's site-flaked voting him wont' really accomplish much because he wont' know that you're voting him, or care)

i wouldn't really suggest lynching an inactive today; a better solution is to wait for them to be replaced
i also don't think we're anywhere close to endign the day yet
==
In post 93, NotMySpamAccount wrote:MJL seems town, since she's making reasonable arguments. Outcome doesn't look threatening. If anyone else wants to get onboard with at least pressuring these people, now's your chance.

why does reasonable arguments make her seem town?
I have existed on forums before, just not mafia ones.
Ok, good point on the voting inactives. Might as well leave it there just in case.
My reaosning was that she's contributing, trying to find scum, and arguing in ways that don't seem too tenuous.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:48 pm

In post 109, MaryJoLisa2 wrote: Elements didn't actually say anything that I didn't say as well. We both saw NMSA's post as LAMIST. I just pointed it out to see if he would become defensive. He did not.
Actually going back through, this looks about right.
Salami wrote:Hey's what's up gang, sorry for the late entrance but I wasn't online yesterday so didn't know the game started.
Well, good thing we didn't lynch this inactive, he's here now.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:50 pm

In post 112, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 109, MaryJoLisa2 wrote: Elements didn't actually say anything that I didn't say as well. We both saw NMSA's post as LAMIST. I just pointed it out to see if he would become defensive. He did not.
Actually going back through, this looks about right.
Just to clarify, this was referring to the "we used the same arguments" thing. By "he" here do you mean me or Elements?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Not sure what LAMIST means, I'll look it up on the wiki.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:23 pm

In post 115, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Not sure what LAMIST means, I'll look it up on the wiki.
Ok yeah I see what you mean. I guess that throws my reads out the window unless Elements, as scum, was taking advantage of my noobishness.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:34 pm

In post 117, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:If you were basing your reads on that, then yes. IMHO, anyway.
Just out of random curiosity, do you use imho as in my honest opinion or in my humble opinion? I've seen both and I sometimes wonder when I see that.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:07 am

MJL, what experience do you have? Your account is newer than mine, but you seem to have a far better grasp on strategy than I do. Did you play mafia on other forums?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:15 am

ok, that eplains it
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:17 am

BBmolla, you haven't done anything since your first random vote. We have content now. Care to give some feedback?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:28 am

Definitely Tall1s at least, hopefully we get a bit out of BBmolla.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am

Looking back at what has happened, Salami is probably just overconfident, but I'm leaning a bit scummy on him. I'll wait for TTTT to give his reasons before I vote though.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:18 pm

BBmolla wrote:VOTE: MaryJoOsmont
MaryJoLisa2 wrote:BBmolla is probably not scum.
Someone votes her and she doesn't question it, and even townreads him for it. That's suspicious enough to warrant a vote.

VOTE: MaryJoLisa2
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:20 pm

NotMySpamAccount wrote:
BBmolla wrote:VOTE: MaryJoOsmont
MaryJoLisa2 wrote:BBmolla is probably not scum.
Someone votes her and she doesn't question it, and even townreads him for it. That's suspicious enough to warrant a vote.

VOTE: MaryJoLisa2
MaryJoLisa2 wrote:Oh wait. BBmolla might be scum if Salami is his scum partner.
Didn't see this first time, still seems fishy though.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 172, Elements wrote:
In post 169, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:From the outside looking in, someone may reasonably see me as protecting Elements.
I thought you had a scum lean on me?
She did.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:33 pm

In post 178, BBmolla wrote:NotMy, did Mary’s single post not questioning me outdo everything that was involved in your townread of her? That’s a quick turnaround.
There wasn't much of a townread other than her reasonable arguments, which as it has been pointed out to me doesn't mean much. Combine that with the extreme clash of your vote and her townread, and yeah, it does outdo it.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:36 pm

In post 177, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:
In post 172, Elements wrote:
In post 169, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:From the outside looking in, someone may reasonably see me as protecting Elements.
I thought you had a scum lean on me?
I definitely don't have a solid town read on you, Elements, but I also don't have a scum read. I meant to reevaluate you in light of Salami's flip. I have a slight scum read on Skitters and a scum read on Salami.

If BBmolla and Salami are scum partners, then that would explain why he'd break up a wagon on his partner. Otherwise, he's scum-hunting, and that's exactly what he should be doing. If he's scum and Salami is not, then it wouldn't make sense to break up a wagon on someone he knows is town. Why mess up a nice mislynch like that?
So you're saying at least one of BBmolla and Salami are scum? Or am I misreading you?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:31 pm

In post 191, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:I think even if there's a mislynch, the remaining scum member performs a nightkill.

Yes, but the information we gather will all be based on hunches. I'm not really sure what the best course of action is.
Hold on, a mislynch means that both scum remain. I think we've got someone.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:35 pm

In post 217, cbynumber wrote:
In post 201, Elements wrote:Town Read:
TTTT

Town Lean:
NotMySpamAccount, cbynumber

Null:
BBmolla, skitter30

Scum Lean:
Salami

Scum Read:
MaryJoLisa2

Formatting is hard, here's the corrected version
You arn't voting your scumread though?
He said he didn't want L-1, which I have checked the wiki on and now know what it means. The wiki is my new favorite thing.
MaryJoLisa2 wrote:
In post 214, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 191, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:I think even if there's a mislynch, the remaining scum member performs a nightkill.

Yes, but the information we gather will all be based on hunches. I'm not really sure what the best course of action is.
Hold on, a mislynch means that both scum remain. I think we've got someone.
Correct. I said the wrong thing. I had changed the meaning of my sentence and didn't catch that my sentence didn't add up anymore.
You say, covering up your mistake. This is getting scummier by the post.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:24 pm

In post 231, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:
In post 228, Elements wrote:
In post 227, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:I'm just saying, it's cool if you vote to lynch me. I'll just go play another game and I'll have a little more experience under my belt.
Have you legitimately given up?
It's my way of playing to my wincon. Day 1 lynches are based entirely on intuition, and then people get to see how their intuition panned out (or didn't pan out). If we drag this out 7-10 days, we'll talk ourselves into circles. Someone's gotta get the ball rolling here and if you want to vote for me, then that's perfectly fine.
You don't play to your wincon by being fine with a lynch on yourself. Especially not if prolonging the day means we get to see Tall1s replacement. Especially since each player is only certain of one townie, themselves, so a lynch on one confirmed townie is bad. After we get a rundown as Elements suggested and the Tall1s replacement talks, I'm fine with L-1 and a hammer.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:46 pm

In post 238, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:
In post 234, Elements wrote:could you do a small rundown on everyone a bit like i did?
Here it is as of now:

1. MaryJoLisa2 – I’m town.
2. Elements – Town
3. NotMySpamAccount – Town
4. TTTT (SE) – He’s not trying to confuse anything. He has concerns and he’s trying to give his reasoning for things.
5. Salami – I need to see more, but I can see both scum and town with him. He’s at least active and searching, so that’s going to push me over into a slight town lean.
6. Skitter – Not enough to go on.
7. Tall1s – Nothing to go on.
8. Cbynumber – Laying low, seems kinda scummy to me.
9. BBmolla (SE) – Scum lean. No actual scum hunting and limited interactions with everyone else. The salami wagon was garbage comment in #161 with no follow-up doesn’t sit well with me.
Why nothing on skitter? You read her as scum earlier if I'm remembering right.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:45 am

In post 278, northsidegal wrote:
Dick Richards replaces Tall1s.
Now
that's
a name.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:12 am

In post 288, cbynumber wrote:@Notmyspamaccount, what's your take on everything so far?
Not sure, still thinking about it. MJL definitely still seems scummy, I get what you mean with this:
cbynumber wrote:
In post 267, skitter30 wrote:
In post 258, cbynumber wrote:
In post 252, skitter30 wrote:
In post 222, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:You can put me at L-1. It's just a game. When I'm lynched, you'll learn more information.
your ok-ness with being lynched is the only thing that i find townie from you tbh
How is it townie?
Aftet playing a lot of games, i've found that scum tend to be more survivalistic jn the face of getting lynched - both alignments can win after death, but one scum getting lynched makes scum wincon that much harder given that it leaves fewer scum alive to do the job. Scum, when about to be lynched, tend to get very survivalistic in trying to talk their eay out of it. Maryjolisa is *not* at all survivalistic rn; she's accepted her lynch and is fine with it.

Occasionally, scum who know that being survivalistic tends to be read as a scumtell will try to show that they're fine with being lynched so that people will townread them since they're doing the opposite of ehat scum normally do. Maryjo has almost wrapped around to this side of things and is so fine with it that it's almost lamist and put-upon and over the top and something thay she's saying to get people off her back. I can't tell rn if her acquiesce for her lynch is natural or lamist; it's townie in a surface-level kinda way but
it feels almost fake if that makes sense
Ok that makes sense.
It does feel fake to me, I think it has to do with just how quickly Maryjo gave up after getting called out. I mean, she didn't even try to pretend like that scumslip wasn't intentional.
That kinda fleshes out what I was starting to think about her reaction, just total apathy towards her own imminent death.
Elements wrote:Anyone else noticed how MJL's vote has been following mine all game?
Yeah, now that you mention it.
Elements wrote:
In post 292, TTTT wrote:I fully intend to go back to my salami vote at some point
it wasn't a bad vote
and I'm still waiting for a thing
What if this thing never happens?
TTTT wrote:it will
This might be my inexperience talking, but does this sound like a cop or something? Or is he just talking about the night kill or the lynch?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:19 am

In post 297, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:
In post 295, TTTT wrote:MaryJo if you are town
and I think you prob are
can you stop acting scummy plz
thx
TTTT,

You literally pulled this exact same thing here in post 155. You modeled that to me.

No. I very probably cannot stop doing things that are perceived as scummy because too many people have already developed tunnel vision. I think these day phases are so long that they're destructive to town and give scum an advantage by allowing them to work in tandem behind the scenes creating havoc and confusion.

A few of you (Elements comes to mind) talked me out of this mindset a few days ago, but I'm returning to it. The phase is too long and town is spinning their wheels with no solid information. Many people are leaning in my direction and that's fine. My flip will provide some much needed context for the POV I've been trying to convey and will help town analyze what my train of thought over the last few days and they'll be able to better see the scum by how they interacted with wagons.

I'll give my reads later on.
No, how about we get some reads now. I'd love some information.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:31 pm

In post 324, cbynumber wrote: [cut]
While you're pushing MaryJo for some reads, how about providing some of yours?
Specifically, I'm interested in your thoughts on skitter, TTTT and BBmolla.
I'm still not sure what to make of skitter, she hasn't posted much outside of ic help. The lack of solid info is giving me a slight scumlean, but I'm sure the read will develop more soon.
TTTT is a bit scummy, but he says that's his playstyle. After the explanation (finally) of his vote earlier, I'm leaning town, but only slightly. Not sure what it is, but something just doesn't sit right, so he's close to null.
BBmolla appears to be scumhunting, so he's probablly town to me.
Salami wrote:[cut]
You just hopped onto the Dick
[cut]
I'm too immature for the internet.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:45 pm

In post 336, MaryJoLisa wrote:Salami and Dick.

Really should have made my account name Fish Tacos
I did not see this coming.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:08 pm

So due to being really busy irl and not having the time to do anything other than quickly check the thread to keep up, I haven't been able to say much. This is my attempt to make up for that. I can't go back through and post a giant textwall with everything, but I'll try to summarize what I think is the current case against me. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) cby says I'm scum because I'm not scumhunting a ton. Again, I've been busy irl, which contributed, but obviously I can't prove that. The main part is that I'm just not that good at this game yet. I have no idea how to tell if someone's scum or not, most of my reads are guesses just because of a gut feeling. Once I figure out how to hunt scum more reliably, which will probably take multiple games, I'll be able to do it more, but rn I'm just taking cues from other people as to what they know is scummy, as long as it agrees with my own gut read. Clearly, this isn't a super reliable or helpful way to do it, but I'm trying my hardest to help and learn at he same time. I'll go back through the full thread and see if I can come up with a full read list soon, but until then, you'll unfortunately have to deal with a noob's guess as to how to hunt scum. I hope I can be a little bit more active soon.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:23 pm

So at this point reading through everything I would say TTTT, Salami, and BBmolla are town, in order of certainty, while MJL, cby, and skitter could be scum, also in that order. Elements is close to null, but I'm leaning town a bit. DR is inactive, so null there, though I might want to lynch just to get rid of the dead weight if y'all think that's a good idea. All of this is pure gut, but it's the best I've got.
Elements wrote:
In post 391, TTTT wrote:there's no reason he can't be scum with someone experienced
and he just posted dumb before getting a chance to be coached
that's my point, I imagine scum would chat before their first post, and everyone else was active enough to have given spam a quick rundown or some hints and tips. except for salami and tall/RD
Have you cansidered that I might be town, and that nobody coached me on what to say because I don't have a way to do so outside of the main thread?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:44 am

In post 492, Salami wrote:Outside of TTTT then skitter30 is probably the best lynch, she looked scummy about her implying she would join the BBmolla wagon. I'd also be fine with a Spam lynch because he is generally anti-town. I'm almost willing to lynch the lurker slot but that would be dumb before it gets replaced.
Anti-town how? Inactivity? I've been busy irl, and I'm still learning the game.
cbynumber wrote:Also NMSA vanishing is only solidifying my read on him.
Again, irl stuff. I'm not going to be posting as much as I did earlier until at least the weekend. It's tough to keep track of everything when I can only get on for ~5 minutes in my downtime.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:17 pm

So I finally found some time to play, welcome urap2, finally the slot has posted. Aspersions are still being cast on me due to my inactivity. Again, I apologize. This will hopefully make up for it. Lots of stuff going on in the thread now, my thoughts below as I catch up. Textwall incoming.
In post 505, Salami wrote:
In post 502, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 492, Salami wrote:Outside of TTTT then skitter30 is probably the best lynch, she looked scummy about her implying she would join the BBmolla wagon. I'd also be fine with a Spam lynch because he is generally anti-town. I'm almost willing to lynch the lurker slot but that would be dumb before it gets replaced.
Anti-town how? Inactivity? I've been busy irl, and I'm still learning the game.
cbynumber wrote:Also NMSA vanishing is only solidifying my read on him.
Again, irl stuff. I'm not going to be posting as much as I did earlier until at least the weekend. It's tough to keep track of everything when I can only get on for ~5 minutes in my downtime.
I understand but what do you think of the game so far? Do you still want to lynch MJL or what?
Yeah, I'm still fine with this, as you can tell by the fact that my vote is still there. Posts like 508, 510 have no content whatsoever.
In post 520, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 46, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm just trying to learn the game and be friendly. I wanted to post something friendly before I really dug into the meat of the game, and I thought it would be ok to say that since I'm with the good guys. Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing, just trying to be nice and have fun.
My man! Keep this attitude up. Mafia needs more players working to keep games friendly and fun.
Yay thanks, trying to keep up my activity too, but life is getting in the way somewhat.
In post 524, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 521, skitter30 wrote:nope, it dropped off significantly since then
he's claiming being busy irl but he hasn't said anything of substance ... in like days iirc; i've basically lost the townread i had on him early game
Interesting
In post 44, TTTT wrote:"(it's ok to say that, right?)" is my favorite part
I see what you're saying. I kind of believe he's new to mafia. But if he's asking this question that means he had to consider that it wasn't okay to say that. So why did he say it?

Does newb!scum come out the gates with a hard dumbtell like this? Does he assume it will get him universally townread, or does he think the scum reads will be worth getting town reads from the people that do believe it?

It's certainly audacious but not impossible coming from newb scum. I think it's fair to say that most newb scum don't try this gambit.

and then there is the possibility that he's newb scum posting genuinely in the sense that he doesn't know that you're not supposed to claim like that, but newb scum is probably more likely to read the thread before posting, I guess. so probably not that.
This was my first ever post in a mafia game, if you read my next few, you'll see that I didn't even read the thread before it. I found out my mistake afterwards when I read the ic post.
skitter30 wrote:kinda liking urap's posting thus far tbh
Same here, this is what I want to learn to do, post analysis and scumhunting, wish I was good at it.
u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 76, NotMySpamAccount wrote:To respond to these, I don't know usernames as I said before, but I'll check when I get a chance. I haven't played mafia before, but I read a load of wiki stuff since my initial posts, so I know what's going on a little better now.
second time putting off revealing your friends. I'm hesitant to push this because reasons but I'm low key wondering if these friends exist or if they were just fluff for a post. a good tip for town - keep the promises you make

like, I'm not doubting that you have friends btw <3
Crap, forgot again. When they text back, I'll let y'all know.
In post 605, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 603, u r a person 2 wrote:and skitter is a more experienced player who would definitely be better for town to have around
wow i didn't mean for this to come off so harsh. sorry mate, hope this doesn't stop us from becoming friends <3
It's fine, we can still be friends, skitter would definitely be more valuable to us if town.
TTTT wrote:I really just wanna hear more from NotMy
Is this good?

After reading through all of that, Here are my reads:

Elements: I can't tell from my gut, but maybe town?
Salami: After urap's stuff, I'm tending scum here.
cbynumber: Textwalls, scumhunting, probly town.
u r a person 2: Town as crap. Loads of scumhunting, loving it.
MaryJoLisa: Probably scum. Not enough content, just trying to defend herself.
BBmolla: Confusing. I kinda see the arguments coming out, but slowly. Gut leaning scum, but not much
TTTT: Lots of short posts, not a lot being said other than quick responses to questions. He's asking questions though, so null/town I guess.
skitter30: Textwalls galore, not sure if that's ai, but pretty much null. I just can't get any sort of gut read here at this point.

Would not lynch: urap, cby, myself
Would lynch: MJL, Salami, skitter
Not sure: elements, TTTT, BBmolla

VOTE: skitter30 because we're getting kinda close to the deadline and we need a lynch. I'm fine with this one, and most other people seem to be too.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:24 am

In post 742, TTTT wrote:I really want NotMy and BB to spill their guts about a potential Salami lynch
Salami's on my scumlist, it doesn't look like skitter is the best option now that the wagon is gone, so
I'm fine hammering there
(bolded for intent). If he flips town, then MJL is next on my list. Until one of us hammers Salami, VOTE: MJL. If Salami goes down, then we finally get info, so I'm excited there.

P-edit: or not, there's the hammer I believe.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:25 am

In post 812, u r a person 2 wrote:bbmolla feels about as passive around this wagon as he was around the two wagons he liked

which he shouldn't be if, as he says, he get's passive when he thinks things are moving in the right direction.
Honestly, good point until:
BBmolla wrote:If Salami flips scum I’ll self vote
Less passive now, not sure what to think
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:36 am

In post 819, skitter30 wrote:
In post 816, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 742, TTTT wrote:I really want NotMy and BB to spill their guts about a potential Salami lynch
Salami's on my scumlist, it doesn't look like skitter is the best option now that the wagon is gone, so
I'm fine hammering there
(bolded for intent). If he flips town, then MJL is next on my list. Until one of us hammers Salami, VOTE: MJL. If Salami goes down, then we finally get info, so I'm excited there.

P-edit: or not, there's the hammer I believe.
why are you scmreading salami?
why were you interested in wagoning me?
scumreading Salami bc of urap's analysis, like I said in my last post. I was voting you before because we needed a lynch fairly soon, as I also said in my last post.
skitter30 wrote:and why are you voting mjl now if you're fine hammering salami?
ended up not meaning anything after the hammer, but if other people wanted to lynch MJL, I was fine helping that along too cause she's probably scum imo. I could leave my vote there for others to wagon, while keeping the option to hammer Salami open. No point leaving my vote on a wagon that's gone (yours) when I can put it in a better place and still be able to hammer if necessary.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:39 am

In post 821, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 760, MaryJoLisa wrote:I have never gotten to this point in the game before, so I feel comfortable posing this as a newbie question to all:

I don't see an actual rule on when it is permissible in the game to legally hammer a vote home. This is what i've found on the wiki. So other than courtesy, what is stopping me from hamming that vote home on Salami?

A player "at L-1", or "lynch minus 1" is one vote short of the majority votes needed to lynch and end the Day, and can be lynched with a single hammer vote.

"L-1"
is the most commonly used variation of the "L-#" notation, and is usually seen in votecounts to warn players of this status. The # may be replaced with any other number to signify that it will take that many more votes to lynch a player.

It is generally encouraged not to put a player at L-1 unless you are certain that they are scum, and that you have accomplished everything necessary for the Day. Doing so gives scum and impulsive town players a chance to quickhammer, resulting in no chance for a player to claim or not providing the chance to debate a claim, cutting off discussion for the Day, and so on.

Hammer:
A hammer is a vote on someone which results in the majority needed to lynch them. Once the hammer vote is placed, the game moves into Twilight until the mod posts the death scene. The player who has been hammered is considered beyond salvation as of the moment the hammering vote has been placed; barring the influence of a role like a Governor nothing will stop them from getting lynched. Many mods allow hammered players to post in Twilight but some do not.

Some players may use the threat of a hammer vote as a way to gambit in hopes of pulling votes off of them with a last second with "Oh well, go town." or "I wasn't lying, I really was the doctor."
In post 761, skitter30 wrote:the 'protocol' so to speak for a hammer is:
-> a wagon gets to l-1
-> someone gives intent to hammer
-> the person getting wagoned claims
-> we evaluate the claim and determine whether or not it's credible or a reason to not lynch them

hammering without a claim is a big no-no

it happens sometimes anyways, especially if it's super close to deadline; there's more leeway for a quickhammer or a hammer without a claim if it's literally minutes before deadline

there's nothing mechanically stopping you from hammering rn
but i would strongly advise you not to do so before we get a claim

people who lolhammer can
expect to get *a lot* of flak the next day
; i personally consider it to be incredibly scummy (for a few players nai because they do it all the time, but i wish they wouldn't)
Bold mine.
I'm confused. Are you trying to excuse your own hammer without this stuff? Or apologize? or something else? I can't tell what you're trying to say, since you ignored all of this advice.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:05 pm

In post 825, skitter30 wrote:@nmsa: who do you think is the scummiest player rn in {me/maryjo/salami}?
Definitely MJL.
northsidegal wrote:
u r a person 2 was killed. He was a
Town Cop
crap.
TTTT wrote:@skitter
if you are town
I need your help here
NotMy or BB?
and why?
Why ask skitter about BB and I, but not BB about skitter and I, or me about BB and skitter?
TTTT wrote:
In post 661, NotMySpamAccount wrote:After reading through all of that, Here are my reads:

Elements: I can't tell from my gut, but maybe town?
Salami: After urap's stuff, I'm tending scum here.
cbynumber: Textwalls, scumhunting, probly town.
u r a person 2: Town as crap. Loads of scumhunting, loving it.
MaryJoLisa: Probably scum. Not enough content, just trying to defend herself.
BBmolla: Confusing. I kinda see the arguments coming out, but slowly. Gut leaning scum, but not much
TTTT: Lots of short posts, not a lot being said other than quick responses to questions. He's asking questions though, so null/town I guess.
skitter30: Textwalls galore, not sure if that's ai, but pretty much null. I just can't get any sort of gut read here at this point.

Would not lynch: urap, cby, myself
Would lynch: MJL, Salami, skitter
Not sure: elements, TTTT, BBmolla

VOTE: skitter30 because we're getting kinda close to the deadline and we need a lynch. I'm fine with this one, and most other people seem to be too.
why were you willing to lynch your null-read (skitter) instead of voting your scum-read (Salami)?
skitter was close to lynch, I thought we needed a lynch soon and that it was getting close, and I didn't think we could lynch Salami that day (I was wrong, obviously).
TTTT wrote:for context...
was the next post after I put the 2nd vote on Salami
and included NotMy SRing Salami
but putting the 4th vote on skitter
he had a choice of making the Salami wagon (his claimed SR) even in votes to his null-read wagon
and he chose to put his null-read at L-1
really you should click on that post
and see how it's either a blatant attempt to derail Salami's wagon
or very very unlucky bad-town play
Unlucky poor townplay then I guess.
BBmolla wrote:Mmmm idk

His Skitter vote seemed like a compromise to get a lynch, Skitter had 3 votes while Salami had 2.
Exactly.
skitter30 wrote: [snip]
however, i find to be worse - he's scumread is at L-1 and he votes the maryjo wagon, which, of course, i am the only person on at that point. to me that feels more like trying to build a cw than 661 given that he's completely willing to hammer but chooses not to and maryjo wasn't really happening at that point. he also completely ignores the fake-hammer thing.
I voted the mjl wagon to have somwhere to leave my vote in case Salami wasn't lynched (which he was while I was writing the post, of course). Not sure what cw stands for. I didn't notice the fake hammer thing until later.
BBmolla wrote:
In post 845, TTTT wrote:so he puts his nullread at L-1 instead of his scumread at L-2?
there were 2 days 17 hours left when he did that
Yeah of a day that was 14 days long

I can easily see someone new thinking 2 days = we have to get a lynch and don't have time
This is what I thought.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:21 pm

Is everyone gonna ignore my explanations for the votes that I've posted multiple times?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:22 pm

Also, I'm at L-1, do you want a claim?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:28 pm

8 hrs into day 2. What did I just witness. This is TERRIBLE townplay, MJL, you ought to be policy lynched for that alone, I will do so in any game going forward, you got lucky, I was scum, I played terribly all game, everything I said was a lie (almost literally), and this is the most downright hilarious game of forum mafia I have seen or will see in my entire life. GG town, great play urap and TTTT, I want to know who the PRs were to see if I roleblocked correctly.
TTTT wrote:I've never wanted to be a vig more than right now
Please tell me you weren't a VT that I wasted a roleblock on last night. Dayvig would have been the best here if you actually could have and shot her.

Also, this is technically my first game of forum mafia, so YEET I played like trash but that ending was worth the loss to witness. Great introduction to actual forum play for me, far more fun than my trash irl group, great playing with y'all. TTTT is MVP for fantastic instincts and scumhuntning, wish I could stay for more to learn how to do it properly. MJL, watch out, I'm voting you the next game we play together. Time to see if there's any RMM in signups now, l8ter.

Also, that skitter vote was 100% legit, I wanted a lynch to end the day.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Ask me anything about my motivations for any of my terrible play if you want.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm

In post 885, TTTT wrote:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Congrats on the win.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:33 pm

In post 887, skitter30 wrote:what was your motivation for your first post?
and did you already know that claiming that early wasn't really a thing
I knew it was total BS, thought I could get away with it as a total noob. Wrong, clearly. BTW, I didn't lie about my MS friends texting back, they never did, that was made up as well.
TTTT wrote:
In post 882, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Please tell me you weren't a VT that I wasted a roleblock on last night.
I was Neapolitan
Good roleblock!
Oh good.
skitter30 wrote:
In post 882, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Also, this is technically my first game of forum mafia, so YEET I played like trash but that ending was worth the loss to witness. Great introduction to actual forum play for me, far more fun than my trash irl group, great playing with y'all. TTTT is MVP for fantastic instincts and scumhuntning, wish I could stay for more to learn how to do it properly. MJL, watch out, I'm voting you the next game we play together. Time to see if there's any RMM in signups now, l8ter.
i think you did pretty well for your first game actually! and i'm happy you had a good time!
Yay thanks!
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Honestly though MJL, if that hammer hadn't gotten lucky, you would have unquestionably died the next day if you weren't vigged in the night.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:36 pm

In post 893, TTTT wrote:it really is tough for scum when both slots are new players
especially when town starts finding each other on day1
Yeah, and no partner for forever, the first few posts of the scum pt are me complaining.
skitter30 wrote:i still don't think your first post was inherently scummy tbh, it def could have come from new-town imo
you did start falling into fairly common newb-scum patterns of playing up the inexperience and relying on that to explain why you 'didn't understnad what was going on' or 'why you couldn't form reads' tho starting ~midday1

i did enjoy playing with you and hope to see you in more games!
(:
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:04 pm

BBmolla wrote:wait hold up he claimed VT first post

disregard everything
TTTT wrote:
In post 904, BBmolla wrote:wait hold up he claimed VT first post

disregard everything
lol
skitter30 wrote:
In post 904, BBmolla wrote:wait hold up he claimed VT first post

disregard everything
lmao i completely forgot that
I was wondering when you would remember.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:11 pm

cbynumber wrote:VOTE: NotmySp---.

Oh.
you missed a fun 8 hrs
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:13 pm

Still can't believe my luck killing the cop and rbing the neapolitan, could not have gone better.
cbynumber wrote:Freakin' timezones man!

Ah well, ggwp everyone. The last few pages look wild lmao
Indeed.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”