Newbie 1951 (Day 4)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:25 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

oh cool, new newbie setup! hi teacher and skitter, good to see you again.

VOTE: teacher
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:30 am

Might have finally found a game I'm motivated to play. ahs anyone got experience with the new setup yet? selynee seems slightly scum, but not much. oh, and farkran is town I think. not sure tho.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:30 am

In post 20, Menalque wrote:I don’t get a welcome? Rude
Have I played with you before?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:30 am

If so, hello again, and sorry I forgot.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:34 am

In post 25, Menalque wrote:Kinda

I was scum in surprise (in a hydra) where we killed you N1
ahh, the game I never posted in.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:34 am

I like the addition of masons, RC did a good job.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:13 am

Movile posting so I'm gonna bevlazy, but Menalque and Creeper is my first guess. My farkran read was a reaction test to see if anyone would go along, and Menalaue did. Selynee is town tho for fakehammer. Teacher probtown, emps maybe town. Skitter is always town. I'm enjoying this game.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:14 am

Also nobody put farkran at L1 untilbI can get to a cimputer and make my thouughts legible.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:16 am

In post 187, emps wrote:nmsa,w whats the diff between menalque and i sring fark that makes u tl me and sr menalque?
Menalque originally went with me kn tring fark.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:18 am

In post 189, Menalque wrote:oh wait, so were you not actually TRing fark at that point?
Nah reaction testing.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:19 am

Newbie greetingbtell shouldnhave tipped you off.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:30 am

emps wrote:whats up with nmsa saying skitter is always town and menalque saying that he'll end up tring skitter

are they like really obivious as scum or do they always deepwolf/powerplay or smth
Skitter has a bit of a reputation. She rolls VT more than it is humanly possible. I'll assume she's town until I have an excellent reason not to.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:31 am

[quote="In post 192, Menalque"]gonna have to say that weakens my read on you a lil bit tbh NMSA, I thought we were mind melding

I think the newbie tell is bullshit site meta[
/quote]
Then you're just wrong.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:42 am

Nullread onfark

Newbie greeting tell has a good enough sample size, as well as a reasonable explanation. There's a reason most of the site accepts it as valid.

Menalque'a reaction is pretty scummy.

Ask anyone about skitter, they'll back me up. Or just read her gtkas, I think she talks about it in there.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:11 am

Sushi Martyr wrote:Ah, screw it.

@ NMSA: What's your read on me?
null/town
Menalque wrote:I'm deadly serious

VOTE: NMSA
it's page 10, someone needs to chill
Sushi Martyr wrote:No, wait, I came up with a better question.
In post 211, NotMySpamAccount wrote: Menalque'a reaction is pretty scummy.
What about his reaction seemed scummy to you?
tone was bad, and then he blew it up way too big. He's expeerienced enough to know that D1 reads aren't exactly bulletproof. you make a simple response and let the game develop.
Menalque wrote:
In post 211, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Ask anyone about skitter, they'll back me up. Or
just read her gtkas, I think she talks about it in there

idk if we should talk about this as it's from the speakeasy and I think it's kinda scummy to bring that up knowing that
1. gtkas is separate from the speakeasy
2. it's not scummy
Menalque wrote:
In post 223, teacher wrote:
In post 218, Menalque wrote:
In post 211, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Ask anyone about skitter, they'll back me up. Or
just read her gtkas, I think she talks about it in there

idk if we should talk about this as it's from the speakeasy and I think it's kinda scummy to bring that up knowing that
That is an incredibly bizarrely reachy take. Speaking about parts of the site is scummy how?
He's bringing it up in support of something he's saying, but multiple people here won't have access I'm p sure, and I thought the rule was that we're not meant to talk about anything in speakeasy outside of it? So it's a way to say "hey, there's evidence for my claim" without it being verifiable/without it being something we should really be discussing, if my understanding of rules about everything in speakeasy is correct
I'm not talking about speakeasy, it's easily verifiable since you have the experience to go look, and it's all about a very minor point since skitter has one post.

Pedit:
Thanks teacher
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:12 am

VOTE: Menalque, just realized I forgot to earlier.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:40 pm

heyy skitter! it's been a while. my tr was in fact lazy, but it's early d1 and assuming you're town usually works out. In this case, I think it did, you sound pretty townie.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:32 pm

yeah I'm confident on creeper scum now.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:03 pm

I'm on mobile, butbI agree with skitter here, fark is town. Teacher als probablt town. Creeper is a better lynch today than fark. Ask meqestions.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:05 pm

I'm feelibg confident on Menalque-Creeper as the solve rn.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:07 pm

Fark, for future reference, claim when asked, and don't pr spec. The potential benefits are too risky for the payoff.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:16 pm

In post 506, teacher wrote:
In post 351, teacher wrote:
In post 347, NotMySpamAccount wrote:yeah I'm confident on creeper scum now.
Spam - thoughts on fark?
In post 379, teacher wrote:Spam - flesh out your creeper read?

reminder for this page that Fark is L-1
heres two questions for you Spammy.
Farkbis town, skitters reasoning is good and I agree, tone also seems right. Creeper is bad on tone, and also his reaction test claim rang hollow. I can easily see newbscum seeing someone else (me) use it as reasoning for seemingly bad play and using the same excuse to cover themselves.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:56 am

In post 513, Menalque wrote:
In post 503, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm feelibg confident on Menalque-Creeper as the solve rn.
Protip: you shouldn’t be
show me that you're town then.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:58 am

In post 528, skitter30 wrote:
In post 517, Farkran wrote:if you care to help me @selynee @skitter @emps @nmsa @menalque please tell me why you are so strong on teacher being town because it doesn't make any sense to me.
as far as i'm aware, he's still sortable by post count
lol
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:00 am

In post 561, emps wrote:
In post 386, EpicCreeper9002 wrote:
In post 347, NotMySpamAccount wrote:yeah I'm confident on creeper scum now.
In post 349, emps wrote:i dunno i could buy creeper/fark as the gamesolve but that feels wayy too easy
In post 358, teacher wrote:Here’s my issue w the wagon right now: fark has been put on L-1 twice (five votes, as skitter replaced sushi). I know I’m town and I lean heavily that way on spammy. So unless we are saying the team is exactly creeper-fark, farks likely a Mislynch.

Skit- talk to me about Menalque because I melded w you a bit there. I disagreed w the early townread on darque and his reads (there, emps) have seemed a little swingy. The meld was strong on the 180-220 bit of reaching to scumread spam after what was to me an extremely towny reaction test - like Nigeria at the player Nd looking for a rationale.

I’m not saying that’s not the team btw. But if people are inclined there, I think the higher value play is to lynch creeper.

UNVOTE: Menalque
VOTE: creeper

it should be mentioned Fark is at L-1
What exactly made all of this happen? I know it's probably something in my previous post, but what?
at the time i felt like the reaction test was the fakest shit ever and i felt like it was an excuse to back out of the SR on me
(: mind meld
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:08 am

Fark doesn't die today. He's almost certainly newbtown. Creeper is the best lynch. I'm willing to reconsider on Menalque, but Creeper is almost certainly scum.

VOTE: Creeper
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 606, Menalque wrote:
In post 580, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Fark doesn't die today. He's almost certainly newbtown. Creeper is the best lynch. I'm willing to reconsider on Menalque, but Creeper is almost certainly scum.

VOTE: Creeper
I rly don’t like this? Making me feel like NMSA/fark could be a thing

I haven’t really been reading properly, have they been interacting a lot or kinda ignoring and pushing different directions?

The way and timing seems like a way to get off a wagon that would flip green while it’s low momentum, but giving him the option for a narrative to hop back on me or hammer if the chance comes up/the winds blow that way again

From my admittedly very brief skim, I don’t see why one of fark/creeper is scummier than the other, but I also doubt they’re scum together. Given that, idk why to push creeper, but one explanation is that if gets the lynch off the buddy who is kinda being townread by people, maybe enough to get him through tomorrow as well after creeper!green and if that happened it would definitely be some serious WIFOM in 5p lylo

NB: when I do get around to catching up later, this might completely flip

Not voting until I catch up properly
kinda hypocritical of me to say this, but this is lazy.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:35 am

Why are we teaching the newbies to use associatives without flips?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:59 am

In post 664, teacher wrote:
In post 663, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Why are we teaching the newbies to use associatives without flips?
Who is this to?
Everyone's talking about "That team doesn't work because X probably isn't scum with Y" but we don't have any flips yet.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:32 am

Finally some good content from Mena. Sushi, on the other hand, actually isn't great.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:39 am

Creeper, come tell me why you're town. Selynee, please do the same.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:53 am

In post 699, Sushi Martyr wrote:If you want me to make my case by going back and scouring the thread for post numbers of specific examples and make nitpicky wallposts couched in terms of uncertainty, I can try doing that, but it's probably not going to be today (as in the actual day, not the game day).
Bad post. Really, rsally bad.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:55 am

In post 711, EpicCreeper9002 wrote:
In post 611, Farkran wrote:@selynee @creeper @sushi

You haven't been updating your reads for a while (if ever). Please do.
I'll try ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel like the whole Farkran & emps thing is just two townies fighting. I still have my townreads on them from earlier and I just think a lot of the arguments came from town perspectives.

NSMA's recent question to me felt town-ish but he honestly hasn't been putting much into the game (of course that's silly coming from me). My reads on him are more or less null.

I think a lot of people are overlooking Selynee and Sushi Martyr. I see good questions from them both, feels like town but could easily be made up.
In post 605, Selynee wrote:EC, what is your opinion about teacher's answer to your question?
Spoiler: The question and answer being referred to, for reference
In post 520, teacher wrote:
In post 516, EpicCreeper9002 wrote:I'd like you to flesh out your read on me too, teacher. I've shown up pretty low on your recent list, and you seemed to turn against me around the same time as Spam did.
You’re an empty slot, but by choice not availability. You haven’t participated in the game. And you’ve resisted doing so when pushed.

I’ve expressed my thoughts on similar slots before:
(im good w/ your lynch......) “for a reason that seems callous -- if red, which I think is >rand, great. IF green, still not bad. I do believe in the 1:1 on and off wagon, so a green flip would have told me to reexamine my townreads. But given that [creeper] has not contributed any scumhunting OR (and the OR is in fact important here) claimed VLA to return at a date certain, even a green flip would have also removed a liability. This a lesson I learned a little later in my time on MS, but it makes sense to me. D1 and D2, you should of course try to scum hunt. But you should also get rid of town liabilities -- nullish folk that scum wont kill. Town liabilities should not make it to lylo because (1) they are an easy mislynch for scum to push and win the game, and (2) they havent been invested enough to have game-saving reads themselves.”

For one, your reasoning with "town liabilities" makes sense. Of course it's better to lynch scum, but as you say you think that's a possibility as well I can see where you're coming from. But I also find it odd that you came in after NSMA did, and also after what I think was my most contributive post at the time.
In post 697, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Creeper, come tell me why you're town. Selynee, please do the same.
I'm gonna be completely honest here: I have no idea how to do this lol. I feel like anything I say will just make my case worse.

I've said this before, but I think a lot of people think my amount of experience playing Mafia in the past correlates to my skill level. That is very much not the case and I am still horrible at the entire analysis thing
In post 706, Sushi Martyr wrote:I kinda wish this thread didn't feel like a minefield where one wrong word or post and suddenly half the players are shouting for your head
this is me
So tell me, how does the fence feel? You've been sitting on it all game, so you ought to know.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:56 am

In post 712, skitter30 wrote:
In post 642, teacher wrote:I think I get it. I don’t agree, but that is what it is.

Talk w me about the Menalque wagon “stalling out”. I didn’t see it happening before Farks vote. I feel like it was more game than wagon if that makes sense - that it wasn’t the wagon but the normal drop in activity after an early rush. Did it actually feel stalled to you? (This is more a gestalt/worldview question than a factual one, just curious about the “feel” of the game others described.

Do you think there’s a way to get creeper in? If not, any interest?
ya it did; it felt like the game just kinda ~slowed~ as he was getting wagoned, and ime that often happens in a game this size because scum are getting wagoned
there was a lot of activity in the early part of the game, and i still kinda feel like there's a lot (although not quite as much) activity now.
i def felt like there was a dip in activity for a couple of days that kinda coincided with the wagon

i could vote creeper
Please, be my guest.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:57 am

In post 720, Sushi Martyr wrote:I just realized I skimmed most of the longer posts, I just assumed it was more of the same stuff.
Ok this is bd too.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:12 am

In post 756, Menalque wrote:I actually do think skitt is p scummy so far
Nope.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:13 am

In post 758, Nexus wrote:
Votecount 1.8:

EpicCreeper9002 (3)-
NotMySpamAccount, Seleynee, Menalque
Farkran (1) -
teacher
Menalque (1) -
skitter30,
teacher (1)-
Farkran

Not voting (3) -
Sushi Martyr, EpicCreeper9002, emps

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. The deadline is at 9am BST on the 28th August 2019. (expired on 2019-08-28 09:00:00)[/b]
Somebody L-1 this.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:44 am

In post 768, skitter30 wrote:Fine

Just loudly repeating that i still think menalque is scum

VOTE: epic
Oh, I agree. I just think creeper is better for today.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:28 am

Menalque wrote:UNVOTE:

I wanna think more about scum!skitt
get back on the wagon or there'll be a new one on you. there is no good reason not to be on creeper right now. he's the most likely player to be scum, and if by chance he happens to be town, we've gotten rid of a slot that wasn't giving us anythig anyway. I'm fine with you thinking about scum!skit, but you're not getting that lynch today without an insane scumslip.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:45 am

In post 875, teacher wrote:
In post 836, teacher wrote:768 on Creeper: NMSA, Seleynee,
Menalque
, Skitter (Menalque leaves in 790
This almost certainly contains a scum.

@Menalque, I really need that skitter evolution verbalization.
There it is.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:14 am

lol I missed Creeper's claim on my skim earlier, but that confirms him as scum with Fark's mason claim. also my tr on fark is vindicated.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:17 am

Are we waiting on the other mason to claim, or should someone hammer Creeper?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:25 am

unless fark crumbed his partner as well. did you?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:30 am

Then it's fime to hammer creeper, since the other mason can out tomorrow.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:34 am

ah I see. so other mason should claim.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:37 am

eh screw it, I'm the other mason
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:37 am

also pagetop I guess
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:37 am

shall I reveal the crumb?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:39 am

In post 928, emps wrote:so that explains the nmsa tr
yeah hard trs on each other all game. crumb was post 1, free cookie to whoever figures it out first
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:42 am

nice, free cookie for teacher
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:43 am

In post 937, Farkran wrote:
In post 935, teacher wrote:
In post 22, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
M
ight have finally found a game I'm motivated to play.
a
hs anyone got experience with the new setup yet?
s
elynee seems slightly scum, but not much.
o
h, and
farkran
is town I think.
n
ot sure tho.
Higher challenge level: find mine
idk if I can even do this without looking back at our pt

pedit: exactly
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:43 am

do try to be protown with your invincibility though, Fark.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:45 am

In post 945, emps wrote:k teacher is 100%town now you think he would make his scumbuddy fakeclaim tracker when he saw a mason breadcrumb?
yeah, unless it's 4d chess or something
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:47 am

In post 947, Farkran wrote:
In post 944, NotMySpamAccount wrote:do try to be protown with your invincibility though, Fark.
I genuinely tried though. My game experience is A LOT different than yours. Fakehammering was considered a dirty play, days lasted 48 hours (hence some of my posts containing SRs against people not writing much), WAY more PRs in our setups, etc.

We valued VCA and association analysis more than everything, progression is worth nothing on d1
lol you come from a very different place.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:49 am

In post 948, teacher wrote:
In post 32, Sushi Martyr wrote:
In post 30, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I like the addition of masons, RC did a good job.
I've never played in a game with masons, will be interesting to see how it goes.

Also, hi, everyone!
I saw this as a claim to being a mason - it implies knowledge that they are present. @Emps, this was one of the reasons, I saw this as a crumb of being masons with Spam -- the quote.
my 30 was just me hammering in the mason crumb to the point where it was undeniable in case fark ended up really needing it. he would have too, without creeper and skitter
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:50 am

In post 950, teacher wrote:@Emps - reasons I TRed Sushi. I even put a hyphen between spam and sushi in my readslist in to let them know I had seen the cross crumbing (I caught NMSAs, but didnt put it as claiming w/ Fark til Fark claimed.
huh I didn't eeven notice
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:51 am

In post 955, teacher wrote:
In post 53, Farkran wrote:
N
ow i look like a good girl from an anime i like.
A
lso hello to all the newly arrived.

M
y readings so far:

S
elynee - town 70% very proactive
Menalque - town 50% mafia 50% trollish
teacher - mafia 60% too serious to be town PR
notmyspam - town 70% plays like expert town

sushi - town 50% mafia 50% trollish
emps - town 65% aggressive play

O
ther two have yet to speak, 80% at least one mafia hiding in there

UNVOTE:

VOTE: teacher
nope
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:55 am

nah we gamesolved on creeper's claim and good reads.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:55 am

In post 961, teacher wrote:Eh, it was the best I saw -- starting caps not necesarily in order. I think you did better than NMSA on hiding the crumb really well, but I can understand why. I look forward to you outing it after others try.
yeah I was barely hiding mine
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:57 am

In post 964, Farkran wrote:Also, credit for the crumbs goes to NMSA. We stopped using crumbs back there because there has been a game where EVERYONE crumbed the shit out of themselves and then any day code was banned.
ok that's hilarious. we have a rule here against code or tiny text, but crumbing is allowed
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:58 am

In post 966, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 964, Farkran wrote:Also, credit for the crumbs goes to NMSA. We stopped using crumbs back there because there has been a game where EVERYONE crumbed the shit out of themselves and then any day code was banned.
ok that's hilarious. we have a rule here against code or tiny text, but crumbing is allowed
Actually, I want to read that. DO you have a link?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:33 am

Menalque wrote:oh, NMSA

why did you hammer before I could post about skitt?
cause you and creeper are the scum team and skit is town.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:33 am

In post 992, teacher wrote:Because its like midnight where you are and you had all day but didnt?

Nothing stopping you now friend.
that too
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:34 am

but pls no kill tonight so we get the perfect game.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:41 pm

man mena putting up a solid AtE fight to avoid tomorrow's lynch.

Creeper flips scum today, I probably die tonight. That leaves Fark (confirmed), teacher, skitter, Selynee, Mena, emps, and sushi. We lynch mena and almost certainly win. If Mena flips town somehow, Fark dies n2, leaving teacher, skitter, selynee, emps, and sushi. I'm fairly comfortable there, we've got margin for error and some very towny players.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:42 pm

teacher how are you so good at getting pagetops
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Fark, make sure to check the mason pt frequently over n1, this is my last chance for input assuming I get the nk.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:03 am

Huh.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:04 am

Mena ur playing against wincon regardless of alignment. If you're scum that was gamethrowing, if you're town you've guaranteed your own ml and shortened the day. You didn't even contribute anything besides what you said yesterday.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:05 am

In post 1208, Menalque wrote:Actually, go fuck yourself. Sincerely. That was out of line. I've been scum reading you and I've done my best to get you lynched, but I would NEVER imply that I thought you were cheating to try and win the game, and I'm actually pretty fucking insulted that you think I would.

Even tried my best to make the push as non-toxic as possible on you, and again, I'm town so you can know this is good faith as I've no reason to lie anymore, and you're going to come out and call me a cheater? Get the fuck out of here.
I assume this is directed at teacher?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:09 am

In post 1211, Menalque wrote:
In post 1207, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Mena ur playing against wincon regardless of alignment. If you're scum that was gamethrowing, if you're town you've guaranteed your own ml and shortened the day.
You didn't even contribute anything besides what you said yesterday
If you're not gonna read my posts then obviously you're gonna think that. If you are and you just can't see that I've been contributing then that's your problem. Have fun losing the game if you're not gonna lynch teacher tomorrow.
I have in fact read your iso, at your request. You haven't contributed anything of value today that you didn't yesterday. Teacher might or might not get lynched tomorrow, but by self hammering and shortening the day you've made it so that he doesn't have to post as much, meaning we have less to work with. Since I die tonight, if you're town, then fypov, 2 confirmed townies are dead.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:16 am

I glanced at 1938, and scum won, so what happened there that made selfhammering good for town?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:02 am

In post 1702, Farkran wrote:
In post 1700, popsofctown wrote:Hahaha Farkran.

Jesters are virtually nonexistent on mafiascum.

I hope you weren't looking forward to playing them in this format.

They're not popular around here.
They were used fairly frequently where i come from, i liked the role but not to the point i'd be looking forward to play it rather than anything else, really.
What i kinda strongly want to play, sooner or later, is a cult game. I loved cult.

I also like to play scum but i'm not too good at it (inb4 "you're not good as town either").
Korina
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:06 am

wp emps and pops, tense lylo. also wp skitter for lasting all the way. gg everyone, can't wait to play with y'all in the future.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:33 am

In post 1744, Farkran wrote:
LOL @her profile. Too early for me though, i'll <3 her later and persuade her to host or play a cult game for me
Yeah Korina is probably the best known cult enthusiast
Show

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”