chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hola desde Espana
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So I haven't read like anything of this game. Or white flag but I make no apologies for that. I'm gonna read tonight but in the meantime I give everyone a choice.

Angry allcaps chesskid

or calm rational nicekid
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

U got it boss. I'm in this game because Smocaine is flaking on life rn and there was just a scumlynch in Inventions.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't have 775 more posts in me don't worry.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uhhh. I don't think I'm allowed to answer that to the extent I'd like to now so I'll wait until after Team Mafia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1413, Mathdino wrote:princeton the worst of the ivies
VOTE: Mathdino
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1411, Elena Fisher wrote:LLD and fitz wagons are wagons I will cheer for.
Pedit: It's more of a personal thing with me but if Chess behaves I have no issue
who are you? Maki?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Aw cmon don't be salty I was right abt nearly everything in Mulch game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

not team mafia not am ongoing ref. the coney island ITA one
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ok so I'm here and back and able to read

but like real talk I really don't want to
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Does someone want to try to earn a locktown read by posting a summary of the game which I will compare to my read and if you're on the money you get the prize
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

bins play my reindeer games
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ok rewind about 30minutes

post your 2 paragraph summary earn your townread then post your Math realignment.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1468, Bins wrote:FINE

- no one knows what the fuck a50 is doing, but he says he's either lynching me or no lynching. he also claims VT? and crumbs it? what.
- math thinks he's the bees knees and tries to run the game. he is mr. president but he is also a scumbutt. must review this with my team reads.
- tbone and bulba ATTACK skirtskirt-slot. nothing happens because no one cares. (sorry) skirtskirt makes pretty town post that makes people ???
- tbone is sad. tbone lovefest with elena. bins and math are uncomfortable.
- LLD ATTACKS elena and bins. LLD enters heavy AtE and RAGE mode. transcend defends elena with RUDE COMMENTS. both LLD and transcend are replaced.
- LLD has hard townread on transcend anyways?
- tbone is confused @ bins. all is forgiven. games are for fun.
- who are oreo, ucv, smocky da weed, key, cbd, radja, dunkers? no idea. all have been excused for very little reason and we are waiting for catchup.

there u go.
thrilling.
welp you've confirmed that I don't want to read this.

Mathdino trying to run games is in line w/ the one experience I had with him where my scumbuddy was not_mafia and therefore the game sucked so I replaced out. But that might be more a headbutting thing here let's see.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1476, Bins wrote:the one thing im hanging on to is the GL stuff, meh. but that can be super faked
Can you elaborate on this in the context of this game as I know this is off limits in terms of other games but I have thoughts that I can try to frame given what you've seen

Reading so far i'm at "why is Mathdino posting all these things that should be in team PT to mull over with people" but I haven't finished maybe he's going somewhere
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok I'll see if it pings naturally because that's the opposite of what I would expect because [redacted]
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UNVOTE:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 54, Mathdino wrote:I'm currently toying with the idea that
going out of your way to tell people
"My team got all 5 town PMs"
without being prompted to answer this kind of question
is a scumclaim.
I don't like this and I think this is a scummy post, but not indicative of mathdino scum

if that makes sense
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm through 7 pages and I just want to award a townread to whoever drops that first satisfying vote on Keychain but nobody's doing it why aren't you people generating content how I would generate content fuuuuuuuuu
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hopefully not as of page 7 because that woulda been a real good vote right about then and Smocaine might need some lessons
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Can't believe I'm saying it but Bulbazak gets half the points I was gonna give for noting it but not actually voting it?

Or does that result in losing points I don't even know. Something to watch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ugh I really don't want to read this on vacay :(

Gutshot thoughts on mathdino from 10 pages + the last 5 pages would be that I like the changing reads a lot, this is how Math was in the last game where his initial reads were A++ but they kept changing

but I'm really not seeing whatever this is on bins and I get i'm missing a lot of context but it almost feels like they're changing just for the sake of changing?

Smocaine showed up in the team PT today and promised to walk me through his reads so I'll have more opinions with at least most of the weight of chesskid behind them after this

Also if you see me posting tomorrow tell me to fuck off and take more pictures of Park Guell + Sagrada Familia ok thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1575, Mathdino wrote:
@Radja
: A50 is a bad/opportunistic scumread. And yeah, my whole team towntunneled you because of pages 1 2 and 3. If the evidence starts swinging in the other direction, hell yeah I'm gonna start questioning my own tunnel.

@T-Bone
: T-Bone what you're really asking is "Give me a good reason smart!town!Dunker would muddy the waters". Dunker is not good at reading me. Or, it seems, anyone for that matter given that he relies completely on shit he can't even describe.

Like, it actually makes perfect sense he's scumreading me. He was simultaneously scumreading me in both games we played together before my flip in the other game. And he's correct that my style this game has been similar to my style there. I have a fairly consistent playstyle with an all-over-the-place tone in general. The exceptions are things like
A. Switch: N0 guilty on Bins, gotta do something different.
B. NSG's game: Replaced into a MyLo slot at L-2 and was told to save myself and solve the game.

Tonereading is trash in this situation. I'm confident Dunker would toneread me as scum in most games on this site. That's why I've been annoyed. I knew once my scumgame ended he'd act all high and mighty like HEY GUYS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT DINOSCUM THAT TIME when he was literally only right because he deathtunneled a townie and then literally told everyone "Guys lynch this guy and lynch me in LyLo tomorrow if I'm wrong". No town motivation for that. Just stupidity.

But what reason is there for scum!Dunker to completely ignore all reason and abandon the town's topics of discussion to just tunnel me all day?
In post 1571, T-Bone wrote:It's almost as if....meta is trash amirite?
T R I G G E R E D
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1583, Radja wrote:@chesskid: Reck wants to punch you somewhere unpleasant for handwaiving MathDino. He wants you to take a good hard look at his iso
im not ready to commit from the 20% of posts ive read.

Give me specific pointers and I'll see whatever he wants me to see god rest his soul.

otherwise wait til after barthelona
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i dont even get a hi bulbs?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

also can i be bothered by both people dismissing me as town and also people talking about me as longshot scum? cuz I'd like that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

we dont cuz kagami doesn't use
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

we have a pt. 50% plus of the chat was about inventions. Most of the rest Kagami game

smocaine has been super absent and so have the rest of us in terms of reading this game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Am i even allowed to say that? have i been baited into a warning
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

he did offer to walk me thru his reads as I said this morning but that has yet to happen
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i have not, no. I saw Parc Guell and Sagrada Familia tho!

Casa Mila soon too :D
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

have patience my young padawan I'm back on the 4th
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1671, Radja wrote:
In post 1669, ChannelDelibird wrote:Bonus points from singer: also has townpings from Dino, also picked up on some Keychain stuff that seems like low-effort scumposting, call me back when you’re ready to take her seriously as a lynch target y’all!
Reck is telling me to take you up on this offer. He's more confident in Keychain-scum than Mathdino-scum
In post 1669, ChannelDelibird wrote:Bonus points from singer: also has townpings from Dino, also picked up on some Keychain stuff that seems like low-effort scumposting, call me back when you’re ready to take her seriously as a lynch target y’all!
You have my attention
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1817, Mathdino wrote:- Re: UCV: I'm gonna try to get UCV swapped out tbh if he keeps doing this. UCV has no ability to keep up with a large game, and he's expressed that himself. I feel like he'd BS a lot more as scum. Check Creature's bastard 9:12 for similar uselessness in town UCV. Bad policy lynch, would prefer replacement.
check morph game that just finished for UCV posting nothing essentially in a large so I'm going to disagree with this.

I still haven't read and likely won't today if we can't get an extension unfortunately
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1850, Bins wrote:
In post 741, Bins wrote:doggo
In post 1881, UC Voyager wrote:word from creature says havingfitz!scum as well as titus ad chesskid. I actually agree... VOTE: havingfitz titus can go tomorrow.

other than that
Highly doubt creature actually said this.

Does someone want to find for me in what place Keychain voted LLd/Fitz and whether theyved moved thr vote since?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

pls ignore doggo quote
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1886, Mathdino wrote:You really think UCV would just make up Creature following the game and providing reads? Come on.
really dont like even from the little Ive read how youve been acting towards UC.

Really really don't like creature supposedly scumreading me
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Poorly.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

fitz wagon feels lazy. Did we get a blanket no from mod on extension?

Also not sure where you are getting that A50. I have played with creature a lot and that's the basis of my comment.

Please keep any insecurity you have on my posting to this game and don't harm my teammates with harebrained theories thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

also within the game you are posting in you should be posting to win kt, not other games. I.e. half of mathdino posting really bothers me on this basis
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

like he's probably town but it makes me want to flip the entire team as well because of [redacted]

Also LLD getting force replaced is probably a towntell for her but I still haven't read the context for that.

Someone get us that extn
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

conditional probability is hard and i was a math major kappa
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1987, Bins wrote:
In post 1931, chesskid3 wrote:fitz wagon feels lazy
can you please vote and have opinions
VOTE: T-Bone

Loud opinions and voices coming after I'm back from vacation as stated.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm glad I was wrong. Lazy wagon comment still stands which has :implications:

Will post longer when not on phone
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I think wagon apathy day 1 is explained by 2 of the major wagons being on scum.

Thoughts?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

also mathdino be quiet you only get to post 777 times if you're chesskid thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

No that's not how scum apathy works

now let's practice shushing and letting someone else talk to chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1800, mhsmith0 wrote:
vc soonish

Votecount 1.10Image

Titus (4)
, , , ,
havingfitz (3)
, , ,
Mathdino (3)
, , ,
Elena Fisher (1)
Almost50 (2)
, ,

Almost50 (3)
, , ,
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Sunday February 4, 9 PM PST. (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!
[/size]
talk me thru this VC, bins, with Titus and fitz scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I feel like that's more likely to implicate someone ON the fitz wagon there

Titus (4)T-Bone , UC Voyager , Aeronaut , Almost50 ,

Or like..dunker/bulbs.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Mathdino I thought you were practicing shushing
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Fine, deal.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2253, Keychain wrote:You say wagon apathy but I didn't really feel apathy around them tbh - but why would two scum wagons cause apathy? Because scum assume they're losing a member and don't put up as much of a fight?
How do you wagon shop when all your choices are bad? I would expect in this scenario the scumfucks would avoid xvoting, the third would steer clear, and rely on each to fight their own lynches successfully.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

oh I'm not using this

VOTE: T-Bone
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

*crickets*
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

this game needs some flash wagons or shit lets get some activity
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah but they were supposed to come back after u shushed and they sidnt
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Keychain and Elena are town

Not sure abt Titus tbh

T-Bone is a fat vote yes
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I still maintain that Keychain was a good vote earlier in the game though
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

:popcorn:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

don't taint the waters I want to hear it in it's original form!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dunker what would you say the biggest difference between your town and scum games is. Help me sort u
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I've only played with youscum before this is why I ask.

But selfmeta can be valuable to check against
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Bins? Take a step back and think about your desire to flip me

then come back with me in your town AF pile thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2324, Bins wrote:I have a scumread on you but it's because of [redacted]
Uhhh yeah except [redacted] is a reason to townread me so you need to reapply that.

Also I did answer you insomuch as I answered anyone while I was on vacay
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

aw <3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

im working on it. If some of the chaf separates themselvss from the chalk we can be in PoE range
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

while I appreciate and hope you get thru to bins I don't need your help not getting lynched Dino.

I would like to work with Bins though as I agree hes town so thats the help ill be grateful for
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2364, Keychain wrote:Chesskid please explain Elena townread
idk how u ppl think that was a bus and identity faking episode
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

flubadub!

UNVOTE:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Aeronaut, From Relaxed Nature
ChannelDelibird, From God Save the Black Goo
Radja, From Dandy Irate Hoes
UC Voyager, From Spam Squad

Lynch these 4 in any order

game solved
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: Aeronaut
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

thank u t-bone something u said was just what I was looking for
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

it was lazy, bins.

Don't understand what your deal is rn
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2393, Bins wrote:you just said we should lynch the four lurkers in any order
if we do that we lose
just saying
I said we should lynch the 4 people I am not townreading right now in any order, yes.

and worst case thats 5p alive
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UC Voyager Jan 22, 04:52pm Feb 08, 02:50pm 1 day 11 hours 33
Aeronaut Jan 23, 04:01pm Feb 09, 12:13pm 0 days 13 hours 31
ChannelDelibird Jan 22, 03:59am Feb 08, 04:14pm 1 day 9 hours 54
Radja Jan 22, 01:46am Feb 09, 02:19pm 0 days 11 hours 91
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

LLD is an angry person
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean you clearly don't agree with me?

which is fine

but if there's anyone in that 4 you DO want to exterminate if we could focus that'd be good.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

WELL I GUESS 3 SINCE UR ONE OF EM KAPPA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If it makes you feel better I can take the other 9 names and put a little TOWN sign next to them
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't have a hard scumread on anyone in this game

I can try to sell you with 2 sentence max towncases

who do u want

limit 1 per customer per day per chesskid mood
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

it's a PoE pool.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2470, Keychain wrote:No, but if Bins is townreading me, she is townreading RC, who is very sheepable.
when did RC start reading this game and helping you out Keychain? It was quite a few RL days into things right?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ask yourself

have scum been bussing in team mafia

then [redacted]

then go oh no they haven't im retarded
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll reread Elena ISO tomorrow tbh because I had her in solid town because of :reasons: but now :otherreason: are :badreasons:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

How regal and flawless the chessking looks when he effortlessly acquires the majestic pagetops
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hey xyyzy your predecessor claimed miller can you confirm
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

im no longer interested in tbone .

im also mostly interested in people in my 4some pursuing ppl in the 4some not outside
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2638, Mathdino wrote:
In post 2634, chesskid3 wrote:im no longer interested in tbone .

im also mostly interested in people in my 4some pursuing ppl in the 4some not outside
CDB is inactive town
UCV is most likely inactive town
aeroslot could be third scum i guess but we're not lynching an un-caught-up-replace-in
radja would be a policy lynch, nothing more (and fucking lol at policy lynching reck/shea/cheet's reads out of the game, no matter how shitty they are or how little radja is communicating them)

please do something other than push 4 policy wagons

bulba-scum is consistent with your theory that scum don't fkin hardbus in team mafia
I gave decently strong min townreads on everyone but those 4
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2640, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2636, Bins wrote:You to them
T-Bone: 90.84% (46.72%)

Sry bb it's not mutual
I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU GOSH YOU'RE SO VAIN GOOD THING WE AREN'T COMPATIBLE :p
ey bb u wan sum fuk
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I didnt actually ISO elena because im a lazy fucker
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: Radja
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean people are getting demotivated because activity is down

but activity is also over because this game is solved

so hip hip BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Titus I dont think u have to wall him.

Let me just scream for a little
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ATTENTION FUCKOS.

IS ANYONE PRESENTLY TOWNREADING RADJA.

IF YES PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR 3 SENTENCE MAXIMUM TOWNCASE. THANK YOU.

RADJA HIMSELF MAY RESPOND BUT IT SHANT BE RESPONDED TO
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2376, chesskid3 wrote:Aeronaut, From Relaxed Nature

game solved
for the benefit of the uninitiated
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

T-Bone i swear to god
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

it sounds like you're making a great argument that cases are scummy

I agree.

Now can you vote Radja thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

@tbone

pedit: Tbones town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I dunno. There's a type of player im very good at getting to sheep me

and then a type I'm not.

This game has mostly the latter
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

@Titus
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2704, Titus wrote:he was voting LLD
no i wasnt lol
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ah you're looking at slots at time of events

kk coolio
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

tbone.

Radja tried to give themselves towncred for hammering.

Why are you harping on one and not the other
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2731, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2728, chesskid3 wrote:tbone.

Why are you letting Titus go unchallenged?

She is now claiming credit for the LLD wagon. Something she and her slot had 0% to do with.

And I did harp on Radja for his hammer tyvm. Do I need to quote that exchange to prove it, or can you just take my word for it?
because cases are dumb and radha is scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2731, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2728, chesskid3 wrote:tbone.

Why are you letting Titus go unchallenged?

She is now claiming credit for the LLD wagon. Something she and her slot had 0% to do with.

And I did harp on Radja for his hammer tyvm. Do I need to quote that exchange to prove it, or can you just take my word for it?
not like day 2 start.

like 2 pages ago
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think we've firmly established that I dont waste time talking to scumreads.

can you simmer down thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

FUCKING FINALLLY TBONER
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ukulm
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

???? count my votes
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: RadjaVOTE: RadjaVOTE: RadjaVOTE: RadjaVOTE: RadjaVOTE: RadjaVOTE: RadjaVOTE: Radja
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2787, Mathdino wrote:cases are scummy
meta is trash
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dino im pretty sure Radja is just money
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Good Boy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hes mad that he writes 2000 words and I write 20
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

caught for no reason at all
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Bad Boy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Bins :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

But I am disappointed in u
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

u got force replaced dude
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

not enough skrew vitriol directed at me

try again
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

less talking more radja lynching
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hard to say
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

but youre town so who gives a fk

just sheep the kid with the guns
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2866, ChannelDelibird wrote:If you still think this after the posting of his team’s hammer discussion then you are a real disappointment
?? that team has shea and reck on it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and they're heavily coaching here
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah your predecessor claimed Miller can you confirm?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2885, Keychain wrote:Chesskid making snippy comments from what essentially looked like the sidelines seems to be buddying Titus, who if town is pretty buddyable right now considering few players are siding with her.
pls show me ur notes
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I think the word buddying there is shitty at best and scummy at worst?

Like I'm very clearly wagon shopping in my 4 pool and was "sheeping" mathdino when he was on Aeronaut.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh also speaking of MathDino's summary

CHESSKID will be at a chess tournament for the next 3 days so

expect a continuation of this totally lackluster performance thanks guys
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2887, Mathdino wrote: I noted Radja wouldn't, Radja was like "no I totally would" (we locked him as town for the rest of the day).
In post 2891, Mathdino wrote:Also Radja allegedly wouldn't pick scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm guessing Mastina's argument was basically "Hey we know the scumteam in beeboy's game and Reck isn't scum so Radja is town"

But that breaks down the minute shea and reck are the ones paying lots of attention to this game anytime Radja is threatened.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I think Mastina making that argument is like massive townpoints for Bulbazak tho rite
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #133) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because why the hell would mastina be team-comp clearing Radja based on some aspect of information that wasn't publically available if that could only serve to hurt their team in 2 games?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (isolation #134) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also I disagree that Radja is cleared obviously but that's not the point for the Bulb comment
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #135) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I dunno when it happened ask Bulba lol
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2938, Archwing wrote:A50's post 2053 has a solid case on chesskid scum
Lmfao creature said and believes that, or he threw UC V a bone for a read to get mathdino off your back?

or thats your opinion?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #137) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2915, Archwing wrote:@chess
also if you could show me where UCV claimed miller that would be splendid. i'd like to see that.
can you just answer?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #138) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

wat
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (isolation #139) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what TR dont u get
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #140) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2979, Mathdino wrote:
@chesskid
: I'd like to know exactly why Smocaine parked a vote on LLD all day.
clearly he's just a god of mafia.

no clue. He hasnt posted in the PT in weeks, basically since offering to explain his reads to me and then not doing so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (isolation #141) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't want to lynch Elena so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #142) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also the people lowkey shading me but not putting they money there js total ass. So if you're town and doing that can you stop so its easy to pick out the scum thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #143) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean? I post in the PT and he never posts so

pedit see that's fine but you were already sorted
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (isolation #144) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2984, Mathdino wrote:I just informed him of the circumstances behind the swap with Smocaine.
:thinking:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (isolation #145) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah but no
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #146) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

my team is dysfunctional and barely reading this game

dan wants to lynch Elena that's about all I've gotten from them lately.

Don't really care abt Radja team reads because he's scum etc
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

f
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

because I'm not in the habit of making mislynches on dumbies who arent scumbies
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I JUST NEED

FOUR HEROS

FOUR BOLD HEROES

WILLING TO STAND UP WITH ONE VOICE AND PROCLAIM

VOTE: RADJA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3102, Titus wrote:I'm expecting Radja to hammer Elena.
Tbh I was expecting this as well
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I think if either of

Radja Town

or Elena Scum

there would be movement towards my Radja wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I just thought youd finally seen the light T-Bone you don't have to tell me you dont really get it

its ok

I'll love you pretty conditionally anyway
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You know how with Batman and Robin how Batman is always belittling Robin?

Thats u rn
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

leaning on wagon comp seems bad

I prefer to fucko the scumo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i hope u like raw egg
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3137, Dunkerdoodles wrote:radja is l-3 just so you know
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

their stances are good stances for scum to have

their play is scummy

they're being coached by the better scum players on their team

they tried to declare themselves town for hammering scum

they are scummcscumfuckscum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

claims are irrelevant

today isn't ending in a NL and i've been around I don't see why you're trying to start a panic fire
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Bulbazak man don't throw all the respek u earned in that groups game away

its not worth it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uhhhh respect then depends on what said 'drink' is
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3154, T-Bone wrote:I'm just gonna give up and help lynch a townread. Because we need a lynch, thats how this works, and I'll just be sour over this later.

vote: Elena
wtf no
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There's no sorting required
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There's fire and hellfury and anger and betrayal
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

also that wasn't a hammer because Dunker hopped off
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3163, Bins wrote:I do believe Radja's team could of helped fake the quickhammer chat
because I think he posted it to look town
There's just a lot of BS about

why Radja is in this game

and why he's "cleared" because of who he is and I think that's total BS and he's just a fucking scumlord and it's just UNGGGGG
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3165, Elena Fisher wrote:I'm sick and mobile still anything you want before death
Do you have anyone in this game who will sheep you that you can tell to listen to me about Radja?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nah all that team shit is not annoyed town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

wat is that a scumclaim
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

fk am i the biggest rube ever
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

o ok nvm PROCEED WITH THE RIGHTEOUS FURY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The resistance to the Radja wagon and the parking on Elena/game stagnation
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean yes but I think if Elena/Radja is T/T that scum encourage me not..whatever the fuck this was
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like that's the sense I'm using stagnation in, because if Radja ain't a scumfuck there's TWO scum not scumfuckerinoing it up with juicy wagons everywhere
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

can u stop with the gifs
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3201, Bulbazak wrote:@Chess: I thought you were the gif guy? :(
that's ginngie
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I post dumb shit seomtimes but only when there's fucking HEROES who DESERVE IT

AND I DDIDNT GET MY JUSTICE WAGON
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

why people sheep me doesn't matter to me

just that they do :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Here I was about to start thinking about the implications of me still being alive and what that means for Radja

and then there is #3214

my my
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (isolation #179) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2370, T-Bone wrote:But despite that, I don't want to lynch Math, because he's boxed himself in with his claim if he's scum, so we don't need to flip him today. I don't want to lynch Titus today for similar reasons. It's not that I think either are necessarily a lock for town, I just think there is a good chance their alignments can be proven in short order without a lynch today (which if town, that means we avoid mislynches). As much as I find both players scummy for independent reasons, I hate the idea of flipping players when it can be avoided if they aren't scum.
In post 2371, Mathdino wrote:Did I miss a claim from Titus...?
In post 2372, T-Bone wrote:No, you're fine.
In post 2373, Mathdino wrote:Why do you believe Titus's alignment can be eventually proven?

I'm really just looking for "I think I know something you don't" which is fine too.
In post 2374, T-Bone wrote:Just from my PoV. "I think I know something" works too if that helps you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Don't respond to that, Titus, but something to remember come massclaim if it's still relevant.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (isolation #181) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Let's not turn this into a claim fest but I agree w/ bins that he tracked Titus.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (isolation #182) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what happened to creature SR of me, arch?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (isolation #183) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The lynch pools that you are professing and pushing are mutually inconsistent.

Either creature has devoted 5 seconds to the game and you're treating his reads as side by side with yours
or creature's reads are being made up.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (isolation #184) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3242, Titus wrote:VOTE: Archwing
YOU MAKE A TEMPTING OFFER
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (isolation #185) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CHESSKID BORED

CHESSKID PROPOSE TOWNBLOC? BECAUSE WE NEED CERTAIN PPL TO PLAY A CERTAIN WAY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (isolation #186) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3228, Bins wrote:@Chess - can you explain any read you might have in regards to Titus? I still think Fitz voting Math and not Titus was super interesting.
remind me to answer this tmrw pls
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #187) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3261, Radja wrote:
In post 3240, Archwing wrote:me, personally, I'd like to start with this
VOTE: Radja
also radja, can you give me a tldr of why chess is scum? you pushed him pretty hard yesterday.
because he has not had a proper scumread until I started pushing him for it. All he had was a poe pool with random names in it who he failed to give a reason for as to why they were scum.
I was told by my teammates chesskid pressures his scumreads hard as town which is not something I've seen him do at all.
Also I'm pretty much townreading the rest of the playerlist.

Chesskid - Bins - xyzzy to win the game.
I'm phoneposting so i can't disprove this with the appropriate level of derision does someone want to help me out?

theres 2-3 obvious points here and if u make them all u get a bonus prize
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (isolation #188) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

someone find me a technicality so I don't have to give Bulbazak a prize lmao
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #189) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean I think it was pretty clear I was struggling early day 2 to get scumreads on people and the way I entered this game plus how day 1 ended was not conducive to that, which is what he's pushing me on.

But it started after I put him in a pool and pointed out his interaction w/ teammates has been shit sooooo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #190) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3267, Bulbazak wrote:the end of the work day
wtf it's like 3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #191) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

teammates as in your teammates
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #192) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3270, Radja wrote:literally no scumreads all game until I pushed you to take a stance.
FAMILY FUED STYLE RED X APPEARS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (isolation #193) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Bins you wound me
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (isolation #194) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If we're playing that game the choice is obvious but I'm still waiting on :things: from :people: to quiet this nagging voice
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #195) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Creature showing engagement and thoughts is a way to clear your slot

the problem im having is the creature reads ive seen I can't convince myself arent just completely being faked in your team pt

thats what Titus me others are looking for
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3290, Radja wrote:
In post 3271, chesskid3 wrote:teammates as in your teammates
Then I'd like you to explain how my teammates got you to scumread me.
that hammer convo plus your attitude about it and the fact you hammered in general is mostly what im referring to
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #197) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3294, Archwing wrote:
In post 3293, Radja wrote:That's what my teammates are hard scumreading him for.
yeah and I get that. thats why i'm not TRing him... I guess i'm not SRing him yet though. I haven't seen chess as a VT, and so maybe this could be it? maybe he's more forward as a PR? iunno. I'm not really interested in sorting this slot right now.

xyzzy I personally have no read on at all. creature believes he is null/town.
meta is trash
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3306, Mina wrote:Chesskid, do you think it's fair of me to say you're playing differently fron usual? I'm actually willing to be proven wrong on this
it's right there in the thread I was in vacation
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #199) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2376, chesskid3 wrote:Aeronaut, From Relaxed Nature

game solved
fucking hilarious to me how the slots in this have been essentially lining up to take potshots at me tho

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”