Newbie 2084: Signs [game over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:29 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Bweh.

Hey everyone.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:54 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 43, Meuh wrote:
In post 42, marcistar wrote:
In post 34, Meuh wrote:The invitation just feels like fake confidence and like I said, they never said they scumread you, so it came out of nowhere. I can easily see scum make that post in an attempt to posture as a confident townie willing to die, yknow?
mmmhmm yeah ic
why no vote pressure if u see that as scummy..? :?
I'd rather pressure someone who hasn't said a word yet, infighting amongst the active players would just reward not being present and allow potential scum to hide out in inactivity, so my vote stays where it is
I do like the idea of this post, I prefer pressuring people who are active to get a good grasp on their slot, and get a good read going.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:56 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 67, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 43, Meuh wrote:
In post 42, marcistar wrote:
In post 34, Meuh wrote:The invitation just feels like fake confidence and like I said, they never said they scumread you, so it came out of nowhere. I can easily see scum make that post in an attempt to posture as a confident townie willing to die, yknow?
mmmhmm yeah ic
why no vote pressure if u see that as scummy..? :?
I'd rather pressure someone who hasn't said a word yet, infighting amongst the active players would just reward not being present and allow potential scum to hide out in inactivity, so my vote stays where it is
I do like the idea of this post being that focus should be brought to an inactive slot, but I prefer pressuring people who are active to get a good grasp on their slot, and get a good read going.
EBWOP (I hate my grammar sometimes)
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:40 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Oh and I forgot to do this again.

VOTE: marcistar

Time to start with people I absolutely don't think I know.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:45 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Damn you Daisti.

marcistar can you give an estimate of how accurate you think that is? Or, I'd kind of like to see where that idea comes from, so can you provide an example?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:49 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

AAAAAAAAAA I can't spell! (But I'm keeping that your as your nickname btw)
In post 76, StrangeMatter wrote:Damn you Daisti.

marcistar can you give an estimate of how accurate you think that is? Or, I'd kind of like to see where that idea comes from, so can you provide an example?
I meant how accurate do you feel the read about nervousness is.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:46 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well, I don’t like Greeting’s , I get townreading someone but sheeping them (that’s what I’m assuming he’s doing) is just not very good if you ask me. I’d get it a little more if say a person has very good read (or something else, mind you it’s still not great) accuracy, but just following your townread’s vote to me doesn’t really make sense.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I feel like it’s a weird paranoia to be worrying about both scum hammering on day 1 and outing themselves. Kind of want to know where you base this paranoia Greeting.

As for Marci, I feel like it’s a decent answer, not particularly great but not unusual to me since off site stuff is almost never provable, and I’ve had that screw me over.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 97, Prism wrote:For StrangeMatter, I think the nervousness idea is very intuitive. Most of us remember the nervous trepidation of being scum for the first time. It's the first barrier to overcome, which also makes it quite common.

I don't find it strong, but I see exactly why marcistar keyed in on it. It is also obvious in one of her scumgames, Tarot, which I would link were I not on my phone, that she also struggled with it.

What do you think of marci's entrance on a mission?
Also a fair point, my first real scum game on this website has me playing pretty nervously despite not really showing it and not talking much.

I’m not sure what you exactly mean by this last sentence.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Had*

What even is it you’re trying to ask me about Prism?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:27 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 107, Prism wrote:
In post 99, StrangeMatter wrote:Also a fair point, my first real scum game on this website has me playing pretty nervously despite not really showing it and not talking much.
How did it go? Were there any tangible takeaways from it?
Really the takeaway from that game set in after the game and in a Mini, where I did very little, and the takeaway as both alignments is to have meaningful content and don't lurk as either alignment.

Marci's entrance into this game definitely feels pretty townie, having an early read feels town, though, I don't feel like reads early in a mafia game are going to be particularly accurate.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 165, AsuStuckey wrote:Okay I Have a lot of information to put out in this post
This is my very first game on mafia and I am very slow to jump into the conversations
So some of the slang I am not used to. I am guessing that a scum would be someone on the mafia side? And I'm not sure what abbreviated stuff like E-2 means.
Also right know I am trying to find out easy ways to tell if someone is mafia in the way you guys talk to each other, but in general I'm really confused on who to vote.
Finally, If you guys can give me tips on what to look for and how to jump into conversations that would really help
Sorry if I haven't really posted anything recently. Going to catch up quickly.after this.

There's not really a set thing (I feel like it kind of depends on the player really, and sometimes I really just don't know how to read someone) to look for when trying to figure out who is scum. Such as trying to catch their intent (an example is what do you think this person is doing if they were mafia?). Or, maybe you can always try POE (Process of Elimination), where you look for people who you think are town and narrow the pool people of people you suspect and catch scum. But I'll be honest here, it's usually best to find what works for you the best by experimenting.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 137, Prism wrote:Right now, this is where I am at:

Happy to vote pile: ProHawk, MegAzumarill, StrangeMatter
Willing to vote pile: Meuh, AsusStuckey by default

Not really willing to vote: Greeting, Cape90
Not voting: marcistar
I'm kind of wondering, can you explain the top two columns?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:54 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

It happens I guess.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:08 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 195, Prism wrote:StrangeMatter, can you give more specific thoughts about that readslist I gave, or maybe what you think of Meuh's conclusions?

Take it whatever direction you want but some ideas might be whether you disagreed with my placements, thought that any were weird on my end, or think any of Meuh's conclusions (which actually track with my own almost exactly) are completely off
Well of those three I feel like the Hawk happy to vote was the one I understood the least about. I still don’t get why lack of engagement makes it feel scummy. Personally though, I feel like it’s not really indicative of an alignment. Last game (Mini Queue game) I had tunneled someone and made zero content and had a rough time engaging into the game.

I’m gonna come back to this second part since I’m stuck on a phone and will switch over shortly.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:10 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Of course is it justifiable? No. It makes reading them incredibly difficult.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:11 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

And by justifiable I mean it shouldn’t be an excuse to not be active if you ask me.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Here's something completely random but I noticed but, Prism you really haven't made any attempt to respond to anything I've said, just every single time you've said something to me it's a question with I feel like very little follow-up or discussion. I know I haven't done that but still.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 226, StrangeMatter wrote:Here's something completely random but I noticed but, Prism you really haven't made any attempt to respond to anything I've said, just every single time you've said something to me it's a question with I feel like very little follow-up or discussion. I know I haven't done that but still.
I forgot to add to this but, why is that?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:25 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 252, Cape90 wrote:Maybe this thought I just got is based around too many hypotheticals, but I feel like Asu would be coached in mafia chat about how to play, what to say to the thread, etc. But instead from Asu, there is no real content/Asu asking what stuff means in thread, which I would expect a new mafia player ask directly to someone else on their team in private. If this makes sense.
Personally, I've tried doing this exact play as town (I actually learned about it from someone playing scum in Newbie 2076 so right now after failing I'm taking it with a grain of salt since they had already known who was town) where I assumed wrong that they didn't have a partner, just that their partner actually didn't really help them much and they escaped under the radar. Personally, though I still think it's possible that scum can just not help each other, though honestly I don't have enough data to really confirm this or not.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:41 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 400, StrangeMatter wrote:I think this should be brought up. I noticed this but if Illwei has a mafia partner, they're either intentionally not helping them, or they don't have a partner at all.
Never mind I'm just bad, but I had assumed the 3rd option when it was actually the 2nd here.

I'm wondering though. I get the idea of things being faked and not being really original, but I don't get the "what" that's faked. Because right now I feel like there's a really large spectrum of things that can be faked.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:19 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 265, Prism wrote:My swap is because no one else is voting Greeting for it and I'm not going to harp on it. I don't enjoy pushing the angle to begin with. Someone asked about why a notes PT is less likely-uncommon, especially from newer players, though one...unusual player did during my last game, and unlikely to need to link to.

StrangeMatter, you haven't changed your vote since entering with RVS. Do you have nothing better than random in your mind?

Also very excited for ProHawk to ISO and give something concrete for once. The reads on marcistar/Meuh were vague, he declined to expound on them further, and I am hoping the read on me will be different.
Not really as of right now no. I prefer to take things at my own pace by putting everything into reading one person at a time. Can't really read multiple people at once that's for sure.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:40 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 259, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 400, StrangeMatter wrote:I think this should be brought up. I noticed this but if Illwei has a mafia partner, they're either intentionally not helping them, or they don't have a partner at all.
Never mind I'm just bad, but I had assumed the 3rd option when it was actually the 2nd here.

I'm wondering though. I get the idea of things being faked and not being really original, but I don't get the "what" that's faked. Because right now I feel like there's a really large spectrum of things that can be faked.
Can you please answer this @Cape90?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:01 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I have no clue what happened there. Hang on I'm bringing it up.
In post 259, StrangeMatter wrote:

This is what I'm talking about.

I have no clue what happened that made me grab that specific post from my first game.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:05 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm so dumb.

Let me clear this up for a second lmao.

I quoted #400 of that game because of . Second and unrelated, that's not my first game, but my second game lol.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Excuse me? I've been focused on trying to read Cape09 at this point, I just gave my opinion there, I just haven't really read the slot over again yet.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:40 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 280, StrangeMatter wrote:Excuse me? I've been focused on trying to read Cape09 at this point, I just gave my opinion there at the time, I just haven't really read the slot over again yet.
EBWOP.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:38 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 284, MegAzumarill wrote:I think Greeting> Strange mattet would be my solve atm, I'm fairly confident this is not the Town!greeting from our last game.
Seriously, have you even read my posts? I’ve been reading elsewhere and yet it’s just distancing to you? Do you not understand that people have ACTUAL places they want to focus on at this moment?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:17 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 275, Cape90 wrote:
In post 272, StrangeMatter wrote:but I don't get the "what" that's faked
in terms of it is more of me accusing Prohawk's thoughts being faked. It is just a weird question to ask so it feels like ProHawk was just throwing it out there just because. I don't think the answer to the question is super relevant at that very early stage of the game. The counterpoint to that could be ProHawk was looking for Greeting to say "yeah I think the wagon on me is scum driven" as I could see that as a scum tell?
I disagree with it being weird. I don't think it's a particularly weird thing to say (I've heard something similar to it many, many times), but I do feel like it's kind of an easy question to ask.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:33 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 369, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 357, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 284, MegAzumarill wrote:I think Greeting> Strange mattet would be my solve atm, I'm fairly confident this is not the Town!greeting from our last game.
Seriously, have you even read my posts? I’ve been reading elsewhere and yet it’s just distancing to you? Do you not understand that people have ACTUAL places they want to focus on at this moment?

Maybe you should try actually giving some info to the game? You just look like lazy newbscum not giving input at this point so speak up if you are town
Oh FFS.

Seriously if I was lazy like my other game I would've just posted nothing at all, which right now I'm trying to get the reads I need to catch scum right now, something I absolutely struggle with within a lot of the recent games I've played. Granted, I am still reading the discussion but this is so aggravating to read because it's painting a dumb narrative when I have been trying, maybe not in the way others like but still.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

RVS really.

Never really had anywhere I wanted to go on the vote. But I'm kind of leaning towards Meg as one of my votes for today.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Maybe I'm just angry and just biasing myself but I'm getting off for right now and getting my head away from this.

UNVOTE:
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:01 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

By high demand I guess. Maximum effort.

Alright I took a short break, and read the ProHawk and Prism argument. I see where Prism is coming from with saying it reads like really bad faith. ProHawk looking through just doesn’t give anything good just feeling like they’re lashing back in certain posts. However I personally am stumped to what to really think about Prism’s #343. For one what I like is that it gives kind of an idea of something that has a good track record of working. However, I feel like it’s just a whole stroking your own ego post. It’s a little odd as well to me how they don’t show cases of not necessarily being right.

Ego puts me off is how often it’s screwed me, especially from other players. I can name quite a few people who have either disregarded everything because of it, and or added to their own conf bias into believing something, such as the multiple cases of people saying “StrangeMatter is 100% scum, we win here” and never actually being right.

Idk how to really end posts like this.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:18 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In short terms though, ego in general is just…weird to me. I’ve only seen it come from town, but it always feels like something that steers people into the wrong place almost every time.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 397, Cape90 wrote:
In post 95, StrangeMatter wrote:I feel like it’s a weird paranoia to be worrying about both scum hammering on day 1 and outing themselves. Kind of want to know where you base this paranoia Greeting.
I am a little confused here.
Wouldn't this be a good thing that we shouldn't be paranoid about? Is that what you are saying?
Well, I've only ever used Quick Hammers as a way to end a game, and not once have I seen that happen earlier than ELO or MELO. Also yes, it would be a good thing since there is no utility for scum to do this, that's kind of why it's a weird paranoia to me.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 400, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 397, Cape90 wrote:
In post 95, StrangeMatter wrote:I feel like it’s a weird paranoia to be worrying about both scum hammering on day 1 and outing themselves. Kind of want to know where you base this paranoia Greeting.
I am a little confused here.
Wouldn't this be a good thing that we shouldn't be paranoid about? Is that what you are saying?
Well, I've only ever used Quick Hammers as scum as a way to end a game, and not once have I seen that happen earlier than ELO or MELO. Also yes, it would be a good thing since there is no utility for scum to do this, that's kind of why it's a weird paranoia to me.
Holy wow my clarification is horrible.

EBWOP
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:58 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 422, ProHawk wrote:
In post 358, Prism wrote:defensiveness is NAI
Would like to address this for the class though...

Caught for the wrong reasons is a syndrome of scum-not town.

Defensiveness is NAI, however OTT defensiveness I've found comes from scum-more than town.
What even is OTT defensiveness?

Also in response to , That's also probably the rarest case, and why no one ever quick hammers as town (especially in my past games). Even then it still doesn't ever look good, and always warrants attention to the person who quickhammered.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:01 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Also, hey Cabd.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:11 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 433, ProHawk wrote:Okay, so.... going through StrangeMatter's ISO -

It wasn't terribly long or hard. I liked that they kinda went to bat for me against Prism but I think that's just me wanting validation more so than anything concrete.

I did notice that there wasn't and STILL isn't a clear vote for pressure or scum or anything really. There are a few reads put out there and a few comments, but honestly I don't see any or very little scum-hunting here. A lot of it is just sitting back and commenting.

This wouldn't be a bad vote for today and I could get behind it.
Two people (Greeting, Implosion), in the last game I just played, said a very, very similar thing to this.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:31 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Sorry I rushed that post.

My point is that that’s just how I play right now, and multiple people have pointed that out. Though those two were both Town (actually there’s another game where people literally accused me several times doing nothing), I feel like it’s something people constantly say about my slot and is very easy to latch onto.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 459, ProHawk wrote:
In post 448, StrangeMatter wrote:Sorry I rushed that post.

My point is that that’s just how I play right now, and multiple people have pointed that out. Though those two were both Town (actually there’s another game where people literally accused me several times doing nothing), I feel like it’s something people constantly say about my slot and is very easy to latch onto.
...Yes... so how do you catch scum exactly?
ATM looking for other towns and POE from there, I realized I sucked at good scumhunting with how I was wrong on my first guess (though my second guess for mafia was right I just hadn't acted on it) from Mtn Dew Mafia (though I still think the person I suspected was incredibly scummy lol). Mostly just trying something different.

Prism for example I think is likely town from the post I highlighted earlier about them, though I'm still a little dubious about their push on you.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 481, ProHawk wrote:
Lack of voting
, lots of opinions, essentially fence-sitting behavior
Okay I know this is about Cape09, but why is a lack of voting scummy?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In fact, that's exactly what someone said about my slot, and was completely wrong on eliminating me (which was Town). I've said this before (very very poorly worded I think) that voting is not worth looking into without the reason behind it.

Also, you just vote to piss people off? And how does that even tie into "scum need to stay out of the limelight"? I've seen plenty of people who bring attention to themselves, and push themselves as deep wolves as well.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm not really going to judge on that first part btw.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I mean the first question I asked.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Honestly, I'm kind of paranoid of Cabd scum, which this is only from another person's experience and what they said in another game. Especially when they were scum and flew under the radar for nearly everyone.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Let me look for it for a second.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Lmao I remembered that game completely wrong.

Cabd was eliminated, it was Illwei who went under the radar (mostly due to a bad idea I had), and I'm still looking for whoever had said that.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:13 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I haven't always been here, and I'm still trying to hunt for who I think is town at the moment. Though truthfully I'm just wanting to survive, until when I think POE is the strongest late into the game

Capo09 I really don't feel like there's really anything scummy or necessarily townie when I questioned him earlier in the game. I still think they are null for right now, but not necessarily someone I want to be eliminated today either.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:12 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Nah I've just been stressed to try to get into this game more but just can't.

I feel like the Cabd wagon feels weird in a way. Asu was null (had literally nothing on them) and I don't really feel like I have much we can actually read at this point. And I feel like the strongest point is ProHawk's, though I really can't comment on meta part as I've only played one game with them. I still have them as null but really I just don't have anything on them.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:21 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 618, Prism wrote:You literally have the decisive vote. Right now you are, in practical effect, voting Cabd but not making this explicit. You are forcing me to vote him for you.
In what world do I in particular want you to vote him for me? I have him as null right now and I'm going to reread with how stale my read on Cabd is.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:35 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 548, ProHawk wrote:Cabd is coming in all kinds of buddy buddy hey guys remember this game and that let's use the history we have together to skew my reads... And if memory also serves right, he uses meta as scum to frame most arguments for mis-eliminations.

It's still dumb to me that he hasn't voted considering the time we have renaming.

VOTE: Cabd
Alright, reading has taken almost nowhere, can you please give an example of this?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:40 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Actually I don't like when looking through Cabd's ISO a lot more closely. It's the type of post I expect scum to use as a way to sow some doubt if you ask me.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:49 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Though it's very different compared to other games where I've seen people throw in things like Ascetic and Godfather into an Upick game and were scum were a lot more obvious reading them over.

This one's a lot more subtle, and I may be wrong but it gives me that kind of feeling.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:58 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Honestly, though, I don't put much faith in using meta to really read someone, unless I specifically know that their meta hasn't changed at all. Usually, it's a one-time thing, since people tend to change their gameplay a lot.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:38 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Personally, though I'm fine with eliminating Cabd here. Though I'm wondering if we still have things we want to discuss at this point?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:57 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Fair enough. I really hate when things get cut short randomly, especially in Mafia. Though I really dislike being stuck with decisions like these, I just get really nervous for nearly no reason.

VOTE: Cabd

PEdit: I know why usually you don't want a no-elimination either by the way. I'm just nervous about being wrong since I've been wrong way too often in the past.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:25 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don't really fully get the logic behind two scum on wagons idea. To me, it's generally unlikely and more commonly done that scum spreads themselves thinly instead of though I haven't tested this idea much (it's happened before, where both scum jumped onto one wagon, so maybe it's more likely to happen with scum who knows this idea well, though that's a guess in its own right and should be taken with a huge side of salt).
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:30 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I preferred the Cabd wagon based on what I said earlier being a little manipulative, which I’ve learned is common among good players, and was hoping to catch him in the act.

Also. no time? Are you kidding me? The game went up until only a couple minutes before Prism’s stated deadline left in deadline and you’re saying I didn’t give him enough time to do something but I’m seriously wondering if you’re ignoring that even happened and used it as shade.

As for Greeting’s question I’m going to have to come back to this to really answer because I really can’t tell until I look into that more (plus I feel like my Marci read got stale and I didn’t do much with it after day 1, and I’d like to reaffirm my POE).
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Alright I'm back, going to catch up.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:04 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 706, ProHawk wrote:
In post 671, Greeting wrote:So, since
Titus
was Doctor, we have a Cop and a Roleblocker (A1) or Tracker and a Rolecop (B3) left. Then again, I'm not sure what to do with this information either.

I absolutely hated the last minutes of Day One, but
StrangeMatter
did vote in the end and admitted being very nervous (). Not 100% sure that I'm buying it. But to be fair, if they weren't absent, they must have known that likely it was their vote that would decide the outcome of the game, so putting themselves out like this sounds like an illogical decision to make as scum. Or maybe that's really what happened and I just think they're more advanced than they actually are. :neutral:

There's someone else that's been irking me.
MegAzumarill
has been visibly absent, both in terms of posting and in terms of content they produce, in the last few days and it really stands out for me in light of their constant activity in N2081. I feel like I wrote them off sooner than I should have.

VOTE: MegAzumarill
Who the F is Titus? I've heard this name before but it's been a looong time.

Why are you role-fishing?

Why MegA and not Marci? She's actually been laying REAL low. In terms of actual posts, she has 35, MegA has 80 or so...
Why does a number of posts actually matter? Really it should matter when those 35 posts someone has aren't easily readable then it becomes an actual problem. But this just feels kind of lazy shade to put on an inactive person for just being less active, not because you can't get a good read on them from a lower post count.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:08 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I swear if my past mistakes in ending something early haven't made it clear why day 1 was so long, then I don't know what to tell you about that stalling part other than right now I just never want to end the day with too much time left when that's happened to me multiple times, on-site and off-site.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:12 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 693, Meuh wrote:
In post 692, Greeting wrote:Inb4 the scumteam is
MegAzumarill
and
ProHawk
. This isn’t newbie play. They weren’t town PR hunting, they just wanted to kill two birds with one stone and simply got lucky while doing it.
You're both saying it's the other with ProHawk... you should unite and vote ProHawk! :lol:
@Greeting I checked the post you said pointed towards Mueh being townie, but....I don't quite get this logic? Kind of want to know why you think what they said comes from town I mean.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:41 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 746, ProHawk wrote:Let's not stall out here.
Let's get a general consensus with 2-3 IRL days on the calendar and not run down to the wire in case we need to make a change in decision *last mintue*

I have seen a lot of people throwing out StrangeMatter on their list of mafia candidates, why isn't there more of a push here?
Why do you keep trying to throw shade (that's what it feels like) onto people?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 791, Meuh wrote:Greeting’s behaviour in the first few posts of this day just seem like scum trying to appeal to a trusted townie in order to reinforce their own place in the game

Don’t like it :eek:
???

Who are you even talking about as a trusted townie? And, what do you mean by trying to appeal to a trusted townie?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 784, MegAzumarill wrote:not voting [3]: StrangeMatter, Cape90, Meuh

I think it's time for you to make a decision, or give a reason why this day should continue.
I don't see any meaningful discussion at this point, cases have been made and it's time to make a call or inquire about what you are still unsure of.
For one thing, I need people to stop trying to stick a gun to my head to vote, and I'm at the point of saying screw off, I'm doing what I think is best. I still think there's meaningful conversation going on and if you think otherwise I don't know what to tell you. Such as #791 where it gives me almost nothing and is incredibly vague and I want more out of there.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:50 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Honestly, I'm repeating myself but I think atm trying to meta me is really not a good way to figure out my alignment at this point with relearning how to play Mafia and starting with what I think works. Plus I know I have officially two real scum games.

Actually, that paranoia of being pocketed was something that happened in my past game with Newbie 2082. While it wasn't very accurate (I read Greeting kind of pocketing Implosion having extremely similar thoughts, Catboi appealing hard to me thinking I was jailkeeper, and FrogsFrogs consistently agreeing with me into eliminating Greeting), I think Mueh is town atm.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:00 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Marci's shade onto me for saying I didn't give him enough time is also just really not great. But then there's #792 which I don't get at all why you'd want that, but as I've learned it almost always comes from newbie town, especially when two people in the same game also pushed something similar, though I still have a massive fear of scum abusing such a common thought process.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:04 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

That leaves two out of the following not including myself

Cape09
Greeting
MegAzu
ProHawk
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 815, MegAzumarill wrote:Why is marcistar excluded from your list?

Didn't you say you think their thought process can come from scum?
I'm so confused by this...what? I explained this in another post. Also, I have no clue what you're even talking about with this second question.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 769, ProHawk wrote:
In post 761, Greeting wrote:Because of meta I have on them from N2082. Their play style seems to be a match to that game.
So scum can't match their playstyle?

You yourself said you've never seen scum-StrangeMatter... regardless, my views have now changed. It's between Marci and Strange at this point.
Why do you have Marci as a scumread?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #71) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 846, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 813, StrangeMatter wrote:Marci's shade onto me for saying I didn't give him enough time is also just really not great. But then there's #792 which I don't get at all why you'd want that, but as I've learned it almost always comes from newbie town, especially when two people in the same game also pushed something similar, though I still have a massive fear of scum abusing such a
common thought
process.
If you fear scum abusing it then why do you think it's town indicative? Especially if you think its common
Because in my last game we had two different players essentially try to get themselves voted off, one of whom is in this game. I'm leaving it at a townlean unless something comes up to change this.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:28 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Wha-why???

Get off of Greeting please.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:59 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 892, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 492, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 481, ProHawk wrote:
Lack of voting
, lots of opinions, essentially fence-sitting behavior
Okay I know this is about Cape09, but why is a lack of voting scummy?
In post 495, StrangeMatter wrote:In fact, that's exactly what someone said about my slot, and was completely wrong on eliminating me (which was Town). I've said this before (very very poorly worded I think) that voting is not worth looking into without the reason behind it.

Also, you just vote to piss people off? And how does that even tie into "scum need to stay out of the limelight"? I've seen plenty of people who bring attention to themselves, and push themselves as deep wolves as well.
In post 874, StrangeMatter wrote:Wha-why???

Get off of Greeting please.

Strange mateer defends Cape early on despite lack of pressure and then TMI's greeting as town and decides to not get involved in the wagon whatsoever. Probably not wanting to get their hands dirty but still wanting the cop to go down.
Excuse me? I wasn't even here when the hammer went through.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:10 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 897, MegAzumarill wrote:Or did you leave and hope that the rapidly shrinking deadline would lead to a no lim?
Oh please, it was early in the morning when I don't post nearly as much (for personal reasons, and Mafia is taxing honestly), that was my reaction to waking up and realizing that Greeting was at E-1 as an uncounterclaimed Cop claim.

Solve is you + ProHawk but right now I'm leaning towards you right now when I reread this game.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:13 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'll be back in a couple of hours but right now I'm busy.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:17 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Alright, I'm back.

I'm getting this awful vibe from MegAzumarill that's just manipulative like what Greeting said. There was just a whole lot of shade thrown towards Greeting not being cop throughout a lot yesterday, which to me just reeks of another (already stated) play I've seen from scum. I'm fine with this slot going today for sure.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:47 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 944, ProHawk wrote:
In post 933, StrangeMatter wrote:Alright, I'm back.

I'm getting this awful vibe from MegAzumarill that's just manipulative like what Greeting said. There was just a whole lot of shade thrown towards Greeting not being cop throughout a lot yesterday, which to me just reeks of another (already stated) play I've seen from scum. I'm fine with this slot going today for sure.
Who were you going to vote for yesterday?
It was MegAzu or you. I was reading I just felt like MegAzu was far more scummy when I read, looking increasingly opportunistic with their vote on Greeting. Though tbh I don’t think I have a good scumread on you in particular and reevaluating it was probably bias, which probably means I’m wrong considering another game where me and another player tunneled each other hard.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:49 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

We were both town by the way, and I ended up wasting way too much time on a bad read that was partially bias due to how they were playing being increasingly frustrating.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1016, Meuh wrote:I'm curious, how would you guys feel about a ProHawk lim?
BDay Prod recieved.

Ehhh I don't think a ProHawk lim would be really good right now (We only have one shot), though looking through Cape09's posts I get the feeling of a scum TMIing them honestly.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:43 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Under different circumstances I think a Cape09 would’ve been a better vote if this wasn’t ELO (If he flips red ProHawk would be confirmed to me), but atm I prefer the elimination to be MegAzu.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:52 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1054, StrangeMatter wrote:Under different circumstances I think a Cape09 would’ve been a better vote if this wasn’t ELO (If he flips red ProHawk would be confirmed to me), but atm I prefer the elimination to be MegAzu.
???

Excuse me?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:32 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1065, Cape90 wrote:
In post 1056, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 1054, StrangeMatter wrote:Under different circumstances I think a Cape09 would’ve been a better vote if this wasn’t ELO (If he flips red ProHawk would be confirmed to me), but atm I prefer the elimination to be MegAzu.
???

Excuse me?
why are you responding to yourself like you are another person.
In post 1055, MegAzumarill wrote:Can't even commit to a side :D
Unless you are talking about this here?
Yes, I pointed out that it made no sense that I “can’t even commit to a side” when I already put my stances and what I thought at the time.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:05 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1069, ProHawk wrote:Dear StrangeMatter,

Please please please please be more active today.

I have been reading past games of yours and from what I have seen haven't been reticent to vote people, yet this game you just plain aren't participating and it's throwing me for a loop.

I need to know where your thoughts are on the game-state.
I will.

Looking at POE at this point I think Cape09 is probably the last scum, but I'm going to 100% try to reread the entire game, especially since the last time I did this (Dwlee was scum and I town read him) I was completely wrong.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:18 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

VOTE: ProHawk

Um okay.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:37 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

GG.

That end of day 3 was honestly chaos.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:57 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I really want to see the dead thread. That Meg bus was all intentional especially since we got called out hard, and I don't get how it worked out for us.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:00 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

We intended to bus each other when the time came as well.

Not to mention the early attempt shake away from me and Meg being the scumteam early. Tbh though MegAzumaril carried us hard.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:10 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I will say though that yes I know no voting is always bad but putting the pressure on me was asking to not make that hard decisions, and is something I’m still working on fixing.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:57 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Coming back to this but I think Prism looking at the dead thread that you overestimated what we were actually capable of and doing. In a lot of the plays we just kind of said what we wanted to do beforehand to make everything stick then just kind of somewhat discussed. Most of the ones we actually planned failed pretty spectacularly.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”