Replacement for Sujimichi
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Replacement for Sujimichi »

VOTE: Not Mafia

The dream would be Bob + NM. I don't see myself getting Bob today but NM isn't someone people should want to leave around. I asked, and no one could give me an explanation for why Flippy was towny. Promising to catch up a few times, getting demotivated and then repping out is slightly scum-indicative. That's if Flippy prefers town>scum obviously, but I'm just gonna assume he does because 95% of people on this site do.

Ah, but then I think back to the way Isis has been townreading Bob and admitting to not even fully reading his posts but only townreading him off of "tone", and I start to think of Bob+Isis again. Idk, I just don't want to bet the game on NM arbitrarily not being scum. Isis and Bob will (hopefully) become more readable if we hit lylo. NM won't.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2091, Bellaphant wrote:If it's not you (and I really want Una to engage with the possibility that it isn't me -or- you and look at some of the wagons again, if he's town) then I feel it has to be one of bob/RFs and one of NM/Gera. And that doesn't quite feel like the solve
I'm creeped out by you building a scumpool that is "everybody"
The only person not listed is Una who you are also scumreading
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: RfS
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Isis »

If I can't get Replacement votes I could go Bellaphant, gerain. I don't want to go vote Not_Mafia almost entirely because Replacement seems to want that right now
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:14 am

I'm honored my opinion means so much to you.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:16 am

But again; your words and confidence don't fit your reasons for thinking I'm scum.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Isis »

Y'know it's a weird angle and I can remember town ever reacting that way to being pushed
"Well, I..."
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2099, Isis wrote:
In post 2091, Bellaphant wrote:If it's not you (and I really want Una to engage with the possibility that it isn't me -or- you and look at some of the wagons again, if he's town) then I feel it has to be one of bob/RFs and one of NM/Gera. And that doesn't quite feel like the solve
I'm creeped out by you building a scumpool that is "everybody"
The only person not listed is Una who you are also scumreading
That isn't what I said or meant - but you seem a lot more confident in your read on fhe low content slots than I am.

I kind of agree with your posts on this page tho, I just wish you'd actually talk me through your thoughts on replacement and Bob
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Isis »

Bob and RfS have had tons of spats throughout this game that have seemed SvT. Like a certain amount of failure to reach shared understanding that always comes from SvT. Looking back on the game after flipping Hoopla I think bob is much more likely to be town of the two just from the sum of how people have interacted with bob +snap call of how I was reading some of Bob's early posts. There was a cluster of really towny posts bob made at one point that Hoopla called towny for wifom but I think they were just good posts.

Really I guess I had enough puzzle pieces to be pushing for this D2.

But RfS is funner than Galron :X
"Well, I..."
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, I made the t v s point earlier, but I was super convinced it was bob. But I'm getting less sure. How does hoops flipping help the Bob read, coz it made it a little worse for me?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2019, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:
In post 2016, Isis wrote:gerain you know that his role didn't literally distribute ice cream right
neapolitan is the name of a role that investigates if someone is a vanilla townie
Why did you answer for him? I thought there was potential townspew there.

Bob, my intention was always to vote for Hoopla yesterday, so why are you discounting me because of my vote itself not being on her?
If you were goign to bus i would have thought you would have been on it to get the credit. And i dont overly feel like his vote on you was a bus. Feels more liek scum just pushing somewhere
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2098, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:VOTE: Not Mafia

The dream would be Bob + NM. I don't see myself getting Bob today but NM isn't someone people should want to leave around. I asked, and no one could give me an explanation for why Flippy was towny. Promising to catch up a few times, getting demotivated and then repping out is slightly scum-indicative. That's if Flippy prefers town>scum obviously, but I'm just gonna assume he does because 95% of people on this site do.

Ah, but then I think back to the way Isis has been townreading Bob and admitting to not even fully reading his posts but only townreading him off of "tone", and I start to think of Bob+Isis again. Idk, I just don't want to bet the game on NM arbitrarily not being scum. Isis and Bob will (hopefully) become more readable if we hit lylo. NM won't.

im quite readable its just your reads are just awful. If you were being objective you would town read me. Ask youself this, what would my motivation be for my any actions this game be, if scum rather than town.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Bella
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2065, Bellaphant wrote:Some interactions from hoops
In post 79, Hoopla wrote:
In post 78, Bellaphant wrote:I got a weird vibe from Bob and that's ..fine?
how exactly?
Soft defending bob
In post 260, Hoopla wrote:on tone, i like bellaphant for town, and will be relying on her klick-expertise early in the piece. please keep me posted.

unabombah has continued his fervent energy from last game and is my other top pick for town. i haven't seen enough from notscience yet to extend the invitation.

i like isis' capricious nature, though that's probably a personality thing rather than anything alignment related.

~~

TOWN BLOC FIRST DRAFT
(no scum allowed this time):

hoopla (president)
bellaphant
unabombah

to be continued...
townbloc (+Isis). My inclusion in this was weird at the time, I am not a dominant day one force, but hoops tries to create links to Bella/isis/Una all day.

In post 288, Hoopla wrote:@una

is notscience scum? i don't want to believe it. i think it would break my heart.

In post 292, Hoopla wrote:i'm suitably convinced with galron's progression into this game. i was concerned his early game coolness was an act. it turns out he is actually just cool.

UNVOTE:

bella, we might have to jump ship...
Can you spell 'pocket'?
In post 513, Hoopla wrote:
In post 503, Bellaphant wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 504, UnaBombaH wrote:UNVOTE: - I locked myself out of my apartment. :facepalm:
town bloc assemble!

is it coincidence? perhaps fate? two important town voices silenced and without a vote; drifting.

meanwhile, a sizzling new wagon opens up?

if this isn't fate, then i don't know what is.
Hoops trying to create a tie between my slot, Una and her
In post 1169, Hoopla wrote:in the interest of working my way back into the game, i am going to do something shocking.

my intuition tells me i may have been wrong on klick - especially upon seeing porken's entry into the game. given i was reading bella as town in relationship to klick's scumminess, i have come to believe i was actually reading them backwards.

VOTE: bella

one of the lemonade-sipping scumbuckets.

more to come
one of Bella or klick must be scum.
In post 1174, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1173, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Announcement: Bellaphant is on V/LA until 21/7/2020 12:00:00 GMT+0.
quick, lets get her while she's away!

Does scum do this to a scum buddy? Why?
In post 1176, Hoopla wrote:is it possible i have been wrong yet again with my d1 town bloc declarations?

i bravely called una and bella unequivocally town and wrote them off. now they are both starting to seep into the forefront of my mind. no wonder mafia didn't kill me last night, when i have been such a loyal ally.
Una and Bella again.
In post 1181, Hoopla wrote:another post in which i reevaluate my reads.

after reading geraintm's posts on d2, i think he may actually be town. his looking for popo-related connections appears earnest, and when i reflect on why i thought he was scum in the first place... i believe those feelings were inadequate. i was too heavily relying on early-wagon science (the first wagon-pivot after the RVS wagon often being scum). i had this idea in my head, and wasn't really reading his posts as closely as i should.

based on the way the back half of yesterday went, i believe all our major wagons were town.

scum really were sitting back sipping lemonade it seems.

bella/notscience/una is probably where i'm looking today, and i need to reevaluate isis. i believe i liked her attempts of reading me yesterday, citing a nice balance of paranoia that was nuanced and hard to fake - but i believe her paranoia has tipped over into being uncritically expressed as fact now.

lazy or suspicious?

tbc...
Bella and Una -and- not science. The possibility of all three being town seems low.. plus more psuedo science about wagons being all town..
In post 1470, Hoopla wrote:hmm, it seems the tides have turned and it looks like a bella vs. sujimichi battle.

bella is back and has found her voice.

sujimichi's hilarity is slowly waning. thanks for the memories.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: sujimichi
We could vote suji. Or Bella. I've heard that before recently....

My point is, all game hoops made these weird three way connections between me and Una. Either she's : scum and all three of us are scum and hoops is really bad at scum : scum and both of us are town and hoops is really good at pocketing or scum and only one of us is town and the other is the tactic of hard town reading your scum buddy.

Your putting a disproportionate level of effort into defending yourself compared to scum hunting. Seems like you're heavily focused on actually distancing yourself from hoopla. As that wall does come across as towny.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

Bella i see you have not answered the question. Why did you think popopos/ hoopla was scum/scum

And why you though hoopla a burnt slot if scum would push popopos.

Why did you choose to want the wagon that a player that you thought was scum heavily wanted
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2093, Bellaphant wrote:We are on 2000 posts and RFs, bob, NM and Gera have less than 400 posts between them. Its really hard to read that.

@bob, I asked you to reword that question to me, when you are back.

gaslighting much?

Why are you finding it hard to read players with 100 or so posts. In game that has had 20 game days

Do you realy expect all players to be hyper posters?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2087, Bellaphant wrote:Don't say you hadn't considered what like..a town me and town Isis and scum anyone does at lylo.

If your town I don't know hie you get to lylo. I think you said even here you were surprised not to be nk.this thought progresses but I'm sleepy.

I want others opinions. And for bob to come back and make sense

This is classic scum. Rather than fight the argument they just dismiss it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2023, Bellaphant wrote:I'm not quite sure what bob is arguing? Something about wagons? I think he made the point I made about stagnant wagons yesterday, but is reframing it as new? (I said it, hoops said it, ns reacted against hoops saying it and now bob is presenting it as new and interesting?) This is kind of what happened with his ns argument - I couldn't tell that hed actually read and processed anything around his own 'push'.

Una, I just feel like 'lets lynch Bella' is lazy content right now. I said to you yesterday you've kind of run out of people to scum read and you didn't really respond then either, apart from to soft defend bob.

See here again.You just try to dismiss the blatant fact that once you got wagoned. Counter wagon after counter wagon sprung up.

The fact that the wagons were so spread out after your fist wagon broke up. That when 3-4 wagons were tied it is highly unlikely that scum where concentrated.If you were town why did your wagon stall.

Isis, geraintm, notscience, Porkens. Last two confirmed town

Do you think isis/gerain are scum/scum. As even if one was scum that still left you at l-2. With one confirmed scum that showed no fear of lolhmmaering or pushign players to l-1. so why didnt hoopla join your wagon.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1614, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1611, Galron wrote:Hoopla, why am I a better vote than RFS right now?
i get the feeling the bellaphant wagon is going to collapse.

so, i want to give those on that wagon plenty of good options to pursue when it dissipates.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Here hoopla is actively pushing players to otehr wagons. and not joining yours (above)
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1181, Hoopla wrote:another post in which i reevaluate my reads.

after reading geraintm's posts on d2, i think he may actually be town. his looking for popo-related connections appears earnest, and when i reflect on why i thought he was scum in the first place... i believe those feelings were inadequate. i was too heavily relying on early-wagon science (the first wagon-pivot after the RVS wagon often being scum). i had this idea in my head, and wasn't really reading his posts as closely as i should.

based on the way the back half of yesterday went, i believe all our major wagons were town.

scum really were sitting back sipping lemonade it seems.

bella/notscience/una is probably where i'm looking today, and i need to reevaluate isis. i believe i liked her attempts of reading me yesterday, citing a nice balance of paranoia that was nuanced and hard to fake - but i believe her paranoia has tipped over into being uncritically expressed as fact now.

lazy or suspicious?

tbc...

Your in his poe. Yet guess what he never votes for you.

With ns he was tryign to egg players on. Not knowing that the player i was waitign to flip to learn ns alignment was himself.
He votes una.

And interacts with una and ns. Yet near no interactions with bella
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1773, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1772, Not_Mafia wrote:Please vote Galron
i never imagined deep in day 2 that a clown with hypnotic swinging udders would be calling the shots, but here we are.

i'll vote galron as a compromise - him over sujimichi is much of a muchness as far as i'm concerned, but i'd rather notscience/geraintm/isis vote first before i abandon my post. bella isn't going through, so they can move on.

it also seems that sujimichi/bella's votes on bob are unlikely to go through. so, i think they ought to compromise before me as well.

Here he is pushign against a bella lynch. Trying to get those voting bella to compomise else where.

Yet no stances between and

He claimed to be lookign there but never did
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

?? I'm not dismissing you, I didn't understand your question. I told you that, I asked you to reword it. Twice. I want to answer you and talk to you. I made your point about wagons being spread after me at the time - go look! I say it, then hoops says it, then ns reacts badly and I ask him why he reacts to hoops and not.me and he tells me he's less worried about it when I say it. I literally make your point. So...why would scum!bella make the point you are now making?
I've also rehashed this very conversation today!

Same with my wall- ok, I can give you there's a defense in there. But I didn't feel majorly pressured before making it - so why does scum! Bella drag though hoops' iso to talk about something that isn't in the public convo?

To answer your questions : I didn't think hoops/popo was s /s and I don't know why you think I, or anyone, did? Hoops' alingment couldn't be confirmed until day three if anything, and we needed day one to end. It was a low content slot and early lynches give info later.

Follow up - seven people voted popo, why are you just asking me?

Re; why is it hard to read stuff that isn't there...i find it hard to make content where there isn't. I'm not sure anyone in good faith says they have better understanding of someone's thoughts in 50 posts than in 200, spread over many days.

I don't think Isis/Gera is scum scum and again, I don't know why that's you are asking, when I've been yelling all day that I think I was wrong in Isis and she's town. I can't tell you why hoops didn't join my wagon, I'm not in that PT.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1730, Bellaphant wrote:Yeah. This is also what happened yesterday - we had three wagons at 2 votes for a long time after the...bob (or hoop) wagon fell apart.

It does make me wonder if my vote is wrong, if I'm today's bob.

But I think replacement is town and peppe haven't really explained galron as a vote..I don't hate it, they are bang in the middle of my reads list, but I'd want those voting there to explain why.
In post 1804, Bellaphant wrote:Just to be clear - if the four choices are me, galron, bob or replacement - my preferences are bob/galron. Replacement is town (the above post is really town). Plus, the wagon on replacement is sketchy af.

I've asked a few times for people who are tr-ing Bob to explain why.
In post 1806, Bellaphant wrote:Also, considering how little posting there has been in the last day or so (like, the last three pages 20% of the posting has come from Me, which is just weird/unusual) it makes me think scum is fine with these wagons...
In post 1848, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1834, notscience wrote:Can you explain more why you think this game state means town/town wagons?

This is ns responding to something that hoops said, when I said a few posts above something very similar - why did you only pick it up from her?
In post 1859, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1850, notscience wrote:I’m not as worried about your throwaway comments as I am hoops

Why? You were voting me for most of the day ...
In post 2023, Bellaphant wrote:I'm not quite sure what bob is arguing? Something about wagons? I think he made the point I made about stagnant wagons yesterday, but is reframing it as new? (I said it, hoops said it, ns reacted against hoops saying it and now bob is presenting it as new and interesting?) This is kind of what happened with his ns argument - I couldn't tell that hed actually read and processed anything around his own 'push'.

Una, I just feel like 'lets lynch Bella' is lazy content right now. I said to you yesterday you've kind of run out of people to scum read and you didn't really respond then either, apart from to soft defend bob.

@bob, just FYI. Here are my posts about the wagons after .me. you seem to scum reading me for a thing I literally bought to the thread for discussion. Again; scum Bella does this because?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Using the logic of 'why would scum take X particular Stance now' v ''why would town',I guess I have to ask myself why does scum.bob argue counter wagons to town are scum when he was one. A lot.

I can't think of an obvious answer. Ffs

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”