Newbie 1233: Frogs & Toads Mafia (Town Win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #0) » Wed May 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Axxle »

/confirm

Hey all! Glad to being joining you all -ribbit-! I've read the entire thead and will share my thoughts later, after I get out of this bar. Speaking of which, might be the best time to ask me questions while I don't have the faci... facul... ability of words and junk. Looking forward to my first forum game of mafia!
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #1) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Post by Axxle »

Super simple impressions, don't want to spend a lot of time on these:
Zenax: somewhat inactive. when he did say things it seemed decently relevant though.
Axxle: what can I say? Very cool dude.
Elmo TeH AzN: new so I don't really know. His predecessor asher1611 seemed like the kind of person who waited to see before jumping in. w/e
Cirno: hasn't posted. Predecessor Larry David acted strangely, although not sure if it's just Larry's personality or tactics coming through. His avatar actually really through me off since it reminded me of one of my old professors (I'm guessing it's actually some famous actor?)
LluD: Again no read. hasn't really posted, which is usually bad.
Xephoria: Seems to be sincerely a new player to this game, meaning not only is he unfamiliar with the particulars, this also might not be a game he can pick up quickly (sorry for the harshness). It might be a ploy to not reveal information though.
Chrimi: Annoyingly quiet for the majority of the game so far. In recent days he's stepped it up though. Maybe the vacation was all he needed. I'm reluctant to judge him on what happened previous to that, but we'll see in the upcoming days.
Voidedmafia: very vocal. I like that. It's for the good of the town. even if he gets lynched later, which I fully expect him to be (not necessarily today, in fact not probably today), when he turns out to be townsfolk we can use the knowledge he's given us to capture whatever remaining mafia there is. and if he turns out to be mafia, then yay!
Twistedspoon: way, way, way, way too quiet for our senior member. completely reactionary and has taken no initiative. I am very cautious about this person.

well. thats what i have for now. well i mean i have more but i don't want to think to hard at the moment. i'm probably forgetting a lot, and i'm sorry if i sound too accusatory to certain persons. have a nice day.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #2) » Thu May 10, 2012 6:32 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 251, Voidedmafia wrote:First off: That ribbit? Don't ever do that again. Ever.

secondly, I find myself in huge agreement with those reads. You can consider yourself town until further notice. Just don't ribbit again. You're not Suwako.

Had to look her up, not familiar with Touhou. I just wanted to make a nod to the theme that the mod set out. Admittedly I got the idea from anime where some characters kind of throw in some weird word at the end of their sentences.
Chrimi wrote:
In post 250, Axxle wrote:Chrimi: Annoyingly quiet for the majority of the game so far. In recent days he's stepped it up though. Maybe the vacation was all he needed. I'm reluctant to judge him on what happened previous to that, but we'll see in the upcoming days.

I was quiet
because
I was on vacation.

Also, the only person with a higher post count than me is VM, so at least I'm posting.

I was talking about pre-vacation. You talked a lot but said very little. Since you've come back you seem fine though.
In post 40, Larry David wrote:

Q1) Do you have any experience with mafia games ( This site or others)
Q2) What time zone are you in?
Q3) How often can we expect a post from you?
Q4) What role do you like to play the most?
Q5) How do you guys feel about lurkers or liars?

Might as well answer these:
1) this is my first online game. I haven't played mafia in years, although I have played Resistance which is similar and Bang! which is less similar.
2) PDT so GMT -8 (UTC -7?)
3) Every day I'll probably be posting multiple times. My job is at the computer all day, I have time between program compiles.
4) N/A
5) Lurkers annoy me. Dodging questions is the best sign of being mafia. Liars are the best. In fact, this statement is a lie.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #3) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Axxle »

What does null mean in the context of mafia? just unaligned?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #4) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 259, nurC wrote:
One of
Twisted
and
Voided
are scum.

Agree with this, but I would think it's
Twisted
rather than
Voided

Potentially with
Axxle
(Zys), I could definitely see Axxle-Twisted team (from the "cautious" comment of Axxle in post 250).
While I obviously don't agree with this, I can see how you can think so, although being at each other's throats isn't very productive for mafia this early, (from what little I know about the game and my gaming instincts at least).

I'm concerned that
Twistedspoon
doesn't think it necessary to respond to either my nor your accusations. VOTE: TwistedSpoon Give us more information for to be pleasing.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #5) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 268, kondi2424 wrote:Haven't actually started my read yet, but
FOS Axxle
for the post above. Out of context, it feels sheepy and weird.

Oh, and UNVOTE: in case I'm voting.

*Waiting patiently for you to read the context*

Is there a place with Mafia terms defined? I'm also unfamiliar with what FOS means.

nurC wrote:
In post 267, Axxle wrote:although being at each other's throats isn't very productive for mafia this early

You saying
In post 250, Axxle wrote:I am very cautious about this person.

and leaving it at that (no vote, no other comments really), isn't "being at each other's throats". In fact, this kind of "I can't read this person" or "he's a little bit scummy but lets look at other people" is the interactions I'd expect between scum.

Sorry for the hyperbole, but what I meant from "I am very cautious about this person" didn't mean "I can't read this person" at all. What I meant was "We really should start investigating this person because I'm getting red flags". I'm not familiar with the lingo of these forums so if that's what "cautious" means then sorry. I was also reluctant to come into the game firing votes right out the gate for fear of looking too aggressive. As for "no other comments really" I only just started last night after a night of drinking, so I can't be expected to be that verbose.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #6) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 271, Axxle wrote:
In post 268, kondi2424 wrote:Haven't actually started my read yet, but
FOS Axxle
for the post above. Out of context, it feels sheepy and weird.

Oh, and UNVOTE: in case I'm voting.

*Waiting patiently for you to read the context*

Is there a place with Mafia terms defined? I'm also unfamiliar with what FOS means.

Oh, wait, forgot there's a wiki. Carry on.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #7) » Thu May 10, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 274, Twistedspoon wrote:Your reads seem fair enough. I have a few issues with it perhaps (such as how I'm more red-flag worthy than xeph) but nothing major really

I want to hear from Bonooru myself

Xeph would be more flag worthy than you if you both had the same amount of experience. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering he is also a Newbie. Although he's only posted, what, once since Saturday? Not liking that.

Bonooru just joined right? Let's give him time.

How many Day 1 lynches actually happen on average? Is it a common occurrence?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #8) » Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Axxle »

Not large, I've typed it and am editing it but only paying half attention since I'm also at work.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Thu May 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 279, kondi2424 wrote:Also want to mention that I was scum in the game Zenax mentioned.

I feel that the early Xephoria wagon was terrible, and makes him and Zenax's slot likely town. I think at least one of TS and Voided are scum due to the stringup.

Xephoria's #157 strikes major town motivation.

Larry's replacement reason should make me obvious town, unless you think he was faking it.

Chrimi's posts around Page 7 are annoying and scummy, but #173 makes them null but useless.
and against my beliefs

TS's second quick L-1 vote pissed me off. More scumpoints for him.

Axxle's #250 is pure fencesit. His points just seem too easy and obvious and already mentioned.

I completely agree with nurC's #259, and I can see town motivation spewing out of his Xephoria read.

Axxle's #275 makes me unsure. I THINK it's from town, but it's unlike his other posts.

So overall, I have major townreads on Xephoria and nurC, a major scumread on TS, minor scumreads on Voided, Chrimi, and Axxle, and I'm null on Elmo and Bono.

@Bono, TS, and Elmo: I would appreciate it if you two would give game-related content soon.

@Those who suspect Xephoria: I want detailed reasoning for why he's your top scumread ASAP.

VOTE: TS

My first reaction to this was positive, it's nice you're coming into this ready to go.

I very much like you're using the metadata of why people are getting replaced to try and seek out the mafia. I would think that people who drop out are more likely to be townsfolk, as people who are mafia may be more swayed to stay for the novelty of being a member of a team they don't get to play as often. Not a guarantee to any extent but it's something to consider. (just realized you're Larry's replacement... hmm...)

I'm not really seeing how you can look at Xephoria's #157, my #250, and Xeph's #278 and get totally different reads. Oh well.

Sort of in a rush so sorry if I misspoke somewhere here.

PEdit: L-1 worries me. Twisted mentioned he was Day 1 lynched in a previous game with VM, is it going to happen again? does this just mean he's a poor player? I'm concerned he won't respond to this in a while since he's in the UK and likely just went to bed. Is that on us or on him?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #10) » Thu May 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Axxle »

What reason are you refering to? If it's about the previous game, that doesn't affect my decision. I sort of mentioned it so we're aware that the mafia might hammer him again so we should be careful with our L-1s
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #11) » Fri May 11, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 292, Twistedspoon wrote:
In post 286, Axxle wrote:L-1 worries me. Twisted mentioned he was Day 1 lynched in a previous game with VM, is it going to happen again? does this just mean he's a poor player? I'm concerned he won't respond to this in a while since he's in the UK and likely just went to bed. Is that on us or on him?

Well I'm either real poor or the town is.

On the one hand poor players don't tend to get nominated for 2 scummy awards or even be allowed to IC.
On the other hand I am at L-1

So yeah. Pretty poor player this TS guy is if you ask me. Whoever let him IC is sure getting fired :roll:

(tl;dr I'd appreciate it if we didn't talk about how terrible a player I am when I'm right here reading this. Gee. So subtle dude >_> )

I'm not sorry for not being subtle, but I am sorry for implying you were a poor without doing my research. All I know is that you got lynched in a previous game quickly and you're close now. I don't know what a scummy award is. I don't know the requirements for being an IC (i thought it was just a number of games played). And the quality of a player is an extremely valid thing to look at. Consider poker, where knowing if a player is a fish or a shark is incredibly useful for predicting how they're going to behave. Let's take me for example. I'm not very experienced in this game. I will make mistakes. I will push too hard, or not enough. You need to know to not look too much into things because it might be just me making a mistake.

As for the rest of your post, it does seem like Elmo has stranger reasons for voting for you than the rest of us, and would like to hear more from him.

Why is Lylo is "far preferable" to a Mylo? Doesn't Mylo give the townsfolk more outs with being able to NL? Well, I'll just trust you since I don't have much experience in this game.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #12) » Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Axxle »

I was feeling that I was missing a crucial strategy since it sounds like mislynches aren't as bad as I think they would be. Thanks all for clarifying. Just to be sure I'm getting it right: Even if we mislynch, we'll be able to go back and see what people said about that person and may be able to better deduce who the mafia is.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #13) » Fri May 11, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Axxle »

Well the day is coming to an end tomorrow right? Should we discuss what we want the potential roles to do? Like who the cop should investigate or who the doctor should heal? Or should we just leave that up to those respective players?

I'm also interested in hearing your reads TS, it would give us the information we need.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #14) » Fri May 11, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 33, PeregrineV wrote:Day1 starts now.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is 11:45pm, Saturday, May 12.

What time zone is the deadline in?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #15) » Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 304, Twistedspoon wrote:sorry there kondi, I did not see that. I'll get to it tomorrow. Kinda late atm
In post 302, Axxle wrote:Like who the cop should investigate or who the doctor should heal? Or should we just leave that up to those respective players?

Nonono

we really don't want to direct the PRs. Firstly we don't want to wise up the scum so they know who to kill on who's being investigated/protected and all

secondly what's to say scum in the town won't be helping directing the PRs?

We really don't want to wifom ourselves here (at the least) and let the PRs be for now

Ok, that's all I wanted to know. I guess WIFOM would be an issue here. I thought it would help to see what people said for this Day 1 so we have a record for later.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Fri May 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Axxle »

I'm definitely in favor of an extension.

The person I actually want to hear most from right now is Bonooru, he's had plenty of time to catch up and his predecessor LluD never really said much of anything to my recollection.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #17) » Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by Axxle »

@Elmo: I was giving my general tells just to break the ice. That was the second thing I posted after replacing. Who knows, maybe it would help.

@TS: Reading 283 again it seems like Elmo was voting for you since you seemed a little contradictory when talking about Xeph and Chrimi in the quoted posts. You kind of FOS'd Chrimi but voted Xeph on 119, your post 190 was a little aggressive, I'm not sure why he was bothered by post 212 though. I'm not saying I agree with these things, I'm just saying what I think his argument was.

@Elmo: Forgetting where your vote is? That sounds really dangerous...
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #18) » Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 135, Chrimi wrote:Voided, I haven't posted much cause my post is on somebody very sketchy- And I'm waiting for him to get a vote down.

I know this is an old post, but did you ever ask this question Chrimi?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #19) » Fri May 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Post by Axxle »

It's unfortunate that it's 3 in the morning here since it looks like things are just picking up again. I might have to sleep soon.

@Elmo: At the time I was lazy. It was 1 in the morning after a night of drinking and... other... things... maybe...

@Chrimi: You were going to make a post about "somebody very sketchy- And I'm waiting for him to get a vote down." I assume you were talking about Xeph since he had a lot of votes, including one from you which you could have easily unvoted. You talked about him a tiny bit in 218. You mention him incredibly briefly in later posts but nothing really more than "I think he's mafia".
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #20) » Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 218, Chrimi wrote:
Ack, Xephoria is setting off alarms in my head.
He said he would have his reads up by today (Or yesterday?) but hasn't. He hasn't done anything but post enough to make sure we don't think he's lurking...
Alright well tomorrow I'll make my reads but honestly, they're going to be crappy because some of the people haven't posted or done much (including me) and they'll mostly be gut.

^ What I'm talking about.
Sorry guys, was busy with some stuff. I'll be much more active now.

If you're going to be much more active now, then you should give us that read list you were talking about.

This the post he's referring to. I just don't see a connection with this and post 135 since Xeph only posted about giving reads in post 157...
Actually looking back, I guess Chrimi's just using this as an example of how Xeph seemed to just be lurking? There are less red flags surrounding Chrimi at the moment for me.

On a side note: You can view all posts by one person?! Nice! I'm going to have to use that in the morning.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #21) » Sat May 12, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Axxle »

Not wanting to seem like I'm repeating myself but I'm not liking how lurky Bonooru
LluD
has been. Between them they have 7 posts, two just confirming, one going vla, one coming back from vla. Just not much substance at all coming from them. I don't want to derail the current line of suspicion but I want to reiterate that I would like you to be more active, Bonooru.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Axxle »

"derail the current line of suspicion" What I mean is I don't necessarily think you're scum, but if you're town we need you more active to help get information.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #23) » Sat May 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 335, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 334, Voidedmafia wrote:Elmo, do explain why you think what you quoted from bon is more scummy than null.

Axxle: No, I don't think he did.

You could say its lazy town or lazy scum. Or a scum whos just trying to test the waters and see where they can blend in.
Im going for the latter

In post 338, Axxle wrote:It's unfortunate that it's 3 in the morning here since it looks like things are just picking up again. I might have to sleep soon.

@Elmo: At the time I was lazy. It was 1 in the morning after a night of drinking and... other... things... maybe...

Looking back at some posts, I realize I misread Elmo's accusation at being against me but it was actually against Bon. Just want to clarify that.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Axxle »

I just had a look at Elmo's Isos and I'm really not getting a good vibe from them. Mostly too chaotic. Also, all this talk about TS being an asset since he's experienced makes me want to let him have at least one more day to live. I'm not exactly sure what I want, but I'll do this for now:
Unvote

Hmm... I know we should lynch someone Day 1 but I'm starting to get more and more reluctant to lynch anyone. I'm starting to think: "Well, I don't want to lynch those persons since they haven't posted much and thus we won't get much information out of them. I also don't want to lynch those other persons since they post frequently and thus they may be able to get information out of other people."
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 419, Chrimi wrote:Huh?

Wait, Kondi's voting me then?

Cool.

On an actually important note, kondi,
why
are you defending xeph so much...?

In post 420, kondi2424 wrote:I'm not voting you, Elmo is.

I'm obviously defending Xeph because he's town and I'm pretty much sure of it, but people think he's scum and want to lynch him.

As far as I know, no one is voting Chrimi.

In post 408, Chrimi wrote:I say we lynch you first then?

VOTE: Kondi

Chrimi, what's your problem with Kondi? It seems like your only issue with him is his defense of Xeph, who half of us think is town and most of the rest get null (am I wrong?)

In post 409, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 408, Chrimi wrote:I say we lynch you first then?

VOTE: Kondi

Lol.
Kondi it seems like your wanting to not want to lynch anyone but me if Im right.

Elmo, why do you think Kondi is out to get you? He's clearly stated he'd rather lynch TS or VM but probably doesn't think he'll get the votes needed. And why are you quoting this post? That doesn't even make sense!

In post 390, nurC wrote:
Also, I'm leaning scum on Axxle, but this is more of a gut read and he could just be new. But, all his posts seem to have lots of IIoA and talk about lurkers (reminding us about easy targets), rather than suspecting the players in the game.

Looking back, it seems like you're right. I'll try to fix that.

Right now I'm fine with lynching Chrimi, Elmo, and TS in that order. Chrimi feels, I don't know, petty? It feels like he's doing things out of spite. I can't understand Elmo at all, I think this game would be much easier to follow with him gone, regardless of any other indicators of him being scum. TS is the tiniest bit too quiet for my liking. I want my experienced player at the forefront, bashing in heads and taking names.

I don't know what to think about VM, I've honestly haven't wanted to second guess that he was a town after the first part of the game. If I have the chance I'll reevaluate my thoughts on him.

nurC seems like the towniest town who ever towned. Well, at least my gut says so.

Nothing more to say about Bonooru. He's ok I guess.

Konid, it really does feel like you're defending Xeph a little too hard. I don't think he's in trouble of getting lynched. Defending him so adamantly is just getting more questions about his towniness, which just leads to you feeling the need to defend him more. I think your energy is better suited trying to get us to find someone to lynch. I'm getting a nullish town read from him. He's not very helpful and I wouldn't mind lynching him Day 2 if he doesn't start catching on and try posting more thoughts, but I think it'll be fine to let it go today.

I would like to ask more people start quoting what they're responding to, I'm getting confused trying to figure that out.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #26) » Tue May 15, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 422, Chrimi wrote:Out of... spite?

Lol. Sorry, it's hard not to laugh at pitiful remarks.

No, I don't find it town at all. Because my opinion is different from everybody elses means you're okay with lynching me? So pretty much because I'm not trying to fit in I must be scum?

Yeahhh, that's not going to work.

Spite was terrible word choice. I'm not exactly sure what word to use. I'm having trouble following your logic. You don't really explain yourself. I think the only thing you've explained was Xeph being lurky, why so focused on him?

Also, your statement about Bonooru is a major scumtell.

Sorry I didn't elaborate. What I meant was "Everything I said about Bonooru still stands, I still want him to post more but what he posted so for seemed ok."
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #27) » Tue May 15, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Axxle »

VOTE: Elmo

For reasons stated before. Too chaotic, I find his posts much too unhelpful. We have to lynch someone and it looks like the consensus is here, I doubt we'll get much change in opinion in the next day.

@mod: I will be V/LA May 19-21 and May 24-28
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #28) » Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Axxle »

I missed this post at some point:

In post 423, Twistedspoon wrote:Hoo Boy. If Chrimi gets lynched I will not be a happy panda. Sure he's completely mad and erratic but his gung-ho nature just makes him so town in my eyes? Do scum have Any reason to randomly say two players are confirmed town for no real reason and remove them from the myslynch pool? His kondi vote looks rather bold to have been done by scum and he's been right at the front of the action since returning from V/la. He's swashbuckling alright but he's town.

Ah! I'm starting to come around. Mafia have better people to mislynch than Xeph. As irritating as Chrimi can be, I'm starting to see the town side.

In post 404, Xephoria wrote:Well like I've said before it's mostly because I can't find much to post <.<

Fine, what are 3 the posts which have pinged your scumdar the most this game?

Thanks for taking the initiative to try and coax Xeph to post more. Posts like these is exactly what I expect from our IC. If this won't get Xeph to post I'm not sure what will. I relinquish you of your obligation of breaking heads.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #29) » Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 438, Axxle wrote:Mafia have better people to mislynch than Xeph.

Wait... is this right?

Darn it's lonely today.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #30) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Axxle »

Chrimi, I actually agree with you! Yay! Kondi, you aren't looking great in my eyes right now, but it might be attributed to panic that the deadline is coming up.

VOTE: Bonooru

"I'm here, I'll join the biggest wagon (Elmo)" is spot on. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's only posted four times in the last half week. He should have made more of an effort to catch up.

I'd prefer to lynch Elmo, but I have to qualms about lynching Bonooru. Are you good with lynching Bonooru too Chrimi?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #31) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Axxle »

You will not be able to lynch kondi, even if I wanted to. Bonooru is MIA, Xephoria has been defended by him this whole time, TS has a strong townread on him, VM is V/LA, nurC said he "wouldn't lynch him" in 390, kondi is himself. So at most it'll be you and Elmo.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #32) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Axxle »

I'm surprised nurC isn't online, didn't he say he intended to hammer too?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #33) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Axxle »

So, TS? There's very little time left.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #34) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Axxle »

15 minutes according to my clock.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #35) » Mon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 535, Chrimi wrote:*le sigh* which is why we need to lynch him today.

VOTE: Axxel

Can we wait until I'm out of V/LA...
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #36) » Mon May 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Axxle »

(I'll be back Tomorrow)
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #37) » Mon May 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 187, Chrimi wrote:That's right, vote the V/LA guy...
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #38) » Tue May 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 533, Chrimi wrote:By actually do it I mean kill axxel tomorrow.

Also, now that you stated that, he won't kill you >.>

Really? WIFOM?

Well, Kondi is definitely town (unless he took a 1/3 gambit) and thus so is TS.

I have a question: Did everyone know that if we didn't have a majority lynch by the deadline then someone with the most votes would get lynched? I for one did not. TS, nurC and Xeph all declared intent to hammer, but did not. nurC is dead and TS is conf town. Xeph might just be inept but being that he's the only non conftown or V/LA player to not vote for Bon he's definitely on the top of my list for being mafia.

Chrimi, please explain why you are voting for me and not Xeph. Weren't you pretty sure he was scum Day 1? I don't think you've even mentioned him Day 2.

Elmo's unvote confuses me. He wasn't even voting for anyone. He's made a lot of posts that indicate his head really isn't in the game and doesn't pay attention to who he's voting for. (end of #328, #348/#350) I'm not sure if this is a townie who isn't paying attention or what.

VOTE: Xeph I think this is his second vote?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #39) » Tue May 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Axxle »

VOTE: Chrimi Sure.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #40) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Axxle »

I'm sure you mean unless Elmo *is* the last scum.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #41) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Axxle »

Then you should have said that instead of:

In post 481, Xephoria wrote:I honestly don't know what to do. Someone help? Should I hammer Bonooru? If no one responds I'm going to hammer.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #42) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Axxle »

If he's not dead Night 2 then it's either him or the guy he jailed, right?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #43) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Axxle »

Oh wait... I'm not sure that works... It's kind of WIFOM or something.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #44) » Sat May 26, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Axxle »

Still v/la but trying to keep up. Voting TS doesn't make sense at all for town, VM. I'm not sure why in your totals you weren't counting me in the Xeph pool, I'm slightly more willing to vote him than Xeph as indicated by an earlier post (on phone so can't easily find it.) I thought the plan was to arrest you tonight, not keen on that for some reason? Don't want to be able to not NK and reveal yourself?

VOTE: VM

Sorry for the short post, I'll be vla till end of day monday as I told the mod last week
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #45) » Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by Axxle »

unvote

I've been f*king saying im vla, wth guys???
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #46) » Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by Axxle »

He wasnt on boon wagon cause he was vla.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #47) » Sun May 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Post by Axxle »

I just have to say, nice psyche out. I'm finally convinced of Chrimis townness. Elmo's response felt very questionable.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #48) » Mon May 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by Axxle »

Nice! Thanks for my virgin game you guys, it was very fun. Too bad I couldn't be here for most of the last week, but it looks like everything was solved anyway. I may just stick around these forums for a while :)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”