Newbie 2101 | Better Call Saul | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ah my first game on this site.

go ez on me im newb
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll read up in a bit. I'm town though so you really shouldn't be hammering.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 718, Roden wrote:
In post 716, Nero Cain wrote:I'll read up in a bit. I'm town though so you really shouldn't be hammering.
Are you going to claim?
In post 719, Bellaphant wrote:We really needed a claim there with less than 2 days to go
So which one of you is scum that's anxious to end the day and get to night?

I claimed town. If I get hammered before I read then I get hammered but FMPOV there's no rush with 2 days left on the clock + you've both played with me and its not like I'm some inactive lurksack

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 147, Bulbazoor wrote:I am leaning towards voting BBT for now. However, I am not going to rush as that would put him at E-1 and we have six days left (last time I checked that's what I saw).
I sorta hate this. Like I could maybe see the "we have 6 day and I don't want to end the day yet" but at the same time he's being hesitant wich I think is scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 272, Bellaphant wrote:Honestly I think we'd get a ton of info from the flip, so I'm fine with it.
ew

talk to me how you went from scum reading fancy on d1 to scumreading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bulba and bellas ISO

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: bella

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im voting scum but her and roden won't come @ me b/c they hope someone deadline hammers me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What case did you make against my slot? I'm not softing PR but nice try making up things to push me on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what scare tactics am I using?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats not a scare tactic lmao

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So basically your case is that fancy scum read someone and then flipped their read? Thats a horrible case and I'm not just saying that b/c I'm town but town flippng thier reads and not being static is a thing and you should know better.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe you should use your words then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 737, Roden wrote:VT doesn't refuse to claim here.
In post 732, Roden wrote:You know how this game works, if you get run up then you claim, this isn't a new concept.
but you are being overly rigid here. I true claimed my alignment b/c that's way more important than my role. Letting scum know that I'm not a pr only helps them to POE the prs so its not info that I should be freely giving out. A vt claim wouldn't save me and does shit all.

consider today a 1v1 between me and Roden

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

some games I do ISO's and some games I read the full game. It just depends how I feel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wasn't invested in this game and I think sometimes live interactions help. Frut wanted me to vote Bella so I decided to ISO her before voting there (I do have some integrity.) and thought the things I posted about were :igmeou: and wanted to push there and see where things went.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Roden's case on me is bull and did make me think Roden/Bella a little.

VOTE: roden

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Rodens case on my slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a little yes but I don't think it's really that impossible I think. A ml on me today and a night kill tonight would put a potential bella/roden team in 3/2 LYLO and scum that out right refuse to bus each other isn't some unheard of tactic. Besides I'm voting Roden now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my thing is, Roden isn't new and he knows that town are going to change their reads and flip flop. At best its lvl 0 town analysis but I could very easily see it coming from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if I was going to die anyways why does it matter if I claimed vt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 759, Roden wrote:
In post 757, Nero Cain wrote:my thing is, Roden isn't new and he knows that town are going to change their reads and flip flop. At best its lvl 0 town analysis but I could very easily see it coming from scum.
Good thing that wasn't basis for my case then.
In post 735, Roden wrote:Ok this turn around on Rad is such an unnatural 180. There was zero interaction with Rad before the switch from scum reading Juice all game to town reading Rad. Like I don't care how townie a replacement is, I don't think it makes sense to flip like that if you previously thought the slot was scummy.
and the rad also says it was too
In post 755, Rad wrote:Him pointing out the 180 fancy did on my slot? It's not a bad observation but it misses the fact that me, fancy, and juice were all in a game together right before this one where I was scum and Juice/Fancy were town. Juice played this game completely different so I'd expect any alignment fancy to push my slot as scum when Juice was here. But then I repped in and I can see a town!Fancy reading me hard town here due to significant differences in play. Fancy's also coming out of last game with a town loss where his reads were all sorts of wrong so he's not confident here. So makes sense that if he has a strong town read on me he'd be open to sheeping me.

So the 180 makes sense from a meta perspective but not outside that. I can see why Roden would be sus of the slot.

so if fancys read switch wasn't the bacis of your case what was?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what are your thoughts on Rad saying that it makes sense in his opinion for fancy to switch like that? Are you just gonna put your fingers in your ears and ignore something that doesn't fit your narrative?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 765, Roden wrote:Does anyone actually buy Nero's cluelessness about how claims work?
I'm not being clueless about anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like ok, theoretically I'm scum. I just don't hard claim pr for ??? reason At best I keep living and if not I potentially out a town pr and help out my scum buddy. If you are town then you really are not thinking this through.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

on the off chance that you are just bad then you don't get to come in tomorrow and say that I got mislimmed b/c I played poorly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but there is no scum nero, only town nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meg had a chance to hammer me and didn't. I don't think she would have gotten any flak for so it seems kinda +town.

I guess it's not impossible that Frut hard town reads a slot that was prob gonna be flipped and he knew was flipping town but I also don't think its impossible that he just has a good read.

I sorta feel like you are just ok with hammering me but I'm willing to trust Fancy that you were town and even if you were scum there'd still HAVE to be scum on my wagon but I sorta just think they are already just sitting on me.

What are your reads rn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i claimed town. I did nothing wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 777, Roden wrote:Noooooooo I don't wanna be bad, I'll never be able to go pro if I'm wrong in Newbie 2101 | Better Call Saul
you mock but do you believe that a misread on this slot is good town play? its not but I don't think you are town anyways

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 780, Roden wrote:I claim town
I CC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I actually changed my mind here. Corwin is prob scum and Roden is just being a dick to hide his lack of ability.

VOTE: Corwin

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 687, Corwinoid wrote:I slept in. Have my own reasons on top ofrodents, but was leaning this way anyway.
unless you want to argue that this is scum blatantly sheeping his buddy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 785, Roden wrote:In the grand scheme of things, I don't really care if I'm wrong.
then why even play if you're not going to play to a town wincon unless...

I mean, honestly, you SHOULD care if you are town. Like I can get behind the you believing that I'm scum b/c you aren't very good but you should care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 790, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 789, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 687, Corwinoid wrote:I slept in. Have my own reasons on top ofrodents, but was leaning this way anyway.
Is there anybody in this game you haven't shit on in three pages except the person who's essentially buddy claimed you?
yeah, I'm shitting on people. I called out some questionable posting from Bellas slot and called Roden scummy for som shit logic and think that you are scummy. Thats just scumhunting, nothing more nothing less. This post does nothing but try to demonize me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you think im scum but are unvoting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol dude is calling me town b/c he knows me flip makes him look bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes b/c he knows what my flip will be

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are calling me scum while also calling me town. pick one

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really understand why he'd be so angry

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I think cor did want you to hammer me, Rad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 818, Corwinoid wrote:Sorry for having real life obligations that kept me from posting the uv sooner.
I'm not worried about that. You called me scum several times lately but you also called me town so its like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 820, Rad wrote:
In post 819, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, I think cor did want you to hammer me, Rad
How often in your experience has scum who wanted something that was so close get openly angry in the thread when it didn't happen?
I'm very confused about where that anger is coming from and I'm kinda tunneling him now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 787, Corwinoid wrote:Nothing Nero's done since he joined has done anything to make that slot look more favorable to me, if anything it's just soured me even more.
In post 790, Corwinoid wrote:Is there anybody in this game you haven't shit on in three pages except the person who's essentially buddy claimed you?
In post 791, Corwinoid wrote:Nothing you've done is a sincere attempt to progress. It's self-serving discord sowing.
In post 800, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 797, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 790, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 789, Nero Cain wrote:
Is there anybody in this game you haven't shit on in three pages except the person who's essentially buddy claimed you?
yeah, I'm shitting on people. I called out some questionable posting from Bellas slot and called Roden scummy for som shit logic and think that you are scummy. Thats just scumhunting, nothing more nothing less. This post does nothing but try to demonize me.
And yet it's all just sowing discord instead of making serious attempts to solve or progress. At least the scum pools are completely bifurcated now, but you and furtive have all of the opacity of saran wrap.
I believe that all these are implying that you scum read me. At the time I thought that the last post was was you calling me and furt a scum team but I guess its your belief that you think me and Furt are masons, wich we are not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, prob not? Roden is stuck in a tunnel and can't get out. And everyone else seems kinda status quo I guess.

can't wait to here whats been ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What exactly have I done for self-preservation? Like yeah sure, scum have to try to stay alive but town do it as well although I don't think I've done anything like what you are claiming. I never was softing PR, that's Rodens own made-up fantasy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 837, Rad wrote:
In post 835, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, prob not? Roden is stuck in a tunnel and can't get out. And everyone else seems kinda status quo I guess.

can't wait to here whats been ????
Ehhh biggest tunnel in this game is Furtive tunneling Bella. Might want to consider that one.
I think you missed the point guy. Bella was saying that my posting prob won't change anything and I was agreeing. Deadline is getting closeish so I mean there absolutely time to get a better wagon if we wanted but Roden's going to continue to tunnel and Meg said she'd hammer so I might just be a deadline casualty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 839, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 838, Nero Cain wrote:What exactly have I done for self-preservation? Like yeah sure, scum have to try to stay alive but town do it as well although I don't think I've done anything like what you are claiming. I never was softing PR, that's Rodens own made-up fantasy.
If you're going to claim VT then claim VT, there's now point in "I'm town" as VT without a role claim there unless you're soft claiming or setting up a cc later. Roden's completely correct about this.
buddy him harder

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i see

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 849, Bellaphant wrote:@nero, what have you read now?
your scum pt

do you feel like it was pro town to continue to dogpile on my reading/lack of reading?

Your posts this morning haven't contributed to the thread in any meaningful way. You didn't react to my light scum red on you, or back up your statement that my posting was ??? or really give any thoughts at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 845, Roden wrote:
In post 778, Roden wrote:
In post 761, Roden wrote:
In post 740, Nero Cain wrote:So basically your case is that fancy scum read someone and then flipped their read? Thats a horrible case and I'm not just saying that b/c I'm town but town flippng thier reads and not being static is a thing and you should know better.
In post 724, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 272, Bellaphant wrote:Honestly I think we'd get a ton of info from the flip, so I'm fine with it.
ew

talk to me how you went from scum reading fancy on d1 to scumreading him?
In post 730, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: bella
You see the problem here, Nero?
Still waiting on a response to this.
@Nero Cain
sort of. I get that you are calling me hypocritical though I'm more asking a question
In post 748, Nero Cain wrote:I wasn't invested in this game and I think sometimes live interactions help. Frut wanted me to vote Bella so I decided to ISO her before voting there (I do have some integrity.) and thought the things I posted about were
and
wanted to push there and see where things went.
so context be dammed. Also, notice how there's a 6 post gap between my question and the vote on Bella. Do I really strike you as the kinda guy that wouldn't throw down my vote if I was scum reading Bella in ? Your logic continues to be atrocious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 731, Nero Cain wrote:im voting scum but her and roden won't come @ me b/c they hope someone deadline hammers me.
:lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's also a little chainsawy. Like I get that you were scumreading my slot b4 I ever replaced in but you are going HAM since I voted Bella.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm having a hard time understanding Cor here. Like I really feel like the language he used here is how one talks to a scumread. But he's not scumreading me? He's town reading b/c he thinks that I'm a mason with Frut? ok but I confirmed that I wasn't.

I mean maybe I should have just gambled and ran with it so I would get to stay alive and we can kill Bella. But if that was his reason to town read me and it's now gone then why not revote me?

I think scum is prob just Bella and Cor with Roden being the town beard but to be on the safe side I think the POE is Bella, Cor, Roden.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 861, Bellaphant wrote:A dogpile? That's really not what that was. Questioning your scum read, yes. I don't understand your posting, clearly.
You were questioning my scum read on you by asking what I've read? What do you not understand about my posting and why aren't you asking for clarification?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 833, Bellaphant wrote:I'm gonna have to read the corwin/rad thing back.
did you ever do this? You don't seem like you've commented on anything or done anything substantial since I replaced in.

I think you are just scum waiting out the deadline.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this man knows whats up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is that @ me, bella?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wow that case on from bella is horrible

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are wrong on Meg and its one of Cor/Roden

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meg is scum and doesn't hammer me b/c? Also I just kinda got the same vibe from our last game where I thought that Meg was scummy as all get out but was town. :P

+ I think Cor/Roden just fits better

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: bella

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Roden was super offended that I voted Bella. Like yeah, it's super basic but I don't think it's that much of a reach to think that Roden would be mad that I am pushing his scum buddy.

still think its cor/bella but roden is a backup

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I mean, Roden isn't going to hammer and doubt bella selfs and if scum is bella/corwin then he's not going to hammer so like or you just ok with the no lim? like a d2 nl isn't the end of the world but we'll just be back in this same situation tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I too am interested in hearing from Cor and anything from Bella. I am not sure I really get LHF from Bella though if I squint, sure. LHF can still be scum. I can sympathize that she doesn't want to do much while sick but it's a bit offputting that she can't post her thoughts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Meg, is part of your case that you think Frut is going after LHF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it would be somewhat nice if everyone listed their location/was serious about it so everyone knew what time zone we were all in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 928, Rad wrote:Pedit I'm EDT so it's 9:20 pm right now. I'll update my profile later if it's not listed as that.
I wasn't saying that anyone had to, I just had the thought that if everyone, site wide, had a location or a time zone listed then everyone would maybe have a rough estimate of when folks might be on or something. it might be neat, idk.

I'm from Houston too but no longer live there still same time zone b/c CST is best time zone

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol I haven't made a bad faith argument. get over yourself guy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think corwin should have been ran up instead of bella?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cor could you explain why you were angry last night?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so...I'm sorta thinking Roden over Cor now. Still think Rad and Mega are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

only slight issue that I have is that it feels like it would be bad scum play to not bus your buddy but he still seems wildly scummy for basically going HAM that I voted Bella. Still, if I'm right and Rad/Meg are town it's basically a auto town win unless we mislim today and get paranoid of each other tomorrow.

we should be massclaiming, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmmmm....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also make 0 sense with Bella, TYVM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If that's what RAD wants to do instead of you then I'm ok with it. I was calling him/bella the scum team b/c I felt like him using you as reason to sheep onto me was a scum post.

I didn't take to kindly to you when you said that I was pushing a cor/roden team and not a bella/cor team like I actually was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's b/c you are reading/intentionally taking things out of context. I was already calling Bella scum. In 884 I was saying that I felt like you or Cor made more sense as a scum buddy than anyone else.

893 I outright state that I think its cor/bella. I'm not sure how you keep fucking things up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I would like to hear from RAD first. Like yeah, it's still prob ab auto town win assuming the POE is correct but there's not a need to rush the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if it's you over Cor and Cor is just a mislim she'll you two will vote me out. So let's just wait on Rad to hear his words?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

possibly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 993, Roden wrote:since if I'm scum I'd want to keep him around as a mis-elim option
sure you could argue bussing but I don't think you'd get very far. I have a hard time believing that scum you would believe this and seems kinda fake

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still think that the POE is cor/roden but I'd like to go Roden today just in case it's not Cor b/c Meg has stated she'll vote me tomorrow over Roden and I'd rather not lose this game. If Rad just thinks it's Cor and wants to do him today then that's fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, I think it's just Cor and I game solved yesterday but I could see the narrative of scum Roden going for an EZ mislem and using you to win.

I'm letting Rad call things

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the PRESSURE!

don't fuck up Rad. :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y do you townread Roden?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? like what does that have to do with anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

claim or just be a doll and self hammer if scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Corwinoid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why wasn't this fun, just b/c your team lost or b/c lurkfest?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, Rad and Frut played very well

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only reason that I wasn't mled was b/c rad/frut and Meg showed considerable restraint. So good job on that. The smaller the games are the more pro-town they are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

typing is hard, man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd join a mason bus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how long is the scum pt, did you and Bella talk much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I barely read anything b4 I replaced in. Glad my Bella/Cor solve was correct. Don't really blame myself for thinking Roden was a lil' scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ezist backup job ever, huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you guys were scum reading me idk why I wasn't hammered?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a bad read on frut saved me. wooooo!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1085, Bellaphant wrote:Really well done to Nero, coming in and calling the team, corwin said in the PT we'd lost about half an hour after you repped in
:lol:

While I don't think I was
HORRIBLE
, at least until I was motivated and got into the game, it was really furts tunneling, Megs wrong read on furt and rad being radical that really kept me alive and sealed the game for town. They deserve all the credit but I'll take some. Had you not been sick things might have been different. hope you are better now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1086, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think this queue is officially dead. Changes should come soon or this site will follow.
yeah they need to just combine it with central park and mayfair club and only run newbie level games when there are actual newbies that join and need/want a low impact game to learn.

The road to central park and the Mayfair Club

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also bella say no redactions so we can read the scum pt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also don't really get why New York hosts large and mini normals but we need a theme park and a coney island. Maybe back in the day there was enough activity to justify it but now?

We prob only need

queue

The road to central park and the Mayfair Club
new york (renamed times square)
coney island

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my first newbie was in 2009!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the longest large I was in took 7 months

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”