raya36 [2]
chara , anya
xofelf [1]
toadette
anya [1]
firebringer

Not Voting [3]

Beeboy, xofelf, ivyeo

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1358, unwnd wrote:
In post 1355, SirCakez wrote:why? what changed?
You did a thing you always do as town and I'm not telling you why
See, this for instance is one thing that scum never does

Raising the degree of certainty that a player is town based on meta memory always comes from town, in the same way of several previous unwnd posts. Scum does not raise or lower certainty because they already have 100% certainty.

unwnd is a strong townread, i just wish we agreed more.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:02 am

Post by unwnd »

What are some topics that you are thinking about or believe we could discuss? I am not against you simply for scumreading you for behavior, I am always willing to work with people
Stop
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1402, unwnd wrote:What are some topics that you are thinking about or believe we could discuss? I am not against you simply for scumreading you for behavior, I am always willing to work with people
I have a fairly strong townread on kaz whereas you have a scumread that i don't understand, based on the infamous "busywork posts" - at least that is my understanding of your position that i don't agree with

Diametrically opposite is our standing on andante - you say he's carefree, willing to put the face in his reads, i read his iso and see surface level content that doesn't sound like coming from town motivation. My read on andante isn't strong at all, but i feel a bit confused by the many people who townread him that strongly (including you)

Last but not least i don't understand your scumread on me, as i said i thought you were trying to start a conversation with me to see how i and other people would react, but recently it seems you actually scumread me and i don't understand why. We have just played together as tvs, i don't feel different than my past town self.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:18 am

Post by unwnd »

Impressions on Kaz really boil down to the sentiment he brings. That being there is none. My issue with Kaz can be summarized that I don't think he believes anything he's saying really, and his flippant behavior accurately depicts that. Look at his readlist in #704. Now look at where his vote at and how it's followed said read-list. Spoiler it hasn't followed it at all. Why would you scumlean Pooky in that post and then go 'oh well yup, I guess Beeboy is scum after all'. I would be considering why my scumlean is trying to drive a lim onto a no-presence slot. What are some other votes he's made so far? Pooky? That didn't last long, he moved on and voted Cakez in his #832. You'd think he'd stay with that vote and maybe grill his apparent read or I don't know, work with them? Nah, unvote Cakez I was wrong this whole time silly me don't scumread me for opportunistic behavior. There's a lot of accusations from him as well but like, it just doesn't go anywhere. I don't understand what he's gaining by making statements like
"Also, notice how quiet things are from former hyperposters (I'm particularly side-eyeing unwnd) now that I'm the center of attention."
What purpose does it serve? And again, the moment someone says 'no, that's not how it works' he immediately changes his mind. Added bonus: His stances have all been rudimentary and have mostly followed the order of town, bluntly put safe. He's playing so low to the ground his animal might as well be a mole.
Stop
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh my god the wall of texts are getting awful.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Farkran »

More importantly though, since i'm fairly confident in my town core, i'd like to start talking about potential lim candidates that we can agree with. Set aside kaz and andante (and myself), who else would do you scumread with significant confidence?

pedit: above @unwnd, but norwee you can answer too since you're town to me
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:24 am

Post by unwnd »

Re: Andante I feel I've talked about her enough by now. Her wagon is diminishing and I could be wrong. My basis really is that I think she's limbait followed with a bit of side-reasoning I talked about in my other wall. You can go look at it and see what you get from it (#1173), but I think you acknowledged it so not sure if that will be a help.

My scumread on you right now is..dependent. I don't think D1 is the day even if I'm right that you're limmed. I'm not going to change the dynamic of the game so early and think if we don't stop you, you're going to blow up the whole barn. I was really pinged by some social cues and I just haven't found the words. As time goes on you have my best interest but I guess what unsettles me is what did I do to deserve it? While I eventually slanked and played pretty poorly near the end of fakeclaim, you did townread my stronger and more decisive input. What's stopping me from faking that here? I have faith in my scumgame and I very much would try again. Mind you that isn't what is happening, but I digress. I just don't like feeling people have me figured out immediately.
--
You think Norwee is town right? He had a very rude and crude attitude to me but personally I didn't get anything out of his exchange. Maybe he didn't want to regress and is working on some anger problems. I'm not gonna crucify the guy for pettiness given I think it's in all of us. Do you have any other in-depth reason why you believe he's town?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:25 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1405, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh my god the wall of texts are getting awful.
Reading builds character, why would you want to play a mafia (especially in a forum context) if you hate to read.
Stop
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t hate to read. I just want you to know that there is a thing called spacing which makes your long posts easier to look at.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:28 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1406, Farkran wrote:More importantly though, since i'm fairly confident in my town core, i'd like to start talking about potential lim candidates that we can agree with. Set aside kaz and andante (and myself), who else would do you scumread with significant confidence?

A lot of the uncommon topics are all just leanings and gut feelings--

I have tinfoil on STD.
Flow trap weirds me out and maybe some pressure there wouldn't hurt. I can't say I definitively scumread them though.
Xof has fallen off the radar.
I don't hate Chara's vote on Raya though I'm a little worried I maybe gave Chara too much credit early; I don't townread Raya.
I miss Ivyeo and hope she isn't overwhelmed.

I think that's it? The problem I'm facing outside of what's being discussed is that it's been discussed so little and I think all the people aforementioned haven't really done anything telling. Ivyeo continues to lessen in my mind but my gut tells me (overwhelmed) may be the case.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:29 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1409, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t hate to read. I just want you to know that there is a thing called spacing which makes your long posts easier to look at.
Aren't you like a teacher or something? It's just a paragraph, man
Stop
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually Unwd makes a good question. Why am i town to you Farkran?

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1412, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually Unwd makes a good question. Why am i town to you Farkran?
I have already answered this, it's a metaread on your tone. Also when you call someone arrogant for scumreading you, you're town 99.9% of the times. I'm confident in this read.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:32 am

Post by unwnd »

If you're town Fark I will absolutely believe your meta on Norwee ftr
Stop
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1410, unwnd wrote:
In post 1406, Farkran wrote:More importantly though, since i'm fairly confident in my town core, i'd like to start talking about potential lim candidates that we can agree with. Set aside kaz and andante (and myself), who else would do you scumread with significant confidence?

A lot of the uncommon topics are all just leanings and gut feelings--

I have tinfoil on STD.
Flow trap weirds me out and maybe some pressure there wouldn't hurt. I can't say I definitively scumread them though.
Xof has fallen off the radar.
I don't hate Chara's vote on Raya though I'm a little worried I maybe gave Chara too much credit early; I don't townread Raya.
I miss Ivyeo and hope she isn't overwhelmed.

I think that's it? The problem I'm facing outside of what's being discussed is that it's been discussed so little and I think all the people aforementioned haven't really done anything telling. Ivyeo continues to lessen in my mind but my gut tells me (overwhelmed) may be the case.
I got scumpings from flow trap, but i admittedly didn't read him well yet. I'm trying to alternate isoing and real time conversations to sort people.
Xof is a nulltown to me, nothing strong though
Chara i will never fully townread, but so far i don't scumread either, whereas raya could be nullscum (pending a more attentive read)
Ivyeo could be scum

pedit: yes you should
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:36 am

Post by unwnd »

As Ivyeo's previous partner I'm just really biased. I've seen her capability and I could definitely see her feeling lost as her first town game.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:37 am

Post by unwnd »

I'd like for you to take my #1404 with consideration as well, I would appreciate it immensely

See norwee, I'm not an arrogant SOB

At least not all the time
Stop
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1417, unwnd wrote:I'd like for you to take my #1404 with consideration as well, I would appreciate it immensely

See norwee, I'm not an arrogant SOB

At least not all the time
Kaz is a hot topic so i will be following the situation closely, but i just don't see the scumminess for now. I will reassess later with a clear mind maybe, but i'd rather look elsewhere for this d1. The amount of players is huge, we're probably looking at a 6 or 7 players scumteam(s) and likely at least 2 kills per night? I feel like we should be moving on for now, and return on this topic later if necessary
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:58 am

Post by unwnd »

That's fine

I do want you to be town Fark, your earnestness is a welcome change compared to some people who just want to shove opinions down the throat
Stop
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1393, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea im sure scum pooky and scum unwnd saw beeboy sitting there doing nothing and decided it's a real good idea to kamikaze blitz him in case he ever gets back to the game and nails the entire scum team.

do you actually read the things you write?
I was gonna raise eyebrows at this, but I think it's something Pooky does as town, too--suddenly breaking character to call someone a dimwit when something is bothersome. My example is in Newbie 2059 (completed).
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1401, Farkran wrote:
In post 1358, unwnd wrote:
In post 1355, SirCakez wrote:why? what changed?
You did a thing you always do as town and I'm not telling you why
See, this for instance is one thing that scum never does

Raising the degree of certainty that a player is town based on meta memory always comes from town, in the same way of several previous unwnd posts. Scum does not raise or lower certainty because they already have 100% certainty.

unwnd is a strong townread, i just wish we agreed more.
hmm this is a good point
In post 1405, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh my god the wall of texts are getting awful.
yeah can people break down huge paragraphs? with even just line breaks?
In post 1404, unwnd wrote:My issue with Kaz can be summarized that I don't think he believes anything he's saying really, and his flippant behavior accurately depicts that.
exactly
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm about here

[Core]
Cakez
Nero
Anya

[Flex]
Andante
Firebringer (maybe)
Ivyeo
Flea (gut)

[Rising]
Farkran (+Earnestness)
Norwee (+Meta read from Farkran)

--NULL VOID--
Chara (Dropped due to you two Rising)
Pooky
Dwlee
Shiro
Raya
Toadette
Kdowns
--NULL VOID--

[Suspect]
STD
Xofelf
Flow Trap

[Kill]
Beeboy
Kazyan
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:08 am

Post by unwnd »

[Core] is never my changing my mind. I would even say 100% confidence they are all town.

[Flex] are reads that I still feel good about, but could change depending on the situation.

[Rising] are recent reads that have changed based on interaction or something within me.

Null Void is..null void. I have no read on them and I'm not paying attention.

[Suspect] are players I'm concerned about.

[Kill] is Kill. Kill them.
Stop
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

why Std?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”