Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Hi, I'm cliquey
Supposedly I'm your IC, which means its my job to shepherd you little sheep through the pasture while arming you to the teeth against the hungry wolves. Its also my job to win. I take one of these more seriously than other, but I will perform both to my fullest.

Spoiler: generic IC stuff
So, to start, its kind of my job to teach you how to use the forum. These brackets [ and ] are your best friends. Letters and words in them do magical things, lets start with the most basic
bold
. Bold is the key 'command' you will need, because you use it to vote and talk to the mod. To do bold, use the following setup:

Code: Select all

[b] Vote: Person[/b]

Which turns out to be;
Vote: Person

If you look in the preview you will see that there are about a million other commands you can put within the brackets, i for italic, u for underline etc. etc. If you want extra help with this, feel free to ask.

Furthermore, there are abbreviations that we use all the time in this game. Most of which are in the Wiki. But here are a couple I think are essential;
AtE: Appeal to Emotion
FOS: Finger of Suspicion
LyLo: Lynch and you Lose
OMGUS: Oh My God! You Suck
PbPA: Post by Post Analysis
WIFOM: Wine in Front of Me
LaL: Lynch all Liers

I don't really have a IC post written out for you all, so I'll direct you to this post by yabbaguy It is very good concerning basic theory and strategy, such as No Lynching, Voting, Comportment, and Claiming.

If anyone has more questions/wants more theory ask me, but remember, what I present is my opinion. My opinion from 6 years playing year, but it is not all fact.

Spoiler: And without further ado
Vote:Parama

For lying about that DMSIS fellow.

Spoiler: Preview FoS
To DMSIS for asking for our facvorite scumtells so he can know to avoid them.
I make accounts and PM people so they can feel popular and loved
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: LaL/LaL
Both "Lynch all" policies have been driven into the ground. While they are ok guidelines, they should never be used as lynched, they aren't scum tells. Also, people who rely on policies to lynch like that allow scum to just use them without actually risking their necks on a case. So while I'd prefer people not lying and not lurking... Crucification for either of the two is just silly

Spoiler: Johannes is dumb?
Just because claiming mafia is a dumb move doesn't mean that it isn't done. Maybe Parama, DMSIS and others actually think you're dumb and therefore actually think you'd claim it. I personally think thats gaff... but chyouknow

Spoiler: moose
Moose, you have an interesting meta, I'm pretty sure you're town

Spoiler: Mod
In the future, if I have anything to address you with (namely votes, but VLA is a possibility) it'll go in my Mod spoiler so you don't have to go searching around

And so, without further ado

unvote
Proxy Vote to Moose
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 am

Post by Cliquey »

[spoiler=world!!!!!!!!!!!!
@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
moose200x wrote:Black Mist, I honestly am baked right now
[/spoiler]
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Holy WIFOM, Batman!
Some cute WIFOM going on here about me.
Black Mist wrote:I missed something in my first post about Cliquey. (See what I mean about the spoiler tags?) How can you be certain that Moose is town?
Not really my fault if you miss such things. I mean, I don't blame you for my lack of reading comprehension and my shortcomings in logic. I can't be certain that Moose is town, but a quick look through his other games gave me the impression that he is playing here as he did there. I don't see it as an unreasonable stance that early in the game.
And that is your entire "attack" on me that I didn't address well enough so therefor I'm ICscum. Because if I weren't ICscum I'd do something different...
Black Mist wrote:My vote goes on Vote: Cliquey for the reasons that she has not really done alot in terms of answering my questions perposed in my first post. As an IC you think she would try better to defend herself. But I guess we can now see that she's more focused on winning, not really playing the game. And her giving her vote to Moose, makes him look just as bad as her. She hasn't contribited alot to this game.
Theres that quote. Yeah, this is totally reaching. I had made 1 post in between your two, late at night and clearly not a content post. I don't know what you really mean by defend myself. There was no attack on me. No attack merits no defends. I hadn't contributed a lot. I had posted 1 real post, it is the 2nd day of the thread being open, content has just started to open up. Isn't it a little bit early to attack someone for not adding content?
As to giving my vote to Moose, would you please explain how that makes me look bad and then how that makes Moose look bad?
Johannes wrote:Cliquey has been relatively active in other parts of the board... why is there a relative drought of her posts in this game?
Have I now? I should probably go see what I've been posting.

Spoiler: Moose
Moose seems like a pretty known entity at this point. He is clearly active, one could argue detrimentally so, makes opinions, changes opinions and takes stances. Of course we all love to see this.
Moose wrote:I want the IC to come here and explain why that post of yours just screamed "OMG I AM SCUM"
I know its been said, but I don't really care for the appeal to authority here. I'll latch on to my own arguments and fights, I don't really need to be brough into yours

Spoiler: speaking of my fights
DMSIS wrote:About the first paragraph of the post. No it's not, we are slowly coming out of an RVS and getting to know the people you are playing with better builds a better game.
And about the second paragraph, I am an SE in a newby game sorry if I'm a bit coachy, but I have play quite a few games. Also what is wrong with being very town(BTW no one has ever voted me for that)? If I "appear"
too town then why emidietly jump to the conclusion that I am scum? How about you scum hunt yourself instead of jumping on other peoples ideas and piggy backing your way to a mislynch?
You have already shown me four big scum tells/slips man.
1. Misrepping someone and continueing to do it.
2. Wagoning with no reason other then agreeing with what some one else said.
3. Trying to push the he is too town thing.
4. Jumping on one person, but right as someone has a lukritive idea about something someone else is doing that is a bit fishy, jumping right onto them.
Now, I don't like this post. It doesn't feel like "too town" (which is fallacious thought), it feels very much like an over reaction. A strong arm to start a wagon with Parama for something that is much of a non-issue. This post sits poorly for me, most of these aren't really scum tells, and the ones that are have been rephrased multiple times so to inflate the case without substance. Couple that with the fact that DMSIS did some of the exact "big scum tells" that he accused Jim of.

I also can't understand the constant attacking of the newbcard. If he is a newbie, he's a newbie thats the way it goes. If jim never added anything and just talked about how he can't get into the game being a newbie... then yeah. But he is easing into it the game, the newbcard attack is BAD 2 days into a game.
DMSIS wrote:we can deal with jim tomorow
Setting up lynches, wow thats pro-town :rolleyes:

Spoiler: Pet Peeve
I really am not a fan of people attacking pairs. Yes I know that the scum are a pair, but attacking pairs makes absolutely no sense when you don't have a result on either of them. Its like try to fix two floating points to each other.

Spoiler: Another Pet Peeve
There has been so much fluff in this game, its just distracting and disgusting :S

Spoiler: Witchcraft
Black Mist seems like a genuine townie to me. Mainly because she seems frustrated at her own lack of efficacy, she makes arguments (bad and good) and is mad when they don't land or aren't considered.

Vote:DMSIS
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: I approve
The doc wagon is good, some votes are somewhat poorly founded, but that tells us just as much as the well founded votes do. I, like everyone else look forward to an appearance by doc before I weigh in again on the wagon and its foundations. I would like to point out this post by BM concerning the wagon.
Black Mist wrote:I think it was Cliquey that voted for him first. I'm tempted to place my vote on the Doc, but I think I will to see his reaction.
This is just a bad post altogether. It is a post to get ready to limp onto the docwagon at a later point with something to point back to and say "See I suspected him". It also casts blame on me. Yes I am part of the wagon, but before you spout something like that,
try
filtering the mod's posts and fact-check.

Intriguing also is this post by moose
moose200x wrote:Who started this docshotty lynch anyways?
Note the distinction between calling it a lynch and a wagon, it also seems to be looking for someone to cast blame on preemptively. The corollary is of course to find someone to praise, but we all know that people love to throw blame rather than extol praise. However, this is consistent with moose's thought process later where he treats the wagon to have already been hammered on.

Spoiler: Johannes
Jo has been bugging me. Much of the reason that he has been bugging me has been addressed by moose, but I have some cents to put in.

His joke at the beginning of the game has now come into sparkling relevance. Lets compare two posts.
Hey 583, how ya doing? Mind telling us who your mafia partner is?

So, are you claiming to be either a powerrole, or mafia?
One of these is to Jo, one of these is by Jo. Jo, of course, gave us this nugget of wisdom:
Johannes583 wrote:Making a claim to be mafia, whether you are or not, is a very dumb move, no matter which stage of the game it is.
Well hmm. Lets look at the logic of his thought process. I don't think he can think any of us are dumb. And he clearly thinks that mafia will not claim to an outright question. So clearly in his mind the only one who would answer that question
could]
be power-roles. And you guys don't need me to tell you who wants to find power roles.

And Johannes, while I love playing statistics more than the next man, there is a problem with your thought process. You are reporting probabilities of possibilities. Unfortunately we are a sample size of 1. We cannot afford to play statistics first because we will not have those other 3 chances that may balance them out.

Spoiler: chaodck
Join us?

Pretty please?

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Rock on
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: mod
unvote
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Holy WIFOM Batman!... wait, I've used that already
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Also I'd like to know why moose hasn't voted me
Remember his threatened vote would have been the hammer on you. He had not posted between that threat post and this one I'm quoting. Additionally two people have unvoted because they don't want a lynch so quickly. Without the hammering vote, do you really see him voting?
I don't really want to quote and point out all your instances of WIFOM about you being voted on, but there are more. Rather I'd move on.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:But why is no one looking into Cliquey?
This is a bad deflection. One, it is a deflection, you aren't defending yourself, you are just trying to put blame on someone else. Secondly you aren't even making an argument, you are appealing to someone else to make an argument for you and to take pressure off of you. That is just horrendous, your later accusation of active lurking is just idiotic. The fact that I'm keeping this very much game related -- fewer posts with more content per post00 does not make my activity lurking and in no way means I'm staying away from talking about important issues.

Spoiler: Scumtells have a definition, you know
johannes853 wrote:Cliquey, because I feel she is trying to be an IC, and a player, but always keeping the two completely separate.
For something to be a scumtell, in this case you're citing this as a scumtell because it makes you suspicious of me, it needs to make me more likely to be scum.
How does what you are accusing me of doing make me more likely to be scum?
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Cliquey »

vote: DMSIS
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Fair is fair
I don't call it scummy for you to not post in spoilers, don't call it scummy for me to not post in textwalls. Don't tread on me!

This is how I am going to post and you are going to have to deal with it. I deal with unorganized unspoiled sloptext, don't I?

I like doing fun things. I proxy vote, I self impose posting and voting restrictions. If you think it makes me more likely to be scum you can go look back and you will see I have done things like this as town.

A quick Meta on moose (and my 3rd post was VERY early in the game) showed his spammaliciousness to be consistent with how he had been posting in this game. I gave him a vote, saw how he used it. As for his fight.... I'm not going to be galled into arguing for other people (argument shield) or used as an AtA. I'm not sure how you find it scummy.

Now... you said basically nothing about 5 players and spent more time talking about my posting habits than talking about one of the most active wagons. Wow, thats pretty bad... especially because you exonerate DMSIS due to moose and I and really, you've explained why 0 of the things I am doing are scummy. Different, but not scummy.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: lol
smargaret wrote:Except you don't post in spoilers in other games (which is my big question, why the change?). I can deal with it, but I find it scummy. Several people (3, now) have said that they find your posting style difficult to read, and that is anti-town. Anti-town behavior is either incompetence or pro-scum, and you're the IC. Thus, pro-scum.
mm, nice try, but there are many more options than just incompetence and pro-scum.

Nice read for you. I'm linking just the posts important for you.
Response

It goes on. At some point Bird1111 asked me to cut it out, I did, but there is nothing wrong about keeping myself organized. However, I really don't have a problem with WoTs. I just find it silly that you can accuse and try to stop me from writing the way I would live.
Different =/= scummy =/= wrong. You aren't the church and this isn't the 15th century.

Spoiler: Something to keep an eye on
smargaret wrote:I'm not going to manufacture scumtells, because that would a) distract everyone from the real issues and
b) make me look bad.
This is a minor newb-scum tell. Townies are much less worried about looking bad and dying than finding the scum, for clear reasons
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Hey Guys!
We have one more chance to hypothesis test before we can't screw up. Lets make it count. I'm going to reassess what I think now that we have two bits of solid information. However, I probably won't get back to you guys until tomorrow. I'm doing a mass-project concerning replacements in newbies and the likelihoods of being aligned a certain way.

moose, you said you were going to read over at night, so I'm looking for something substantial from you.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: I believe
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU#t=2m59s]I believe that jim is scum, oooh oohh ooooh.

Spoiler: However
Taking a quick look at the previews, I think I am in the general consensus here. Yet I don't think its the best idea to rush today, jimm still has a partner and finding that partner is just as important and perhaps even more important than killing jim. While I know that I've stated I don't like team guessing, it is something that we should look at before we finalize this lynch.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Uhm what?
Could everyone stop saying they suspect me because I'm the IC and I'm not acting in the way they're expecting me to act? I'm posting less than most of you, I'm posting less fluff than most of you, I don't navel-gaze about night actions. But I have made cases, I have voted, I have pointed out consistencies and inconsistencies. Of the 3 or 4 people who have said that they suspect me none of them have actually built a case, they base it solely on me being the IC. I'm no more nor no less likely to be mafia due to my experience. Please stop using it against me, I have yet to and never will say that I am innocent because I am the IC.

If you are going to try to accuse me, please provide a case rather than this vague accusation that keeps getting tossed my way;
Cliquey bothers me because Mist was killed
and the other assorted vagueries.

This is short because our mod is attentive and I'm afraid to get cutoff by the lynchlock
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Little theory
OK, so. If there is a doc in this setup, I am not he. I also think that the doc should claim if they are out there. The doc should 100% be on the cleared cop last night, so if there is a doc and they acted as they should have, that means that the roleblocked guessed right and that the roleblocker knows who the doc is already. This means that there is no downplay for the town from the doc claiming if there is one. However.. I don't think that there is a doctor so thats that. This is my opinion and I don't think I am overlooking anything, correct me if I'm wrong.

Spoiler: Important things
As is stands there are 3 possible candidates for mafia. I'm personally leaning towards smargaret, the attack on doubtful just seems too based on interaction rather than scummy action itself. Doubtful, himself, has struck me as pro-town for much of the game, so I'm not too keen on that lynch. The most damning point, I guess would be the false dichotomy that moose and DMSIS are 100% scum and that Doubtful didn't care which of the two he killed. "They were both scum". Turns out neither of them are...

Parama; I feel is very town, the only problem I have is that Parama is too town, but I recognize the Too Town fallacy and such, do not suspect Parama.

I don't really have any case right now, sadly, but I am kind of without motivation on this game, and the urgency is very low.

Spoiler: Parama
Parama wrote:To be quite honest I'm not interested in the case against you.
So which case are you interested in?
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: moose
I never really got drawn into the game, perhaps due to spam, I'm not posting as much as you, but I have had sufficient posts (1/day) and all of them have had content or a strategic vote/unvote. If you are displeased, ask questions of me so I can comment on specific areas instead of grumbling about the IC not acting blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah

Now for your outright lie.
moose wrote:They haven't even posted day3
hmm I wonder what this is. I'd rather you pay more attention and post less, and slander less.

Spoiler: smargaret
I regrettably did overlook your questions. I'll answer all I can find here, if I miss any more, just point it out to me. Firstly, what much would you have me add D2, we had a cop claim and a cop counter. I put in my two cents for which one I believed and then held off votes as I was going to try and look at ramifications of the two candidates. The scum quicklynched to cut off talk. I contributed what I believed to be necessary and vital. Note that Parama and I are both acting just about the same, you guys are just overthinking at me due to the little label by my name, which has nothing to do with my possibility to be mafia.

DMSIS wagon:
kunkstar wrote: drmyshottyizsik (2) - Doubtful, Cliquey
drmyshottyizsik (3) - Doubtful, Cliquey, jimfinn
drmyshottyizsik (4) - Doubtful, Cliquey, jimfinn, Parama [L-1]
drmyshottyizsik (2) - jimfinn, Parama
drmyshottyizsik (1) - Parama
drmyshottyizsik (3) - Cliquey, Parama, moose200x
drmyshottyizsik (5) - Cliquey, Parama, moose200x, Doubtful, jimfinn [Lynched.]
I think my main issue was Parama's place on the wagon, he seemed to just sidle onto the wagon for little reason at all. Parama's own stated reason was that DMSIS was target hopping with little reason, then Parama himself hops the jim wagon to the very serious DMSIS wagon with little reason. As stated, and in retrospect, Doubtful's place is also pretty meh. Saying that two people are definite scum is a scum tactic, especially done like this. I personally love to make "net promises" as mafia. Saying a list of 3-4 names and promising that X of them are mafia, of course I know they're mafia. It seems like Doubtful could have done this with DMSIS and jim. Set a group of two and swear that both are mafia. With DMSIS, he can say "oops" and then with Jim dead, he can say... well I was half right. Its a nice way to bus and try and take a town down while bussing.

So summing, I didn't like the Parama and Doubtful positions on the wagon. I didn't like moose's "gambit" that he would hammer no matter what (of course, I unvoted), but moose is innocent, so while i didn't like and I would think is scummy, I can't here.

Actually didn't see another question of yours. But theres that answered.

Can I repoint this out? I know you said you'd get to it, but I'm stressing how interesting I am in seeing this.
Parama wrote:To be quite honest I'm not interested in the case against you.

Spoiler: jim
kunkstar wrote:jimfinn (1) - drmyshottyizsik
jimfinn (1) - drmyshottyizsik
jimfinn (2) - drmyshottyizsik, Parama
jimfinn (1) - Parama
jimfinn (1) - Parama
jimfinn (0) -
jimfinn (0) -
jimfinn (0) -
jimfinn (0) -
jimfinn (0) -
jimfinn (2) - moose200x, Parama
jimfinn (4) - moose200x, Johannes583, Doubtful, jimfinn [Lynched.]
Couple things to notice; Parama like being on Jim. Parama was not on jim when jim was lynched, the only living/non-cleared person who was on jim at the lynch point was doubtful. If mafia were trying to shut down talk and quicklynch jim, cutting their losses on D2-- Doubtful was a part of that. DMSIS was on jim very early, Jim voted DMSIS most of D1; both Doubtful and Parama were on DMSIS for long periods of time. If mafia were trying to deflect from Jim and discredit a tenacious attacker, both Parama and Doubtful can be looked at. Doubtful made a case on DMSIS (albeit an iffy cake), where Parama merely flopped onto an ongoing case to intensify pressure. Doubtful's movements seem much more like a deflection & discrediting move.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Opinions
Parama wrote: TBQH I have little to nothing more to say about this game. I've made my case, I'm
almost
not
positive
smargaret
who
is the last scum. Not really much else to say :/
I've felt Doubtful to be protown all game, moose is cleared, Parama all I can tell is Too Town fallacy, and I don't really feel about smargaret. I don't know about voting due to elimination though.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: mod
vote:smargaret

get things moving.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Great expectations
On the whole I didn't really expect smargaret to come up scum, but I was ready to be pleasantly surprised. As I said (or maybe hinted at) I didn't really have any scumreads, just town reads and smargaret's was the weakest of those. It really was a vote to get a stalled game moving... if it won it, it won it. I'd be happy. If not, it didn't lose the game.

I'm not one to drag games on if I'm the lynchpin, if I am I'll have to filter out moosespam and try to get to the bottom of this.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: You Don't Say
Doubtful wrote:If I know that you are scum (and similarly you know I am scum if you are town) then I wouldn't have posted that!
Interesting choice of words.
Doubtful wrote:Problem is, I don't really think you are scum! after rereading posts by Cliquey.
Do carry on. This is a wonderful thing to say and then have absolutely nothing to support it. Are you just feeling Parama out to lynch me or can you actually justify finding me scummy?
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Paradox
Is it impossible for me to have not found you or Parama scummy? If so then boy does that make me scummy, at least that what you're hinging much of this on. In your paragraph you set up saying that I have opinions, then claim that I have no opinion whatsoever-- can you make up your mind?
Doubtful wrote:You make an opinion on smargaret, trying to avoid actively showing it by voting
What? You are reaching. I make an opinion. OK
I avoid it by voting. WHAT? Voting is an expression of opinion, stronger than that of words.
Doubtful wrote:Most of these points I bring up aren't completely scummy, but they are points nonetheless.
If they aren't points and they aren't scummy, then they are not points. Seems like you just went through and tried to fabricate a case on me... and its really really bad.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Substantiation would be nice
Doubtful wrote:I mean, if they were counted as individual posts they won't be scummy. But altogether you seem to avoid opinion.
So let me get this straight, the parts of the whole are not scummy but the sum of the whole is. Can't the whole never be greater than the sum of its parts?
doubtful wrote:The posts I mentioned are basically your most opinionated posts. You didn't vote in them, went along with several wagons, and for jimfinn waited until others piled up on him before saying that you find him scummy
You contradict yourself. First I'm a mute slime, then I'm a bandwagoning yokel. And could you substantiate my bandwagons? If you try to say I wagoned DMSIS, then you are just silly and wrong. As for jimfinn, I don't think I ever said I found him scummy, just the basic facts that we had a mafia member and we had a PR. I'd really like to see proof of these claims that you are working up about me.
Doubtful wrote:This isn't fabricating a case on you. This is saying that your lack of opinion and your lack of voting to express opinion by building a case yourself is
anti-town, and thus can be considered scummy.
The crux of this argument is wrong. Anti-town != Scummy.
Doubtful wrote:Your arguments were all based upon people making cases against you, some good, most bad. The only time you reached out to someone that isn't attacking you because you "found them scummy" were Johannes and smargaret - both times you failed to vote.
This is just wrong.1

1, Citation; read my posts

You showing up?
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Lack of Opinions Ahead
Beware, I have no opinion, nothing I have presented in this game have been opinions, in fact all of my posts boil down to completely white noise.

No, really I have to say the way that Doubtful and Parama were crossvoting and then, right after Parama let slip a little suspicion of me, Doubtful changed his tact and went for my jugular. His attack is horrible and contrived and he seems to have stopped considering Parama at all, despite saying nothing about why it changed. He is simply trying to force an attack on me. It really seems like a scum scramble

Spoiler: Response
Doubtful wrote:But he never did do anything after reread after town reads.
You've seriously lost your loquaciousness you aren't even making a semblance of sense anymore
Doubtful wrote:I don't see how you can have a non-scum read on every post in the game by Parama, smargaret, and I.
Well please point out the scum posts by you and Parama.
Doubtful wrote:??? He analyzed the DMSIS and jim voting patterns, and objected to moose's play, but says that it isn't scummy because moose is confirmed. Why would you say it at all then?
You think there is nothing to learn from the wagon on an innocent and the votes of the confirmed mafia? Thats really too bad.

What is your case on me Doubtul? I don't give opinions? I give opinions that aren't helpful to the town? I'm the easiest to force a lynch on?

You are saying everything, and nothing because you are actively contradicting yourself and not saying anything outright.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Doubt's record
Not Voting (9) - moose200x, chaodck, Doubtful, Johannes583, Black Mist, jimfinn, Parama, drmyshottyizsik, Cliquey
Cliquey (1) - Doubtful
Cliquey (1) - Doubtful
Cliquey (1) - Doubtful
drmyshottyizsik (2) - Doubtful, Cliquey
drmyshottyizsik (3) - Doubtful, Cliquey, jimfinn
drmyshottyizsik (4) - Doubtful, Cliquey, jimfinn, Parama
moose200x (2) - drmyshottyizsik, Doubtful
moose200x (3) - drmyshottyizsik, Doubtful, jimfinn
moose200x (4) - drmyshottyizsik, Doubtful, jimfinn, smargaret [L-1]
Day 2

Not Voting (7) - moose200x, smargaret, Doubtful, Johannes583, jimfinn, Parama, Cliquey
Not Voting (5) - smargaret, Doubtful, Johannes583, jimfinn, Cliquey
jimfinn (4) - moose200x, Johannes583, Doubtful, jimfinn [Lynched.]
Day 3

Not Voting (5) - moose200x, smargaret, Doubtful, Parama, Cliquey
Parama (1) - Doubtful
Parama (1) - Doubtful
Parama (1) - Doubtful
Parama (1) - Doubtful
Not Voting (2) - Cliquey, Doubtful
Not Voting (1) - Doubtful

Spoiler: Parama's Record
Not Voting (9) - moose200x, chaodck, Doubtful, Johannes583, Black Mist, jimfinn, Parama, drmyshottyizsik, Cliquey
drmyshottyizsik (2) - Parama, moose200x
jimfinn (2) - Parama
jimfinn (1) - Parama
drmyshottyizsik (4) - Doubtful, Cliquey, jimfinn, Param
drmyshottyizsik (2) - jimfinn, Parama
drmyshottyizsik (3) - Cliquey, Parama, moose200x
Day 2

Not Voting (7) - moose200x, smargaret, Doubtful, Johannes583, jimfinn, Parama, Cliquey
jimfinn (2) - moose200x, Parama
Not Voting (3) - smargaret, Parama, Cliquey
Day 3

Not Voting (5) - moose200x, smargaret, Doubtful, Parama, Cliquey
Not Voting (3) - moose200x, Parama, Cliquey
smargaret (2) - Parama, moose200x [L-1]
smargaret (2) - Parama, moose200x [L-1]
smargaret (3) - Parama, moose200x, Cliquey [Lynched.]

Spoiler: Some interesting patterns
...especially looking at Doubtful's semi-tenacity, Jimmfin's vote position in relation to doubtful, Parama's spot on innocent's lynches and Doubtful jumping off of certain wagons.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Thats the only thing you have to say?
semi-posting to show I'm not scum
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Cliquey »

vote:Doubtful

Spoiler: Doubtful
If you were seriously townie... try not acting like an opportunistic scum next time :S

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”