Infinity 324

Team Blue Members:
petapan, Ydrasse, Harley Quinn, SirCakez, Gypyx, Gammagooey, Gamma Emerald

Team Pink Members:
ulyana, skitter30, Infinity 324, Toogeloo, Dwlee99, Taly

Start the Vote [5]:
Dwlee99, SirCakez, Gypyx, Toogeloo, Taly

Not Voting [8]:
petapan, ulyana, Ydrasse, Harley Quinn, skitter30, Infinity 324, Gammagooey, Gamma Emerald

The voting will begin once a majority of 7 vote to start, or in:
[/b]
(expired on 2021-10-25 15:22:24)
[/mech]

Now playing..

NEW DANGANRONPA V3 OST - SCRUM

                         
▶ ❚❚ ───────────────────────●─────── 4:01 / 4:57
                      
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Taly »

In post 4058, Gamma Emerald wrote:What if it was Toog and 2 people in blue team? There was an early sentiment that the duel wasn’t really clearing for Toog, but they never gained traction. Maybe that’s why they didn’t feel pressured? And with Infinity getting nominated and how many people were sussing them, Toog could basically do whatever in the pink room with the knowledge that it was basically going to be a landslide. As for the duel, I just looked at the votes and Peta and Saber were the last two. Now I’m worried about a Peta/Harley/Toog team tbh
I started this as an attempt to devil’s advocate but this all sounds internally consistent :eek:
People tend to get tripped up when I ask for homework rather than write something as lucid as .

I want to hear this same team theory but from the perspective of Event 1 to see of that consistency still remains.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fair enough.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4076, Taly wrote:
In post 4058, Gamma Emerald wrote:What if it was Toog and 2 people in blue team? There was an early sentiment that the duel wasn’t really clearing for Toog, but they never gained traction. Maybe that’s why they didn’t feel pressured? And with Infinity getting nominated and how many people were sussing them, Toog could basically do whatever in the pink room with the knowledge that it was basically going to be a landslide. As for the duel, I just looked at the votes and Peta and Saber were the last two. Now I’m worried about a Peta/Harley/Toog team tbh
I started this as an attempt to devil’s advocate but this all sounds internally consistent :eek:
People tend to get tripped up when I ask for homework rather than write something as lucid as .

I want to hear this same team theory but from the perspective of Event 1 to see of that consistency still remains.
If you really feel that way Taly. then why are you so hellbent on rushing the start of this vote, when you are fully aware that I need as much time as possible to make a good decision?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4066, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4045, Taly wrote:I'm regretting that I didn't vote
Saber/Harley Quinn
slot and wish
Skitter
swapped with
Infinity
for the nom.

Essentially, neither nom is one I want eliminated above others.
:(
Taly ignoring me, also noted.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

Peta seems really townie, so I’m against eliming him.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Taly »

Why take the most hostile possible interpretation of my behavior? My suspicion of your slot is largely from
Saber
and you've yet yo make an impression that leads me to think you interact with other players in good faith. If you genuinely feel rushed for time, then just say so and stop wasting it by taking shots at players who have found clarity and are acting upon it.

Fuck.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

Taly, can you link any of your recent scumgames for me? Thanks.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

We are so close to starting

Please, anything to be talked about we can just talk about once infinity or peta are flipped
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And it should be infinity, btw
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4083, Dwlee99 wrote:We are so close to starting

Please, anything to be talked about we can just talk about once infinity or peta are flipped
Nope
I have things I need to work through
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Like what gamma
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do you think peta actually flips scum here?
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4081, Taly wrote:Why take the most hostile possible interpretation of my behavior? My suspicion of your slot is largely from
Saber
and you've yet yo make an impression that leads me to think you interact with other players in good faith. If you genuinely feel rushed for time, then just say so and stop wasting it by taking shots at players who have found clarity and are acting upon it.

Fuck.
You want to kill me. You don’t want to give me time to make an informed decision. Then you completely ignore my posts. Why should I have a positive interpretation of that?

Yes, I’m slightly paranoid that if you’re not wrongly tunnelled on me, you might even possibly trying to set me up. Do you really blame me?

Because why not give me the time I need to catch up when you know I just repped into a 152 page game?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Taly »

In post 3573, Taly wrote:viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84987 - Student Council, was a hydra - Purple Heart
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=82724 - Was an SK, rep'ed early though.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78138 - 2 in 1, I was scum in 1.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=76098 - My glowing scum-game, flawless victory.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=76341 - Was a traitor... rep'ed out.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=76118 - Really crazy multiball... I got NKed by the OTHER scumteam for being "too towny" :facepalm: I was a traitor, ironically the worst role for my playstyle.

I rarely roll scum and have even rolled town twice in games where rerolls happen.
I don't roll scum often. These are my games but many aren't recent.

I was scum under the alt of
Cupcake Butterfly
in a game that
Gamma
mentioned not long ago, but that was an alt I intentionally played a bit silent and muted with. So meta there is not 100% accurate to me here even though that game cab help sort my alignment here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4086, Dwlee99 wrote:Like what gamma
In post 4087, Dwlee99 wrote:Do you think peta actually flips scum here?
Maybe. I have 2 big things: Taly’s assignment to determine whether Harley/Toog/Peta makes sense with how D1 went, and my holistic analysis idea (which may tie into the first thing)
<Embrace The Void>

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4076, Taly wrote:

It was this post juxtaposed with you not wanting to give me proper time to catch up that concerned me because based off of this, I would think you’d want to give me that time, so this read inconsistent to me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Taly »

In post 4088, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4081, Taly wrote:Why take the most hostile possible interpretation of my behavior? My suspicion of your slot is largely from
Saber

Fuck.
You want to kill me. You don’t want to give me time to make an informed decision. Then you completely ignore my posts. Why should I have a positive interpretation of that?

Yes, I’m slightly paranoid that if you’re not wrongly tunnelled on me, you might even possibly trying to set me up. Do you really blame me?

Because why not give me the time I need to catch up when you know I just repped into a 152 page game?
You're taking several hundred leaps here.

I haven't said explicitly I wanted to kill you. In fact, my read is subject subject change based on your play here. I don't understand how you conclude that I'm interested in powerlimming you, I'd be far more obvious if I wanted that.

How the fuck does my vote mean that i don't want you to catch up? My vote isn't the hammer. I'm expressing that I want to start the vote to progress the gamestate. We only have 2 days. I don't know what you realistically want from me.

And what was I to reply to earlier? You've asserted the presumption that people are actively trying to eliminate you when that's not even possible in the game mechabic right now. My only response is "that's not true, if you're feeling pressed for time, maybe talk to players I'm a non accusatory manner."

Like literally stop right here if you're town, I'm getting more frustrated by the second.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4089, Taly wrote:
In post 3573, Taly wrote:viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84987 - Student Council, was a hydra - Purple Heart
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=82724 - Was an SK, rep'ed early though.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78138 - 2 in 1, I was scum in 1.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=76098 - My glowing scum-game, flawless victory.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=76341 - Was a traitor... rep'ed out.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=76118 - Really crazy multiball... I got NKed by the OTHER scumteam for being "too towny" :facepalm: I was a traitor, ironically the worst role for my playstyle.

I rarely roll scum and have even rolled town twice in games where rerolls happen.
I don't roll scum often. These are my games but many aren't recent.

I was scum under the alt of
Cupcake Butterfly
in a game that
Gamma
mentioned not long ago, but that was an alt I intentionally played a bit silent and muted with. So meta there is not 100% accurate to me here even though that game cab help sort my alignment here.
Thanks, I will check that out. You don’t have any recent scumgames under your main? Alright, what I’m looking for is if you have any history of bussing. If it were Pooky, I would hardclear you on the Dunn vote alone but you’re not Pooky.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4092, Taly wrote:
In post 4088, Harley Quinn wrote:
Saber

Fuck.

You're taking several hundred leaps here.

I haven't said explicitly I wanted to kill you. In fact, my read is subject subject change based on your play here. I don't understand how you conclude that I'm interested in powerlimming you, I'd be far more obvious if I wanted that.

How the fuck does my vote mean that i don't want you to catch up? My vote isn't the hammer. I'm expressing that I want to start the vote to progress the gamestate. We only have 2 days. I don't know what you realistically want from me.

And what was I to reply to earlier? You've asserted the presumption that people are actively trying to eliminate you when that's not even possible in the game mechabic right now. My only response is "that's not true, if you're feeling pressed for time, maybe talk to players I'm a non accusatory manner."

Like literally stop right here if you're town, I'm getting more frustrated by the second.
I’m not trying to get you upset. I don’t want to rush a vote in a game, I just repped into, so if I’m misunderstanding you, I apologize.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Taly »

OK. Thank you. Didn't mean to get tilty there either, I do not intend to rush you and ask me what you want to know so you can have a better foothold of this game. I understand reping in the middle of a large is a big task.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4095, Taly wrote:OK. Thank you. Didn't mean to get tilty there either, I do not intend to rush you and ask me what you want to know so you can have a better foothold of this game. I understand reping in the middle of a large is a big task.
It’s fine. I’m still trying to understand how the execution thing fits into all of this. I find the mod’s posts terribly confusing, which probably is because I don’t think I’ve ever played a setup like this ever.

So, I’m not confident on Infinity but Peta seems really genuine, that I see that as very difficult to fake all that. I just want to take the time I need to get this right, if I can.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:04 am

Post by ulyana »

j'aurai disparu
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

can we start the vote please?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

this game is dead in the water we are talking in circles
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”