Out of curiousity, PM rule...

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:43 am

Post by mith »

IIRC Full Comm Mafia here was broken by the cop telling his innocents that he knew they were innocent and forming a pseudo mason group?
Or so I've heard.
That was me, and it's roughly correct, though I would add that there was a Godfather and other cops of different sanities, and I don't think the setup itself was necessarily broken. Basically I came out day 1 (not as the cop, but as a random player that the cop was feeding info to; had a whole explanation for it, though I don't think more than a couple of players actually bought it) and fingered IS; I recognized that I might not be sane, but that game happened to take place at a time when I was getting a pretty solid read on IS most games, and after a few posts I was convinced that he actually was scum. So once I got him lynched, and then found an innocent the next night, I was confident I was sane. The mason group didn't play a huge role in the game, as I had protection and survived the game, but they were there as a backup in case the scum did kill the doc and then me.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:01 am

Post by mith »

Actually, checking the crash files, there was one night I didn't have protection... and then the next night, I had two. If anything was broken, it was the two doctors. :)

There was also the bit where the Vig contacted me (I hadn't checked him) and decided to target the Godfather (who didn't die, but we then lynched him the next day because of it).
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:07 am

Post by mith »

Btw, the archive is still available here:

http://shared.nitro.secsrv.net/~mith/archive/

It'll get moved over someday.

(Crash files here: http://www.mafiascum.net/crash%20files/ ... s%20Mafia/)
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:08 pm

Post by mith »

It didn't help you that there were two doctors who weren't self-protecting. :P

Return to “Mafia Discussion”