Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #104 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Datisi »

White Knight
2/1/2022 Datisi DkKoba Mini Normal 2205: RotITGBSMoD this game started off rough for the scumteam. some 36 hours from the end of day one's deadline, scum!Green Crayons was on 5 votes out of 7 needed to achieve a yeet, with the other two scum members trying to start a counterwagon. at that tense moment, he had to replace out due to irl. enter DkKoba. within less than half an hour of replacing in, they slam down a town weak vigilante fakeclaim, a claim that guaranteed to get them into trouble later due to certain public and mafia factional information about the setup -- everyone knowing that there's 4 roles with a gun in the game total, the twist being that none of the mafia had guns and that those were all town roles.

not only did DkKoba survive day one with the fakeclaim, oh no. they survived day two, despite there evidently being no vig shots. they survived an utter town implosion on day three that happened after massclaim, when it became evident there are 5 gunned role claims, but only 4 gunned roles total. and finally, they went through a final 7 on day four, at which point the scumteam won the game.

DkKoba replaced into a game where their slot was on the verge of execution, which would have left the scumteam in a pretty bad position had it gone through, and turned it into a clean scum sweep.

Kodak Moment
2/1/2022 Datisi DkKoba, PookyTheMagicalBear, InsidiousLemons, clidd Mini Normal 2205: RotITGBSMoD this was a weird setup. it was public information that there is one mafia doctor in the game. a town gunsmith was informed of the fact that there were 4 gunned roles in the game total. the mafia was informed of that gunsmith's information... and the mafia team consisted of three doctors, meaning none of those 4 gunned roles were actually mafia-aligned, the town had 4 gunned power roles.

on day one, one of the mafia members fakeclaimed weak vigilante. on day three, the gunsmith was dead, meaning it was confirmed that there really were exactly 4 gunned roles in the game. that is when the massclaim happened. considering there were 5 gunned claims in a game that was supposed to have only 4 gunned roles, and presumably some of them are scum... it resulted in a shitshow. i did get heat for the setup post-game, and understandably so. but watching it unfold in real time, i can't help but nominate it.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”