bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2032, Vorkuta wrote:Ok bob
What are your reads on other players?

Also I dislike your wall just now as it's TL;DR "man this redemption guy..."
At the moment the latest read I picked up is Lil Uzi. My read on lil uzi is mostly that Ive realy only just noticed he is in the game. Looking at his iso i couldnt see anything other than fluff posts back to his 47th post. Apart from oen where he speculated on why mary replaced but was only 10 words. Also a few of his posts were of the variety of trying to get players to compare this game with a prior game he selected. I am always suspicious when players do that as if he was scum then and pointing it out to us. He would be fully aware of what he did there and be able to play up to it, as to appear different yet still be scum.

Just liek when a player says they cant be scum because scum would of done x instead.

And the time he went silent was exactly around the time DP wagon started to build up.

So I'm leanign twoard him being scum but at the same time I am aware that in both my last two games we had active lurkers that turned out to be town. And after there flip prob just lost interest in the game.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Hey, Bob...why wasn't I one of your town reads when you first caught up? I mean you had Otter and Performer as your two town reads, but presumably knew the result on me already. I get not outing the result - just want to understand your thought process there.

Also - let's say that LUV isn't scum but pisskop flips red. Who's last scum?
<(") | (")>
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2051, PenguinPower wrote:Hey, Bob...why wasn't I one of your town reads when you first caught up? I mean you had Otter and Performer as your two town reads, but presumably knew the result on me already. I get not outing the result - just want to understand your thought process there.

Also - let's say that LUV isn't scum but pisskop flips red. Who's last scum?
Mostly because although I knew your result I hadn't read any of your iso at that point. So hadn't decided how to soft the result in a town read of you without it being obvious to scum that I had a clear on your. Revealing me as a PR and you as confirmed townie. And at that point it was already past the point that i wanted have gone to bed by. So rather than mention would have been a 3rd read that day i just went to bed.

When I was next on Sunday I realised that I was on L-1 rather than L-2 as I thought. Rather than a post town reading you, that would have acted as a bread crumb to me having a result that proved to me that you were town. I reclaimed plus adding the result mary had gained during N1

On who could be the last scum if I’m on the mark with my read on pisskop. I'm not entirely sure yet. I larley approach finding the scum by not ruling anyone out unless im town reading them. So will be looking at the remaining players I haven't looked at tomorrow. To see

With piskop I just keep seeing an attempted gambit that was played during d1 by the guy he took over from. I was right in my last town game when I saw a player make scum gambit. So feel I might be right again.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2052, bob3141 wrote:Mostly because although I knew your result I hadn't read any of your iso at that point. So hadn't decided how to soft the result in a town read of you without it being obvious to scum that I had a clear on your
hahahahaha
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Like if you really want him to live schaad we can do that, but this guy's lying through his little teeth
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:40 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Who are you proposing we lynch if not Bob?
<(") | (")>
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:44 am

Post by pisskop »

There is one read I have that Im waiting to develop.

I dont think lucky pressure hurts. Honestly Id have to sit and read more. I wasnt here for too much of this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 0, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Performer
LuckyOtter
MaryJoLisa
Vorkuta
Lil Uzi Vert
schadd_
nm is town
pp is town
I have some feels about psyche they arent optimal today.

idk how I feel about most of the rest of this list. At the risk of sounding slightly omgussy Im nontofond of performer. I wasnt before the vote.
Schadd too tbh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I do not like how vortuka handles detpika at all.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:54 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Performer > Otter > Vorkuta > schadd > LUV

my preferred order if not doing Bob.

I'm not a huge fan of Psych tbh, but I'm not sure that makes him scum? He's a ? for me. I didn't care much for your predecessor either, but I couldn't read his nonsense well and feel like giving you a chance.

I agree NM is town.
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Imagine if we knew what the votes were
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:58 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I complained about that a page back. Get your own material.
<(") | (")>
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1875, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1873, pisskop wrote:Vortuka is consistently voting with Pikachu and is not on Scumwagon at all
How many intents to hammer did you see in that VCA of yours?
oh wait.... :P
show me this please vortuka
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2054, pisskop wrote:Like if you really want him to live schaad we can do that, but this guy's lying through his little teeth

How am i lying. At teh point of came to my first town reads on those players that I didnt have concrete proof were town. Literally 5 minutes after posting my preformer read I went to bed. And the next day i was at work. And didnt get back to the thread till sunday before a family event. So how am I lying. I can only see your motivation simply being the fact that I think your scum.

And in my last game when i hit the mark with my scum reads. With me correctly figuring out the first two of the scum team both them started attack me just liek you are doing now. Trying discreet the reasoning I used to get to that point. Even if i did later for bit change my mind and mislynched sach :-( My one misylnch that game.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

How am i lying. At teh point it came too posting my first town reads I had, on those players that I didnt have concrete proof on being town. Literally 5 minutes after posting my preformer read I went to bed. And the next day i was at work. And didnt get back to the thread till sunday before a family event. So how am I lying. I can only see your motivation simply being the fact that I think your scum.

And in my last game when i hit the mark with my scum reads. With me correctly figuring out the first two of the scum team both them started attack me just liek you are doing now. Trying discreet the reasoning I used to get to that point. Even if i did later for bit change my mind and mislynched sach :-( My one misylnch that game.

Gramma on first sentance was bit messed up
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2059, PenguinPower wrote:Performer > Otter > Vorkuta > schadd > LUV

I'm not a huge fan of Psych tbh, but I'm not sure that makes him scum? He's a ? for me. I didn't care much for your predecessor either, but I couldn't read his nonsense well and feel like giving you a chance.

I agree NM is town.
We're definitely not doing me though i appreciate the effort.

I dont like that Bob said luv gave up after an n1 flip. That doesnt sound right, sounds rather random from bob... as in makes me doubt a townie would think that.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I didn't expect you to agree with that but thanks for clarifying.
<(") | (")>
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2066, PenguinPower wrote:I didn't expect you to agree with that but thanks for clarifying.
Not sure why psyche pisskop nm aren't in that lynch order ....
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:40 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Pretty sure I said why in the same post.
<(") | (")>
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2065, Performer wrote:
In post 2059, PenguinPower wrote:Performer > Otter > Vorkuta > schadd > LUV

I agree NM is town.
We're definitely not doing me though i appreciate the effort.

I dont like that Bob said luv gave up after an n1 flip. That doesnt sound right, sounds rather random from bob... as in makes me doubt a townie would think that.

Just to be clear I am not saying he gave up because of the n1 flip. Im saying it could just be that he has given up. In my last town game he got replaced in first day and he was confirmed townie then. So i am waiting to wait and see if he gets replaced again or is infact lurking like egix was last game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

LUV is lurking
L
U
V

i
s

l
i
f
e
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 671, Vorkuta wrote:
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
No

INTENT
In post 1299, Vorkuta wrote:I mean as in- the next time something ramps up on him- I won't be on the wagon, but intent
In post 1618, Vorkuta wrote:Guh third time is charm
intent

Pika revise your claim or eat rope
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Yeah...but you didn't.
<(") | (")>
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Not my fault
-people unvoted
-I intented @L-2
-MJL decided to "waaah look at meeeeee" hammer instead of me

I like playing/drawing out the hammer
It's for show/suspense, but also serves to be a game of "chicken" (you know in movies when 2 cars are.... forget it) to see whether scum's nerves give out
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by PenguinPower »