Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 884, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 822, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 819, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 818, mutantdevle wrote:Also welcome @CheekyTeeky.

You might want to take into consideration the actions of Wilky who has caused your slot to gain some heat here and there, but for the most part, it's early enough in the game for me to consider what you bring as fresh. Try to rationalise what you can that wilky said but don't try to justify everything he did because that just looks scummy.
Coaching?
What do you mean by coaching? I’ll reply to your other posts tomorrow.
Again, you have had plenty of opportunities to reply to this since I asked this question yet you are intent on ignoring me. Can you not even explain a simple word choice when asked?

In post 821, Chip Butty wrote:Also, I wasn't implying you're not being serious, I'm implying you might well be scum. Then again, you seem like the easy mislynch type, of which we seem to have several in this game.
So you are ignoring me because you think I
might
be scum? I don't buy it. You don't ignore Viomi yet you scum read her a lot more than you do me. Sure you don't answer her questions either, but you at least acknowledge them. Furthermore, if you are genuinely ignoring me because I am scum, then what an arrogant a stupid thing to do. The only time you should ever discredit an opinion is if the player has flipped scum. But even then, their opinion may still be useful to figure out who the other scum are. Surely you cannot be so reckless and arrogant to believe that your opinions are guaranteed to be right and hence ignore all those that explore other ideas. Ignoring calls for you to explain your actions is one hell of an anti-town action.

In post 820, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 817, mutantdevle wrote:Chip butty wtf...

So you're not answering me because you don't think I'm being serious? Well fun fact, I am being serious. Now we've established that, answer the damn question.

To specify, that question is "why are you voting Viomi"?

Because the answer is either, you are scum, it's OMGUS or you have yet to explain. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and assuming you just have yet to explain. But the longer you put off doing so, the scummier you look.
It's pretty obvious if you just read the pages leading up to and including my vote post.
So... OMGUS? Either that or because Viomi buddied you. If neither of those are the reason then it is not 'obvious' and you need to explain yourself. An OMGUS vote would warrant an unvote since it's not really a valid reason to vote someone and if you are voting for Viomi purely out of the buddying fiasco then that is both sheeping and not a valid reason to feel so passionately that someone is scum.

Something along those lines.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

@mutant: What the fuck do you think coaching means? It means coaching.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 899, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 885, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 826, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Viomi page 6 bookmark.
I literally whispered to myself "are you fucking kidding me?" when I saw this post. T'was such a relief to see that your slot had already been voting for Viomi. Please don't scare me like that again :(

It'd probably be best if you weren't so carefree with your votes in the future but at least no damage was done. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw scum in Viomi so early in the game.

Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but this makes me want to lynch you.
Definitely playstyle. I told CheekyTeeky a very similar thing and you haven't expressed any desire to lynch me that I can remember.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 894, Aster wrote:
Tl;dr:
CommKnight is trying to deceive town for his own agenda. Deceiving town is both antitown and scummy. My vote stays where it is.
Actually you're being extremely deceptive here Aster. If anyone actually reads your post, it's more bullshit than anything. I already factored in the fact that ANYONE WHO FAILED TO GET THEIR ROLE CHOICE EACH PERSON BELOW THEM HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF RECEIVING THE ROLE THEY CHOSE.

But you know, selective attention span is quite a feat.

I mean sure, actual percentage chances vary based on what roles are more sought after, but approaching it from a random pick chance and the fact I'm sure people are intelligent enough to look at where they are in the pick order and likely try to pick a role that is unpicked by their point in the list. My percentages are actually pretty close to spot-on. They have that percent chance of CHOOSING an unpicked role during the draft. Whether they pick a role likely already taken or not is an individual choice and mistake.
In post 895, CheekyTeeky wrote: Could you sum up in a sentence or two why you think Chip, Creature and Aster are scum?
Chip - Playstyle, gut, theory of scum number choices, and he hasn't exactly screamed townread to me at all this game.

Creature - Never said I SR him. I said specifically too scummy to be scum. I'll trade Creature from your list of 3, for Viomi, who I'm currently voting. Her constant eye for top 5 players who are going to contain town PRs is just stupid. Again, plays into my numbers theory. Also I'm not the only one getting scum vibes from her and nothing townie really at all. Buddying anyone who isn't in top 5 draft order.

Aster - Now this one is legit the fluffiest scum-poster this game. This is that one that sticks out like an obvious nail in the floor when you stub your toe on them. ISO Aster for a moment, take a moment to really read the few posts they have and tell me does it read as scum-hunting or trying to fill content to seem super active and "Scum hunting". Also another one looking at the top 5. Basically buddying anyone below Misa's slot in the order list.

Now something people keep skimming over is the fact of IF WE LYNCH IN THE MULTI NUMBERS. WE CLEAR SOME TOWNIES AND FORCE SCUM TO DECIDE TO KILL A CONFIRMED TOWNIE OR LOWER THE POOL OF THEIR SCUM PR(s).

Seriously, it's being glazed over and no one is using their head there. Lynching below Misa's placement in draft order gives us a chance to find some clear townies.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 902, Assemblerotws wrote:
I literally whispered to myself "are you fucking kidding me?" when I saw this post. T'was such a relief to see that your slot had already been voting for Viomi. Please don't scare me like that again :(

It'd probably be best if you weren't so carefree with your votes in the future but at least no damage was done. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw scum in Viomi so early in the game.

Definitely playstyle. I told CheekyTeeky a very similar thing and you haven't expressed any desire to lynch me that I can remember.
The context was very different assemble. You pointed it out when I first did it to warn me and I responded that it was my mistake I should read around the last few pages before voting. Here mutant has no reason to bring it up, it has already been addressed by you, me and Viomi. There's no need to give a useless opinion on it a page later instead of addressing other content. If Mutant is town he is ill advised to choose that one post as it looks like he's trying to appear townie 1. By saying thank goodness you didn't derp hammer and 2. By looking busy/attentive. Town don't worry about how they look so the intent in his fluff post feels scummily self-aware, which is super annoying because I thought he was a derp town read. He's currently back to nullscum until I ISO him.

Another point here is that we can see mutant is a verbose player who usually has good points to make so this struck me as off in the context of what I've atrributed to his playstyle so far.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 903, CommKnight wrote:Now something people keep skimming over is the fact of IF WE LYNCH IN THE MULTI NUMBERS. WE CLEAR SOME TOWNIES AND FORCE SCUM TO DECIDE TO KILL A CONFIRMED TOWNIE OR LOWER THE POOL OF THEIR SCUM PR(s).

Seriously, it's being glazed over and no one is using their head there. Lynching below Misa's placement in draft order gives us a chance to find some clear townies.
Thanks for providing your reads Comm. I'm happy to slide you up to a TR for the time being although I do have to address your dodgy VCA at some point, not today while I'm sorting stronger reads. In reference to the quote, this certainly shouldn't be looked over. I see that Viomi would help clear the 1s if she flipped red.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also the order of my scumreads right now go:

Viomi -> Aster -> Chip.

Since I'm voting Viomi, it should be obvious what order that is in.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 901, Chip Butty wrote:@mutant: What the fuck do you think coaching means? It means coaching.
Oh lol. Just ISO'd Chip. Not seeing anything that screams scum. Another flip-floppy read, probs Town. Some pushes and game solving and just the right amout of snark.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 30, Aster wrote:Both 1 and 7 were sent in thrice, which puts them below all numbers sent in twice or less, and since 1 < 7, shouldn't the three players who send in 1 be ranked above the three players who sent in 7?
In post 33, Aster wrote:
In post 31, mutantdevle wrote:Tbh there’s not really a lot that can be done about it now...
Sure there is. We can whine, brood and simmer about this injustice for eternity. ^^
Town slip. I'll keep reading anyway because people seem to bring your name up a bit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah if Aster is scum I applaude them. Welcome to my strongest TR. You're making all the right pushes, your logic isn't flawed and you're genuinely trying to solve the game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Assemble you're such a lurksac. I'm scum reading you. Who are your strongest SRs and TRs?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 882, CityElectric wrote:Little prod dodge, thought I'd be able to get back to the game today, but I can't. Will try and put something in tomorrow.
Obv. Town
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 864, CheekyTeeky wrote:PBPA Viomi posts 83-271
Spoiler:
Enters in post
- Answers a question about set-up which is not directly aimed at her.
- Attempts to pocket my slot (if scum) otherwise just says she likes my slot in the context of my slot pushing Mutantdevle somewhat aggressively. I think it is more likely the former option as there was no attempt to explain the TR (if it is a town read) or to obtain any info to further sort the slot.
- Mildly scum AI.
- Answers another set-up question that is not aimed at her, mistakes it for PYP.
- No AI content.
- Seems very bandwagon as no reason is given, and others are also wagoning this slot creating arguments. Again no attempt to sort the slot herself.
- Scum AI. Town intent would be to be transparent and town read by pushing the slot or critiquing the current discussion re: mutant.
- Comments on more set-up related discussion. Concludes Creature’s point regarding the draft is WIFOM.
- No AI content.
- One liner that states the obvious regarding mutant’s anti-town SOD claim strategy.
In post 154, Viomi wrote: There is no situation in which her claim would be helpful to us.
- No AI content

In post 185, Viomi wrote:
In post 171, Creature wrote:I don't want this day to be extreme unproductive so I'd:
- End the mutant wagon
- Ignore mutant and hunt scum elsewhere
- Choose a lynch without it necessarily needing to be mutant
Even if mutant were town, you don't think seeing people's opinions on him and how hard they push him etc. is productive?
- Creature never said any of these things. He was proposing his preferred activity path for the day, giving ideas for how the day would be more productive. By this point there had been a lot of back and forth between mutant and town pushing him, that wagon had been pretty productive, to be even more productive it would be a good idea to start pushing others also with the remaining time left. It feels like a knee-jerk “please don’t start looking for other lynches or you might lynch me, so keep the attention on Mutant” reaction. I think town are more likely to question in a more open manner rather than using closed questions to corner someone and make them look shady in the process.
- First push on another player.
- NAI (my bias leans scum though)
- Reiterates and exaggerates how scummy Creature’s post was from her last post.
- Goes so far as to suggest a Mutant/Creature scum team. I mean if she’s been a member since 2013, she should really know better than that.
- Gives no stated reason for the suggestion, leaving it up to the readers to find her meaning or create their own interpretation. Scum subliminal messaging maybe?
- She is now casting shade on the player who wanted to look for scum outside of Mutant.
- This post is just awful. See for yourself.
In post 215, Viomi wrote:
In post 207, Lalendra wrote:
In post 187, Viomi wrote:mutantdevle + Creature scumteam, anyone?
Yeah, I really don't like 171 either but like...that's just SUCH obvious buddying. It's hard to see it as anything else but my god that would be blatant if that's what it was.
I mean, mutant is blatantly obvious scum asking for PR claims, and he isn't lynched yet, so... Maybe Creature thought the only way to save him would to be blatant as well?
- How does this player have the gall to look down on anybody else’s logic? This is beyond a stretch, and she knows it too hence the fency …Maybe and question mark.
- There is no town reason to take a stretch like this. Instead of trying to understand Creature and Mutant’s alignments, she’s just creating a far-fetched scummy dialogue for them.

217, 220, 221 – paranoia about being voted.

- Essentially lies about Mutant’s contribution to the game. He has been posting frequently, the majority of which are not one-liners.
In post 222, Viomi wrote:
In post 221, Viomi wrote:
In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
Oh, you're referring to him thinking pisskop is scummy for having not said much despite playing this setup before. Gotcha.
Clearly the answer is that he's grasping at straws and that a lot of his reads aren't genuine. Hence why they're one-liners and despite pisskop and I acting similarly, he has completely different reads on us.

TL;DR he's scum
- She’s called out on her read by Mutant
In post 224, mutantdevle wrote:And Viomi how can you accuse me of being scummy for my reads being a single line when all of your posts are literally just single lines?

Viomi my problem with you is that your vote on me seems so forced. You have given little justification for why you are voting. Sure we can infer that you are voting for me for similar reasons that others are. But you have contributed nothing to that discussion and none of your posts are constructive. If you are going to vote for me, at least throw your own reasoning in rather than just stating I am scum. My reads are genuine from the point of view of being voted on. As wilky has said, my reads are not clutching at straws. Do you expect me to post paragraphs over why I feel a certain way about someone? Should I cite specific posts in my reads? Because I can if you want me to. But I can't help but notice you want me to put detail into my reads when you can't even be bothered to put detail in your single read on me.
- Which she responds to with
In post 271, Viomi wrote:Yaaay

VOTE: pisskop

mutant is still scum though

Also mutantdevle I haven't been contributing to discussion on you much because everything I've wanted to say has already been said? And filling the thread up with the same information for more reading doesn't help us any, so...
- It looks like she’s trying to avoid confrontation, with the change of vote and another incredibly bad argument. She raves about how bad everybody is playing, but is unable to come up with the initiative to create unique reads. I don’t understand how this slot wasn’t lynched D1. She lacks initiative because she is scum.

I could go on (and will do so if requested to) but honestly there is no need. I felt on my skim read that this slot was scum and on further inspection (which honestly sucked) I am now very confident that this player is either really bad town or really bad scum. Either way really bad, lets get it out of here. Please.

There is nothing in her ISO apart from her BS "I was reaction testing" push on Chip, that indicates she is looking to figure out people's alignments. She started with a whole lot of fluffy set-up spec, cast shade on Mutant and Creature. Did a whole lot of complaining about people not reading her post's instead of helping people to see her PoV. Used other people's reasons as her reasons for votes. Ad Hom'd her way out of arguments. Made a number of poor and illogical arguments. Settled her vote on Assemble and didn't move it even after she was told it was his meta to be a lurksack, because "her biggest scum read could be town, whereas anti-town are always anti-town"..wtf people wake up.

Yes it's weird that there is no counter-wagon. It's also weird that she hasn't been hammered yet. (I'm looking at you NSG)
I feel kinda bad for you.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 880, CommKnight wrote:I'm still laughing, I explained it out and people still don't understand it. I'm sure scum figured it out by now. Also LOL at Viomi's scum reads ALL being in the top 5 drafting order, get lynched scum.
Maybe you guys should stop being so scummy then?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 879, Creature wrote:
In post 874, Viomi wrote:Scum: texcat
Curious on this read.
r e a d m y p o s t s
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 909, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah if Aster is scum I applaude them. Welcome to my strongest TR. You're making all the right pushes, your logic isn't flawed and you're genuinely trying to solve the game.
In post 910, CheekyTeeky wrote:Assemble you're such a lurksac. I'm scum reading you. Who are your strongest SRs and TRs?
At least the rest of your reads seem somewhat accurate.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 903, CommKnight wrote:Actually you're being extremely deceptive here Aster. If anyone actually reads your post, it's more bullshit than anything. I already factored in the fact that ANYONE WHO FAILED TO GET THEIR ROLE CHOICE EACH PERSON BELOW THEM HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF RECEIVING THE ROLE THEY CHOSE.
Uhhh... No you didn't? You literally just did 8/8 through 1/8.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 891, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 886, mutantdevle wrote:Btw, how far are you through reading every page? Reads are nice but I'd prefer to see your more accurate and up-to-date reads.
Could you please give a readslist - no justification needed at this point I just want to see where you're placing everyone at this point.
Of course, I can justify if you need me to though:

Town:

Creature
northsidegal
Lalendra

Town lean:

Aster
CheekyTeeky

Null:

texcat
CityElectric
Assemblerotws

Scum lean:

CommKnight
Viomi

Scum:

Chip Butty
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 892, CheekyTeeky wrote:

What the point of this post? I only see the intention to look townie. You're not asking for any info or giving an opinion that trys to sort me.
Just because the post neither asks for info or gives an opinion specifically related to you doesn't mean it has no meaning or is devoid of opinion. This post puts forth 2 opinions of mine. First of all, it expresses the extent that I don't want Viomi lynched at this point in time as seeing what I thought was the hammer caused me to involuntarily mutter something to myself irl. Second of all, it further emphasises our shared opinion that Viomi has been looking scummy from the very beginning. To my recollection, Texcat seems to be the only other person to properly acknowledge that and it's something I would want more players to consider. Additionally, you could also say it voices my concern with how you voted with such a carefree attitude (if you want the post to stretch to have a connection with sorting you).

Are you sure it isn't that you've actually wanted me dead ever since I started applying pressure to you (which you don't seem to be withstanding too well) and you are sheeping on Cheeky's concerns with my posts to disguise your OMGUS reasons for wanting me dead?

In post 904, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 902, Assemblerotws wrote: Definitely playstyle. I told CheekyTeeky a very similar thing and you haven't expressed any desire to lynch me that I can remember.
The context was very different assemble. You pointed it out when I first did it to warn me and I responded that it was my mistake I should read around the last few pages before voting. Here mutant has no reason to bring it up, it has already been addressed by you, me and Viomi. There's no need to give a useless opinion on it a page later instead of addressing other content. If Mutant is town he is ill advised to choose that one post as it looks like he's trying to appear townie 1. By saying thank goodness you didn't derp hammer and 2. By looking busy/attentive. Town don't worry about how they look so the intent in his fluff post feels scummily self-aware, which is super annoying because I thought he was a derp town read. He's currently back to nullscum until I ISO him.

Another point here is that we can see mutant is a verbose player who usually has good points to make so this struck me as off in the context of what I've atrributed to his playstyle so far.
I've explained why I have brought it up above in this post ^^. This is pretty much exactly what I would have said had I been able to make a post at the time. "There's no need to give a useless opinion on it a page later instead of addressing other content." - I did not make this post
instead
of addressing other content. I made this post
as well as
addressing other content which you can see by my posts surrounding this one in particular. Because of the other posts around it, I also disagree that I have chosen "that one post" to respond to. I should probably point out that I've recently changed my posting style up a bit. Previously, these clusters of posts I make would all be in 1 giant post which you can see on day 1 (especially in posts like , and to name a few). I recently decided to format these giant posts as a series of smaller posts so that my posts feel less like endless walls and they are easier to read. Hence, I understand how this post can seem a little off in regards to how I play. To be fair though, this kinda thing isn't entirely out of character for me as I do often post some small things that are not entirely contributory (and often jokey) in between my posts. Post is a good example of this.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 890, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.5

CommKnight (4) - Aster, Creature, Viomi, Chip Butty
[/color][/b]
I didn't realise Comm was at L-2...

Ignore this:
In post 887, mutantdevle wrote:I do still view you as scummier than CommKnight though, who's silence seems to be working to diffuse the pressure that came onto her.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 900, Chip Butty wrote:

Something along those lines.
Seriously? That's going to be your response... I swear you are purposely being ambiguous. This is like me going "They only have what you want in red, green or blue so which of those is your most favourite colour?" and then you respond "one of those colours." Do you see how this isn't helpful? I want you to answer me, not just acknowledge me. Please stop avoiding the question. Why are you voting Viomi? Explain yourself. You are the only one who has not done so and you have gone to great lengths to avoid answering.

In post 901, Chip Butty wrote:@mutant: What the fuck do you think coaching means? It means coaching.
Of course I know what the word means. But why have you used it in this context? What are you trying to imply by pointing out I am coaching? My first thought was that you are trying to suggest I am coaching a scum buddy but that accusation would make literally no sense since scum has day chat. Other than that I don't know what the purpose of simply saying "coaching" has and it feels like you are just posting for the sake of it or trying to criticise me in every way you can because of how hard I am pushing you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 910, CheekyTeeky wrote:Assemble you're such a lurksac. I'm scum reading you. Who are your strongest SRs and TRs?
Are you scum reading him solely based on his activity? Because if so then you should acknowledge both his meta and his signature. He always lurks no matter what. If there are other reasons you are voting him though then I'd appreciate an explanation.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 903, CommKnight wrote:I already factored in the fact that ANYONE WHO FAILED TO GET THEIR ROLE CHOICE EACH PERSON BELOW THEM HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF RECEIVING THE ROLE THEY CHOSE.
You by no means factored this in. You acknowledged it. There is a huge difference. You basically acknowledged that other factors would affect the probability but went ahead and gave us probabilities that you knew to be wrong anyway. This wouldn't be so bad but you seem to want to justify your maths when Aster has given something more accurate; to refute that is just scummy. Aster obviously puts more time into calculating the maths behind things which is why I wish I could share some of my meta game findings with them.

I understand and agree with your logic behind not wanting to lynch within the players who are most likely to be PRs but your maths here is flawed, you know it's flawed, and yet you push it anyway. This just comes across as desperate.
I mostly just lurk now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 919, mutantdevle wrote:I didn't realise Comm was at L-2...
You could make it L-1.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:24 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 923, Viomi wrote:
In post 919, mutantdevle wrote:I didn't realise Comm was at L-2...
You could make it L-1.
I could but first I wanna finish my spreadsheet (should be done today) then I'll look over the reasons people are voting for CommKnight. If I am satisfied with both of those, then yes.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”