Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by IMASPY »

0) Are you town or scum? Town
1) Do you prefer playing town or scum? Scum
2) What is your experience with playing mafia? Played a few times in the last 4 years, but became an online player about a year or so ago.
3) If you could have a super power, what would you pick? persuasion
4) What is your ideal location to live in? Not the north
5) How excited are you to play this game? i enjoy every game of mafia regardless of the outcome or role
6) If you could ask other players another question, what would that question be? Why is lynching an unknown day 1 beneficial to town?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by IMASPY »

page 12 and my current solve is natsu/hectic scum team
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 299, Natsu wrote:
In post 293, ROUND ONE wrote:
In post 265, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 105, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 103, Hectic wrote:Why aren't you answering the RQS, Arthur and Luca?
Because at least one of them rolled scum and possibly both
B

This is not saying you're scum because you didn't answer rqs, it's saying you didn't answer rqs because you're scum. And it was also half joking
notice how his scumreads are the people hectic called out for absolutely no reason
interesting
The interplay between Hectic and Pikachu has been sending off alarms in my head. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. I guess it's because all the SE's have played with each other before. Pikachu is really reaching in most of his scumreads, and seems to be crafting narratives out of nothing.

@72offsuit, honestly look at Pikachu's iso and tell me how on earth you see it as being a townread? He looks like a sharper version of my scum partner from last game.

The last post on page 12 only made me further my thoughts on that scum team
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 309, Luca Blight wrote:I have a slight SR on dsjstr - tonally he seems ok but he’s just floating through with no real content atm. Need to see more from him.
Based on my previous game with him i would say his day 1 activity is NAI.. playing almost the same exact as they did as VT
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Well i guess alittle more than NAI.. im not saying they are VT but i dont think the lack of content at this stage of the game is scum indicative of them
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Currently have Luca has my highest town read.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 306, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 202, Natsu wrote:
In post 187, Hectic wrote: What do you think of , Natsu? After rereading it, I have several problems with it.
You have *several* problems with it? I'll say it looks feigned, but I can't think of too much else, especially when there isn't much else to go on with Arthur. I've actually read the game Mountain in full that he was a part of. I guess this one post in particular looks a bit out of character. His advice for last game was to trust his instincts and not to hide as a PR. Maybe you're just leading my thinking here, but he does seem overly sensitive to near-lynch wagons both here, , and . Says he's okay with policy lynching eventually (not a good sign). Speaks authoritatively about a "very common" mafia tactic even though it's his second game. Oh and he also never analyzed dkkoba who I believe was on that wagon. Shit, I guess I do have a lot of problems with it as well.

For the record, I wasn't worried about an early L-1 because a lol-hammer would basically be an admission of guilt. I can't fathom even a newbie town player being the one to hammer on day 1 of day 1.
This feels like Natsu is allowing himself to be lead into a SR on Arthur.

I also don’t think the points he raises are really scum indicative. And this post has a lamist feel to it.
This is the one post that made him my top town read. Take it under consideration that i have natsu in my current scum team.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 308, Luca Blight wrote:And he didn’t mention anything about me v Pikachu, which should have been of interest to him given it was scumread v scumread from his pov.
Along with this post which i see as very telling as well.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 324, Natsu wrote:
In post 308, Luca Blight wrote:And he didn’t mention anything about me v Pikachu, which should have been of interest to him given it was scumread v scumread from his pov.
When I said
I guess it's because all the SE's have played with each other before. Pikachu is really reaching in most of his scumreads, and seems to be crafting narratives out of nothing.
I felt I was clearly taking your interaction into account, just not naming it specifically.
I dont know if natsu purposely removed the post number/link or not, but if you are into spoilers check this out.

Spoiler:
In post 299, Natsu wrote:
In post 293, ROUND ONE wrote:
In post 265, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 105, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 103, Hectic wrote:Why aren't you answering the RQS, Arthur and Luca?
Because at least one of them rolled scum and possibly both
B

This is not saying you're scum because you didn't answer rqs, it's saying you didn't answer rqs because you're scum. And it was also half joking
notice how his scumreads are the people hectic called out for absolutely no reason
interesting
The interplay between Hectic and Pikachu has been sending off alarms in my head. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. I guess it's because all the SE's have played with each other before. Pikachu is really reaching in most of his scumreads, and seems to be crafting narratives out of nothing.

@72offsuit, honestly look at Pikachu's iso and tell me how on earth you see it as being a townread? He looks like a sharper version of my scum partner from last game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 466, Hectic wrote:Why are Natsu and I both scum, Spy?
I have already shown a couple things that would have some indications to why i believe you two could be a scum team.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 325, Hectic wrote:Natsu, Arthur's been criticising people for "bad play" a lot this game
At the time of this post Arther had a total of 7 post, and had not posted in over 250 post. I Believe a quick skim of his iso search would show that this is flat out not true.

IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by IMASPY »

IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 344, ROUND ONE wrote:i dont remember pog
i think round 1 is pretty much just playing scummy day 1 because they are numb to caring about day 1.....i have them as my number 2 town read.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by IMASPY »

3. Normally a weird post like this would be considered scummy, listing everyone like you're so smart and not even giving justification? But then again I can't work out if you're scum or just making a bad play.
I dont see this as calling anyones play bad. I believe this is him stating that he believes that strat to be scummy and that he is not a fan of it as a town play.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 347, dsjstr wrote:Luca: Null - He was interactive in his scum game and distant in his town game, he is being a different kind of interactive this game... but he knows I know that(I know what you're trying to do)

Pikachu: Null - I don't see scum targeting each other like that

72o: Town - Was paranoid in his town game but I'd say it is more likely that he just feels more confident that his first game(I know I did)

Hectic/Natsu: Scum - Early on I saw them as a pair. I didn't see real attempts at trying to lynch each other, they then tried to distance themselves.

R1: Town - good boy

Arthur: Town - Just playing the odds; he seemed like he really wanted to be able to solve the game but we were too silly for him

Koba: Null - Sure
i dont know why but i trust em B
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 478, IMASPY wrote:
3. Normally a weird post like this would be considered scummy, listing everyone like you're so smart and not even giving justification? But then again I can't work out if you're scum or just making a bad play.
I dont see this as calling anyones play bad. I believe this is him stating that he believes that strat to be scummy and that he is not a fan of it as a town play.
all while trying to say DP is a scumread of mine
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 480, Hectic wrote:Show we where you see that in his other game.
I respect your choice for using previous games, but i dont see that as reliable. We have a long game here so i would not like to mucky my view of a person in this game based on another. Especially when i dont plan on reading a whole game. Just an iso dive on a game in which i know nothing about doesnt seem like it will be great info.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Gonna go back for some more now. Trying to get to realtime play with all context available.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 364, ROUND ONE wrote:
In post 363, dsjstr wrote:
In post 361, ROUND ONE wrote:
In post 347, dsjstr wrote:Luca: Null - He was interactive in his scum game and distant in his town game, he is being a different kind of interactive this game... but he knows I know that(I know what you're trying to do)

Pikachu: Null - I don't see scum targeting each other like that

72o: Town - Was paranoid in his town game but I'd say it is more likely that he just feels more confident that his first game(I know I did)

Hectic/Natsu: Scum - Early on I saw them as a pair. I didn't see real attempts at trying to lynch each other, they then tried to distance themselves.

R1: Town - good boy

Arthur: Town - Just playing the odds; he seemed like he really wanted to be able to solve the game but we were too silly for him

Koba: Null - Sure
"R1: Town - good boy"
dont
R1: Town - Good girl
ok thats better in one way but not in the other way
this furthered my town read on round one
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 372, Hectic wrote:Btw, I think the replace-out is pretty scum-indicative in this case.
At first i seen this as scummy, but then i checked by bias against this game and remembered you posted that you have only 4 games of forum type mafia. In my games here so far tell me that is NAI.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 487, Hectic wrote:Lul, in what way does that warrant a townread?

It's strictly tone and confidence I'm talking about regarding Arthur. Skimming his ISO in that other game to see that took me less than 5 min.
In post 387, Hectic wrote:I get what you mean. I'm townreading their tone and scumreading their actions.

+1 Lemon and Lime Bagel
I have already posted i think round one is playing scummy on purpose as town. I could be wrong but that is just my read as of now. So this is townreading their tone, and i have already posted about townreading their actions. Hence town read.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Spoiler:
In post 332, Luca Blight wrote:
@Hectic/72

I notice you both TR Koba for being irritated with Pikachu’s gimmick. Could you explain why this is Town-indicative?
In post 391, Luca Blight wrote:Pikachu, you have seemingly ignored my catch-up despite your apparent desire for it earlier.

From lucas perspective it was not 9 minutes. These post are 7 hours apart. You posted many times throughout those 7 hours without bringing it up. So it was really over 7 hours to respond. Im not saying that is bad since based on your post during this time it makes since it would be from a phone at work. I think you two are likely TvT for this 1v1. Im not sold on PD as town yet though.

Spoiler:
Why is that?[/quote]
In post 392, Detective Pikachu wrote:I have a life
In post 394, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 319, Luca Blight wrote:your other reason is also BS given I had made 4 RVS posts at that point
ellitells are hit or miss but they aren't always miss
In post 322, Hectic wrote:I like Luca's catchup, this is better to pursue: VOTE: Arthur
what do you like about it? he only commits to a townread on you 0.o
In post 324, Natsu wrote:Excuse me but I intentionally helped get Hectic to L-1 in order to have a wagon to analyze. I believe it was Pikachu who said that wagon analysis is overrated (another reason I'm suspect of him, I could have easily lost my last game as scum if people just stared at the L-1 wagons long enough).
I didn't say wagon analysis is overrated; I said wagon analysis pre-flip is kinda pointless
In post 324, Natsu wrote:~Moving onto other players. I still feel like Hectic is a townlean. The tunneling on Arthur could be a scum move.
?
In post 324, Natsu wrote:Even though the bickering you two had seemed manufactured, Pikachu is doing that with everyone he scumreads.
doing what? bickering or having confidence in my reads?
In post 347, dsjstr wrote:Hectic/Natsu: Scum - Early on I saw them as a pair. I didn't see real attempts at trying to lynch each other, they then tried to distance themselves.
can you identify which posts make you feel this way?
In post 357, DkKoba wrote:I come back and see 3 votes on Artur but still not Artur, I feel scammed.
Also, I'm moving Luca into a townlean here.
which posts specifically did you like?
In post 386, DkKoba wrote:R1 sounds very innocent idk how to explain it but their tone is so pure i cant ever vote them here
sure but they look like they're kinda making me lose interest in this game so
In post 374, Detective Pikachu wrote:Jaiden vanishing rn is making me doubt her place in the townblock even more than her vote did lol
In post 338, Detective Pikachu wrote:R1 can you expand on why you see hectic scum?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by IMASPY »

aww damn i messed up that spoiler tag
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 490, Hectic wrote:I have more like 20 completed forum games. I disagree it's not scummy in that context, but Jaiden's probably right in that it's angleshooty so I'll avoid talking more about it.
Nice dude +1 to town for that reaction to an obvious trap.
I was thinking scum would try to scum push on me for misrepping your 20 post by quoting or something.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by IMASPY »

only +1 tho... you still on the rope buddy!
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by IMASPY »

really no need to be suspect of me friend
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by IMASPY »

ill be out here trying to solve this game till the day i die
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by IMASPY »

At the end of reading, reacting to what i was reading, and reacting to reactions to my reactions i have come to a final tier list for my current game.

Round 1
Luca
Dsjstr
DkKoba
72offsuit
Hectic
DP
Natsu
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by IMASPY »

VOTE: Natsu I will def roll with that.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Listen to me all i have a plan... we should go no further in discussion. Kill nastu.... if he flips green then if what happens tonight happens etc etc etc i think you guys will go into day 3 with atleast 1 mafia killed.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by IMASPY »

but hey im open for discussion about if we should have no further discussion.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:50 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 527, Hectic wrote:I'm still pretty happy with a SPy lynch.
In post 501, Hectic wrote:Try and address:
-What you found scummy between Natsu and I. I know you quoted some posts, but I wanna hear your reasoning for those posts.
You avoiding this question, Spy?
I am kinda avoiding this question. Id rather not answer this if its okay? I mean if someone else was pressing me on it i may reconsider, but since it is you in question id rather not debate with you on reasons i scumread you.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:58 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 518, 72offsuit wrote:Interestingly, sees DP as his #2 scum target, yet happy to vote with him for Natsu.
I mean Natsu happens to be the only player below DP on my scum list..... so i dont think its that interesting. Also, I wouldnt put DP much below Hectic. Im still seeing a possible team between them.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:16 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 518, 72offsuit wrote:Completely ignores myself and DK.. just randomly shoves us 2 in the middle of his scale
It is only a couple days into day 1..You werent exactly brimming with post... I posted about 11 times more than your total for the game on my first session, but to be fair i sat here reading and posting for about 4 hours on and off. Post number is NAI. I just didnt feel confident calling you anything thing. Pretty similar to DkKoba. Dsjstr hasnt been active, however, this is the only person in the game that i feel confident about lack of posting being more likely AI of town. But let me say this again Post number is NAI.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:19 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 542, IMASPY wrote:anything thing
i type good
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:10 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 544, Hectic wrote:Why? For town!you, in the case that I am town, you can convince me your thought process is genuine, and hopefully get me to stop scumreading me.
Im not sure what this will accomplish. Im also not sure if you meant for that last part to be worded like that.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:19 am

Post by IMASPY »

Hey if you never think im town this game its alright. I doubt any town will ever be able to town read every other town. Like i said ill be here trying to solve it for town till the day i die. If you never end up being a town read for me i doubt ill ever debate why i am scum reading you with you. Perhaps if i come to the conclusion that i believe you are town ill make sure you know where i was getting my scum reads from.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:21 am

Post by IMASPY »

And if i dont do that this will be a easy quote for you to come back to in a 1v1 on day 3 or 4 to prove im scum.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:27 am

Post by IMASPY »

I cant really be concerned with if one of my top scum reads believing if im genuine when i am already skeptical of you to begin with. There is nothing to be gained by discussing reads with a person when im doubting they will be truthful. You could easily go into how im misrepresenting you in some way or another, and i really wouldnt have anyway to prove i wasnt misrepresenting you aside from posting the quotes for everyone to look at and choose for themselves. But since the post are already there for everyone to look at i can wait till one of them are skeptical of my reads and want to know more. I can atleast have a conversation with them without worrying so much about their intentions.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:29 am

Post by IMASPY »

Nothing personal buddy its just my opinion on how to play on this based on my limited experience. If you are town please understand this. I will not be upset if you scum read me. I will try my best to convince you otherwise with my play.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:48 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 554, Hectic wrote:
In post 489, IMASPY wrote:
In post 487, Hectic wrote:Lul, in what way does that warrant a townread?

It's strictly tone and confidence I'm talking about regarding Arthur. Skimming his ISO in that other game to see that took me less than 5 min.
In post 387, Hectic wrote:I get what you mean. I'm townreading their tone and scumreading their actions.

+1 Lemon and Lime Bagel
I have already posted i think round one is playing scummy on purpose as town. I could be wrong but that is just my read as of now. So this is townreading their tone, and i have already posted about townreading their actions. Hence town read.
Also, you were fine answering a question I had about a different read of yours. So it feels like you're intentionally dodging this one.
I wonder if I might already addressed this. Perhaps you missed it?

Spoiler:
In post 540, IMASPY wrote:
In post 527, Hectic wrote:I'm still pretty happy with a SPy lynch.
In post 501, Hectic wrote:Try and address:
-What you found scummy between Natsu and I. I know you quoted some posts, but I wanna hear your reasoning for those posts.
You avoiding this question, Spy?
I am kinda avoiding this question. Id rather not answer this if its okay? I mean if someone else was pressing me on it i may reconsider, but since it is you in question id rather not debate with you on reasons i scumread you.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:50 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 556, Hectic wrote:Hey, Jaiden, mind asking Spy about that thing?
However this post makes me think you did not. Why did you ask me again
IF
I was ignoring the question?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 am

Post by IMASPY »

I'm not gonna just shut you out of my life brother. Even if you end up scum weap at your funeral and smile down on you from town heaven
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:54 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 559, IMASPY wrote:Even if you end up scum
ill
weap at your funeral
Bold edit strat complete
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:00 am

Post by IMASPY »

No other than the ultimate spy himself
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:01 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 561, Hectic wrote:Because I want to hear the reason, my friend. Btw, is that Aang?
Have no fear. If you are town I'll get there or die trying. But until then no soup for you.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 406, Detective Pikachu wrote:Pikachu: "Why is Luca posting everywhere on site except here? Why doesn't he care about this game?"

Luca: "WHY ARE YOU SCUMREADING ME FOR NOT ANSWERING RQS QUESTIONS????????"

Pikachu: "Actually I just don't really see you interacting here, but if you've been busy then I'm curious about your solve."

Luca: "YOU'RE MISREPPING ME! YOU SHOULD TOWNREAD ME FOR NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME!!!!"

Fuck off

If you're town you're never endgame material for me at this point so what's the difference
I'm definitely not caught up on today's post but the first one I seen was dp saying theybv havent misrepresented luca.

The post I quoted jumped into my mind when i seen that.

What would be his be categorized as to everyone?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:23 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 658, Natsu wrote:I really don't like this "I have a plan, just go along with this guys" thing. I'm guessing it involves lynching me and then Pikachu. No idea what he's on about with "what happens tonight."

Can you explain your scum reads on both me and Pikachu?
Well when I was posting that plan my top 3 scum reads were you DP and hectic. I figured we lynch you, and if you ended up being town I would die in the night and people could maybe see that DP and hectic are scum team. I didnt want to declare that for hectic and dp to see because then they could easily just not kill me to throw that off.

I am less sure you are scum now. I have liked the last couple post you have made. Especially since you brought up reasons I am a also reading DP as scummy. This could be you protecting yourself, but I am not sure about that yet.

I was seeing hectic kinda protect you throughout the thread, while you were also town reading him. I percieved y'alls post as teaming. It's rare I see two scum just straight up town read each other so I became less confident about the pair when neither even attempted to turn on each other. Perhaps neither of you were pushed hard enough for the other to forsake their partner.

As of right now I have no solid scum team because DP has kinda become my number 1 scum read. Which is weird because I was seeing DP and Lucas arguement as TvT. I am kinda confused now.

My scum list hasnt changed much. I now have Luca as my top town read. I admit round 1 has been playing scummy but I dont really see it as scummy play that benefits scum if that makes any sense. No attempts to convince anyone that anyone is scum. No attempts at town clearing anyone. I still see them as town.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:27 am

Post by IMASPY »

72offsuit and dkkoba are both kinda0 unknown to me atm.

I am leaning town on both, alittle less on 72offsuit, but that's probably due to them not trusting me for some reason. I felt I have done enough already to make myself known as town by the group. I was ready to hammer someone and take the death night 1 from a hectic/dp scum team.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:31 am

Post by IMASPY »

I can understand the hectic/dp/natsu groups distrust of me because I have put them all as my scum read.

I suppose because I had a null read on 72offsuit they could see me as ignoring their slot out of fear or something. But the truth is their post arent very AI as of yet to me.

Dsjstr is my number 2 town read. I do still wish for then to contribute to the scum hunt alittle more.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:05 am

Post by IMASPY »

VOTE: detective pikachu

I dislike how you are spending so many post framing other people's play style. You did it to round 1, luca, and myself. That's just off the top of my head. I'll do an iso dive on you to see if it's just us three.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:07 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 671, Detective Pikachu wrote:Waitwaitwait I get it, you scumread me + hectic because we were the only people being pleasant to each other and you scumread anything other than outright hostility?
Actually I just said I am less sure about the hectic and natsu being a scum team because of their constant town reading of each other. So no that's not my opinion.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:08 am

Post by IMASPY »

I just posted 2 minutes ago arent I allow time to catch up?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:12 am

Post by IMASPY »

Yes people I have been constant scum reading.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:16 am

Post by IMASPY »

I dont think ill be spending much time posting today. DP is controlling too much of the conversation in ways that i dont like. Yall can lynch me today if you want. I wont be explaining anything more today. I wont be moving off DP.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:17 am

Post by IMASPY »

as in the rest of the games today
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:18 am

Post by IMASPY »

Thats funny to say 1 post is so important...
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:19 am

Post by IMASPY »

This next post you make is so important omg whatever it says i will be living or dying on my vote after that! OMG THIS POST IS GONNA BE SO IMPORTANT!
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:27 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 683, IMASPY wrote:I dont think ill be spending much time posting today. DP is controlling too much of the conversation in ways that i dont like. Yall can lynch me today if you want. I wont be explaining anything more today. I wont be moving off DP.
In post 685, Detective Pikachu wrote:How is asking what you like about the readslist you just said you liked controlling too much of the conversation?
This is what you do. You take a post in which did not have a quote to any post, and contribute 1 post you made recently to the entire reasoning behind me saying something.

It is obvious you are controlling the conversation if you look at everyones post history. You are so 0 restraint when more than 1 person has talked about too many post this game mucking up the waters.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:29 am

Post by IMASPY »

You have been misrepping people this game and i dont like it. My vote is staying on you until im lynched. Doesnt matter what day it is in the game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:30 am

Post by IMASPY »

I am not required to give any reads or any reasons. If you dont like it, and you think that makes me scum put your vote on me.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 am

Post by IMASPY »

I want everyone to know detective is L-1 and if you hammer him without giving intent and allowing them time to claim you are my next scum target.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:37 am

Post by IMASPY »

Also the Vote Count post by our mod has not included any updates on time left in the day. I am not sure exactly how many days are left in this phase.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:38 am

Post by IMASPY »

Unless they update the time count on every VC they make when they do a new VC
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:41 am

Post by IMASPY »

why tho? are you like not town? i dont get it
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:47 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 678, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 676, IMASPY wrote:
In post 671, Detective Pikachu wrote:Waitwaitwait I get it, you scumread me + hectic because we were the only people being pleasant to each other and you scumread anything other than outright hostility?
Actually I just said I am less sure about the hectic and natsu being a scum team because of their constant town reading of each other. So no that's not my opinion.
That was directed at R1, sorry about not tagging but it was an addendum to the previous thought
If you want to earn townie points with me you can show me why #671 was meant for R1?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:53 am

Post by IMASPY »

@Round one Have you been scumreading DP and hectic?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:05 am

Post by IMASPY »

Detective pikachu i will reward you 1 townie point for showing consecutive post that could possibly be interpreted as connected.

Now for a bonus 5 townie points
Can you explain where you go this opinion of Round 1?

Like a post that makes you think "this person scumreads anything other than outright hostility."
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:10 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 712, Detective Pikachu wrote:I wrote that before you posted lol
I wrote 3 consecutive post at 11:30 and the post im asking you about is from 12:30.. soo i dont see it that way
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:11 am

Post by IMASPY »

You are seriously taking post from under 100 and applying that too right now....

Round 1's readslist didnt even get posted till late 200's...
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:13 am

Post by IMASPY »

Im sorry i cant award you the bonus 5 points, but you can keep the 1 i gave you.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:28 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 723, Detective Pikachu wrote:I have no idea who natsu's partner is, I kinda am dreaming I get nightkilled by the scum to shut me up but that's probably too optimistic given the wagon, but it'd be nice if we could get back on that
What happens to you if natsu is lynched and is green? Do you still die in the night? if you dont die in the night is it reasonable for me to vote you to start day 2?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am

Post by IMASPY »

Basically im asking if you are willing to bet your townlife on the read that natsu is scum?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:34 am

Post by IMASPY »

Okay cool, if you flip town ill push harder on natsu tomorrow.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:39 am

Post by IMASPY »

im trying to get into some conversations with the people that dont post all the time. I wish post didnt happen so few and far between. Hard to know when to be attentive to the thread in order to get real time talk with people.

I cant seem to get into a real time talk with Luca, 72offsuit, dk, dsjstr, or round 1.

I think maybe real time confos with everyone in the game is not likely to happen.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by IMASPY »

i was willing to bet my life on it
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 505, IMASPY wrote:Listen to me all i have a plan... we should go no further in discussion. Kill nastu.... if he flips green then if what happens tonight happens etc etc etc i think you guys will go into day 3 with atleast 1 mafia killed.
This is where i was ready to sacrifice my life. I was thinking if we hammered natsu without much discussion I was gonna die in the night.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by IMASPY »

If we hammered natsu and i didnt die in the night i was fully prepared to be lynched day 2.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Natsu was my top scumread at the time... but i was in no way 100% sure he was mafia just because i was willing to hammer him
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by IMASPY »

not often and thats why i expected to get lynched if it happened.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by IMASPY »

If i push a hammer that somehow goes through with little resistance and natsu flipped green. I figured there was a guarantee i get lynched day 2 or(if they flipped red) die in the night from their partner depending on who it is.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Well i was hoping if natsu flipped green and i died in the night it would be a easy solve on you and hectic as partners.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Yea best guess i have as natsu's partner if he is maf is you and hectic
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by IMASPY »

maybe in some far off universe round 1... but i really cant see round 1 as mafia this game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Round 1's scuminess screams town trap to me. Like i dare you to scumread me because really im just here doing nothing "acting" scummy.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Naw im just saying what i feel. Im not trying to prove anyones guiltiness. If town wants to win they need to want to find the reads themself not go off what i have to say.

Are you doubting that i genuinely scumread hectic? Do you think im scum?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 106, Hectic wrote:Easy page 5 solve. Btw, I'm claiming solo Mason with myself.
What do you think about this post?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Maybe ill take a look at that, but i dont like reading past games of people im in games with. Its just not my style.

Why do you think hectic town reads Natsu?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Post Post #356 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:37 pm

IMASPY replaces ArthurConyl
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see though hurt not the oil and the wine.
Xtoxm
EBWOXM

Pronoun: He
Post Post #578 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:28 pm

VC 1.5
[3] IMASPY: DkKoba, 72offsuit, Hectic
[3] Detective Pikachu: Luca Blight, Natsu, ROUND ONE
[1] Natsu: IMASPY
[1] ROUND ONE: Detective Pikachu

[1] Not Voting: dsjstr

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in: 4 days, 22 hours, 39 minutes
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see though hurt not the oil and the wine.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Actually i am the one that lead the charge on Natsu.

Whats going on with your read of me 72?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Spoiler:
In post 503, IMASPY wrote:At the end of reading, reacting to what i was reading, and reacting to reactions to my reactions i have come to a final tier list for my current game.

Round 1
Luca
Dsjstr
DkKoba
72offsuit
Hectic
DP
Natsu

My first reads list was posted at 503

I did not vote dp till 673

Spoiler:
In post 673, IMASPY wrote:VOTE: detective pikachu

I dislike how you are spending so many post framing other people's play style. You did it to round 1, luca, and myself. That's just off the top of my head. I'll do an iso dive on you to see if it's just us three.

I have only put out 2 votes.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 647, 72offsuit wrote:@ IMASPY - I would like clarification regarding your link between Natsu and Hectic as scum team. I SR natsu, but not hectic atm.
Ive reread and get why you SR natsu, but not y y SR hectic, nor a libk between them. Can you clarify it for me?
My scum read on hectic is pretty unimportant at the moment. We need to focus on the 1 lynch we get today. Funny enough all 3 of my scum reads have gotten townie points since my initial reads post. Natsu has gone slightly above pikachu, and hectic is still my 3rd scum read, but im not even thinking about lynching them today. The only 2 im really interested in lynching today is DP or Natsu.

I was reading natsu as scum the most from the start and between all the interactions i felt hectic was the most likely to be their partner. Its possible that Natsu's(if maf) partner really interacted with natsu..
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 766, IMASPY wrote:Its possible that Natsu's(if maf) partner
hadnt
really interacted with natsu..
missed word correction done in bold
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by IMASPY »

72offsuit please atleast do an official vote on me.. you never really gave me a chance since i have got in the game. Your vote is left over from when my predecessor afked out of the game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:21 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 780, Hectic wrote:
In post 736, IMASPY wrote:
In post 505, IMASPY wrote:Listen to me all i have a plan... we should go no further in discussion. Kill nastu.... if he flips green then if what happens tonight happens etc etc etc i think you guys will go into day 3 with atleast 1 mafia killed.
This is where i was ready to sacrifice my life. I was thinking if we hammered natsu without much discussion I was gonna die in the night.
This post makes very little sense to me, Ima. Your plan was to flip Natsu today without any further discussion. But how can you say that we go into day 3 with at least one mafia killed if he flips green? You're a likely lynch for tomorrow, are you saying you're not town?
Quite the opposite.. I expected to die in the night from the mafia. I did not want to serve that information up on a platter at the time of posting. If natsu flipped red we have a mafia, If natsu flips green... i die.. day 2 they lynch you are DP and get a maf.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:29 am

Post by IMASPY »

I dont believe a wagon put on me before i entered the game is legit. Arthur quit posting before 100 post. He only had 7. They are reasonable to me. It does look like he didnt put alot of effort into his readslist.. i mean not everyone is expected to use colors. And it was pretty early so there isnt much content to give long reasons for reads.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:30 am

Post by IMASPY »

After i entered the game and gave my opinions as i read and final opinions after i was done reading the wagon disbanded off me for the most part. Hectic is one of the 2 that has stayed on me since i came in the game, but along with 72offsuit they were both "scumreading" my slot hard before i even came in the game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:36 am

Post by IMASPY »

DP if you are scum im gonna be impressed man. I cant get a solid read on you, because I cant seem to put you on town.

VOTE: Unvote
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:38 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 788, Natsu wrote:
He emphasizes a townread on Luca, who hasn't actually joined the wagon on him and who was at the time still voting his counter-wagon
I am pretty sure I didn't TR Luca until much more recently, are you saying I am now TRing him after he jumped on your wagon?

@Spy I still don't see how you would assume you would be killed when there are far more obv-town people who have never been voted for a considerable length.
I only view 72offsuit as really voting for me.

Hectic i believe has said they like my slot more since i have came in but still unsure. 72offsuit has come out and said a couple times they still see me as scum.

I was assuming i would be kill based on my reads. I was so sure i had the game figured out as natsu, DP, and Hectic having both maf in this group of 3.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:42 am

Post by IMASPY »

He emphasizes a townread on Luca, who hasn't actually joined the wagon on him and who was at the time still voting his counter-wagon
I am pretty sure I didn't TR Luca until much more recently, are you saying I am now TRing him after he jumped on your wagon?

@Spy I still don't see how you would assume you would be killed when there are far more obv-town people who have never been voted for a considerable length.
I thought if you died and flipped red. Hectic was your partner and he would have killed me, and then use the "if i was scum why would i first kill the guy that called me out as natsu's partner" excuse.

I was also thinking if you died and flipped green. Hectic and DP were partners, and they would kill me. Then maybe deflect off of them by accusing each other of killing me.

I dont want to kill anyone really now. I am still wanting dsjstr to get more involved....You wanna talk about stuff now if you are still here?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by IMASPY »

I think its your job to figure out who is town, and who is scum. I havent really tried to convince you of anything. I just have been trying to figure out who town/scum is. Im not gonna go through each person and ask them what i can do to convince them i am town. That is why i spent 4 hours to catch up and be a part of the game when i replaced in. I wanted to show i am here trying to find scum for town. I am not playing some stupid gambit. I am here as a town calling out people i think are scum based on what i have read this game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Reading again I believe the reason i seen Natsu and Hectic as the scum team is the interactions between them in the RVS of the game.

Hectic posted an intro that was clearly all for the sake of a joke

Spoiler:
In post 10, Hectic wrote:Hey, friends!

I'm quite new, so is it okay if I lurk this game and try to learn from the more experienced people? Also, should we mass claim? It could be useful to talk about who we target in the night. I will start: I am the Town Goon. I am not allowed to target anyone in the night.

VOTE: 72offsuit

Then Natsu used RVS to take the opportunity to vote Hectic

Spoiler:
In post 28, Natsu wrote:Oh boy. At first I was going to complain about the SE's not setting Hectic straight for his trash tier posting. But then I realized he was an SE, even though he says he's quite new. Then again in my last game the SE's were the ones making all the questionable moves. Do people typically get worse at mafia the more they play?
In post 10, Hectic wrote:Hey, friends!

I'm quite new, so is it okay if I lurk this game and try to learn from the more experienced people? Also, should we mass claim? It could be useful to talk about who we target in the night. I will start: I am the Town Goon. I am not allowed to target anyone in the night.

VOTE: 72offsuit

This is somehow worse than the first post of a person in my last game, which got her massively scumread and lynch-mobbed. You are playing a complete fool on purpose here. I'm guessing you are trying to get an actual vanilla townie newb to be like "hey, it shouldn't say town goon!" and then vote for you because you look like a terrible scum player who just tipped their hand. So I guess I'll go ahead and grant you your wish and vote for you because it's not supposed to say town goon.
VOTE: Hectic

After reading further I find that Hectic actually has thousands of hours of mafia gametime. But I'll keep my vote here to see where he's taking us with this style of posting.

Which was responded with what seemed like a softball question

Spoiler:
In post 39, Hectic wrote:
In post 28, Natsu wrote:I'm guessing you are trying to get an actual vanilla townie newb to be like "hey, it shouldn't say town goon!" and then vote for you because you look like a terrible scum player who just tipped their hand.
Hey, Natsu. Why do you think scum would employ this strategy?

In response to this question Natsu kinda just flip flops on his post and forgives Hectic, and answers his RQS.

Spoiler:
In post 46, Natsu wrote:
In post 39, Hectic wrote:
In post 28, Natsu wrote:I'm guessing you are trying to get an actual vanilla townie newb to be like "hey, it shouldn't say town goon!" and then vote for you because you look like a terrible scum player who just tipped their hand.
Hey, Natsu. Why do you think scum would employ this strategy?
Specifically to out a town role from someone who contests you. Might make PR hunting easier somehow. No one took the bait though. I don't necessarily see it as scummy at this point in time. As for the questions:

0. Town (finally)
1. I think I prefer playing as town. Too early to tell.
2. I've played two games on this site, both flawless mafia games. Also some Town of Salem and a little irl stuff.
3. Going back in time.
4. The virtual world
5. A fair bit.

Which was then followed by a freindly post.
This post concluded their questioning of each other for the game.
After this post they both were firmly town on each other. Actually hectic really never scumread Natsu and thats why i was less sure about him. The scum read that natsu had on hectic was purely RVS, and since then natsu has cleared hectic as his town lock.

Spoiler:
In post 60, Hectic wrote:
In post 46, Natsu wrote:2. I've played two games on this site, both flawless mafia games. Also some Town of Salem and a little irl stuff.
I noticed! Also, funny that Pikachu posted that, because I also noticed you greeted the thread in both those games. Just something to note down as
+1 Banana Peel.

Virtual world is ideal. I'm uploading my consciousness onto my PC now actually, but the transfer rate is 10Kb/s so it'll take a while.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by IMASPY »

I believe i attributed a post made by natsu to you sorry. Think i just seen it a few times because i have iso skimmed you and DP the most.

Spoiler:
In post 471, Hectic wrote:
In post 470, Natsu wrote:I'm feeling better about Arthur's slot with IMASPY in it now.
Really? What's he done so far that you like?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Noticing when i natsu posted that based on how my play was going i am gonna deduct one town point from natsu.

I posted a bunch of times between 7pm and 9pm and most of it was about my reads on natsu being scum. Which gets natsu to come back from a 10 hour hiatus to post one time
Spoiler:
In post 470, Natsu wrote:Pikachu + Luca. I see the SE's are doing a bang-up job on teaching us newbies how it's done.

No but seriously I want both of you dead so this game can get under control.

I'm feeling better about Arthur's slot with IMASPY in it now.
I am noticing that I am getting scum-read fairly often by multiple different people, which honestly runs counter to my scum games where I think I was scumleaned only once during RVS. I guess that makes sense.

For the record I usually post on weekends but I ended up with a cold. Been mostly observing when I have the energy.

I dont like this bold part after saying they are liking my slot now that im here(and scumreading him).

Wanting 2 town dead so the game gets under control is kinda a weird thing to say as a town.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by IMASPY »

VOTE: Natsu
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Yes Natsu is at L-1.. Please someone give Natsu Intent before hammering.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Spoiler:
In post 810, Hectic wrote:
In post 799, Hectic wrote:
In post 790, IMASPY wrote:Hectic i believe has said they like my slot more since i have came in but still unsure.
Ima, my friend, what gave you this impression when I posted this earlier:
In post 596, Hectic wrote:I think Arthur and Spy have both shown scum equity and I vastly prefer that over anyone else. Still lean town on Pikachu. Jaiden TBD after I have a look at her other games. Luca was townish as well.
Also, you were so confident in your reads that you though Natsu flipping green meant it was definitely Pikachu and I, and that we'd nightkill you out of fear? I'm struggling to believe that, buddy. Especially based on you saying this now:
In post 791, IMASPY wrote:I dont want to kill anyone really now.
Would still appreciate a reply to this, Ima.

Which part would you like me to respond too? My post 801 is in response to your 799 about my 790
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Based on my one game i played with dsjstr in which we were both town. I only see town from him now. I will be happy to seriously reevaluate his replacement since dsjstrs posting has been so limited.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 762, 72offsuit wrote:Still see imaspy as the best lynch atm.
seems to simply b voting the players most likely to be lynched,
Plenty of overall sentiment for a natsu lynch and a DP lynch.
Does anyone else feel like im simply voting the players most likely to be lynched?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 820, Natsu wrote:
In post 797, 72offsuit wrote:

This post is giving me a bad vibe.
It sounds like you are saying you cant Remember what sort of read You had on luca. I would expect you to have at least some feel for where playersie on the town to scum scale. Only scum has to 'remember'.

It's a famous Mark Twain quote:

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything

Its like you arent looking for tells, but are rather just artificially coming up with reads.
I'm remembering the order of events, not whether I did or didn't say something. Obviously I would need to go back and check the ordering to verify, but I feel like shit so I have no energy to do research.

It's funny how almost every single post I make is giving people a bad vibe. Almost like there's a narrative that's been weaved that's making people look at me as scum!natsu more often than not and reading too deeply into my posts.

In other news, I just realized why IMASPY's logic on him getting night killed is so bad. He said that if I get lynched as scum then my scum partner is going to kill him. But that doesn't make sense because I would think scum would want to kill the hard to lynch players. In that scenario, who would be the hardest to lynch player in the gamestate? I want to see if you can answer me that.
If you were lynched and scum.... I would be the hardest player to lynch. I started the read on you being scum.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 821, Hectic wrote:
In post 819, IMASPY wrote:
In post 762, 72offsuit wrote:Still see imaspy as the best lynch atm.
seems to simply b voting the players most likely to be lynched,
Plenty of overall sentiment for a natsu lynch and a DP lynch.
Does anyone else feel like im simply voting the players most likely to be lynched?
Well, actually, both of your votes this game have put that person on L-1, so kinda lol.
My first vote was on someone with 0 votes on them. I just switched back to that person after admitting that DP has proved himself atleast not absolute scum right now.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 789, IMASPY wrote:DP if you are scum im gonna be impressed man. I cant get a solid read on you, because I cant seem to put you on town.

VOTE: Unvote
In post 808, IMASPY wrote:Noticing when i natsu posted that based on how my play was going i am gonna deduct one town point from natsu.

I posted a bunch of times between 7pm and 9pm and most of it was about my reads on natsu being scum. Which gets natsu to come back from a 10 hour hiatus to post one time
Spoiler:
In post 470, Natsu wrote:Pikachu + Luca. I see the SE's are doing a bang-up job on teaching us newbies how it's done.

No but seriously I want both of you dead so this game can get under control.

I'm feeling better about Arthur's slot with IMASPY in it now.
I am noticing that I am getting scum-read fairly often by multiple different people, which honestly runs counter to my scum games where I think I was scumleaned only once during RVS. I guess that makes sense.

For the record I usually post on weekends but I ended up with a cold. Been mostly observing when I have the energy.

I dont like this bold part after saying they are liking my slot now that im here(and scumreading him).

Wanting 2 town dead so the game gets under control is kinda a weird thing to say as a town.
In post 809, IMASPY wrote:VOTE: Natsu
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Spoiler:
In post 827, Natsu wrote:
In post 822, IMASPY wrote:
In post 820, Natsu wrote:
In post 797, 72offsuit wrote:

This post is giving me a bad vibe.
It sounds like you are saying you cant Remember what sort of read You had on luca. I would expect you to have at least some feel for where playersie on the town to scum scale. Only scum has to 'remember'.

It's a famous Mark Twain quote:

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything

Its like you arent looking for tells, but are rather just artificially coming up with reads.
I'm remembering the order of events, not whether I did or didn't say something. Obviously I would need to go back and check the ordering to verify, but I feel like shit so I have no energy to do research.

It's funny how almost every single post I make is giving people a bad vibe. Almost like there's a narrative that's been weaved that's making people look at me as scum!natsu more often than not and reading too deeply into my posts.

In other news, I just realized why IMASPY's logic on him getting night killed is so bad. He said that if I get lynched as scum then my scum partner is going to kill him. But that doesn't make sense because I would think scum would want to kill the hard to lynch players. In that scenario, who would be the hardest to lynch player in the gamestate? I want to see if you can answer me that.
If you were lynched and scum.... I would be the hardest player to lynch. I started the read on you being scum.

I would think Pikachu would be the obv-town player in that scenario. In what way does it make sense for pikachu to ever be scum-read again after hard-bussing their partner on day 1 in like 15% of their posts?
[/quote]

Thats an interesting take, but i think if you were lynched after i did that post about lynching you, and you turned red, I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone would lynch me day 2.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Gosh darnet pikachu!... why are you giving natsu an excuse to relax and go back to not posting?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by IMASPY »

You have anything to add that can come unprompted? Have you read the whole game or are you not caught up because of being sick?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Everyone waiting for Dsjstr's replacement
Spoiler:

ps... POP POP
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:04 am

Post by IMASPY »

Hectic... stop voting people for being afk.....

Whats up marv1, whats the plan for your catch up?

Do you like to post alot in games or maybe 2 or 3 post a day?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:46 am

Post by IMASPY »

No i dont, as i have said several times he played very passive as town last time i played with him.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:13 am

Post by IMASPY »

Unofficial Vote Count
[3] Detective Pikachu: Natsu, ROUND ONE
[2] Natsu: DkKoba IMASPY
[1] IMASPY: 72offsuit
[1] Hectic: Luca Blight
[1] John Marv: Hectic

[1] Not Voting: Detectice Pikachu, John Marv
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:15 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 840, Natsu wrote:I've barely skimmed this game, if that, since like page 22. I've been going off of gut reactions mostly. Cutting out Pikachu has been my main concern of course.
Can we please just put natsu to L-1 so he either does a read of the game and gives reads or just dies trying to defend himself not needing to read the game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:16 am

Post by IMASPY »

Has skimmed the game for the last 15 pages. Coincidentally the bulk of the time they have been getting scumread.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:42 am

Post by IMASPY »

Idk whats going on in this game... I can kinda see Detective pikachu and dkkoba being a scumteam. Its just DP has talked so much and DkKoba has talked so little. My previous experiences with dkkoba has been alot of talking from them on each occasion. However, both of those games were limited replacement type games so i cant really bank on that too much. And they did kinda address that they are trying to slow down on here. Which would make sense when i factor in the last 2 experiences.

I want to give my new Reads list

Luca is still my top town read
Round 1 is still my second as well.
John Marv is my town null read atm
72 and Dk are both null scum lean to me still. 72 i kinda dont understand why they are still scumreading me. Im more iffy on them.
Hectic
DP
Natsu

My bottom 3 have gained town points but not even those town points were enough to catch up to the null reads of 72 and DK

The longer this day goes the less im gonna be sure of anything. We need some kind of information. We absolutely dont want a PR out on day 1 so thats out of the question. We need to show intent on somebody for real. We havent had anyone in real danger of being lynched.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:47 am

Post by IMASPY »

damn i dont think anyone has changed a slot LOL
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:49 am

Post by IMASPY »

Spoiler:
In post 503, IMASPY wrote:At the end of reading, reacting to what i was reading, and reacting to reactions to my reactions i have come to a final tier list for my current game.

Round 1
Luca
Dsjstr
DkKoba
72offsuit
Hectic
DP
Natsu

Just that round 1 lost the number 1 slot
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by IMASPY »

after you are done all catching up lets get a vote on Natsu so we can press him.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Chances are there is no defense and he runs the time out when the intent is on him with a day left. Atleast if he comes alive and changes the game we have a day to do another vote.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by IMASPY »

There should never be a whole first day with only 1 L-1 and intent given. Pressure is needed to get real reads on people.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by IMASPY »

How about if someone wants to hammer just say you do and give natsu time to give a proper defense.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by IMASPY »

no it is not.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 923, IMASPY wrote:no it is not.
this was not towards you pika

I understand that it comes with that aspect of it, but how often does a VT get lynched day 1? I dont know the numbers but id be willing to bet its alot more than a mafia. Atleast the PR claim generally leads to avoid the mislynch. If we waste the whole day away and end up not killing a person because they had to claim atleast we get a tiny bit out of it.

We only help the mafia by wasting the whole day scumreading our PR then him having to claim anyways. We get atleast some information for our follow up bandwagon if we end up doing anything with our remaining time.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 928, Detective Pikachu wrote:Do you feel like intent is likely? If you're worried about speedhammer then you can claim now, otherwise SOP would be to wait for intent
dont you see that is also PR hunting lol
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by IMASPY »

I have made claims a couple times this game that if anyone is hammering without intent they are my next scum vote.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #133) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Why are you waiting? Why not just treat this moment like it is your last. Put in a great defense. Maybe you can convince us without a PR claim? Then if intent is given you have another chance to PR claim.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by IMASPY »

You only need 1 person to be convinced to get away from L-1
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 936, John Marv wrote:Here are some questions regarding if Natsu D1 lynch goes through;
1) What do you expect his flip to be, what level of confidence?
2) If he flips scum, who's the partner and why?
3) If town, which players are more likely to be scum come D2 off of D1 interactions?
1. Mafia, 69.42%
2. Hectic, 42%/72os, 20%/DP, 20%/DkKoba, 9%/You, 9%
3. I thinking maybe DP/DkKoba team if natsu flips town.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by IMASPY »

I have posted a couple times on why i think hectic and natsu are my top scum team. Could be found in an iso on me.

72offsuit has played a weird game for me. They have came around on Natsu, but i am unsure about their alignment. Natsu was just talking about 72os hammering them or were already hammered because 72's vote but they have only voted on me since real voting has started.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by IMASPY »

I have posted a couple times on why i think hectic and natsu are my top scum team. Could be found in an iso on me.

72offsuit has played a weird game for me. They have came around on Natsu, but i am unsure about their alignment. Natsu was just talking about 72os hammering them or were already hammered because 72's vote but they have only voted on me since real voting has started.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by IMASPY »

As far as DP and DkKoba goes i see them as 2nd place for possible scum team(not really much to go on). If natsu ends up getting lynched my reads will be alot more concentrated after his flip.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by IMASPY »

@Luca Can you please revote natsu... He is clearly not gonna hammer without intent right?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by IMASPY »

If we give intent now he could go afk for a day and a half. Then we have to get a replacement. Do we take the L-1 away while the replacement comes and gets caught up with the remaining day and a half?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by IMASPY »

There is no rush for him.... He is calling natsu town. If he changes his mind and hammers natsu without giving intent im voting his shit in tomorrow with no regret.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by IMASPY »

your killing me smalls
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 929, Natsu wrote:I'll wait for more from doro replacement. Maybe offsuit won't hammer.
In post 933, IMASPY wrote:Why are you waiting? Why not just treat this moment like it is your last. Put in a great defense. Maybe you can convince us without a PR claim? Then if intent is given you have another chance to PR claim.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:44 am

Post by IMASPY »

So hectic now that natsu is L-1 you arent willing to vote them?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #145) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:45 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 804, Hectic wrote:
In post 802, Detective Pikachu wrote:That's right hectic, it's time to bus natsu :3
Let's do it and take this for a spin.

VOTE: Natsu
What happened?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:46 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 984, Natsu wrote:
In post 982, Hectic wrote:
In post 972, Natsu wrote:Lol. Well I haven't seen anyone besides Spy who thinks you're s/s with me. I have noticed that Luca is pretty floppy as well.
Hmmm, this wasn't the response I was hoping to see. You're comforting me in a way which is saying "don't worry if I flip scum, only one person sees both of us as scum" rather than simply saying "that's not gonna happen; I'm town"
Well it's pretty uncanny how I am seen as categorically scummy for basically everything I have ever said in this game. I would think real scum wouldn't look scummy *all* the damn time, which is how I feel like I'm being perceived.
Maybe you feel that way but evidence would prove otherwise. If everyone was scum reading you for everything then you would have already been giving intent.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:49 am

Post by IMASPY »

Luca.... can you please put natsu back to L-1 or tell me why you dont think they are a good lynch anymore.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #148) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:54 am

Post by IMASPY »

Idk I guess I should just unvote and go for the no lynch today?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #149) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:56 am

Post by IMASPY »

Marv has been in the game for over 24 hours. That's almost half the time we have left. Why are you acting as if we are only 5 days in.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #150) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:59 am

Post by IMASPY »

Okay maybe not over 24 hours. But I'm trying to not waste todays opportunity to lynch. Every player has a vote on someone. If we stay the way it is we will be going into the night with no kill. No more information. We will just have a town killed and day 2 the same as we are right now.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #151) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:01 am

Post by IMASPY »

How do you see it as rushing the vote. HE IS ALREADY VOTING. He obviously isn't holding onto his vote till he has caught up. Why not put your vote where you think it should be. You are the only one not voting right now.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #152) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:04 am

Post by IMASPY »

I would understand if he has said I'm gonna wait to vote till I catch up or something. But he has already put a vote out. He isn't concerned with the current wagons. I don't see how you are not voting right now. It is kinda worrying like you are trying too hard to be "fair".
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #153) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:08 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 997, Hectic wrote:We have 2 and a half days, Ima. Relax. There's no way a no-lynch ever happens here. I'll be able to change my vote right up to deadline, and won't leave too late anyway.
That is absolutely not true. If we wait till 1 day left to show intent on natsu and he claims power role who are we gonna kill? We definitely arent gonna have time to get input from each player on if they believe the claim.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #154) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:09 am

Post by IMASPY »

Who we gonna try to lynch after a pr claim by natsu. We would have to our a PR to dispute natsu's claim if he is scum. Hoping the PR claim just doesnt get contested because not everyone is here posting everyday.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #155) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:16 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 975, Luca Blight wrote:I don’t really like how Marv writes the entire Luca v Pikachu interaction off as NAI - that just seems an entirely lazy way to skip over it without having to take it into consideration.
Are you both just assuming natsu is plain VT? If he is scum then there is a good chance he will attempt to PR claim after intent is given. If he claims PR we must spend time analyzing/confirming that. What if he claims a role that is taken by a person not available when natsu claims. Then we are completely lost until the end of the day.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #156) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:17 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 1001, Luca Blight wrote:I kinda assume he isn’t a pr tbh based on his despondent attitude.
Why are you so afraid of him being surprise hammered by marv then?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #157) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 am

Post by IMASPY »

I really just dont get this play by you luca. Marv has already done catch up post. And put a vote on someone.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #158) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:21 am

Post by IMASPY »

He can have a go at you with natsu being L-1.... I just dont see how your vote on natsu is being dictated by marv. Will marv do a better job of convincing you natsu is town than natsu himself can?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #159) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:24 am

Post by IMASPY »

Interesting time to bail on our convo.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:26 am

Post by IMASPY »

Can you just respond to 1009 and then leave?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:36 am

Post by IMASPY »

I understand that, but from my point of view marv has already done his catchup and placed a vote. But if that's how you want to play then there isn't much i can do but wait to see how this day plays out.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:42 am

Post by IMASPY »

Imagine voting someone before catching up...its almost like he doesnt care what the current BWs are.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:56 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 941, IMASPY wrote:
In post 936, John Marv wrote:Here are some questions regarding if Natsu D1 lynch goes through;
3) If town, which players are more likely to be scum come D2 off of D1 interactions?
1. Mafia, 69.42%
2. Hectic, 42%/72os, 20%/DP, 20%/DkKoba, 9%/You, 9%
3. I thinking maybe DP/DkKoba team if natsu flips town.
In post 944, IMASPY wrote:I have posted a couple times on why i think hectic and natsu are my top scum team. Could be found in an iso on me.

In post 945, IMASPY wrote:I have posted a couple times on why i think hectic and natsu are my top scum team. Could be found in an iso on me.

I posted 3 consecutive times responding to his first post. So thats evidence of reading that.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:57 am

Post by IMASPY »

Ontop of that they havent really mentioned me in their post so not much for me to really respond to. I can only read them and get reads off of them. They havent even responded to my post directly addressing them.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:59 am

Post by IMASPY »

Do you want me to quote their post and tell you the reads i got off them. I cant really prove that i have read them without quoting them and responding to them directly in the thread.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #166) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:00 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 1022, Luca Blight wrote:We can see from this post where Marv’s focus was going to be, due to the seemingly inevitable lynch.
In post 936, John Marv wrote:Hammer intent before deadline for sake of not non-lynching if this wagon persists. Expecting Natsu to flip town; if we're lynching off of non-town play, DkK would be a better candidate.

Here are some questions regarding if Natsu D1 lynch goes through;
Only after I unvoted to allow Marv time to catch up properly did he vote me and further explain his reasons.
You unvoted natsu and voted on Marvs slot before he had even posted.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:00 am

Post by IMASPY »

Oh sorry that was meant for hectic. I did too fast of a response there.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:02 am

Post by IMASPY »

Oh well i guess we will just drag this day to the max. And hope we get luckly and the person we decide to lynch will not claim PR.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:07 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 1027, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1021, IMASPY wrote:Ontop of that they havent really mentioned me in their post so not much for me to really respond to. I can only read them and get reads off of them. They havent even responded to my post directly addressing them.
It seems odd to me, then, that you aren’t more curious about what he has to say.

I get your point about a possible PR claim, but your overreaction to this situation has been odd to say the least. You seem to be very on edge for some reason.
I personally dont believe that Marv will come in and convince me that natsu is town. So no i see no reason to not have natsu at L-1. ESPECIALLY when no intent has been given. I get it. You dont want the fact that someone is L-1 to sway the replacements vote. But as of right now i see no person even willing to give intent after natsu is at L-1.

Hectic voted natsu for about a day before putting their vote on the slot that was currently being replaced. And now hectic has piggybacked on Marvs vote for you.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:10 am

Post by IMASPY »

So we are currently in a state where every person has voted(including you just not willing to put vote?) and the only thing that can change that is how marv responds to everything. Is marv possibly gonna become the lynch for today? I dont see it possible to have enough activity from marv in this day for 5 of us to agree they are mafia. We cant even get 5 people to show intent on someone that has had more than 5 people sus/vote on them.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #171) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:13 am

Post by IMASPY »

I am showing urgency because i believe i will be killed tonight.

I came into the game as the leading BW, and slowly became townread by most of the game.

I do not want to end this day with a no lynch because effectively(when i die) that is just me wasting my time replacing into this game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #172) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:26 am

Post by IMASPY »

Once again if anyone hammers without showing intent I'll be voting them without mercy tomorrow(if I dont die).
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #173) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:52 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 955, IMASPY wrote:
In post 929, Natsu wrote:I'll wait for more from doro replacement. Maybe offsuit won't hammer.
In post 933, IMASPY wrote:Why are you waiting? Why not just treat this moment like it is your last. Put in a great defense. Maybe you can convince us without a PR claim? Then if intent is given you have another chance to PR claim.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:44 am

Post by IMASPY »

I was starting to be a bit sus on luca after his hesitation to keep Natsu at L-1. I think i woulda pushed him hard on day 3 if i was alive.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”