Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1660, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1657, Galron wrote:You need to be more specific.
When describing you to you? You know what, I'll do your ISO today anyway.
I'll try and keep and eye out for these examples as well.
The ISO would probably be a good idea.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1590, Galron wrote:
In post 1587, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1479, Galron wrote:Well if this is not_mafia, I'm okay with a policy there or RFS either one. Unless nm is a lylo grandmaster. I disagree with flipping a strong player just to sort another strong player wrt Bella and Isis.

So between isis and bella. What do you think the relationship is.

tvt
tvs
svs

And if you think its tvs, who do you think is scum and why?
I think it's probably town/town. If you ask me if one of them were scum, which would it more likely be, I would say at this time probably Isis, although at the beginning of the game I would have said Bella. Isis has hopped around a bit too much for my liking without explanation, and there have been a couple of other things I haven't liked. But there have been a few things about Bella I haven't liked also, but I'm not sure what those were off the top of my head. Right now I think she is likely town. I think it turned around for me with her when her outlook toward Klick changed. I'm not sure why that affected my read of her but I think it did.

I keep telling myself I need to reread this game, but I am unmotivated to do so.
If you think bella vs isis is town/town. Then why would you give an opinion on who you think is more likely scum. Feels very disingenuous. As i only asked you who you thought who was more likely to be scum if and only if you thought it was s/t
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1751, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1590, Galron wrote:
In post 1587, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1479, Galron wrote:Well if this is not_mafia, I'm okay with a policy there or RFS either one. Unless nm is a lylo grandmaster. I disagree with flipping a strong player just to sort another strong player wrt Bella and Isis.

So between isis and bella. What do you think the relationship is.

tvt
tvs
svs

And if you think its tvs, who do you think is scum and why?
I think it's probably town/town. If you ask me if one of them were scum, which would it more likely be, I would say at this time probably Isis, although at the beginning of the game I would have said Bella. Isis has hopped around a bit too much for my liking without explanation, and there have been a couple of other things I haven't liked. But there have been a few things about Bella I haven't liked also, but I'm not sure what those were off the top of my head. Right now I think she is likely town. I think it turned around for me with her when her outlook toward Klick changed. I'm not sure why that affected my read of her but I think it did.

I keep telling myself I need to reread this game, but I am unmotivated to do so.
If you think bella vs isis is town/town. Then why would you give an opinion on who you think is more likely scum. Feels very disingenuous. As i only asked you who you thought who was more likely to be scum if and only if you thought it was s/t
Because that's the way my mind works. A free-flow of thought combined with trying to anticipate your next question.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Galron »

I think it's irresponsible not to consider those possibilities when answering a multiple choice question anyway. Would you have been happy with a simple town/town answer?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Galron »

You can call it disingenuous, but I really think it's anything but.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1748, Galron wrote:I'm town binning Not_Mafia rn, so that doesn't do any good.
Seriously?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1755, Isis wrote:
In post 1748, Galron wrote:I'm town binning Not_Mafia rn, so that doesn't do any good.
Seriously?
He's finally doing something, so yes.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Isis »

He is pushing a wagon with no explanation, which is both his town and scumgame. I can't remember you ever articulating any townreads, that's the slot that rises to your first remark?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm scum though
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1757, Isis wrote:He is pushing a wagon with no explanation, which is both his town and scumgame. I can't remember you ever articulating any townreads, that's the slot that rises to your first remark?
I don't have a meta on him. I was town leaning flippy until he flaked, and N_M made a poor entrance, but take a look at what he tried to do with me. I said I'd declare intent on Bella if that 5th vote came, even though I thought she was the wrong lynch for today. (I wanted to control that execution -- it IS the wrong execution today I believe). He immediately switched his vote to Bella to make it 5, so that forced my hand. I declared intent at that point. He then immediately switched back to me. And now he is rallying for votes for me. I think he genuinely believes I'm scum. That seems like a town slot right now.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1758, Not_Mafia wrote:
I'm scum though
Whatever. I'm trying to win us a game here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who is us?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Galron »

The easier thing for him to do would be to keep his vote on Bella or to keep his vote on me to begin with.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Isis »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Galron, I thought you had a 'gut' town read on flippy? I went back and read the slot earlier and...how ? Why?

I don't think anything nm is doing right now is indicative of anything. I used to be able to read him at his shit posting best, so here's hoping.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like, you've posted a lot in the last two pages but a lot of it is 'nm could or could not be town' and then acting like your town read on him.is new?

I liked Isis' question about your other town reads though, because I don't feel I know.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I iso-d you too but there's nothing massively stand out in there. Apart from randomly declaring flippy town.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: unvote

I’m starting to like bella
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vote Galron instead
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: Galton instead
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1764, Bellaphant wrote:Galron, I thought you had a 'gut' town read on flippy? I went back and read the slot earlier and...how ? Why?

I don't think anything nm is doing right now is indicative of anything. I used to be able to read him at his shit posting best, so here's hoping.
Sigh... Again, beginning of the game, EFN town pinged me from meta. Then he flaked, which scummed me, again from meta. NM's entrance was poor, which continued the scum lean. Now I think NM is likely town. A dip a bit like a skate bowl. Get it?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Hoopla »

are we doing that thing where we wait until the 11th hour before compromising on someone random?

the lack of urgency is troubling. are we way off and scum are just sitting back laughing? perhaps they're sipping lemonade in glee again. wouldn't surprise me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1771, Hoopla wrote:are we doing that thing where we wait until the 11th hour before compromising on someone random?

the lack of urgency is troubling. are we way off and scum are just sitting back laughing? perhaps they're sipping lemonade in glee again. wouldn't surprise me.
Please vote Galron
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1772, Not_Mafia wrote:Please vote Galron
i never imagined deep in day 2 that a clown with hypnotic swinging udders would be calling the shots, but here we are.

i'll vote galron as a compromise - him over sujimichi is much of a muchness as far as i'm concerned, but i'd rather notscience/geraintm/isis vote first before i abandon my post. bella isn't going through, so they can move on.

it also seems that sujimichi/bella's votes on bob are unlikely to go through. so, i think they ought to compromise before me as well.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Galron managed to respond without telling me who his town reads are..and I can't work it out from his iso (the closest thing is he thinks I'm the wrong vote but also will hammer me).

VOTE: galron

E-1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”