IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:15 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 840, Natsu wrote:I've barely skimmed this game, if that, since like page 22. I've been going off of gut reactions mostly. Cutting out Pikachu has been my main concern of course.
Can we please just put natsu to L-1 so he either does a read of the game and gives reads or just dies trying to defend himself not needing to read the game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VC 1.8
[2] Natsu:
DkKoba, IMASPY
[2] Detective Pikachu:
Natsu, ROUND ONE
[1] IMASPY:
72offsuit
[1] Hectic:
Luca Blight
[1] John Marv:
Hectic

[2] Not Voting:
John Marv, Detective Pikachu

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2020-02-15 03:30:38)
Last edited by Xtoxm on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:16 am

Post by IMASPY »

Has skimmed the game for the last 15 pages. Coincidentally the bulk of the time they have been getting scumread.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Spoiler: For Natsu
Natsu can I say that if you're scum here, you shouldn't feel bad about being scumread day 1. Playing scum is very difficult, especially when you're not feeling well. I think you've actually done a pretty good job regardless of alignment and I hope you aren't soured on mafia because of this game because I think overall you're a fine player. If you're town, sorry if this post sounds weird but thankfully I'll probably get lynched tomorrow anyway so then you can gloat in the dead thread for me being so wrong on you :)

Anyway yeah no point of leaving on L-3, he can go to l-2

VOTE: Natsu
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:42 am

Post by IMASPY »

Idk whats going on in this game... I can kinda see Detective pikachu and dkkoba being a scumteam. Its just DP has talked so much and DkKoba has talked so little. My previous experiences with dkkoba has been alot of talking from them on each occasion. However, both of those games were limited replacement type games so i cant really bank on that too much. And they did kinda address that they are trying to slow down on here. Which would make sense when i factor in the last 2 experiences.

I want to give my new Reads list

Luca is still my top town read
Round 1 is still my second as well.
John Marv is my town null read atm
72 and Dk are both null scum lean to me still. 72 i kinda dont understand why they are still scumreading me. Im more iffy on them.
Hectic
DP
Natsu

My bottom 3 have gained town points but not even those town points were enough to catch up to the null reads of 72 and DK

The longer this day goes the less im gonna be sure of anything. We need some kind of information. We absolutely dont want a PR out on day 1 so thats out of the question. We need to show intent on somebody for real. We havent had anyone in real danger of being lynched.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:47 am

Post by IMASPY »

damn i dont think anyone has changed a slot LOL
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:49 am

Post by IMASPY »

Spoiler:
In post 503, IMASPY wrote:At the end of reading, reacting to what i was reading, and reacting to reactions to my reactions i have come to a final tier list for my current game.

Round 1
Luca
Dsjstr
DkKoba
72offsuit
Hectic
DP
Natsu

Just that round 1 lost the number 1 slot
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 898, Natsu wrote:
In post 887, Luca Blight wrote:Natsu, you seem very passive despite being the main wagon. Why is this?

I’m still considering the possibility that you might be Town, but you seem to have given up.
There's not much left for me to say. Several players have me massively scumread for what I think amounts to silly reasons. We'll probably lynch scum by day 2 no matter what though. Also, I'm still not actually over my sickness by any means.
What we (or at least me anyway) were looking for was more expansion on your reads of others and if you think their scumreads and townreads on others (other than on yourself) are legit in you eyes.

My impression is that you've mainly been focusing on votes and interactions on yourself.

If you are in fact town, then i guess for next game try and focus more on analysing other players reads i reckon. Though take it with a grain of salt, taking advice from a noob lol. At least for mine, i would probably have town read you more.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 904, IMASPY wrote:Idk whats going on in this game... I can kinda see Detective pikachu and dkkoba being a scumteam. Its just DP has talked so much and DkKoba has talked so little. My previous experiences with dkkoba has been alot of talking from them on each occasion. However, both of those games were limited replacement type games so i cant really bank on that too much. And they did kinda address that they are trying to slow down on here. Which would make sense when i factor in the last 2 experiences.

I want to give my new Reads list

Luca is still my top town read
Round 1 is still my second as well.
John Marv is my town null read atm
72 and Dk are both null scum lean to me still. 72 i kinda dont understand why they are still scumreading me. Im more iffy on them.
Hectic
DP
Natsu

My bottom 3 have gained town points but not even those town points were enough to catch up to the null reads of 72 and DK

The longer this day goes the less im gonna be sure of anything. We need some kind of information. We absolutely dont want a PR out on day 1 so thats out of the question. We need to show intent on somebody for real. We havent had anyone in real danger of being lynched.
This seems like a very reasonable summary. I do get townie vibe from this post. Am also wary of DK, the lurking after being TR.

Your willingness to change your mind is I guess a townie thing to do, updating your reads as you go, even if there were not many changes.

At this stage i think I now prefer a Natsu lynch, though ill await on John Marv's views of the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 887, Luca Blight wrote:Natsu, you seem very passive despite being the main wagon. Why is this?

I’m still considering the possibility that you might be Town, but you seem to have given up.
There's not much left for me to say. Several players have me massively scumread for what I think amounts to silly reasons. We'll probably lynch scum by day 2 no matter what though. Also, I'm still not actually over my sickness by any means.
They are not silly reasons. Simply being the least Townie player in the game is reason enough to lynch you D1, you must see that?

I understand you've been sick, but will you be able to participate more and convince me you're town before the end of day? If the answer is no, then I will lock my vote onto you.
John Marv
John Marv
Townie
John Marv
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by John Marv »

Skimmed through the thread, here are current reads;

{Pikachu}
{IMASPY, Natsu, Hectic}
{72, R1} - null
{DkK}
{Luca}

Will read through more thoroughly and give cases in a few.

@IMASPY, DkK, Pika, Luca, reasons for the Natsu wagon?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Fmpov, a lack of Town play.

Why do you SR me?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:44 pm

goes over the post I have the biggest problem with

that and right now he kinda just feels like caught scum?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:45 pm

When you can, expand on why you have natsu above null and don't like dkkoba
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by IMASPY »

after you are done all catching up lets get a vote on Natsu so we can press him.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Chances are there is no defense and he runs the time out when the intent is on him with a day left. Atleast if he comes alive and changes the game we have a day to do another vote.
Natsu
Natsu
Goon
Natsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Natsu »

In post 912, Detective Pikachu wrote: goes over the post I have the biggest problem with

that and right now he kinda just feels like caught scum?
Seriously? That late ass post? You were hard-tunneling long before then.
In post 909, Luca Blight wrote:

They are not silly reasons. Simply being the least Townie player in the game is reason enough to lynch you D1, you must see that?

I understand you've been sick, but will you be able to participate more and convince me you're town before the end of day? If the answer is no, then I will lock my vote onto you.
From my standpoint I just don't mesh with this group of players at all. You guys are way too spammy for my tastes. Day 1 should never get past page 15. I would easily policy lynch so many people in this game on Day 1 if I played with them again. I just cannot tolerate the insane levels of one-liner and filler post activity in this game and it has completely destroyed my interest in it.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by IMASPY »

There should never be a whole first day with only 1 L-1 and intent given. Pressure is needed to get real reads on people.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Natsu

L-1

No-one hammer until Marv has had a chance to catch-up.
Natsu
Natsu
Goon
Natsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Natsu »

My last game had a thousand times more pressure than this one with more wagons, and 1,000% less posts.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by IMASPY »

How about if someone wants to hammer just say you do and give natsu time to give a proper defense.
Natsu
Natsu
Goon
Natsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Natsu »

In post 918, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Natsu

L-1

No-one hammer until Marv has had a chance to catch-up.
That's not L-1, that's hammer
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 pm

In post 916, Natsu wrote:I just cannot tolerate the insane levels of one-liner and filler post activity in this game and it has completely destroyed my interest in it.
Well, be sure to avoid certain players on site then (Flavor Leaf, RadiantCowbells, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39) because I am not the spammiest player on site. And games in the large theme queues can break 100 pages day 1 ez.
In post 917, IMASPY wrote:There should never be a whole first day with only 1 L-1 and intent given. Pressure is needed to get real reads on people.
Well, in terms of policy, that sounds very role-fishy. I understand where you're coming from but if you devalue the pressure of L-1 by saying you should get multiple it's less informative anyway
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by IMASPY »

no it is not.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum