Newbie 1846 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Newbie 1846 - Game Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Huntress »

Newbie 1846

Player list

Micc
(replaced brassherald who replaced yankeefan116 who replaced 3 Masons in a Trenchcoat)

TheGoldenParadox
Myloninja13
MagikHorse
Leeoon
Lucky2u (SE)
Cabd (SE)
Not_Mafia (SE)
UC Voyager (IC)

Alive (2/9):

Spoiler:
MagikHorse
(Vanilla townie)

Cabd
(Vanilla townie)

Dead (7/9):

Spoiler:
TheGoldenParadox
(Vanilla townie)
lynched day one.
Not_Mafia
(Town Doctor)
killed night one.
Lucky2u
(Vanilla townie)
lynched day two.
UC Voyager
(Town Jailkeeper)
killed night two.
Leeoon
(Mafia Roleblocker)
lynched day three.
Myloninja13
(Vanilla townie)
killed night three.
Micc
(Mafia Goon)
lynched day four.

Game Events

End of Day One.
End of Day Two.
End of Day Three.
End of Day Four. Game over.
Last edited by Huntress on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:07 am, edited 16 times in total.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Huntress »

Rules

1. This is a game. Have fun. Play to win but please don’t make personal attacks or use derogatory language. Just play your part and help to make the game fun for everyone!

2. All votes must be bolded or use vote tags, e.g.
Vote: Huntress
or VOTE: Huntress, and should be on a new line. Unvotes are not required.

3. A simple majority is required to lynch and when this has been reached any further votes/unvotes will be ignored. If deadline is passed before this happens there will be no lynch.

4. After I have announced a lynch or night-kill the dead player must stop posting in the thread and I will give them a link to the Dead Thread.

5. Days will last a maximum of two weeks (unless extensions are necessary), and nights will last 48 hours (or 72 if night commences on a Friday or Saturday). Any night action sent after the posted deadline will be ignored.

6. I will be prodding anyone who does not post for more than 50 hours without having given prior notification, and will be giving them 24 hours to acknowledge the prod by posting in the thread (or by PM if the thread is locked). If anyone doesn't acknowledge or needs prodding too often I will look for a replacement. Night will not end until any required replacements have been found.

7. If you know you are going to be unavailable to read the thread for a period of more than 48 hours, or are regularly absent at weekends, please indicate that in thread (and not just in your signature). If it is likely to be a long absence I may have to consider replacement.

Do not talk about this game outside of the thread
unless your role PM permits it, and then only in the PT I have provided (which will be made public when the game is over). If you want to refer to other games check that they are over before you do so.
Never talk about other ongoing games
. For more information on this, please see this post.

9. Do not quote from any mod communication or PT. You may paraphrase them if you wish, but if you are not sure your wording will be acceptable then you are welcome to check with me first.

10. Please do not use invisible or very small text or encryptions, or use external documents. Please do not edit your posts if you have that ability.
I will be posting in green
so please don't use that either (although I'll make an exception for VCAs etc.). Also, please ensure that any colours you use show up clearly in both the MafSilver and MafBlack themes.

11. Any requests/points addressed to me in the thread (including problems with vote counts) should be bolded. If you have any complaints/problems with this game, or questions about your role, please send me a PM rather than posting them in the thread.

I reserve the right to add to or modify these rules if necessary.

A few useful links:
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Glossary
Commonly Used Abbreviations
Newbie Guide
Fonzie's Guide to Early Game Survival for Newbies
A Beginner's Guide to Being Awesome At Mafia
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Huntress »

Newbie Setup

2d3 (as designed by Cabd):

ABC
Mafia
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Goon
Row 1Town Cop and Town NeopolitanTown Cop and Town TrackerTown Cop and Vanilla Townie
Row 2Town Jailkeeper and Town DoctorTown Jailkeeper and Town TrackerTown Jailkeeper and Vanilla Townie
Row 3Town Cop and Town DoctorTown Neopolitan and Town DoctorTown Tracker and Town Doctor

Each Newbie Game will be given a setup that incorporates one mafia role from the top of a column, and then two town roles from a row below the selected mafia role. The remaining six roles will be filled in by one mafia goon and five vanilla townies, to create a 2-mafia and 7-town setup.

In total, there are 9 possible setups:

A1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Cop, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla
A2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Doctor, 5x Town Vanilla
A3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Doctor, Town Cop, 5x Town Vanilla
B1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Cop, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
B2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
B3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Doctor, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla
C1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon vs. Town Cop, 6x Town Vanilla
C2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon vs. Town Jailkeeper, 6x Town Vanilla
C3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon vs. Town Doctor, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla

This game uses the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects. Roleblocker actions will take precedence over Jailkeeper actions should that apply.

Mafia have access to their Private Topic at all times.

Spoiler: Sample Role PMs
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town CopWelcome!

You are a
Town Cop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If your action is blocked, you will be informed that you have received No Result.

The game thread is here.

Town NeapolitanWelcome!

You are a
Town Neapolitan

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Vanilla Townie
or
Not Vanilla Townie
. If your action is blocked, you will be informed that you have received No Result.

The game thread is here.

Town DoctorWelcome!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player they targeted with their action, if any.

The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RolecopWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment.
Vanilla Townies
and
Mafia Goons
will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

The game thread is here.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Huntress »

Role PMs have been sent out. Apologies for the delay.

Please confirm by replying to the PM stating your role.

Day will start when eight players have confirmed.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Huntress »

With almost all players confirmed, it's

GAME ON!

Day One starts now.

With nine players alive, it takes five votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Friday, 26th January, 11.00 pm GMT, (in (expired on 2018-01-26 23:00:00)).

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

First. I will post my IC post when I get home.

Consider this an ego post until then.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hi guys. I am currently a little bit on vacation but will still check in once a day if reception permits.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: Cabd

Request to be double voter so I can also vote UCV please.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi guys :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: 3 Masons in a Trenchcoat

There are no masons in this setup, lynch all liars
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Hello newbies! I am here to teach you the basics of mafia and help you get a feel for the game. Here are a few tips that you should take into consideration
I want to note that i will help you with my advice regardless of my role, alignment, or anything else. I will also try to avoid personal opinion on certain things and will give you the advice you need to form your own opinion on topics

Lurking

Lurking is a common thing you will hear or see during a game of mafia. Lurking is when a player posts very little. Therefore they are trying to stay under the radar. THis is something you should try to avoid doing. Especially if your a townie. You are likely to be lynched if you lurk! If you are an active player and see someone lurking, this doesn’t necessarily mean that person who is lurking is going to fkip scum 100%, but it might be useful to do something called poking. Simply vote them and push a little and see how they respond so they post more.

don’t just make reads

WHen you posts, one thing you will want to do is make reads. Here is the thing, you don’t wan’t to just make reads. You must do more. obviously , you must state why you have these reads. Secondly, you should find a tactic to form reads. A few known tactics are using tone, intentions, interaction (which only works if one scum is lynched), POE, meta and many other scum hunting tactics you can find in mafia discussion topics.

meta

Meta is a term which refers to someone's normal play. This is determined by how they played in past games of course. Some people can have a meta described very simply like paranoid, lurk, active, Wifom, or many other short terms, but other players may have a meta which is harder to explain. Because im talking about meta, i will give you a list of every game i have been in, so if you want to, you can see if im fitting my scum meta or my town meta or my third party meta (though there is no third party in newbie games.)
Spoiler: games
scum

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73448 perfect win (endgamed)
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=73733 prefect win (endgamed)
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74053 lost (lynched day one)
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=73781 somehow lost (lynched day two)
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=74239 lost (lynched day four)
town

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=74032 lost (lynched day two)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73171 first game, lost (lynched day two)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73370 lost (endgame)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73411 won (lynched day one)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73567 won (lynched day one)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73616 lost (endgame)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73677 lost (endgame)
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=73760 won (lynched day one)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73794 lost (lynched day two)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=73434 lost (killed night two)
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=74159 won (endgame)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=73542 lost (killed night one)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=73520 lost (killed night four)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=73654 won (endgame)
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=73585 lost (killed night two)
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=73890 lost (lynched day two)
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=73962 won (endgame)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74101 won (endgame)
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=74238 lost (lynched day 2)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=74417 won (endgame)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74154 lost (killed night three)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74442 won (killed night 3)
third party

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=74351 lost by setup (lynched day one)

claiming/not claiming

this is for PRs. there may come a time where you will need to reveal your role to the town. here are a few scanarios where you should and should not

should
  • when you are at l-1 and someone will hammer you if you don't claim
  • if you have results that can catch a scum
  • it is lylo
  • someone fakeclaims your role
  • someone claims to be a role that cannot be in the game iff your role is
should not
  • someone puts you at l-1 on page four
  • randomly at the start of the game (unless your BP which you are probably not)
  • to save a vanilla townie (if you claim, you will probably eat the NK. therefore in stead of losing a VT, you lost a PR. [this does no aply in lylo]) duh
  • you saved someone from the NK
there are a lot more scanario's, but those are the basic

Spoiler: possible strategies for the new newbie setup
as you may know, the old newbie setup, matrix6, has been replaced by 2d3 (which cabd who is in this game designed. funny enough). this new setup will cause for more strategies to form and replace the old ones like the BP strategy N such. here are a few i was able to brainstorm

Neapolitan strategy

this is based off the Neapolitan role. this role can show up in two setups. if there is one, the other PR will be either a cop or a doctor and the scum PR will either be a rolecop, or roleblocker.
in this strategy, the Neapolitan should claim early on because there is little risk. if there is a cop, then the cop (having better results) will not eat the NK and town will still have a god investigating PR. this reduces the chance of cop eating NK night one, and gives town a conf town for day one
if there is a doctor for the second PR, then doctor will doc him every night and he can get results without worrying about the NK.

assuming there is a doctor, there is a second part
if the Neapolitan makes it to lylo, he can share all fo his results. then the doctor can claim as well. then a "not vanilla" result on anyone not the doctor becomes a guilty!

doctor sees a claim

if you are a doctor, then you must know what to do in the event of a claim.
heal them at night of course, but depending on what day it is determins what you should do

claimed day one, you saved them night 2: do not claim. hold the fact you are doctor to yourself. then wait til day three
day three: claim doctor and go for a No lynch. therefor. you eat NK, but the cop has three results and there was only a kill on one night.
claimed day two saved night three: if they have a guilty result, claim so you eat NK. if they don't, don't claim and heal them again and hope scum targets them again.
day four: if they have a guilty, finally claim so you eat the n4 NK then hope for the best

claimed day three: go for a no lynch, and hope they get some good results

how to make the game enjoyable

this is a game. like all other games, we play it for fun! a few things to make sure everybody is enjoying the game is to
-be nice. simply treating people with common decency will go a long way
-do not throw. throwing is doing stuff to purposely lose. throwing will make a game suck for someone. dont do it
-stay on topic.
-obey the rules. someone breaking the rules is no fun. don't do it!
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 7, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: Cabd

i can permit this

VOTE: UCV
i am your second vote! :P
In post 9, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: 3 Masons in a Trenchcoat

crap. this is true and very tempting

UNVOTE:
VOTE: masons
sorry lucky. you lost your double vote
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I literally start my first ever game on mafiascum and then I have to go on a trip :(

I'm going on a camping trip from around 4pm Saturday EST until around 11pm Monday or Tuesday (Depending on how it goes) EST. I'll have some data internet, so I'll definitely check on this and reply a bit, but unfortunately it won't be much.

However, after that I will have absolutely no problems with internet, meaning I can 100% get into this game. My apologies until then.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

Heyo fellas. I've been waiting for this. I've played forum mafia once, where I was the Mafia Tracker spearheading our operation until we won flawlessly despite having lurker T-buddies. I organized the winning quickhammer too, which was fun. either way, good luck and have fun!

VOTE: Goldenparadox
3 Masons in a Trenchcoat
3 Masons in a Trenchcoat
Townie
3 Masons in a Trenchcoat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by 3 Masons in a Trenchcoat »

I don't see a role called "Not-Mafia" either. Seems pretty suspicious to me.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 11, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 7, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: Cabd

i can permit this

VOTE: UCV
i am your second vote! :P

crap. this is true and very tempting

UNVOTE:
VOTE: masons
sorry lucky. you lost your double vote
Everybody loves ganging up on me in the random vote. Is it something about the username? Is it as suspicious as Not_Mafia?
MagikHorse wrote:Heyo fellas. I've been waiting for this. I've played forum mafia once, where I was the Mafia Tracker spearheading our operation until we won flawlessly despite having lurker T-buddies. I organized the winning quickhammer too, which was fun. either way, good luck and have fun!

VOTE: Goldenparadox
Welcome to MafiaScum. It's my second game too. My last game I was the doctor. I kept getting role blocked. It sucked and town lost, but I had fun too.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 14, 3 Masons in a Trenchcoat wrote:

I don't see a role called "Not-Mafia" either. Seems pretty suspicious to me.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
There are 7 Not_Mafia roles
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

I kind of feel bad for the 3 Masons RVS votes. I've looked at another game where they started and instantly got ganged up in the voted like this, and by their comment it seems to be a regular occurrence. Not_Mafia at least looks a little townie from the name, but scum are also prone to lying and names mean nothing in the long run. Can't be all that fun to happen with such consistency.

Gonna give you all some fair warning because I forgot it earlier: I suck at typing. Turns out hooves were not meant to use keyboards (almost like they were meant for hands or something), so sometimes my grammar is off. If it's minor, I won't bother correcting it (see: the capitalization error in #13), but if it's major expect it to be corrected via new post as soon as I'm aware of it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just set your keyboard to horse mode

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

Where can I get a keyboard like that? It's be very helpful.

Probably more helpful than these fluff posts at any rate, but such is the beginnings of Mafia.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just press Alt+F4 to reveal the horse button
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Ok guys.

Welcome to what is know as the random voting stage or RVS for short.

RVS is a very debatable topic. Some people like to utilize. Others prefer it to end asap. Example, Not_Mafia is all for letting it end naturally, but I want to end very fast. Prefferably after everybody posts.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 16, MagikHorse wrote:I kind of feel bad for the 3 Masons RVS votes. I've looked at another game where they started and instantly got ganged up in the voted like this, and by their comment it seems to be a regular occurrence. Not_Mafia at least looks a little townie from the name, but scum are also prone to lying and names mean nothing in the long run. Can't be all that fun to happen with such consistency.

Gonna give you all some fair warning because I forgot it earlier: I suck at typing. Turns out hooves were not meant to use keyboards (almost like they were meant for hands or something), so sometimes my grammar is off. If it's minor, I won't bother correcting it (see: the capitalization error in #13), but if it's major expect it to be corrected via new post as soon as I'm aware of it.
Are you a derpy hooves alt or something?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 22, UC Voyager wrote:Are you a derpy hooves alt or something?
No, my typing just sucks in general. The "horse" thing is more just roleplay. I've been doing it on Steam for years under this name, so it's just natural to me ya know? Anyways, anything along the vein of "I'm an actual horse" is non-serious and can safely be discarded as fluff.

I did play as Derpy Hooves in my first Mafia game though. That was fun, and fit in as my role as Scum Tracker (although how Derpy would track anything is beyond me).
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Hi guys,
First day! What does this behold for us?
VOTE: Cabd Always wanted to play with you.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”