EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:58 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 53, Marquis wrote:
In post 42, Marquis wrote:Would also like to know whose teammates are reading this game and whose are likely to give input d1
Also bumping this

Given WHO she is and how she's playing with my team, I'm just gonna point to this and hope she gets a good laugh out of it when she finally sees it.
In post 63, Llamarble wrote:I wonder if we win by lynching EddieFenix and Marquis and Postie. Wouldn't be surprised.
"Two out of three is all you need, and you should have it, so just lynch Marquis and Postie and we win" - Mastina.
In post 65, Llamarble wrote:Sorting me is pointless, either I'll get nightkilled immediately or we'll win. Well, both is probably the most likely outcome.
(Or I'm scum and you can autolynch me a day before lylo)
Marquis is making a grand spectacle of trying to get help from his teammates.
EddieFenix totally picked the scum role PM
You're accomodating and full-breakdowny
-point to my team leader- He know's me, he knows my IRL situation right now, and we're playing to win. Slapping me with a scum role when the last 3 games I rolled scum in were subpar at best ain't the best thing for me to have right now. I was forced town and will gladly take the time to hunt. It's also why I changed my avatar from Miles Edgeworth to Rexxar (hunter reference, heh heh heh). So keep that in mind as we go forward. Mastin already also has town vibes from you and I am inclined to agree.

-cracks knuckles- So here's where
I
sit. I really don't like the fact that Lycanfire just walks in, drops a vote and then walks out without so much as a "hi, bye, I'm caught up," nothing. So you can insert the grandpa from the Simpsons entering and exiting the building gif here and I'll need some clarification on that vote at some point, Lycan. Marquis is going in my null section for now. I'll do a double over later tonight and get with my team on things for business going forward. ActionDan has town vibes. Marble is on my town list for now.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 145, northsidegal wrote:
In post 136, EddieFenix wrote:-cracks knuckles- So here's where I sit. I really don't like the fact that Lycanfire just walks in, drops a vote and then walks out without so much as a "hi, bye, I'm caught up," nothing. So you can insert the grandpa from the Simpsons entering and exiting the building gif here and I'll need some clarification on that vote at some point, Lycan. Marquis is going in my null section for now. I'll do a double over later tonight and get with my team on things for business going forward. ActionDan has town vibes. Marble is on my town list for now.
dunnstral did the exact same thing – did you not notice or is there something different about the two to you?
Tbh, I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out. Dunn joins Lycan in the "further needed explanations for that vote" pool.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 185, LicketyQuickety wrote:Not seeing Scum Postie here and IDK why people are SRing them.

Going here to see what happens:

VOTE: chill
Why TChill?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 191, northsidegal wrote:by the way, anyone else feel like is a really weird thought? it's hard to put into words – it kind of feels like a pointless thing to say / comment on, maybe.
I was wondering who else was going to pick up on that.
LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 178, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 136, EddieFenix wrote:-cracks knuckles- So here's where I sit. I really don't like the fact that Lycanfire just walks in, drops a vote and then walks out without so much as a "hi, bye, I'm caught up," nothing. So you can insert the grandpa from the Simpsons entering and exiting the building gif here and I'll need some clarification on that vote at some point, Lycan. Marquis is going in my null section for now. I'll do a double over later tonight and get with my team on things for business going forward. ActionDan has town vibes. Marble is on my town list for now.
dunnstral did the exact same thing – did you not notice or is there something different about the two to you?
Tbh, I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out. Dunn joins Lycan in the "further needed explanations for that vote" pool.
Those votes prolly mean next to nothing unless they are Scum, so...
Care to further explain why you're thinking that way?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 193, Postie wrote:Hi Eddie
In post 136, EddieFenix wrote:"Two out of three is all you need, and you should have it, so just lynch Marquis and Postie and we win" - Mastina.
RC would like to know specifically when Mastina said this.
Early on when this game opened. I plan on getting back with her within our thread to hash out thoughts since the game has further progressed now.
LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 192, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 191, northsidegal wrote:by the way, anyone else feel like is a really weird thought? it's hard to put into words – it kind of feels like a pointless thing to say / comment on, maybe.
I was wondering who else was going to pick up on that.
LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 178, EddieFenix wrote:
dunnstral did the exact same thing – did you not notice or is there something different about the two to you?
Those votes prolly mean next to nothing unless they are Scum, so...
Care to further explain why you're thinking that way?
If they are Town, it's just RVS. If they are Scum, they could have some investment for manipulating things with their votes.
Which is why they are in my "further needed explanation for their vote" file.
Llamarble wrote:NSG seems like lynchbait but isn't necessarily town
LQ is probably scum
Why is LQ probably scum?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 203, Postie wrote:Nsg is locktown to me and teammates fwiw. This is way outside of her scum range and has the RC seal of approval so I won't be voting there today or ever.
In post 202, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 193, Postie wrote:Hi Eddie
In post 136, EddieFenix wrote:"Two out of three is all you need, and you should have it, so just lynch Marquis and Postie and we win" - Mastina.
RC would like to know specifically when Mastina said this.
Early on when this game opened. I plan on getting back with her within our thread to hash out thoughts since the game has further progressed now.
Thanks. Follow-up question: has she been around since then?
She's been around a good bit, but my RL stuff has taken up a good portion of my time to get to posting in our thread for discussion. So, I am awaiting a response from Mastina at the moment.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 207, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 173, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 170, Llamarble wrote:Tchill seems town so far. "Alarmed" post counts in favor and scumhunting seems genuine enough.
Thanks for telling us you have zero meta on chill.
also i'd like for you to build on this.
I would like to take a reasonable stab that someone bring this to discussion as well.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

TChill, do you have a response to that? Gonna hit the shower then bed. Stuff to do tomorrow for Ed.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:20 am

Post by EddieFenix »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

@Lycan: Yes I do. Thank you for your explanation.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:42 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Marble, just about how sold on the idea are you after all of this back and forth that LQ has been apart of that they're scum still?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 299, Llamarble wrote:I'm taking this a lot slower now Eddie, starting from the beginning. I'll get back to LQ eventually.
It takes me a lot of effort to get good reads and I'm going to put that effort in instead of just hoping that everything will magically become clear to me because I am Llamarble.
Good to see you're taking a step back to think on things.

NSG vs LQ is TvT to me. I'd like at least a 6 person town block (the 3 that are on there + LQ, Marble, and NSG if they would be so kind to join us) to turn up the heat on that GE wagon, please and thank you.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

I'd like to hear the opposition to Llama, if you could be so kind, LQ :).
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Completely and utterly logical imo.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Do you have any opinions on anyone else that could/should be added to the town core, LQ?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:54 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 346, Postie wrote:VOTE: EddieFenix

Also can we take a moment to discuss the hot garbage that is EddieFenix's ISO
It's just a bunch of sitting back and saying things from the sidelines or am I missing something here
I'm taking a "slow and steady wins the game" approach. Attempting to form a town block with players whom I feel are town so that way we can start going thru PoE to find the scum team. While also attempting to make sure I flesh out reads and discuss with my team reads as the game crawls along. I feel I don't need to make a huge splash, just take a more methodical, diplomatic, and tactical approach to win for town. That's what you're missing in all honesty.
Llamarble wrote:Eddie isn't as bad of a vote as I was thinking, so go for it.
Tchill is... too chill. I want to see more bite. I don't really get a feeling he's trying to win the game for town.
I'm toward the top of your town list, how is that "isn't as bad of a vote as I was thinking"? TChill hitting your scum list I can understand why he would be scum in your reads. Also, LQ being in the null area, why?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:46 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 353, Sauce wrote:
In post 350, EddieFenix wrote:I feel I don't need to make a huge splash, just take a more methodical, diplomatic, and tactical approach to win for town
The safest way to assure town's victory, random lynching through and through, is too powerful and therefore against the rules.
I'm sorry, can I get that response in English, please?! Cause going thru at least a PoE and grouping town together
How did you reach the conclusion that the wording you used to characterize yourself townbloc-lobbying might persuade anyone of it being second best?
What sort of moon logic are you on with my wording? Is building a town block
bad
to you? I'd love to hit the mark and just keep on chugging along to lead to victory, because yo, I want those Town MVP points if a tiebreaker is a make or break for being the top team.
In post 356, Llamarble wrote:
In post 350, EddieFenix wrote:

It's just a bunch of sitting back and saying things from the sidelines or am I missing something here
I'm taking a "slow and steady wins the game" approach. Attempting to form a town block with players whom I feel are town so that way we can start going thru PoE to find the scum team. While also attempting to make sure I flesh out reads and discuss with my team reads as the game crawls along. I feel I don't need to make a huge splash, just take a more methodical, diplomatic, and tactical approach to win for town. That's what you're missing in all honesty.
Llamarble wrote:Eddie isn't as bad of a vote as I was thinking, so go for it.
Tchill is... too chill. I want to see more bite. I don't really get a feeling he's trying to win the game for town.
I'm toward the top of your town list, how is that "isn't as bad of a vote as I was thinking"? TChill hitting your scum list I can understand why he would be scum in your reads. Also, LQ being in the null area, why?
Well, I had you as probably town, so I was thinking you wouldn't be a good vote.
Then the surprisingly solid case of your ISO was made against you.
I wouldn't call Postie's case solid by any sense, just pointing out something that even my team captain pointed out to me. It's easy to see and read, but I have a deeper thought process going on throughout all of this.
In post 337, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 299, Llamarble wrote:I'm taking this a lot slower now Eddie, starting from the beginning. I'll get back to LQ eventually.
It takes me a lot of effort to get good reads and I'm going to put that effort in instead of just hoping that everything will magically become clear to me because I am Llamarble.
Good to see you're taking a step back to think on things.

NSG vs LQ is TvT to me. I'd like at least a 6 person town block (the 3 that are on there + LQ, Marble, and NSG if they would be so kind to join us) to turn up the heat on that GE wagon, please and thank you.
Like, what do scum want to do here, in this game where they have to survive 19 days but the odds one of them dies early aren't very high? They want to be in the town block. You want 6 people in the town block, enough to give it a very high probability of containing scum, and you're trying to organize it to make sure you're in it yourself. I feel it's premature to put :anyone: in a town block right now, possible exception of NSG but even her stuff isn't that hard to imitate as scum. I also know you like playing scum, even if it hasn't gone well for you recently. Whoever has Chesskid on their team, ask him if EddieFenix has failed this city too.

This game hasn't had enough drama yet for people to legitimately town it up. I'm thinking I might abandon my zennier take it slow read it well in favor of blowing more things up, I think this game needs that.

Realistically, there are 3 scum out of 15 players. Our odds of hitting D1 aren't particularly good. On the bright side scum have low lynch influence. If this game gets to D3 and we haven't hit scum on D1 or D2, just remember, town is FINE. Morale, continuing to try and win the game as town and not getting disengaged because the first attempts don't work out, will be really important if it gets to that.
Odds of us hitting scum aren't very high on day 1 obviously. But, I'd love to hit one and start the ball rolling. The formation of my town block comes from my personal strongest town reads so far, which includes you because I can see you're being a town player trying to figure shit out. In that same vein, you have yourself at the top of your reads list, just like everyone else who is going to try and blend in. This isn't rocket science, Marble. I'm leaving the potentially scummy players in my eyes to the wind and trying to get 6 players together, not even the majority for that matter, to HUNT and cook up pressure. LQ questioned why I would want you on the block, and it even made me take a step back and question my read on you and your place on the block. I still have you as town.

You -feel- it's hard to form a town block because of there being scum in it, but for me, I don't feel it being hard to start a block with a small pool and then we start going from there. Do I want myself to spearhead it? Duh. MVP points to break tie breakers. Yes, I like to play scum admittedly. We've played together and you know how my mindset works for that matter. However, if you're gonna drag Chesskid of all people into this, I'll personally point him to my team captain and tell him that he better think twice before he even remotely feels the need to pass his judgment. I've seen his judgment and it reeks a lot of the time.

@Sauce, english mate. Gonna need English.
Thestatusquo wrote:This game is kinda stagnant, which makes me even happier thinking there is at least one scum in the majorish wagons. It makes sense with the setup.
It does. However, Tchill is still on Postie and that player (Tchill) REEKS of scum imo.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:30 am

Post by EddieFenix »

TSQ, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Good on you for attacking, but we're in day 3 of a 14 day process. There's still a lot of time for vote swings to happen in mafia.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:41 am

Post by EddieFenix »

I get that and it irks me as well. It also irks me that Marble dodged my question about LQ.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 375, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 366, Thestatusquo wrote:Like ffs, we have now 15 pages of hard interaction to go off of I don't understand how you guys think the most fruitful course of action is to jump on the guy who is not even here.

Mike, what do you think of my attacks on gamma emerald? More to the point, what do you think of ADs case and NSGs response to it? What are your positions on these slots?

LQ, same question.
Honestly I have seen so many Scum use the argument "No, don't go after lurkers, it's pointless" This is not a Town mindset to have because at what point DO we go after lurkers? If we don't go after lurkers today, then when? Because lurkers hurt Town really really badly late game.

What I am seeing is that Maquise Promised content and has not delivered. I see no excuse for this as of yet. What's more, is it's very easy to say "there are other people who are actually Scummy" but on average I would say when people make that argument, it ends up with a Town lynch anyways, thus, it's not beneficial to us.

I am on the fence on GE. When I look at his vote patterns it strikes me pretty surprisingly as Townie mindset. The blatant OMGUS on you after going after Dunn struck me as something that much more often comes from Town. That said, as I have said about Llama, this makes him a chaotic player and as such I feel the need to reserve my read on that slot until later in the game.

As far as CES goes (since I have yet to speak on them), their actual content strikes me as Townie, it's just that there is not enough of it to give a decent read there.

Lycan is Def someone I could get on board with a wagon on - same goes for Dunn. Yes, I am going on a lurker hunt atm because I think this brings a net gain to Town going into D2.
-whacks with logic stick- no lurker hunts day 1! That's the easy way out.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 378, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 377, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 366, Thestatusquo wrote:Like ffs, we have now 15 pages of hard interaction to go off of I don't understand how you guys think the most fruitful course of action is to jump on the guy who is not even here.

Mike, what do you think of my attacks on gamma emerald? More to the point, what do you think of ADs case and NSGs response to it? What are your positions on these slots?

LQ, same question.
Honestly I have seen so many Scum use the argument "No, don't go after lurkers, it's pointless" This is not a Town mindset to have because at what point DO we go after lurkers? If we don't go after lurkers today, then when? Because lurkers hurt Town really really badly late game.

What I am seeing is that Maquise Promised content and has not delivered. I see no excuse for this as of yet. What's more, is it's very easy to say "there are other people who are actually Scummy" but on average I would say when people make that argument, it ends up with a Town lynch anyways, thus, it's not beneficial to us.

I am on the fence on GE. When I look at his vote patterns it strikes me pretty surprisingly as Townie mindset. The blatant OMGUS on you after going after Dunn struck me as something that much more often comes from Town. That said, as I have said about Llama, this makes him a chaotic player and as such I feel the need to reserve my read on that slot until later in the game.

As far as CES goes (since I have yet to speak on them), their actual content strikes me as Townie, it's just that there is not enough of it to give a decent read there.

Lycan is Def someone I could get on board with a wagon on - same goes for Dunn. Yes, I am going on a lurker hunt atm because I think this brings a net gain to Town going into D2.
Normally, I would agree with not going after lurkers D1 and hold off until D2... But...

This is not a normal game. This is a game within a game of meta information. As such, I am not really going after lurkers, but going after the players who are producing the least amount of content, or in otherwords, the players who are providing the least amount of information for the meta game.
-whacks with logic stick again- Day 3 OF 14. I'll admit that I was rushing to get a town block together and formed. Bad Eddie -whacks self with logic stick-. However, right now, this game is a crawl of a game. On one end, that's fine for folks like me who have chaos going on irl to be able to manage a slow crawl like this. I slogged thru one of my mates games in a night and wanted to punch people by the end because of how it was. It's also why I am ok with giving time for those people who are producing the least amount of content to get their asses in here to produce content. Giving it the "marathon, not a sprint" mentality, because IRL stuff trumps forum game stuff (for the 18+ crowd).
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 380, Llamarble wrote:Happy with TSQ for town.
AD could def. still be scum; ISO analysis was eh.
you! Why is LQ in your null area?! I'm still waiting for that answer.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 385, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 383, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 378, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 377, EddieFenix wrote:

LQ, same question.

Normally, I would agree with not going after lurkers D1 and hold off until D2... But...

This is not a normal game. This is a game within a game of meta information. As such, I am not really going after lurkers, but going after the players who are producing the least amount of content, or in otherwords, the players who are providing the least amount of information for the meta game.
-whacks with logic stick again- Day 3 OF 14. I'll admit that I was rushing to get a town block together and formed. Bad Eddie -whacks self with logic stick-. However, right now, this game is a crawl of a game. On one end, that's fine for folks like me who have chaos going on irl to be able to manage a slow crawl like this. I slogged thru one of my mates games in a night and wanted to punch people by the end because of how it was. It's also why I am ok with giving time for those people who are producing the least amount of content to get their asses in here to produce content. Giving it the "marathon, not a sprint" mentality, because IRL stuff trumps forum game stuff (for the 18+ crowd).
You are ignoring the amount of information that people have access to. I can, for example, ask someone on my team to ISO Marquis and have them give a read on that player. So now all the sudden I have a confirmed Town that I can bounce things off of. When a player provided zero information in a game at almost the 72 hour marker, then that is something that needs to be addressed IMO.
Image (logic stick from now on)

You can't rely on someone from your team to give you a perfect confirmed read, when the players (plural) on your team may have a conflicting read (example: my team: Mastina - has Postie scum. Bulb has Postie town. I see both sides, so I sit at NULL until I have Mastina back). He's L3 right now (If memory serves). We have the pressure and it's like triggering beetlejuice with certain players when their name comes up as a "this person needs content". We only need to find 2 scum to win. If we DON'T like what he has to say by, or for that matter any of the lurkers that aren't giving content, I'm going to give them til day 7-8 (irl) to get their butts in here and get posting something, then we string up players of that ilk. Marathon. Spell it with me. M.A.R.A.T.H.O.N.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

@Postie and GE, I'll get back to you tomorrow evening in a double spoiled long winded post. Long day ahead for me tomorrow with RL stuff.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Postie:
Spoiler:
In post 388, Postie wrote:Eddie do you have like
reads

or anything that isn't theory or IIoA
In post 339, EddieFenix wrote:I'd like to hear the opposition to Llama, if you could be so kind, LQ :).
In post 342, EddieFenix wrote:Do you have any opinions on anyone else that could/should be added to the town core, LQ?
In post 384, EddieFenix wrote:you! Why is LQ in your null area?! I'm still waiting for that answer.
I also notice you ask a lot of questions like this but never seem to reach any meaninguful conclusions from the answers you're given
I keep conclusions to myself a lot admittedly (bad habit of bottling). I also have reads, but I need to start shifting them and re-evaluating them and I plan to do that over the weekend. Right now, with all the "lurkers" running around, there's a LOT of null because they're not giving me much to chew over for "food for thought". Hopefully, with the weekend coming up, it gives them time to come in and post. I can attempt to mathematically and logically try to PoE who would be town/scum thru all of this mind you, but I'd rather have content instead to gather intent/information. Fair?
In post 390, Postie wrote:Talking more to the rest of the thread than Eddie now but
In post 339, EddieFenix wrote:I'd like to hear the opposition to Llama, if you could be so kind, LQ :).
In post 340, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Llama has so far been a vary chaotic player. As such, I think those sorts of players are the type you can't get a solid read on right away. That's why I am hesitant to put them in a Town core. It's not even that I SR Ll, it's that I don't feel comfortable giving a solid read on that slot yet, if that makes sense.
Like look at this exchange
You'd think that you'd ask the question Eddie did to try and discern something about Llama or LQ's alignments and a natural follow-up to this exchange would be to consider those things

But instead we get
In post 341, EddieFenix wrote:Completely and utterly logical imo.
And yeah you can say well maybe he just wasn't really sure what to think yet and was mulling things over but can you point me to anything resembling a reads progression from him
anywhere
in the thread

Foolish Postie. Fenix wants to catch scum and have them dead to rights with the perfect case every time because a Fenix is perfectly perfect. (#tryingtobefunny. See GE spoiler for better thoughts)

Gamma Emerald:

Spoiler:
The mastina mention feels like Appeal to Authority tbh, making it seem that he has more sway by having a powerful teammate
I'd ask why Marq is null but enough people felt that way that I don't really care because it's not an interesting opinion.
side note: are you saying Miles is a bad guy buckaroo?
For this one, it was a response to the question in meme form because I figured it would definitely get a laugh from Mastina, and I know it got one from Bulb when he read it. Not appealing to authority, mainly meme'n just to meme.

Side Note Answer: Also, no, Miles is one of my favorite characters from the series (bad guy turned good guy and case 5 from game 1 was damn amazing!). I only switched to Rexxar because I'm actively hunting for scum this game. So, hunter and pun rolled into one. I'm a dork, sue me :P
Addressing this here: Why didn't you feel this way about Dunnstral's vote earlier?
The First Postie vote (303) or the First Marquis vote (29)? The first Marquis vote, because it was so early on, I honestly glazed over the person who voted. Which is bad form on my part, cause I immediately noticed Lycan's vote and latched onto needing a reasoning for it once I was deeper in.
I get why he let someone else comment first here: see if anyone else is thinking like they do, and whoever does gets townpoints for mirroring.

Nope! No town points were awarded for that. NSG was already in my "active" town pool before that. If anything, it lets me know who is at least paying attention to the game and is actively going, "heyyyyy wait a minute, somethin fishy here."
What do you mean at the beginning of the game?
As soon as our threads opened at midnight for the games, Mastina was going ham and dropping quotes in our team thread then went to bed.
How would you like it brought to discussion? This question feels very lacking in definition
You have someone making a statement that Tchill seems town. Then an immediate "shade" throw. And then the immediate counter to the shade throw. So, if you look at it from an "incredibly co-ordinated dumbass blind townie idea/theory" mentality: 1 person trying to confirm the person as town, 1 person trying to "throw shade" at that person for their attempt at trying to confirm said person as town with "no knowledge of said player", then 1 person trying to defuse the situation entirely not just 3 posts later, and then my ass coming in and going, YEAH. Bring this to discussion cause I'm aware of Tchill enjoying playing scum, so why won't someone discuss this ideal further where his meta is concerned? Yet... It looks as if I pissed into the wind at this point cause no one touched the topic of TChill's meta after I said something about it. So, for me right now, this could come from a co-ordinated scum team of Tchill, LQ, and Marble (which wouldn't be out of the question as of this post now that I think about it. Update: I'm fully caught up now and it's something that I am going to rattle around in my head now because the dots
kinda
connect now that I sat here and talked it out).
What do you think will come of a larger wagon on me? I used to be incitable with large wagons but I feel like that tendency has died in me

Pressure to see if you crumble and it also potentially brings the scum out of the woodwork in an attempt to hammer if they're trying to lurk out and pounce when opportunity is within grasp.
As for TChill being scummy, does that mean you think Postie is town based on TChill having voteparked her?

Postie is growing on me with their use of the book terms that I have to refresh myself on every time there's a term that comes up that makes me go "what was that again?!" (IIoA being a perfect example) As well as taking the task to try and figure out the game and even taking ME to task for that matter. However, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ReF-nlrQAY I feel the need to point Postie in that direction when it comes to dealing with me. I'm an emotional wild card. I can one second be town reading you, then switch because something pinged me and I go, nahhhhh gonna gun for that (see above for example).
I don't get the exact message of this, but my guess is he's upset about TSQ rushing things. What's the issue with that?
I complimented them for their approach because of them being aggressive, but also want to remind them that we could very well be here awhile before the first lynch comes in/down.

In post 425, Sauce wrote:@EddieFenix In an attempt to meet you halfway I will answer the questions directed back at me, but note that their origin does not seem to be directly linked to my question. In fact it's reminiscent of a particle accelerator crashing two particles into each other at light speed to see what constituent particles manifest and can be measured before entropy masks them off from our reality. Anyway.
In post 365, EddieFenix wrote:Cause going thru at least a PoE and grouping town together
wut?

Random lynch bad, PoE and grouping town together good

In post 365, EddieFenix wrote:What sort of moon logic are you on with my wording? Is building a town block bad to you? I'd love to hit the mark and just keep on chugging along to lead to victory, because yo, I want those Town MVP points if a tiebreaker is a make or break for being the top team.
Almost50 mentioned moonlogic when we discussed replacements. I refrained from telling him I don't understand what he meant, because of an assessment that it's a quality better had when scum.
Therefore, what is moonlogic, and are you insinuating that I'm scum for employing it?
Moonlogic is asking me exactly what you're asking me right now. Why would I even insinuate you as scum for using moonlogic? Like, that's a highly terrible logical jump. "He's using moonlogic, he must be scum for using it! I'm brilliant for thinking that!!". Also, if you're going to attempt to throw shade at me for not "having common sense," you better at least have it to begin with before trying to throw it down my throat.

Fully caught up at the moment and I've got a lot more to do over the weekend reads wise. MARBLE, you've had TIME to answer and HAVEN'T still. Distancing from your partner much?

Postie, take a step back and read the GE post to get a good peek into what's going on in my brain right now.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 468, Postie wrote:No see the thing about legitimately scumhunting while keeping your conclusion to yourself, Eddie, is that I should still be able to see that you are in fact scumhunting

None of your pushes, your questions,
anything
you've posted has any sense of direction.

Sometimes when a player has made a bunch of posts that amount to absolutely nothing, the answer isn't that they have a ~super secret~ godly thought process behind it all that your feeble mind can't comprehend, it's just that they're scum.
Firstly, I am joking with the Phoenix Wright thing. I'm growing bored of seeing the same damn names every page. We need some fresh names. If you want to spearhead the charge on my lynch, be my guest. I know you're already voting me, so keep coming with the heat and pressure. I don't care at all really.

@Marble, you get no answer from me til you answer
my
question I asked you a long, long time ago.

unvote
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 549, Postie wrote:
In post 547, EddieFenix wrote:If you want to spearhead the charge on my lynch, be my guest. I know you're already voting me, so keep coming with the heat and pressure. I don't care at all really.
This antagonistic approach makes sense from the PoV of you seeing us as different alignments - but you aren't voting me and haven't expressed a scumread of me at any point.
I wonder why you would see us as opposite alignments without seeing me as scum. :thinking:
You're null/town in my book and I hit the "f- it" button Friday. I need new players to come in and actually DO something instead of seeing the same names each. And every. PAGE. We're hitting wall upon wall of just UGH and I'm growing apathetic tbh. If you wanna keep the guns on, keep at it. Gonna be over here playing paddle ball.

Edit:
Thestatusquo wrote:you dont have to have actually noticed that post to make that comment.

you just have to be opportunistic.
What do I gain from being "opportunistic"?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 558, Llamarble wrote:I hadn't looked at LQ recently, so I put them in the null zone in that list a while ago.
In post 555, EddieFenix wrote: You're null/town in my book and I hit the "f- it" button Friday. I need new players to come in and actually DO something instead of seeing the same names each. And every. PAGE. We're hitting wall upon wall of just UGH and I'm growing apathetic tbh. If you wanna keep the guns on, keep at it. Gonna be over here playing paddle ball.
10 players in this game have 25 or more posts. AD has 18 but I'd say his participation is just fine.
There is plenty to look at. You just aren't, so far as we can tell. Scum feeling defeated much?
In post 365, EddieFenix wrote:It does. However, Tchill is still on Postie and that player (Tchill) REEKS of scum imo.
What happened to this, by the way?
???
This is pathetic.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 576, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 561, Llamarble wrote:(If you are town, we are on the same team, so pls help)
Anyway the reason I woke myself up was I got paranoid about Postie and ISOed her in bed and I can't remember why she is town.
Mostly I just see a good player playing the game. Solid probability of town because game loaded with town but not the obvtown I was hoping.
TSQ is take it to the bank never lynch town though because he got frustrated with me and tried to pull me more actively into the game.(which worked). I will ISO him again sometime to make sure but he and Gamma are town 1 and town 2 and NSG has made fakeable posts but they have also been good; gets exhausting to continue to produce moderate grade town tells like that as scum so I think she can be town 3.
OK, this sounds like you are trying to put more effort into getting your TRs correct than your SRs. What's the Town motivation for that? Have you even bothered to ISO me, your strongest SR?
He went null, scum, null for you. Town and then scum for me, back to trying to get a town read from me and has me as a day 1 viable lynch option. He's still being chaotic and all over the place as you'll see at the end.
In post 578, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Eddie, GE, why aren't you voting?
Because I originally was voting GE, after a back and forth, I unvoted them. I'm also waiting for fresh blood/meat to get in here to sort some of those damn null spots I have in my reads. Marathon, CES.
In post 630, Llamarble wrote:
In post 625, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 609, Llamarble wrote:
In post 606, Lycanfire wrote:Is the latter comment referring to Shea?
Yeah, Shea was doing Good Works trying to figure out the game looking into Gamma and then LQ; I find it difficult to buy LQ genuinely found it scummy.
You gunna answer my question?
Maybe someday.

Town:
Llama

TSQ
NSG
Gamma

Town enough for probably not lynching today, I guess? For now:
Davsto
Lycan
Sauce

Difficult to read players that I don't have any special reason to believe are town
Postie - paranoid about this one especially because "wait why are we townreading this player" happens a lot with scum
CES

Dunnstral

Serious D1 Lynch Options:
Marquis
Eddie

AD
LQ
Tchill
Now it's BACK to scum for LQ, and serious D1 Lynch option for me when I started as town..... Marble, you've yo-yo'd and flipped so much, it's hard to keep the list of "who am I town/scum reading this day" down pact. Like, booo-ruh. If you're seriously reaching out to ME and want my help, here's some help for you...

Spoiler:
In post 541, Llamarble wrote:Llamarble

TSQ
NSG
Postie
Gamma

Wsgeurts
Lycan
Dunnstral
CES
Sauce
Marquis

AD

Eddie - Though perhaps not with LQ?
Tchill
LQ

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the order within groups.

P:edit
Of course it won't excuse anything, but it will help us get the lynch right between him and Tchill and LQ
In post 407, Llamarble wrote:TChill + Lycan + AD
Will check if they've done associative tells tomorrow. Now sleep.
In post 35, Llamarble wrote:Also, we should probably lynch one of the players who has already posted today.
Ooh that makes me sound like scum trying to look town by narrowing the lynch to a small pool I belong to.
Or maybe I'm scum trying to protect my buddies because I'm a known unlynchable!
We should probably do it anyway.
TOWN:
Llamarble

Northside
ActionDan
Dunnstral - possibly first page bussing yay!

Marquis
Postie
:SCUM
In post 63, Llamarble wrote:I wonder if we win by lynching EddieFenix and Marquis and Postie. Wouldn't be surprised.
In post 343, Llamarble wrote:
In post 289, LicketyQuickety wrote: Full stop right here. There is pretty much NOTHING that says you can use to conclude that was a bus vote. It's a gut read and a stretch at that. There are reasons to Scum read you if you say stuff like this.
It felt like a bus vote to me too, simply off of the timing and it being a naked vote.
I still think Dunnstral is a pretty good possibility for scum.

Having CES, TSQ, Postie all be town, seems lucky but I guess it's not far from 50%
Still, strong players are going to look somewhat town at the beginning of games, not going to pretend I feel confident either way about any of them.
TSQ was scumpinging me some earlier but has done enough Good Works to be on the positive side of null.

Currently here, not ready to lynch or "LEAVE ALIVE ENDGAME" anyone though:
TOWN-
Llamarble

NSG
Eddie

Postie
Gamma - seemed town to me but not definite and others disagree so
CES
TSQ

Lycan
Sauce Neutral Point
LQ

AD
Marquis

Wgeurts
Dunnstral
Tchill

VOTE: Tchill

Get your act together. Get your reads in a lined up, orderly fashion, and we can chat. This day to day, whip lash, flip-a-zoo, shifting sands reads game isn't gonna keep flying with me when I have to keep figuring out who all you have as town and scum. If tomorrow is different AGAIN, I might need a table flip gif. Cause right now, this is where I am

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:06 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 638, Postie wrote:I like how you criticise Llamarble for not sorting his reads the "right" way when you've commented on maybe two people's alignment this whole game.
Shade throw noted.
In post 640, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 639, Thestatusquo wrote:town frequently changes opinions on people, sometimes rapidly. This is the mindset of someone trying to find scum. Scum players are the ones who tend to care about consistency of reads.
I've seen plenty of Scum utilize the "disconnect and confuse Town" approach.

Your hard defense of Llama is noted tho.
This is why I'm having such a difficult time with Marble. On one end, I see Marble as town, on the other end, something sits in the back of my head on Marble being scum, but the rational part says town over scum. Hence my conundrum and me wanting him to get his reads straight. He literally reaches out to me and I'm like, here's the stick, just do me a favor and get things straight so we can have a full length discussion on the why of it because of the ever shifting nature, he then (in his post that I have quoted), says he has his reads straight. I go from town, to scum, to lynchbaity, to whatever I get to when I finally catch up on page 33. My "crazy theory" that I talked about with GE was exactly that. Just a theory, a GAME THEORY. Thanks for reading (tm). But the more I sit down and try to rattle and rational it in my head, it's like.... "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, MAYBE this is right?! No, it can't be because that would be too easy. Hang on, ripping what's left of my balding hair out."
In post 641, Llamarble wrote:
In post 637, EddieFenix wrote:Get your act together. Get your reads in a lined up, orderly fashion, and we can chat. This day to day, whip lash, flip-a-zoo, shifting sands reads game isn't gonna keep flying with me when I have to keep figuring out who all you have as town and scum. If tomorrow is different AGAIN, I might need a table flip gif. Cause right now, this is where I am
I'm giving a complete readslist on a regular basis; my reads ARE in a lined up orderly fashion.
I can't help that my reads change as I read and reread the game.
This kind of post is why you're in the D1 lynchpool though.
Keeping careful track of everyones' reads is what scum do because they need to figure out what mislynch to pursue.
Why is "figuring out who all you have as town and scum" so important to you?
There's so much information in this game you can use to figure out who got which role PMs; by focusing on the information scum wants and not paying much attention to the things towns normally care about (you know, identifying and lynching scum), you are practically BEGGING us to lynch you.
Reads.
Reasons.
You can help it, mate. I've played scum with you and we both know our playstyles.
If that's the case, then where's your vote on me?! Literally, where the hell are the votes on me? If I am "BEGGING" to be lynched as you put it, why aren't people already voting me? I'll glady die if it gives the town information as to who the scum team is or who they could be based on my death and the n1 kill. I'm not trying to "figure out what mislynch to pursue", I want scum day 1 if I can have it. I'm a man with literally nothing to lose here except a vote and trying to be a logical voice for the town.
In post 652, Llamarble wrote:Mm, in the picture in my head they are town at least somewhat.
Why does this upset you?

We actually don't have much time left. I hope I can chunk time in tomorrow (30th) to try for a final solve. 3/15 is so hard :(
My subconscious is really concerned about Postie.
In post 657, Llamarble wrote:I don't care about that I just want to lynch correctly D1 before I go poof.
Eddie feels sorta lynchbaity; wking for gamma then pushing eddie feels like how I would play this as scum, but Postie has done a good job on word choices and stuff at a few points idk
Day bells are rining, are you listenin? In the game, scum is whistlin. A beautiful sight, we're having tonight, walkin around in Team Mafia 2018!!! (real talk: If that's the case, then let's unite and hold Postie's feet to the fire. Cowboy up, Marble, let's go!)
In post 660, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 637, EddieFenix wrote:Because I originally was voting GE, after a back and forth, I unvoted them. I'm also waiting for fresh blood/meat to get in here to sort some of those damn null spots I have in my reads. Marathon, CES.
Even in a marathon standing still is not very helpful. Pressuring people is pro-town, so why aren't you doing it? Why don't you make like your new avatar and go face?
Face may be the place, but I want to hit the mark.
664 Marble: Boom!! There you go. That's the Marble I've been looking for.
In post 666, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm going to hard no sir a postie lynch today.
14:1, odds aren't in your favor mate if people want to gun for Postie, sir. Hate to be the realist in the room.
In post 672, Thestatusquo wrote:Yes, currently we have 11/15 players (including yourself!) not voting for someone useful. It's about that time of the day where you should start lobbying for your preferred kill and not just sitting back vote parking someone while doing nothing to advance the game. If you think I should be voting llamarble, sauce, convince me. Although, I would prefer you pick someone else because I am pretty firmly convinced he's town.

I want to lynch in {tchill, LQ} today. There are some number of people I'd be willing to switch to at DL.

Under no circumstances am I voting for {sauce, postie, Llamarble, lycanfire}
And that deadline list is....? Like, I get Sauce slot, Marble, and Lycanfire as NOPE! Not touching that. Tchill and LQ, I understand.
In post 679, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 676, Sauce wrote:@GE the way he paraded her and judging by the fact that she wrote guides I expect mastina to be a good scumhunter, which means Eddie will be a good scumhunter if he's scum with her on his side.
I have thoughts on this, I want Eddie to have a chance to respond first
Right now, Mastina isn't at the top of her game TBH. Finally came back and dropped a few posts explaining what she's been going thru. She needs time to do some self-care, which is completely understandable imo. Bout the best I can do to explain her situation without breaking the site/game rules.
In post 723, Llamarble wrote:I still don't know what to make of Eddie saying Tchill "REEKS" of scum but showing no interest in pursuing that avenue.
I bet he'll randomly show up and hammer and cement himself as the D2 lynch or something.
In post 737, Llamarble wrote:
In post 728, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Anyone interested in a last-minute actually good wagon on GE for that gross case in ?

Unvote, vote: Gamma Emerald
It was pretty dubious, wasn't it. Definitely made me doubt my townread on him and remove him from the upper tier townies.
I'm not as ready to welcome Davsto to the towny pile as TSQ, I think he would be about as good a competing wagon as GE.
Also I think really I was intending to discourage Eddie from just randomly hammering, as if he's town and does that, that sends town down a bad path.
If he's scum I doubt he'll get far anyway.
You don't have to discourage me, mate. I'm not stupid in the fact that hammering could EASILY send the town down a bad path. So, I'm gonna avoid doing something that stupid like the plague.
In post 745, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am concerned that no one is defending Chill. It gives me a bad feeling.
You're a "someone". Defend him if you have a bad feeling.
In post 769, Postie wrote:I have a readlist but I'd rather not share it for now because if I get nightkilled I don't want there to be ambiguity about why it happened. I don't want to give Eddie an out.
Alternatively, I'd be happy to share my reads once I've placed all my nulls because then I can die having done my job. Not that I'm saying my reads are likely to be super duper amazingly accurate or anything, but dying before having made a guess for the scumteam I can be happy with just sucks.
You're scared of 1 player "having an out," so you don't want to post a reads list? -sigh- Where is it.....
Piss poor reasoning for not giving a reads list bar your null placement argument. Come on, Postie! If you're gonna call ME scum for "fluffy IIoA" bullocks, at least bring a bigger gun to the table to fight with. Cause right now, it looks as if you have a squirt gun.
In post 773, Postie wrote:
In post 770, Thestatusquo wrote:
I have a readlist but I'd rather not share it for now because if I get nightkilled I don't want there to be ambiguity about why it happened.
this is at minimum very anti-town.
???

I want to be alive to push EddieFenix, becaue no one else is doing it. If I'm dead I at least want it to incriminate EddieFenix.
NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO. You LITERALLY want to be alive to push one player and if soley YOU are dead/die, you want to go to your grave and try and DRAG another player down with you?! This has GOT to be one of THE most anti-town posts I've seen this game. You need smacked with that logic stick 1000x over for even remotely THINKING that's a pro-town move.
In post 775, Postie wrote:My goal is to get EddieFenix lynched. If I give a readslist with other scumleans people can then argue that they were the reason I was killed. This obstructs my goal of getting EddieFenix lynched.
The issue YOU have, is convincing people of YOUR argument as to WHY I am scum because most people can take a look and toss it. And at this point, if you feel so strongly about that read of yours, come at me. Bring the full salvo of whatever pissy pants shenanigans you can bring. I'll gladly go to WAR/wall of words with you and bring my logic stick along with me.
In post 780, Postie wrote:
In post 778, Thestatusquo wrote:in order for your logic to work from our pov
a) you have to be town
b) eddie has to be scum
c) people have to think you're such a gigantic threat to them that they nk you because of it.
d) one of your other scum leans has to be scummy enough in other ways that people push on them simply because you died.
e) that person has to be not scum.

do you see why I'm having trouble with this?
a) isn't a problem if I'm killed, and if I'm not then I can push EddieFenix's lynch, which is my goal. b) is very likely true. c) is what I'm trying to avoid, because it stops me fulfilling my goal. d) and e) can both easily happen, but don't have to, because someone can use a scumlean that is actually scum to defend EddieFenix by saying my death doesn't make him scum while also not pushing for that person to be lynched.
Glad I got my stick.......
A.) is a problem because IF you are town, you dying withholding your reads could send the town down a bad path that needs to be avoided like Marble pointed in my direction for when it came to tchill. (logic stick smack 1002)
B.) "Is very likely true".... Bring it. Bloody bring whatever salvo you have to the table at this point. I will grab this bull by the fucking horns and slam it to the dirt for how piss poor it is.
C.) HOW are you a THREAT?! If I'm apart of the scum team, there are WAY, WAY more threatening players in this game list I'd want dead because they're intelligent players before I'd remotely even blink in your direction. That's "scum elimination of strong threatening players 101".
D & E.) Logic and process of elimination LITERALLY get rid of that because scum tend to distance themselves in-game and co-ordinate how they're gonna do that in their daytalk PT. This isn't that hard to figure out (logic stick smack 1003).
In post 788, Llamarble wrote:Eddie is classically scummy. He was also classically scummy in the last game I played with him, where Chesskid vigged him and he flipped scum. He was also my buddy, actually, after my alignment changed after D1 (bonus: you can see how much more awesome I am before I become scum - half of my ISO is from the 2 days between when I replace in and when my alignment changes). AD was in that game, along with Chesskid. They think he's different here; I'm not sure I see it. It was TBD mafia by the way.
And even THEN, I was still being town read by people. Chesskid SHOT me off my damn perch because I couldn't get to his callouts in that game, AND I blindsided my closest friend (team captain) who KNOWS my townie/scum game for that matter and even admitted that I snowballed him in the dead PT. I'd have probably had a dog in that fight had it not been for the recent life change at that time that are still on-going. Above all else, Marble, WE co-ordinated in that game, so you LITERALLY know my mindset when it comes to playing as scum. Here's me attempting to reach out to YOU at this point, mate. Take the time to sit back, reflect on that game a little bit, and we'll meet in the middle somehow.
In post 794, Postie wrote:I went and found an Eddie town game.

Holy shit he needs rope right the fuck now
The game where my team captain got me lynched and IMMEDIATELY regretted doing so because he knows how I play and was SUPER, DUPER paranoid for no good reason, lead the town terribly bar 1 lynch, and the town lost the game completely? The game where I practically NAILED the scum team in one of my posts before dying. The game BEFORE a life changing moment for me (logic stick smack 1004-06).
Postie wrote:
In post 800, Thestatusquo wrote:isn't postie doing the same thing?
Llamarble already linked a scum game.
In post 801, Dunnstral wrote:What are you guys seeing, can you point it out
In post 802, Gamma Emerald wrote:I compared this to that, I feel like he's a bit more muted than that game but his play seems to be coming off similar in tone
You'll notice that in the town game he's quick to start asking questions, giving reads, and actively trying to sort the people he's unsure on. There's actual, obvious game-solving happening, unlike here and in the scum game Llamarble linked where his ISO is full of fluff and the odd token question that he doesn't pursue or use to reach a conclusion. Idk how to explain this further without doing a post by post analysis. Which I might do.
PLEASE PbPA. I love walls, just ask Gamma in my response to their GIANT. SPOILER.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:58 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 828, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 824, EddieFenix wrote:PLEASE PbPA. I love walls, just ask Gamma in my response to their GIANT. SPOILER.
I hate you. Your wall destroyed the previous page, I don't think your wall is healthy and you should stop making it so long.
Suck it up, Buttercup. Until my schedule gets less hectic (ala the weekend or baby removal), Wallie Fenix is here to whack people, quote brick by quote brick and with my trusty logic stick if necessary.
In post 830, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am wondering if I should address the horrible cases on me or not.
If there are "horrible cases" on you, have the backbone to address them.
In post 833, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 832, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 829, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 818, Ranmaru wrote:
~snip~
Why do I feel weird about the fact that you have the same Scum reads as most people? I mean, you were a replacement. Usually replacements see things in a different light.
Do you think his catchup was not genuine? What about the points he raised doesn't sit well with you, because it looked like a pretty organic read through to me.
I looked at where he quoted me and saw how badly he misinterpreted what was my intent. This has happened all game long from different people. I have no read on him based on this alone - it could be Town motivated or it could be Scum motivated, IDK.

Enough people were SRing me that I think me delaying D1 ending was a mistake. I am probably going to get lynched D1 and then it's going to be a total loss because people never listen to players who get lynched. Not trying to say that I have done things that would make a big impact in the game
so far
, but I know if I get time to develop some decent reads (usually my TRs are pretty good), then that is when I start to be a scary player to Scum. What people are seeing in my play, and what they are SRing me for, is having a different thought process than the norm. I don't think my behavior is really that Scummy.. It's just that people see I am playing in a non-traditional way and that puts people off and makes them want to lynch me. Not much I can do about it this game. I am very probably getting lynched this game.
You're in my null area. See gif below for further instructions.
LQ @ 840 & 850, THAT is what I've been looking for. So, you followed instruction of said gif above. Good.
LQ @ 874, I'm getting an AtE vibe here. Don't do that. Especially after 840/850.
In post 875, Llamarble wrote:In some order, we are lynching Tchill, the entire Gamma wagon (CES AD LQ) and Eddie.
Scum are going to NK TSQ, Me and / or Postie, NSG / Ran
That's 5 lynches; we get 6. If we haven't won the game with those 5, the people still alive at that point can reevaluate.
If somehow those 5 players are all town, then well played scum. Team would have to be like Marquis Postie NSG or something.
In fairness, NSG scum is more plausible than I was thinking; her ISO is essentially just some reads and reasons.
NSG mostly works on Eddie and CES teams and such though.

The lylo that would leave is:
Marquis
Dunnstral
Lycan
Davsto
Gamma

Give whoever you lynch the day before lylo (CES if he makes it that far) the right to pick the lylo lynch if they flip town. Otherwise elect somebody to control all the lylo votes.
Town MUST all 3 get it right, if game goes to lylo, so they need some preexisting mechanism to agree and stack their votes or else scum have a 90% chance of winning in 2/3 lylo.
And once again, do not assume someone who lacks a good possible buddy must be town. I was universally scumread in Whiteflag 1 and won as scum because Mith distanced from me successfully and it looked like nobody could be my partner.

I can see LQ flipping town. I can see AD flipping town, maybe. I can see Tchill flipping town if all the scum are on the gamma wagon.
CES I can't really see flipping town here, but I'm also too lazy and not reliable enough at reading him to try to lynch him D1. If alive in lylo, all votes go on him please.
Eddie is probably where my next big timechunk of reading should go.
You did NOT just try and come up in here and say where we are lynching, how, when, and who the scum team is gonna gun for at the same time. Monica, that's not gonna fly up in here with me cause that shit is super unpredictable and we both know that. And you're god damn right that's where your next big timechunk should go. If we can get on the same page, there's hope for the town yet.
LQ @ 878, back on the right track.
In post 879, Marquis wrote:UNVOTE: think I forgot to earlier

Pedit if you're really town what you can do is stop posting so much words : )
"Posting so much words" is not a scum!tell. Even with the cheeky ass smile, you still earned a logic stick whackin for shade throwin.
In post 885, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Eddie Fenix, what is Mastina's read on Llama?
She liked Llama early as town, but with recent self-care in place, not sure she's had the time to sit down and read the game. I'll prod to get a more up to date list.
In post 931, Llamarble wrote:And yeah on my last read through i got fairly decent eddie townish feelings which is why I am ready for day to end.
Only TOOK 30 some odd pages and plenty of back and forth on it to get it done, but FUCK. You're seeing the light.
In post 932, Lycanfire wrote:Eddie is lynchbait. Saying he is completely different from TBD is flat out wrong. He did the same meaningless "you haven't answered my question" gimmick there as scum.

Dunnstral is also walking bait. Scum!Dunn is incapable of original thought.
Mate, TBD was chaos for me. Duh, I'm lynchbait. I know I play a damn scummy game on either side of the fence, it's why Miles Edgeworth was my picture for a good long time. Because on one end, he was an opposing attorney to Phoenix Wright. However he was willing to grill his own client to find a guilty verdict so justice would be served in the end. tl;dr of that, the "bad guy" but deep down is actually good. Given at least a day phase to get my feet under me as town, I get stronger as we go.
In post 937, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 888, LicketyQuickety wrote:HOW DO YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO KEEP THE SAME READS ALL GAME!!!11!!!1one1
What is the purpose of you yelling here?

FOR THE SAME REASON YOU WIN ONE OF THESE!!! Because logically, in the post quoted to Marble (that you yanked out), LQ is asking why the FUCK would people keep the same reads ALL game?! Reads change and develop over time. If anything, I'm not as widely scum read as Marble makes me out to be when you break it down. You have me at null. Marble FINALLY sees the light and has town vibes, NSG has me as town, AD HARD town read on me, LQ I wanna say is null on me (I'll allow for them to speak on their own behalf)?! Lycan might see me as null (I'll allow for them to speak for themselves since they said lynchbaity). GE has town vibes where I am concerned (as far as I am aware). Marquis and Dunn are in BFE where THEIR reads are concerned. CES & Davsto, I have no idea where I sit with them at the current moment. Srcreenplay just joined so they need time to develop their read on me. Bout the only hard-on scum read that is up in my asshole and in the thread about it is Postie. Then there's ME that KNOWS they are town. And each and every one (bar ME because doi) of them could flip their read at a POSTS notice. Make sense?

One last thing to Postie, Ginngie (in my own words cause I already got in trouble once for a direct post) says to "step off".

p-edit
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 916, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 915, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you dislike Postie?
here is one that caught my attention.
In post 51, Postie wrote:I can understand this and along with the stuff you said earlier about believing Llamarble was giving a sort-of "token read" (if that's along the lines of what you were saying?) I can kinda see how your reaction could come from town but at the same time
it's just really fucking weird way to react and your actions make a lot more sense from scum than town to me
She talks about understanding and pos perspective. How she can see it as town.
but
Then she ends by saying it make more sense as scum.

It sums up how the whole interaction with NSG seemed to me. Forced questions to look busy and trying to force a scum perspective from it.
Alright
Honestly if both you and Eddiefenix come up town I'll prolly be looking at Postie
I know I'm going to flip town, I'm still waiting on that PBPA from Postie so we can duel.

PEdit 2:
Ranmaru wrote:
Keep your vote in play, or explain why you aren't voting.

@
Ces
: Why are you still voting Gamma? Move your vote.
@
NSG
: Where you at girl. I see you posting in other games, you catching up?
@
Davsto
: How's the catch up going?
Explanation for not voting: because demanding something of me, gets you nothing.

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:36 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1013, Llamarble wrote:
In post 1011, Srceenplay wrote:You shouldn’t have to tell someone why you are obv town. It just is by your actions.
Ok, but at some point you gotta admit that I would have to be some kind of mechanized badass to produce my ISO this game as scum. Like my Eddie prog, where every case I can make about him points to playing to scum wincon but I still think a townie probably made his ISO but I am also unsure and back and forth sometimes.
In post 1007, Llamarble wrote:
Eddie being so tuned into all the reads on him is just funny, like I didn't know it was possible to play exclusively to scum wincon so hard and not be obvscum.

Am I LQ's top scumread now? Because that is pretty funny too. I've been mercurial, sure, but I also think me OBSESSIVELY rechecking my reads, literally waking up at night paranoid about someone who has zero chance of getting lynched today, trying to subdue any threat to a town win, even several game days out, makes me obvtown on a special level.
So, me being tuned into all my reads is funny to you when in your own words I'm "playing exclusively to scum wincon so hard and not be obvscum"? I'm sorry, I didn't realize that being fine tuned into how I'm being read when you also stated that I was "being widely read as scum" is such a bad thing to point out to not only just you, but to others. Especially when literally, a few pages back, you see townie coming from me, NOW we're back to this?! Hang on, gonna set the logic stick down for this one....

You also going, "we go with this this this aaaaaand this lynch and we'll TOTALLY win the game guys, COMPLETELY makes me obvtown on such a high pedestal and I am literally paranoid about my reads, that I am losing sleep re-checking them over and over and over and over again just to make sure they are right."

Do you see the problem here, Marble?
In post 1116, Llamarble wrote:I agree that Eddie is obvscum, I just suspect he has a town role PM.

Then listen to that suspicion.

Part 1 of Postie's case can be Tl;dr'd to this:
I'm sheeping Bulb to make sure Bulb see's me as town and when he dies, IF I would have kept up with that game and not gotten shot off my perch by Chesskid, which I made the case for wanting him dead in the scum PT for a reason (MARBLE), then I can coast thru the game on his read and try to get his scum reads lynched.
However, at the time of TBD mafia, I had also had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE life change be PLOPPED into my lap because I had a baby from my family be placed into my home. So, as far as my priorities went, the game went to the BOTTOM of the list of "things Eddie needs to prioritize". Otherwise, I think things would have turned out differently.
tl;dr of the tl;dr: Being an adult sucks, but we all gotta grow up and sober up (maturity wise), eventually. This was that time for me.

Part 2 of Postie's case can be Tl;dr'd to this:
Night and Day mafia was one of my first games back on this site where I rolled town. I could be relaxed, engage, and do my thing without a baby being a distraction in the background. Or so I bloody thought. The person who I
thought
could differentiate my gameplay (again, Bulb) SPEARHEADED my lynch and then proceeded to keep having the town mislynch from then on bar 1 day where he caught scum, and then he got trapped in the light thread with scum. Immediately regretting the entire game because he should have known better about me and my play as a player and in my death throws in THAT game, I practically NAILED the scum team to the T.

Part 3 of Postie's Case can be tl;dr'd to this:
Scum game, correct.
Town game, correct.

However
: both examples of the games listed have different circumstances surrounding my effective play and engagement ability within those games.
Davsto wrote:Yo postie your post is great and all but one town and one scum game does not a meta make. Could I ask for (less thorough of course) examples from more town and scum games just to be sure this isn't just lucky and coincidental examples?
This Postie.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:48 am

Post by EddieFenix »

@Marble, I've got Screen in my sights for today. However, from the AtE and flailing going on, I'm willing to let the case write itself right now and give screen more time(and rope essentially) to hang themselves with it. If anything, I'm a patient man.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1302, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1301, Postie wrote:VOTE: EddieFenix

Obv. Also don't think it's a coincidence that the only other person expressing serious interest in this lynch was nightkilled. Me dead + Llamarble alive would've probably been more dangerous for Eddie than the other way round.
It's absolute Bull Shit to say Llama was killed because they were looking at Eddie. Like seriously... :facepalm:
I'd rather have BOTH of you alive TBH. Even if Marble frustrated the ever living piss out of me.
LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Eddie

Postie is either bussing or has a good read here in my estimation. Someone who is good at looking at wagons can analyze Eddie's wagon.
Honestly, we should be looking at Srcreen's wagon. If anything

VOTE: Vote Cogito Ergo Sum

This is scum to me. You ASK me to put Screen to L1, when he's at L2. Why do I need to add my vote, CES?

Watching screen flail the way they were, even though I stated I was targeting them/called them scum, notice I
never
voted them because I wanted to keep discussion going for the day cause I had a feeling that Srcreen was trying to redeem the slot. Also notice, Tchill never picked the ball up to take me to task as to why I thought they were scum and neither did Screen. Screen flipped green. Marble, while FRUSTRATING AS HELL WITH ALL THE READ CHANGES, I read as town. Mastina has stated to me that Ran is scum, but I need to bounce that discussion out fully. Marquis is also a snake for practically hiding until hammer AND THEN getting incredibly post heavy at the end of the day. Don't think it didn't go unnoticed.

I'll catch up tomorrow evening with a wall more than likely. Spending my birthday relaxing and nursing a toothache.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1317, Postie wrote:
In post 1178, EddieFenix wrote:I'm willing to let the case write itself right now and give screen more time(and rope essentially) to hang themselves with it.
In post 1315, EddieFenix wrote:I
never
voted them because I wanted to keep discussion going for the day cause I had a feeling that Srcreen was trying to redeem the slot.
Fucking lol
Did you even notice the fact that as soon as he hit L1, he (Screen) was
immediately
POUNCED on?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Stop the presses, Mastina hath deep dove my earhole (more or less CAPS LOCKED in my PT lol)

Ran and Marquis are 100%, dead to rights, scum. No need to question it.

UNVOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum
VOTE: Marquis
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1322, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1319, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1317, Postie wrote:
In post 1178, EddieFenix wrote:I'm willing to let the case write itself right now and give screen more time(and rope essentially) to hang themselves with it.
In post 1315, EddieFenix wrote:I
never
voted them because I wanted to keep discussion going for the day cause I had a feeling that Srcreen was trying to redeem the slot.
Fucking lol
Did you even notice the fact that as soon as he hit L1, he (Screen) was
immediately
POUNCED on?
What I noticed is that as soon as I voted Postie Screen was lynched. Could just be a coincidence tho.
Gibbs rule 39, LQ.

@Everyone: From Sauces post 226, go back to that and read from there. Sauce (now Ranmaru) leapt at the opportunity to vote CES because it was a wagon that was gaining steam at the time. Scum playbook 101.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1329, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1327, Postie wrote:
In post 1318, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1314, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is pretty much exactly the kind of playstyle I would expect from RC. I think RC is in large part playing the game for you.
I noticed you dodged this one. Not looking good for you Postie.
I didn't respond because that's clearly NAI and quite frankly I'm done with responding to you because my goal is to lynch Eddie and this distracts us from lynching him. You're voting him, so we should be on the same page there. You can fight me after you've helped me lynch my "partner".
Oh, I see. So you are just going to cut me off because IT DOESN'T FURTHER YOUR AGENDA?

Like it makes sense that you wouldn't want to engage with me because that draws attention to you and you want to lead without being seen. I know how RC thinks by now.
If anything, I purpose that given the fact that Postie is cutting you off in that manor, why conform to their mindset/vote? Get over here with me on Marquis.
Ranmaru wrote:Eddie, why are you voting Marquis over myself if you suspect me?
Why are you attempting to bite the bullet for Marquis considering I suspect you both?

p-edit
LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1331, Ranmaru wrote:Fair enough. Later on, yes. LQ, I want a full reads list from you too.
Why do you want a readslist from me?
Trying to draw away from Postie.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1337, Ranmaru wrote:Eddie, don't dodge the question. Answer.
I have 1 vote. Both are equally scummy. Doesn't matter to me who gets lynched in the end. As long as 1 of you gets lynched. Happy?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1340, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 1336, EddieFenix wrote:Trying to draw away from Postie.
What do you mean by this?
Ranmaru wrote:Fair enough. Later on, yes. LQ, I want a full reads list from you too.
Ranmaru wrote:LQ you are focusing a lot on Postie right now. I want a reads list.
Kinda obvious you're trying to draw heat away from someone.
Postie wrote:It sure is convienient for you that your townread on me magically reversed itself to exactly line up with the kind of argument you needed to appeal to LQ
Hmmm.... Shade.... I don't need it. It's quite cold where I am atm. The sun would be nice.

However, I also bring word from Mastina. From Town to OMGLYNCHITWITHFIRE

Town:

ActionDan
Dunnstral
Davsto
northsidegal
Thestatusquo
Lycanfire

Town/Null
LicketyQuickety
Cogito Ergo Sum

Null
Gamma Emerald

Scum/Null
Postie

OMGLYNCHITWITHFIRE
Marquis
Ranmaru

We lynch the last 2 with fire, we win as town cause those are the 2 that are obv scum to her.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Might as well dive my BulbaFenix hydra games as well. Cause those are a good look into things as well

-insert Kermit drinking tea pic here-
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1344, Ranmaru wrote:Why did your read on CES change?
When I finally have a good sounding board to bounce things off of that I've been waiting to discuss things with, I start to see that I'm either A.) Nuts or B.) Not Nuts.

@LQ1:

Spoiler:
In post 221, Sauce wrote:@Cogito ... sorry, I was mesmerized by the view ... the wagon! The momentum for another, I see it. I'm sure the pressure will be unbearable for scum to deal with if I hop on it for the sake of interrogation, really. But I'm not wasting my vote, that would be impossible.
In post 204, Postie wrote:
In post 199, LicketyQuickety wrote:Dunn has a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Llamarble is essentially a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Postie looks more or less like a naked vote as well.
Wgeurts is voting marquise because there is nothing better to vote atm. This looks kinda opportunistic.
GE vote is prolly the Scummiest of all of them, tbh. Weird that they say Llama is wrong about Postie but right about Marquise. How does GE know Llama is Town if they have such a disparity of reads?

Creature thinks Eddie, Dan and North are Town.
VOTE: LicketyQuickety

You're capable of more than this as town and my team mates don't think you've been towny either.
Proposal for a set of acronyms:
  • MTT - my teammates think
  • IDCAWYTMTBYMBLTEYPWEG - I don't care about what your teammates think because you might be lying to enhance your posts with extra gravitas
  • WYELT?EAIFTR..R?! - Would you, ergo, lynch this? Ergo as in 'for these reasons.. Really?!
  • TYRUF? - Then Y R U Frontin'?
In post 222, Sauce wrote:
In post 206, Postie wrote:Yeah I guess that post doesn't really incite the kind of engagement that would be likely to help me sort you. You've just been really flat and superificial this game which isn't what I'm used to seeing from town!you and idk what to do with that.

Do you have any questions for me? You haven't really engaged with me this game except to ask one easy question about my meta.
The pressure-encompassing argument doesn't hold water if you immediately come clean about how bad it was in the first place, and then follow up with an instigation for inquiry from your supposed target. Can't tell if honestly not caring about how -perceived town or obvious scum. I guess that can amount in a null, ironically, effectively, under such extremely polarizing circumstances. Commodore, estimate spectrum of scum locus -approximation sensor data on aforementioned postie quote. Visually disambiguate. On Screen.
See? It's white in the middle, which means obvtown, but pink-reddish gaining radius and then cooling off again into null.
Remember when I said Sauce was talking in fucking MOONLOGIC?! Like, I had NO CLUE wtf they were saying.... I get why I couldn't get it. It was wrapped in someone trying to fluff the ever living hell out of their posts with words and shit to look town. Now.... We take a look at this post
In post 226, Sauce wrote:VOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum

@Ergo Let me explain. The quieter wgeurts becomes, the more he can hear .. let's just say one cannot not communicate.

@Liquety's vote (yes, I'm addressing the vote) by now seems more townie to me because it was mirroring my ex-vote on wgeurts, and mirroring is something town needs in order to flash-communicate and coordinate what would disrupt the thread's susceptibility to scumhunting if expressed otherwise.
Thus we encompass the elements of time and vigilence for tone intensity variance into our repertoire of dimensions we can measure and analyze. Basic reaction test trap set up. I estimate the vote's halflife to drop significantly causing it to bounce away to a more suitable target to preserve its own relevance and purpose, lest we have a clear indication of scum on our hands.
Go back to when CES's wagon was getting some traction/attention, Sauce came on and just hit it. This doesn't come from a town slot or mindset, it comes from someone who is scum, seizing the moment and LEAPING at a mislynch. Add to the fact that Sauce about came unglued when I mentioned the moonlogic shit, something don't sit/smell right now that I get some feedback on the discussion.
In post 412, Sauce wrote:I can vote tchill because of something momo said. Are you sure you're ok with Cogito airport light -stick guying votes on to Marquis and insert random wagon size -contender, or can I persuade you to punish him for it with me?
In post 475, Sauce wrote:Ok, let's unite forces, Liquety.
VOTE: Chill

Meanwhile you can figure out why even though ppl expressed sympathy with my attacks on you the same ppl don't hesitate to follow your vote on Chill as opposed to helping me attack Cogito.
In post 478, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 1.14

Tchill13(4)
~ Llamarble, Thestatusquo, LicketyQuickety, Sauce

Marquis(3)
~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, Dunnstral
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
~ Lycanfire, northsidegal
Postie(1)
~ Tchill13
northsidegal(1)
~ Marquis
EddieFenix(1)
~ Postie

Not Voting (1): Gamma Emerald

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

MOD Noteswguerts is being prodded. The user has 24 hours to make a content post or be force replaced.
This is the VC going forward, with Sauces vote on Tchill, that would change the game entirely. TChill gets the lead wagon and.... Well.... Wouldn't you know it, Tchill slot flipped town after it became the top wagon. Ran is now in Sauce's spot. Also, if anything, EVERYTHING. Literally EVERYTHING is scum from Sauce, according to the analysis from Mastina. These are just highlights of the super duper uber obvscum stuff for JUST Sauce.

@LQ2

Spoiler:
In post 816, Ranmaru wrote:I don't like the beginning for Llamarble, but I can understand it if it is what I think it is, trying to get things rolling.
Mastina thinks this is a nothing burger for a comment.
In post 13, northsidegal wrote:that's posturing if i've ever seen it.

VOTE: llamarble
I can see why you would think that.
Another nothing burger for the masses!
In post 16, Postie wrote:To be clearer: why is your reaction not a) asking Llamarble what he's talking about, or b) voting me to put extra pressure on me?
This is where I think you start to go wrong, Postie. His post doesn't seem genuine at the start, I would have voted him for it, without asking a question. I think it's situational, sometimes you ask a question to clarify an issue, sometime you feel strongly about the post that you just skip that part and simply vote and state a suspicion. Question to you here is, why should it be either of option a) or b) rather then c) Voting with reasoning. I do like your effort though, it is genuine and it reminds me of our previous game. I kind of check out from that conversation between NSG and Postie after that, not as interested. So far, I did like NSG's reaction to Llama.

In my own words from Mastina's thoughts: Hot scum on scum action, baby. Followed by more!
In post 51, Postie wrote:Two votes instead of one creates more pressure and more focused pressure.
Again, I felt there was no reason to. Why add a vote to a player who you feel scum might be lazily voting already. I do agree that two votes is better so there could be early wagons, but you didn't deserve that many at the time. If you feel you have a better lead, go for it instead of just bandwagoning. Now if there was no better lead, sure bandwagon to help scum have incentive to join so you can sniff them out later.
In post 68, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote: Agreed.

Vote: 'marble
Why did you vote Marble here?

Earlier in this post, there's a logical disconnection (or cognitive dissonance as Mastina calls it) with Ran's earlier thoughts. Go back, read this post, and you'll see that he saw reason to suspect Marble and why NSG voted him. There's no reason he should ask this. He's trying to look town, without actually BEING town. Especially with the disconnect in thought process.
In post 82, Thestatusquo wrote: Don't like this post. In general, town is best served by existing the RVS as quickly as possible. So often times town pushes in RVS ARE ridiculous on face and ARE forced. I would expect a town player who is earnestly attempting to create information to read much the same as a scum player who is trying to "fake it" because definitionally we have no information to attack.
I don't see why voting Llamarble over Postie in that situation would stagnate RVS, allowing her to hide if she wanted. Is bandwagoning a priority to voting someone you feel has a slightly better chance to be scum then the bandwagon target? I like to shoot from the hip, so if I see a post like Llama's, I attack hard and that can also gain reactions and progress the game, no?

Mastina feels this doesn't match the quote above. Why is Ran calling out CES's Llmarble vote??
In post 214, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote: You don't think his catch-up-style entry to the game felt forced? I'm assuming he's used to a spammier meta than we are and catching up on a 4/5 page game seems weird to me. Achieving a natural game entry as scum is generally not trivial, especially given the Marquiswagon, and this seems like an affectation that would let him sidestep the essential difficulty.
Why are you arguing with Llama instead of voting Tchill here if you think his catch up is forced? I don't really feel you have any solid ground to be voting Llama here. Seems like you are being reserved. Why are you lacking presence this game?

Mastina also feels that this also SCREAMS dissonance with the other quotes above. The phrase "having his cake and eating it too" came to mind. For some players, it's ok to hold that thought on Marble and vote for him. But for CES?? Gotta have a rule change!
In post 817, Ranmaru wrote:
Nothing really pinging me for him, he's sort of null to me. Wouldn't bat an eye if he died though, but I'd rather others die over him.
Compare Ran's interactions with the rest of the class compared to his interaction's with Postie. If you find the differences, YOU WON!!
In post 349, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:'Marble, why do you consider Marquis to be the towniest of the three lurkers {Dunnstral, wgeurts, Marquis} when his posts have a) been scummier and his lurking has been more in the style of a scumbag?
Vote: Marquis
Can you elaborate? I don't see it.

If this is a scum read, why are you treating it so lightly? If you guessed "because he's defending his partner," you'd be correct because it's not something that comes from town!
In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: marquis
You vote Marquis, but don't give a reason for leaving Tchill. You never really attack Tchill, you only interact with him after he responds to you. I want to know why you haven't gone into his actual play this game, rather then hedging around him.
In post 474, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am going back here for the time being:
VOTE: Chill
Why are you going back here again?
Disconnect in thought while also not really doing anything with his catch-up.
In post 835, Ranmaru wrote:
Quote for emphasis

In post 819, Ranmaru wrote:I think we should lynch LQ today, and we can get good connections to others like CES and Tchill. Again, LQ has omgused shea and developed a read on him in a reactive manner, not a proactive manner. He isn't trying to sort Shea, and he hasn't analyzed Tchill when he voted him, he resorted to meta instead. He's been hedging around him, falling back on his vote on Tchill, Marq, Tchill, then Shea, etc. I don't believe that his team mates are also not helping him, because this is also a team game, doesn't make sense to go all solo. I think anything else right now is a distraction, and I really dislike CES's votes on Postie and Gamma.

Lynch LQ Today
, and sleep soundly. I work evenings most of the week but luckily I have off Thursday and Friday. We don't have much time left, let's not flounder around. I am going to sleep, sorry for quadruple post.
---

@
Marquis
: Can you move your vote? It's not really doing much on NSG. Give me a read on LQ, Eddie, and CES. Then tell me how you'd feel joining a LQ wagon.
@
ActionDan
: Can you re-check LQ for me? After reading my #819 and his ISO, would you care to join his wagon with me?
@
CES
: Why did you vote Marble in your #68? If you answered that, can you quote/link? Also, can you respond or quote/link answer to my response to your #526?
@
TSQ
: I want you to join LQ with me if the wagon builds up, since I know you also find him suspicious.
@
LQ
: The thing is, I don't get any pings from players like WGEURTZ or DUNN, etc. I am not going to force a read simply to have a unique view point. What matters is that we are on the
right
track, not that I abandon it simply to better my image of 'having a unique' read. Why aren't you voting? Also, give me your two most recent town games and scum games. You state I misrepresent your intent, tell me what your actual intent is and how I am misunderstanding it. I also asked you some questions in my catch up, those are also helpful for me to sort you. Please answer them. (Like, why is Ces Null/Town?)
@
Tchill
: Vote LQ.
@
Postie
: Can you give a case on Eddie, short and sweet? Also, recent thoughts on LQ?
@
Llamarble
: Talk to me a bit more about LQ. Why is he like, null-scum to you (since he's like right after your null line).

~ 2 of these quotes, are not like the others, 2 of these quotes, point directly to scum!! ~ (If you guess Marquis and Postie, again, you're correct!)

Marquis's case is pretty easy. This is white flag. If I can balance taking care of a child and irl bullocks while also: reading up on the game, being interactive and also playing along side my team for games, I'd not funnel in excuses left right and center in my ISO for why I can't be active and THEN, right at the end of the day, spam the thread like crazy with posts. For example...

Spoiler:
In post 644, Marquis wrote:Limiting myself to the last 5 pages sigh
In post 526, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 520, ActionDan wrote:I still don't know where CES stands in his reads this game and don't know why he thought Marquis was scummy to begin with earlier before the lurking.
Yeah, things aren't really going quite as planned; I thought things would develop more helpfully. The main reasons I found Marquis scummy very early on were 1) his general awkward tone early on and 2) the whole "representative" affectation. I think Signs and Void from last Team Mafia is pretty important context here - his early posts here feel really similar. I think both of those things are more significant than his lurking although his lurking has also felt scum-motivated (but I'd be more hard-pressed to explain the nuts and bolts of that feeling).
Lol. All I remember from that game is that it made me never want to pick scum again, if given the choice. Even from skimming it looks nothing like my play here, and also nothing like my town game. Too tryhard

For the record CES is in the same pool as Llama for me aura-wise. Older reputable player I don't want to bother reading, don't touch early on, see if one dies, etc etc. But this seems like a massive reach compared to Llama pulling out the talking about teammates thing first (which I'm still half convinced was a fake read either way for the sake of having a scumread)

Also I forgot to mention this earlier on but I would expect anyone choosing scum in this game specifically is either inexperienced (Gamma, nsg still maybe?), overconfident (Lick), or one of the older set (Llama, CES, Dan). That's more distracting than helpful right now, but Gamma and Lick fit both my expected persona and my teammates and I find them both decent candidates for scum. (And tbh they have more reads than I do iirc but I'll relay them tomorrow when on a computer)

Will try to do a full sort tomorrow but rn I have Gamma and Lick as scumreads/lynches I'd be ok with and Postie as mine and Skrew's heavy early townread. That's extremely limited but going to go off of that after work. Don't do anything rash etc etc, but can't complain if they get lynched while I'm out etc etc etc

Also I'm realizing I'm signing off after having said I would read a whole 5 pages lol
Easy peasy surface level reads, thread momentum being followed with this post, and obviously the things left unspoilered.
In post 692, Marquis wrote:Was going to post, thread was closed, good night time,,,

Also noticing Gamma is voting LQ who is voting Tchill???? LAter
-wanking motion- Literally avoiding prod while doing fuck all. -back to wanking motion-
In post 877, Marquis wrote:Skimming while freezing weather walking in preparation for actually coming through with a read tonight

Need to say before I forget that it feels like lq and gamma keep distancing, just not sure if it's so obvious because they're scum or obvious because they're town, I'm only partially applying burden of skill here. Oops
-still wanking- Doing a big ol nothin to be useful to town and having empty promises.

@NSG

Spoiler:
northsidegal wrote:i actually seriously for real this time promise to start playing the game again. full disclosure – i didn't actually catch up the last few times i said i would or over the night phase. i am currently on page 38.
In post 451, northsidegal wrote:i mean, this is far and away the easiest game to catch up on, but that's neither here nor there.

i don't think there's a point in asking you specific questions if you haven't read the thread at all – they'd inevitably be leading questions, wouldn't they? can you just start reading the thread?
Mastina asks: Thoughts on Marquis, given you stated this? Also
In post 554, northsidegal wrote:gamma, i don't mean any offense by this but your thoughts in seem superficial.
In post 530, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 221, Sauce wrote: Proposal for a set of acronyms:
  • MTT - my teammates think
  • IDCAWYTMTBYMBLTEYPWEG - I don't care about what your teammates think because you might be lying to enhance your posts with extra gravitas
  • WYELT?EAIFTR..R?! - Would you, ergo, lynch this? Ergo as in 'for these reasons.. Really?!
  • TYRUF? - Then Y R U Frontin'?
I like these acronyms, gives an air of keeping things brief, not getting bogged down in wordiness.
i mean, do you
really
think that these acronyms serve a functional purpose or that people were going to adopt them? i'm having trouble believing that that's a real thought that you had, and the same applies to a few other things you said there.
Mastina requests you follow this to it's final destination in the brain/logic department. It was a point against Gamma, but also a point against Sauce now Ran.

@AD:

Spoiler:
In post 520, ActionDan wrote:I'm willing to call Lycan's 430 town. I understand a couple of reservations people have with it, (6 scum reads, CES not being mentioned etc.) but it looks, feels, and has meaty arguments that flow and read town.

LQ still looks town to me. Lots of posts I've glossed over admittedly and I probably could use to recheck my read there, but I don't see the scummitude others do.

None of Marquis' recent posts look to me as anything other than null, and certainly not giving me town vibes for the language, emotion or any content within as suggested by Gamma. In fact the time spent making those posts could have been used to read the thread, as I'm sure Marquis is aware.

I still don't know where CES stands in his reads this game and don't know why he thought Marquis was scummy to begin with earlier before the lurking.

I don't know why mathdino has a townread of Sauce. I trust that he does, but I'm baffled and can't respect it. I continue to see nothing of value from that slot, and I find it's voting patterns incomprehensible.
Mastina says hi and that you need to follow thru because you are 100% correct.

Reason's for Llmarble being dead and Postie being Scum

Spoiler:
In post 657, Llamarble wrote:I don't care about that I just want to lynch correctly D1 before I go poof.
Eddie feels sorta lynchbaity; wking for gamma then pushing eddie feels like how I would play this as scum, but Postie has done a good job on word choices and stuff at a few points idk
In post 664, Llamarble wrote:Postie:
In the first link you self meta a bit mentioning you're prone to "can you" questions as scum
You have 3 can yous in this game.
Do you really think Eddie is scum? I may be falling for 'too scummy to be scum' here, idk.
Like, yeah, he is not performing the basic functions of a town, but is that because he's scum? Not sure.
Like I was saying before, I mostly like your tone Postie but I do think you're playing this game like I would as scum. Starting pretty strong, then slowing down a bit and the followup content is defending an unpopular (but fairly obvious because indignant?) townread and giving a scumread on someone who isn't living up to what they should be doing (this was your reason for LQscummy earlier too).
What fraction of your team mafia time is going into this game?

I kinda agree with CES; Tchill got an independent read, and then repeated (that's what my note to self is about) his same idea after not much attention was paid to it.
I also agreed with him about the Postie thing he didn't like, which I think of as being breakdowny, for lack of a better term.
I think An ISO could be worse, though I won't call him town or anything.
Some of my Tchill vote was "there's a latent wagon on this guy; what will happen if I vote him?" The read was admittedly a little stale even when I went on.
Dunnstral and LQ are the serious possibilities for scum voting TChill.

I'm hoping some scumteam drawn from Dunnstral LQ AD, possibly CES could work.
If not I'll soon hit the "I have significant reservations about every lynch" point and be sad.
Mastina feels that Marble hit the nail on the head as far as their thought process for why Postie would be scum, but didn't follow it all the way thru. I feel that with him out of the way, Postie has full reign to run wild and try to spearhead my lynch. I'm not going to let it happen though.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:46 am

Post by EddieFenix »

GE @ 1368
Those 2 quotes posted in LQ's direction, deep dive those for the Ran case. Those are her thoughts mixed with my wordings. Also, for that list, her thoughts tbh. She has you at null. I'd tick you to the town/null line tbh
In post 1400, Thestatusquo wrote:VOTE: EddieFenix

I think that LQ being scum mostly makes sense from the perspective of tchill being scum. If tchill isn't scum a lot of LQs actions on that wagon look a lot better.

Willing to throw some muscle behind postie's push. I think the case makes a lot of sense.

Not really wanting to go after marquis. But if he tries to lurk through this day too I want him to eat rope really quick.
He did fuck all yesterday, and from the looks of it, is pulling the same shit today. Needs. To. Eat. Rope. At. Joe's.
In post 1393, Postie wrote:RC says to get off LQ and that LQ is just bad town with ego issues

(But also that if LQ stops voting Eddie at any point he'll stop defending LQ)
In post 1413, Postie wrote:
In post 1411, Davsto wrote:Refusing to give more than one scumread,
That wasn't RC's idea. I tend towards having a few very strong scum and town reads, so it's just an approach that fits naturally with my playstyle. Although I'm aware RC has done this also, so it's possible I adopted it from him.
In post 1411, Davsto wrote:"LQ is bad town unless he unvotes my scumread then he's scum"
Neither of us said this.
He doesn't become scum if he stops voting Eddie; he just becomes useless and not worth keeping around, for the most part.
Bend to my demands/wants or eat rope is essentially what you're saying but not saying in a mob style way thru RC at this point. "If you vote Eddie, you have my protection. Be a shame if you unvoted him at any point in time. You uh, kinda become a... 'loose end', you know?! So, keep that vote there and we are square/good, eh?" (see how EASY it is to put it in that light??)
Shit like that doesn't come from a town perspective/mindset.
In post 1433, Davsto wrote:If it seems like I'm a little annoyed that's because I somewhat am because if that meta had been obviously wrong then I'd have the Postie slot down as scum easy peasy bam and that would be one of my biggest troubles in this game shut down

But even with that and even if Fenix flips red, Postie could still be scum because she's being guided by RC and we all know he's rather bus-hungry

Don't get me wrong, that good meta has definitely put Postie on a townread for now and I'll probably not be actively scumhunting the slot for a couple of days (especially if Fenix flips red) but still I've got to play the game with such uneasiness
When I flip green, THEN what? Are you gonna let this slip away again and let these scummy bastards slip thru your fingers? The games you grabbed, I'll give you Hunger Games. THAT ONE was a good game to grab. Paint Mafia was stupid to grab. The 2 team mafia games though?? Weeeeeeaaaaaaaak saaaaaaaaaaauce. If it's still around, Fire Emblem Awakening is a GREAT game where Bulb and I hydra'd.
In post 1466, Marquis wrote:VOTE: LQ

I didn't read overnight even though I should have

Team all agrees on this tho so I'm parking and riding wheeeeeee

Also liking nsg slightly more because that's pretty much exactly how I feel about where I am with this game. That and someone else please obvtown soon so I have a stepping stone to get back in
(the post where he banters with GE is garbage. Starting to get wankers cramp)
In post 1470, Marquis wrote:
In post 1320, EddieFenix wrote:Stop the presses, Mastina hath deep dove my earhole (more or less CAPS LOCKED in my PT lol)

Ran and Marquis are 100%, dead to rights, scum. No need to question it.

UNVOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum
VOTE: Marquis
LOL
Literally. Doing. Nothing. But. Making. Excuses. Lynch. With. Fire.
STOP THE PRESSES ONCE MORE, HE COMES IN AND STARTS DRAGGING MASTINA BECAUSE OF THE CALL OUT!! And wouldn't you know it, a LITTLE spark, turns him into a roaring flame of excuses still.
In post 1494, Marquis wrote:Willing to lynch LQ or Eddie preferably LQ.

And yes it's convenient that they're like the two biggest wagons besides me, deservedly so.
Remember yesterday when he was the lead wagon and then Screenplay became the lynch?? Let's NOT repeat that today.
In post 1513, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1510, Marquis wrote:
In post 1501, Gamma Emerald wrote:what she thinks I should be doing if what I'm doing is so wrong earlier
i think if you're town the way you look at mafia is too by-the-book and you see things that scum obviously would not do and that town are more realistically likely to do, as things that scum would actually do.
i think if you're scum you think this is how to look town because this is a method of playing it safe.

@all again i have a certain limit for how much "too scummy to be scum" i can apply to a read and still be able to take it seriously. and it feels like almost every time i step back into this game gamma is intent on ringing that bell and adding onto the count. it's literally so often it's uncanny.

the only reasons i'm not voting for him is because other than that i like wagons and have stronger read priorities, i'm a fake and can't keep "too scummy to be scum" in my pants. in terms of settling-on-a-lynch reasons, it tends to be my last resort because i put more stock in that one solitary reason to townread him than i'd like to admit.
I guess that's fair? Honestly when I came in I was kinda wanting to give you a fresh start but then I changed my mind after a few vote hit you and I felt a little less tense about the whole affair, and then Ranmaru shifted off of you when she did which raised my eyebrows. I've been considering the possibility Eddie is right, since all of a sudden you were taken off the table by Ranmaru. That's why I think there's a dichotomy, I think LQ and Eddie are being promoted as the best wagons to reduce the viability of a scum lynch today.
Ran is protecting him. Putting Myself and LQ on the table is
easy
to see and do. Hence why I point out above that Postie's RC stance is easily seen, Davsto even pointed it out, and as such and should be put under a HUGE microscope.
Ranmaru wrote:I'm not sure. I'm just telling you what it feels like. Maybe it's not to drag myself and Postie down, but rather to make a disconnect between each other. I can't know the exact reasoning scum would do this, I can only guess. On LQ being aware of it: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. What do you mean desperation is in the air for you? I liked Marquis's vote on Eddie, his reasoning that was similar to mine. I liked that he made stances and was actually interacting quite a bit. Originally I scum read him based on him being in early game, and being less present during most of D1, which would make sense coming from scum. If he becomes active D2, most of that problem goes away for me. Especially since there are other slots that are much more under the radar, like AD or Dunn.
It took me throwing a fucking case from Mastina at Marquis to come in and even start REMOTELY getting active/doing fuck all. It's like he took a spit-take to the fact that someone dared make a case on him, then he easily hot drops a vote on me when my wagon is starting to gain a good chunk of traction/heat only to disappear back into the night again because he's got his scum team to protect his ass. Hmmm, I WONDER WHY THIS SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR!?! -looks back at day 1- HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Right AFTER hammer, Marquis DANCES in and just starts spamming the thread.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Marquis has essentially beetlejuiced. Say his name as a townie with a lead wagon that isn't his and he pops up with activity/posts/excuses. I see your discrediting attempts and it won't work with me.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:02 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1550, Marquis wrote:And I'm gonna be late lol but lastly I feel you're also projecting re: "a spark got him active again!" Which is lame and can be used to discredit any town trying to find a foothold in this game
This is an excuse of a post in and of itself trying to discredit me because I won't let up on his piss poor excuses. That in and of itself is a scum tactic that I know I've used before and let me tell you, it doesn't work. You get shot off your perch, or in this case I'm going to lynch you from yours.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:08 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1549, Marquis wrote:And for all your emotion and over-the-top tone re: your supposed scumread on me, it's incredibly difficult to believe it's genuine when this read came from mastina. In other words I flat out don't believe the read on me is genuinely that strong when you only even switched focus to me because of one of mastina's random-ass "readslist"s. It feels way more like you know you have to stick to me as an only viable alternative to your mislynch... other than your scumpartner LQ.
I could be gunning for Ran too since I see him as equally scummie, but lighting this fire under your ass is turning out better because you're flailing so hard and trying to deflect attention to me or LQ, the other 2 wagons that aren't yours that you have OPENLY ADMITTED TO SEEING, is a sign of weakness on your part.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:55 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1563, Davsto wrote:
In post 1547, EddieFenix wrote:When I flip green, THEN what? Are you gonna let this slip away again and let these scummy bastards slip thru your fingers?
hmm i wonder if the wording of "i'll not be actively scumhunting the slot for a couple of days (especially if fenix flips red)" implies that I'm more likely to start actively scumhunting the slot if you flipped green?
The games you grabbed, I'll give you Hunger Games. THAT ONE was a good game to grab.
I should hope so, since it was by your recommendation
Paint Mafia was stupid to grab.
I acknowledged clearly in the post that Paint Mafia should be taken with a pinch of salt due to few posts and circumstances, I just pointed out that what little is there does seem to fit with the pattern (and I wanted to acknowledge its existence since I was attempting to be more thorough in terms of recent posts)
The 2 team mafia games though?? Weeeeeeaaaaaaaak saaaaaaaaaaauce.
Sure, I'll accept that the one with 4 single posts is bullshit but guess what - I acknowledged that too! The only thing weaksauce here is your attempt to discredit my post when it's nothing but transparent
And that's the "one" - what exactly makes the other team mafia game weaksauce? You have a lot of posts in that one, etc. Please point out what makes that one invalid other than you just yelling "weeeeaaaaak saaaaaaaaauce". This feels like lazy discrediting of meta.
If it's still around, Fire Emblem Awakening is a GREAT game where Bulb and I hydra'd.
That game is approaching 5 years old. And, no offence, but while I'm scumreading you I'm not exactly keen to go and meta you with games that you've cherrypicked yourself.
Good post from you. Here's the thing with the second game, I replaced out of that second game when I didn't have my head on proper and we had to tag in someone who would try and drive the slot properly. This time though, I got my head a bit off tilt, but slowly coming back to proper. Right now, you gotta think long term and look down the scope. Mastina's made it clear to me to make sure that I let people know that Marquis is the "loose end" that can be thrown under the fastest bus possible when necessary IF we allow for them to run this game. Postie and Ranmaru are the 2 long term scum. When the time comes that they do bus him, it shouldn't clear them as town. My slot is going to flip green and they're going to try and sweep it under the rug.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

v/la til sunday.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

TBH, don't care about reading up.
In post 1812, Gamma Emerald wrote:FUCK ME IN THE ASS WITH A CACTUS
ELLI CHANGED THE RULES ON ME LIKE AN HOUR AGO, WHILE I WAS STILL READING STUFF, BARRING WHAT I JUST DID
BAN ME IF YOU LIKE BUT IF YOU DO YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT FOR CHANGING THE GOALPOSTS
Agreeing with this sentiment. -walks away-
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4543 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:18 am

Post by EddieFenix »

See, Mastina was right on Marquis/that slot the whole time, guys :P. I got hit hard with depression tbh and a LOT of shit happened personally while playing this game, so I was nowhere near the top of my game town wise.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”