Newbie 1979 | Good Jams | (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Newbie 1979 | Good Jams | (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:55 am

Post by eth0s »

Newbie 1979 | Good Jams
[/color]
There's a sun, there's a ground under my feet
There is almost nothing in between
Now I'm left like a flag atop a moon
Precious one, you have abandoned me

Thrown Away by VAST. From the album
Nude

YT LINK

All Players
:
  1. Iconeum (SE) TheAlmightyRaprap, Koolzgg
  2. IMASPY1
  3. Poyzin1 ArthurConyl
  4. Emperor flippyNips (SE) Billy Pilgrim (SE), AdmiralZ, GuardianBL
  5. DkKoba dsjstr
  6. Mislynch Bait dawoodle
  7. TrueSoulEnergy clidd, lucca261 (SE), Blatant Scum (SE)
  8. Luca Blight (SE)
  9. insomnia (SE)
numbers = prods

Spoiler: Dead Players
  1. Emperor flippyNips
    has been lynched Day One. He was a
    vanilla townie
  2. Luca Blight
    has been killed Night One. He was a
    vanilla townie
  3. Poyzin
    has been lynched Day Two. He was a
    mafia goon
  4. Iconeum
    has been killed Night Two. It was a
    vanilla townie
  5. DkKoba
    has been lynched Day Three. They were a
    vanilla townie
  6. IMASPY
    has been killed Night Three. He was a
    town cop
  7. TrueSoulEnergy
    has been lynched Day Four. He was a
    mafia goon

TOWN WINS!

Events
  • , - Pre-Game replacements

• - Day One begins
  • - Billy Pilgrim replaces AdmiralZ; Iconeum replaces TheAlmightyRaprap
  • - Emperor flippyNips replaces Billy Pilgrim
  • - lucca261 replaces Blatant Scum
  • - Day One EoD VC
  • - clidd replaces lucca261

• - Day Two begins
  • - TrueSoulEnergy replaces clidd
  • - Mislynch Bait replaces dawoodle
  • - Day Two EoD VC
  • - DkKoba replaces dsjstr

• - Day Three begins
  • - Day Three EoD VC

• - Day Four begins
  • - fin.
[/list]
Last edited by eth0s on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:48 am, edited 30 times in total.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:57 am

Post by eth0s »

Rules

Rules and format
inspired by
shamelessly stolen from Plotinus, and then modified slightly.

important bit
  • Day One: up to 10 days, Day Two and beyond: up to 7 days, Night: 48 hours.
  • Majority lynches.
  • Vote tags are necessary. Anything else will not count as a vote.
    e.g. VOTE: eth0s is valid.
    vote: eth0s
    is not. vote:eth0s is not.
  • Not posting: 36 hours before prod, 24 hours after that until replacement. Second prod is final. A third will not be given.
  • Bah posts not allowed.
  • Don’t be a dick.

1. Follow all site rules.

2. Mod color
    – My mod color is
    orange
    ; don't attempt to impersonate me with it.
  3. Behavior
    - Don’t be a dick. Attack the play not the player.
  4. Don't talk about ongoing games
    - You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
  5. Provable randomness
    - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or displaying (for example) random.org results is not.
  6. Claiming scum
    - by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is against the rules.
  7. Cryptography
    - is forbidden. Breadcrumbing is okay. If you have more questions about this I will be happy to answer via PM on a case by case basis.
  8. Confirmation
    - You have 48 hours to confirm your role and your alignment by PM. Game will start when 7/9 confirm. Posting in a private topic counts as confirmation.
  9. Days
    - Day One lasts 10 days and other days last 7 days. Extensions may be granted if there are replacements or site issues
  10. Activity
    - You must post at least once every 36 hours or I will Prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will replace you. If you post in the game thread before you have been officially replaced you may remain in the game. Players can request me to prod somebody early. This will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod. You will receive an unofficial prod alongside the night start PM if you do not post 24 hours before night begins. You will be replaced if you do not respond to this night prod within 36 hours.
  11. Vacation/Limited Access
    If you need to be absent for longer than this, PM me or state in the thread (in bold) that you are going V/LA and when you expect it to end. While you are V/LA, you will be prodded at a slower rate depending on the circumstances. If you have not posted game advancing content in 4 days, regardless of V/LA status, you will be replaced.
  12. Quoting
    - You may not quote (or copy paste) any private information into the thread, including your role PM, any mod communication, or anything from a Private Thread.
  13. Voting
    - Votes must be in vote tags VOTE: eth0s. Type [
    v]eth0s[
    /v] to vote and [
    uv]eth0s[
    /uv] to unvote (unvotes are not necessary to change votes and may also be entered as a simple [
    uv][
    /uv]). Nicknames in vote tags will generally be accepted as long as I clearly understand which player you are talking about. If I think it's a vote, it's a vote.
  14. Lynching
    - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to lynch somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no lynch, the day will end without a lynch. At evens, 50% is sufficient for no lynch.
  15. Twilight
    - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
  16. Night
    - Night lasts 48 hours. The night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
  17. Action submissions
    - You may submit actions via PM (if town) or PT (if applicable). If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
  18. Reminders
    - If I don't hear from you about your night actions, I'll try PM you 24 hours before the deadline. This doesn't count as a prod. If I still don't hear from you, you will take no action.
  19. Notes PT
    - Let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. This thread will be made public immediately after the game. You may draft posts in your notes PT but you may not talk about your notes PT in public. You definitely may not use the notes PT to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
  20. Play to win
    - this particular game, not some future one, and keep it fun!
  21. Loopholes
    - No rule list is perfect. Do not abuse loopholes or it will be handled at my discretion. If you wonder if a certain action is legal, PM me for clarification.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:58 am

Post by eth0s »

Setup Information

NewD3 (as designed by RadiantCowbells):

ABC
Mafia
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Goon
Row 1
Town Cop and Town Doctor
Town Tracker and Town Friendly Neighbor
Town Cop and Vanilla Townie
Row 2
Town Jailkeeper and Town Tracker
Town Jailkeeper and Town Friendly Neighbor
Town Jailkeeper and Vanilla Townie
Row 3
Town Mason and Town Mason
Town Tracker and Town Doctor
Town Mason and Town Mason

Each Newbie Game will be given a setup that incorporates one mafia role from the top of a column, and then two town roles from a row below the selected mafia role.
The remaining six roles will be filled in by
one mafia goon
and
five vanilla townies
appropriately, to create a
2-mafia
and
7-town
setup.

All Newbie games use the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects.
Mafia Roleblocker
action takes precedence over a
Town Jailkeeper
action should that apply.

Mafia are able to communicate in their Private Topic at all times.

Spoiler: List of Setups
Column A & Row 1:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Cop, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 2:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 3:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 1:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 2:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 3:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column C & Row 1:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Cop, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 2:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 3:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5

Spoiler: Sample Role PM's
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town CopWelcome!

You are a
Town Cop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

The game thread is here.

Town MasonWelcome!

You are a
Town Mason

You know that PLAYER NAME is Town-aligned. You also share a Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You have no active abilities.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.

Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

The game thread is here.

Town DoctorWelcome!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town Friendly NeighborWelcome!

You are a
Town Friendly Neighbor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be sent a message informing them that you are Town-aligned.

The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

Your partner is PLAYERNAME who is a
Mafia Goon/Roleblocker/Rolecop
. Together you share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RolecopWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment.
Vanilla Townies
and
Mafia Goons
will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

Mafia Goon
. Together you share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

Mafia Goon

The game thread is here.

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:58 am

Post by eth0s »

Introduction and Tips

Here are some helpful links (a lot of them from our helpful wiki):

-> Forum Rules and Guidelines
-> The Glossary
-> Commonly Used Abbreviations
-> The Newbie Guide
-> Articles on How to Play Well (be sure to check the dates these were written/updated, as good advice changes over time)

Key Concepts and Tips

Activity

Try to check in at least once a day.
Besides the activity requirements listed in Plotinus' original post, it's just necessary for a fun and healthy game that everyone
plays
. If you post very rarely, or only post a little bit at a time, you may get scumread for lurking. Even if you are not scumread for it, what's the fun in playing a game where multiple people are hardly participating?

Site Meta

Meta is the description of how people on Mafiascum like to play mafia. Things can be different on other online mafia sites, or if you play IRL, so it's good to know what's expected of you on this site. These aren't "rules", per se, but if you don't follow these guidelines it is likely things will go poorly for you on MS. Some examples are...

Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games on MafiaScum almost always begin with what we call the Random Voting Stage (RVS). At this point in the game, we are in a low information game state (except the mafia, which know everyone’s alignment). As a way to provoke reaction, start a discussion, and try to determine alignment, people will usually vote for non-serious reasons. As the discussion progresses, we will eventually get the game moving and progress out of RVS.

Voting, L-x, and Hammers

L-x is a way to convey how far away a player is away from a lynch. For example, you should always announce that you are putting someone at L-1 (1 vote away from a lynch) so that someone doesn’t come along and accidentally vote for that players lynch. This also prevents Mafia-aligned players from coming along and placing the final vote to lynch (“hammer”) and claiming ignorance about doing so. You may also see L-2 and L-3 (2 votes away from a lynch and 3 votes away from a lynch, respectively).

Before you hammer a player, state your intent to hammer (usually done in bold) and ask the player to claim their role. This is done to prevent power roles from being lynched, and can sometimes get Mafia-aligned players to be caught (via counter claiming). It's best to then allow other players to react and discuss the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at L-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
While it may help you avoid getting lynched, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counter claiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get lynched for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.

LyLo

LyLo is the shortened representation of “lynch or lose.” LyLo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia; or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. It is important in these situations that the town aligned players do not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can organize and instantly provide the necessary votes to lynch (“quickhammer”) and win the game.

Conclusion

Mafia is hard!
As town, it can be hard to figure things out, and stressful when people think you're scum.
That's okay!
Just share your thoughts on who you think is scum as they come to you, and don't be afraid to change your mind. As scum, it can be hard to lie convincingly, and stressful when people think you're scum. Don't let that scare you! Try to think of what you would post if you were town, and don't be afraid to "change your mind".

This is a game.
Have fun!
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:13 am

Post by eth0s »

Role PMs sent, so you have
(expired on 2020-01-12 09:15:00)
to confirm your role if you haven't already before I search for a replacement.

Game will begin when 8 out of 9 players have confirmed their role.

Note: all deadlines this game will use the timer above (underlined this time) that are accurate each time you refresh the page.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:25 am

Post by eth0s »

I guess I could introduce myself.
I'm eth0s, and the theme for this game is Good Jams, AKA music that I enjoy.

There will probably be a good bit of diversity in the selection, but rock derivatives will likely dominate the charts.
Some of the lyrics may be NSFW, but that's something I won't be putting a warning label on, so fair warning.

I hope you all have a great time this game. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/suggestions/complaints with my moderation. And remember to contact the listmod, PenguinPower, if there's an even bigger concern that you'd rather talk to a higher up about.

GL, HF
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:12 am

Post by eth0s »

7/9 are confirmed. Need one more before the game can begin.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:45 am

Post by eth0s »

TheAlmightyRaprap replaces Koolzgg who failed to confirm their role.

AdmiralZ replaces GuardianBL who failed to confirm their role.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:15 am

Post by eth0s »

TheAlmightyRaprap and AdmiralZ have (expired on 2020-01-14 09:45:00) to confirm their roles.

The game will begin in (expired on 2020-01-13 09:45:00) if neither confirm their roles by then.

(see next post)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by eth0s »

Replacing ArthurConyl.

Since the replacement will need to confirm role PM, that makes 3 awaiting confirmation. I cannot let the game start with only 6 confirmed so the game will begin when 7/9 are confirmed.
In other words, once any of the three replacements confirm their role, we are good to go.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

Poyzin replaces ArthurConyl.

Poyzin has (expired on 2020-01-14 19:16:00) to confirm their role.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:49 am

Post by eth0s »

Day One begins!
Official Vote Count 1.00

We hope you enjoy your stay
And it's good to have you with us
Even if it's just for the day
Enterlude - The Killers,
Sam's Town

LynchingWith 9 living players it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Not Voting
(9):TheAlmightyRaprap, IMASPY, Poyzin AdmiralZ, dsjstr, dawoodle, Blatant Scum, Luca Blight, insomnia

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-23 07:50:00).

Mod notes:
Good luck and have fun![/area]
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:55 am

Post by dsjstr »

First
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:16 am

Post by insomnia »

Town

VOTE: Poyzin
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:39 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 13, insomnia wrote:Town

I call your bluff!

VOTE: Insomnia
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:40 am

Post by dsjstr »

@Luca @BS and I though 1969 had a lot of replacements...
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:45 am

Post by insomnia »

My avatar is the Townie Enchantress, she has bestowed upon the town the ultimate form of scum hunting. May your scum reads be scum and your town reads be town. If doubt is sowed within your reads, ask the Enchantress for her opinion, and she’ll hopefully aid you on the right way, as she’s old and experienced.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 am

Post by dsjstr »

Enchantress what do you think of my reads so far?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:51 am

Post by insomnia »

Enchantress senses you don’t have any reads yet, but that’s just fine, since just the Enchantress checked in. She sees through your attempt at gaining a reaction from the Enchantress, but she is oozing towniness.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:05 am

Post by dsjstr »

:lol:
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Note sure if that is somewhere mentoined, but.
Notes for newbies:
-get avatar picture, please
-we are in random vote stage. The votes are random, dont get offended by them
-don't hammer (put 5th vote on a person) before asking them for role
-you are having like 85% chance to get lynched - it's normal
-you are going to be really bad in this, especially with determining others' alignments

Vocabulary:
-https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... reviations
-these are important:
*FoS: Finger of Suspicion. Used to indicate that you find someone suspicious but are not going to vote them, for whatever reason (often because you are voting for someone even more suspicious).
*L-#: Lynch - number, The number indicates how many votes a player needs to be lynched. Eg, in a 9 player game, a player with 3 votes on him is at L-2 (5-3).
*LyLo: Lynch-Or-Lose. This is a stage in the game where the town must lynch scum or they will lose the game.
*NAI: Non-Alignment-Indicative, or null. You can't decide whether a person is scum or town from that.
*PL: Policy Lynch. Lynch someone for other reason than bein scummy.
*PoE: Process of Elimination. If you are townreading 7/9 people, you are scumreading the rest via PoE.
*PR: Power Role or Post Restriction, depending on context.
*RVS: Random Voting Stage. Most Mafia games start with a phase wherein people vote for silly reasons, until someone slips up or makes a legitimate accusation.
*SE: Semi-experienced. This refers to nominally experienced players with no extra responsibility in Newbie games. Alternatively, The Speakeasy, a private General Discussion subforum.
*V/LA: Vacation/Limited Access. A catch-all term for "unavailable due to MeatWorld constraints".
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 14, dsjstr wrote:
In post 13, insomnia wrote:Town

I call your bluff!

VOTE: Insomnia
I call... something.

VOTE: dsjstr

Now the votes have come full circle, and I may rest satisfied.

Regardless, hey everybody! This is my first game on mafiascum, and I'm glad to be here! Do we want to ask questions right now or no? I'd be happy to answer either way.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:39 am

Post by dsjstr »

Do you have any mafia experience or is this your first game ever?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:42 am

Post by insomnia »

You can ask questions if you so desire, however, there’s not really much to go on. I’ll start it out by saying I feel like your RVS vote is weird and was thought too much about, as if you wanted to create a good image. The Enchantress has noticed this try hardy intro post and will take it into account when looking at your posts from now on.

What questions did you want to ask, though?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:51 am

Post by dsjstr »

Being a somewhat fresh newb myself I wouldn't look too much into how poyzin entered. My first game on the site I was town and said something along the lines of, "I'm not going to vote for anyone today because it is Thanksgiving." Then Luca voted for me... do you remember that Luca because I do.

VOTE: Luca

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”