Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #184 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Konichiwa mina-san I was informed the game began and since I'm way too busy watching Phoenix Wright with cute girls to read this my team left me some notes:

- They are very jealous of this playerlist get fucked bitches
- chemist is town, ofrhz is prob town, jjh is possibly scum
- mastina should be put in quarentine (I would always put mastina in quarentine I literally don't think I've ever read a mastina post and thought she was town tbh)

Arigato nakama I will actually read this ashita! Desu uwu
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #202 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 187, Alisae wrote:
In post 184, Shadoweh wrote:Konichiwa mina-san I was informed the game began and since I'm way too busy watching Phoenix Wright with cute girls to read this my team left me some notes:

- They are very jealous of this playerlist get fucked bitches
- chemist is town, ofrhz is prob town, jjh is possibly scum
- mastina should be put in quarentine (I would always put mastina in quarentine I literally don't think I've ever read a mastina post and thought she was town tbh)

Arigato nakama I will actually read this ashita! Desu uwu
This is my favorite discord emote :lol:

mena since you're apparently kawaii town watashi will take a isshun to post some sugoi replies
- chemist seems town because as scum he's a cowardly fuck, we believe his entrance had townie Karisuma!
- jjh feels junai not good this is just a basic Sukamu gut read!

okay back to ignoring you all have a subarashī evening!
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #243 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Ohayo gozaimasu bitches! Some of you are bakas and asked me why I stopped posting at 4am! (・∀・=) It was a subarashi favor that I posted at all at the time! I certainly wasn't going to do something krazy like actually read the mafia myself. That wouldn't be dattebayo!
In post 210, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 203, hitogoroshi wrote: pedit seems awfully image-focused
probably shouldn't go to bed leaving this so vague, so: I think this is really weird
In post 202, Shadoweh wrote: mena since you're apparently kawaii town watashi will take a isshun to post some sugoi replies
I don't know where the instinct comes from to clarify at the top that you're only posting because you're responding to an "apparent" town read. Seems very much like someone hyper-sensitive as to how they'll be perceived vs. caring at all about catching the mafia. Why would you want to post those reads from your teammates any less if mena wasn't kawaii town?[/quote]
I like to think this is something I do zutto normally? I prefer to make clear where I stand with people especially when I know I'm only going to post a few times before I jikan my head down. It definitely affects me if someone I want to work with asks me things though. For example we think your posts are Nioi bad so talking to you doesn't beat my important sekushina tanoshi jikan! ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

In post 215, Kerset wrote: I don't trust you. We are awesome and you wouldn't just leave us. Get back here evil one.
VOTE: shadow
Do I know you? ଲ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)ଲ This is weirdly familiar for someone I don't know who the Jigoku they are.

Mastina I appreciate your tsuyoi shinen in me but just warning you last time I was town I could barely articulate a scumread and got lynched for trueclaiming and also trying to kill myself. I felt a bit better postgame though since pops really was scum and my reads were pretty good tbh, so I'm trying something chigau motivational. So far its working, I feel much more inclined to post! 卅(◕‿◕)卅
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #244 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 242, Bitmap wrote:Menalque, are you going to just sheep everyone in this game that's not on your team mafia team?

VOTE: Shadoweh

I don't like your two posts.
Before I direct anything at you I have one question, are you letting RC write your posts for this game or posting yourself? This answer determines whether I speak to you or FOE you immediately.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #247 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay then, what do you not like about my posts? Other people have nebulously said they don't like that I stopped posting which is a tondemonai accusation I can't do anything with and strikes me as lazy, but if you have problems with the yasashi words I have gifted you all I can talk to you about that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #251 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Shadoweh »

No you don't Klick, I've hardly posted enough to be anything. ヾ(=^・ェ・^)ヾ(^^ ) Stop being a dorky baka, I'm fairly confident you're town. I generally read the thread before posting but it didn't seem important enough to go back.

You know, my style has never been to pick people and hard attack them, I prefer finding townies and voting people that aren't as high on the list. Maybe that kind of thing's gone out of style but if you're looking for me to hard scum read someone I don't really do that unless I'm really sure about it. My question to Kerset is serious tbh because its one of the weirdest feelings I've ever had after someone posted at me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #260 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 253, Bitmap wrote:
So who are your town reads atm, unless I missed something?
On the one hand, I'm not unwilling to spell this out again (probably later when I'm able to get on discord and compare some more notes) but majimeta are you saying you can't look back at my posts and see some clear answers to this question?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #278 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 273, Bitmap wrote:
In post 271, Bitmap wrote:
@mastina:

Message from RC:
He wants you to shut up about him or else he's going to proxy play this game.
@everyone:
If you don't want RC to proxy play this game, RC said please make mastina stfu.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #282 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 280, Chemist1422 wrote: foeing people doesn’t work in mafia
fuck
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #283 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Shadoweh »

THIS IS NOT SUGOI DESU NE
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #284 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Reading through jjh and jingle just made me think jjh is townier and jingle has posted nothing but spamposts since he started, is this what I was supposed to get out of it?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 305, Bitmap wrote:
In post 304, Jingle wrote:Oh no, I definitely get that you think mastina is bad.

I just also see what looks like you thinking mastina is bad town. Not scum, bad town.
Her play seems eerily similar to another game.
Serious question from Dunn, how is the play here similar at all (if you really think mastina is acting like a town cop idk why you'd point it out tbh)
Also from me, since Jingle made watashi realize that your intentions are very unclear about this, do you think mastina is town or scum here? The Subarashī Watashi me had been ignoring it because I think mastina is jakkan obsessed with catching scum you more then actually seeing scum you, but I'd thought you thought mastina was a scumbutt from comments earlier about not wanting her to get to endgame?

Anyways I did promise something resembling a reads list and since I'm home now I'll assemble that and post next. Hito's post is trashy imo btw o(^・x・^)o

btw the comment that my team told me to go post when the game started isn't entirely wrong? I wouldn't have noticed Team Mafia started if they hadn't pinged me, but I decided to go read and post myself because uh, I wanted to read and be involved in the game, sugoi desu! uwu
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #321 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Townish: Klick, Bitmap...? possibly jjh (krazy is the one who said your entrance looked weird, I'm willing to let that slide for now after rereading)
Team Townreads that I generally agree with: ofhrf or however its spellled, chemist, menalique
Quarentine for the safety of all: Mastina (idk either way tbh but I wouldn't lynch her today)

Scum vibes: Kerset, hito
Team scum vibes: Alisae (they appreciate you for existing though srry)

That's good enough for me for Day 1 tbh, I forgot this is a chisana tiny theme and not a large so that's p much everyone.
VOTE: hitogoroshi
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #479 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Of course not, phocidaphilia is completely different
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #519 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Having 13 posts in 2 days of gameplay used to be normal... I hate you all tbh, I'm yokatta glad I'm not in the large theme! (=^・ω・^)y=

Alisae asked if my kawaii partner Dunny-chan thinks e's scum, Dunn said no but he's not invested enough to be sure of that. I kinda think your posts border on, what's the term you zoomers use, open-wolfing? I don't know if you normally post like everything's a joke but that's not really a uhm, town indicator to me.
Did I mention I find Jingle scummy, I think I forgot he exists when I did my reads actually. Weirdly I'm not sure if that means he's scum because my experience with scumJingle was nearly brainwashing the thread into pikapika protown love. (・∀・)

I have no concerns about Klick and I'd have been more Kowakunai if he didn't talk to me considering my history with literally his entire team. Klick you should remind Bella of that time we were hydra'd together, had the same town role pm, and she kept telling me how scummy my posts sounded ଲ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)ଲ

I dunno how i feel about these ofr votes either, Im kinda looking at the wagons and being like why are literally only people i think are town getting some traction. I'm not inclined to move atm so its hard to motivate myself to post when I could have summed up my position as still not moving also if y'all could stop what you're doing that'd be gr8
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #628 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If I was Bitmap I'd be demoralized reading this too, with half the players asking for RC's opinions/mentioning RC and the other half asking Bitmap why they think RC's name being involved is a big deal, lol. (ノΦωΦ)ノ
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #630 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I've probably changed my mind about Kerset. Hito's still scum though? Why aren't more people voting him???
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #718 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 634, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 630, Shadoweh wrote:I've probably changed my mind about Kerset. Hito's still scum though? Why aren't more people voting him???
because I don’t think you ever explained that
I dunno why I have to explain it tbh, no one is townreading him so people obviously don't think he's very town but people aren't voting him. I didn't like his post voting Chemist for uh, calling me town, I guess that's a bit biased on my part but it felt bizzare to me. I don't know how to explain it, person comes in, posts 'i am reading this person' 'okay i think they're town', I don't get why you'd vote them for this as a big deal. If you look at your own reads you'll see voting him to be full of kibou!! ✩⃛( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)
In post 651, jjh927 wrote:
In post 635, jjh927 wrote:I don't think I've really seen much from Bitmap besides arguing with Mastina, talking about RC, townreading Klick and scumreading Jingle, but I'd be interested to see if someone can prove me wrong.
that seems like a lot of stuff to me???? pour qoi is this not zutto sufficient?

Stop wasting time crossvoting tbh, I also can't remember what mastina's done besides call Bitmap scum, but that might be because my eyes are kiri ni naruing over these posts. I'm not voting for mastina or Bitmap, I think this is distracting in general.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #757 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Bitmap-chan, dwelling on people labeling you as your avi isn't going to be productive tbh, if you move past it people will follow in time. I have personally put faith in you saying I get to talk to you.
Do you think the way jjh is treating this fight comes off as scummy or is he just working off of mastina since they apparently do well together?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #830 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 820, hitogoroshi wrote: Wanted to just heavily re-index on Shadoweh when she moved off or pushed harder on me, but the fact that she's not doing either even as she bemoans the wagon that's happening instead is enough for me at this point. Plus getting my blood up a little seems more productive than the shitshow we got going now

Arguably I have actually done nothing but push on you! I even went out of my way to explain some thoughts on that to a nice boy that asked. I'm pretty sure its going well actually and you're going to be lynched, aren't you looking forward to your PUNISHMENT TIME?? ฅ(*ΦωΦ*) ฅ
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #835 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would still prefer he not literally take you over for posting.. you've been posting his thoughts in general and that's fine but like, be your actual self imo
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #840 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you think I actually got Maria to read a mafia game you really must think I'm a goddess...
I personally think Alisae is scummy because they're just.. like literally openly trolling the thread, Alisae has admitted to doing this so...
E also seems aware that e's being terribly scummy and is cool with it (┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Look like hito isn't giving that much to go on so its mostly gut, but I do think what I said about his response to Chemist is valid. Also, I think the people on hito's team would have said something about me if he'd talked about people frustrating him in this game with them, instead of generally doing his own thing and making up reads.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #962 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh my god you're still trying to stick to this scumread. I will admit I'm starting to get iraira at the people randomly townleaning hito for, visibly, no reason, Alisae cough.
I don't think this Bitmap/mastina thing is going to lead to either of their lynches though, what a ridiculous thing to say at this point.
My favorite part of your case Hito is if I reversed it and made it about your futile vote on me, it could be a map of your Day 1 scum strategy here. ~(=^‥^)ノ☆

I'm asking Dunn since a few people seem interested and he'll get back to me later about Bitmap. My personal experience watching Bitmap's town games is he's used to being seen as lynchbait though so overreacting doesn't seem telling to me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #963 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 961, Bitmap wrote:Anime was a mistake.
how dare you
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #990 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 952, hitogoroshi wrote: But this seems like insincere bluster, since I'm at a cool L-4 with no pressure, and the only thing that changed since Shadoweh's frustrated 630 was a single additional vote from ofr. Do you really think you'd sit in Shadoweh's shoes, read this enormous mastina/Bitmap shitfit, and think "Lucky me! hito's the one destined to die today, and I didn't even have to do anything"? If you had to rate players in the game from most to least likely to die this D1, where do you rank me? It seems way more coherent that Shadoweh just doesn't want to do much because she is scum and the game is going the way she wants and she just has to find a safe place to chill out.

continuing to get current with the thread but I want this post to stand on it's own since it ended up being a pretty good summary of my Shadoweh suspicion
You're at 3 votes and other people in thread have expressed suspicion of you + most people have you, at best, a townread of the lowest quality. I should think it obvious you have a good chance of being lynched today. Is denial part of expressing fake confidence? It's definitely true in this economy people want to vote people who panic over people who keep it together, but I think your reaction is dishonest to reality.

In post 958, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 901, Alisae wrote:Shadoweh Chemist Mena Kerset Bitmap
Hito Klick
GE jjh ofhrz
mastina jingle
Would love anything you got on Kerset. I liked his last question to me here but I still just find him kinda moon-logic and nigh-impossible to interpret.
Kerset's entrance was awkward, but I've found them since then to be fairly clear in their inquisitions, what's moon logicy about them?
In post 925, Bitmap wrote:Gamma isn't lynch pool material. He's just vig pool material.
Not a big fan of this b/c there's still Ten Stinkin Days on the deadline and plenty of reason to believe we might have a rep in here. Though I'm not actually sure if scum like, think that one alignment or another is more likely to replace in so I guess I don't know if it's actually a tell in any meaningful sense. My gut just doesn't like this sorta...premature closing I guess?
This is pointless to point out tbh and I think you just added this to pad your wordcount. What does the comment about scum thinking one or the other is more likely to replace in mean btw? The most likely alignment to replace is town because there are more town then scum. You're implying Bitmap is protecting their scumbuddy or something which is a bit ridiculous. (also immediately followed by you pointing out Bitmap is likely town anyways via their reaction to mastina's team ranking post)
But isn't it *actually quite bad* if your reads are different from what everyone else is thinking in general and the conversation is dominated by what everyone else is thinking in general and not what you're thinking? That's kinda my point. Shadoweh seems way too comfortable for how counter-culture she is.

To be fair, that opportunity to reindex on Shadoweh that I was mentioning earlier is still there - it's still true that I'm not getting lynched and that at some point we'll get to see how Shadoweh reacts to that and that reaction has the chance to make things pretty obvious one way or the other. I just think that it's now unlikely enough that Shadoweh has a good reaction that this seems like the right vote even before getting that info.
When it comes to mafia, I'm not an aggressive person. At least I don't think lynches happen productively over people screaming at each other. I'm not the kind of person who's going to hound people for not immediately scumreading the same people as me. I have faith that people will come around to my thinking, or at least that we'll come to a conclusion that isn't horrible, and we will try again another day if it doesn't work out. Mafia is a marathon, not a sprint. Maybe people used to dying N1 don't understand that kind of thing. I do my best when I've had time and flips to base my confidence on.

In any case I think accusing someone of being scum for having their own brain and not getting in line with the other peons that'd rather argue about mastina/bitmap for the next ten years is scummy, or at the very least insulting as a human being.

Also, I'm definitely more comfortable with people townreading me, like duh? I am going to live and probably get to continue to express my opinion and fight for my team? That's sugoi with me! โ๏∀๏ใ
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #992 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

can y'all stop talking about your shitty shounens for two seconds im trying to talk about mafia
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #996 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Naruto was really good before the fifteen seasons of filler
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1020 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 999, Bitmap wrote:Like sure, I think there's an above rand chance that hito can be scum but you need a really strong reason for why I should vote hito over mastina right now.
It's more likely to happen? I'm fine with getting votes via the crushing inevitability of all the other wagons being worse. :lol:

Alright Dunn said he's got a few links to bitmap games:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80283
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=80308
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80359
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=80971

and from his memories of these he doesn't think bitmap is scum but that's not a 100% read. he doesn't think jjh's points against him indicate he's scum. He thinks it actually feels more like jjh is trying to find reasons to push against bitmap in an unnatural manner similar to some of Alisae's earlier posts.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1022 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

also he thinks its obv you let RC make some of your posts, which is ILLEGAL
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1033 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I personally will be catching up on my current favorite anime, Black Clover
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1091 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

*grumbles in annoying town random unvoters*
I've forgotten how much I hate games lasting so long that wagons die b/c people get bored of them.
Today was kind of hell at work so I'll actually post tomorrow.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1252 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm v annoyed right now tbh so I stopped to ask my team for opinions since y'all won't do the thing that is taking up all my attention because of how obviously scummy it is. So far we've agreed everyone voting mastina is a scrub and should switch to hito or we're going to vig you. :patagun: More opinions in a bit
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1254 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

okay, after conferring my team is sure enough that mastina is town that they want to lynch mastina voters. Although reundo's wagon is 100% town we're suspicious reundo is just posting newbie. (actually Idk what kind of mafia experience he has, ive just seen him play survivor) more inconclusive then leaning either direction. I'm refraining from posting any comments about clubbing seals tbh because I personally disagree with them. >.> Kerset is fine as a wagon if we must
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1275 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You could support it :evil:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1295 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think a soft 'they might just be inexperienced' is defending <_< I feel a bit like hito though tbh, lynching reundo right now would kind of be like indulging the friendship barfing 'everyone is town in thread' people and voting out a non-player. If you wanted a town example I did something similar with Abu in the Assassins game I was in. I dislike easy lynches on people who don't fit in over actual scuminess.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1297 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

My read on Alisae has consistently been that their posts confuse me and seem scummy as a posting style. Look, you've played with Alisae and I haven't, is this normal?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1307 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm prodding my team with a stick to give me more reads
Maria has still not read this game but might tonight (90% she sleeps through this)
I'm not asking them to read you, I don't think you're scum. That's just personal from talking to you ヾ(=゚・゚=)ノ
I think you guys change your reads astoundingly quickly and often, I don't get it tbh. I don't really change my mind until actual info enters the game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1322 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

tbh I'm indecisively paranoid about being wrong as town and don't want to admit that I have no idea what I'm doing
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1323 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1313, Bitmap wrote: I still think you should leverage your team. Your team is pretty good and can help you a lot.
I can't MAKE them read the game, I assure you I'm stepping on them as hard as possible
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1537 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ugh nooooo why I understand why you like it but ugh. (This seems like a weird interaction for hito to have with Alisae if they're scumpartners which I think Bitmapteam suggested)
Tbh even wagon frustration taken into consideration Kerset did seem like a massive overreaction.

I wonder if hito hates me because of the 'what if you get nk'd and then no one will remember your reads' thing, which I never consider because I haven't been nightkilled in ten thousand years..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1768 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not bad at catching up tbh, I'm still reading the thread even if I'm not posting in it. I definitely have posting-related anxiety. I'm having a bit of a crisis actually since the main person helping me just replaced out hahahaha :sweat:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1899 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I've never seen oh my god you suck strategy taken to this limit before. You really do just hate people that want to vote you huh?

I've been pondering whether I should say this tbh but I feel like Kerset majorly townslipped earlier and we shouldn't even be considering voting them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1905 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I see you changing the post order so you got a pagetop Pengu

if your scumslip is allowed to be used as evidence mastina then I will take my townslip and insist its plausable and in fact something only town in a particular instance would say
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1910 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Shadoweh »

mastina do you just get worked up easily and start posting nonsense before rereading your own posts or something, I legit don't understand how you could say you've never called something a scumslip after those posts about Renudo's claim
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1961 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why are you being so unnecessarily hostile to Bitmap? The whole requoting thing is good for nothing but pissing people off. It's legit upsetting to see you being so antagonizing for no reason.
(unless of course that reason is to be a jerk because you're scum, in which case good job keep it up, I sure wish other people would call you on this shit you keep doing)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2198 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm just glad im not the only vanilla town in the game, i was beginning to get seriously concerned
I dunno how you could look at this and see kerset scum tbh that's the last person id call scum r/n
being lynched after hito in holy matrimony sounds fun (b/c the game will be over prob :V)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2200 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

maybe i should read the thread before saying stuff like that :Thinking:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2208 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2201, mastina wrote: In all other cases I think it was pretty clear that I was favoring lynching Shadoweh over you. :P
:( No trust I'm still miffed that hito's team wouldn't talk to him about me tbh, I'm surprised that's an actual thing.
Who would you want to claim b/c people like chemist/you/hito don't fullclaim imo

Unlike me who has V A N I L L A T O W N in a cool roles setup
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2212 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

There is no way it was useful to share this other then to show people what claims they can get away with <<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2220 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

hito no, chemist no, ofhrz maybe (he did claim the only kill etc) kerset maybe just because people suspect them when I think they've been obvtown ever since suggeting there are no VT's incredulously (something only a town PR would say)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2229 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I take offense to the idea that I'm bad enough at scum to not push Kerset to try to save my partner or vote my partner to look good instead of option 3: paranoid screaming because everyone looks town

Bitmap, you spent day 1 trying to 1v1 the cop and are spending today telling them to shut the fuck up, I suppose that doesn't make it impossible for you to be town but I'd rather lynch you then spend one minute playing with RC by proxy. Also Krazy kept telling me to lynch the baby seal because seals are scum and now I'm not sure if he was kidding or not. I kinda find claiming to be a doctor and doctoring the person we already know is BP to be suspicious tbh, but I can't imagine doctoring someone besides mastina last night.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2236 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Let them take advantage of their actions without claiming... do you not trust them to know what they're doing or something...
Leashing the vig is still a good idea. If we're assuming they have multiple shots then are we assuming they shot n1 too?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2238 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I need to talk to my team about something but I still don't think we should be outting roles or quicklynching right now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2242 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

*COUGH* You couldn't wait two seconds for me could you?

Now that NSG has flipped scum in White Flag my team believes it's safe to say her presence in this game is because this is a town slot that she wanted to put her town experience into, therefore Bitmap is probably town and we should not lynch them here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2243 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

in b4 hito suggests this is posturing because we're the last two scum :lol:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2245 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

its a 13 player game there are probably seriously only 3 scum and we were supposed to mess each other up with the hateds and the weird asceticizers
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2248 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dunn says all you have to do is actually look town, nsg doesn't have to post reads. He thinks you can do it! :thumbs up:
In all seriousness though if you and mastina could be a little more genki kawaii and a little less toxic hellspace that makes me not want to look at the thread that would be great
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2251 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

also no one on my team believes that's not RC posting all of the above sans 2249, does "me" mean RC now or
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2263 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2256, hitogoroshi wrote:like if nothing else we're not doing a wagon today opposite the two conf towns so if someone wants me to move off of Bitmap they are going to have to tell me what sort of townie motivation explains 1908. So far it seems that people either ignore it or believe it and then get murdered
Dunn thinks you correctly identified fake anger because RC is writing Bitmap's posts :shifty: So you're picking up on bitmap not acting like bitmap, not bitmap being scum

I'm hesitant to say this but Dunn also thinks that town is so massively rolestacked that we're better off no-lynching and solving that way rather then lynching down an orderly line because we're stacked af
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2268 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

well he thinks you and jingle look town so....
It's Jingle specifically he wants to discuss no-lynching with rather then lynching the pr that could possibly be scum
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2273 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Maybe this is because I've been dealing with you scumreading me all week hito but I think you seize on something you don't understand and decide it must be that way because they're scum <<
(it would be fair for you to call me a hypocrite for saying this since I basically did it to you back)

I think RitCap is really easy to hate in these circumstances, I super, SUPER get why you don't like his posts. I would love to be there with you guys thinking he's the scummiest person on the planet but I'm pretty sure hollistically, with the way Team Mafia is set up, ignoring the clear towntell it gifted us would be wrong. He's really not scum, no matter how much you will him to be for having a pity party.

I certainly didn't say we don't have scumreads. Dunn just thinks its more worth not lynching to let them work then accidentally lynching a real one because we're so stacked.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2274 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

*a real PR, to be clear
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2277 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

mastina isn't a real mod, bitmap PLZ :roll:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2279 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

mafia mods would never ban someone for not posting reads, seriously if you two could stop being shitty to each other for TWO SECONDS
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2283 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

its not that she would refuse to help a teammate who's scum, its that she wouldn't be the one helping a scum teammate and would be really not good at it
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2324 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

oh no we let the old man take charge :( posting present so i don't get proded :Sharkcheer:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2326 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I opted to check out Welcome to Demon School Izuma-kun instead and I'm not sure if I regret my choices or not
Considering I like black clover though this might actually be my thing, if it weren't in ENGLISH
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2341 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If all you did was visit me Kerset how is that useful for verifying Chemist? Him doing things was already semi-confirmed from knowing you were untargettable on n2 :thonk:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2343 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Weird that you asked me to claim last tbh, you knew I didn't get anything last night and that I have no night actions. STill a veetee
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2357 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It says in mastina's role that her role fails if she picks scum, so it makes sense that it wouldn't show up. If the 5 roles are basically clear though that's uh, a game win? I dunno it still doesn't seem right, but Klick was the one I was suspecting so with him being clear... the vig and bp talisman have synergy, chemist being scum would break the laws of physics.. unless ofrhz is ballsy af and claimed the nightkill as a vig it seems like it has to be jingle or kerset from my point of view
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2364 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Rolecop is a pretty shitty role on its own though. It makes thematic sense for the scumteam to be roleblocker + roleblock/doc immune + track immune/possibly a rolecop? Just glancing at the claims even if one is fake we all agree town seems hella stacked for the last dude to have effectively no role to speak of, right?

I said that Klick was the most likely other person I'd want to push and Dunn said no-lynching was better then accidentally killing the doctor. Which I GUESS is true, the alternative is annoying though. Are you saying the Hated was permenant btw, is the loved perma too? That seems suspiciously unlikely.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2398 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2394, Kerset wrote:VT claims came after all PR claims and after alisae validated VT existence (locking them out of options to claim without overlapping).
That's not true btw, I claimed before Jingle/Klick/Bitmap. Jingle also claimed before Klick and Bitmap.

I would like to hear from ofrhz why she vigged Alisae in the first place? Ali did not seem like a suspicious slot after e pushed for the Renudo lynch so hard and looking through your iso you didn't seem to think Alisae was very scummy, so its a question that's been bothering me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2399 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

FTR I am also salty because you lynched bitmap and didn't listen to me, and hearing 'scum shadoweh had lots of reasons' instead of hito acknowledging my reasoning for clearing him is annoying. (please actually talk to Kittymo since we can't really talk about crossgame in the thread) If its not Jingle then I'm terribly concerned for how this is going to go tbh.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2403 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2401, Jingle wrote:I can link ofhrz explanation if you want, btw.
No? I'm not asking you :P
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2405 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That post has nothing to do with Jingle? I can't rule him out and none of the roles clear him. I just said what role I think the last scum has, please don't ask me questions answered in the post you quoted from. I have to reconfer with Dunn since my suspicion was confirmed clear today. He didn't think Jingle was scum either though. TBH if it's Kerset I'm going to be upset because I hate being wrong and I've been arguing that the Day 1 wagon makes them unlikely while Dunn said if they're both scum it doesn't matter and Mena did nothing but vote Gamma's slot literally the entire day, so scum was bussing from the start.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2409 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If you'd just accepted that he was town it wouldn't matter that he was unsolved :thonk: He'd probably have wanted to lynch you though so I can understand why his presence would have been annoying for you. :lol: I'm not that good at scumreads tbh, it was more important for me to try and push what I was quite sure of since if we hadn't done that we could just lynch all the unknowns and still lock this game. (I was hinting p heavily that I was suspicious of Klick though, I just didn't want to start a fight about it)

I don't care about high ground anyways. I just want my posts to be read and my reasoning to be understood instead of handwaved as 'could be both'. I can't even properly make my case because of the way Team Mafia works which is extra frustrating. :mad:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2411 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Dunn thought it was better to let the roles sort themselves out. Also that if your role was real trying to vote you out was throwing the game for town. I have to admit I personally would never say the words no-lynch and viable strategy in the same sentence. I'm still in disbelief that with all the weird roles, vanilla Doctor actually existed.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2457 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I almost forgot this was still ongoing. What a blissful moment. >_>
To answer hito both Dunn and Maria have commented they think the setup is too powerful if all the PR's are true.
The worries I have are from how I can see them making sense in the sense of confusing people, like a vig that has 2/3 counters
Kerset's claim is a bit weird in that n1 you become confirmed town and n2 you commute, ideally making it very likely you get a free doc on an innocent. It's not very confusing at all.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2503 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Uh I do not think that me - jingle - hito wins the game so i am, extremely opposed to whatever's being smoked while im not looking...
We know the BP actually happened because Mastina talked about it so like, no Hito did not bp mastina and try to kill her
I'm really lost on how this conclusion could even be a thing
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2505 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Dude there were two scum left, Kerset could have commuted and Mena would kill Mastina, why would Kerset commutting imply if he's scum they didn't kill at all?
Hito bping Mastina gives towncredit because either our vig is lying scum or scum tried to kill mastina and failed. In a role heavy setup like this you're really going to argue scum thought it was okay not to kill someone for a night? It doesn't matter if it's evens or odds, scum has as little idea what's going on in role madness as town does, they need people to die before they say, confirm a guilty on one of them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2508 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Shadoweh »

oh yeah. I guess if you get lynched day 2 you're dead for the night phase. Huh :thonk: We already proved Kerset can be targetted so they're not ascetic, it would have to be a ninja. It's still possible but it really makes me hesitate on voting them, which sucks because after rereading I really wanted to.

I've been prodding Dunn but he's kinda busy. So instead I've been reading dead people, jjh spent day 1 basically:
- sitting on Kerset's head
- wagon on ofrhz before the kersetocalypse
- Giving side eye to Jingle in a way that would make me nervous if I was Jingle tbh

He also thought Bitmap was scum but basically said he wouldn't lynch Bitmap before kerset and reundo combined. Looking at the game in context it seems like this could have been a long term kill to take out someone Jingle was afraid knew him too well to fool, or one of a small amount of people that actually suspected ofrhz scum. And if it's Kerset well that's kind of obvious. I secretly hope it actually is ofrhz tbh because Krazy gave me a bunch of reads that ended up being backwards, so it would be perfect karma if his strongest townread was the last scum
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2521 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Chemist can't have been blocked because Mena was dead..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2522 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I just want to take a moment to be happy I'm not the only one that made that mistake. ╰(*´︶`*)╯

We've been getting bogged down in mechanics talk and in weirdly personal arguments, unfortunately seeing all the different opinions I think its clear people don't consider the game solved. I don't think it's going to get more clear until we progress. Or, hopefully just bang out the scum right away... █▬▬ ◟(`ﮧ´ ◟ )

Maria says on top of Jingle being a VT, if he was scum mastina would have outted him because they've always seemed to know in games she's in. Jingle how fair an assessment would you say that is?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2525 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

She just said it seemed like you townlock faster in games she experienced. She wasn't thinking of particular examples, just how it felt like when she experienced y'all together.
I get the reasoning though, even if you were tvt a lot that would make it more noticable if you had to endure the revolting bonding display all the time. :lol:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2531 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2527, Kerset wrote:
In post 2522, Shadoweh wrote: We've been getting bogged down in mechanics talk and in weirdly personal arguments, unfortunately seeing all the different opinions I think its clear people don't consider the game solved. I don't think it's going to get more clear until we progress. Or, hopefully just bang out the scum right away... █▬▬ ◟(`ﮧ´ ◟ )
You all could also stop considering ofrhz as taboo.
I don't think they're taboo. The evidence heavily points to them. It makes me anxious to think about because it would be a very bad thing to get wrong. But going over it with my team:

Jingle - We don't think all the claimed PR's can exist + Maria/Dunn believe Jingle is town.
Chemist1422 - General shitty info roles fit in + towny actions day 2/day 3 + if Chemist is scum I will write him an embarrassing song post-game
hitogoroshi - compulsive love/hate is useless for scum, the bp was confirmed by mastina and prob stopped scumkill
Klick - literally confirmed town gg
Kerset - Action failed N2 + didn't fail N3 lends more credit to commute claim + s c u m c o u n t e r w a g o n +
Their arrogance reminds me of town TSE in assassns

Shadoweh - my role pm says no :)

I wish I had something slam dunk saying it's ofr. But it seems unlikely that it's everyone else soooo....
Jingle wrote:Fuckit.

Please be better then this. You have not once stated a reason you think I'm scum, today yesterday or ever. Get your head out of your mechanics butt and actually play the game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2535 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

No, its not just poe, the jjh kill points to it, and Alisae was a terrible "vig target". At least Maria stops by every few days to ask me if we've lynched ofr for claiming that yet so I can't be the only one that thinks so. :lol: There's also the fact that ofr believed in Bitmap hard enough to shoot in their poe but wasn't there when Bitmap was actually going down. I'm not sure if this part is just general inactivity though, not being around for the mena and bitmap lynches is possible because they were fast. :shrug: I don't have the motivation to stalk ofr's other games to see if she goes no-activity as scum but she definitely started the game with more activity then she's at now.

But I'm serious about what I said hito, and its actually striking that Jingle has legit never called me scummy this entire game. I think people should be made to speak for their actions, if he wants to lynch me I want him to come up with one good reason I have scum motivations here. We were scum together in Role Call recently (well recent for me :lol: ) so he should know how I think/act better then most people here.

FTR my lynch pool is ofr -> Jingle -> Kerset. Team Bitmap thought Jingle was the last scum so take his offer to kill himself seriously if you decide to substitue me for someone in there. :lol:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2546 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I just think your solve is giving you mental damage Jingle, especially when you're jamming your own lynch in there. My team puts a lot of stock in you being town so it bothers me that you might be okay with laying down and dying. This game isn't solved and we can't afford to just let things happen. Besides, even if we're horribly wrong it probably will help more to have two mechanical roles verified rather then seeing two VT flips in a row.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2548 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't know if you remember this but you had a wagon D1 because of jjh?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2582 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I slept all night \(^▽^)/ didn't even think about mafia for two seconds it was glorious
The other scum were one shot strongman and two-shot roleblocker so one-shot ascetic isn't impossible. It just feels so shitty compared to townroles.
A forced n2 immunity wouldn't be that bad if it was related to the n2 vig though so if ofr isn't scum it does add credence to kerset scum
The answer to kerset's question about my unsureness as to who we'd lynch tomorrow is that im not stuck on order and jingle was making me want to lynch him harder at the moment. I haven't really decided who exactly would be better to lynch in what order, just that the evidence my team's looked at says it should be ofr -> kerset -> jingle
Maybe i'd have less urges to punch him if he wouldn't vote me and then list all the reasons he realizes I'm town and mashes his brain into mush to ignore it though :P

VOTE: ofrhz
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2600 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

He'd have to die eventually. I don't think the kills are going to make much of a difference atp.
I'm super demotivated about this. RC is going to call me a dumb donkey postgame for actually doing that. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2613 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I am not being nonuseful or lazy ._. I have contributed plenty of thoughts, I'm simply regretting some of them right now.
I'm not even sure I want to be the one forced to be here making a choice tomorrow if we're wrong again.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2630 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Conversely it would mean Kerset claiming the same thing Mena did when confronted :thonk:
Kerset claimed commuter instead of ascetic though. Looking back on it, Kerset's post is super weird for a scum partner I guess?
In post 2062, Kerset wrote:Mena if you are vig then kill mastina. As ascetic there is no way, you get blocked so result will be legit.
It would be pretty hard to misunderstand the situation this hard if you were actually partnered with him. My only question about this tbh is why Kerset didn't immediately vote Mena for claiming Ascetic, since it goes against their own role?

I'm kind of leaning towards Jingle despite it not being what my team thinks, but they're busy playing Mario Party anyways so screw them
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2642 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ugh. I'm going to force my team to actually read this tonight while I sleep. I was more invested when they were! This game hasn't felt like a mafia game for a few days tbh, it's a bit weird that once the roles stopped being relevant we stopped talking as much. I guess that's as much my fault though. :tympole:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2653 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

TBH I'm putting this off because sometimes my team scares me with what they say. I said "so people really seem to want to lynch Jingle" and they all yelled NOOOOOOO like I just suggested killing the pope.

So I have a message from the self labeled "inconspicious slave of the MariaR team". (which is supa, I know its hard to tell since that describes all of us). He thinks we need a dynamic shift or we're going to lose because we're drowning in confirmation bias. Basically he really hates how NAR motivated we all are and agrees with Hito that scum is just trying to survive the wreckage. We basically haven't progressed from Day 2's action vortex.

He didn't mention it in these notes he gave me actually but he also pointed out for Jingle and Mena to be scum together they both have to have sat on Renudo as an omegabus and typically scum don't vote together out of principle.

If I were to put a vote down r/n I would probably put it on Kerset. Supa thinks the way mena treated Chemist was pretty weird, I just don't know if I could seriously suggest going that route today.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2657 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Me: chemist might be scum
chemist: wow i don't like this post
:V

That's not true tbh, I told y'all not to lynch bitmap (you didn't listen to me) and my team pushed voting ofrhz (you did listen and i want to die inside). You guys think I'm indecisive but saying I haven't pushed anything is annoyingly insulting.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2662 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

what the heck the forum dissappeared i thought i got quicklynched for a second
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2663 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Serious answer I hate voting because I hate making mistakes. What I'm looking for personally I guess is inner clarity. I think I am going to make this vote though because I'm definitely not going the other way.

VOTE: Kerset

Supa thinks Chemist could be scum yes. My almost exact words to supa were that that was the craziest thing I'd heard in weeks. It's more like, after pushing us to lynch the vig I don't feel like pushing to lynch someone that mechanically seems to have done a lot of good things for town is right. I feel remiss if I don't communicate his thoughts though after I asked him for them and he put in work reading over everything.

Chemist tbh I am very concerned about being lynched tomorrow as the last 'unsure' slot and I don't think that's unreasonable for me to think. I don't want to be the reason we lose what should have been a town sweep.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2670 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

As scum I can be -extremely- lazy but I never have trouble actually voting people.
If I were scum I would have no reason not to just drop a Jingle vote when he was at 2 votes earlier and peace tf out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2672 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why? You say that like getting Jingle lynched would be seen as a war crime when we've been doing nothing for a few days.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2687 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would like neither of these things to happen but if y'all are going to be insistent on it then lynch me first because I give much less of a shit about this game the more I have to see people literally say 'we're going to lynch [two people I believe will lose us the game]' and feel like I'm talking to a wall here. Jingle will at least have energy to scream tomorrow when he realizes we will legit lose.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2690 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you think I felt like something was going to change after what Chemist said then idk what to tell you. Have fun tomorrow!

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”