Newbie 1846 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi guys :)
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I literally start my first ever game on mafiascum and then I have to go on a trip :(

I'm going on a camping trip from around 4pm Saturday EST until around 11pm Monday or Tuesday (Depending on how it goes) EST. I'll have some data internet, so I'll definitely check on this and reply a bit, but unfortunately it won't be much.

However, after that I will have absolutely no problems with internet, meaning I can 100% get into this game. My apologies until then.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Oh, sorry

V/LA I will be away from 4PM Saturday until 11PM either Monday or Tuesday.

Before I go, I'll quickly do an RVS vote using a randomizer.

The result was

Vote: Leeoon
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi, just checking in quickly before I officially go out of service.

About the randomiser, the previous mafia game I played on another forum used randomiser for the RVS stage votes, so I thought that was the norm.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

hello, I am officially back from my holiday. I'll read through of all this now.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

WOAH, okay what is happening?

I've read through this twice and still feel disoriented. I do have some points that I remembered.

Firstly, putting a person at L-1 is fine if you need the person to be under pressure or talk more. I don't think Not_mafia needed to do either of those things, although an argument could be made for lack of content. HOWEVER, why not trying asking him? So I'm somewhat more suspicious of Golden and particularly 3 Masons on a trenchcoat for agreeing with an idea that requires more reasoning than just "They're doing too many jokes". If someone is making jokes, ask them serious questions. If they continue joking around, mention that they won't properly answer them to other people. That plan would have worked MILES better than putting them at one vote away from lynch, and getting the person who comes along next to agree with it.

So
Vote: 3 Masons In A Trenchcoat

I am also pretty suspicious of The Golden Paradox for mainly stating arguments that don't work (JUST ASK NOT_MAFIA QUESTIONS. IT"S NOT THAT HARD)including not actually looking at meta and telling other people to (And if he did, still going forward with L-1 to get information), taking a very obvious joke as completely serious scum signs, and for some reason basing a L-1 on if Not_Mafia survives until Lylo, it's hard to decode him. The last one in particular just rubs me the wrong way. How do you know Not_Mafia is making Lylo? How do you know there will be LYLO? And we absolutely can't decode him without a L-1?

I'm giving some lenience to MagikHorse, if not just because he seemed uncertain on the post, or at least open to arguments against his opinions, but still running into something pretty serious without really understanding it is not exactly a good approach.

Also, I should mention that I still don't necessarily think that Not_Mafia is town. he's a perfect "Meh" for me, but the arguments against him seem unjustified to say the least.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi I'm back again, but this time I don't really have much to say.

I do feel a little less strong on 3 Masons, but at the moment he and Golden are the only ones I'd actually consider suspicious.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi again guys.

Sorry if I'm seeming inactive, I just don't really know what to say. I'm liking MagikHorse and UCVoyager a bit, but I wouldn't necessarily defend them. I'm curious to see Cabd's reasoning against me.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Mylon, why do you like me and Voyager?

You have been the only two that seem to be involved in this game positively. I'd say MagikHorse is a little higher than UCV, mainly because I'm generally more suspicious of older players, but both are strong town leans. And asking questions to everyone is amazing, and will definitely help town.

Is your opinion on Masons and Golden still the same?

I've lightened on Masons, but both he and Golden are pretty much the same. They both haven't really contributed something to make me consider them less suspicious.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm here again, but I don't really have that much to say... I liked MagikHorse's questionnaire post, so I'm hoping everyone can answer the questions on that.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

What's your thoughts on me Cabd? You've had your vote on my almost all the game, but haven't mentioned me in your read of scummish players?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm not voting UCV at this point. i'm happy to vote Golden, but I think he's L-1 so I'll wait until morning for me.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 277, UC Voyager wrote:I would prefer a TGP lynch.
updated reads lists

town
me
magik

town lean
NM, leeoon

null
mason slot
slight scum lean
lucky
cabd
scum
tgp
Geez, apparentally I'm not even playing :(

But woah, that escalated quickly. I was always more suspicous of Golden, and I would understand him claiming a role to try and avoid his lynch, but I don't know.

As of now, I still don't like voting UCV, most of the evdience behind him seems a stretch at best, but we do need a lynch and I'm not sure where to go.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Oh, didn't see that. I'm fine with that, I was likely going to do that anyway if someone else hadn't.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

I don't really have strong reads again, but here's my readlist (From most town to least)

UCV (I'm pretty sure he's confirmed without a counterclaim)

MagikHorse (Just overall helpful play)

Lucky & Leeoon(Not really much to say, but I'm giving them town leans)

Yankee (This is obviously based off Masons Day1, Yankee so far seems fine. Neutral.

Cabd (I don't necessarily think they are scum, but they're the only player I'd actually vote for now.)

There wasnt really much to say about Day1 aside from the whole L-1 debate, which I already talked about.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Oops, I forgot to

Vote: Cabd
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

It's L-2. I wouldn't have made it L-1, and my only other real voting option was Yankee, who just started out.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm sorry if I'm not being helpful guys, I don't really know where to go. If you ask any questions to me, I'll answer them to the best of my ability, but looking for evidence and pushing towards people isn't really my strength.

As I've said earlier, I don't think MagikHorse is mafia, and UCV is virtually confirmed town, so that only leaves four people. The problem is I have no strong leads on any, just a basic thought in my head.

I like Yankee's posts quite a lot, and that does make me less suspicious of him, but Masons was my most suspicious from day1, so it's hard to give him too much credt. Cabd seems... helpful to town? But I still claim him as my biggest susicion right now.The other two don't really have much opinion on me, they kind of float into the background.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Also, kind of unrelated but why are people calling me Mylon? Like, I don't mind it, but my name is Mylo ninja 13, but I don't add spaces.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I think Lucky said Cabd is doing his town meta because he posted? As in, his town meta is posting.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I don't know what to think of scum buddies at the moment. No-one seems to be particularly distancing or clearing, and almost everyone is guilty of not really mentioning a player, or more.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I think the game mechanics mean UCV is confirmed barring a counter-claim that shouldn't happen at this point, but Magik is not confirmed. Of course, I'd personally root for them being town, but it wouldn't be definite.

As for the list, I guess I'd go (In order of most scummy) Cabd>Lucky>Leeoon>Yankee but if I include Masons with Yankee it'd probably be Cabd>Yankee>Lucky>Leeoon. I wouldn't defend any of them, but I wouldn't guarentee them being scum.

Also, I meant that almost everyone is not mentioning at least a player, myself included. Everyone has been naming people, but often not mentioned other people. From my previous games, I thought that not mentioning someone or glossing over them was a scummish tactic, or at least unhelpful to town.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 388, Leeoon wrote:Mylo if you could decide you want to be part of this game now that would be great.
I do enjoy playing mafia, but I generally don't have strong leans on really anyone. In real life, I'm just as uncertain with my reads on people as I am here, particularly when there's less people. But like I said before, I'll answer any and all questions you throw my way.

I also started school again a few days ago, which may mean I'll post less through the weekdays. However, it's the weekend now and I'm good to talk.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:17 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, I'm going to be honest about something.

I kind of lied about the randomiser. My other games didn't use a randomiser. When people were questioning my use of a randomiser, I said that because I freaked out when people questioned me about it. In reality, I don't have a reason to use it.

I'm sorry guys, but I was about to go away and I didn't want that to be my first impression for people.

However, now I can show you my old games, so you can see my meta. These are my only games of online mafia. (My name is still Myloninja13)

Game #1: Vanilla townie
http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... and?page=1

Game #2: Mafia Godfather?
http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... ess?page=1

Game #3: Town Watcher
http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... ins?page=1

Those are all my games so far. If you have any questions, just ask.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 397, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 393, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay, I'm going to be honest about something.

I kind of lied about the randomiser. My other games didn't use a randomiser. When people were questioning my use of a randomiser, I said that because I freaked out when people questioned me about it. In reality, I don't have a reason to use it.
Why even bring up a randomizer to begin with if you didn't use one? It'd be less fishy to say "I just didn't know who to vote, so I'm voting this guy", which is more expected from a player newer to the forums that doesn't really have a target in mind to pressure in the RVS. Beyond that, I don't like that you lied to begin with. Lying isn't usually something Town is inclined to do as you should have nothing to hide, but Scum does it all the time to try and give off the appearance of being Town while not being Town. Lynch all Liars is a thing, mainly for reasons like this. Add this to the shakiness I talked about earlier, and I really don't trust you right now.
I just didn't think about. Lying about doing it was a big no-no, but when I said it happened in my old games, I was about to leave service and I didn't want that to be my final impression. I kept it to myself, but ultimately realised that my meta would be more beneficial to town than keeping my lie.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 396, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: mylon

Discuss
Is this a statement to me? Or to everyone else? If it's to me, I've shown my meta and I lied about the randomiser. If it's to everyone else, that's kind of harsh. Are you going to discuss it as well?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 403, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 402, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 396, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: mylon

Discuss
Is this a statement to me? Or to everyone else? If it's to me, I've shown my meta and I lied about the randomiser. If it's to everyone else, that's kind of harsh. Are you going to discuss it as well?
In this situation we should lynch the person who is not taking a stance. you are fence sitting because you can't predict which way this day will swing and don't want to be held responsible for a town mislynch.
Sure. Just wondering, whats your day 3 plan if I get lynched? I mean, you're under suspicion already, and since you'll probably kill UCV, his verdict against you will probably guarantee your day 4 lynch.

Sorry, that was rude. But I mean, really? We have information to go on, including a town IC poster who says you are suspicious. Why is that worse than a player who has stated his ideas, but doesn't have many. I still stand by Magik being town, his reasonings against me seem genuine and his entire game has been consistently town. I've also said Yankee seemed the most town of the remaining people, but he is masons character so it's harder for me to believe him. I also said Cabd seems the most suspicious for me.

You still aren't my most suspcious. I'd say you are my 2nd most suspicious now, because you have some strong town points. But this argument just doesn't work out.

Also, why not ask me a question? I know I don't shut up about questions, but they are very simple. If you want specific information, JUST ASK.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 406, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 405, Myloninja13 wrote:Also, why not ask me a question? I know I don't shut up about questions, but they are very simple. If you want specific information, JUST ASK.
Our problem is the thing we keep asking for, (specific, hard reads on people) are the one thing you're unwilling to provide due to your shakiness. Sitting on the fence does nobody any good and is really bad anti-Town behavior, which is why you've dived so deep into my scumlist so fast. Lucky is 100% right in that it makes you look like you're trying to fight too hard for your own survival and to avoid being seen in the same room as a mislynch. Seriously, there is no reason whatsoever to be this indecisive this far into the game.

Just take a step back and look over what you're saying, because right now you're just digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole and sound really, really desperate not to die. I've just gotta ask, if you're nothing but a Vanilla Townie (which you supposedly are, with the only other PR claimed), why are you so worried about
survival
over helping the town as a whole? Why are you so certain that Lucky will be the Day 3 lynch?
Okay, just wondering why you think my concern is survival. I don't think I ever mentioned wanting to survive over helping town. The problem is a mislynch leaves town at 2/3 tomorrow, which I think is called LYLO. All it would take is one wrong vote and then the game would be over for mafia.

And I meant if I was lynched today, Lucky would be lynched tomorrow. You're far too townie, no-one will really question you if you root for a townies lynch. Lucky already has a ton of suspicion, and killing a townie would pretty much be the final straw.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 410, MagikHorse wrote:To Mylo:

I think your main concern is survival based on your
play
, not your
words
. If your goals were aimed towards getting lynches and finding scum, you'd be trying to ask other people questions and actively scumhunt, both which favor Town even though you'll be on the spot and a likely target for Scum to eliminate (after UCV, maybe). Instead, you seem much more focused on not drawing attention through your shaky reads and passively waiting for questions, both which are much more defensive and seem like you're based on survival instead of actually finding the scum and eliminating them. Better to die as Town and win because you helped find and kill the scum than to live and be endgamed because you didn't contribute towards the scumhunting efforts, LYLO or not.

Even if Lucky is on that wagon on you and you happen to flip Town, I really don't think Lucky is guaranteed to be the D3 lynch. It's possible, but I don't think Lucky being on your wagon if you do flip town is really that suspicious, and certainly isn't enough to say "he's 100% gonna be the D3 lynch" off of given how many people still have Cabd high on their readlists (despite my dissenting opinion) and the fact that a lot can happen in the span of a day to shift reads around.

Either way, your shakiness and lack of scumhunting are two big weaknesses to your credibility as Town. Unless this happens frequently enough to become your meta here, people will pick at this until you gain a little confidence and work this out.

Most of this makes sense. I do generally stay back a little, although not for survival, and I don't really scum-hunt, although not to survive. When you said I was more interested in survival than a town win, I got defensive because that wasn't true, but I can see someone interpreting that message from my actions.

My "Lucky will be Day3 lynch" was mainly OMGUS, I'll be honest. I didn't agree with his post, so I countered it with unnecessary edge. I apologise for that.

However, I agree with the rest of your post, and I'll try to improve. To begin that, I'll ask Cabd a question.

Cabd: What are your opinions on Yankee and Leeoon? Would either of them have a strong chance at being mafia?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi, I'm back from a friends house now but I need to sleep so I'll be free in the morning to talk.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Damn it, a late morning and a homework explosion mean I've run out of time twice :( I'll be back well before deadline, but I apologise again.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm here now. I'll go back to after my last meaningful post.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 414, Leeoon wrote:If you aren't scum hunting than what are you trying to do exactly?
This question is actually really good, I kind of realised that I needed to update what I hoped to accomplish by playing mafia. At first it was fun, but that was when I faded into the background and my team won easily. But I need to start actually looking for mafia and judging posts.
In post 417, Lucky2u wrote:He is not a PR. We have solved that by POE. there is no reason for mylon to aggressively fence sit. He is just deflecting noob scum
Wait, why would me being a power role make me agressively fence sit?
In post 418, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 412, MagikHorse wrote:To summarize for you UCV, Myloninja lied about the randomizer and is still being super shaky about their reads to the point where I'm pegging them on possible being concerned more about staying alive than actually trying to find scum (which I see as scummy), while Myloninja thinks that if they die today that Lucky will be the Day 3 lynch because you found them suspicious earlier and being on a mislynch wagon will be enough to get Lucky lynched next even though Cabd is still on quite a few scumdars.
thank you. Eh.......I disagree. I atually think myloninja is town. that is more of a gut read.

Can you look into the vote count and night kills. I wan you to make a analysis! i have found that VCA and NKA is much more reliable than other reads.
Okay, I did not expect for UCV to actually back me up. However, this doesn't mean I'll just hide under his shield, I'll still talk and try my new scum-hunting attitude.
In post 436, Lucky2u wrote:Still here. Still town. Still want mylon dead.
Okay, I'll admit I haven't looked at one of your previous games, but this is just... awkward. I'm the king of awkwardness, and I still kind of don't like this. Saying "Still town" is not really something a town player should say. Also, your sudden hatred for me is understandable, but also somewhat under-explained. You've kind of said maybe 60 words on me since I said I lied, but apparently I'm irredeemably scum. As a SE, wouldn't previous posts and voting habits be a way better claim against me then "Still want him dead. Because I'm town. And he's scum. Yep." I know I'm guilty of baseless reads (I.e, my Cabd vote, I really had no idea about that one, and still don't. I had reasoning at the time, but now I have zero idea why I even found him guilty), but this is my 4th game total, and 1st game where I'm under real suspicion.
In post 438, Lucky2u wrote:You guys are cherry picking my meta. Show me one town game that doesn't match this behavior and I will show you one that does.

Meta is a bad argument. Always.
I do somewhat agree to this, but meta does have at least some help. In fact, if you think meta is a bad argument, Magik finds me most suspicious because of my meta, so Magik should be less suspicious of me too then.

Aside from the quotes, I saw Magik analyzing voting patterns and wagons, which if I had any doubt of my town read on them, I don't now. Also, the clear attitude seems to be Lucky VS. Me for the lynch. At this point, Lucky is really the only suspicious person to me, aside from maybe a tiny bit Leeoon.

I won't vote yet, as it'll turn it L-1, but Lucky, can you please come back here.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, I'm awake now. Let me look through the posts.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, read through everything.

Firstly, welcome Brass! You took part in the only other mafia scum game I've looked at, the one where you successfully killed hewhoswims as the last mafia. And by the way, I finally remembered why I though Cabd was scum, that game resembled much of what I'm seeing in this game. But Cabd has changed his posting style drastically, so I really don't have any problems with that.

Secondly, Lucky is on L-1, due to Brass's vote. Not going to hammer yet, but at this point I really don't have anyone else to vote for.

Thirdly, Lucky just posted a heap, but didn't really offer much in any of them. He says that his two arguments against me haven't been countered, which I guess is true, but they are kind of weird arguments. I mean, I took a stance pretty much immediately after his original post, and having to be either PR or scum to be uncertain is a stretch. And more talk about meta, saying that people should read a specific game, despite Brass bringing up a point that you just ignored and 'deflected' over to me. Oh, and this line:

"It doesn't? That was never the point. It makes them scum. I don't care if you think I'm town so long as you Lynch the scum player I'm pointing you to."

I just... don't get it. What are you implying here? You are fine with everyone thinking you a scum, as long as they kill someone who they aren't quite as certain as being scum? They should ignore you being scummish, because you can make a compromise with a scummish player as well? Just... what?

Fourthly, Leeoon is slowly getting more and more suspicious for me. I mentioned him once before, but now I've noticed he kind of is becoming less and less helpful, and posting less, and kind of just being there, and agreeing with the common town reasonings without their own reasonings.

Okay, I have to go for now, but hopefully I'll be back in time.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Oh, that was probably a smart move Cabd.

And Lucky is back, putting suspicion on Cabd for doing something he really stopped doing a while ago.

INTENT TO HAMMER LUCKY
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Wait, mafia isn't allowed to day chat right? In the game I saw with Cabd being mafia, he complained about no day chat. When were the rules changed?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 494, Leeoon wrote:
In post 484, Myloninja13 wrote:Oh, that was probably a smart move Cabd.

And Lucky is back, putting suspicion on Cabd for doing something he really stopped doing a while ago.

INTENT TO HAMMER LUCKY
Did you just acknowledge the fact that Lucky isn't at L-1, and state intent to hammer Lucky in the same post?

HUUUUUUH
Oh, I meant that I'd be fine to hammer Lucky. I thought that was what "intent" meant, as in "I'm intent to hammer Lucky".
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Lucky, if you are town, this is the worst attitude to have here.

Vote: Lucky2u
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Wait, why did you self-vote lucky!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Wait, are you claiming scum here?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Cabd, what just happened?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Oh no... this means I'll be quick-lynched and mafia will win.

GRRR... this is not how I wanted my first proper mafia game to go.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

DO NOT VOTE AT DAY 3. NO MATTER IF YOU ARE TOWN OR SCUM, DO NOT VOTE.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

IT IS LYLO, MEANING A SINGLE VOTE COULD END THE GAME.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

EVERYONE BETTER POST THE HELL OUT OF DAY 3. TOWN CAN TECHNICALLY STILL DO THIS.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 523, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 519, Myloninja13 wrote:Oh no... this means I'll be quick-lynched and mafia will win.

Hmmm... I heavily dislike this post.
Lucky, wait until the dead thread to start attacking people. I'm sorry for being so harsh on you, but honestly I kind of trapped a town vs. town match between us and scum just clung to the sideline.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 525, Lucky2u wrote:Na... Scum got this. Especially since one or both of ucv and Cabd are among them.
??? Are you suggesting the virtually 100% confirmed JK as scum!?!?!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, when day 3 happens expect Bad cop Mylo, because I am not letting this be the end of this.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Lucky, whats your final read list?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

So, I'm assuming then it's out of brass/leeoon/cabd, although I'm removing my 100% town claim on Magik because I really can't afford to have that now.

I'm leaning towards Leeoon/brass, but honestly my thoughts are so muddled up right now I would be surprised if it was a Cabd/Magik team.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 533, Lucky2u wrote:I'm null on you mylon.

Id start with Yankee slot, his replacement towed the line coming after me. Leon is not that town either. Those are my top two scummers.
Okay, thanks.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I have to go again, but a reminder that you SHOULD NOT VOTE ON DAY 3, AND SHOULD TALK FOREVER ON DAY 3.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I am here, just let me read through this all.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

i have read MagikHorse's posts twice, and really cannot find a single thing I disagree with or find scummish. Brasses seem a bit less certain, and not the person I saw in the game where he won it for town, but if Lucky has taught us anything is that meta shouldn't be a main reason for suspicion. Still his point about me immediately thinking Lucky was town after he was lynched and still acted town was kind of incorrect, and probably the opposite of what a scum person would have done anyway.

My read list goes as follows, with my percentages on the likelihood of being scum

{MagikHorse} I can not find more than one thing I find scummy in their gameplay, and even that is weak. I personally felt like it seemed as though Magik was trying to create a town VS. town match between Lucky and I, which is a win for scum if suspicious enough. However, it just as easily, and probably more likely, have been Magik saying that those two people were the people they would feel comfortable lynching.
(2%)

{Cabd} I don't really know what to say about Cabd. For starters, they are very experienced, and tracking any notable scum features in their play is going to be hard. However, some things are a little suspicious. One that particularly annoyed me during a re-read, mentioning that the game basically pended on UCV's decisions is not a thing a very experienced player should be saying. YOU can convince people just as well, the only difference is that he's the IC, and is under obligation to be helpful. You weren't exactly coming up with unique points or developed reasoning. Also, Lucky was somewhat right in that you were somewhat lurking, although Lucky kind of missed the part where you said you had stuff going on in your life.
22%

{Brass/Yankee/Masons} Oh boy, a lot to unpack here. For starters, Yankee's suspicions from post #373:

"My list is Lucky2u, Cabd, Myloninja13 and Leeoon."

This list is from most suspicious to least. This was pretty much exactly the accepted town feelings, except maybe Lucky and Cabd swapped. Whic would be fine if I didn't think the scum team looks like Brass/Leeoon. And then Leeoon did this:

"Town: UCV, Magik
TownLean:Yankee
Null: Cabd
ScumLean: Mylo
Scum: Lucky"

Where aside from the obvious two, Yankee is also the highest. Although these are just two examples. However, going back to just Masons, his L-1 part has already been picked apart, but he really didn't have much either way aside from that.

Wait, I already have to go. Consider this a Part 1.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi Leeoon. Nice to see you here and contributing less than 50 words on the most important part of the game, and no reasonings behind your reads.. And your words were

"Mylo is probably scum, I agree.

That doesn't make you any less scum though."

This means you think I am probably scum, however Lucky is also scum. Not "scummy", specifically scum. As a maf!Leeoon, this post makes complete sense. Why not create a town VS. town match? That creates a win for scum.

Anyway, I'm not up to Leeoon yet. Let me finish Masons/Yankee/Leeoon.

{Brass/Yankee/Masons} Oh boy, a lot to unpack here. For starters, Yankee's suspicions from post #373:

"My list is Lucky2u, Cabd, Myloninja13 and Leeoon."

This list is from most suspicious to least. This was pretty much exactly the accepted town feelings, except maybe Lucky and Cabd swapped. Whic would be fine if I didn't think the scum team looks like Brass/Leeoon. And then Leeoon did this:

"Town: UCV, Magik

Where aside from the obvious two, Yankee is also the highest. Although these are just two examples. However, going back to just Masons, his L-1 part has already been picked apart, but he really didn't have much either way aside from that. Yankee was also a floater, but he seemed a bit more helpful overall. However, he did have a theory that I find somewhat suspicious:

Post #330: (Note, this was also answering Leeoon)
"Here’s my theory based on the events of day 1.

TGP basically handed the Mafia a present and seemed so scummy that he basically hung himself. So I believe that the Mafia saw this and let the town do its dirty work. In fact, I suspect that not a single Mafia member voted for TGP. This way when he flipped town that would lower the suspicions of them.

So based on that theory, that leaves Cabd, Lucky2u and Myloninja13 as my suspects for being the Mafia. Although it wouldn’t be shocking to me if Cabd and Lucky2u are pretending to be against each other but are really working together.

Here’s how I would rank them right now based on least likely to most likely Mafia based on what I have observed so far.

Myloninja13
Lucky2u
Cabd"

And when Cabd said this: "Is there a concrete reason you propose this theory to the point of explicitly ruling out players on the wagon?", he said:

"I haven't voted yet so I wouldn't say they are completely ruled out. UCV could still be Mafia as far as I'm concerned. However, unless someone counterclaims him or at the very least suspects him I have to assume at this point that he is telling the truth. Had there been no RB you would have definitely been in the clear.

My biggest town lean is actually MagikHorse and his vote right now is also on one of the 3 that I suspect.

With that said we need to get this right otherwise the game is just about over so I'm not voting for anybody at this point until we get as much information as possible to make a final decision."

This just confuses me. His theory (Which, by the way, Yankee's point about no scum voting TGP clears both him and Leeoon, and leaves Lucky, me and Cabd, the most suspicious people overall in Day 2) was at the very least something new, but he pretty much gave himself an 'out' of actually sticking to it all, but also not contributing anything else or pointing out anything else about the people he found suspicious. The "We need to get this right" part is also kind of reduntant, and not voting was really not helping matters anyway. It wasn't LYLO, and it wasn't L-1, he could have voted without reasoning against voting.

Also, when Cabd called Yankee out for considering a scum team of Lucky/Cabd, one of which is confirmed town and the other I don't really find that suspicious, he said this:

"Because there is daytime and nighttime discussion it could very easily be coordinated between you two especially with how scummy TGP played. However, as I stated above I haven't voted yet so I'm open to more information."

I guess that's somewhat fair, but this could apply to really anyone. What about me and Lucky? What about Leeoon and I? Also, more 'reasoning' for not voting. In particular, I dislike "I'm open to more information". Shouldn't that be obvious? Just a natural thing a town person should think?

Then there's a talk between Cabd and Yankee that sounds like the thing he was considering a Lucky/Cabd team for anyway:

"Hi yankee, welcome to two pages ago, there's so much that's happened since you went into cryo-sleep."

"You do realize I have a post on this page above right? What's the matter? You don't like me questioning your scum buddy?"

And then ANOTHER post where Leeoon is his least suspicious:

"That leaves 5 of us. So I think we should each list the 4 people that we suspect in order of suspicion at this point. This way we can develop some type of consensus. So by the time day two comes to an end we're not scrambling to figure out what we are going to do.

My list is Lucky2u, Cabd, Myloninja13 and Leeoon."

And then he disappeared a while later.

Brass is pretty solid, but this:

"Why do you believe Mylo is Scum? Don't make the rest of us do your work for you, make an argument."

I mean... he had done so already, multiple times. I didn't agree with them, but they were arguments.

(And then Leeoon came in asking "what argument?" Convenient.)

The rest of his posts have been fine.

Total scumminess (Somewhat arbitrary, but just so it can be easily compared):
34%

I have to sleep, but expect Leeoon's write down within 24 hours.

In the mean time, can players please post more? I understand Brasses and Cabd's problems, but Leeoon has posted virtually nothing and Magik has unfortunately disappeared.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 555, brassherald wrote:Mylo, you're calling people out for disappearing when you have posted walls of text and like halfway through you go, "Well I have to leave, this is it for now!"

We have all of Magik's thoughts, not all of yours

I mean... I had to go to a friends house. I didn't want to lose what I've written.

And I guess that's fair, but I do have things to do in my life too, and I am going to finish it within 24 hours.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 556, Leeoon wrote:Fine, I worded it poorly. That doesn't change what I meant.

And don't even try to call me out for not doing anything on D3, especially when you did nothing on D1 and D2. The worth of a post is not defined by the amount of words. I don't use any more words than I need to. My reads list hasn't changed, that's why I didn't explain it. If you want to see the explanation, go back and read it from D2. Don't say I've posted virtually nothing, D3, because that's not remotely true.

I'm sorry I went on a rant there. Mylo's aggressive tone kinda pissed me off, and I took it personally.

Pedit: Agreed
Okay, I apologise for pissing you off. Genuinely, I don't like being rude. So I also apologise in advance...

But I mean... I didn't try to call you out for not doing anything. And while a word count can be deceptive, good luck fitting a helpful analysis, the reasoning behind said analysis and a defense in less than 50 words.

And HOW has your reads list NOT changed??? LUCKY WAS TOWN! You did not post after he was lynched! You thought he was scum! That should have COMPLETELY changed your reads list! You didn't even mention him dying! And you CANNOT just say "Look at my previous day reads" in LYLO, the most important part of the entire day anyway!

Sorry, I just don't get it. And your explanation from Day 2, the entire justification for not explaining even a basic level of reasoning IS THIS:

"I'll post my reads too. I'm thinking everybody should, and hopefully they can spark some kind of discussion.

Town: UCV, Magik

No reasonings, no explanation. nothing. The time before that? This:

"Here's my reads list

Town: UCV, Magick

Null:Lucky, Yankee

Scum: Cabd, Mylon

Here are my questions for everybody.

Yankee: Can you give a detailed reads list, and thoughts on the major events of day 1? I want to see your stance on things.

Cabd and Mylon: More content, please. Neither of you have contributed that much. You can start by doing the same thing I asked Yankee to do.

Lucky: Any over thoughts?

VOTE: Mylon"

I'm sorry Leeoon, but no. You aren't getting away with this. What is your reasonings behind all of your reads? Why should we look at your empty day 2 reads instead of questioning you?

*Deep breaths*

I apologise. But seriously, explain yourself better, preferably before I post a very detailed post explaining why I think you're mafia.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 557, Leeoon wrote:Jeez, this game is slow. Guys, get back into the game.
:roll:

Listen, Cabd is doing something. Magik has at least posted reasoning. i'm shouting my lungs out here. You should know what Brass is doing.

That leaves you, telling people to "get back into the game", when you yourself seem clocked out.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

{Leeoon} So, I believe you are currently the most suspicious. Let me explain why!

So, his very first post:

Post #29:
"Here is my arbitrary RVS vote.

VOTE: Not_Mafia"

Nice arbitrary Random voting stage vote. Quick question, why did you add "Arbitrary?" I mean... shouldn't that be obvious if you were town, unless you were specifically picking someone based on past experiences?

And when Magik questioned him about saying Abitrary and picking Not_Mafia, he said:

Post #47:
"NM is a very reactionary player. I know his reaction will shed some light on his alignment, while I don't know anybody else well enough to be sure of that."

But... you said it was arbitrary! That isn't arbitrary! You could have said it was for that, or just not mentioned it.

With the L-1, he found Masons the least suspicious and TGP and Magik the most suspicious.

He explained in detail why he thought TGP was mafia, which was probably the only time I saw him playing proper town. However, TGP was town anyway, so it kind of made it less townie.

Then Leeon posted another reads list:

Post #183:

"Here's that reads list I promised:

{NM,UCV}
{Magik}
{Everybody else is null} (You guys really need to be posting more)
{Masons}
{Golden}"

In which the two confirmed town powers are top, with the virtually confrimed town player next. However, in this he is actually suspicious of Masons.

However, he gets questioned by NM who he would be fine lynching, and the answer was just Golden, not Masons.

He had a few smaller posts afterwards, one almost directly after a prod saying only "Why?", before pointing out to Not_Mafia that a Doc and a JK can be in the same game. This is also actually pretty good, but it comes after a UCV vote and before a TGP vote that seemed like he just wanted to get the day done with, which is really not a good attitude to have.

Then Day 2 and his first post:

Post #314:
"To Ben honest, I don't think TGP flipping town makes Masons/Yankee any more or less scummy. That said, I'm really not sure where my opinion on him lands right now. I guess I'm going to have to see what Yankee brings to the table."

This is kinda weird, considering he should have more to talk about than this, but I guess not overall scummy. Until this:

Post #320:
"Here's my reads list

Yankee: Can you give a detailed reads list, and thoughts on the major events of day 1? I want to see your stance on things.

Cabd and Mylon: More content, please. Neither of you have contributed that much. You can start by doing the same thing I asked Yankee to do.

VOTE: Mylon"

Which has Yankee/Masons less scummy than Cabd, despite earlier Masons being scummier and Cabd being lumped into the "Meh" group. So Masons did change? Or Cabd got clearly worse, while Masons was only Null? And again, no reasoning behind votes.

And then he does this:

Post #353:

"Lucky said Cabd is a town read now because went on a posting spree, Cabd said that was two sudden and a complete 180, I agreed."

So this means that I'm your only scum read at this time, but then he does this:

Post #361:
"This thread is always dead.

VOTE: Lucky

I think mylo is way more likely to be his partner than Cabd."

Wait, why is Lucky scummy now? You agreed with his Cabd reasoning, and he was null anyway. I should be your vote still, right? And now you think he's virtually confirmed scum and scumbuddies must be thought about? And why only mention me and Cabd? Was Yankee an impossible bet at that time?

Also, this:

Post #376:
"I thought the plan was to make the most out of this day? We aren't exactly posting anything."

This one isn't necessarily scummy, but this is kind of hypocritical. Obviously, I wasn't posting much then either, but I didn't mention and imply it was other people's fault. And this day, aside from a reads list with no reasoning, you have not "been making the most of this day".

Post #380:
"Just because he's actively posting now doesn't change the fact that he wasn't earlier. That should still be present in your read of him."

But... you just said earlier you agreed with him. Do you now not agree with him? Is Cabd scummy now?

Then his updated Reads list:

Post #387:
I'll post my reads too. I'm thinking everybody should, and hopefully they can spark some kind of discussion.

Scum: Lucky

What? Why is Lucky scum now? Why is Yankee a town lean? Why is Cabd now a null? Do you agree with Lucky that Cabd should have posted more still? What?

Post #388:
"Mylo if you could decide you want to be part of this game now that would be great."

This is completely fair, and it was what made me post my meta and my lie. Until then, I just floated around, basically just being a pothole. So, thank you for this Leeoon.

Post #408:
"So... if you are so certain that Lucky will be lynched eventually, doesn't that mean you DO have a read on him?"

Yes. To be honest, I didn't even realise at that point that I pretty much had an opinion on anyone anyway.

Post #434:
"Yeah I'd be satisfied with a Lucky or Milo lynch. I think Lucky is a better lynch, as I could very well see Mylo as newb town.

Granted if Lucky flips town than Mylo is scummy af."

THIS is the sort of stuff I was thinking when I said leeoon was becoming more and more scummy. As a maf!Leeoon, this is helping a Lucky lynch and a possible me lynch the next day.

And then his "Mylo is probably scum, but so are you" which a few people have already pulled apart, myself included.

And finally I'm done. So, through all of this, I believe Leeoon is the most scummy. Mainly because:

-Suspicious reads that have very few reasonings and explanations for things
-Reads that consistently save one person who has also consistently saved them
-Votes that I don't believe have ever been on a scum member
-A lack of interesting or actually helpful posts
-Seemingly mainly going along with the agreed town acceptence without reasonings (Most notably lucky)
-Seemingly trying to make me more suspicious than I was already going to be coming in to this day.
-His general posting style that generally is post a lot with about two sentences on them

So, that is my reasoning.

After all of this, it's

Magik
2%

Cabd
22%

Brass
34%

Leeoon
42%

Which as a total equals 100%.

The main reason I used this is so you can compare the percentages, like how I thought there was a 24% chance the scum team ISN'T Brass/Leeoon.

However, after all this I honestly need to update them. It'd probably go now:

Magik
2%

Cabd
14%

Brass
36%

Leeoon
48%

Anyway, time to answer questions!

Pre-edit: Whoops, just noticed Cabd's request. Sorry, I'll try and fix that after I respond to everyone.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 561, Leeoon wrote:
In post 558, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 555, brassherald wrote:Mylo, you're calling people out for disappearing when you have posted walls of text and like halfway through you go, "Well I have to leave, this is it for now!"

We have all of Magik's thoughts, not all of yours

I mean... I had to go to a friends house. I didn't want to lose what I've written.

And I guess that's fair, but I do have things to do in my life too, and I am going to finish it within 24 hours.
You can just use the draft command.
Oh, I didn't notice that. Thanks, I'll be sure to use it in the future!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 563, MagikHorse wrote:Sorry about not posting yesterday. Work tired me out, and then I went from there to a church meetup. For now, I'll settle with a couple questions for Mylo.
In post 550, Myloninja13 wrote:Brasses seem a bit less certain, and not the person I saw in the game where he won it for town,
Why do you think he's behaving differently in this game?
The main difference for me is his overall attitude. He seems a lot more stressed here, when in the other game he was more collected, even in LYLO.
In post 563, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 550, Myloninja13 wrote:I personally felt like it seemed as though Magik was trying to create a town VS. town match between Lucky and I
What makes you think I was trying to start a fight between you and Lucky?
You seemed to be the main person mentioning the lynch being either me or Lucky, or mentioning just us in a post. Obviously, that is somewhat of a stretch, but in retrospect, it could have been an easy Town vs. Town match for a mafia member.

I didn't necessarily mean me and Lucky against each other by the way. I more meant a town or town lynch, which is what it turned out to be.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

As per Cabd's request:
In post 559, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 556, Leeoon wrote:Fine, I worded it poorly. That doesn't change what I meant.

And don't even try to call me out for not doing anything on D3, especially when you did nothing on D1 and D2. The worth of a post is not defined by the amount of words. I don't use any more words than I need to. My reads list hasn't changed, that's why I didn't explain it. If you want to see the explanation, go back and read it from D2. Don't say I've posted virtually nothing, D3, because that's not remotely true.

I'm sorry I went on a rant there. Mylo's aggressive tone kinda pissed me off, and I took it personally.

Pedit: Agreed
Okay, I apologise for pissing you off. Genuinely, I don't like being rude. So I also apologise in advance...

But I mean... I didn't try to call you out for not doing anything. And while a word count can be deceptive, good luck fitting a helpful analysis, the reasoning behind said analysis and a defense in less than 50 words.

And HOW has your reads list NOT changed??? LUCKY WAS TOWN! You did not post after he was lynched! You thought he was scum! That should have COMPLETELY changed your reads list! You didn't even mention him dying! And you CANNOT just say "Look at my previous day reads" in LYLO, the most important part of the entire day anyway!

Sorry, I just don't get it. And your explanation from Day 2, the entire justification for not explaining even a basic level of reasoning IS THIS:
In post 387, Leeoon wrote:I'll post my reads too. I'm thinking everybody should, and hopefully they can spark some kind of discussion.

Scum: Lucky

No reasonings, no explanation. nothing. The time before that? This:

In post 320, Leeoon wrote:Here's my reads list

VOTE: Mylon

I'm sorry Leeoon, but no. You aren't getting away with this. What is your reasonings behind all of your reads? Why should we look at your empty day 2 reads instead of questioning you?

*Deep breaths*

I apologise. But seriously, explain yourself better, preferably before I post a very detailed post explaining why I think you're mafia.
So Leeoon, can you please counter this?

Also, I apologise for saying "reasonings" every second word, but it's a personal pet peeve of mine. Saying something, without explanation for it always annoys me, online or in real life. But it particularly stings in a game where everything is dictated BY said explanation.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

So, these are currently everyone's most recent reads (From most to least town):

MYLONINJA13

{Magik}
{Cabd}
{Brass}
{Leeoon}

MAGIKHORSE
(According to post #547)

{Brass}
{Leeoon}
{Myloninja13}
{Cabd}

LEEOON
(According to post #551)

{Magik}
{Brass}
{Cabd}
{Myloninja13}

BRASS
(From #548, but he didn't really do an official list)

{Magik}
{Cabd}
{Myloninja13/Leeoon}

CABD
(Hasn't really done a reads list recently, so I'm using data from #426, #474 and the assumption that he thinks Magik is town from a few posts about them)

{Magik}
{Myloninja13}
{Leeoon}
{Brass}

So aside from Cabd, everyone seems to have pretty strong, up to date reads. Magik is the highest on every list, but the remainders are actually quite staggered. Although, I'm likely the lowest overall.

Also, apologies about the bolded votes, I didn't even think about think about that when making the posts.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi Micc, nice to see you. Please don't get struck by the replacement curse though :P

Just last page, I did a summary of every players reads, which may help you get a general idea where the game is at so far.
In post 584, Myloninja13 wrote:So, these are currently everyone's most recent reads (From most to least town):

MYLONINJA13

{Magik}
{Cabd}
{Brass}
{Leeoon}

MAGIKHORSE
(According to post #547)

{Brass}
{Leeoon}
{Myloninja13}
{Cabd}

LEEOON
(According to post #551)

{Magik}
{Brass}
{Cabd}
{Myloninja13}

BRASS
(From #548, but he didn't really do an official list)

{Magik}
{Cabd}
{Myloninja13/Leeoon}

CABD
(Hasn't really done a reads list recently, so I'm using data from #426, #474 and the assumption that he thinks Magik is town from a few posts about them)

{Magik}
{Myloninja13}
{Leeoon}
{Brass}

So aside from Cabd, everyone seems to have pretty strong, up to date reads. Magik is the highest on every list, but the remainders are actually quite staggered. Although, I'm likely the lowest overall.

Also, apologies about the bolded votes, I didn't even think about think about that when making the posts.
However, Magik's reads have changed to this:

{MAGIK}

Masons/Yankee/Brass/Micc
Myloninja13
Cabd
Leeoon.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 607, Micc wrote:Mylo, how much experience do you have playing mafia off site?
Three games, and some town of salem if that counts.

Here's my three games:
In post 393, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay, I'm going to be honest about something.

I'm sorry guys, but I was about to go away and I didn't want that to be my first impression for people.

However, now I can show you my old games, so you can see my meta. These are my only games of online mafia. (My name is still Myloninja13)

Game #1: Vanilla townie
http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... and?page=1

Game #2: Mafia Godfather?
http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... ess?page=1

Game #3: Town Watcher
http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... ins?page=1

Those are all my games so far. If you have any questions, just ask.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 609, Micc wrote:
In post 495, Myloninja13 wrote:Wait, mafia isn't allowed to day chat right? In the game I saw with Cabd being mafia, he complained about no day chat. When were the rules changed?
I want to town lock this but I know I'm going to get burned on it one of these days.

Mylo, why'd you hammer Lucky?
At that point, it seemed like a defeated mafia member. Self-voting as town really shouldn't work just as a "get this over with", but mafia can actually benefit from less time to analyse reads and killing off UCV before he can comment. I'll also admit, it was somewhat him getting killed over me, but he did seem scummish at the time, not to mention how muddled I was by that point anyway.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

If he hadn't self-voted, and Cabd kept his vote on him hypothetically I wouldn't have voted him. But obviously, it was a pretty bad idea.

I should have thought back to my third mafia game, where I self-voted mainly to prove I was town. But of course, I let myself get caught up and lynched him without any common sense.

And I mean... I probably made more posts than I have ever in that twilight period. That surely can't be limiting discussion.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 613, Micc wrote:
In post 469, UC Voyager wrote:One sec. after school im posting thoughts on yanikeeefan/hareld
This is literally UC's last post. It was made about 2 hours before your hammer and like 4 hours before the thread got locked.

Seems like the hammer effectively limited discussion from confirmed town UC Voyager who was guaranteed to die that night. Looks like you knew it too... 519 makes that pretty clear.

I get lynching Lucky there. I just don't get hammering him so quickly.
But, why would I not want UCV to talk more? He thought I was a town read! And 519 was this post:
In post 519, Myloninja13 wrote:Oh no... this means I'll be quick-lynched and mafia will win.

This post is of course awkward and definitely LAMIST like Brass noted, but where does this make clear that I wanted limited UCV discussion? For all I knew, Magik could have been lynched, they are virtually confirmed (Which by the way, I'm curious on your thoughts on them) and were contributing WAY more than UCV anyway.

And if I'm being honest, I didn't even notice UCV's post. Not to mention, Magik and Cabd seemed intent to lynch Lucky, just neither of them really got around to it.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 615, MagikHorse wrote:I was intent on it, but I had already made a note of UCV's intent to post more and would've held off until he responded at the very least. Even if I was more productive than UCV on Day 2, there's no reason to hammer early when more information could come up. We still had about 24 hours to go. Better to make use of as much time as possible, especially given how much talking was going on at the end of that day.

Heck, that's about the one time this game hasn't been totally dead. With a town this quiet, that would've been really handy.
That is true, it's actually been kind of a blessing Micc's come in to add some more life to the game.

Also, not trying to be rude but leeoon hasn't yet delivered on his promise of a bigger post yet. Thankfully we still have over a week, but still.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 616, Micc wrote:
In post 614, Myloninja13 wrote:But, why would I not want UCV to talk more? He thought I was a town read!
Cause he's confirmed town and guaranteed to die that night. If you're town I think its in your best interest to let him say what he wants to say. I don't think that's hard to understand?
In post 614, Myloninja13 wrote:This post is of course awkward and definitely LAMIST like Brass noted, but where does this make clear that I wanted limited UCV discussion? For all I knew, Magik could have been lynched, they are virtually confirmed (Which by the way, I'm curious on your thoughts on them) and were contributing WAY more than UCV anyway.

And if I'm being honest, I didn't even notice UCV's post. Not to mention, Magik and Cabd seemed intent to lynch Lucky, just neither of them really got around to it.
It shows an understanding that your hammer was badly timed. At least that's my interpretation of why you'd be quick lynched. Do you think there is another reason you would be quicklynched in lylo? Cabd literally unvoted to prevent shenanigans and magik stated intent which is a whole lot different than actually hammering.

I haven't dug into magik much, but i'll get there at some point.
Oh, I completely agree my hammer was horribly timed. A mixture of panic, annoyance, carelessness and defeatism mingled into that.

And while I didn't necessarily think I'd be quick-lynched in Day 3, I really couldn't think of any way that I wouldn't come out the most suspicious person by far and most other points would fall on the wayside. I thought that Brass/Magik/Leeoon would have pretty much deemed me scum, and Cabd wouldn't have cared that much.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 619, Micc wrote:The combination of your hammer seeming scum motivated and your self awareness are scum tells for me. The town slip ranges from lock town to strong scum without much middle ground. I've gotta think on that one.

Lets talk about your reads. If deadline was in an hour who'd you be voting?
Leeon. I made an entire post about him earlier in this day period.

Also just curious how is self-awareness a scum tell? Like, I honestly just want to know. Generally the opposite has been true in every single game I've played.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 621, Micc wrote:
In post 620, Myloninja13 wrote:Leeon. I made an entire post about him earlier in this day period.
yeah his general insistence that people be productive struck me as ironic considering the last week or so worth of posts in his iso. Why do you think this makes him scum?
In post 620, Myloninja13 wrote:Also just curious how is self-awareness a scum tell? Like, I honestly just want to know. Generally the opposite has been true in every single game I've played.
I think scum tend to be more aware of how they are being perceived in the thread because their success in the game depends on it. When players start commenting on or acting specifically to influence that perception I see it as a scum tell, and I've had success with that type of read in the past.

Micc, did you read the post about Leeoon? This one:

And that does make a lot of sense. In my old games generally scum were newer players, who were generally a bit over-exaggerated, meaning lack of self-awareness was common in them.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 623, Micc wrote:I actually ignored that one and went off the reformatted 568. But yeah, you presented evidence of Leeoon having empty reads. I'm looking to hear why you think Leeoon's empty reads are more likely to come from scum than town.
It was mainly that they just weren't helpful to town. It really would have helped to just make a SENTENCE on his reads, but it seemed like he didn't feel bothered or was worried about doing so. Neither a town player should be feeling.

As a general rule for me, I usually think that inexperienced scum don't explain their reads, or come up with incorrect or baseless reads. Unexperienced town generally explain their reads, because they don't feel as worried and they also want to find scum. However, this could again just be from my previous website, where generally scum were new players.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Just noticed we actually have only five and a bit days left. Again, that's enough time, but only if Leeoon comes back in time.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, this may drop me fast to the most suspicious, but can I ask who my possible scum partners would be? I gunned for Masons in day 1, Magik is mostly cleared, and I'm going for Leeoon now to kill him. Literally the only person left is Cabd, which actually makes some sense (Especially being so high on each other reads) but there's a few times that don't really make sense, particularly the first suspicion on me at the beginning of the game BEFORE I really did anything, and voting for me almost the entirety of Day 1. Again, this probably isn't best coming from my words, but in terms of partners no-one aside from kind of Cabd work for me.

This was probably stupid, but this game has kind of lost all its energy. Hopefully this brings some conversation.

Leeoon and Cabd need to come back. I'm actually starting to consider voting Leeoon soon.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

How about we give until less than 3 days left to vote? That should leave a day and a half for Leeoon.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:34 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Leeoon, I'm sorry but I just don't get it. How was I hypocritical day 2, or regurgitated information this day? On day 2, I don't remember saying "I wish you all would stop floating around and also stop being awkward", and this day I at the very least thought I did more than just regurgitate information. Was my word-wall considered regurgitating, because it already happened? Also, that "Sure" is EXACTLY what I did when Lucky called me suspicious, in probably my worst post of the game.

But at this point, I don't know what to do. You are almost everyone's highest suspicion, which I would normally take as a good sign but with at least one of them being mafia I'm not as sure...

I'll do what I did with scum partners for Leeoon.

Magik/Leeoon: Magik originally had you as his second highest town read, but that dropped to highest scum read after my word wall. That doesn't seem like something Magik would do as scum if you were his partner. Not to mention, Magik is a soft-confirmed townie.

Cabd/Leeoon: Their reactions have been somewhat limited, and I'll wait until Cabd drops in to talk about this, but I'm not really seeing this one.

Micc/Leeoon: This was my guess for the scum team, but now I'm not quite as certain. Micc seems happy to kill Leeoon, which could just be a fake town VS. Scum match where him killing Leeoon gets him points, but I don't know.

And the problem is out of these outcomes HAS to be true if Leeoon is scum. But I'm losing faith in all of them, despite Leeoon getting more scummy.

At the very least, I want to hear a strong part from Cabd, and preferably a few more general posts by Micc.

Leeoon, I'm really sorry but if you want to stay in this game, please feel invested in it. This is a pay-back, from you telling me to be a part of this game that ultimately gave me the push I needed. Here's yours.

Can you please feel like a part of this game? I'm genuinely sorry if you are town and I fell into another town VS. town match, but at this point it's just not likely.

Anyway, I must sleep now but I might be back a bit later than usual tomorrow.Hopefully within 24 hours anyway though.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm sorry, I just found out I'm going on a trip.

It'll be V/LA from 5pm EST Friday to 4am EST Sunday.

On that note, we have less than four whole days in this game, and I go on the trip in 15 and a half hours. I'm gone for 35 hours. That means the latest I'll be back on is 50 and a half hours, or two days and two and a half hours. The day will be very close to finishing by then.

Not going to vote now, but when I check in before I go, I'll certainly consider voting.

Sorry again :(
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay guys, last post until I'm V/LA.

Not going to vote, but my suspicions still go as follows:

Magik
Cabd
Micc
Leeoon.

Anyway, I'll be back guys, and hopefully the game won't be over when I return.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm back a little early, and NOT immediately voting Leeoon. I know WIFOM is a thing, but I could literally win the game right now if I was scum.

Also, woah. Let me catch up with all of this.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay read through it all.

All of it was... wow.

But the one part I particularly noted was the list of possible scum teams from Cabd. The updated list (From me and Cabd not hammering):

Possible Teams:
Cabd-Mylo

Cabd-Leo
Cabd-Magick

Cabd-Micc

Mylo-Leo
Mylo-Magick

Mylo-Micc

Leo-Magick
Leo-Micc
Magick-Micc

In which there's literally one option that isn't Leeoon scum. However, I would strongly vouch for me not being with Leeoon. Would attacking my last scum member isntead of literally anyone else be beneficial for me on LYLO? Especially with him being apparentally fine with my lynch since day 2.

Possible Teams:
Cabd-Mylo

Cabd-Leo
Cabd-Magick

Cabd-Micc

Mylo-Leo

Mylo-Magick

Mylo-Micc

Leo-Magick
Leo-Micc
Magick-Micc

However, I really wouldn't have a strong opinion for any of the other four. Magik had dropped a little for me, and Micc/Leo isn't as obvious as I previously thought.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

What if Micc took his vote off and I revoted? That could eliminate one more scum team, and confirm Leeoon as scum?

Or would that be too dangerous if it was Micc/Magick?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

I guess that's true.

So I may as well vote Leeoon now? I mean, there's not much more we'll get out of this day.

I'll be honest though, on re-reads I actually started seeing things that made sense for a Magic/Micc team, but at this point it really doesn't matter, no-one is moving away from Leeoon.

Vote: Leeoon

Also Cabd, you may need to redo your vote, you left out two letters of his name lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

What?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Good game everyone!

I certainly learned a lot from this, and for town to pull in at the very end was just great.

However, that was very close. If people had noticed my very obvious reaching in my post about Leeoon, I'd be pretty sure it would have been me being lynched.

Leeoon played a pretty strong game overall though, if it weren't for his "if lucky is town, Milo is very sus" posts he probably would've slipped past me entirely. And especially with the consistently replaced mafia slot, I think mafia did as well as they could.

Although, TGP fake claiming didn't help town... but that was in the past.

Anyway, great job to everyone regardless, this was a small but overall nice game! See you all in different ventures!

{Milo out}

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”