Using the First Post as a Mod

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:25 pm

Post by Stewie »

HezLucky wrote:
I think the worst thing is having who is alive and who is dead in the first post

First post should consist of rules and intro only.

Second post should be who is alive and who is dead and nothing else.

Reason?
I hate wanting to read over a game for excitement and then realizing I read the results before it started...
I want to read the opening flavour without accidentally reading the result.
However, that makes the new feature useless. The hole point of being able to see the first post on every page is displaying important information on it. If it becomes a problem, the two posts can be switched around at the end.

To answer the inital questions, the basic information should be the following:

-vote count
-dead/alive list

Any other information should be displayed as links. For example, for vote counts, you could link to the last post which was considered in the vote count, or the latest vote count if you decide not to display the vote count on the first page. If you want to link to the end of the day, you create the link on the "xxxxxx - lynched day one" making "day one" your link.

The vote count should list every player with votes on them, the number of votes they have, and the players voting for them. It should also display a list of people not voting.

The dead part of the dead alive list should display when they died, how they died, and a one word of two word description of their role).

Return to “Mafia Discussion”