joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:48 am

Post by joqiza »

@Titus I never called you an "unreadable mess," those are your words, not mine. As for jumping to attack... pushing a scumread inherently means going on the offense a bit. I've brought up my concerns with you, you have the choice of what you want to do in response.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:48 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Woah holy shit okay that was unexpected

Thank you nexus!! Why did you do that?

I will go back and read D2 through replace in for sure now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

I prefer a straight, no bullshit system. Call a spade a spade. You didn't claim unreadable mess but you're saying I'm unreadable and you don't follow me. We can dance around semantics or we can be straight with each other.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

What is your entity read?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:51 am

I don’t hate a Titus nuke ig

titus is pretty hard to read in general

Like occasionally she will solve the game and obvtown but a lot of time her posting just feels nai
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 am

Post by joqiza »

I do think you're a difficult read I just don't like you phrasing it as though I were trying to attack you personally. That wasn't my intent.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:54 am

I don’t have a strong opinion on robert’s alignment anymore lmao
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:55 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 3179, Titus wrote:What is your entity read?
If this was directed to me, I townread Entity's defense of the Mognet slot towards LLD in particular. I'm on phone so don't have the quote in particular but he appealed to her in a way that made me think he was invested in keeping the slot alive. In general I think the Mognet/Entity interactions were ++town for both of them.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:05 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 3172, Titus wrote:This game has been a repeat of people demanding things before the evidence supports it.
What exactly do you think this applies to? Like the only thing I think I "demanded" was an explanation for some of your reads. It would be one thing if they were gut-reads in RVS but we're 3000 posts deep and you're outing what I took to be fairly strong statements.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3184, joqiza wrote:
In post 3172, Titus wrote:This game has been a repeat of people demanding things before the evidence supports it.
What exactly do you think this applies to? Like the only thing I think I "demanded" was an explanation for some of your reads. It would be one thing if they were gut-reads in RVS but we're 3000 posts deep and you're outing what I took to be fairly strong statements.
Mognet and now you. You're demanding that I case the obvious and waste everyone's time. Mognet demanded that I give more than I usually do, he ignored it, and insisted on more.

I'm not thrilled at repeating this cycle as it makes things less enjoyable.

What's next, case gorilla?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3183, joqiza wrote:
In post 3179, Titus wrote:What is your entity read?
If this was directed to me, I townread Entity's defense of the Mognet slot towards LLD in particular. I'm on phone so don't have the quote in particular but he appealed to her in a way that made me think he was invested in keeping the slot alive. In general I think the Mognet/Entity interactions were ++town for both of them.
Mognet is town that had to die or subout. LLD wasn't wrong for wanting to policy the slot, even though I held hopes it would change. I was relieved when Mognet subbed out because I was relieved that I could play my way. Give my reads but backseat until there's data.

Keeping a toxic slot alive has major scum benefits, particularly when it's wrong.

I am not in favor of an iv nuke but if it wasn't a new slot, I would be.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:21 am

Post by joqiza »

I think if you called gorilla obvtown that would make sense to me. I just don't understand why the term is being applied to Save the Dragons.

I'm not even asking this in a confrontational way, I just like, want to see your perspective, to understand your own process and read you but also to help possibly inform me on StD.

There's no need to case gorilla if we all agree he's town but if there was disagreement then yes, I'd expect people to offer their reasoning on him rather than just saying "he's obvious town it's self evident, end of story."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

So you're saying his posts are town, it's fine but waste your time anyway?

Ok I will.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 884, Save The Dragons wrote:slight ping on mastina and gorilla for going after dcl but not really enough to be confident. no one is standing out for me yet.

i have people i feel are town like DV (like actively trying), cephrir (though saying pooky hasn't done anything alignment indicative is a hmm), deathnote (just wants to get to the nukes like me), joqiza (just some of his posts have been good/helpful) and several gut reads as town (nexus, marry, samantha, vaxkiller)
In post 1086, Save The Dragons wrote:where did all this dv hate come from

VOTE: mastina
In post 1312, Save The Dragons wrote:i hate myself but i don't really want to end the day without giving people a chance to even post not necessarily mastina but others who haven't checked in yet

UNVOTE: mastina
In post 2656, Save The Dragons wrote:fuck it

let's nuke, baby

VOTE: VFP
In post 2704, Save The Dragons wrote:OH NO NOT OUR VP

WHO'S THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE GET THEM IN HERE RIGHT NOW WE NEED A PRES
In post 2715, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2709, gorilla wrote:STD is probably town just for the reaction to mastina calling the dcl replace out scum, because you don't chainsaw a buddy against another buddy unless you just like losing games.
someone paid attention to something i said! that's rare
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

Gives early reads, was right on mastina, no tone shift with two scum deaths, encourages communication, encouragement of remembering what people say and accountability

Obvtown
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

[MCMAW SYSTEM] NUCLEAR LAUNCH TARGETING OPERATIVE innocentvillager CANCELLED.
[MCMAW SYSTEM] SELF-DESTRUCT SYSTEM INITIATED.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.3

Robert M Hunter (3) - Vaxkiller, Bell, Titus

Not Voting [16] - Koto, DeathNote, gorilla, Nexus, samantha97, Toogeloo, The Church of Skitter, innocentvillager, Equinox, joqiza, Save The Dragons
T3, marry, Robert M Hunter, Cephrir, DeasVail

(expired on 2021-05-28 14:10:00) remain until day end

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to reach a majority.

Projected Impact Times:
Koto: (expired on 2021-05-16 18:54:00)
T3: (expired on 2021-05-16 20:00:00)
DeathNote: (expired on 2021-05-16 20:00:00)
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:21 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 3131, The Church of Skitter wrote:An idea just came to be but this is is stoned ali so I don't know how good this is.

I think we should leave Robert alone.
If we want to, actually read this player, then I feel like the pressure of losing the game will eventually break him and make force him to play the game and post readable content.

I think this is correct, but I'm not 100% sure on it being correct.
It's based on the logic that he believes that his death will have no impact on the game. That's why he sees him dying as him getting what he wants.

In the late game if he is scum and genuinely think that this playstyle will coast him to victory, late game is going to come and he is going to be exposed in the late game. He's not someone who can win F3 unless he puts in an actual effort.

If he's town then if he wants to win in F3 he's going to have to actually, work a tiny bit, for it, or at least by the time we get here, the movements he has made would have made logical sense to come from scum.

Basically I think if it's resolve itself as the game gets smaller and it becomes more important to actually give a fuck.

Not sure how good this is or if this is any good at all or if it's just straight up bad (I also just realized I'm defending the guy who has counterintelligence so on the basis of that alone I should just be okay with this guy dying)

Because I don't want to encourage this behavior and I don't feel okay townreading it if it'll mean that he's can just go do this in his next game. Because the guy obviously needs to just learn how to play the game.
Here's the thing about Robert, and I mentioned this yesterday: he very clearly knows how to play the game. In that view his current play is inexplicable and unhelpful. I'm left in an awkward place where I'm really not comfortable with him endgaming, but also I don't want to be the one that kills him so I can have a clean conscience.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Bell »

Sure.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Bell »

I like all the nukes in the air now.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Bell »

if someone could just release another nuke on Robert, we'd be golden.
In that, All the people I'm having a difficult time understanding would be dead.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3190, Titus wrote:Gives early reads, was right on mastina, no tone shift with two scum deaths, encourages communication, encouragement of remembering what people say and accountability

Obvtown
Third time's the charm.
I mean, eventually your obvious town reads have to flip town just through sheer mathematical chance, right?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3193, gorilla wrote:
In post 3131, The Church of Skitter wrote:An idea just came to be but this is is stoned ali so I don't know how good this is.

If we want to, actually read this player, then I feel like the pressure of losing the game will eventually break him and make force him to play the game and post readable content.

It's based on the logic that he believes that his death will have no impact on the game. That's why he sees him dying as him getting what he wants.

In the late game if he is scum and genuinely think that this playstyle will coast him to victory, late game is going to come and he is going to be exposed in the late game. He's not someone who can win F3 unless he puts in an actual effort.

If he's town then if he wants to win in F3 he's going to have to actually, work a tiny bit, for it, or at least by the time we get here, the movements he has made would have made logical sense to come from scum.

Basically I think if it's resolve itself as the game gets smaller and it becomes more important to actually give a fuck.

Not sure how good this is or if this is any good at all or if it's just straight up bad (I also just realized I'm defending the guy who has counterintelligence so on the basis of that alone I should just be okay with this guy dying)

Because I don't want to encourage this behavior and I don't feel okay townreading it if it'll mean that he's can just go do this in his next game. Because the guy obviously needs to just learn how to play the game.
Here's the thing about Robert, and I mentioned this yesterday: he very clearly knows how to play the game. In that view his current play is inexplicable and unhelpful. I'm left in an awkward place where I'm really not comfortable with him endgaming, but also I don't want to be the one that kills him so I can have a clean conscience.
VOTE: Robert
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:52 am

Post by The Church of Skitter »

In post 3193, gorilla wrote:

I slept on this and the conclusion I came to is that leaving the guy live who only did the sub-optimal play and nothing else is probably not enough to warrant letting it live.
Alisae + Menalque

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”