chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #200) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 792, chesskid3 wrote:Aninen is the juicy bait
Mastina is the prime rib

we've been through this.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok Mastina has 29 posts now.

I'm 1v1ing it.

Me or her for the lynch today, I'm not going to wall with confirmed scum I never have and never will.

If you want a context for why Mastina is going HARD on chesskid scum without even a reconsider, the link I posted to her assessment of me explains it.

If you want a context for why chesskid scum would try to force a day 1 mastina lynch this hard...well there isn't one so.

Pedit: Another blatant misrep, I don't do chain lists, I do buckets. Mastina knows this.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean it literally doesn't matter what you people think about Reck's alignment

because you're either lynching mastina or me and then mastina either of which clears him.

And should you be enormous sacks of poo and lynch me, under absolutely no circumstances is the hider to hider behind mastina to "confirm" it, thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

There wasn't a single blip of reevaluating the gamestate in the last 22 posts Creature
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 913, Creature wrote:I need more real-time interaction with mastina.
I mean or you could just take this as a thank you for carrying surrep
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #206) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

^ This is what mastina comes up with after shitting on my list
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #207) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Respect the 1v1 pls creature my duderino
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #208) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nope we're not letting mastina slip into tomorrow, and then day 3, and then etc etc.

We're lynching her.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #209) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ok but random wagoning doesn't help anybody you wagon with the intent of lynching
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #210) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

And that's what we are doing to Mastina
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #211) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean if it's scum theater and Reck/RC are still townreads why is mastina a nullread for you is another interesting question worth asking
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #212) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean my beef is everything I had before, plus coming in not reevaluating anything plus I've been literally posting a mastina quote all over this thread about how she views me when she's scum what the hell my motivations would be to go this ham on her as scum (and for you meta loving people, there's several finished chesskid scum mastina town games wherein chesskid ignores her because mastina reads aren't good so she's not a threat)

But anyway can only lead a horse to water cant make it drink. Can you update your list after Mastina is now up to 35 posts and can't be defended on the basis of low post count, so move her up or down according to your feels thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #213) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 932, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 929, chesskid3 wrote:I mean if it's scum theater and Reck/RC are still townreads why is mastina a nullread for you is another interesting question worth asking
Wait, wait, wait. "If it's scum theater..." I just fucking told you I doubt it is.
I mean you have me as scum so how do you have mastina as null i'm not down with the buzzword bingo you kids play these days

back in my day scum theater was anything scum did not specifically SvS fights
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #214) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 935, BigYoshiFan wrote:although you're right that if you're scum mastina makes little sense to be your partner.
Ok sooooo whenever you get home can you apply a little bit of consistency check to your own reads

because if you haven't given the game a thought how is anyone supposed to use your "reads" to sort you?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #215) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

reck you can't call me a drooling idiot when im carrying
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #216) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu i have no interest in shelving mastina because the rest of the game is not going to process reads as if shes scum so we take suboptimal lynches and I also dont put just blasting me to hell outside the realm of possibility because you fuckers won't actually lynch her after
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #217) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

her* blasting me to hell

reck mastina is scum she doesnt need to eat any crow
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #218) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no we're also not lynching fucking Yoshi of all people today when a mastina lynch blows the game wide open.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 116, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 112, RadiantCowbells wrote:Have you ever played with Adenine before?

like he can be scum but he's not scum because he pigeonposted
I don't really care if he's scum or not tbh it's page 5

I care if Hindu ignores all of Aninen's posting to whine about Reck's sausage being more delicious than his sausage yaknow?

I'm sure both sausages are equally delicious
oh shit this post is spiicy now given everything. The RC one quoted
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 902, mastina wrote:
In post 513, chesskid3 wrote:HEROES:
CHESSKID
XXXRECKONOSCOPE420XXX
CREATURE

PRETTY TOWN:
Screenplay
Cheeky
AKA, "The people who voted mastina are town".

And by the way?

This readslist (which was only given after prompting, mind you)?

Not what I meant when I said a town-chesskid would be greedy and try to chain-lynch the entire scumteam. If he were town and sincerely thought that I was scum and, hey. Let's just say he thought Aneninen and RC were scum too.

He would be going, "YOU LYNCH MASTINA, AND THEN YOU LYNCH RC, AND THEN YOU LYNCH ANENINEN AND WE HAVE A PERFECT GAME", more or less.

He's not doing that because he already knows that I'm fucking flipping town and thus that he cannot fucking build anything off of my flip because my flip would force reevaluation.
middle section here
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

thens theres all the RC posts about how Im scum for manipulating the game because that's what he does as scum.

but isn't he doing it here too :thinking:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #222) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

AM I A LIVING GOD

COULD IT REALLY JUST BE MASTINA RC ANINEN
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #223) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

probably not but thats worth a look BOYOS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you can only replace out if you promise your replacement will push mastina as hard as u are
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Honestly no.

Like you can discuss but mastina dies today so idk how effective you think pushing other people when they sure as hell arent getting lynched will go.

Go read my last like 5 posts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Have caught scum, momentum, and the part where you really don't get much information from pushing people when the lynch is alrdy decided
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

jesus christ you're annoying nothing I said was false
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

reck she's scum this game calm down
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #229) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 967, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 961, chesskid3 wrote:you really don't get much information from pushing people when the lynch is alrdy decided
I was pointing to this bit. Sorry for being annoying I should sleep.

Peace and love people.
again same reason pressure votes that are "for pressure" don't actually generate any pressure
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #230) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 980, RadiantCowbells wrote:Clarify that?

Like I was townreading her opener and now she's sort of obvtown
to quote ellibereth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHHAHAHAHQHQHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #231) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 985, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is straight up not in her scum range. More to the point, chesskid knows it's not in her scum range.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHJAJAJAJAJAJAJQJHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #232) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

jesus christ these aninen posts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #233) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Kat! Bad!

Unless you have both me and reck as scum Reck is 100% town because either im the scum of us or I am town and 100% NOT. MISREADING. HIM.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #234) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok but I'm just objectively! better than you at this game so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #235) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i literally can't wait for the end of team mafia I'm already jizzing in my fucking pants waiting.

And it will coincide with my unbanning and reign on MD with my god status confirmed
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #236) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

pants on head town or you're another mastina kool aid drinker
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #237) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1006, chesskid3 wrote:pants on head town or you're another mastina kool aid drinker
primate pls
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #238) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

PRIMATE ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #239) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Im not asking your stance on my read

im asking for your stance on mastina since youve stated you have a townread on RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Screenplay you better not waver my boyo ive been counting and 8 is gonna be tough
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1024, Primate wrote:@chess

Completely ignoring anything she did after page 31, I have no read on her, because she's barely made any fucking posts. I mean, for gods sake, wait.
ok she has 28 more posts coming so let me know when u finish
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1028, RadiantCowbells wrote:So ignoring how far out of her scum range she has been
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAJAJAJAHQHHAHAJAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

where did I ever say she was a godscum emperor?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

She came in with a craptastic entrance. That's NAI. But then her choice on Reck + posts about me + Out of thread posted scum philosophy on me that ive linked many times now and you probably still haven't read was enough to seal the deal for me.

Now the other 28 posts of not reevaluating and pushing more shit and her awful readslist ought to be enough for the more cautious of you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #245) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Like you can ask me this question as many times as you want the answer isnt changing and the more you blather about her being obvtown the stupider you look.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #246) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Theres also that hilarious comment she made about how my reads are faked so I won't have to reevaluate them when she flips town

meanwhile she also makes the comment that my top townreads were all voting her at one point.

Town mastina doesn't make the 1st comment ever but definitely not tge two of them together
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #247) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1035, RadiantCowbells wrote:For the more cautious?

First off when you say she's scum in this game you are implying she is very very good at scum.

Second off you're backtracking on that then trying to push a Lynch based on caution towards a player who actually isn't good at scum.

No one describes mastina as a caution Lynch.
do you possess brain cells?

for the more cautious = people who don't want to have a scumread after 8 posts.

Never said or implied mastina is good as either alignment
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #248) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

youre dismissing his scumread as paranoia

tone controlling what was that "thats how I play scum RC"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #249) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1042, chesskid3 wrote:youre dismissing his scumread as paranoia

tone controlling what was that "thats how I play scum RC"
HEY RC YOU SKIPPED THIS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #250) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean i dont read it at all as screenplay using meta in his read

HOWEVER

this is team mafia so if you want to open the meta door that's another door that makes her fucking scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #251) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

But youre def twisting what he's saying so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #252) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Thor who just got steamrolled?

Ginngie who i can quote posting how anxious being scum makes her?

Or Mastina who revels in being scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #253) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Thor literally just got his asshole imploded as scum so.
And no im pushing on mastina is scum by play but if you want to open the paranoia meta door this is what you get
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #254) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

we can elect creature but mastina isn't worth dying to catch because she's already caught.

Elect Creature
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #255) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

reck lets do the math how do we get 8 on mastina.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #256) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1066, GuiltyLion wrote:Sorry for not being here yesterday

I have a more relaxed day today so I'm going to catch up when I have bits of time, I'll post thoughts tonight. Mathdino says we need to give the hider to Creature because he's obvious town and that the "give to a scumread" idea is bullshit, won't work because "everyone is full of themselves" and no one can agree on anything. I've been getting a high level summary on the RC/chesskid/mastina/Reck drama from him as well but I want to actually dig through the game and bounce some ideas off of him before I do anything

elect: Creature
why is mathdino coaching everyone on your team
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #257) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1060, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1050, RadiantCowbells wrote:Srceenplay did I twist what you were saying when I addresses the fact that you admitted you might be overestimating her? Asking for a friend.
No. I didnt see that.
UNVOTE:
SCREENPLAY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #258) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

dont worry there will be 400 pages of me posting CHESSKID after mastina flips scum you waste of space
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #259) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

THE FOLLOWING BROUGHT TO YOU BY KATSUKIRC STOP BEING [REDACTED] AND LYNCH MASTINA. OTHERWISE CLAIM SCUM AND ITS A TWOFER

- THERES NO WAY RECK TAKES A SCUM PM ITS 2018

EP: TRUST US ON MASTINA JOIN THE JUSTICE WAGON

PRIMATE: ASK PATRICK IF HE BELIEVES IN THE MEMES THAT FORETOLD MASTINA SCUM

RECK: LOOK AT YOUR WAGON MASTINA IS SCUM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #260) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i suppose this is what I get because I was mocking Kagami for having a cancer game yesterday before this all blew up
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #261) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1085, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1077, chesskid3 wrote:reck lets do the math how do we get 8 on mastina.
me/you/hindu/primate is 4
i dont know anybody else
yoshi might be open to it
creature seems reasonable this game

i dont see anen or RC ever joining it
Creature/Screenplay seem to have some hope.

Yoshi is currently scumreading me? Which is ?? but at least he's not one of the idiots who somehow has reck scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #262) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I said it before I'll say it again, there's no way Reck is scum this game

Either I'm scum pocketing him or i'm town and there's no way I'd fuck that read up given how this game has gone.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #263) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So among Cheeky/GuiltyLion/EP we need 2 as well
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #264) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So which of your two totally nonbinary options are you choosing
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #265) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no we're also not lynching fucking Yoshi of all people today when a mastina lynch blows the game wide open.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #266) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oops my copy paste fuxked up
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #267) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1094, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and that's not gonna help.

Best we can do is Lynch you first. I would even not Lynch reck if you flipped town.
how gracious but no we are lynching mastina thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #268) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you could even join the wagon and the loser gets a cock cage and the winner gets the key
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #269) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i guess thats probs illegal
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #270) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i mean its a scum slot so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #271) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1106, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let me clarify that.

If I'm wrong that Mastina is scum AND that either of you two are scum.

The sole universe I can see that case coming from mastina is if she believes it because you're scum. I take no responsibility if this is actually some sort of fucked up bus, and if it is I will figure that out later.
DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #272) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OMG FUCKING DONE.

NO WORMING OUT IF YOU'RE SCUM RIGHT?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #273) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1109, xRECKONERx wrote:Nah if mastina flips scum I'm untouchable tbh
Scum will have to kill me because there's no fucking way mastina and I fake this

If mastina flips town then you get your wish and I'll vote chesskid tomorrow even though my whole team reads him as town.
(tbh, we all still think you're probably town given the d1 situation right now too? though everyone really really WANTS you to be scum)
I mean you really should already be untouchable
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #274) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1104, xRECKONERx wrote:if mastina flips scum ill vote chesskid tomorrow RC
In post 1105, xRECKONERx wrote:sorry, if he DOESN'T flip scum
im pretty alright with this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #275) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1110, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mastina do you want to lynch chesskid and have the hider go on reck slot?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAJAJAJAHQHHAHAJAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #276) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

GOOD. BYE. R.C.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #277) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i mean this changes nothing in game it just means afterwards ypu crawl in a hole and don't come back
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #278) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1118, chesskid3 wrote:i mean this changes nothing in game it just means afterwards ypu crawl in a hole and don't come back
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #279) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

CK town Reck town
mastina scum

A SECRET WINCONDITION HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.

GOODBYE RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #280) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

WELL WE KNEW THAT ALREADY DIDN'T WE BOYOS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #281) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I didn't start the arrogance, I'm just finishing it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #282) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean it was pretty fun and on cruise control for a scum lynch until RC.

Thats why im seriously still grapplin with ..is RC only doing this because scum knows theyre fucked if mastina goes down today

like logically hes probtown but i can't get over that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #283) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1129, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1127, chesskid3 wrote:I didn't start the arrogance, I'm just finishing it
You're making it worse.

The best way to respond to an arrogant person is almost never to be even more arrogant.
I mean I also dont think I was being more arrogant until his bs started to shut down the justicewagon
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #284) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1126, xRECKONERx wrote:even ME
i dont think this even applies that much here?

Like you've voted me a lot :meta: and im well aware you aren't my biggest fan.

but you know my reads are good so w/e
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #285) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok but like Mastina is so obviously scum here that you need to stop.

You've been offered multiple deals involving dead mastina that would all result in massively favorable gamestates for town if the alignments of me and reck are as you believe.

You have spurned them all.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #286) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1136, RadiantCowbells wrote:Up to and including where I offered to give you the Mastina lynch no questions asked if I got the hider?
No, I'm not lynching Mastina.
I accepted this, the part i rejected was your annouced hide upon mastina scumflip
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #287) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1136, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like if chesskid wants to shut the fuck up, stop strongarming shit, and give an actual explanation for why he believes that I am wrong on Mastina I will listen to it
have done this many times
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #288) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

reck has also done this.

Katsuki took one look at the VC where mastina was voting reck and stopped defending her
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #289) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

to reiterate i will accept any deal that is

Lynch mastina, do whatever the fuck you want on a townflip

scumflip you cant have a telegraphed stupid target because i dont feel like handing behind scum a twofer
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #290) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1137, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1133, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1126, xRECKONERx wrote:even ME
i dont think this even applies that much here?

Like you've voted me a lot :meta: and im well aware you aren't my biggest fan.

but you know my reads are good so w/e
i have a higher thresshold for the capslock rageface bullshit than most considering Screaming Death Clan was a thing before most people here even joined the site
i don't have much of an opinion on you as a person or player
my "even ME" thing was pointing out I am tempted to bail on mastina just to vote you for how arrogant you're being
ok sorry reck boyo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #291) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

A P O L O G I Z E
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #292) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1146, RadiantCowbells wrote:at worst killing an extra person (me) who you seem to think is so bad that his being removed from town is +equity
parity tho
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #293) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1146, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you want to compile them I would be happy to respond to them.
dont really want to wall you on mastina scum

shes just scum ive explained why whether you saw it or not it's clearly there so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #294) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1149, RadiantCowbells wrote:And for the record: I think that I am straight up hurting the town right now by letting go of the control game, which I would win by default if I continued to contest.
For the record you're so incredibly wrong it hurts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #295) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you can take your scumread of me and shove it up your ass I just need 8.

I have not now, nor have I ever been an elaborate case person. You want it, go read my iso. You might even learn something!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #296) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1152, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1149, RadiantCowbells wrote:And for the record: I think that I am straight up hurting the town right now by letting go of the control game, which I would win by default if I continued to contest.
dont really want to wall you on mastina scum

shes just scum ive explained why whether you saw it or not it's clearly there so
This doesn't give me any reason to change my townread on her or scumread on you. If you want to just compile the explanations you've given that's fine too.
Jesus Christ.
Chesskid, PLEASE remind me to come back to this thread when Team Mafia is over. Please.
dont worry if hes town hes never living this down
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #297) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1155, RadiantCowbells wrote:On top of this, I would say that most of the times that people end up sheeping me they would not describe it as sheeping me to themselves or others
actually i dont think i can even top this egotism
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #298) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1155, RadiantCowbells wrote:
When i first had a problem with mastina's vote on me, you waved it away by saying, "Oh, she's just sheeping me." I argued against that.
Correction: I said that whether she voted you or Adenine was meaningless in terms of whether she was ignoring Adenine because she is liable to follow my vote anyway.
On top of this, I would say that most of the times that people end up sheeping me they would not describe it as sheeping me to themselves or others.
I'm solely concerned about the bad vote and that's something mastina STILL hasn't addressed. Repeating the phrase "there's a town way and a scum way to RVS" is NOT a reason. And then she keeps repeating it, like repeating something makes it true. It doesn't.
Here's the thing: do you or do you not believe that it is possible that Mastina believes that there is a town way and a scum way to RVS?
Let's forget about whether you do. Do you think that it's plausible that Mastina believes that? Because I certainly do and I swear I have heard her say the exact same thing in at least one past game.
I'm not even getting started on the weak ass case mastina posted, or how she is pulling out prior experiences that literally didn't happen while willfully ignoring the relevant ones that did. I'm still sitting there looking at the terrible emptyvote and I haven't gotten a reaction.
What you brought up in terms of prior experiences signalled to me that Reckoner frequently gets tunneled by Town!Mastina who ends up feeling super strongly about it and ends up being proven wrong. If that's not what the message there was supposed to be, then I don't know what it was. And again, that does nothing to indicate to me that Mastina is scum.
K mastina has no history of tunnelling chesskid and in fact is notably awful at reading him when he's scum and she's town with a grand total percentage of 0. Explain this if your above defense of mastina is facts dont matter and only what she perceives are facts matters thanks.

Everything about the way she entered talking about me id horrible scummy in addition to the ignoring of aninen/placement onto reck.

the doubling down and no reevaluation is even worse
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #299) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1157, RadiantCowbells wrote:As far as my understanding went the original case was literally just the Adenine thing, and I don't think that's a problem with me as opposed to the way that the case has been presented.
actually i dont think i can even top this egotism
people rarely describe their own play as sheeping and that's not something that's specific to me.
Do you think that Creature for example would have described it as sheeping when he followed you? I strongly suspect the answer is no, but from an outside perspective I would.
seeing as i said HEY CREATURE VOTE MASTINA

and then he did, yes I do say so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #300) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1160, RadiantCowbells wrote:talking about me
nobody's talking about you.

the rest of your response is worthless and this is why i dont wall people about scumreads
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #301) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

grammar quiz time! when chesskid writes 'me' is he talking about

a) chesskid
b) RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #302) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1160, RadiantCowbells wrote:even though it could easily be just a random choice between two people
she has stated this is not the case, reck said this above.

you even read it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #303) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah i did go in depth about it you said 'i have no idea what youre talking about'

so yeah im done w/ you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #304) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

gonna stop and let people catch up and see the light
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #305) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 186, mastina wrote:
In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that we potentially want to give hider to the third scummiest player to check the second scummiest player and lynch the scummiest. That way we know who the result is on no matter what without risking someone dying.
Not a good plan since nothing stops scum from getting the role and just lying about the result. We want the user to be definitively town; we also want to trust in the competency of the user to know how to get utility out of the role and frankly you're the player who most meets those criteria for me.
In post 62, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 2, beeboy wrote:RadiantCowbells has replaced Firebringer as the representative of Team Cuddly, their team can no longer swap players.
I would like an explanation of this pronto
Self-explanatory, really. Firebringer has me blacklisted. Why on earth he didn't realize I was going to be playing one of the theme games when I'm on record as not playing Normals and certainly was staying the fuck away from the White Flag game (see also, my experience playing White Flag :P), that you can ask but it's pretty obvious why he switched out and I am willing to bet it is as town because a scum-Firebringer tolerates me and advocates for my lynch this game, rather than just replacing out.

Also chesskid could be scum here.
In post 191, mastina wrote:
In post 75, Hinduragi wrote:Reck's obvtown so far but could maybe pull this in his best days as scum. Posting as much as he has in so short a time though? Nope.
I'm not quite sure how to vocalize this except to say I disagree with this on every level?
In post 83, chesskid3 wrote:we give hider to chesskid so
1) he doesn't die n1
2) he moves a 90% townread into a 100% townread
This would be a good plan if chesskid were actually town!
In post 196, mastina wrote:
In post 183, Katyusha wrote:Mastina if your strategy is to elect your strongest townread what do you think of giving it to creature assuming he’s town?
My strategy is not to elect my strongest townread.

My strategy is to elect a STRONG townread, who will get the most mileage out of it.

Distinct difference.

Creature's not going to get much mileage out of the role.

RadiantCowbells is guaranteed to get mileage from it.
In post 189, RadiantCowbells wrote:Town hides behind Scum: in which case instant guilty.
Scum claims to hide behind anyone: Know something is up by lack of dying, lynch the scum, we lose the inno/guilty but kill scum
Town hides behind Town: 99% of the time scum takes the double kill and we just lynched 3 scummy people in one cycle
If they don't do that, we lynch the hider and end up with an inno.

I would like to think about this while I am not at 3:20 since I might be wrong but this seemed like the right play
The problem with #3 is if scum don't take the double-kill, we lynch the town hider and the scum just nightkill the fucking inno the next night instead, making the scum get TWO nightkills for the price of one and costing the town a lynch they otherwise would have had.
In post 193, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 191, mastina wrote:This would be a good plan if chesskid were actually town!
Could you please expand on your implied SR of him?
Combination of tone and stances.
Everything chesskid is doing right now is ridiculously forced. It comes across as fake and insincere. I don't feel anything from him which looks genuine, and his stances don't look organically crafted. They feel fabricated.
im sorry you were busy lying RC?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #306) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1167, RadiantCowbells wrote:, Mastina significantly piggybacked off of my own scumread on you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAJAHQHAHAHAJHAJAJA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #307) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1170, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh. As it happens I was wrong on that and admit to it!
But your case is still basically that if she was town she would have never correctly had a FoS on scum!you? Because that's still not a thing.
no thats not it at all

but youre responding to recks allegations by saying THE TRUTH BE DAMNED IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT MASTINA THINKS.

so why does mastina magically think im being disingenuous?

OR THE MUCH MORE LIKELY REASON AND REFERENCED QUOTE BY MASTINA ABOUT HOW TOWNCHESSKID IS DANGEROUS SO SHE GOES FOR HIM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #308) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

like anytime anyone explains why what mastina has done is scumfucky you spin the question and context

BUT YOUVE DONE SO IN MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE WAYS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #309) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Im gonna say you basicallt 100% have to be lynched after mastina at this point
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #310) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1175, Srceenplay wrote:chess town
im annoyed you have to even ask this my dude
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #311) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I vote we purge mastina and make RC hide behind Katy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #312) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1180, RadiantCowbells wrote:warping your point of view
you aint affected mine at all.

And it's not posturing mastina is flipping scum and since im apparently not getting hider that means rip chesskid.

so im instructing
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #313) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean we're literally never lynching reck so heres a flowchart

chesskid town ---> reck 100% town entire team agrees non negotiable

chesskid scum --> not scum with reck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #314) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

worse
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #315) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hop on hop offs have been bad in terms of who would be the scum not sure what to do when buddy wagonned
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #316) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

welcome back buddy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #317) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1193, RadiantCowbells wrote:I feel really uncomfortable with Mastina being so far below anyone else in your readslist and Reck/Chess being so high.
really because these are all obvious placements at this point in time
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #318) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki is convinced RC is scum who baited me into an argument so people would stop reading my righteous posts btw.

I'm not sure if I agree but I agree RC needs to die after mastina
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #319) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

if the only reason you have for mastina town is differently applied meta depending on what she is being accused of your defense is bad
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #320) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

means nothing
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #321) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1204, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think it's obvious that you don't believe your case by both how reluctant you were to actually bring it up
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #322) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1212, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1202, chesskid3 wrote:means nothing
Yeah I think you're right. Hmm.
thanks im right about mastina too
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #323) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1213, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm trying to want to look at other people beyond surface level but I don't have the energy. I'll get back to this later.
yeah you only have the energy to match chesskid and save your buddy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #324) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Im still conflicted but he has to die after mastina scumflip so hitoshrug
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #325) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

like all these posts are assuming mastina scum. obvs if she flips town i reevaluate and will be eating a lot of words crow and prpbs rope. But also dont see that happening so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #326) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

that better b sarcasm
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #327) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Beneath the Mask
Maplewood
Whatever that Morph the cat game was called that just ended

are all recent scumgames.

If you want recent towngames check out Micro "Hero we deserve" or 17 Kilos

obligatory meta is trash here
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #328) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Surrep is also a fine one for townkid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #329) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1224, mastina wrote:Btw I'm only here for about 45 minutes (a little bit less, actually), but that's still time for me to catch up in here, so I'm doing so now. At 22, will get as much done in the time I have as I can.
I can't wait!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #330) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 513, chesskid3 wrote:I'm about here, I guess?

HEROES:
CHESSKID
XXXRECKONOSCOPE420XXX
CREATURE

PRETTY TOWN:
Screenplay
Cheeky

Between Slightly and Pretty Town:
Hindu
Errant Parabola
BigYoshiFan
GuiltyLion

Slog that isn't good but I need to sort:
Katyusha
Primate
Something_Smart

NEED TO DIE:
Aninen
Radiant Cowbells

SCUMFUCK NUMERO UNO:

MASTINA
This is still largely accurate. If it seems like I haven't bothered to fully sort your slot it's because I actually haven't because the key to this game is successfully lynching Mastina. I don't think you ever went below neutral-town so I don't know to what specifically you're referring.

I do think your reads are self-inconsistent and you should fix that, but I don't think you really thought about them so that's not scummy per se
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #331) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Primate's probably moved up, Katy has moved down and S_S remains in shitville too I'd say
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #332) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1229, BigYoshiFan wrote:I really don't know how to feel about chesskid's death tunnel of mastina.
Well when last we spoke about it, you were forming an independent read on Mastina. Did you do that yet?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #333) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1232, BigYoshiFan wrote:No, I can't commit myself to read through her posts. Ugh... fine...
Yep this is definitely a prerequisite to participating in this discussion as anyone other than a derp
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #334) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ the above post is shit

Yours truly,
Chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #335) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1235, Aneninen wrote:I remember this kind of gamestyle from her very well. The "grab out a couple of posts and give one-word answers like "town", "scum", the relative absense and big walls included.
That was town Mastin. (Apart from a single game where she was actually SK, but she was scumhunting.)
I wouldn't say I'd give her a free pass just because of her style in mid- or late-game, but that's good enough for me on Day.
Town
probably 30 pages of content around Mastina and this fuckin genius right here comes up with this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #336) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1239, Aneninen wrote:Sorry,

post-edit:

That's good enough for me on
Day1
Can you send someone else on your team who actually wants to play mafia in to cover this game too thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #337) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

A note on this game and mechanics:

The way this game works via electing inventions for the first 4 days seems to HEAVILY favor the team that gets off to a good start. If we start out lynching town, the inventions are less likely to go to optimal people, etc etc. Thus in a normal game it's not that big a deal if you fuck around and mislynch 1-2x at the beginning before nailing your first scumbag. Here, it matters.

There are no Day 1 passes this game, and that is probably influencing why I am so fucking hellbent on mastina, but check the mechanics, ask your friends and nod your heads thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #338) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

also inb4 RC BRILLIANTLY turns 1243 around on me to say that I'm deathtunneling a townie to get scum off to a good start.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #339) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1244, chesskid3 wrote:also inb4 RC BRILLIANTLY turns 1243 around on me to say that I'm deathtunneling a townie to get scum off to a good start.
In post 1245, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1243, chesskid3 wrote:A note on this game and mechanics:

The way this game works via electing inventions for the first 4 days seems to HEAVILY favor the team that gets off to a good start. If we start out lynching town, the inventions are less likely to go to optimal people, etc etc. Thus in a normal game it's not that big a deal if you fuck around and mislynch 1-2x at the beginning before nailing your first scumbag. Here, it matters.

There are no Day 1 passes this game, and that is probably influencing why I am so fucking hellbent on mastina, but check the mechanics, ask your friends and nod your heads thanks
This for the record is why Chesskid is playing the way that he is: take over the town early, take the invention and push quick mislynches that the town will be okay with because it's Mastina.
SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #340) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1246, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1244, chesskid3 wrote:also inb4 RC BRILLIANTLY turns 1243 around on me to say that I'm deathtunneling a townie to get scum off to a good start.
I mean that's exactly what I have been saying that you have been doing the entire game. I am just surprised that you're openly bringing it up.
Uhh no because we're at Lynch Mastina and give the invention to Creature and that's still fine w/ me

I don't see a world where Mastina flips town and I escape rope day 2 so I'm not really sure that invention -> obtown and 1-for-1ing is :BRILLIANTSCUMSTRAT:

Funny how you were "for" the deal before but now you aren't. Perhaps it's because you never really were and it was all smoke and mirrors? From RC? Never!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #341) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1248, BigYoshiFan wrote:That snipe makes you look more suspicious in my opinion.
thanks for the brilliant deduction BigYoshiFan
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #342) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean you pretty clearly cant. read the room bro.

And you're disingenuously doing this whule voting reck. love it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #343) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1254, mastina wrote:chesskid sure didn't go after Aneninen
it's sad that this is the punchline when it's factually incorrect
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #344) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

love the mastina self meta AtE trip
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #345) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1267, Aneninen wrote:Yoshi, Let me rephrase.
The short posts as she checks in PLUS the absence PLUS the long walls TOGETHER are the gameplay I saw from town-Mastin. I call her town Today, but a read base
alone
on these wouldn't be enough for eg. Day3.

But I'm really off to bed now.
please read my post about set up we arent giving scumstina 2 free game days
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #346) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1274, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1253, chesskid3 wrote:I mean you pretty clearly cant. read the room bro.

And you're disingenuously doing this whule voting reck. love it
I refuse to split the wagons in two because I think that doing so is not worth making a go at not lynching the less optimal in a pair of people I want to lynch.
If I can get the votes from Reckoner over, I'll shift.

@Adenine I think this game setup with the inventions specifically advantages Chesskid's style of play.
If we had rolled scum in this game I would have 100% of the time come in doing basically what Chesskid is doing.
I would say that on an overarching scale that yes, people doing what Chesskid are doing are more likely town. But this isn't -that- hard of a scumgame to play if you know what you're trying to do.
I've been disappointed by older players before but I have heard even from people who share that disdain that Chesskid is not an incompetent player.
I don't buy the explanation that he came into team mafia doing his best to shit all over any respect people had for him.

Oh, and Mastina's dominance for the purpose of dominance point is extremely relevant.
Like when I'm town I do like a punctuated equilibrium thing where when I feel something needs to happen I will absolutely tear whatever to fucking pieces for a short period.
But then I stop. Because 1) it's exhausting, 2) it has little potential benefit, and 3) it prevents town from being able to play the game which even purely selfishly makes it hard for me to read them.

But when I'm scum in control mode I do not relent, I completely dictate the pacing of the game, usually encourage quicklynches like seen here, encourage lynches on people who are standing up to me or even indicate a scumread on me or even just getting rid of people who I can't form a clique around. When I let go of the game, town can organize, find each other, find my buddies, and it's just generally not good as scum. Chesskid is exactly this: in the entire game he's made only token efforts to form reads, has targeted myself and Mastina (and I believe that he sees me as some sort of pariah in the community as well), but his real focus on the game has been dictating. He demanded the hider, he demanded the mastina lynch, he told Hindu to stop talking to Reck, he started discrediting me when I tried to establish myself in the game, etc. He's not derptunneling because he's a clown too stupid not to derptunnel, he's derptunneling because it's preventing town from getting anything constructive done. He is still trying to prevent town from getting anything done; he dismissed discussion of other people, dismissed Cheeky's reads, called everyone who disagreed with him shit or stupid, and is still just going in when people are trying to discuss other reads and redirecting the conversation to Mastina.

We are not going to get any productive discussion in while Chesskid is alive. Even if Reck is scum he's not the gigantic cockblock that Chesskid has been.
And frankly he's been an ass this game but talking purely in terms of gameplay enjoyment Reckoner is a downright pleasure to be around compared to the alternative.

I propose everyone supports me in forcing Chesskid to shut up so the game can be played or quicklynching him as soon as is humanly possible.

Town is not getting anything done right now. I don't have the mental energy to put into this game and have useful comprehensive reads and I will continue not to while Chesskid is alive.
Mastina please ty

VOTE: Chesskid

Will respond to reck in a second
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #347) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If you can't lynch em for play try a BS policy lynch strategy amirite
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #348) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1275, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reckoner can you do me a favour and like make a clean case on Mastina for me top to bottom and then I will respond to it in the morning?

I acknowledge that my responses may not have hit what you're saying but the yelling match with Chesskid has made this game a complete drain on my energy and it's hard for me to focus when I'm trying to maintain this energy level
WOAH WOAH WOAH.

SO YOU JUST HAAAAVE TO SPEAK UP TO SAVE MAATINA FROM BULLYCHESSKID

BUT ITS SOOOOO TIRING?

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS ATE BULLSHIT. YOUR LACK OF FOCUS IS SELF IMPOSED YOU WERE OFFERED MANY DEALS YOU'RE NOT BEING GENUINE IN ANY OF THIS SHIT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #349) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uhhh no I think mastina is scum and will be lynching her not myself thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #350) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1290, xRECKONERx wrote:RC, if you want to work this out, you have to actually budge.

Trust me, I get the fucking frustrations with chesskid because he's being a piece of shit and it's obnoxious to have him in this game.
And I fucking agree with him.

Despite my temptations to do so thus far, I'm not going to lynch chesskid just because he's obnoxious. I want to lynch scum, and find more scum.

If you're town, we can steer the game away from this awful clusterfuck and actually make progress.
I'm not asking you to lynch a town read. I get you have a hard "no" on mastina, and I have a hard "no" on chesskid.
Let's both have our security blankets for the time being, go somewhere else, and let this sort out at night.

Chesskid has no intentions to shut the fuck up despite my continual requests to do so. That makes him a shitty person that's awful to play with, not necessarily scum. Come out and claim a guilty on him D2, I don't care. Leave it for now. The two of you are both being fuckwads and I'd appreciate some cooperation on your part. Don't stoop to chess's antics if you're town, work with actual town to find a solution.
hes not town reck thats why i cant stop.

Step back throw out the read and ask what scum does when righteous fury of chesskid is already brought to bear on mastina
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #351) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

They can't not go at it full force 3/12 is townsided and they'd be functionally dead.

So they have to do this fucking shit
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #352) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You think I want to have over 300 posts and half the pl angry at me?

no, but theyll forgive because after all is said and done itll be clear i had to
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #353) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok but in my 80+ games played on site ive never done this before so that ought to indicate just how fucking sure I am so can we just do this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #354) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

IM NOT GETTING THE HIDER AND 2/9 IS PRETTY FUCKIN TOWNSIDED IF YOU'RE REALLY THINKING THAT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #355) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Cool so lets lynch mastina so they can kill me and ya'll can have a nice 2/11 game

are you people so annoyed by my posts that you've stopped readimg mastinas?

her latest literally said "im conftowm cuz i got wagoned"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #356) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Im just very annoyed that we are going to need someone to die on mastina to make this happen when it's so fucking clear
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #357) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Im also willing to offer swapping out if we lynch mastina
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #358) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh no when I rep out itll be as confirmed town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #359) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ALSO YOUR FUCKING POST JUST SAID IM BEING TOWN READ

SO WHAT HOLE ???
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #360) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lmao yeah ok buddy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #361) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1313, RadiantCowbells wrote:The only way I accept a compromise lynch is if the hider is locked onto chesskid no ifs ands or buts. And I'm not willing to vote Mastina.
But we could lynch Chesskid and put a hider onto Mastina
notice how his counter proposal takes out 3 townies for mastina.

fuck this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #362) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also love how everyone else who has chimed in with teammate reads has a teammate townreading me.

magically not RC!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #363) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

(hint it's because it would be inconvenient so its not being displayed)

This game is broken wide open if you all think im annoying just lets end it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #364) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid plan results in 2/9 worst case.

RC plan results in 2/8 at BEST which by effectively costs a mislynch and gives us no hider info and lets them escape how fucked they are rn
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #365) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1325, xRECKONERx wrote:I'll accept hiding behind chesskid and lynching neither chess nor mastina.
NO YOU WONT THATS TERRIBLE WHAT THE FUCK.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #366) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

so the two bastions of sanity die and we trust this bunch of yokels to lynch mastina?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #367) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

reck what the fuck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #368) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

name one single way thats better than just lynching mastina into CK if shes town?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #369) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

or fucking hell even CK into mastina is better than that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #370) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

HIDING BEHIND ME ISN'T A GOOD TRADE BECAUSE MASTINA DOESNT GET ROPE AFTER
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #371) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

reck how is hiding behind me worth it? how does mastina get lynched after we both die in a ridiculous twofer
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #372) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and even if she does how is 2/8 after a likely ML the best we have to settle for
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #373) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

reck just confirm you've seen my posts and are still sameplan and ill sheep
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #374) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

its the first 4 game days BigYoshiFan proving yet again hes a genius

Elect: reck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #375) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1358, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1357, chesskid3 wrote:its the first 4 game days BigYoshiFan proving yet again hes a genius

Elect: reck
Oh no way in hell.
We're electing someone who is not a likely scumpartner to you.
do you people not see this shit. How every time a plan is formed and has momentum its back to suddenly no
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #376) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

its another plan you cant agree to because you're a scumfuck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #377) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

GENIUS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #378) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I dont think anyone in this thread besides RC/mastina is seriously contemplating me scum with reck but lets derail everything
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #379) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1368, BigYoshiFan wrote:Why the snark? Why do you hate me? :(
I mean youve posted several super dumb things on this page alone that show a lack of basic reading comprehension
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #380) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1371, RadiantCowbells wrote:The plan whereby I give the hider to the person most likely to be scum with the person I want hid behind
SO AM I NOW NOT SCUM? CAN YOU HAVE A MODICUM OF CONSISTENCY OR ARE YOU JUST OBSTRUCTING EVERYTHING
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #381) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1373, BigYoshiFan wrote:This page, huh?
its elect not vote and its game days not rl days
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #382) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1376, RadiantCowbells wrote:No really. Can the people townreading Chesskid explain why his optimal night phase includes both Reckoner, his top townread, and himself dying?
BECAUSE I POSTED THIS AND ASKED HIM AND HE SAID TRUST AND HES TOWN SO

KEEP PRYING THO SCUMFUCK SCARED OF POSSIBLE NIGHT SHENANIGANS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #383) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RC is just scum.
Mastina is just scum.

If you fuckers don't powerlynch both after im dead tonight its a throw
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #384) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Im agreeing to the deal because reck is town, read my objections and said sameplan and I trust his brain existing
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #385) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

time to look for the 3rd scumfuck for today.

love that we have a 1/11 of lynching right thanks to idiots but oh well
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #386) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Cool i cant wait until you have to leave the site or be confirmed to have no honor
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #387) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hes not being genuine, reck. I hope you'll come around to that eventually should we somehow survive tonight
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #388) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

how many townplans must RC torpedo before we lynch him and mastina
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #389) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hes trying to scuttle it reck. I meant what I said above read rCs entrance to fighting me from pov of a scumteam in 3/12 game with CK hardtunneling scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #390) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

k
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #391) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if RC doesnt go on board here can we purge it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #392) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but my dying declaration is also RC scum w/ mastina.

So that shit doesnt live to 5p lylo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #393) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DOES SOMEBODY HAVE A TALLY

OF PERFECTLY FUCKING REASONABLE PLANS

THIS SCUMLORD HAS DERAILED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #394) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If me and reck both flip town and you fuckers dont lynch Mastina (scum) -> RC (Scum) you're throwing
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #395) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I trust Reck. Obvioulsy if someone comes along and says

BETTER IDEA WE LYNCHING MASTINA NOW i'm jumping right the fuck on that

but if this is seriously the 4th plan I can get behind and you STILL can't get behind a single fucking one despite all your shitass bluster then you can die right after mastina thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #396) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not interested in allowing you to undermine another plan and am going to cease discussions.
As reck said, if you cannot accept or this plan cannot be forced through without you, we shall return to lynching Mastina or me and then the other tomorrow should it somehow be me first.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #397) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm leaning towards voting S_S btw once Reck is elected
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #398) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll have to reread Mastina ISO to see her lists and posts and stuff because I will be voting and making posts for the rest of the day under the assumption mastina is scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #399) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I guess I would just also ask that everyone kind of go away come back blink 10x and then reread some mastina posts for one last chance there will be a collective awakening but I've mostly given up that will happen.

If RC is town as Reck believes I just don't understand

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”