Newbie 1959 | Stuff I Found Online Xv | Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:34 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Hello everyone.

So after mulling over the player list for hours and using my superb deduction skills, I've come to the conclusion that there is only one person on this list who I can conceivably accuse of being scum at this time.

VOTE: Saladman27

Why Salad you might ask? Well based off of his username, I can only conclude that he enjoys eating salads. Why is this an issue? Because you see, salads consist entirely of products made by plants, which means that this guy is a plant murderer! Do you know what plants do for us? They provide us with the oxygen that we need in order to live. So by eating and killing all these plants, Saladman here is attempting to kill us all by cutting off our oxygen supply.

Absolutely despicable.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:35 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 7, Saladman27 wrote:You all have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used in my next Mini Normal as flavour.

That being said VOTE: Teacher, you can’t teach newbies.
Honestly though, 10/10 flavor. Probably my favorite flavor that I've seen on the site so far. :lol:
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:36 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Nope, did not open like that in 1952.

Haven't opened like that in any of my games honestly.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:26 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Yeah I tend to do that in my writing. Not the first time I've had that pointed out to me.

Writing was never my forte which is why I'm going to school for computer science.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:19 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Most games on here start off with RVS which is where we all randomly vote someone for bullshit reasons.

It helps to promote discussion and get us talking. Eventually someone is bound to say something scummy or do something to get us out of RVS.

The long deadline is there to account for real life circumstances such as work/school/etc.

Cool avi by the way.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:49 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Why do you want teacher to claim? Do you intend on lynching him today?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:16 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 38, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 37, AaronFrost wrote:Why do you want teacher to claim? Do you intend on lynching him today?
I have no desire for teacher to claim unless he needs to, but I have 0 alignment reads so far, so I have no issue with hammering anyone here provided I think they are scum.
So you'd rather hammer someone on page 2 and somehow hope that produces reads instead of letting your reads develop as the game progresses and deciding on a better lynch that way?

Also your even though it was random, self-voting is usually seen as an anti-town move, even during RVS.

VOTE: Spartan117
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:17 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 41, teacher wrote:
In post 39, teacher wrote:
In post 37, AaronFrost wrote:Why do you want teacher to claim? Do you intend on lynching him today?
This is a terrible response to L-1 from somebody who is on my wagon.
Never mind. Just kinda assumed everyone was on me. Sorry.
I was about to say lol. It's all good.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 45, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 38, Spartan117 wrote:
I have no desire for teacher to claim unless he needs to, but I have 0 alignment reads so far, so I have no issue with hammering anyone here provided I think they are scum.
Also to point out my use of the world "here" was probably not optimum, as I can see why it may sound like I'm referencing the page we are on while I was referencing the game we are in.
It was the user of the word 'here' that led me to believe you were okay with hammering someone on page 2.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 48, Spartan117 wrote:Saladmans reaction felt very much like scum trying to hope on a wagon, as an SE I expect more from you than your response in #46, I would have hoped more experienced players would understand the full motive behind that game advancing content, no comments on any of the other people who are on Teachers wagon?
I can agree with Salad's vote feeling opportunistic, but what exactly do you expect from him given his status as an SE.

What do you think about teacher's reaction?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Salad why did you unvote?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Sure I'll bite at the questions. Been working on schoolwork all day today so haven't been around much.
In post 64, teacher wrote:I’m hating the slowness of the game. I’ve got like 2 reads out of rand and we are a couple days in. Let’s try some getting to know you questions to hopefully start things off into the week. All slots kindly answer.

1. What is your experience at Mafia
A handful of games on MafiaScum. A few irl games of Ultimate Werewolf here and there.

2. How do you play as town
I usually observe, ask questions, pressure those I find scummy and generally obvtown it up. I have yet to roll a PR so no clue how I'd play if I did. Probably try to be less obvtown if I was a PR.

3. How do you play as scum
If my only scum game on here is any indication, badly. But seriously I try to emulate my town playstyle.

4. What do you think gives away a player as scum or town
Scum will tend to push an agenda more than town will since scum already knows everyone's alignment. They'll also appeal to the crowd by posting things that appear townie on the surface, but don't fit the game state or just aren't very helpful. Town players will question and observe and more than likely change their reads often. Townies in general should also be less afraid of how they look and more focused on either hunting scum.

5. Time zone/standard posting times
EST. I'm in university and work part time so whenever I have free time really.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 56, Donempire wrote:teacher is a pretty relaxed player overall so i dont think the response is telling.

Salads response of course views things from a very flat angle, i know that spartan wasnt trying to get a quick mislynch. Though i am happy the game gained traction, i cant townread spartan for it because either faction could do it. I think aarons reaction to the vote is also pretty bad, it reads as though hes more concerned on where he is at when/if a lynch occurs rather than getting a scum lynch through. The whole convo reads like TvS and if i had to pick a side i'd say aarons the goon here.
The only situation where I'd be concerned about where I'm at is if I was on the teacher wagon, which again, I am not.

That being said, I do like Spartan's response to my questions. I had a feeling he was reaction testing and wanted to confirm whether that was true. I also agree with his sentiment of anti-town =/= scum.

UNVOTE:

Not really liking Saladman's posts here. In #54 he says that he's concerned about a mislynch happening on Spartan despite the fact that he was nowhere close to being lynched. And if you were concerned about a hypothetical mislynch, then why vote him at all? Early game wagons aren't necessarily a bad thing provided you have a town sensible enough not to quick/self hammer, and Spartan doesn't strike me as the type of person who'd do that.

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Alright, since teacher's questions didn't really spark up activity levels too much, I'll throw in a question of my own and see where it gets us.

If you had to lynch somebody right now, who would it be and why?

I'd probably lynch Salad. Didn't like his quick unvote after voting Spartan and his vote on Spartan seemed very opportunistic to begin with.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:38 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 107, teacher wrote:
Plot, speaking at least for me the site has been down for much of the last two days. If we can extend the day a bit to compensate, i am in favor.
+1 to this. Pages take forever to load on my end and it's making it very hard to even read the thread right now.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:40 am

Post by AaronFrost »

@Dong
In post 56, Donempire wrote:I think aarons reaction to the vote is also pretty bad, it reads as though hes more concerned on where he is at when/if a lynch occurs rather than getting a scum lynch through. The whole convo reads like TvS and if i had to pick a side i'd say aarons the goon here.
Can you elaborate more on this?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I legitimately think that teacher thought I was voting for him when I posted 37 so his reaction seemed genuine. He also did explain the implications of L-1 after that. I agree that what I posted there would've been pretty hypocritical if I was voting for teacher at that moment.

What 'bone' do you have to pick with 37?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

I don't really see where teacher was panicking honestly. I think his response was pretty warranted since Spartan seemed to imply that he was okay with hammering a vote on page 2. I think teacher reacts that way regardless if it was him or someone else being wagoned.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Yeah distancing is a pretty common scum tactic but I think it's pretty unlikely that scum would be distancing from each other on Day 1, especially in a Newbie game.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Alright so looking through Saladman's meta, so far it does seem pretty consistent with town!Salad. I think my vote is better placed here honestly.

VOTE: Dongempire

Really did not like their case against teacher. teacher wasn't responding to the fact that he was at L-1, he was responding to Spartan when he seemed to imply that he was okay with hammering on page 2 and I think teacher's response is fine because of that. Not necessarily saying it's townie, but it's definitely not scummy.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:20 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 133, teacher wrote:Reads RN. Anyone want to engage me?

Aaron
Spartan
Salad
Yoda
-----------
Chibi Merfin
________
George
Dong

Also, Dong, why not answer the general questions?
Sure I'll engage.

Why Yoda as a townlean? Why George as a scumlean?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:58 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 128, Donempire wrote:
In post 113, AaronFrost wrote:Maybe I'm wrong here, but I legitimately think that teacher thought I was voting for him when I posted 37 so his reaction seemed genuine. He also did explain the implications of L-1 after that. I agree that what I posted there would've been pretty hypocritical if I was voting for teacher at that moment.

What 'bone' do you have to pick with 37?
Im pretty sure that teacher actually thought you were voting him. And his reaction is natural.
For scum.
Expanding on post 102 (or perhaps reiterating) an experienced town player would keep calm and explain spartan that this isnt something he should be doing and level with him. A panicking scum tries to get out of l1 as quickly as possible before a lolhammer.
Wouldn't town want to get out if L-1 as quickly as possible too though for fear of being mislynched? I think panicking when you're at L-1 and about to be hammered on page 2 of a game is a pretty natural reaction regardless of alignment. I'd be much more concerned about teacher's reaction if it was later in the game.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:07 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 127, Donempire wrote:
In post 110, AaronFrost wrote:@Dong
In post 56, Donempire wrote:I think aarons reaction to the vote is also pretty bad, it reads as though hes more concerned on where he is at when/if a lynch occurs rather than getting a scum lynch through. The whole convo reads like TvS and if i had to pick a side i'd say aarons the goon here.
Can you elaborate more on this?
Sure can.

At that point i thought town!you would be more concerned with trying to persuade spartan out of l-1ing teacher. Your posts seem more like you're trying to seem reasonable without taking any action, what with asking spartan if he wants a lynch. On surface level it seems like a natural enough question but definitely not the question to be asking at page 2. I think a town response would be more in line with "the fuck?"
"The fuck" seems like the kind of reaction someone would give if they're panicking about being at L-1 on page 2, which is the argument that you're using against teacher here. So why would the reaction be town for me, but scum for teacher?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:59 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 112, GeorgeBailey wrote:But I don't think teacher is scum just because he panicked at L-1. Wouldn't any role would panick if they're about to be lynched d1 from an RVS?
In post 116, GeorgeBailey wrote:But I think that you were just scared of being hammered d1 for no reason.
Here's a nice little contradiction looking through George's ISO. He says that it's perfectly reasonable for teacher to panic when he's put at L-1 but then says that there's no reason for him to be afraid of being hammered on D1.

Which is it?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:14 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Ah okay I misread that then. Disregard that. My bad.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:46 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 181, teacher wrote:Never seen him scum.

117 is gross af.

I’m in school so pretty limited
You don't like your own post? Or are you referring to 177?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:57 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Teacher pretty much laid out every reason why we should lynch somebody today, and every day going forward. I flip is going to give us more information than just doing nothing and waiting for scum to kill someone. It also increases our odds. We have a 22% chance of lynching scum today. If we don't lynch, and the mafia kills someone, then that chance becomes 25%, which isn't much better odds. If we do lynch, and the mafia kills someone , we have roughly a 28.5% chance of lynching scum the next day which is a little better. That'll turn into a 40% chance on Day 3 assuming we don't lynch scum on either of the previous days. Basically if we no lynch, we only stall the game and sell ourselves short of information. If we do lynch, we have two flips that we can potentially work with plus there is always the chance of catching scum Day 1.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:01 am

Post by AaronFrost »

That being said, I think Chiibie gets some town points for bringing up the idea. I can see why scum would want to push a no lynch but I think it's more likely that newbie town would think that no lynching is beneficial (heck I had the same thought process in my first game). Chiibie seemed to bring up the idea with good intentions so I don't think it's scum motivated.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:02 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Apologize for formatting and spelling errors. My internet has been cutting in and out for the past couple days so I'm posting this on mobile.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:06 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 182, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 181, teacher wrote:Never seen him scum.

117 is gross af.

I’m in school so pretty limited
It stinks right? or am I just missing some sort of meta where he acts all random looking for a lynch.

My issue with you putting things down to his townmeta especially now I know youve not seen his scum meta is what if they both look the same, what if this is scumsalad?
I think Salad mentioned earlier that he's never rolled scum before so he doesn't really have a scum meta. I could see scum Salad playing to his meta of being random and lynchbaity and us shrugging it off as just "that's his meta"
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:34 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 183, Plotinus wrote:
Merfin2 has been prodded. They have (expired on 2019-10-04 10:27:19) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:44 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Hmm I'm having a hard time getting a read on Salad. I could see him flipping scum but I'm not all that confident that he will.
It does feel a bit like he's playing up his meta which is something I could see scum Salad doing.

I'd rather not lynch the inactive slot personally and just wait for them to come back/be replaced. Inactivity is not a reliable scum tell although I do have yet to actually go though Merfin's posts. I'll probably do that once my internet is back up since I have a guy coming to work on it today.

Dong is probably the best place for my vote right now but with it being V/LA, all we can do is wait for a response from it.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 228, Gimm1ck wrote:Saying now that Teacher reacted calmly and townie, albeit a tad passively to his wagon; considering it nai on him for the present being.

Reading back over early Spartman wagon here, so sorry for not knowing how to use quotes (you can see how badly I messed it up a few posts up) anyways;
Personally I find spartman to be scummy in that situation. He uses a defensive reply to pressure (think And why does that make me scum?),

"Additionally please tell me what is anti-town about self voting during the RVS on the first page? What does it tell you about my alignment if anything?" (post 44)

and calls out saladman for not contributing to in-game scum hunting.

"Saladmans reaction felt very much like scum trying to hope on a wagon, as an SE I expect more from you than your response in #46, I would have hoped more experienced players would understand the full motive behind that game advancing content, no comments on any of the other people who are on Teachers wagon?"

This earns scum points for Spartan as he - as stated before - calls out Salad for not investing in game related content while defensively replying to pressure.
Saladman's Lynch on Spartan is nai for me as of now. Going over rest of game soon
I don't really understand this. What about his reaction to my pressure on him stuck out as scum indicative? Anti-town =/= scum and I never accused him of being scum for it, just that it's an anti-town thing to do.

And what exactly is scummy about Spartan calling out another player's scummy behavior?

Why the fuck is everyone calling him Spartman?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 232, Gimm1ck wrote:
In post 75, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 56, Donempire wrote:teacher is a pretty relaxed player overall so i dont think the response is telling.

Salads response of course views things from a very flat angle, i know that spartan wasnt trying to get a quick mislynch. Though i am happy the game gained traction, i cant townread spartan for it because either faction could do it. I think aarons reaction to the vote is also pretty bad, it reads as though hes more concerned on where he is at when/if a lynch occurs rather than getting a scum lynch through. The whole convo reads like TvS and if i had to pick a side i'd say aarons the goon here.
The only situation where I'd be concerned about where I'm at is if I was on the teacher wagon, which again, I am not.

That being said, I do like Spartan's response to my questions. I had a feeling he was reaction testing and wanted to confirm whether that was true. I also agree with his sentiment of anti-town =/= scum.

UNVOTE:

Not really liking Saladman's posts here. In #54 he says that he's concerned about a mislynch happening on Spartan despite the fact that he was nowhere close to being lynched. And if you were concerned about a hypothetical mislynch, then why vote him at all? Early game wagons aren't necessarily a bad thing provided you have a town sensible enough not to quick/self hammer, and Spartan doesn't strike me as the type of person who'd do that.

Why do these imply scumminess? Is there a reason that they would act this way If they were scum? Would they act differently if they were town?
I assume you're talking about the points I made against Saladman here.

Scum tend to be much more cautious than town do and at the time, it seemed like Salad was attempting to be cautious. Early game wagons are good for reactions and even though there was an early wagon on Spartan, the closest it got was L-2. He was never in danger of being lynched.

Now I can also understand the fear of that happening because of the game he modded that I played in because on Day 1 we had a townie quickhammer with 10 into the deadline and then the next day we had another townie self-hammer, also with 10 days left on the deadline. No one here seems like the type of player who'd do that sort of thing though.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 248, Spartan117 wrote:Its official Gimm1ck has as many posts as yoda already, so much content so soon, what do you guys all think..?
So far not really liking his posts all that much. It seemed like he was reaching to find any reason to scum read you and came up with logic that doesn't really make sense. I was already feeling off on the Merfin slot but the replacement has solidified them as a scum read for me.

Besides that, I'd like to see more from Yoda as well.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 251, Gimm1ck wrote:
In post 234, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 228, Gimm1ck wrote:Personally I find spartman to be scummy in that situation. He uses a defensive reply to pressure (think And why does that make me scum?),
You find it scummy that I am trying to understand what someone finds scummy about my play, you're off to a good start.
No. I was saying that I personally find when people respond to pressure by asking someone to elaborate on the reason they are being pressured is generally scummy to me.

This is especially given the context with Salad lynching you in early game phases - although yes, questioning Salad's viewpoints in early game phases has a place, it should not be a justification for a counterlynch unless you have other reasoning. Which is why I found it scummy.
Again, I never really pressured him about the self-vote thing or accused him of scum for it, I just mentioned that it's an anti-town move.

The main pressure on Spartan was the fact that he put teacher at L-1 and the wording of implied that he was okay with hammering someone on page 2. Any comments on his response to that?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:46 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I really don't have much to add either. I'm mostly waiting for Dong to respond.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:55 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Probably gonna go back and reread some stuff when I get a chance
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Not a fan of that hop on there George, especially since you were defending Dong earlier in the day.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 304, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 299, teacher wrote:
In post 291, Donempire wrote:@Georgie im back from v/la, so if you're not voting me based ön that feel free to. Im having a hard time approaching the game is all.
I find the fact I can’t get this wagonned, despite this apathy (and everything else), concerning.
Can you explain my wagon to me from an outside perspective I'm interested to know what you think of it. This isnt just @teacher.
I'm personally not a fan considering you're my strongest townread at the moment. I think at least one of the people voting for you right now is scum.

Where did Gimm1ck go anyways? He just kind of disappeared after his catch up post.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

I'd still like to hear from Dong after they get back from V/LA, but I think my vote is actually better placed here right now.

VOTE: Gimm1ck
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Well shit then.

If Dong doesn't respond soon I'll switch back to them.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:01 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Intent to hammer within 24 hours.

Hopefully Dong actually gets on here and starts playing again.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:54 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Makes me think that Dong is going to flip town honestly. But that will also give us a chance to sort between those on the Dong wagon.

George's hop on feels scummiest to me right now. Yoda is still a hard null for me, but his vote on Dong also feels pretty sheepy. Salad's is okay because it seems like he had a purpose for putting Dong at L-1 (trying to increase their activity level), but I'm still having a hard time reading that slot. teacher is probably the towniest person on the wagon right now, and of course I'm obviously town :D

So even though the votes in the last page are troubling, this is fine if we get a town flip. And if Dong flips scum, then that's even better because we can look at who was defending them/trying to bus them at the end of the day.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:01 am

Post by AaronFrost »

@teacher
In post 311, teacher wrote:
In post 308, AaronFrost wrote:I'd still like to hear from Dong after they get back from V/LA, but I think my vote is actually better placed here right now.

VOTE: Gimm1ck
See my quote of Dong. Theyre back but not playing. .

Agreed w/you on Spartan. I again think the three of us need to get together.

Dong>Salad>George>Gimm1ck for me.
Is this a strategy that you've employed in past games, getting your biggest townreads together to form a voting block? I've never seen that done before so I'm just curious.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:30 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Alright I think it's time.

I'll have a lot of people to sort between tomorrow. Hopefully we can get some more activity in here.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:31 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I'm usually one of the less active posters in these games too so you know it's bad when I have the third-most number of posts.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:58 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Well thanks for narrowing down my scum pool I guess. I was going to push George today because he was playing pretty scummy.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:23 am

Post by AaronFrost »

So I could think of a couple reasons why George might have been killed.

1) To confuse us. Pretty much everyone expressed some concerns against him during the last day phase, so keeping him alive and having the town pressure and possibly mislynch him would be the optimal choice, but sometimes scum will make sub-optimal choices for the purpose of throwing us off. This seems unlikely to happen, especially in a Newbie game.

2) Scum thought he was PR. PR's tend to play a little bit scummy/low-profile so that scum won't kill them, but not too scummy that they'll get mislynched. This seems the more likely scenario to me since it's important for scum to PR hunt and get rid of any advantage that the town has.

This is the kind of kill I see coming from someone who's experienced with mafia and/or someone who's being coached by an experienced player. I think at least one of our remaining SE (Salad/teacher) players is scum.

teacher is by far the towniest of the two, but I don't want to rule him out completely. I've learned that even the most obvtown players can still turn out to be scum and according to teacher, he obvtowns it up as either alignment. He was also the driving force behind the Dong lynch yesterday, which does concern me a bit. However, Salad is easily the scummier looking of the two. For now...

VOTE: Salad

It might also be worth taking a look at who George (and to a lesser extent, Dong) were scumreading and how the other players interacted with those slots.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:46 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 366, Saladman27 wrote: Aaron - Highlight: 351 and I’d like to know what your reads are now after Dong and George is flipped
AaronFrost
- Obviously town
Spartan
- Biggest town read by a mile. He's questioning, using good logic and generally feels townie.
teacher
- I'll admit I feel a bit less confident that teacher is town than I did yesterday mostly because of that NK. Curious to see how he responds.
Gimm1ck
- Moving him up to town because I think if he were scum he'd be much more content with lynching Dong than he was. Instead he tried to push the lynch onto Salad.
Chiibie
- Everything they've done so far feels like newb-town to me. It's more of a nullish town because I have yet to sort this slot.
Yodavader
- PoE. Another slot I need to sort.
Salad
- Already explained my stance here.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:06 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Chiibie Day 1:
In post 152, Chibiie wrote:///// Regarding Salad, I' ve stated my reasoning for unvoting him pretty clear... His play shows relationship to me, I want Salad, teacher and Dong (these 3 seem to know each other) alive so they can talk and read eachother, they'll either end up in the same team or different, right? Having a group of players that already have a grasp of each other's playstyles is a strong weapon for us, who didn't played with them before, because we're new and they need time to adjust with our amounts of posts, the level of interest in conversation and strategies overall (I am more of a logical, connect-the-dots type of player, will use any little information, even the order of ideas in one's post, even yours, I take notice of player's order in your post), but they can read each other to a certain level based on previous games... I want to have that, as a new player here, I will honestly abuse this.
In post 131, Chibiie wrote:Saladman started strong initiating the RVS and voting against teacher, but that's RVS and he voted teacher probably due to previous encounter in a different game, that's how it looks to me. (ofc, I needed more info which was later revealed, I couldn't assume this based on Salad's first post, so thank you for getting more in-depth with your discussion).

Short about Salad: I believe he had a pretty straight and logical play there, showing that they know each other, so they do have some kind of experience reading each other, therefore I UNVOTE: Salad
In post 280, Chibiie wrote:IMO, Salad is the most neutral read I have, therefore I gave him towncred. His plays are literally just... I haven't seen him getting too involved and that either because he doesn't want much attention on him (assuming he is PR, anyone can be at this point, we still haven't pushed someone to claim), or he's taking part of this game out of respect (assuming he's just a Vanilla Town with no other power, but to help us solve the puzzle).

I could've also assumed he's scum, however, I trust that a scum will select a target to try and push for a lynch. A specific target, someone that can be read as a big influence for Town... ANYWAY, moving on, I'm getting too much into my head and will end up with another huge post, not all information I'm running through is important, I'm still having trouble organizing the game in my head, too many thoughts on these interactions.
Chiibie Day 2:
In post 362, Chibiie wrote:
In post 360, Saladman27 wrote:To bring some sort of substance that’s probably been said before, scum probably killed George because his posts sounded PR like.
Regarding this, I'm not a really big fan of this post...
In post 362, Chibiie wrote:As of now, Salad has been pretty chill, which makes me think that he is indeed scum. He's not really sharing full thoughts in-game and just keeps a low-profile. This is kind of a throw off for me since I could also say he's PR then and does not want attention, BUT keeping too low of a profile can backfire...
In post 362, Chibiie wrote:Peeps, y'all pushing Salad on the chopping block and I couldn't agree more, but I will abstain from voting until I read everyone's thoughts on this NK..
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:06 am

Post by AaronFrost »

What changed your read on Salad between days?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:11 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I think the likely explanation for GeorgeBailey's death was that scum thought he was a PR.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:13 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Think scum may have accidentally done us a favor though since I was going to push him today.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:13 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Hey look I got us off page 15 finally
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:18 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I think Salad/Chiibie could be the team. Salad/Yoda is also possible.

I don't think Salad/Gimm1ck are ever a team.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:29 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 385, Chibiie wrote:
In post 374, AaronFrost wrote:I think the likely explanation for GeorgeBailey's death was that scum thought he was a PR.
If that's the case, I truly believe that none of the SE or experienced with Mafia overall is actually scum. In an earlier post you said that all I did feels like newb!town to you, I would like you to define "newb". Is it platform-wise or general Mafia game-wise?

Mostly platform-wise. You mentioned you had played social deduction games elsewhere but this was your first time on MS. The reason I say this is because of your idea of no lynching yesterday, which is not the norm on this site.

I'm actually curious because you're also the one who said that this NK was something an SE would do to throw Town off, yet now you say that it is likely that George was read as PR.

Solid misrep. I said it was possible, but unlikely. In the very same post I mention that it's more likely that scum thought he was a PR.

Any experienced Mafia player should be able to see that (and this is my point of view only, as always) George had no PR-hints in his posts, besides the possible Masons (Dong / George), otherwise, I, personally couldn't see any other PR-hints.

That's from your point of view though. Like teacher pointed out, there were some potential indications that George could've been the FN, and that's something that people are likely to miss. Even I'm usually pretty bad at noticing crumbs until they're pointed out to me.

I call this a contradiction, which makes me wanna lower you down on my TL, there are so many games where obvtown is actually scum and plays a perfect Town.

So what is the contradiction? I do agree that I've seen "obvtown" players turn out to be scum pretty often.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:41 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 378, AaronFrost wrote:I think Salad/Chiibie could be the team. Salad/Yoda is also possible.

I would like more info on this. You've already posted your list and then came up with a contradiction, I mean, at the end of my post I've posted what everyone can read in the Mod posts, so don't take my request as FoS. I'm genuinely curious of how you associate me to Salad. What puts me in this light to you?
Yeah I can expand.

Basically it's the sudden shift in your read on Salad. I read as you were townreading Salad, and even if the read was neutral at that point, the sudden shift just feels unnatural to me. Seems like you were trying to distance from him on Day 1 and now you have an opportunity on Day 2 to go with the crowd that's scumreading him. Not 100% sure if Chiibie would bus him that quickly into the day though, so for now Chiibie/Salad team is just a theory.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:42 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 385, Chibiie wrote:If that's the case, I truly believe that none of the SE or experienced with Mafia overall is actually scum. In an earlier post you said that all I did feels like newb!town to you, I would like you to define "newb". Is it platform-wise or general Mafia game-wise?
But yet you're scumreading Salad now?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:55 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 388, Chibiie wrote:To continue this assumption, I would like to say that the contradiction was in one post only actually.
Re-reading these two posts I can see that the contradiction took place in #351 only. I really doubt and SE would have read George as PR, however coming up with this analysis (and I don't wanna be looked at like the black sheep of this game) really lowers you down on my list.

Will I sound like trash? I might be, but I do have a feeling that this might've been your NK and was planned since D1 once George started defending Dong. That was the perfect setup for a scum 200 IQ blackmail NK.

Can I be wrong? Of course. Is this actually an FoS if I think about it? Could be, actually.
Anyway
, will count you as neutral for now, Aaron.

Any obvtown can flip scum by the end of a game.
351 was not a contradiction, just me thinking about possible theories as to why scum went for George.

I don't like playing the whole "well I'd do this as scum" card because that gets very WIFOM-y, but I will say one beneficial move for scum here in my eyes is to keep George alive and kill one of the more active players so that this already slow-paced game becomes even more slow paced, which is what's starting to make me think that one of the more active players is potentially scum.

You brought up the possibility of one of the more obv-town players pulling the wool over our eyes. I think teacher is a good candidate in this case and ever since the day start I've been reconsidering my read on him. Not really sure why this is the case and it's mostly a gut feeling. Gonna reread that game I played with him (1954) and see what I can make of it.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Well this is fun.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

VOTE: Chiibie
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 am

Post by AaronFrost »

@Mod - V/LA until Tuesday
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:07 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Alright come on now.

Just because I'm on V/LA doesn't mean everyone else can't post either.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:19 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I think Gimm1ck flips town unless someone counterclaims tracker.

Will catch up and respond to stuff later.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 426, teacher wrote:I’m also interested in chibie. There’s like 0 reason to be pushing Aaron today - he hasn’t done anything scummy and was basically yesterday’s consensus tr I see that more as a way to appear solvey while salting the ground for lylo paranoia. I also don’t like the change in playstyle across days. I could see that as a partner for salad, which I suppose is my compromise slot but I’d rather try to sort players that haven’t been consensus scum-read as much.

Either way, as yesterday, it’s time to start consolidating.
I mean the reason Chiibie is pushing me is because I was pushing him. Do you think his push on me is OMGUS?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:32 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 409, Chibiie wrote: I've took the time to read through your ISO and start connecting the dots for our plays. You'll be pretty surprised by the end of this long post. First, I will open by saying that I can now clearly understand who played before together and that is you, teacher, Dong and Salad. You and all SEs played together, that puts us in a funny situation.
I've played with teacher before, but not the other two. I've played a game where Salad was the mod though.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:36 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 409, Chibiie wrote:
In post 123, AaronFrost wrote:Yeah distancing is a pretty common scum tactic but I think it's pretty unlikely that scum would be distancing from each other on Day 1, especially in a Newbie game.
Yep, I get the logic behind the tactic, however, I don't see myself and Salad doing this. I will make time to come back with a "briefing" post on my own ISO and chain my posts in order to present my logic so far and who I think scum might be.
In the event of you/Salad, you probably are townreading each other on Day 1, which you were. Distancing would be if you were scumreading each other.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:40 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 125, AaronFrost wrote:Alright so looking through Saladman's meta, so far it does seem pretty consistent with town!Salad. I think my vote is better placed here honestly.

Really did not like their case against teacher. teacher wasn't responding to the fact that he was at L-1, he was responding to Spartan when he seemed to imply that he was okay with hammering on page 2 and I think teacher's response is fine because of that. Not necessarily saying it's townie, but it's definitely not scummy.
So you did town!Salad too back in D1, right? Indeed, you first voted him for his #54 and mislynch concerns, but you did later read his meta as consistent and town!Salad. I've noticed you didn't post a list D1, only recently you did.
This is getting interesting, seems like I am not the only one that has changed his mind.
It was more of a nullish townlean, but yes there were others I found scummier at that moment. I also don't post a reads list unless prompted to, which I was.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 329, AaronFrost wrote:[...]
George's hop on feels scummiest to me right now. Yoda is still a hard null for me, but his vote on Dong also feels pretty sheepy. Salad's is okay because it seems like he had a purpose for putting Dong at L-1 (trying to increase their activity level), but I'm still having a hard time reading that slot. teacher is probably the towniest person on the wagon right now, and of course I'm obviously town :D

So even though the votes in the last page are troubling, this is fine if we get a town flip. And if Dong flips scum, then that's even better because we can look at who was defending them/trying to bus them at the end of the day.
Well, I think that George's hop was scum too... Yoda jumping on that wagon too? Yep, fishy.
Salad had a reason, yes, teacher had one too after being pushed in RVS, however, what was your reason?
I'm not really sure how people read obvtown on this platform... I don't see very solid reasoning behind your jump, was it due to teacher being pushed in RVS? Were you backing up town!Salad's attempt to increase Dong's activity? It was D1, not much info, lynch was needed, I'm not going to assume this was scummy. It was a standard D1-lynch process.
I didn't like the case against teacher and the contradiction of "teacher's reaction was NAI" followed by "teacher was panicking." Game was (still is) slow so at that point any kind of wagon on someone would be beneficial.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:57 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 350, AaronFrost wrote:Well thanks for narrowing down my scum pool I guess. I was going to push George today because he was playing pretty scummy.
I know, right? Scum should've known that he was going to be pushed too and get a different target in order to clean Townies easier for D2/N2. NK was a throw off. Salad's randomness? Yoda's lurking? In my own ISO "briefing" post that I want to post before we lynch, I will present my thoughts on who's scum.
I could see Salad being the kind of player to make this sort of kill which is why I started with a vote on him today.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:03 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 398, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 378, AaronFrost wrote:I think Salad/Chiibie could be the team. Salad/Yoda is also possible.

I would like more info on this. You've already posted your list and then came up with a contradiction, I mean, at the end of my post I've posted what everyone can read in the Mod posts, so don't take my request as FoS. I'm genuinely curious of how you associate me to Salad. What puts me in this light to you?
Yeah I can expand.

Basically it's the sudden shift in your read on Salad. I read as you were townreading Salad, and even if the read was neutral at that point, the sudden shift just feels unnatural to me. Seems like you were trying to distance from him on Day 1 and now you have an opportunity on Day 2 to go with the crowd that's scumreading him. Not 100% sure if Chiibie would bus him that quickly into the day though, so for now Chiibie/Salad team is just a theory.
Funny that this idea of me changing my mind has been pushed by someone who voted Salad in the beginning of D2, when earlier in D1 he was calling him town!Salad, right? So am I the only one changing his mind? Your change was faster and more sudden than mine.

Such a plot-twist of behavior
I was not hard-townreading him like you were though. There were other players I was focused on in that moment so it was more of a "I'm gonna push him to the side and get back to that later" kind of thing.

Your change in read was more sudden because from #296 where you say you stand by your Salad townread to #362 where you come out scumreading him, we get no indication that you've changed your mind on him.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:09 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 409, Chibiie wrote: I'm glad I took the time to re-read your ISO as I have completely forgotten what happened during D1. I believe I have a progressive list and no "sudden" changes... I will reinforce that Salad was put as Town in my first list, however, I did call him my most neutral read. It was not a
sudden change of mind
, but a progressive one, logically speaking. What's written down may not be 100% relevant to what's in my head.
If he's in your town list, then he can't be a neutral read. Also...
What's written down may not be 100% relevant to what's in my head.
?????

Explain what you mean by this?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:11 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 410, Chibiie wrote:
In post 401, AaronFrost wrote:I don't like playing the whole "well I'd do this as scum" card because that gets very WIFOM-y, but I will say one beneficial move for scum here in my eyes is to keep George alive and kill one of the more active players so that this already slow-paced game becomes even more slow paced,
which is what's starting to make me think that one of the more active players is potentially scum.
I would like to ask a question, now that I think about it.
Could you define "active player" to me?
In that context, players who were trying to push the game along and steer us towards a lynch. Specifically Spartan, teacher, and yes even me if you want to add me to that list.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 410, Chibiie wrote:Are we both Townies then?

Reading your slot is hard, I admit that, but I am very happy with this platform's Mafia experience.
I didn't expect a forum long-play Mafia to be this much fun and also brain-straining.
Honestly, probably.

I'm honestly not that experienced with forum mafia.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:15 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 407, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 405, AaronFrost wrote:VOTE: Chiibie
Is there a reason to vote him other than his change in opinion of me?
Trying to move the game along. Why are you so quick to defend him?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:20 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 424, teacher wrote:VOTE: gimm1ck

Double replacement is scummy.
In post 429, teacher wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: chibie
See logic above.
Not sure if I like these two votes from teacher.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 204, Chibiie wrote:
Town:

[*]
----->
Salad
<-----

[*]AaronFrost
[*]Spartan (I'm leaving my vote on him, but it means nothing)
[*]Teacher

Neutral:

[*]Dongempire (I'm still studying him and his posts)
[*]Merfin (Haven't seen him joining and move the game in a direction yet)
[*]Yoda (Following along, taking part into arguments, however, not very big impacts on the game progression)

Scum:

[*]GeorgeBailey
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

@Chiibie
Even if the wording was off, you just admitted to giving us an inaccurate depiction on what you're really thinking, which a townie has no reason to do.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

I didn't ignore your reasoning for townreading Salad, but you're now scumreading him today for the same reasons you were giving him towncred yesterday.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Shit I just realized we're at 36 hours until deadline.

I'm okay with a Salad lynch. I'm going to sleep now but I'll hammer in like 12ish hours if no one else beats me to it.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:43 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Before I hammer I'd like to hear people's thoughts on me vs. Chiibie.

Salad I'd think you of all people would be against self-hammering considering what happened in 2099.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:26 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 492, Gimm1ck wrote:
In post 390, teacher wrote:EBWOP: The reasoning -- avoid protective candidates, and seeing friendly neighbor possible claims -- suggests to me that we are in Row B.
Right now I am actually town reading Teacher a lot less than I have currently. What I am personally feeling is that he has some townie contributions earlier on in the day, but this one comment really puts me off, especially with my claim - especially considering that if scum are in row b, they have a rolecop; they then know they are in b3. This leads me to believe that teacher is either scum or another town power role.

Given the knowledge that I am tracker I am likely going to be night killed (or RBed in the case of row a). Jailkeeper should attempt to play as a roleblocker in this case.
teacher's post here was before you claimed right? Statistically now, we have a 66% chance of being in row B, but I'm curious what made teacher think we were in row B before your claim.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:32 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 449, teacher wrote:Double replacements are statistically scummy - scum are twice as likely to replace out compared to town across :0 games (I analyzed this in one of my newb games in the 1940s and correctly found scum).

Chibie is kind of sheeting you, my strongest tr, and because I can’t pair saladman otherwise (possibly yoda). I also really don’t like the push on you - could be chainsaw in addition to omgus.

I’m in class but a little around. What didn’t you like?
Also just realized I never answered this.

It was mostly the Chiibie vote I didn't like. If me vs. Chiibie is town vs. town, then this could be an attempt to pocket me and push a mislynch on Chiibie.

PEDIT: Yeah but that ended up being false with George flipping vt. The fact that teacher pointed it out actually makes me more suspicious of him.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:34 am

Post by AaronFrost »

VOTE: Saladman

Let's see how this flips.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Cool I didnt even get a chance to play D3 since I was asleep the whole 2 hours the day lasted.

I'll make a post tonight.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

I thought Yoda was scum too so thanks for killing him I guess.

Looks like I was right about Chibiie.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

@Gimm1ck you're the one who has to hammer here so think carefully about who you vote. teacher rolecopping Chibiie doesn't make him confirmed town and honestly feels like the kind of play teacher would make if he thought he was gonna be tracked. I would've pointed this out yesterday but, well...
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

VOTE: Chibiie

Looks like our 1v1 continues.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

I'll be out of commission until tonight since I was in New York for my cousin's wedding this weekend and I'm travelling back so don't hammer before then.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:35 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 536, Chibiie wrote:I don't have access to a PC until Tuesday and to be honest I won't even bother to try quoting here. The whole D2 clash between me and Aaron should give you enough evidence on Aaron/teacher plays...
Would you care to show me some of this "evidence"?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:41 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 536, Chibiie wrote:All who were pushed, were pushed by these two. Once I refused to follow their lead, they voted on me. Once spartan townread me, they got rid of him and now, they took Yoda away who was the last to accept my analyses.
Ah yes how dare I scumhunt in a game where that should be your main objective as town.

That is not even a remotely accurate depiction of what happened. I explained my reasons for scumreading you pretty clearly. Also, you did "follow my lead" because you were scumreading Salad right along with me. If I wanted you to "follow my lead" then why would I immediately jump to pushing you for scumreading the person I'd want you to lynch if I were scum. That makes no fucking sense from a scum perspective.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:48 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 536, Chibiie wrote:Even Salad, who I doubted and accepted to lynch townread me before being hammered by Aaron, when Spartan asked for more time and I took back my intent for hammering. Then Aaron hammered in order to get rid of Spartan who was my biggest townread.
I had stated my intent to hammer previously. We had less than a day on the deadline when I hammered which is plenty of time as far as I'm concerned. He wanted to hear from Salad and he did.

Gimm1ck hasn't been killed because we have a doc and scum was afraid that the doc would be on Gimm1ck so they went for Spartan. Then it was between me/Yoda for who the last pr was. You guessed right but you probably would've been better off killing me honestly since you could easily win a 1v1 against Yoda. I guess you just enjoy our interactions too much ;)
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:49 am

Post by AaronFrost »

@Gimm1ck if you have any questions for me let me know. I'm more than willing to answer.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:51 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 536, Chibiie wrote:Gimm1ck, down to you, I will be back only to celebrate our win.
Someone got cocky all of a sudden...
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:56 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 544, Chibiie wrote:
In post 543, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 536, Chibiie wrote:Gimm1ck, down to you, I will be back only to celebrate our win.
Someone got cocky all of a sudden...
Not cocky, but really, take the time to read your own ISO. Also, as I said, I'm on the phone, it'll take me the whole day to make a post and explain everything, that's why it's easier to re-read our D2 clash which ended in like 3 pages.

Not much point in reading my own ISO when I'm very self-aware of how I play. If anything you should be telling Gimm1ck to read it because he's the one you need to convince, not me.

Also, the fact that even after our clash, you asking peeps about our clash and people calling it town v town, that's probably when you thought it'll be the perfect outcome to frame me.

Usually when two players clash like that, the other players will say something about it. I asked because no one had really commented on it and I was beginning to suspect that it was a town v town clash and scum was just letting us eat each other alive. Clearly I was wrong about that, but that was what I was thinking at the time.

I hope this game will be the perfect example of obvtown flipping red :)

We've already had one "obvtown" player flip red tho.

And I'm not saying your pushes were scum completely, you played a solid Townie. Just like you said you would while answering teacher's questions. Also good emulation of your townie playstyle.

Let's look at how you answered that question then. "Pretty much the same as my playstyle as scum, however, I add confusion and try my best to not push lynches because any mislynch pushed by someone will automatically put some suspicion on me." I don't really see you pushing any lynches. The only lynch you pushed was me, and the only reason you pushed it was because I was pushing you.

I had doubts about you since N1 NKA started and teacher also, but couldn't push an obvtown that early, that would've get me lynched, so I'm actually glad of this outcome, because peeps trusted you and therefore everyone who died was Town. teacher's wagon for Dong's lynch D1? George's death N1, the Salad's push in D2 right off the bat without a proper explanation?

Why not? This part reads that you're more concerned with how you look to the town as opposed to actually scumhunting and actively pushing. No one was stopping you from doing it. If you have suspicions against someone, then you should always voice it, even if it's just a gut feeling.

Gimm1ck and Spartan caught my attention since D2 and had proper town vibes.

The only reason for not scumreading you is because I would've went against majority and as I noticed Yoda was not involved and Spartan was mostly busy and never getting into many details, it was left for me to keep a low-profile and back-up Gimm1ck while keeping you a townread in order to prevent myself from being lynched.

Again, you're more concerned with how you look to town than you are with actually pushing players you suspect.

This is intense end game :)
I doubt Gimm1ck would've even considered waiting if there was someone else instead of me.

If Yoda was alive, he would've not trusted his PR claim (you took advantage of him being Gimm1ck's neutral read and I should've pointed that out yesterday but I honestly thought Yoda was scum too and Aaron was my neutral read since early D2)
If Spartan would've been alive he was a conditional town, so Gimm1ck would've hammered him already.

We dont really know what Gimmick is thinking right now. Yoda was most everyone's neutral read. Was spartan conditionally town? What was proof of his innocence? He was by far the most obvtown player, but as you've said, even obvtown players can flip red.

My question is, how did you misplay and let me live in Lylo?

Because I dont have any killing powers other than voting and lynching. It says so in my role PM.

This was your mistake. I was your clash, thing is, I had solid reasoning to argue with you after being pushed for a reason like "oh you changed your mind". Ofc I changed my mind, I'm not scum, I don't have all info needed to prepare killing order, I have to solve the game with no info.

Yet I haven't seen you try to solve the game all that much. There was no progression of the change in your mind in regards to Salad. You came out Day 2 saying he was scummy with no context as to why you changed your read. Felt like scum just going with the flow my teacher/my lead. But wait, didnt you say earlier that you didnt want to follow our lead after I pushed Salad? That's what I call a contradiction my dude.

I wanna hear your defense, Aaron.

DEFENSE SYSTEM INITIATED

TARGET ACQUIRED

TARGET LOCKED

FIRE

@Gimm1ck
trust me
Side note, if anyone ever tells you to trust them, you probably shouldn't trust that person
and re-read his ISO and order of events. Also our clash out of which he backed off calling that a OMGUS reason on my side. That was panic for me being right against him.

When did I do this? Point me to where i specifically said you were OMGUSing me. The only time i brought up OMGUS was because i didnt like teacher's naked vote on you with zero context. Felt like he was sleeping me a bit and wanted to get his thoughts about it.

//OFF TOPIC: This post took me 30 minutes and is only text, imagine trying to post quotes and highlighting all the stuff.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:02 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 547, Chibiie wrote:Another quick thing... it just clicked, Aaron, you're smarter than that, yet you just said something stupid, out of your character.
So you took advantage of Gimm1ck's neutral read on Yoda and took him out, now having a 1v1 with me. Reason is simple:

You knew Gimm1ck would've tracked his neutral read and killing me in order to cc Yoda would've been impossible since Yoda would've visited Gimm1ck, both still alive, yet I would've been dead...

This was your only option for a win. You trapped yourself in this situation LOL
How am I supposed to know what Gimm1ck is gonna do? Smart move would've been to no kill actually then that eliminates any chance that the tracker gets a result on you. This would work out even better with gimmick getting the result he did (Yoda visited him) because then scum can claim doc and claim they protected gimmick. Yoda is lynched then boom easy win.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:00 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 550, Chibiie wrote:
In post 549, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 547, Chibiie wrote:Another quick thing... it just clicked, Aaron, you're smarter than that, yet you just said something stupid, out of your character.
So you took advantage of Gimm1ck's neutral read on Yoda and took him out, now having a 1v1 with me. Reason is simple:

You knew Gimm1ck would've tracked his neutral read and killing me in order to cc Yoda would've been impossible since Yoda would've visited Gimm1ck, both still alive, yet I would've been dead...

This was your only option for a win. You trapped yourself in this situation LOL
How am I supposed to know what Gimm1ck is gonna do? Smart move would've been to no kill actually then that eliminates any chance that the tracker gets a result on you. This would work out even better with gimmick getting the result he did (Yoda visited him) because then scum can claim doc and claim they protected gimmick. Yoda is lynched then boom easy win.
That would've put you in MyLo... why am I even breaking down your scum actions?
If MyLo, guess who would've been lynched? Exactly, Yoda and whoever cc'ed doc then would've been D5 lynch... I have no reason to cc PR, I was actually trying to cover 2nd PR and get targeted during night so I they both survive as long as possible. Was hoping that you were PR because we were set perfectly for a win, but well, not all stories have happy endings.

If Yoda is lynched in MyLo then game is over. You know what MyLo means right? Mislynch or lose, with Yoda being the mislynch. There is no Day 5 here.

Yes you would, for all the reasons I just laid out. Do you actually expect him to believe that you were baiting a night kill? In what way were you trying to bait a night kill?

Can we get over this already? Check your interaction with teacher in #434 where you ask if my push was OMGUS, that's where our clash pretty much ended due to you backing down.

What about it is scummy to you? I literally just explained this post and why I "backed down." Honestly you're not even trying. You're just telling him to "read this it's so obvscum" without explaining for yourself. Pretty poor attempt at getting Gimmick on your side.

Also, when was teacher ever obvtown? He was trusted, but I don't think we had 2 obvtowns in this game, you were the only one with that status.

So what happened to Spartan being obvtown?

Last point, when replying to my posts, please answer to proper segments that are connected and don't break one idea into multiple sentences. That's misleading and total scum.

I'm not misleading anyone. I'm telling it exactly as I'm seeing it.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:03 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 551, Chibiie wrote:But thing is, cause I forgot to mention, is that MyLo, we would agree most likely to not lynch and let Gimm1ck track someone (ofc, without calling the target beforehand)... scum must NK, MyLo can go forever if scum doesn't kill. MyLo is full Town advantage, you didn't want that.
It can't go on forever if town does nothing either. Eventually they'd have to take a chance and lynch one of the PR claims and in the scenario I pointed out, itd likely be the wrong claim with gimmicks result.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:04 am

Post by AaronFrost »

*can go on forever
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:07 am

Post by AaronFrost »

The real kicker is that you're acting like you've already won when Gimm1ck has given us zero indication of what he's thinking in this situation. Unlike you though, I'm actually interested in hearing his thoughts and letting him decide for himself and have shown that I'm willing to work with him. So Gimm1ck, whenever you get one here, let us know what you're thinking here. I'll answer any questions you have.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:36 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 558, Gimm1ck wrote:Haven't been able to give a thorough read through yet but, homework for Aaron

why would teacher lead to believe he was going to be tracked by me? Why do you think they decided chibiie was more likely to be tracked over teacher (given that he is scum from your point of view) - even when I stated I townread chiibiie?
Post 492 after you had claimed tracker, you had stated that you were trusting teacher a lot less than you were previously. I assume this is why you tracked him. What teacher did was essentially a sacrifice play. If he was to get tracked that night, he'd have two visits (one for the kill and one for the rolecop). If he thought he would get tracked, then he can rolecop his partner in order to take suspicion off of him and we would naturally assume that "oh he would never rolecop his partner" which is exactly what teacher would want us to think.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:40 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 557, Chibiie wrote:Here is the thing...
Gimm1ck votes, game ends.

I don't see much logic in your posts, just taking what I say and bending it.
That doesn't look like you're defending yourself too much... You don't really have what to defend with, but ok. I'll accept that you've tried.

In the meantime, work on accepting defeats, Mr. Goon.
Then feel free to point out why my posts are illogical instead of just dismissing them. Also you're high if you think I'm gonna just give up here regardless of alignment.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:29 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Maaaaaaan...

Gg teach and chibiie (hey look I spelled your name right)
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #104) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:45 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Gg yeah teacher is a good player whichever alignment he is. I thought you'd have an easier time pushing Yoda over me which is why I'm surprised you didn't kill me.

Spartan wasn't giving off any pr vibes from me so I thought you guys went for it because he was the most obvtown player and you thought the doc would be on gimmick.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #105) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:14 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Yeah my biggest mistake was hammering Salad. I think he'd have been lynched regardless but I should gone with my instinct and pushed teacher more.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #106) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Gimm1ck I do wish you would've taken a little more time to think about this though. I know you had a 50/50 chance so you probably went with your gut but still.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #107) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 574, teacher wrote:OMG Chibiie, youre my hero!

I realized right as the flip was happening that you mechanically HAD to kill Yoda, so told Plot I lost. But then you went and saved it. Such an awesome teammate.

Ive been away all day, and have to get ready for school tomorrow. I will give individualized feedback in a couple days.

Overall, PRs hid well (this was the first game where I totally struck out), and Aaron your play REALLY improved. But everyone needs to be more active for the game to be fun and for town to have a shot. I mean our 2 person scumthread is about 1/5th the size of this 9p game. It should be like a 10th based on the number of possible viewpoints and relationships discussed.
Thanks too bad I couldn't win this time though. I agree that lack of activity during Day 2 especially hindered town's chances of winning. I'm the only one with over 100 posts lmao.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #108) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Very curious to see that scum thread.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:24 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Man I really should've pushed teacher harder.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 589, teacher wrote:Aaron, your game has improved significantly. I intended to save you for lylo because you were lynchbait last time, but you really towned it up and were fmpov obv-town.
:D

Funny how I get lynched in the game I'm playing well in yet I don't get lynched in the game where I was lynchbait.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”