clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, let's calm down. It is too early to make assumptions far ahead of the information available.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 23, bugspray wrote:
In post 21, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 15, clidd wrote:VOTE: Wilky

Hum.
Why start a new wagon?
can you explaon this post please
its page 1 how is this starting a wagon there were 0 votes on wilky and we are rvs

i really hope its not just you+wilky scumteam
Can you explain in a more plausible way ?
In post 54, bugspray wrote:L2 in the noob q is basically same pressure as no votes because people are so scared to go l-1 and see someone accidentally lulhammer

I didn't like your tone here.
'' Noob ''
, in my view, is a pejorative term that aims to demean the type of game in which we are, consequently, denigrating the image of the playerlist indirectly.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 107, chazary wrote:
In post 106, clidd wrote:Ok, let's calm down. It is too early to make assumptions far ahead of the information available.
What do you mean? We're now five pages in and there was a whole interaction between two players we can use to establish reads. What else do you want us to go off of? Or would you rather us still be in RVS?
This type of interaction is interesting to some extent. After that, it becomes a conflict, therefore, decreasing the accuracy of possible readings and associations according to the included emotional factor.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 60, chazary wrote:
In post 40, wilky wrote:Welcome Chazary, not too hard of a catchup needed on this game.

Are you town?
Absolutely not.
Do you use irony to reflect your real intentions or as a form of interpersonal expression ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Actually, the last time I saw someone making that kind of statement, he was, in fact, scum.

VOTE: chazary
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 112, chazary wrote:
In post 106, clidd wrote:Ok, let's calm down. It is too early to make assumptions far ahead of the information available.
In post 111, clidd wrote:Actually, the last time I saw someone making that kind of statement, he was, in fact, scum.

So its time to make assumptions now? Cool.
My observation is on the correct timeline. Are you trying to be opportunistic ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 113, chazary wrote:
In post 110, clidd wrote:
In post 40, wilky wrote:Welcome Chazary, not too hard of a catchup needed on this game.

Are you town?
Absolutely not.
Do you use irony to reflect your real intentions or as a form of interpersonal expression ?
It was just a joke answer to a joke question.
Hum, ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by clidd »

I'll be posting by tomorrow. My effort at the beginning will be low, unless I notice something or get quoted at some point. Until then, my vote will continue on chazary.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:59 am

Post by clidd »

Good evening.

Due to a stressful mental exhaustion of work, I was unable to post previously. I also wondered if I would continue in this game, considering that I am not one hundred percent ready psychologically to impact consistently. However, I believe that with the arrival of the weekend, this chemical phenomenon will decrease and, consequently, allow my active return here. So, before starting my summary of the notes I wrote down in the notebook,
I would like to comment on the player list:

chazary
Political Clout
clidd
Atarashi Hajimari
bugspray
dweller
wilky (SE)
Emperor flippyNips (SE)
Luca Blight (SE)
We have three SE players who, theoretically, already have an average experience, and 6 ordinary players, not necessarily so far behind in terms of game knowledge, but formally considered
''newbies''
in this context. Evaluating, in general, our base is not so strong to trigger a line of collective solution, nor to structure a “break” of game to facilitate the victory. But, because we do not have a defined read-meta, our imagination is considerably larger and more flexible through sensations, such as '' gut '', for example. This can be either good or bad, depending on the direction that this feature will take.
Now, bringing to the individual sphere:

Chazary
-> He seems to be a very simple and direct player initially. But, to get a better base, I took a look at his last three games ( Newbies 1973, 1978 and 1982 ), one as scum and two as town, respectively. His playstyle is similar in the three games, being more incisive in certain moments, as more detailed and questioning in others. He tends, if necessary, to strive regardless of alignment, so it is not possible to judge him numerically in posts. He also seems to measure the tone well so as not to raise suspicions from one game to the next, if we compare the beginning of the three games. However, something extremely suggestive caught my attention: the ''fair'' standard.
''
What do you mean ?
''
I'm talking about his post , which he says
'' - Ok, fair. Can you explain why you think our interaction is weird though? ''
he uses the expression
"fair"
and then asks a question. If we search for that word in the three games, from his iso, we do not find the same pattern at any moment in the 1982 and 1978 games (which he was
town
), but it appears in the 1973 game (which he was
scum
). More specifically in posts 131 and 185, where he uses the expression accompanied by a question, in the same post. This linguistic addiction, unconsciously, highlights a pattern that is more likely followed by his
scum mindset
, than necessarily
town mindset

(
: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81548)
(
: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81784)
(
: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81952)

Political Clout
-> Little content, I will evaluate later.

Atarashi Hajimari
-> I didn't quite understand the sporadic trust in Wilky, nor their reasoning for the supposed "strange" interaction between me and Chazary. However, I believe that their speculative line is interesting, especially due to the intuitive factor that is used in the process, something that I, in particular, fully sympathize with. After thinking for a while, I remembered a past game, where I engaged in an argument with another player and, in the end, I concluded that he was locktown, precisely because of the argumentative vigor in rebutting my comments (viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81962 /
starts at post 59
). It is extremely difficult to manufacture this type of behavior, so I will consider it as authentic and, consequently, much more assimilative to the
town
side.

Bugspray
-> Difficult to read and very slippery if they have space to get away from the game. But, based on the game in which I witnessed first hand ( Newbie 1980 ), I managed to capture some parameters of their behavior as town, especially the lack of cohesion and the vague content in their lines. Take a look at their ISO in that game and draw your own conclusions. I don't remember now what game it was, but I came to evaluate one of their games as scum, and their behavior was completely different. They would hardly act silly in this alignment. As soon as I find it, I'll quote it here.

(
: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81841)

Dweller
--> Little content, I will evaluate later. I didn't like his posts and , simply because it seems like a superficial neutrality, at least for me, which doesn't seem as genuine as I would expect it to be. In other words: possibly manufactured.

Wilky
--> I appreciate his aggressive-active participation in the game, especially for the informative pressure that he imposed over the 58 posts (only his). For now, it seems to be a beneficial element for the game's progress, but not necessarily locktown, considering that the numerical question is totally subjective in many situations, especially in the case of players who try hard when they are scum. I haven't yet taken the time to explore his past games, but I feel comfortable focusing on others at the moment. Post is one of the rarest things I've ever seen a scum say.

Emperor flippyNips
--> Similar situation with Bugspray, but with a difference: we don't have any game in common. And from what little I saw, taking a look at his past games, he maintains a consistent pattern, regardless of alignment. But, as his participation also seems, at least in the beginning of the game, helpful, I believe it is interesting to promote more interactions with him.

Luca Blight
--> Exceptional player. If he's town, we have a good chance of winning. But these first posts, in particular, are not yet congruent with his true ability to formulate reads. I expect more from him.

With that said, I already have a table of indicators on possible initial alignments. But before showing it, I'd like to answer a question first:

Spoiler:
In post 165, wilky wrote:
In post 154, bugspray wrote:ok im gonna check out every iso and make a readlist
where are we at with this?

Can you explain this a bit more? I wasn't sure what you were refferring too.

In post 109, clidd wrote:
In post 107, chazary wrote:
What do you mean? We're now five pages in and there was a whole interaction between two players we can use to establish reads. What else do you want us to go off of? Or would you rather us still be in RVS?
This type of interaction is interesting to some extent. After that, it becomes a conflict, therefore, decreasing the accuracy of possible readings and associations according to the included emotional factor.
So what other things do you think are better for basing reads on early game? If no one would "make assumptions" in a game of mafia until something significant happened that something significant would never happen. No one making assumptions means an inability to read anyone. The whole game of mafia is basically about making assumptions.

In post 116, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:@wilky

Does the clidd/chazary interaction look weird to you? It looks weird to me.
I think clidd comes out of it in my scumread pile and chazary makes his way into my town reads. What do you find weird about it?
In post 130, Luca Blight wrote:Consider my vote on Bugs until I know what the VC is.

Wilky, what's your current read on Hajimari?
I still have a little scum lean on haji although some of their more recent posts i've liked better.

In post 139, Political Clout wrote:
In post 75, wilky wrote:But you can't give anything on the hiding in rvs claim. Like actually nothing. Nada. Zilch.
I get that a player can make you frustrated but why are you so upset? Is it really bugspray with his read on you and disappearing making you so frustrated? I think in my opinion those who attempt to exhibit emotion are trying to do so to appear more genuine in game, and they are usual scum. Thinking it through several people have yet to post so it just feels odd to have a player resort to expletives in the beginning of the game.

Egmeoy.
Holy fuck, I swear a lot, regardless of emotion or alignment. If you're going to base your reads on that then you will never be able to read me. Did you actual read any of what I said. My main frustration with bugspray is their unwillingness to have a discussion on anything at all. You ask him a question, look for his thoughts, provide him with proof that either he should be going after someone else or their logic is flawed, and he just finds a way to deflect or not answer.

In post 157, dweller wrote:I think the interaction between wilky and bugspray was a good way to initiate discussion. But it's quite possible that they both are town and still arguing going with each other. Because I didn't see any bad reasonings.

I know that it's good to recharge and held back a bit. And it's not necessary to respond to every pressure put on you.

I'm sorry for not posting much. will start giving my reads soon.
But to begin with I didn't even necessarilly want to put pressure on I wanted to have a discussion. Bugsprays total shutting down discussion before it even starts strat doesn't come from a town player.

In post 158, dweller wrote:
In post 29, wilky wrote:
In post 26, dweller wrote:UNVOTE:
I just realized bugspray is at L-2.
Is being at L-2 necessarily a bad thing in RVS? Do you fear that if you hadn't voted this would have gotten 2 votes to take it to hammer before then?
Nope. It's not about rvs in general. But by looking at the pressure and suspicions people were having on bugspray. I thought if people will keep voting him as a joke he may be lolhammered.
This sounds fake. There was no real suspicions on him at all.

When I mentioned that it is a mistake to theorize far ahead of the facts, I meant that when there is no measurable information, that is, a hasty consideration without due data, such as considering someone lock-town or lock-scum without knowing exactly what you’re doing, the inaccuracy of your read drastically fell and became erroneous, moving you away from the pro-town speculative sphere. And yes, the game we are playing is naturally conducive to the establishment of premises, precisely to facilitate the obtaining of information. But that does not necessarily mean that we should, as a rule, act very aggressively towards the players around us, especially because of the seed of conflict it sows. Any attitude that instigates the extremely aggressive clash is not wise in the rational scope.
'' Why ? ''
simple, because we are human. We are easily anxious, irritated and sad, depending on the situation. Such chemical components are great influencers of our emotions, therefore, they have direct action on our typing and hinder the reasoning. Obviously, I am not saying that you have acted or are acting this way, but it is interesting to emphasize caution when approaching, in a healthy way, possible hypotheses we have regarding the game. This way, we can establish a more consistent and flexible progress, as new information arrives.

Now, proceeding:

Chazary -
Scum indicative

Political Clout -
Joker
(can flip both sides)
Atarashi Hajimari -
Town indicative

Bugspray -
Town indicative

Dweller -
Scum indicative

Wilky -
Town indicative

Emperor flippyNips -
Joker
(can flip both sides)
Luca Blight -
Town indicative

This is my current alignment consideration. Perhaps it will change, depending on my criteria for the next actions. In particular, I prefer to lynch Chazary today. If not possible, I would choose Dweller. I will use the time available to position myself in relation to the two Jokers.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 263, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:@clidd

So, to check if I understand what your giant- ass post was talking about, you scum read chazary because he used the word 'fair'?
Precisely. Well, I'm used to doing this atypical type of SR, but interestingly, I have some success in doing it. An example would be the game
'' Micro - 218 ''
, which I mentioned above. If you're curious, here's the link:

(viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81962) -> Page 7, post 154, three scums found.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by clidd »

Not saying that my suspicions are correct, of course. But I hardly say anything without certainty that it will result in something. For that reason I sympathize with your intuitive ability, as I also use it a lot.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by clidd »

On virtual platforms, I had stints at Mindnight (Steam), Epicmafia and Town Of Salem. But my biggest experience comes from face-to-face games, in real life. Compiling everything, it is something about 4 or 5 years.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by clidd »

I did not understand your parallel analogy.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by clidd »

In any case, my vote remains.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:30 am

Post by clidd »

@Luca
, are you there ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by clidd »

I am a little concerned that the two ''jokers'' have joined me in this context. It almost looks like a counter-wagon in response to Dweller lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm still waiting for Luca's opinion here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:01 am

Post by clidd »

In post 304, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 202, wilky wrote:Current reads.

Town
Chazary

Slight town leans
Luca, Haji (although my read on haji does seem to be changing alot but he's in here for now)

Slight scum lean
Flippy

Scum
Bug, Clidd

Everyone else is null but I really want to see more from Political Clout and dweller soon or i'll start branding there lack of content as scummy.
In post 203, wilky wrote:At the moment i'd say Chazary should never be the lynch today and i've no idea why people are voting them.
The reads list seems generally fair apart from Chazary, which seems like one or more of the following: posturing, pocketing, protecting.
I agree, but it would make sense if they were both
town-masons
. Unconsciously, he would automatically place his partner as TR. Although I believe that this scenario, given what I saw recently from Chazary, is very remote and unlikely.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:01 am

Post by clidd »

In post 308, Luca Blight wrote:Clidd's seems decent. His read and comment on me don't seem to align, however - "
these first posts, in particular, are not yet congruent with his true ability to formulate reads. I expect more from him
" - and yet he has me as
'town indicative
?

I like his comments on Wilky, which reflect my view as well at this stage. I'm pretty sure this is Town!Clidd based on this post alone; I'm not sure he would have had the energy to produce this post as scum.
In this game, in particular,
town indicative
is a term to classify anyone I consider to be an bad lynch today.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:02 am

Post by clidd »

In post 311, Luca Blight wrote:I've pretty much caught up but will need to go over some bits again.

I TR Clidd and TL Hajimari. A tentative TL on Wilky. Maybe Bugs as well, I need to ISO again.

Right now I'm willing to lynch Chazary or Dweller, but leaning more towards the latter.

UNVOTE:
I have a strong impression that Bugspray is
town
this game considering our past game in common, and other games I evaluated. This point I do not intend to change, unless something radically makes me rethink
all
my reads.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:33 am

Post by clidd »

In post 278, wilky wrote:So, really impressed with Clidd now. Clidd is town I think.

I still don't agree with your read on chazary though clidd is there anything more than the use of "Ok, fair" around that?
He does not appear to be a significantly impacting player to justify his non-inclusion in the lynch policy. Players like
Emperor flippy
and
Political Clout
, for example, have a more promising track record in the ''resolutive'' sense. Of course, I still consider
Dweller
as a second option, if the collective opinion does not agree with what I suggested.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:33 am

Post by clidd »

In post 279, wilky wrote:
In post 259, clidd wrote:
Now, proceeding:

Chazary -
Scum indicative

Political Clout -
Joker
(can flip both sides)
Atarashi Hajimari -
Town indicative

Bugspray -
Town indicative

Dweller -
Scum indicative

Wilky -
Town indicative

Emperor flippyNips -
Joker
(can flip both sides)
Luca Blight -
Town indicative

This is my current alignment consideration. Perhaps it will change, depending on my criteria for the next actions. In particular, I prefer to lynch Chazary today. If not possible, I would choose Dweller. I will use the time available to position myself in relation to the two Jokers.

I think if you swap Chazary and bugspray around then those reads are basically the same as mines. Are you willing to vote dweller now to put the pressure on them to play?
I have an intuitive impression about
Bugspray
, which, for now, I do not intend to change. I would also prefer to put more pressure on
Chazary
, to see if there is any expressive reaction in relation to what I pointed out earlier.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:33 am

Post by clidd »

In post 228, wilky wrote:Can you explain your scum read on chazary more? He's my biggest town read at the minute.
I'd also like more on your clidd townread because he's my second biggest scum read just now.
I would like you to develop this.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:48 am

Post by clidd »

In post 224, bugspray wrote:scumread charzay seems to try to find any excuse to scumread anyone. its too early to be this desparate for a mislynch
clidd townread him, big sympathy for the sort of vla stuff going on or something
luca tr just kinda trying to solve and seems similar to game i played where this player was town
dweller has been pretty null overall but pls post more lurky nullscum
clout seems like trying to pick up pieces of argument and put them together and get some town unity so thats a nulltown read from me
wilky is tunneling so hard which is p red flag but i suppose makes sense considering situation nullscum
flippynips is null read because has done a lot of memeing but also serious posting
atari memed good and knows how to play well with others so im giving a nulltown with that
If I'm wrong on my meta about you,
Bugspray
, you will probably be my biggest
SR
in any match that I find you. Your typing pattern is naturally
scum
to me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:53 am

Post by clidd »

Well, now I'm going to focus on my work. I'll probably be back in the afternoon, don't hammer anyone until I arrive.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 am

Post by clidd »

Im back.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 324, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 319, clidd wrote:
In post 279, wilky wrote:
In post 259, clidd wrote:
Now, proceeding:

Chazary -
Scum indicative

Political Clout -
Joker
(can flip both sides)
Atarashi Hajimari -
Town indicative

Bugspray -
Town indicative

Dweller -
Scum indicative

Wilky -
Town indicative

Emperor flippyNips -
Joker
(can flip both sides)
Luca Blight -
Town indicative

I think if you swap Chazary and bugspray around then those reads are basically the same as mines. Are you willing to vote dweller now to put the pressure on them to play?
I have an intuitive impression about
Bugspray
, which, for now, I do not intend to change. I would also prefer to put more pressure on
Chazary
, to see if there is any expressive reaction in relation to what I pointed out earlier.
What more of a reaction are you looking for out of chazary? He's already responded to the post at l2 (not sure about the l2 part but there were a few votes on him I think).
I expect something more expressive to be able to evaluate. The ironic comment from before is not something I can tell if it is true or false.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:11 am

Post by clidd »

In post 325, dweller wrote:
In post 309, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 266, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 265, dweller wrote:Hey why people are voting me?

I claim Vanilla Townie.
I'm extremely sorry for the lack of activity. I'm busy with some of my projects. As soon as I'm finished I will start posting my reads.
That claim seems... early.
Scum buddy tell you "hey a bunch of people are voting for you, you should get active"?
That's a hell of an assumption.

I think usually this claim comes from Town, because scum have little to gain from claiming VT early and a fair bit to lose, but I've see newer players do this as scum before - perhaps not realising VT isn't a claim that is going to save you from being lynched, especially D1.
I really like this post from Luca. He seems town to me.

I think claiming any role, any type of role puts you on a spotlight especially if it's early in the game and no one is claiming. And scum will never do that. So I think that yes claiming is bad. I did it for self-preservation. And I can't do anything about it. But the only thing that I can say for the benefit of town is that do not waste your votes and a day on me. Instead try to catch scum until it's too late. And as now I've got some time I will really try to contribute.

And I'm quite sure that at least one or both the mafia are on my wagon.
''And I'm quite sure that at least one or both the mafia are on my wagon ''
- According to the setup, it is random if there will be 2 or 3 mafia.
How do you suppose there are only 2 ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:13 am

Post by clidd »

Dweller
, I believe you have revealed more than you should here. If you want to confess, it isn't against the rules. But, basically, only a
mafia
would know that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:20 am

Post by clidd »

VOTE: Dweller

You only need one more vote to be lynched, this is your last chance.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:25 am

Post by clidd »

You have 2 hours. When that time expires, I will assume that you are automatically
scum
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by clidd »

You weren't supposed to interact now. It was Dweller's shift. He doesn't profile someone who pays attention to things, and maybe, with the right stimulus, he would correct me in a way that would make it possible to distinguish whether he is a misslynch or genuinely scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by clidd »

I interpret the vote on me as
hardclaim
scum.

VOTE: Bugspray
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by clidd »

This overreaction is no justification for changing the wagon sequence. I can only conclude two things:
1 °
you are scum
2 °
you are trying to elicit some reaction with this sudden change in vote, considering that I am TR in most reads.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by clidd »

I did not understand the reason for the sudden suspicion, although you are still, by the meta l I have,
town
in my reads.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by clidd »

You almost became
hard SR
. Do not do that again.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 343, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Wtf is a wagon sequence
It is a particular term of mine. It refers to when a player fails to vote for one of the two main wagons, sporadically, without strong justification for starting a new voting phase.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 348, bugspray wrote:
In post 330, clidd wrote:
In post 331, clidd wrote:
Dweller
, I believe you have revealed more than you should here. If you want to confess, it isn't against the rules. But, basically, only a
mafia
would know that.
well can you at least explain this?
i definitely think it makes you look a tad scummy which is strange
It is common for people to feel motivated to respond to contradictions, considering that we have our ego increased by refuting them. I was hoping to encourage
Dweller
to engage with me, even for a short time. I am not entirely convinced of his alignment just because of his absence. I would feel more comfortable if I got any stronger evidence, especially now that he is L-1. And the fact that he is constantly asking for the opinion of others, as well as not taking a position in relation to his
TRs
and
SRs
, indicate that he is an insecure person, who can easily slip if pressed (considering the scenario where he is scum, of course).
In post 16, dweller wrote:I have no idea who to vote so I'm just voting at random.
VOTE: bugspray
In post 275, dweller wrote:Clidd, I really liked your analysis there i'm also kinda scumreading chazary and am willing to vote for him.What does everyone else think?
I claim Vanilla Townie. I'm extremely sorry for the lack of activity. I'm busy with some of my projects. As soon as I'm finished I will start posting my reads.
He thought he would need a justification for voting at random, even though the stage was naturally random. Ask the general opinion to save time, do not explain on what points he agrees with me and use more excuses to prolong the downtime. There is no firm stance at any time, aside from the superficial claim, which he probably should have noticed is superficial if he had
read the setup
(showing that he didn't pay attention to reading the setup, or even bothered to check).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by clidd »

Hum. The game seems slower now.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by clidd »

It's 21:49 pm here. I'm reconciling my activities with the game, at least for now.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by clidd »

Well, it is likely that I will disappear in a certain period, so I hope to solve this case about
Dweller
soon.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:24 am

Post by clidd »

Hum. I appreciate your observation,
Dweller
. Apparently, you are not native to the North American language, right?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:30 am

Post by clidd »

How do you think a foreigner, with English as a second or third language, would react to pressure exerted outside the native comfort zone ? ( I would like you to answer, it is important ).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:49 am

Post by clidd »

In post 362, dweller wrote:I'm still not sure why people are scumreading me. If it's for pressure then it's fine. But this has been my playstyle in all of my games in which I was town.

Also in many games even when I am town people still scumread me mostly on D1 and D2.
I don't see why
'' it's ok ''
to be voted on just in the context of pressure. You, in theory, should be concerned with proving the oppose, that is, changing your attitude. If you are aware that your playstyle is the reason you are being accused, it should be obvious the cause and motivation of our current reads, just as it should be obvious what kind of collaboration we expect from you. The scenario in which you neglect this is exactly what you answer my question in a superficial way, typically measured for safe neutrality, without choosing sides, it is suggestively a great indication of your alignment here.
In post 357, dweller wrote:
In post 330, clidd wrote:
I assume this is your first game here. If this is then I really appreciate your gameplay and efforts so far.

But if this is not your first game, then I think you should know better. There are 2 mafia in this game. But we don't know their roles exactly. only their roles are random. I was really townreading you so far. But after this post it seems really fake and you are trying to make a push on me.

@clidd First you really need to understand the setup first to be actually beneficial to the town otherwise we may lose.
You could have reacted with irony, anger or maybe debauchery, but you immediately appealed to cynicism, misinterpreting my questions as acts of a
'' newbie ''
, supposedly little informed about the game. If you really paid attention, you would have notice that I’ve even quoted my past two games, and, if you had read it, you would notice that my considerations are not at all typical of a player who wouldn't read the setup before actually engaging in the game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:57 am

Post by clidd »

I wanted to check if you really were a player who acted in a natural
scum
way, or even often, unconscious
scum
. But I believe that the existence of your slot is too
insignificant
to add anything positive to the game, and I am not even considering your influence of the progressive loss of
IQ
each time a post of yours is sent. From my point of view, you should stop this pathetic posture of victimization and assume that
YOU ARE
IN FACT
, a member of
MAFIA
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:04 am

Post by clidd »

In post 356, dweller wrote:
In post 331, clidd wrote:
Dweller
mafia
would know that.
Really?? I thought I've completely understood the setup. But is there anything I'm missing something.

I'm sorry if it sounds dumb but please can someone clarify. Because this is the only place I can ask. I don't have any buddies in this game.

Also @cliff are you new to this setup?
Who is
cliff
? your imaginary friend ? now I understand why you have no friends in this game. If you would at least be honest and admit what is
OBVIOUS
to most players here, I would feel a little more respect for your willingness to try, at least. If possible, tell us who your partner is, without making fruitless rodeos.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:06 am

Post by clidd »

Or if you want, you can
vote yourself
. It is allowed by the rules. I believe it would be a minor embarrassment.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:12 am

Post by clidd »

I claim Vanilla Townie. I'm extremely sorry for the lack of activity. I'm busy with some of my projects. As soon as I'm finished I will start posting my reads.
Where are your reads ? I didn’t see a fragment that seemed to be your opinion on the alignments of the playerlist.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:15 am

Post by clidd »

You know that this role is the easiest to claim, right ? and did you think about the information you gave to the mafia? you narrowed the pool of choices to hit PRs tonight.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by clidd »

@Dweller
You know that not responding or reacting will result in your lynch, ok ? Anyone, independent of alignment, will be justified in hammering you if the situation continues this way.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by clidd »

''Brother Bugspray'', is that what they call you in other games ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by clidd »

You got hammered.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by clidd »

'' I'm an easy lynch but I don't do anything to change that ''
-
Dweller
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 393, dweller wrote:
In post 385, bugspray wrote:VOTE: unvote charzy
VOTE: dweller
You didn't even vote chazary. You voted me already.

He checked first to determine what reaction he was going to emulate.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, I've seen enough. By the popular jury, this element is condemned to hang. Waiting for someone to hammer him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by clidd »

I take responsibility for this lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by clidd »

I am afraid of losing more brain cells.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by clidd »

Trying to produce more suspicions? The only reaction you provoked was my satisfaction with realizing that I am correct about you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by clidd »

Not reacting to my provocations is the culmination of superficiality. This kind of caution is a prime characteristic of
liars
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by clidd »

If you were me, questioning someone who refuses to respond and show reactions, how would you go about establishing that individual's innocence or guilt ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by clidd »

Don't you think it is very imprecise to pressure several people instead of focusing on one point, which you consider scum, to try to form associations out of it ?
1 player
in one option and
8 players
in another, which do you think has the best cost / benefit ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by clidd »

And if these two people are you and Chazary, from my point of view, would I be mathematically correct in assuming that you are scum ? Like you said
'' if you consider 2-3 people it's more likely that one of them will be scum for sure ''
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by clidd »

One more question: why did you vote on Chazary ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by clidd »

Hum. I would like to talk with
Chazary
, when he is available. We still have 3 days.

UNVOTE: Dweller
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 419, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Mod said that chazary is getting replaced. Waiting to talk to someone who isn't coming back is an interesting idea.
I will wait to hear his replacement's testimony then.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by clidd »

@Luca
, i need your help here too. You know Flippy better than me, I would like you to tell me what impression you have of him in this game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, thanks. If you notice something, let me know.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by clidd »

@Emperor flippyNips @Political Clout
I need both to get back in the game. I believe the
prod
has already been sent.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by clidd »

@Mod
I would like to chat within max 2 days with the
Dweller
replacement, if possible.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by clidd »

TRs -->
Luca, Wilky, Hajimari and Bugspray

Scum Pool
-->
Dweller, Chazary, Emperor flippyNips and Political Clout

I would like the collaboration of those who are among my TRs to engage with the temporary pool of scums.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by clidd »

I'll be posting tomorrow. I will follow up by cell phone, in case any news appears
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by clidd »

Dweller
stills top
SR
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 429, clidd wrote:
@Mod
I would like to chat within max 2 days with the
Dweller
replacement, if possible.
Correction
:
Chazary
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:12 am

Post by clidd »

Im back.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 am

Post by clidd »

In post 434, dweller wrote:So if chazary is not even responding are people still not gonna vote for him?

Also @clidd why do you want to listen from his slot when you just exposed him as scum because of his okay fair comment. I expected you to just outright vote him without having a second thought.
I didn't '' expose '' him as a confirmed scum, I just suggested a possible line of reasoning associated with his
scum behavior
, when comparing his three past games. The absence of an answer, yes, can be considered as incriminating evidence, but not necessarily definitive to conclude his case. If you expected such a primitive attitude from me, you really don't know me at all.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 am

Post by clidd »

In post 441, Luca Blight wrote:Another interpretation of that sequence is if Dweller and Chazary are both Town, and Flips is positioning himself to hammer while still maintaining the pretense of his earlier SR.

Either way, his SR of Chazary doesn't seem real, and seems more like an afterthought to stay somewhat consistent rather than being genuine.
I slightly agree a little with this scenario. I would like to see
Flippy
comment on this.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 am

Post by clidd »

In post 431, dweller wrote:
In post 427, Luca Blight wrote:Which posts didn't make sense?

Do you think his replacing out is scum-indicative?
Such as

Replacing out is not scum-indicative. As a person may have real life constraints. But when you sign-up for a game you should stay commited to it so there's that. But most people associate the lack of activity as being scummy.
It depends a lot on the situation and the playerlist. More experienced players use possible substitutions as an AtE factor, to motivate others' empathy. It should not be a secret that people who do not actively participate in the game, without presenting a justification, or notifying the moderator that they will have to be absent for a certain period of time, are propitious to be in the
scum alignment
, because, in theory, disinterest it may come from the fact that they already knows exactly who is
town
and who is
mafia
(he is in a position to do so).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:31 am

Post by clidd »

In post 455, Homura wrote:First impressions — Atarashi and wilky are locktown, Luca and Clidd are town, bugs might be town. dweller is either town or scum with Clout or Emperor.
Why Bugspray is town to you ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:32 am

Post by clidd »

In post 467, Emperor flippyNips wrote:& you're not an alt right?

pedit: i was ninja'd
She is.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:33 am

Post by clidd »

@Emperor flippyNips
Read Luca's posts.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:36 am

Post by clidd »

Homura
, you fell into a very poorly developed slot. If you want to speed things up and enter your hidden
PT
and reveal who is there with you, it would speed up our work.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:42 am

Post by clidd »

In post 475, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 470, clidd wrote:
In post 467, Emperor flippyNips wrote:& you're not an alt right?

pedit: i was ninja'd
She is.

how do you know that?
Intuition. Of course, she would not create the account and on the same day and join the queue. There would be a learning curve for the site’s mechanics before.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:44 am

Post by clidd »

"And", ''and'', ''and'' is fixed in my mind, I can't stop thinking about associations.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:47 am

Post by clidd »

In post 473, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 465, clidd wrote:
In post 441, Luca Blight wrote:Another interpretation of that sequence is if Dweller and Chazary are both Town, and Flips is positioning himself to hammer while still maintaining the pretense of his earlier SR.

Either way, his SR of Chazary doesn't seem real, and seems more like an afterthought to stay somewhat consistent rather than being genuine.
I slightly agree a little with this scenario. I would like to see
Flippy
comment on this.

i wanted chaz to die. yesterday morning i planned on lolhammering last night if it was there cos i've never done it & sounds fun, didn't do it.

1. didnt feel right
2. i got high read my book & fell asleep
3. if i was scum why wouldnt i just lolhammer then & deal with shit the next day?

i dont think luca knows how to read me well, pretty sure he always sr me except for certain special occasions that i can't currently discuss.
Hum, ok. I believe that Luca's read ability is good, but something tells me that his action there would be too careless for scum! Flippy.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:47 am

Post by clidd »

His --> Flippy.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:49 am

Post by clidd »

Well, in my opinion, your behavior is naturally scum, regardless of alignment. So I would feel more comfortable with a third opinion.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:53 am

Post by clidd »

In post 486, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 478, clidd wrote:Intuition. Of course, she would not create the account and on the same day and join the queue. There would be a learning curve for the site’s mechanics before.
I'm not an alt but that's what I did.
Yes, words become true on the internet. There is no way for me to know if you are, in fact, truly newbie.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:57 am

Post by clidd »

In post 485, Homura wrote:
In post 468, clidd wrote:
In post 455, Homura wrote:First impressions — Atarashi and wilky are locktown, Luca and Clidd are town, bugs might be town. dweller is either town or scum with Clout or Emperor.
Their earlier interaction with wilky felt TvT. Current gamestate implies AFK scum, and they were proactive in generating discussion. Similar reads.
''AFK scum''
, then you agree with the placement on your slot, correct ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:00 am

Post by clidd »

I kind of understand the view on the PC. The few times he came, it was to make brief comments and cast votes.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:01 am

Post by clidd »

@PoliticalClout
seria interessante que você comentasse nesse caso também.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:01 am

Post by clidd »

Oh, sorry. Wrong language.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 am

Post by clidd »

@PoliticalClout
it would be interesting for you to comment on this case too.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 504, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 496, clidd wrote:
@PoliticalClout
seria interessante que você comentasse nesse caso também.
In post 498, clidd wrote:
@PoliticalClout
it would be interesting for you to comment on this case too.
Please keep in game communication to English so that all parties understand.
It was accidental. As English is my third language, I sometimes get confused in the middle of typing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:58 am

Post by clidd »

A new eventuality appeared and caught my attention. I return later.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by clidd »

Im thinking. Well, decision tomorrow.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:52 am

Post by clidd »

Im back.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, continuing with the case:

Some things seemed out of place, while others didn't quite fit. From my entry, to the dialogues with
Dweller
, the replacement of
Chazary
, the absence of
Political Clout
and abstention of
Flippy
, a current of thoughts hindered an early conclusion, especially due to the inaccuracy in verifying the information we had, considering the oscillation in the dialogue between TRs and scum indicatives, cited in one of my posts. When it seemed that my thoughts were going to "swallow" me, I decided to breathe, turn the pages of my notebook, and start the line of reasoning again. From this point, I focused, first, on determining the veracity of
Chazary
's few interactions with the game. For this, I used my post as an auxiliary basis, citing some points already explained there.

Are you town?
Absolutely not.
This post, analyzed individually, can have broad interpretations. However, when comparing it with posts from three other past games (from him), a new suggestive line of interpretation appears:

Newbie 1973
(scum)
post 106
Wow I am sorry I had no clue how fast this game would pick up. But I'm here now!
(wow i hope i did that right)
VOTE: ArthurConyl
Newbie 1978
(town)
post 8
Good morning everyone. Except scum. You can choke.

And bc I missed RVS in my last game and it kind of bit me in the arse I’m not wasting time here.

VOTE: Aloratom

Seeing as we barely got a chance to speak to one another last time.
Newbie 1982
(town)
post 31
I've only played smash here and there with friends and couldn't tell you which one I was playing if my life depended on it.

Vanilla. It goes with anything.

No. But I'll learn to love it.

The SanDisk Sansa Shaker.

Trains.
There is a tendency, unconscious, of initial time of participation in the game, as seen in the
and
games, where the posts occurred much earlier, than the
game, for example. In this game, specifically, his post started at number 60, practically
double
the last game he was
town
In post 119, chazary wrote:Ok, fair. Can you explain why you think our interaction is weird though?
There is also another suggestive indication, which would be the use of the expression
'' fair ''
. He uses the expression and then asks a question. If we search for that word in his three games, we do not find the same pattern at any moment in the
and
, but it appears in the
, more specifically in posts 131 and 185, where he uses the expression accompanied by a question.

Post 131
->
Fair. I guess I just wanna give his replacement a chance to defend their role. I do understand why you're sus of him tho.

Still unsure of the wagon on ETL though. What did they do? or is it for memes
Post 185
->
Fair. I've been very passive so far. And I should've put more thought into my random votes when I started posting.

So, Cheeky, I'm assuming you know ETL? Their vote for you comes off to me like an inside joke. I can't imagine any other reason why they'd say you were scum in their very first post this early in D1.

Particularly, I still read Homura's slot as a great potential
SR
, especially due to the lack of past content for me to check on her. However, I feel that her typing pattern is clean and enlightening in some ways, unlike her predecessor. I would like an opinion on this intuitive induction process above.

Something tells me.. Well, after all.. I can't understand why would he claim Vanilla Townie, considering how scummy it would be.
In post 436, dweller wrote:Here are my reads:

Town:
Luca

Townlean:
Atarashi
Wilky
Bugspray

Null:
Emperor
Clidd ------> (Because you specifically pushing on me it seemed off to me when there are people who are much inactive than me, that's why you are way down on my list)

Scumlean:
Political clout
Chazary

No need to explain. I really need these two people to be much active and see content from them otherwise I will keep suspecting them.
He put me as null here, even with all my tunnel on him. This is extremly weird. I do not believe that I will say this stupidity, but I believe that, given the peculiarities surrounding his experience (which is more newbie than most), maybe (I mean, maybe), he is not scum. There was no resistance against my push, nor was there a reaction of anger or fear at the provocations. And no, he is not a fake newbie (I checked his past game).
In post 485, Homura wrote:
In post 468, clidd wrote:
Their earlier interaction with wilky felt TvT. Current gamestate implies AFK scum, and they were proactive in generating discussion. Similar reads.
This would explain the purpose of this post, which tried to justify the lack of resistance against my accusations.

Conclusion: After thinking a lot about the playerlist, and the latest interactions, the notes I made in the notebook and a great deal of deductive intuition, I conclude that we must lynch
Homura
today. Ignoring
Dweller
may be my worst mistake since I joined the site, but I'm just willing to take that risk. In fact, if someone trusts me as
TR
, I would kindly ask you to vote on
Homura
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by clidd »

I do not need to mention that the fact that his leave without notifying the mod, nor trying to enter another game, characterizes a possible eventuality that may be related to the emotional factor, probably causing the game's sporadic and sudden quit, aggravated by the substantial reaction to my post, without traces of expressive resistance or attempt to deny or diminish, but giving up, relieving oneself through irony, as seen in his last post.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by clidd »

I don't intend to change.

VOTE: Homura
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by clidd »

Claim
scum
?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by clidd »

'' Mason with Wilky ''
-> Is what you would say ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 584, Homura wrote:
In post 575, clidd wrote: -snip-
Won't speak for my predecessor. I'll accept being hanged today if it means it can help gamesolve.

Would like to point one thing out, however:
In post 575, clidd wrote:He put me as null here, even with all my tunnel on him. This is extremly weird. I do not believe that I will say this stupidity, but I believe that, given the peculiarities surrounding his experience (which is more newbie than most), maybe (I mean, maybe), he is not scum. There was no resistance against my push, nor was there a reaction of anger or fear at the provocations. And no, he is not a fake newbie (I checked his past game).
dweller's reaction being as lukewarm as it is isn't town-indicative. NAI at best, or scum-indicative — scum will have to fake anger, because they were rightly accused. The reason you recessed on your scumread on dweller is the exact same reason I scumread him for.
You are not considering the '' inexperience '' factor here. A normal scum player, yes, would be able to emulate anger due to an accusation, but we are talking about a different player, who made very serious mistakes, almost impossible to be meticulously planned. The evidence points to him so much that it is incredibly easy for him to be scum and no one is disagreeing with that. It is not possible that I could easily lynch a slot that is almost suicidal ?!
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by clidd »

These absences are deeply confusing me and, consequently, forcing me to adopt instances that I consider the closest to the
truth
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by clidd »

If I ignored Dweller's experience as an individual, it would be fine to lynch him today, but I am considering emotional factors here. I want to understand what would lead a player to commit such an act, even if the basic logic says otherwise.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 585, Homura wrote:
I'm at L-1
. Give me a consensus on whether I should claim and I'll do so.
And I'm pretty sure this is a bluff, if my theory is correct about your slot.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 597, Homura wrote:
In post 596, clidd wrote:
In post 585, Homura wrote:
I'm at L-1
. Give me a consensus on whether I should claim and I'll do so.
And I'm pretty sure this is a bluff, if my theory is correct about your slot.
It's not. I was wrong about my being at L-1, but wagon's heading in that direction regardless.
Liar.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 598, Homura wrote:
In post 587, clidd wrote:
'' Mason with Wilky ''
So you scumread him?
Based on this post, not anymore.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 592, GayBabyJailor wrote:VOTE: dweller
L-1 won't create a lolhammer because i don't think any trolls are in this game
Possible partner ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, but explain to me why you bluffed. Do you think I'm stupid ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by clidd »

Avoiding the question, excellent.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by clidd »

You gave me the last proof I needed, thanks. I will be taking full responsibility for your lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by clidd »

No, it is not a mistake that you would make. At least, not innocently.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 582, Homura wrote:
In post 568, bugspray wrote:
In post 558, Homura wrote: Do you think Clidd is scum trying to scapegoat you or town suspecting you for the right reasons?
Tell me more about clidd
Town. Objectively speaking, he's been trying to gamesolve. Vote's on my slot, but at least I can see why.
Why im voting you ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by clidd »

'' Mason with Wilky ''
So you scumread him?
It is curious how you immediately connected this event to the scenario in which I was suspecting it because I was in some way connected with you. Why didn't you interpret it as a genuine question ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 611, Homura wrote:
In post 608, clidd wrote:No, it is not a mistake that you would make. At least, not innocently.
Made the same mistake earlier with Emperor. People who know me on my main can attest to the fact that I'm bad with votecounts.

What exactly did you think I was going for?
It is very convenient for you to induce collective thinking to deduce that you are PR, when in reality, you are gaining time to discourage the next votes in you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 612, Homura wrote:
In post 610, clidd wrote:
'' Mason with Wilky ''
So you scumread him?
It is curious how you immediately connected this event to the scenario in which I was suspecting it because I was in some way connected with you. Why didn't you interpret it as a genuine question ?
You implied that I was scumpartners with wilky. That's why I asked you if you suspect him.
This is a big lie.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by clidd »

Think about that:
player A
says he will claim if he gets too close to being lynched,
players B and C
feel insecure about revealing a potential
PR
, so they will not provide the situation for
player A
to reveal himself, precisely to protect his integrity. In the scenario where you induce the thought that you may be a important role, your behavior would quickly change, or perhaps, you would leave that instance to claim, because at that point, the mafia would be aware of your possible role and, consequently, would kill you during the night.
The fact that you used this device as a retroactive element is an indication that you are bluffing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by clidd »

I think it's impossible for you to be really PR, in this case. I am totally sure about your lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 617, Homura wrote:
In post 614, clidd wrote: This is a big lie.
In post 586, clidd wrote:Claim
scum
?
'' Mason with Wilky ''
The cat ate your tongue ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 621, Homura wrote:
In post 615, clidd wrote:Think about that:
player A
says he will claim if he gets too close to being lynched,
players B and C
feel insecure about revealing a potential
PR
, so they will not provide the situation for
player A
to reveal himself, precisely to protect his integrity. In the scenario where you induce the thought that you may be a important role, your behavior would quickly change, or perhaps, you would leave that instance to claim, because at that point, the mafia would be aware of your possible role and, consequently, would kill you during the night.
The fact that you used this device as a retroactive element is an indication that you are bluffing.
Your logic fails upon itself. If I was indeed bluffing, then I have realized earlier that I wasn't actually at L-1. scum!me would not soft a PR so blatantly and prematurely unless I had no other options.
'' Your logic fails upon itself ''
-->
T
he logic that you forgot it was
L-1
because you didn't care and aren't PR
?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #121) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by clidd »

For me, a true PR would be absolutely aware of that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 630, bugspray wrote:if this flips green we can lynch cidd tomorrow
Can you explain this transition process a little,
Bugspray
?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by clidd »

I have a good meta read on you, but I can change that at any time.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 632, Luca Blight wrote:Let me catch-up before hammering.
I'm sure about it, I read a lot before reaching that conclusion in the slot.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 629, Homura wrote:Vanilla Town.
Dweller's claim and your claim are totally different things. You aren't new as him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by clidd »

To pass a non-existent image of a possible PR, precisely to discredit the wagon formed.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by clidd »

Or force a real PR to come out / suspect that act and fish for it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by clidd »

It's more likely fishing PR.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by clidd »

I continue strongly in favor of this lych.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by clidd »

I don't buy it. It makes no sense that she went so far with the claim.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by clidd »

I refuse to choose the simplest path, Luca. And I believe you should too.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by clidd »

@Luca
Waiting.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 663, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 615, clidd wrote:Think about that: player A says he will claim if he gets too close to being lynched, players B and C feel insecure about revealing a potential PR, so they will not provide the situation for player A to reveal himself,
I'm confused here. Isn't claiming at l-1 before getting hammered standard? I'm having a hard time understanding why it would make people shy away from pressuring.
Standard in a game with 5 vanilla town ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by clidd »

I do not intend to extend the discussion of this case, my position has already been given.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm just waiting for Luca now.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by clidd »

Maybe if you could read, it would help. Nobody will feed you in the mouth
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by clidd »

It's very intuitive why I avoided interacting with you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by clidd »

How much time left ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 679, Luca Blight wrote:[ post]4[/post ]

Just take away the spacing.
Weird.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 681, Luca Blight wrote:I think Homura, Clout slot, Dweller and Flips all have scum equity. Starting to doubt Wilky as well, which is why I want to see more of him before we end the day.
I agree, but Wilky seems unlikely to be scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by clidd »

I also agree about interacting with him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by clidd »

Yes, but still. Unnatural.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by clidd »

Well, im going to rest now.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:04 am

Post by clidd »

Well, it’s not personal but I can’t trust someone without past matches for me to rely on. This analysis is good, but perfectly emulable depending on how you play as
scum
. I believe that if you were really
town:
1 °
you would have requested a period of read,
2 °
back with information about your analysis to formulate your TR / SR,
3 °
Not having demonstrated the intention to "claim" an obvious role to fish PRs ,
4 °
Not having lied that you did not know the code to quote posts,
5 °
Having reacted more sharply when you was L-1,
6 °
Having given your perspective in the case I reported from your slot,
7 °
Not having implicated about the possible game state "afk scum",
8 °
Have provided material from your main account,
9 °
Have not accepted, close to the hammer, the scenario in which you are lynched before providing your own read pointing scum,
10 °
Have shown frustration because of the tunnel that I established in you, considering your nature is not as new as you try, falsely, to show that it is. Anyway, I don't intend to let you pass today. Dweller is not necessarily a town, but I believe he can be reevaluated due to his inexperience, unlike you, who is hiding your luggage in this alternative account.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:07 am

Post by clidd »

I am completely convinced in this lynch today. I won't change my mind.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 690, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 676, clidd wrote:Maybe if you could read, it would help. Nobody will feed you in the mouth
Wow...that's kinda rude. If I've said something that offended you or rubbed you the wrong way I apologize, but I'm really not sure what I did to warrant this kind of a reaction. I'm trying to learn and improve, and I don't understand why asking for clarification on reasons why you wanna lynch someone is "feeding me in the mouth".
Hum, ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 690, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 676, clidd wrote:Maybe if you could read, it would help. Nobody will feed you in the mouth
Wow...that's kinda rude. If I've said something that offended you or rubbed you the wrong way I apologize, but I'm really not sure what I did to warrant this kind of a reaction. I'm trying to learn and improve, and I don't understand why asking for clarification on reasons why you wanna lynch someone is "feeding me in the mouth".
Hum, ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:11 am

Post by clidd »

@Mod delete one of the posts.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:12 am

Post by clidd »

@Luca Waiting hammer @Wilky Waiting you too.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:19 am

Post by clidd »

@Hajimari I hope you understand my overthinking, but I feel like I'm going to die tonight, and this player is a HUGE threat if she's scum
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 0, PenguinPower wrote:
Welcome to Newbie 1985 - Penguin's Year

Player List
  1. Homura
    rep. 1chazary rep. LunarRest

2. GayBabyJailor
    1 2 3Political Clout

3. 1clidd
  4. Atarashi Hajimari
  5. bugspray
  6. 1dweller
  7. 1 2wilky (SE)
  8. 1 2Emperor flippyNips (SE)
  9. Luca Blight (SE)
1 = prod

Spoiler: Living Players
  1. Homura
  2. GayBabyJailor
  3. clidd
  4. Atarashi Hajimari
  5. bugspray
  6. dweller
  7. wilky (SE)
  8. Emperor flippyNips (SE)
  9. Luca Blight (SE)

Spoiler: Dead Players

Votecounts
DayVotecounts
Day 1 | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=4
url=viewtopic.php?f=11&t=82066
playerList=chazary,Political Clout,clidd,Atarashi Hajimari,bugspray,dweller,wilky,Emperor flippyNips{Flippy+Nips+Flips+fips},Luca Blight
replacementList=chazary:Homura,Political Clout:GayBabyJailor
moderatorNames=PenguinPower
dayStartNumbers=0
cleanDay=true
deadline=(expired on 2020-02-22 11:00:00)
deadList=
voteOverrides=
color=blue
prodTimer=0,36,0,0
You're right, i won't agree with you, and you aren't following me. So we better ignore each other.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:12 am

Post by clidd »

And seeing this playerlist again bring good vibes from a past game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:34 am

Post by clidd »

Today, no.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #154) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:38 am

Post by clidd »

You can reevaluate him tomorrow, since im dying tonight.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #155) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:39 am

Post by clidd »

No, i know meta about
scum!Luca
, he is playing according to
town!Luca
this game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #156) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:40 am

Post by clidd »

For that I need the information of this lynch. I believe that I am not the only player here who could reevaluate
Dweller
tomorrow.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #157) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by clidd »

My posture still
solid
and will not change. If I'm wrong, I'll live with it.
Dweller
can be better evaluated tomorrow, depending on Homura's alignment.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #158) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by clidd »

I am not going to give up my line of reasoning for impressions after the analysis I had in the slot, especially for the aspect, where Homura is scum, encompassing the rest of the possible associations that I consider to be potential partners. In my view, you are trying to clear the suspect that I believe is the killer here. If she is not lynched today, I will be killed and this case will be permanently closed until the end of the game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #159) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by clidd »

I am in a position where I need to pull, even though half of my TRs are against this decision.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #160) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by clidd »

I understand how you feel. If I'm wrong, I will portray myself with everyone in the post-game. But right here, right now, I am one hundred percent convinced of this lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #161) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by clidd »

I will rest.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #162) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:42 am

Post by clidd »

I have read the latest posts and remain firm in my position. Depending on the flip, Dweller will be immediately lynched tomorrow, or just reevaluated as one of the options. Anyway, I don't intend to leave Homura's slot alive for tomorrow.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #163) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:40 am

Post by clidd »

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #164) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:41 am

Post by clidd »

Bugspray will lead if i die.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:10 am

Post by clidd »

Fun game to watch, thanks for moderating.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:25 am

Post by clidd »

No redactions for mason pt too.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:52 am

Post by clidd »

I believe Luca would be lynched in a scenario which Homura is lynched on day 1 and I managed to stay alive on day 2.

I would probably feel more comfortable reevaluating Dweller's slot, as I said in post , considering his inexperience.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #168) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:55 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1266, Luca Blight wrote:I think this game is a good example for the pitfalls of tunneling. Homura was hard-tunneled by Town D1 and D2, which took all pressure off the scum team. I also thought she was obvtown based on her end of day 1 play.

I never believe in lynching purely based on wagon analysis. I deliberately played the wagons and Town took the bait D2.
No, tunnel helped me to understand Dweller's role. The fact that Homura was lock-scum for me was due to her predecessor, who abandoned the game without responding to my SR. There was a lot of inaccuracy in this game due to all these substitutions, which brought development down.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:07 am

Post by clidd »

Yes, you hesitated so much to hammer, I didn't expect that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #170) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:11 am

Post by clidd »

I will update my meta about you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #171) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:18 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1272, Luca Blight wrote:I was surprised to see you Tr me based on meta here, to be honest. I feel like my scum play is quite different to my town play as I find it hard to stay interested/motivated.
I was influenced by some factors that I cannot comment on now.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”