Newbie 1625: American Spring - Day 5 (DL - 08/31)

JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

that bandwaggoning from Not sience though

VOTE: notscience
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 11, notscience wrote:Why is bandwagoning something scum will do over town?

Can town not bandwagon?

Can people not have similar reasons for votes?

Hell, buddying would have been a better call there.

Why bandwagoning?

He said Hi, 1 person votes for him and you say i agree. well if there was actually a reason or he did something/said something bad i understand that 2 people vote for the same person, but seeing as you vote for him cause you agree that saying Hi means somebody is guilty makes you very, very suspicious in my opinion
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 15, notscience wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=58986

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=58936

Here's another instance where I've done this based purely off of RVS posts.

So sure.

Have you considered the possibility that, my first post was hte first time I was available to post and had read, so if I agreed why would I not have said anything?

So RVS says that someone is guilty for no reason at all and you follow up with that. my vote will stay on you cause you are just very suspicious to me right now, you dont have your own reasons to vote for somebody you just follow another plays opinion which in this case is. saying hi first means you are guilty.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

UNVOTE: notscience

im not gonna vote untill i see something thats really scummy/suspicious my vote on not science was because he voted on someone for no reason at all. but my vote should probably have been on HCL

vote tags fixed - f
Last edited by fferyllt on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I still think that HenryCabot is kinda suspicious seeing has in his first post he immediately votes someone up.
I think it would be good to put the pressure on him and maybe even force him to roleclaim
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:00 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

VOTE: HenryCabotLodge

Im voting for you.
You start the game by random voting a person that says hi but then later in the game you unvote and say a random lynch is stupid even though you are the one that started all of this.
It seems like your opinion changes with every post. first you want a random lynch then you talk about people starting a random bandwaggon even though you were the one to start it. idk you just seem to suspicious to me.
If you were playing in my last game on another forum you would already be dead by now. somebody would have daykilled you already
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

So i read through all the posts. I voted for HCL cause i dont trust him. He started the game with a random vote but later on tells us that he thinks random votes and bandwaggons are bad and should not happen. so he changed his opinion on random votes in 2 pages time.

Also im playing a newbie game cause this is my very first game. i dont know a lot about maffia and came here to learn. some help would be amazing instead of omg he is guilty cause he didnt do this little thing like all other players do. I dont know how maffia is being played on this site. i still need to learn all of that. so sorry if i dont do things like you guys want me to..
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Im still here. just have nothing to share at the moment and im feeling kinda sick
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:10 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

People keep asking if im actually going to play this game.

yes im going to play this game. they ask if i have any reads. I have already shared the fact that i think HCL is guilty but nobody believes that so okay.
i have no other reads.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 236, Thespio wrote:
In post 235, HenryCabotLodge wrote:Have we given up on JoramvanVugt? His only post in three days was to express his displeasure at people pressuring him and saying he has no reads.

No i dont think we should ignore his super long absence, even a new player who is active is eager to participate. It was odd how he jumped on my badwagon without an actual opinion and hasnt formed any new opinions.

So where have i jumped on your bandwaggon? seeing as i was the first one to vote up HCL in my first post in the thread.
this is just a weird thing to say wtf
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 238, Thespio wrote:
In post 237, JoramvanVugt wrote:
In post 236, Thespio wrote:
In post 235, HenryCabotLodge wrote:Have we given up on JoramvanVugt? His only post in three days was to express his displeasure at people pressuring him and saying he has no reads.

No i dont think we should ignore his super long absence, even a new player who is active is eager to participate. It was odd how he jumped on my badwagon without an actual opinion and hasnt formed any new opinions.

So where have i jumped on your bandwaggon? seeing as i was the first one to vote up HCL in my first post in the thread.
this is just a weird thing to say wtf

Your only justifications for why you voted him were directly sourced from my read on him, you didnt even bother adding your own thought, plus the fact you just came back and i know you have been online reading and not posting makes you look like scum.

I dont know if you have been reading everything but ive posted almost every day. i dont know why you are so aggressive towards me? wanna get me lynched or something?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:11 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 244, Thespio wrote:
In post 86, JoramvanVugt wrote:VOTE: HenryCabotLodge

Im voting for you.
You start the game by random voting a person that says hi but then later in the game you unvote and say a random lynch is stupid even though you are the one that started all of this.
It seems like your opinion changes with every post. first you want a random lynch then you talk about people starting a random bandwaggon even though you were the one to start it. idk you just seem to suspicious to me.
If you were playing in my last game on another forum you would already be dead by now. somebody would have daykilled you already

@Joram, actaully last time i saw you post was like 2 days ago, and you post maybe once every 2 days and its not productive.

So voting for somebody and using the same reason somebody else used is not allowed? i voted him day 1 in the 4th player made post in this thread i believe saying his assumption that somebody is guilty and voting for that person just because he/she said HI is stupid. I've read almost every post in this thread and im still playing this game
there are people who post less then me and you keep going after me.

Are you trying to get the attention of your maffia buddie HCL? trying to get the attention onto me so that no maffia member will be lynched day 1?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:31 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

And Joram what are you talking about? Your first vote was on notscience, not HCL.

Yeah true, IDK why i confused them but i did say my vote should have been on HCL and thats where it is right now. at the moment i dont think we will get to a day 1 lynch agreement seeing as the votes are really spread out atm
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:46 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

UNVOTE: HCL
VOTE: Thespio

There have been multiple people that are semi afk and havent been posting a lot but you keep going on about me.
How am i harming town? How are you helping town? your reads are completely your opinion you can make them so when i say i think HCL is guilty its not good but when you say i think JoramvanVugt is guilty its a legitimate read?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:13 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

UNVOTE: Thespio
VOTE: Stoz

Ill jump on the bandwaggon

And please cop invest me tonight and you will find out that im actually town
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:21 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Why does that post bug you?

If someone investigates me they will see im town. this game is a newbie game i dont think there is a role that will appear as town while actually being scum right?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay can one of you explain why you think im not town?
Im new to this site but i still understand the game and in my opinion i havent done anything that would make me show up as mafia?

Im not trying to act like im super newbie and dont understand the game but im not gonna watch this thread 24 hours a day like it seems some of you do. [REDACTED]

info about an ongoing game has been redacted. ~f
Last edited by fferyllt on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:58 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

still no answer to my question: what did i do to make you think im maffia, you guys are probably going to lynch me next game so help me improve, thats what these newbie games are for right? i feel like im only getting votes because of mistakes while nobody actually points out what i did wrong/how to improve ...
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 306, Micc wrote:I was town reading Jordan, but after spending 5 min looking at the offsite game I feel pretty meh about it. Looks like two to totally different people based on confidence and tone of the 10ish posts i read. Thats a small sample size and im not finding the time to look harder in the next two days.

I had Stubbs, Thespio, stoz lynch pool in that order before today but the stoz wagon doesn't feel solid. Im going to spend some time looking back at stoz because my scum read doesn't match the activity based(?) reads that others seem to have. Also want to take a look at the wagon.

@notscience: Why are you town reading Stubbs?

1 completed, 1 close to being done.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:41 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 315, stoz wrote:The wagon on me went:

Bulbazoor
Akuseru
notscience
Akuseru (off)
Thespio
Joram
Thespio (off)
Thespio
Thespio (off)

I am not sure what to make of it yet.

@Notscience, what do you think of Joram misrepresenting his mafia experience?

Also especially this close to the deadline, StubsKVM needs a prod.

I have 1 previously completed maffia game. its not like im a pro trying to act like a newbie, i only know maybe 20% of the roles in mafia i dont know most of the terms you guys use and i dont know how to play as most roles. if you call that experience just lynch me
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:17 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

ehm yes i did but post of those posts just went unnoticed... and when you mentioned some term i looked it up and read about it, thats how im trying to learn from my newbie game
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:29 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

They lynch me cause they say im maffia and i made it sound like i had no maffia experienced even though im experienced (1 completed game apparently is experience enough)
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:34 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 322, Thespio wrote:
In post 320, JoramvanVugt wrote:They lynch me cause they say im maffia and i made it sound like i had no maffia experienced even though im experienced (1 completed game apparently is experience enough)

no, lynch you lied about experience:
In post 293, JoramvanVugt wrote:Im new to this site but i still understand the game and in my opinion i havent done anything that would make me show up as mafia?

You then talk about how you are playing alternate games but go in depth so it is redacted. (OOC:I loled so hard when i noticed this)

But earlier you stated:

In post 124, JoramvanVugt wrote:Also im playing a newbie game cause this is my very first game.

You see first game on THIS SITE this is my first game on this site, the other 1 game i completed was not on this site

but go ahead lynch me. im kinda done with this site, im playing a newbie game to learn and im only being f*cked by players who understand the game and wont even help me learn.

Honestly you are bad for town, you sat without any posts lurking, while the rest of us posted, and didnt speak until you were called out. Your votes are not your acutal opinion or they would stay with who you thought was scum. you flipped to me when you realised i was voting you, so your vote on HCL was weak at best.

You did ask questions about gameplay and ultimately looked and look like a newbie, Micc answered all Questions BTW. If it haddent been brought up that you had more prior experience then let on i would let this pass but with the lying, the inactivity, and overall hidering the town I would let some of it slide, but at this point you are the most logical vote.

VOTE: JoramvanVugt

Lying is Taboo, dont lie, liars hurt town, liars are scum
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:15 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

So am i allowed to copy paste my role pm here? cause if thats what i takes to survive, i probably wont be a big maffia target anyways
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:16 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Im sorry that i gave you the impression that this was my very very first game i meant my very first game on this site.

about my role, im a vanilla townie, go ahead lynch me but you will lose a townie
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:52 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Notscience why do you want stoz lynched so badly? i dont think ill change my vote to Notscience but i do expect a answer.
like thespio said you post almost no reads but still want stoz to get lynched, also you make weird jokes when you try to avoid a question about your roles/reads
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:00 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ill answer the question when i have time to look through 350 posts so ill probably look at this when this game turn to night and post it day 2
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:31 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

this is 124 for some reason i couldnt get it to quote, like i said like 10000 times, still new to the site..

Also im playing a newbie game cause this is my very first game. i dont know a lot about maffia and came here to learn. some help would be amazing instead of omg he is guilty cause he didnt do this little thing like all other players do. I dont know how maffia is being played on this site. i still need to learn all of that. so sorry if i dont do things like you guys want me to.

In post 293, JoramvanVugt wrote:Okay can one of you explain why you think im not town?
Im new to this site but i still understand the game and in my opinion i havent done anything that would make me show up as mafia?

Im not trying to act like im super newbie and dont understand the game but im not gonna watch this thread 24 hours a day like it seems some of you do. [REDACTED]

info about an ongoing game has been redacted. ~f

In post 301, JoramvanVugt wrote:still no answer to my question: what did i do to make you think im maffia, you guys are probably going to lynch me next game so help me improve, thats what these newbie games are for right? i feel like im only getting votes because of mistakes while nobody actually points out what i did wrong/how to improve ...
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:39 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Stubbs did you completely missed the posts of me apologizing and role claiming?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:45 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Can everyone stop about the caught on a lie, i never lied, i said this was my first game on this site which is still true
i have never claimed not to have any experience with maffia, i said im not very familiar with this game and i dont know much about it. never said i knew nothing...
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:50 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

well i dont even care about this anymore

thespio shut the hell up and stop calling me a liar, you are the scum here you are maffia and i hope you get lynched day 2.
im gone i wont read this thread anymore. people keep calling me a liar when i have never ever lied, i role claim and you just ignore it and go on about me being maffia. gg hope maffia wins retarded town doesnt even deserve this
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:55 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

The retards in this game cant even admit that they are wrong, i never lied but they keep going on about it because they are to ignorant to admit their mistake.

Thespio stop pushing my lynch you know you are wrong but yeah you just want a townie out of the way so you can get 2 townies in the first cycle so you and your maffia buds can win this game
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:01 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

1. I never said i had no experience i said i was new, completing 1 game stiill counts as new.
2. I already ahve, if you learn how to read, micc even responded to it already.

Just lynch me ill probably just drop out if i dont get lynched cause i dont feel like playing with these retarded idiots that dont even know when they are so wrong
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

He should not, i think he is town, Thespio is the one everyone should be looking at
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Notscience,

this was post 353
Notscience why do you want stoz lynched so badly? i dont think ill change my vote to Notscience but i do expect a answer.
like thespio said you post almost no reads but still want stoz to get lynched, also you make weird jokes when you try to avoid a question about your roles/reads
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay sorry for raging a while ago, i just dont like people calling me a liar even though the proof of my not actually being a liar is right in front of them
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:53 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 388, Akuseru wrote:
In post 386, JoramvanVugt wrote:
like thespio said
you post almost no reads but still want stoz to get lynched,

Just to confirm, you're scum reading thespio, but you still agree with scum thespio when when he tries to point suspicion at notscience?

Furthermore, is the issue notscience's inability to explain his vote against stoz or is it because he doesn't post reads on everyone (just need to you to clarify the "almost no reads" part)?

Notscience got suspicious to me day 1 with his/her random bandwaggon with HCL. and right now there is no explanation as to why he/she votes on Stoz.
Havent you ever done that? i might have been lynched day 2 in my other game but most maffia members were going up against each other to get the towns trust and if they lynched a maffia member almost nobody would suspect them. I honestly think both Thespio and notscience are scum
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Its good to see there are at least 2 smart people out here
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I still think Stoz is town, so am I. For me its either Thespio or Notscience but i dont thinkw e will get them to 5 votes today
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I do think a day 1 lynch is important, as long as it isnt me xD. ive made mistakes in the start of the game but ill try to proof that im town. IDK how but i think i will be able to day 2.

ill share all of my leads from now on even though some of that got me into this mess
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

There are 2 people working so hard against me trying to get me lynched, countering every word that i say, or notsience about me being actual town.
Akuseru and Thespio. I think Akuseru is town. you know what ill make a list of roles and my opinions about them when i have time (in 5/6 hours when i wake up again)

If im not dead by then. Please wait of on lynching me (if thats still goes through) untill i have posted my list. if you still dont trust me, go ahead
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay so yeah my vote is on Stoz now even though i said i dont think he is scum
so

UNVOTE: Stoz

I will vote Thespio now cause he so desperately wants me to get lynched today without giving really solid proof in my opinion. every argument being made about me being town is being ignored by him and he keeps leading the lynch train against me.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:28 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Please Micc can you get my name right once before i die xD its Joram not Jordan

I just removed my vote from Stoz, cause my read on him is town, voting him would go against my read
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:09 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

If the lynch comes down to me and stoz, lynch me.
i think stoz is more valuable to the town then me
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:11 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Move yourself to the top of the list and i agree with it
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:51 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

VOTE: stoz
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:59 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I would have kept my vote on Thespio to be honest and i still dont trust him at all. but i dont think we can get 5 votes on him before this game ends, for me its midnight currently so i will be going offline soon and wont be there for day end
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:30 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Not science and thespio are still on top of my list, Stoz is probably one of the only players im like 99% sure of being town.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:45 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

read the page before this one, and ive been saying how i think Stoz is town for the last day.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ill join in that VOTE: NotScience
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

We could vote for stoz and get him lynched or try to get 2 more on notscience
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

They got smart and realized im not scum...
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I almost wanna say lynch me. you still get your day 1 lynch
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

No mafia kills? interesting

Just as a note i will be going on holiday on the 25th and will be gone for 2 weeks. i have internet and will probably read all messages but dont expect me to respond right away. that might take up to 24 hours seeing as i will probably only check once a day
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:08 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 522, Thespio wrote:
In post 520, Akuseru wrote:I count 3 setups (ie: doctor, jailkeeper, or bulletproof) - assuming one mafia MUST submit a kill every night.

Thespio, you're all over the place @_@

should i just tunnel one person and lych a townie like stoz, who we had no reason to lynch but bulba and notscience tunneled so you played along?

First you accuse Joram for speculating a cop (btw, out of everyone in this game, you're the most fixated on the cop, thespio.), then bulba for trying to out the cop, then bubla and notscience working together to out the cop, and now just notscience because they first pointed out the cop.

Actually notscience was the one to speculate such, however if joram is just bad at this its possible he didnt know that there was a possiblity that there may not be a cop. I accused bulba of acting suspicious by supporting the Stoz lynch but as i said his move of his vote while notscience wouldnt tells me all i need to know.

Did you notice that notscience came out and was saying "I will vote myself, we just need a lynch" but wouldnt move her vote to joram when he was hammerable? If notscience is scum and suspect that there be a cop would need joram alive so a cop could confirm town, this leads into my theory on her trying to get the cop to reveal.

Make up your mind please.

Better that I adapt with the game and constantly evaluate people then ignore everyone, right?

I didnt know there were different setups i thought newbie games had 1 setup and it always involved a cop. Sorry my bad

VOTE: NotScience
My vote was on you yesterday, thank you for defending me yesterday, it was probably the reason i didnt get lynched but i still think you are scum
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I wanted to Lynch Notscience on say 1. My read on stoz being town was right. my read on Notscience is scum.
I agree with people sayign Bulba is kinda suspicious but i think notscience is more suspicious, so my vote will stay on NS atm
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 591, Micc wrote:
In post 590, JoramvanVugt wrote:my read on Notscience is scum

explain why please.

and not because you don't like the way he plays.

bulba same thing from you please.

Ive said it before, When we ask Notscience about reads he avoids the questions and makes weird jokes, multiple times. I started voting for Notscience and when i was about to get hammered NS defended me. in my opinion that was kinda like oh im gonna defend him so he wont vote me. Its something i might do. and ill look for the post i explained it in before.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 353, JoramvanVugt wrote:Notscience why do you want stoz lynched so badly? i dont think ill change my vote to Notscience but i do expect a answer.

In post 389, JoramvanVugt wrote:
In post 388, Akuseru wrote:
In post 386, JoramvanVugt wrote:
like thespio said
you post almost no reads but still want stoz to get lynched,

Just to confirm, you're scum reading thespio, but you still agree with scum thespio when when he tries to point suspicion at notscience?

Furthermore, is the issue notscience's inability to explain his vote against stoz or is it because he doesn't post reads on everyone (just need to you to clarify the "almost no reads" part)?

Notscience got suspicious to me day 1 with his/her random bandwaggon with HCL. and right now there is no explanation as to why he/she votes on Stoz.
Havent you ever done that? i might have been lynched day 2 in my other game but most maffia members were going up against each other to get the towns trust and if they lynched a maffia member almost nobody would suspect them. I honestly think both Thespio and notscience are scum

Here these are my previous posts

Oh and as a side note i have almost 60 posts in this game, if people still say im not active enough idk what to do
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

To me its seemed like he straight up avoided questions about his reads/alignment. When we asked why do you want to lynch stoz so badly he had no reason for it. he avoided it by saying im a snowflake or something similair
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:15 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Same. he has like 400 more posts to analyze.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:10 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Well he is about to pass all the negative posts and onto the positive (at least mine xD where i actually start following my reads and post more often)
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:50 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I agree Thespio lol. but then again he is still catching up and i rather have him share what he thinks then keeping it a secret.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:53 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I actually like people pointing out my mistakes so i can improve of them rather then earlier this game where i got voted multiple times and when i asked why you guys scum read me you straight up told me you werent gonna tell me xD
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:42 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 680, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Joram, you seem pretty sure Stoz is town and yet you sit with your vote on him.

- Micc, why Stoz? As far as I was aware, you had both Jorma and NS as lynch choices before Stoz ().

- What? Would love an explanation for why Henry is scum NS.

- Why NS Bulba?

In post 578, Thespio wrote:UNVOTE: notscience Im so split between bulba and notscience...

More of the 'following game thread from Thespio. This post comes not long after Aku votes Bulba.

The jumping on/off the NS wagon from Thespio is suspicious as fuck. I'm not sure what it means yet though, I just know it doesn't look right.

My vote wasnt on stoz anymore at that point was it? if it was i changed it a couple of posts later. and my read of stoz proves to be right to he was town
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:30 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 684, HenryCabotLodge wrote:Thespio and Joram, does your boredom with our nww replacement's summary/analysis have anything to do with the fact that he's expressed suspicion of both of you? It looks like an attempt to discredit his opinions.

I also like having fresh eyes on the game and getting a detailed overview like this.

Dont know where you get this from tbh, cause i said i kinda like someone pointing out my mistakes,
And im not on the list of 3 he said to lynch so IDK why you are saying this about me. i havent tried to discredit his suspicion of me. if there is any in the slightest.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:46 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I wont remove my vote from NS seeing as i still think he is scum. so him being quick hammered would not be a problem for me.

Thespio you are still scum to me, you and NS have been since day 1. im not so sure about you as i am about NS so thats why my vote is not on you.
i do agree with what you said. HCL seems susp for saying we are trying to discredit his reads while we both said it was a good thing he did this.

and i dont get why you guys want BBT to analyze stubbs' previous posts, he is not in this game anymore so it doesnt matter. a other person will play different even if they are town or scum. If you would replace someone and he played scummy would you like to be judged on his posts? i wouldnt so for me im only looking at BBT's posts not at stubbs
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:55 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay im starting to understand your point, im like 50/50 on this:

Yeah i think him going over stubbs old posts would be good because it can give us some valuable info
but still this was stubbs first game right? this was my first game. i made mistakes day 1 that almost got me lynched. if i would have dropped out because of that my replacement would have been lynched just because i did stupid things.
Im town i have already roleclaimed, idk if anyone believes the role claim and i dont really care either.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:58 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 716, Thespio wrote:
In post 715, JoramvanVugt wrote:i have already roleclaimed

Vanilla, right?

ye
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:50 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 726, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Thespio, I don't need to convince you that your buddy is scum.

I just need town to see it.

Thats what ive been saying since day 1. Thespio and Notscience are my top 2 scum reads in this game, but nobody believes me.
I was right with my Stoz read.

Lets lynch NotScience, if im right on my NS = Scum read can we then trust me and proceed with the lynching of Thespio?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:59 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Im going to bed.
Tomorrow early morning i leave for my holiday.

If i havent posted in 48 hours after this post you can replace me because it will mean there is no/really crappy internet there and i will not be able to continue this game
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:24 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay im back, i have internet its not great but i will be able to read and post from time to time. like i said before, give it up to 24 hours for me to answer your questions.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:39 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

its hard for me to read all the posts, but i dont think my vote will change. we should just hammer NS. Thespio the reason why you arent hammering is because he is your scumbuddy, if he is mafia, my vote will be on you tomorrow 100%
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I want NS to defend himself, but has he been on in like the last 48 hours?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Thespio idk what you are doing, in some posts you are against a lynch on NS but in other posts you call him scum again. i like what BBT said, Thespio is trying to get everyone to think BBT and NS are both scum so nobody is gonna look at him. I still think Thespio you are scum. right now maybe even more important then NS.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Stoz got lynched but my vote was not on him. I am not voting you because you voted me, thats what you keep making of it. you keep trying to find excused as to why people vote you/find you suspicious. maybe you should look. You say i shift votes? you are doing exactly the same. Last day you wanted NS to be lynched, today you refuse to vote him and try to get attention of the fact you arent voting him. NS will probably turn out scum. if he does you die next, if he doesnt you will probably still die next
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:55 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Micc im okay with another wagon, as long as it is someone i scumread, Thespio or NS.

I wouldnt mind changing my vote from NS to Thespio but i wont vote for Bulba or BBT
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:27 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

So how are the votes right now?
3-3 or is there anyone at L-1?

I dont wanna Lynch Bulba, i have Thespio and NS higher on scum list,
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:47 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

BBT you wanted Bulba lynched so much and now that he is at l-1 you dont switch your vote.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:26 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

it took me like 20 hours to get this up.

internet on holiday works for like 5 min a day, ill be back saturday afternoon. ill catch up then. sorry
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:23 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay we went home a day early cause the weather was gonna be super bad tomorrow.

Im home again and i have my amazing internet back xD. tomorrow i will catch up with all posts and share my reads etc.
I noticed that Bulba was a mafia goon, i did not expect this and my read on him was wrong.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:29 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Aku ive already claimed before. Vanilla townie
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:38 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 1052, Akuseru wrote:EBWOP

In post 1047, Akuseru wrote:If there's one, I'll take the time to look over Joram more. If not...I don't think two goons would risk being caught role fishing for a role that isn't even in the setup.

Never mind. Missed a setup. There is a possible setup with 2 goons and a cop.

oh well, guess I don't need the rest of you to mc as much anymore XD. Joram doesn't seem to have PR that would need him to log in during night, so I do wonder why he was logged in last night. How does the auto login work? Doesn't seem to work for me when I check it.

BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Mass claim is a bad idea.

I foolishly overlooked a setup so I now agree. If there's still a BP they should stay silent about their role XD.

Last night i logged in to say that my internet was dead, i managed to get online after trying for like 20 hours (might have been 2 days ago). Im from europe so timezones might be messing that up a bit. right now its almost 1AM here
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:49 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 1013, Thespio wrote:btw when i posted^ this was his time:
Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:42 pm

I was on holiday for the past 2 weeks. so long days. most of the time i went to bed around 1AM and checked the thread before i went to bed. I wanted to post that the internet went down and it would be impossible for me to continue to play untill i got back home (which i am now). When i watched the thread i saw it was locked. so i read through the last posts and saw we lynched bulba. thats why. Since when is logging in to this site while its night time in 1 game scum behavior. i guess multiple people logged in during the night but everyone keeps looking at me.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:53 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I like the post at the start of today Thespio, i really dont trust you at all. you keep pushing my lynch. you have been the entire game. you ignore the posts in which i explain myself and now im susp cause im on holiday. seems legit. should be lynch Aku cause he is not gonna be available this weekend? same thing right.

Jorams absence seems suspicious. Havent you read my like 5 messages about being on holiday for 2 weeks and that i wont be able to respond quickly?

For people saying i asked about a cop. I still dont know how many setups are available in newbie games. when i started i thought every newbie game had the same setup and a cop was always in the game.
I stopped when i heard it wasnt true but some other people kept talking about the setups day 1. still im the only one being looked at for talking about a cop.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:56 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Thespio you joined the wagon and your only argument is my absence which i have a perfectly fine multiple times stated reason for.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:57 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I kinda agree on the NS not being scum. I read Bulba as town and NS as scum while its the other way around. I agree with BBT on this. them being scum together seems highly unlikely
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

BBT how are you as close to confirmed town as you can get? You have votes on you and people question you all the time and still you say you are almost confirmed town? how?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 1012, Thespio wrote:OMG, it was him, lol look @ his last time signed in. He would have to send Night action right? so if he was online durring the night and not posting then 1, wtf? what are you doing logged in but doing nothing? VOTE: Joram I also saw jorams cop request as a way to out the cop that he believe lived.

In post 1013, Thespio wrote:btw when i posted^ this was his time:
Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:42 pm

In post 1064, Akuseru wrote:
In post 1059, JoramvanVugt wrote:Since when is logging in to this site while its night time in 1 game scum behavior.

It isn't. I still wanted you to address it, though. I personally won't be using it against you.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I logged in to send a night action is what thespio is saying but i did not post cause well its hard when the thread is locked...
Like i said before. HOLIDAY, im not online multiple times a day, i checked once every 24/48 hours. When i got here the thread was locked.

The lynch changed quickly in 24 hours maybe abit longer. i still had my vote on NS and nobody wanted to hammer and everyone moved to Bulba. saying im scum cause i didnt switch my vote to him is so stupid. I wasnt online once during the time we switched the vote.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay so can someone help me figure out how the setups work in newbie games.

How many setups are possible and how many are still possible for this game at the moment with 1 confirmed goon and Jailkeeper
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:02 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay so if there is a Mafia roleblocker there is also a 1 shot bulletproof townie, if not there is just 1 mafia goon left right?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:46 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

At the moment i have no idea who to vote for.
I dont think NS is scum. i thought NS was scum with bulba being the townie. but it was the other way around.
Thespio is still up on my list but not as much as he used to be, it was more like NS and Thespio are scum not 1 of the 2
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:59 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I still find it kinda susp that BBT refused to go over the posts of the person he replaced.
You Aku seem town to me. you are active, share reads, follow your reads and not like some others switch your vote like 10 times a day.
HCL would be the most sups of the 3. ill go over and quote some posts later today
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:01 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Im not really good at getting reads. in the games on the other site most of my reads are meta reads. just behavior reads is something i have to really learn to do and thats why im playing newbie games
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:21 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Thespio, he is the one that keeps pushing for my lynch, he voted for me when he saw my last time online but when i explained it he told me he was not going to use that as evidence anyways even though it was the only reason he posted when he voted for me.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:36 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I know that he took his vote of me, but look at the reason why he voted for me (you were online when thread was locked), and he unvoted me after i pointed out why. He unvoted me cause he said that wasnt a good reason for a vote/he wasnt gonna use it against me but still used that reason to vote me.

I could have been hammered because of his vote for something he said he was not gonna use against me
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:52 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

No im not willing to volunteer. if we lynch me another townie probably dies tonight, i dont think its smart to do
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:15 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

So aku you say lynching me over someone else is smart, killing 2 townies is good?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I dont see your logic, No i am detrimental to town at all, but im not willing to lynch myself. you all think im scum, or at least most players here and im still alive. you wanted to lynch me day 1 and you didnt.
I die, i flip town, next night another townie dies, its a 3 -1 lets say HCL or Thespio dies and turns out town. who would you lynch?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:56 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

i dont wanna get lynched and im not going to sacrifice myself.

i am going to vote for thespio cause he is still on top of my scum list

JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:30 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Aku you've been paying attention... i explained why. this is not cause he voted me today. ive been saying i saw him as scum since end of day 1....
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:51 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Im not suggesting anything. im just putting out my vote on the person i think is scum
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:59 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Just vote for me Aku, you want me lynched so badly
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:09 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay just lynch me.

I die, tonight another townie dies.
4 players left and if both HCL and Thespio are left who do you kill next?
Lets say its HCL, Thespio, Aku and NS left. or maybe switch NS with BBT. who is your next lynch?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I dont know if i wanna hammer. Imo Thespio is more scum then HCL but if HCL flips town we can lynch Thespio tomorrow
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:55 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

VOTE: HCL that should be 4 votes right
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:00 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

So if HCL flips town what do we do next? another townie will most likely die tonight so 4 left
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Well that sucks
I said either HCL or Thespio, now that even NS is out of the picture im gonna go with a Thespio lynch
I wont be really active for the next 2 weeks so if we could end this game asap it would be nice.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #108) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:47 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I know that a misslynch is lose, but there is IRL stuff and thats more important to me then a game.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Well ive already claimed day 1, and with stuff irl and less often online i dont mean never online.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:19 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I said that i have irl things to do, so it would be nice that this game could end so i wont have to pay attention to it.
I dont want to drop out cause we are so close to the end, its probably 1 more day and the game is over no matter who we lynch. i dont wanna replaced in a game thats almost finished
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:38 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

well i know its not me

and yesterday we said today we lynch HCL if hes not scum we lynch thespio,
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #112) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:29 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Why do you think a no lynch is better? if we lynch you we would lose if you are town, did you just mess up really hard
You say i think a NL is better then lynching me.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:12 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Well ive claimed before, vanilla townie

I was actually hoping 1 person would have died making this game a bit clearer to me.

Id suggest waiting for aku to get on and let everyone claim. Ive been very suspicious of Thespio but im starting to doubt that he actually is the last scum
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:26 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

VOTE: Aku
I agree with your points and honestly i dont think its Thespio, ive been going after you for like the entire game and i kinda hoped 3 players would be left at this point. it would almost confirm to me if lets say me + Thespio + BBT or AKU were left. the Wifom would be real.
Thespio is still alive and would push my lynch, while i would try to push Thespio's lynch. while the 3rd person left is most likely the scum. the fact that BBT did not die makes me believe he is bulletproof townie and makes Aku the last scum

Then again it could be that scum does not have to kill and BBT is making it look like this, then again im wondering why nobody has counterclaimed the bulletproof townie (or is it still not sure its even in the game?)
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Well this is basically up the Thespio right now. i know that i am a vanilla townie but its hard to prove the way i have played this game. but i do feel that ive learnt from this game. I will probably go on to play role madness games cause those are the games i really enjoy playing/modding
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:41 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Modding a role madness game and adding your own custom roles is great xD, the confusion is amazing
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:44 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Meh i just made unkillable and unlynchable serial killer xD, but then he got recruited into the cult and cult leader died.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:44 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

If you let me mod a game its like 9/10 on bastard scale
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:53 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Pfft i really hope Aku gets online pretty soon
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #120) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:40 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I just realized the game is almost over and we are close to page 50
on the site where i modded my game, at the end of day 1 we got to 200 pages LOL
and over there days are 48 hours and nights are 24
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Thespio, will you hammer Aku if he/she does not respond in the next 20 hours?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

@Mod like Aku asked, i would also like to know. Does scum always have to kill at night or can they decide not to use their kill?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:55 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 1217, Akuseru wrote:I'm still reading the last couple of pages but I wanted to ask:

@Joram: what's your time zone?

Central European, so im 6 hours later then EST
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:56 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

That scares me, Scum can select not to kill :S

So bbt could be lying about his BP claim and just decided not to kill :S
UNVOTE: Aku

Lemme think about this for a while
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:55 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Yeah nvm i dont think BBT is scum

UNVOTE: BBT
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Same for me kinda its like 75% Aku, 25% BBT for me
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:34 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I like how i was like 100% Thespio and now im convinced he is town
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:49 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

So Thespio how long is this doubting gonna take?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I dont wanna go 2 days in a row on a No Lynch...
my vote is on Aku and will stay there
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 1248, Akuseru wrote:
JoramvanVugt wrote:I dont wanna go 2 days in a row on a No Lynch...
my vote is on Aku and will stay there

I've asked the mod to reduce night to one day. Why are you trying to rush things? If you're town Joram, you have nothing to lose by voting no lynch. Are you 100% sure I'm scum? You can still vote against me the next day if you like.

If not, Joram what is your reason for not voting no lynch (assuming we have a short night)?

I asked the mod for a short night last night, we did not get it.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ive said that im 75 Aku, 25 BBT so if the 3 of us live im not gonna hammer Aku
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ehm why would that confirm me being town? If i was scum i could just do it
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

TBH if i move my vote, you put it on aku i will probably move it back to Aku to hammer cause he is my main scum read.
While he makes some good points on BBT i still think he is the lass goon
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Well i mean he is scum. idk im bad with remembering stuff like setups when its my first time playing.

I think NS would have gone for BBT
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

well something i know from my experience in mafia and ToS is to never kill the people that suspect you, its almost easier to kill people that work with you because people wont suspect you that quickly.

Thespio are you siding with Aku? or are you still 50 50
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I will probably go through both of your ISO's and rate posts town/scum and ill tell the results

I should probably do this tomorrow though seeing as its already 5AM here
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

The WIFOM is real.

Lynch Aku - town = lose, scum = win
He makes really really good points on BBT and yeah i dont 100% believe BBT's claim
But Aku could just be putting on a big show. then again we did read the person that BBT replaced as scum. He refused to go over those posts. And just like thespio i have always read Aku as town.

UNVOTE: Akuseru
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ive looked through all posts from both BBT and Aku

Its up to you now thespio.
Thanks for pointing out that he didnt even quote your full post there and skipped your explanation completely. making him look extremely scummy to me again.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:28 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ill probably vote Aku tomorrow, so if he dies now or tomorrow, it wont make a difference
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Well i misplayed this hard...

FFS, when i voted Aku everything inside me said vote bbt not aku and i voted aku :S
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:23 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I didnt trust either of them, Aku seemes sus and so did BBT. but i should have followed what i felt and not what i thought xD. same about you being town. i followed what i felt and you were town
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:49 am

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Okay im noob, how do i join a game in central park, for newbie games there is a thread where you just type /in but i cant find it for open games

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”